RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Amy,Is your undershirt taped to the cast? We had those very stretchy knit-rite under t-shirts and we took it off and washed it and then put tit back on. It's tricky the first time, but once you get it down it's pretty easy to do. A lifesaver. There is a video on YouTube of how to do it and I've posted written instructions here- let me know if you need them. Heidi, Bexon's Mommy, (4 years old, 10 casts from Salt Lake City Shriners, currently down from 63 degrees to 10.9 in first brace. You can read Bexon's Story on www.GirltoMom.com)From: Kauffunger <slguerra710@...>infantile scoliosis treatment Sent: Wed, August 17, 2011 6:59:06 PMSubject: Re: Help

Hi Amy,

What kind of pads are you using? We used Poise in the large size and just positioned them closer to the front and tucked the diaper under the cast to form a seal. This worked really well for us and we never had to limit liquids after starting this method. Hope this helps!- Noelle's mommy, 4 years oldRochester NYCasted 8 times for 1 1/2 years9 months in braceRegressed and went into cast 9Back in brace at 8 degrees supine, 13 standing! reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity, suspected Ehler's Danlos III

From: Amy Barrett Peiffer, 31 Independent Consultant <amysells31@...>Subject: Helpinfantile scoliosis treatment Date: Thursday, August 18, 2011, 1:36 AM

Hi everyone,My daughter 15 month old daughter Aly is in her first Mehta cast, since July 29. She is adjusting well overall and nothing seems to bother her. My problem, however, is her stinky undershirt. She is a belly sleeper and her diaper leaks up through the front when she sleeps. We change her three times a night, use an extra pad, and stick panty liners on the under side of her shirt. Her cast is lined w duct tape so I'm not worried about it getting wet- she just STINKS! Any other ideas I'm not tHinking of?Thanks--Amy Sent from my iPhone 4

Guest guest

Has anyone had to cut a shoulder strap because its rubbing on the childs neck? We had coopers strap trimmer but its rubbing his neck pretty bad Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheldFrom: NIck Guthe <nickguthe@...>Sender: infantile scoliosis treatment Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:07:05 -0700 (PDT)<infantile scoliosis treatment >Reply infantile scoliosis treatment Subject: Re: Help Hi Amy,Is your undershirt taped to the cast? We had those very stretchy knit-rite under t-shirts and we took it off and washed it and then put tit back on. It's tricky the first time, but once you get it down it's pretty easy to do. A lifesaver. There is a video on YouTube of how to do it and I've posted written instructions here- let me know if you need them. Heidi, Bexon's Mommy, (4 years old, 10 casts from Salt Lake City Shriners, currently down from 63 degrees to 10.9 in first brace. You can read Bexon's Story on www.GirltoMom.com)From: Kauffunger <slguerra710@...>infantile scoliosis treatment Sent: Wed, August 17, 2011 6:59:06 PMSubject: Re: Help Hi Amy,What kind of pads are you using? We used Poise in the large size and just positioned them closer to the front and tucked the diaper under the cast to form a seal. This worked really well for us and we never had to limit liquids after starting this method. Hope this helps!- Noelle's mommy, 4 years oldRochester NYCasted 8 times for 1 1/2 years9 months in braceRegressed and went into cast 9Back in brace at 8 degrees supine, 13 standing! reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity, suspected Ehler's Danlos IIIFrom: Amy Barrett Peiffer, 31 Independent Consultant <amysells31@...>Subject: Helpinfantile scoliosis treatment Date: Thursday, August 18, 2011, 1:36 AM Hi everyone,My daughter 15 month old daughter Aly is in her first Mehta cast, since July 29. She is adjusting well overall and nothing seems to bother her. My problem, however, is her stinky undershirt. She is a belly sleeper and her diaper leaks up through the front when she sleeps. We change her three times a night, use an extra pad, and stick panty liners on the under side of her shirt. Her cast is lined w duct tape so I'm not worried about it getting wet- she just STINKS! Any other ideas I'm not tHinking of?Thanks--Amy Sent from my iPhone 4

Guest guest

Heidi-It's not taped- I was considering taking the shirt off to wash it but was afraid of not getting it back on. Can you give me the link to the YouTube? That would be great!Sent from my iPhone 4On Aug 18, 2011, at 8:07 PM, NIck Guthe <nickguthe@...> wrote:

