RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thats the WHO classification System: The caries lesion shape and depth is scored

in a 4 points scale.

D1: Clinically detectable enamel lesions with intact

(non-cavitated) surfaces.

D2: Clinically detectable cavity limited to enamel

D3: Clinically detectable cavity involving dentin

D4: Lesions extending into pulpThe Practice Committee (PC) is the one in charge of sanctions for dentists.From: pallavi <pallaviparalikar@...> Sent: Tue, 29 March, 2011 16:10:39Subject: Help

Just some random questions i came across in papers

any help appreciated.

What are D1 D2 D3 lesions?

Indemnity organization functions..

Most suitable material for archwire?

Who is responsible if Dentist is sanctioned?

Thank you

Guest guest

I don't know how old is... My daughter is 4 and in a brace and she seems to have a bit of reactive airway going on every time she gets sick.... She coughs until she throws up even with just a cold and her seasonal allergies. When the cough is bad, we use several methods to give her relief. I make her take deep breaths whenever possible to expand her lungs and we do use a nebulizer as needed. Also, we sometimes will give her either Delsym cough syrup or Mucinex Cough and Cold, which have helped quite a bit. We also cut down on dairy at night when the cough worsens and use honey as well. We start out most nights by elevating her on some pillows too. It is awful when they get sick! I know your pain with the coughing! While the cast is probably not too tight yet for normal wear, it is

constricting. So, try those deep breaths especially and keep the pediatrician in the loop. Big hugs! i hope your little guy gets well soon! - Noelle's mommy, 4 years oldRochester NYCasted 8 times for 1 1/2 years9 months in braceRegressed and went into cast 9Back in brace at 8 degrees supine, 13 standing! reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity, suspected Ehler's Danlos III

From: kfaul@... <kfaul@...>Subject: Helpinfantile scoliosis treatment Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011, 7:20 PM

How do you know if the cast is too small? We are really struggling right now. had bilateral pneumonia and it seemed to have cleared. But the cough is back and he is struggling with the breathing between coughing fits. He isn't getting his 2nd cast until June 15th. I can tell that he is outgrowing the length of the cast. Has anyone else had this happen? I don't want to take the cast off cause I Sony want to compromise the correction, but at the same time I don't want to see him suffer with this cough. Help!Keeley Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld------------------------------------

Guest guest

Thanks . Coughs are crazy to deal with. is 16months. I am really torn. Our pediatrician is 2 hours away and our ortho is 10hours away. I don't think can take deep breaths. He wouldn't understand. A friend of our said to ask the physiotherspist about breathing therapy. I am going to take him for another xray tomorrow and then to see the gp. I am going to ask him to contact our ortho to discuss what should be done. Its so hard to listen to him cough so much and not be able to help. And he is on antibiotics. We can't buy cough meds for kids under 6 years here on Canada anymore. Sucks!Keeley Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheldFrom: Kauffunger <slguerra710@...>Sender: infantile scoliosis treatment Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 20:50:59 -0700 (PDT)<infantile scoliosis treatment >Reply infantile scoliosis treatment Subject: Re: Help I don't know how old is... My daughter is 4 and in a brace and she seems to have a bit of reactive airway going on every time she gets sick.... She coughs until she throws up even with just a cold and her seasonal allergies. When the cough is bad, we use several methods to give her relief. I make her take deep breaths whenever possible to expand her lungs and we do use a nebulizer as needed. Also, we sometimes will give her either Delsym cough syrup or Mucinex Cough and Cold, which have helped quite a bit. We also cut down on dairy at night when the cough worsens and use honey as well. We start out most nights by elevating her on some pillows too. It is awful when they get sick! I know your pain with the coughing! While the cast is probably not too tight yet for normal wear, it isconstricting. So, try those deep breaths especially and keep the pediatrician in the loop. Big hugs! i hope your little guy gets well soon! - Noelle's mommy, 4 years oldRochester NYCasted 8 times for 1 1/2 years9 months in braceRegressed and went into cast 9Back in brace at 8 degrees supine, 13 standing! reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity, suspected Ehler's Danlos IIIFrom: kfaul@... <kfaul@...>Subject: Helpinfantile scoliosis treatment Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011, 7:20 PMHow do you know if the cast is too small? We are really struggling right now. had bilateral pneumonia and it seemed to have cleared. But the cough is back and he is struggling with the breathing between coughing fits. He isn't getting his 2nd cast until June 15th. I can tell that he is outgrowing the length of the cast. Has anyone else had this happen? I don't want to take the cast off cause I Sony want to compromise the correction, but at the same time I don't want to see him suffer with this cough. Help!Keeley Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld------------------------------------

Guest guest

My son has a xopenex pump/ inhaler that he's been using since about a yr and a half old. It opens up airways. There is a tube and little part that goes around his mouth and nose. You pump it twice and let him breathe it in. It helps him a lot. We used to use a nebulizer also but he doesn't need it anymore. What about using a vaporizer at night? Does have alergies or is he just prone to upper respitory infections? You could maybe give him probiotics to pump up his immune system and help shake the cough. They have a kind that disolves in liquid it might be called Grow Baby.... That doesn't sound quite right though. You get it at a health food store. It has to be refrigerated. Just ideas. Good luck!TameSent from my iPhoneOn May 15, 2011, at 11:21 PM, kfaul@... wrote:

Thanks . Coughs are crazy to deal with. is 16months. I am really torn. Our pediatrician is 2 hours away and our ortho is 10hours away. I don't think can take deep breaths. He wouldn't understand. A friend of our said to ask the physiotherspist about breathing therapy. I am going to take him for another xray tomorrow and then to see the gp. I am going to ask him to contact our ortho to discuss what should be done. Its so hard to listen to him cough so much and not be able to help. And he is on antibiotics. We can't buy cough meds for kids under 6 years here on Canada anymore. Sucks!Keeley Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheldFrom: Kauffunger <slguerra710@...>

Sender: infantile scoliosis treatment

Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 20:50:59 -0700 (PDT)<infantile scoliosis treatment >Reply infantile scoliosis treatment

Subject: Re: Help

I don't know how old is... My daughter is 4 and in a brace and she seems to have a bit of reactive airway going on every time she gets sick.... She coughs until she throws up even with just a cold and her seasonal allergies. When the cough is bad, we use several methods to give her relief. I make her take deep breaths whenever possible to expand her lungs and we do use a nebulizer as needed. Also, we sometimes will give her either Delsym cough syrup or Mucinex Cough and Cold, which have helped quite a bit. We also cut down on dairy at night when the cough worsens and use honey as well. We start out most nights by elevating her on some pillows too. It is awful when they get sick! I know your pain with the coughing! While the cast is probably not too tight yet for normal

wear, it is

constricting. So, try those deep breaths especially and keep the pediatrician in the loop. Big hugs! i hope your little guy gets well soon! - Noelle's mommy, 4 years oldRochester NYCasted 8 times for 1 1/2 years9 months in braceRegressed and went into cast 9Back in brace at 8 degrees supine, 13 standing! reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity, suspected Ehler's Danlos III

From: kfaul@... <kfaul@...>Subject: Helpinfantile scoliosis treatment Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011, 7:20 PM

How do you know if the cast is too small? We are really struggling right now. had bilateral pneumonia and it seemed to have cleared. But the cough is back and he is struggling with the breathing between coughing fits. He isn't getting his 2nd cast until June 15th. I can tell that he is outgrowing the length of the cast. Has anyone else had this happen? I don't want to take the cast off cause I Sony want to compromise the correction, but at the same time I don't want to see him suffer with this cough. Help!Keeley Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld------------------------------------