Hi Amy,Is your undershirt taped to the cast? We had those very stretchy knit-rite under t-shirts and we took it off and washed it and then put tit back on. It's tricky the first time, but once you get it down it's pretty easy to do. A lifesaver. There is a video on YouTube of how to do it and I've posted written instructions here- let me know if you need them. Heidi, Bexon's Mommy, (4 years old, 10 casts from Salt Lake City Shriners, currently down from 63 degrees to 10.9 in first brace. You can read Bexon's Story on www.GirltoMom.com)From: Kauffunger <slguerra710@...>infantile scoliosis treatment Sent: Wed, August 17, 2011 6:59:06 PMSubject: Re: Help

Hi Amy,

What kind of pads are you using? We used Poise in the large size and just positioned them closer to the front and tucked the diaper under the cast to form a seal. This worked really well for us and we never had to limit liquids after starting this method. Hope this helps!- Noelle's mommy, 4 years oldRochester NYCasted 8 times for 1 1/2 years9 months in braceRegressed and went into cast 9Back in brace at 8 degrees supine, 13 standing! reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity, suspected Ehler's Danlos III

From: Amy Barrett Peiffer, 31 Independent Consultant <amysells31@...>Subject: Helpinfantile scoliosis treatment Date: Thursday, August 18, 2011, 1:36 AM

Hi everyone,My daughter 15 month old daughter Aly is in her first Mehta cast, since July 29. She is adjusting well overall and nothing seems to bother her. My problem, however, is her stinky undershirt. She is a belly sleeper and her diaper leaks up through the front when she sleeps. We change her three times a night, use an extra pad, and stick panty liners on the under side of her shirt. Her cast is lined w duct tape so I'm not worried about it getting wet- she just STINKS! Any other ideas I'm not tHinking of?Thanks--Amy Sent from my iPhone 4

Guest guest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJKzjCxYX0MI think there's more than one video- if you have problems, I can always be reached by email if I forget to check in here bexonsmama@.... Or my husband is the expert- Nick at nickguthe1@... Heidi, Bexon's Mommy, (4 years old, 10 casts from Salt Lake City Shriners, currently down from 63 degrees to 10.9 in first brace. You can read Bexon's Story on www.GirltoMom.com)From: "Amy Barrett Peiffer, 31 Independent Consultant" <amysells31@...>"infantile scoliosis treatment " <infantile scoliosis treatment >Sent: Thu, August 18, 2011 7:09:29 PMSubject: Re: Help

Heidi-It's not taped- I was considering taking the shirt off to wash it but was afraid of not getting it back on. Can you give me the link to the YouTube? That would be great!Sent from my iPhone 4On Aug 18, 2011, at 8:07 PM, NIck Guthe <nickguthe@...> wrote:

Hi Amy,

Guest guest

Yes I have had both straps taken off Olivia's cast due to rubbing issues without any problem. I know the Dr arn't fond of it but I have found the straps have no real benifit unless the cast is loos and couls slip down, but if that is the case it is not doing it's job at all.

From: "kfaul@..." <kfaul@...>infantile scoliosis treatment Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 7:21 PMSubject: Re: Help

Has anyone had to cut a shoulder strap because its rubbing on the childs neck? We had coopers strap trimmer but its rubbing his neck pretty bad

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Sender: infantile scoliosis treatment

Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:07:05 -0700 (PDT)

<infantile scoliosis treatment >

Replyinfantile scoliosis treatment

Subject: Re: Help

Hi Amy,Is your undershirt taped to the cast? We had those very stretchy knit-rite under t-shirts and we took it off and washed it and then put tit back on. It's tricky the first time, but once you get it down it's pretty easy to do. A lifesaver. There is a video on YouTube of how to do it and I've posted written instructions here- let me know if you need them.