Guest guest

I do have a nebulizer that I will put him back on. It should help. No he had never been on antibiotics until just before his first cast. He would have been 14months. Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheldFrom: Tame Olson <dazies2001@...>Sender: infantile scoliosis treatment Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 04:53:41 -0700 (PDT)infantile scoliosis treatment <infantile scoliosis treatment >Reply infantile scoliosis treatment Subject: Re: Help My son has a xopenex pump/ inhaler that he's been using since about a yr and a half old. It opens up airways. There is a tube and little part that goes around his mouth and nose. You pump it twice and let him breathe it in. It helps him a lot. We used to use a nebulizer also but he doesn't need it anymore. What about using a vaporizer at night? Does have alergies or is he just prone to upper respitory infections? You could maybe give him probiotics to pump up his immune system and help shake the cough. They have a kind that disolves in liquid it might be called Grow Baby.... That doesn't sound quite right though. You get it at a health food store. It has to be refrigerated. Just ideas. Good luck!TameSent from my iPhoneOn May 15, 2011, at 11:21 PM, kfaul@... wrote:Thanks . Coughs are crazy to deal with. is 16months. I am really torn. Our pediatrician is 2 hours away and our ortho is 10hours away. I don't think can take deep breaths. He wouldn't understand. A friend of our said to ask the physiotherspist about breathing therapy. I am going to take him for another xray tomorrow and then to see the gp. I am going to ask him to contact our ortho to discuss what should be done. Its so hard to listen to him cough so much and not be able to help. And he is on antibiotics. We can't buy cough meds for kids under 6 years here on Canada anymore. Sucks!Keeley Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheldFrom: Kauffunger <slguerra710@...>Sender: infantile scoliosis treatment Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 20:50:59 -0700 (PDT)<infantile scoliosis treatment >Reply infantile scoliosis treatment Subject: Re: Help I don't know how old is... My daughter is 4 and in a brace and she seems to have a bit of reactive airway going on every time she gets sick.... She coughs until she throws up even with just a cold and her seasonal allergies. When the cough is bad, we use several methods to give her relief. I make her take deep breaths whenever possible to expand her lungs and we do use a nebulizer as needed. Also, we sometimes will give her either Delsym cough syrup or Mucinex Cough and Cold, which have helped quite a bit. We also cut down on dairy at night when the cough worsens and use honey as well. We start out most nights by elevating her on some pillows too. It is awful when they get sick! I know your pain with the coughing! While the cast is probably not too tight yet for normalwear, it isconstricting. So, try those deep breaths especially and keep the pediatrician in the loop. Big hugs! i hope your little guy gets well soon! - Noelle's mommy, 4 years oldRochester NYCasted 8 times for 1 1/2 years9 months in braceRegressed and went into cast 9Back in brace at 8 degrees supine, 13 standing! reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity, suspected Ehler's Danlos IIIFrom: kfaul@... <kfaul@...>Subject: Helpinfantile scoliosis treatment Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011, 7:20 PMHow do you know if the cast is too small? We are really struggling right now. had bilateral pneumonia and it seemed to have cleared. But the cough is back and he is struggling with the breathing between coughing fits. He isn't getting his 2nd cast until June 15th. I can tell that he is outgrowing the length of the cast. Has anyone else had this happen? I don't want to take the cast off cause I Sony want to compromise the correction, but at the same time I don't want to see him suffer with this cough. Help!Keeley Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld------------------------------------

Guest guest

Probiotics is different than antibiotics. They are a supplement that HELP strengthen your immune system.Sent from my iPhoneOn May 16, 2011, at 7:22 AM, kfaul@... wrote:

I do have a nebulizer that I will put him back on. It should help. No he had never been on antibiotics until just before his first cast. He would have been 14months. Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheldFrom: Tame Olson <dazies2001@...>

Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 04:53:41 -0700 (PDT)infantile scoliosis treatment <infantile scoliosis treatment >Reply infantile scoliosis treatment

My son has a xopenex pump/ inhaler that he's been using since about a yr and a half old. It opens up airways. There is a tube and little part that goes around his mouth and nose. You pump it twice and let him breathe it in. It helps him a lot. We used to use a nebulizer also but he doesn't need it anymore. What about using a vaporizer at night? Does have alergies or is he just prone to upper respitory infections? You could maybe give him probiotics to pump up his immune system and help shake the cough. They have a kind that disolves in liquid it might be called Grow Baby.... That doesn't sound quite right though. You get it at a health food store. It has to be refrigerated. Just ideas. Good luck!TameSent from my iPhoneOn May 15, 2011, at 11:21 PM, kfaul@... wrote:

Thanks . Coughs are crazy to deal with. is 16months. I am really torn. Our pediatrician is 2 hours away and our ortho is 10hours away. I don't think can take deep breaths. He wouldn't understand. A friend of our said to ask the physiotherspist about breathing therapy. I am going to take him for another xray tomorrow and then to see the gp. I am going to ask him to contact our ortho to discuss what should be done. Its so hard to listen to him cough so much and not be able to help. And he is on antibiotics. We can't buy cough meds for kids under 6 years here on Canada anymore. Sucks!Keeley Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheldFrom: Kauffunger <slguerra710@...>

Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 20:50:59 -0700 (PDT)<infantile scoliosis treatment >Reply infantile scoliosis treatment

I don't know how old is... My daughter is 4 and in a brace and she seems to have a bit of reactive airway going on every time she gets sick.... She coughs until she throws up even with just a cold and her seasonal allergies. When the cough is bad, we use several methods to give her relief. I make her take deep breaths whenever possible to expand her lungs and we do use a nebulizer as needed. Also, we sometimes will give her either Delsym cough syrup or Mucinex Cough and Cold, which have helped quite a bit. We also cut down on dairy at night when the cough worsens and use honey as well. We start out most nights by elevating her on some pillows too. It is awful when they get sick! I know your pain with the coughing! While the cast is probably not too tight yet for normal

wear, it is

Guest guest

I wonder if a slight front window trimming might help? A more widely trimmed

chest expansion window in front might help for comfort w/ his coughing and

perhaps a small flare here or there, in an attempt to get you guys to the

15th.

Is it any better with the nebulizer?

HRH

Help

How do you know if the cast is too small? We are really struggling right

now. had bilateral pneumonia and it seemed to have cleared. But the

cough is back and he is struggling with the breathing between coughing fits.

He isn't getting his 2nd cast until June 15th. I can tell that he is

outgrowing the length of the cast.

Has anyone else had this happen? I don't want to take the cast off cause I

Sony want to compromise the correction, but at the same time I don't want to

see him suffer with this cough.

Help!

Keeley

Sent from my BlackBerryR wireless handheld

------------------------------------

Guest guest

Thanks. Went into emerge this am. They said if there is no improvement that they would admit him and take off the cast. Hoping this new antibiotic kicks in tonight. Keeley Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheldFrom: Kauffunger <slguerra710@...>Sender: infantile scoliosis treatment Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 19:39:58 -0700 (PDT)<infantile scoliosis treatment >Reply infantile scoliosis treatment Subject: Re: Help Poor baby! I hope he feels better and you all get some relief soon......- Noelle's mommy, 4 years oldRochester NYCasted 8 times for 1 1/2 years9 months in braceRegressed and went into cast 9Back in brace at 8 degrees supine, 13 standing! reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity, suspected Ehler's Danlos IIIFrom: kfaul@... <kfaul@...>Subject: Helpinfantile scoliosis treatment Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011, 7:20 PMHow do you know if the cast is too small? We are really struggling right now. had bilateral pneumonia and it seemed to have cleared. But the cough is back and he is struggling with the breathing between coughing fits. He isn't getting his 2nd cast until June 15th. I can tell that he is outgrowing the length of the cast. Has anyone else had this happen? I don't want to take the cast off cause I Sony want to compromise the correction, but at the same time I don't want to see him suffer with this cough. Help!Keeley Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld------------------------------------

Guest guest

We will be thinking of you and . Did they give him an antibiotic shot to jumpstart the meds? Try not to wrry about the cast part and work on getting him healthy.T Sent from my iPhoneOn May 16, 2011, at 10:14 PM, kfaul@... wrote:

Thanks. Went into emerge this am. They said if there is no improvement that they would admit him and take off the cast. Hoping this new antibiotic kicks in tonight. Keeley Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheldFrom: Kauffunger <slguerra710@...>

Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 19:39:58 -0700 (PDT)<infantile scoliosis treatment >Reply infantile scoliosis treatment

Poor baby! I hope he feels better and you all get some relief soon......- Noelle's mommy, 4 years oldRochester NYCasted 8 times for 1 1/2 years9 months in braceRegressed and went into cast 9Back in brace at 8 degrees supine, 13 standing! reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity, suspected Ehler's Danlos III

Guest guest

Hi Becky,

I know how you feel. I felt that way

two months ago. Everything will be ok.

went up a size in tops. He

was in 12month tops and now I put him in 18month or 24 month tops. As for

pants he still wears the same size. I don’t put pants with snaps or

buttons. Lots of elastic waist bands.

I have covered s cast in neoprene

tape that I got from a dad from Edmonton

(Darrell). It is the best stuff out there. It has saved our cast

from spills, spit up, etc.

I will be thinking about you guys

tomorrow. Keep me posted.

Keeley

From: infantile scoliosis treatment [mailto:infantile scoliosis treatment ] On Behalf Of dougandbecky@...

Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 9:34 PM

infantile scoliosis treatment

Subject: Re:

Help

Keeley,

thinking of you guys!!! We leave in 5 hours for kylies 1st cast and she will be

in recovery in about 12 hours. Ugh my stomach is in knots. I have delayes my

emotions to now and its overwhelming! I have lots of unanswered questions

(simple ones like how much bigger should kylie's tops and jackets be to

accomodate the cast.

I hope no drinks and foods is not a battle tomorrow! (The drive is 2.5 hours.)

She did really good for the MRI so I hope we have the same ease tomorrow!

Thanks for all your thoughts so far!

Becky, mom to Kylie 26 months.

First cast 5/17/11.

Becky

Stuckless,

Sign Language Interpreter

Doug Reimneitz

<dazies2001@...>

Date: Mon, 16 May

2011 20:23:57 -0700 (PDT)

infantile scoliosis treatment <infantile scoliosis treatment >

Replyinfantile scoliosis treatment

Help

We will be thinking of you and . Did they give him an antibiotic

shot to jumpstart the meds? Try not to wrry about the cast part and work on

getting him healthy.

T

Sent from my iPhone

On May 16, 2011, at 10:14 PM, kfaul@...

wrote:

Thanks.

Went into emerge this am. They said if there is no improvement that they would

admit him and take off the cast.

Hoping this new antibiotic kicks in tonight.

Keeley

Sent from

my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Kauffunger <slguerra710@...>

2011 19:39:58 -0700 (PDT)

<infantile scoliosis treatment >

Help

Poor baby! I hope he feels better and you all

get some relief soon......

- Noelle's mommy, 4 years old

Rochester NY

Casted 8 times for 1 1/2 years

9 months in brace

Regressed and went into cast 9

Back in brace at 8 degrees supine, 13 standing!

reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity, suspected

Ehler's Danlos III

Subject: Help

Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011, 7:20 PM

How do you know if

the cast is too small? We are really struggling right now.

had bilateral pneumonia and it seemed to have cleared. But the

cough is back and he is struggling with the breathing between coughing

fits. He isn't getting his 2nd cast until June 15th. I can tell that

he is outgrowing the length of the cast.

Has anyone else had this happen? I don't want to take the cast off

cause I Sony want to compromise the correction, but at the same time I

don't want to see him suffer with this cough.

Help!

Keeley

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Guest guest

No shot. They gave him Tylenol for

his fever. So far so good tonight, he hasn’t coughed in an hour.

Hopefully it works.

I am so scared that if the cast has to

come off that the lipoma will cause the spine to bend again and we will lose

the correction, but at the same time I am so worried about getting rid of the

pneumonia so he can get some rest and be himself again.

Thanks.

From: infantile scoliosis treatment [mailto:infantile scoliosis treatment ] On Behalf Of Tame Olson

Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 9:24 PM

Help

We will be thinking of you and . Did they give him an antibiotic

shot to jumpstart the meds? Try not to wrry about the cast part and work on

getting him healthy.

T

Sent from my iPhone

On May 16, 2011, at 10:14 PM, kfaul@...

wrote:

Thanks.

Went into emerge this am. They said if there is no improvement that they would

admit him and take off the cast.

Hoping this new antibiotic kicks in tonight.

Keeley

Sent from

my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Kauffunger <slguerra710@...>

2011 19:39:58 -0700 (PDT)

<infantile scoliosis treatment >

Help

Poor baby! I hope he feels better and you all

get some relief soon......

- Noelle's mommy, 4 years old

Rochester NY

Casted 8 times for 1 1/2 years

9 months in brace

Regressed and went into cast 9

Back in brace at 8 degrees supine, 13 standing!

reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity,

suspected Ehler's Danlos III

Subject: Help

Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011, 7:20 PM

How do you know if

the cast is too small? We are really struggling right now.

had bilateral pneumonia and it seemed to have cleared. But the

cough is back and he is struggling with the breathing between coughing

fits. He isn't getting his 2nd cast until June 15th. I can tell that

he is outgrowing the length of the cast.

Has anyone else had this happen? I don't want to take the cast off

cause I Sony want to compromise the correction, but at the same time I

don't want to see him suffer with this cough.

Help!