Heidi, Bexon's Mommy, (4 years old, 10 casts from Salt Lake City Shriners, currently down from 63 degrees to 10.9 in first brace. You can read Bexon's Story on www.GirltoMom.com)

From: Kauffunger <slguerra710@...>infantile scoliosis treatment Sent: Wed, August 17, 2011 6:59:06 PMSubject: Re: Help

Hi Amy,

Guest guest

Hi Amy,

Removing the undershirt is a great fix if you have the type of cast that

will allow for it to be put back on safely and its a plan you.ve discussed

w/ Aly's treating doc. The video on youtube is a very helpful tool in

showing how it can be done. If the doc isnt in agreement w/ you

removing/replacing the shirt the only way to go about cleaning it is to

pull it down as much as possible for a good soap & water washing. Then

dry w/ a blowdryer b4 letting the shirt go back up.

Good luck!

HRH

> Hi everyone,

>

> My daughter 15 month old daughter Aly is in her first Mehta cast, since

> July 29. She is adjusting well overall and nothing seems to bother her. My

> problem, however, is her stinky undershirt. She is a belly sleeper and her

> diaper leaks up through the front when she sleeps. We change her three

> times a night, use an extra pad, and stick panty liners on the under side

> of her shirt. Her cast is lined w duct tape so I'm not worried about it

> getting wet- she just STINKS! Any other ideas I'm not tHinking of?

> Thanks-

> -Amy

>

> Sent from my iPhone 4

Guest guest

Thanks . Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheldFrom: Melton <queeniefea@...>Sender: infantile scoliosis treatment Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 07:29:14 -0700 (PDT)infantile scoliosis treatment <infantile scoliosis treatment >Reply infantile scoliosis treatment Subject: Re: Help Yes I have had both straps taken off Olivia's cast due to rubbing issues without any problem. I know the Dr arn't fond of it but I have found the straps have no real benifit unless the cast is loos and couls slip down, but if that is the case it is not doing it's job at all.From: "kfaul@..." <kfaul@...>infantile scoliosis treatment Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 7:21 PMSubject: Re: Help Has anyone had to cut a shoulder strap because its rubbing on the childs neck? We had coopers strap trimmer but its rubbing his neck pretty bad Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheldFrom: NIck Guthe <nickguthe@...> Sender: infantile scoliosis treatment Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:07:05 -0700 (PDT)<infantile scoliosis treatment >Replyinfantile scoliosis treatment Subject: Re: Help Hi Amy,Is your undershirt taped to the cast? We had those very stretchy knit-rite under t-shirts and we took it off and washed it and then put tit back on. It's tricky the first time, but once you get it down it's pretty easy to do. A lifesaver. There is a video on YouTube of how to do it and I've posted written instructions here- let me know if you need them. Heidi, Bexon's Mommy, (4 years old, 10 casts from Salt Lake City Shriners, currently down from 63 degrees to 10.9 in first brace. You can read Bexon's Story on www.GirltoMom.com)From: Kauffunger <slguerra710@...>infantile scoliosis treatment Sent: Wed, August 17, 2011 6:59:06 PMSubject: Re: Help Hi Amy,What kind of pads are you using? We used Poise in the large size and just positioned them closer to the front and tucked the diaper under the cast to form a seal. This worked really well for us and we never had to limit liquids after starting this method. Hope this helps!- Noelle's mommy, 4 years oldRochester NYCasted 8 times for 1 1/2 years9 months in braceRegressed and went into cast 9Back in brace at 8 degrees supine, 13 standing! reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity, suspected Ehler's Danlos IIIFrom: Amy Barrett Peiffer, 31 Independent Consultant <amysells31@...>Subject: Helpinfantile scoliosis treatment Date: Thursday, August 18, 2011, 1:36 AM Hi everyone,My daughter 15 month old daughter Aly is in her first Mehta cast, since July 29. She is adjusting well overall and nothing seems to bother her. My problem, however, is her stinky undershirt. She is a belly sleeper and her diaper leaks up through the front when she sleeps. We change her three times a night, use an extra pad, and stick panty liners on the under side of her shirt. Her cast is lined w duct tape so I'm not worried about it getting wet- she just STINKS! Any other ideas I'm not tHinking of?Thanks--Amy Sent from my iPhone 4

Guest guest

Yes, always check with your doctor first, of course. We used Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser- or generic of the same- mixed with Burt's Bees baby wash and that got the smell out of the bottom of the under t-shirt pretty well until we started the t-shirt removal. Rinse carefully with water , ring out, towel dry and use a blowdryer on cool or warm- being very careful not to burn skin, of course. We put a towel on our son's legs to keep the heat away. A dab of Cetaphil is also good for spot cleaning the t-shirt or cast with unscented wipes. Heidi, Bexon's Mommy, (4 years old, 10 casts from Salt Lake City Shriners, currently down from 63 degrees to 10.9 in first brace. You can read Bexon's Story on www.GirltoMom.com)From: "heather@..." <heather@...>infantile scoliosis treatment Sent: Fri, August 19, 2011 7:40:42 AMSubject: Re: Help

Hi Amy,

Removing the undershirt is a great fix if you have the type of cast that

will allow for it to be put back on safely and its a plan you.ve discussed

w/ Aly's treating doc. The video on youtube is a very helpful tool in

showing how it can be done. If the doc isnt in agreement w/ you

removing/replacing the shirt the only way to go about cleaning it is to

pull it down as much as possible for a good soap & water washing. Then

dry w/ a blowdryer b4 letting the shirt go back up.

Good luck!

HRH

> Hi everyone,

>

> My daughter 15 month old daughter Aly is in her first Mehta cast, since

> July 29. She is adjusting well overall and nothing seems to bother her. My

> problem, however, is her stinky undershirt. She is a belly sleeper and her

> diaper leaks up through the front when she sleeps. We change her three

> times a night, use an extra pad, and stick panty liners on the under side

> of her shirt. Her cast is lined w duct tape so I'm not worried about it

> getting wet- she just STINKS! Any other ideas I'm not tHinking of?

> Thanks-

> -Amy

>

> Sent from my iPhone 4

Guest guest

We took the shirt off a couple of times, but it was sooo difficult to get back

on properly, and our daughter was NOT calm like the child in the youtube video,

so definitely consider that. We use Huggies overnite diapers and get about 7

hours before needing a change. We also use " rubberized flannel sheeting " cloth

cut into strips between the diaper and the shirt to protect from leaks.

Hope that helps!

mom to Audrey, casts and brace from SLC

>

> Hi everyone,

>

> My daughter 15 month old daughter Aly is in her first Mehta cast, since July

29. She is adjusting well overall and nothing seems to bother her. My problem,

however, is her stinky undershirt. She is a belly sleeper and her diaper leaks

up through the front when she sleeps. We change her three times a night, use an

extra pad, and stick panty liners on the under side of her shirt. Her cast is

lined w duct tape so I'm not worried about it getting wet- she just STINKS! Any

other ideas I'm not tHinking of?

> Thanks-

> -Amy

>

> Sent from my iPhone 4

>

Guest guest

I don't but what's the matter?

On 10/20/11 8:35 PM, " mechelle " <xx_laura_s_xx@...> wrote:

> Ok everyone I need some help !!

>

> Dose anyone live in new York ?

>

> Sent from my iPhone

>>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Before I got cured, I lived in New York. What's going on?

T.K. Small

>

> > Ok everyone I need some help !!

> >

> > Dose anyone live in new York ?

> >

> > Sent from my iPhone

> >>

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Hey sorry I just realised that half the message sent

I am going to new York next month and I am having problems booking equipment and

I am seriously struggling to book tickets for Broadway I can't get the phone

number and the one I have won't connect anyone know were to hire or how to call

from uk ?

Thanks lauramechelle

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Oct 2011, at 03:31, " Taras () " <nicoleroberts@...>

wrote:

> I don't but what's the matter?

>

> On 10/20/11 8:35 PM, " mechelle " <xx_laura_s_xx@...> wrote:

>

> > Ok everyone I need some help !!

> >

> > Dose anyone live in new York ?

> >

> > Sent from my iPhone

> >>

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

I am going on the 17th and am struggling to hire a patient hoist and shower

chair do you know anywhere I can get them ?

Thanks lauramechelle

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Oct 2011, at 05:10, " teek11201 " <thomas.small@...> wrote:

> Before I got cured, I lived in New York. What's going on?

>

> T.K. Small

>

>

> >

> > > Ok everyone I need some help !!

> > >

> > > Dose anyone live in new York ?

> > >

> > > Sent from my iPhone

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

This is really strange. I am sure that I responded with my joke about being

cured and living in NYC, more than a week ago. Yet, it only was posted

yesterday.

, I will try to get the names of a few rental places for your

equipment. Are there specific models or requirements you might have? Also, do

you have a budget you are trying to stay within? NYC can be an expensive town.

If I can find someone to loan you something, that might help.

If you want to respond privately, you can send an e-mail to tk@....

Good luck,

T.K. Small

> > >

> > > > Ok everyone I need some help !!

> > > >

> > > > Dose anyone live in new York ?

> > > >

> > > > Sent from my iPhone

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

Speaking of loaning equipment--is there an Easter Seals in NYC or MDA there?

Sometimes they have DME equipment to loan. ~a

Subject: Re: Help

Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2011, 11:08 PM

This is really strange. I am sure that I responded with my joke about

being cured and living in NYC, more than a week ago. Yet, it only was posted

yesterday.

, I will try to get the names of a few rental places for your

If you want to respond privately, you can send an e-mail to tk@....

Good luck,

T.K. Small

> > >

> > > > Ok everyone I need some help !!

> > > >

> > > > Dose anyone live in new York ?

> > > >

> > > > Sent from my iPhone

> > > >>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

Hey a

Sorry I have no idea what mda or dem are ?

Thanks lauramechelle

Sent from my iPhone

On 3 Nov 2011, at 04:21, " a B. " <kristina45231@...> wrote:

> Speaking of loaning equipment--is there an Easter Seals in NYC or MDA there?

Sometimes they have DME equipment to loan. ~a

>

>

>

> From: teek11201 <thomas.small@...>

> Subject: Re: Help

>

> Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2011, 11:08 PM

>

>

>

> This is really strange. I am sure that I responded with my joke about being

yesterday.

>

> , I will try to get the names of a few rental places for your

>

> If you want to respond privately, you can send an e-mail to tk@....

>

> Good luck,

>

> T.K. Small

>

>

>

> > > >

>

> > > > > Ok everyone I need some help !!

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Dose anyone live in new York ?

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Sent from my iPhone

>

> > > > >>

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

Guest guest

Hey thank you that would be great I can't find anything

I don't really need a particular model but I prefair the ones that have a strate

bar across rather than the 3 pin ones if that makes sence ? Also I don't realy

have a budget the cheeper the beter but I know lost of places usualy have a

minimum of 2 weeks regardless if I only there for 4 days

Did you use any hire cars or taxi that were easy accsesable am going to have a

look today for my airport transfair just if you and anyone good to recommend

Thank you again

mechelle

Sent from my iPhone

On 3 Nov 2011, at 03:08, " teek11201 " <thomas.small@...> wrote:

yesterday.

>

>

>

> Good luck,

>

> T.K. Small

>

>

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

Guest guest

hi lauramechelle...regarding airport transfer you can use supershuttle. it

always works for me and i got quite a bit of luggage. good luck.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

> Datum: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 10:35:51 +0000

> Von: mechelle <xx_laura_s_xx@...>

> An: " " < >

> CC: " " < >

> Betreff: Re: Re: Help

> Hey thank you that would be great I can't find anything

>

> I don't really need a particular model but I prefair the ones that have a

> strate bar across rather than the 3 pin ones if that makes sence ? Also I

> don't realy have a budget the cheeper the beter but I know lost of places

> usualy have a minimum of 2 weeks regardless if I only there for 4 days

>

> Did you use any hire cars or taxi that were easy accsesable am going to

> have a look today for my airport transfair just if you and anyone good to

> recommend

>

> Thank you again

>

> mechelle

>

> Sent from my iPhone

>

> On 3 Nov 2011, at 03:08, " teek11201 " <thomas.small@...> wrote:

>

> > This is really strange. I am sure that I responded with my joke about

> being cured and living in NYC, more than a week ago. Yet, it only was posted

> yesterday.

> >

> > , I will try to get the names of a few rental places for

> your equipment. Are there specific models or requirements you might have?

> Also, do you have a budget you are trying to stay within? NYC can be an

> expensive town. If I can find someone to loan you something, that might help.

> >

> > If you want to respond privately, you can send an e-mail to

> tk@....

> >

> > Good luck,

> >

> > T.K. Small

> >

> >

> > > > >

> > > > > > Ok everyone I need some help !!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dose anyone live in new York ?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sent from my iPhone

> > > > > >>

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Guest guest

I used SuperShuttle to get from the airport (LaGuardia) to our hotel. I had to

request a wheelchair accessible shuttle in advance. Here is a link to

SuperShuttle: http://www.supershuttle.com

We used the public bus system to get around instead of trying the subways and/or

private cars. ~a

yesterday.

>

>

>

> Good luck,

>

> T.K. Small

>

>

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

Guest guest

Sorry! MDA is Muscular Dystrophy Association has local offices that serve every

community in the United States through a

vast program of clinics, support groups, summer camps, equipment loans and

much

more.

The NYC MDA website is: MDA office(s) serving the

New York City area:

11 East 44th Street

17th Floor

New York, NY 10017

Primary: (212)682-5272

Primary Fax: (212)682-5419

Email:

newyorkcity@...

DME stands for Durable Medical Equipment which is used to describe any medical

equipment used in the home to aid in a better quality of living (i.e. Hoyer

lifts, shower chairs, etc.)

~a

>

> From: teek11201 <thomas.small@...>

> Subject: Re: Help

>

> Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2011, 11:08 PM

>

>

>

yesterday.

>

>

>

> Good luck,

>

> T.K. Small

>

>

>

> > > >

>

>

> > > > >

>

>

> > > > >

>

>

> > > > >>

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

Guest guest

Hiya

Is it just the check book in the booking to ensure a wheelchair acsssable van ?

Was it ok then you could stay in your chair ?

Thanks

lauramechelle

yesterday.

>

>

>

> Good luck,

>

> T.K. Small

>

>

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

Guest guest

When I called to make the reservation with SuperShuttle I explained that I use a

400 pound, power wheelchair and needed a wheelchair accessible shuttle for both

trips (from the airport to hotel, then from the hotel to the airport).I was able

to stay in my wheelchair.

I am not sure what you're asking about when you say " is it just the check book

in the booking to ensure a wheelchair acsssable van " . ~a

yesterday.

>

>

>

> Good luck,

>

> T.K. Small

>

>

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

Guest guest

I booked online witch has a check box to request an accessible van I was

wondering if that is what you done but you phoned

mechelle

On 5 Nov 2011, at 04:04, " a B. " <kristina45231@...> wrote:

> When I called to make the reservation with SuperShuttle I explained that I use

a 400 pound, power wheelchair and needed a wheelchair accessible shuttle for

both trips (from the airport to hotel, then from the hotel to the airport).I was

able to stay in my wheelchair.

>

> I am not sure what you're asking about when you say " is it just the check book

in the booking to ensure a wheelchair acsssable van " . ~a

>

>

>

> > This is really strange. I am sure that I responded with my joke about being

yesterday.

>

> >

>

> > , I will try to get the names of a few rental places for your

>

> >

>

> > If you want to respond privately, you can send an e-mail to tk@....

>

> >

>

> > Good luck,

>

> >

>

> > T.K. Small

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > > Ok everyone I need some help !!

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > Dose anyone live in new York ?

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > > Sent from my iPhone

>

> > > > > >>

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > >

>

> > > > > >

Guest guest

I thought Pampered Chef had their own recipes?

>

> I am looking for some ideas. I am hosting a Pampered Chef party at my home

> on Saturday, December 10th. I am trying to plan out some yummy

> appetizer/treats and drinks…but I just am not coming up with a variety I

> like. I want some good food and drinks to help increase the sales for my

> friend, and for me as the hostess…but also so that my guests have a good

> time. Anyone have suggestions since I am blanking out on this?

>

>

>

> Thanks!

>

Guest guest

Is alcohol allowed? The Vitamix Whole Fruit Margarita is a popular party drink. I've learned from experience to peel the limes, lemons, and oranges in advance…http://www.vitamix.com/party/

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Nov 14, 2011, at 7:11 PM, flnancy1958 wrote:

I thought Pampered Chef had their own recipes?

>

> I am looking for some ideas. I am hosting a Pampered Chef party at my home

> on Saturday, December 10th. I am trying to plan out some yummy

> appetizer/treats and drinks…but I just am not coming up with a variety I

> like. I want some good food and drinks to help increase the sales for my

> friend, and for me as the hostess…but also so that my guests have a good

> time. Anyone have suggestions since I am blanking out on this?

>

>

>

> Thanks!

>