Keeley

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Guest guest

Good luck and keep me posted.- Noelle's mommy, 4 years oldRochester NYCasted 8 times for 1 1/2 years9 months in braceRegressed and went into cast 9Back in brace at 8 degrees supine, 13 standing! reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity, suspected Ehler's Danlos III

Guest guest

Good luck and keep me posted.- Noelle's mommy, 4 years oldRochester NYCasted 8 times for 1 1/2 years9 months in braceRegressed and went into cast 9Back in brace at 8 degrees supine, 13 standing! reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity, suspected Ehler's Danlos III

Guest guest

So they have decided to remove 's cast. He isn't improving like they would like and are worried that it won't completely clear until he can breath deeply. Now we will worry about the loss of correction in the coming weeks. Keeley Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheldFrom: Kauffunger <slguerra710@...>Sender: infantile scoliosis treatment Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 12:05:11 -0700 (PDT)<infantile scoliosis treatment >Reply infantile scoliosis treatment Subject: Re: Help Good luck and keep me posted.- Noelle's mommy, 4 years oldRochester NYCasted 8 times for 1 1/2 years9 months in braceRegressed and went into cast 9Back in brace at 8 degrees supine, 13 standing! reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity, suspected Ehler's Danlos IIIFrom: kfaul@... <kfaul@...>Subject: Helpinfantile scoliosis treatment Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011, 7:20 PMHow do you know if the cast is too small? We are really struggling right now. had bilateral pneumonia and it seemed to have cleared. But the cough is back and he is struggling with the breathing between coughing fits. He isn't getting his 2nd cast until June 15th. I can tell that he is outgrowing the length of the cast. Has anyone else had this happen? I don't want to take the cast off cause I Sony want to compromise the correction, but at the same time I don't want to see him suffer with this cough. Help!Keeley Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld------------------------------------

Guest guest

Keeley,

Hows the lil dude doin? Pls let us know when you can.

HRH

> Thanks.

> Went into emerge this am. They said if there is no improvement that they

> would admit him and take off the cast.

> Hoping this new antibiotic kicks in tonight.

>

> Keeley

> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

>

> Help

> infantile scoliosis treatment

> Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011, 7:20 PM

>

>

> How do you know if the cast is too small?  We are really struggling right

> now.  had bilateral pneumonia and it seemed to have cleared.  But

> the cough is back and he is struggling with the breathing between coughing

> fits.  He isn't getting his 2nd cast until June 15th. I can tell that he

> is outgrowing the length of the cast.

> Has anyone else had this happen?  I don't want to take the cast off cause

> I Sony want to compromise the correction, but at the same time I don't

> want to see him suffer with this cough.

>

> Help!

> Keeley

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

I know its almost impossible, but try not to worry. You may be suprised.

Sorry, to hear about this Keeley.

HRH

> So they have decided to remove 's cast. He isn't improving like

> they would like and are worried that it won't completely clear until he

> can breath deeply.

> Now we will worry about the loss of correction in the coming weeks.

>

> Keeley

>

> Help

> infantile scoliosis treatment

> Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011, 7:20 PM

>

>

> How do you know if the cast is too small?  We are really struggling right

> now.  had bilateral pneumonia and it seemed to have cleared.  But

> the cough is back and he is struggling with the breathing between coughing

> fits.  He isn't getting his 2nd cast until June 15th. I can tell that he

> is outgrowing the length of the cast.

> Has anyone else had this happen?  I don't want to take the cast off cause

> I Sony want to compromise the correction, but at the same time I don't

> want to see him suffer with this cough.

>

> Help!

> Keeley

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

He is breathing much deeper now. Thank goodness. Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheldFrom: heather@...Sender: infantile scoliosis treatment Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 11:37:41 -0400<infantile scoliosis treatment >Reply infantile scoliosis treatment Subject: Re: Help Keeley,Hows the lil dude doin? Pls let us know when you can.HRH> Thanks.> Went into emerge this am. They said if there is no improvement that they> would admit him and take off the cast.> Hoping this new antibiotic kicks in tonight.>> Keeley> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld>> Help> infantile scoliosis treatment > Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011, 7:20 PM>>> How do you know if the cast is too small?  We are really struggling right> now.  had bilateral pneumonia and it seemed to have cleared.  But> the cough is back and he is struggling with the breathing between coughing> fits.  He isn't getting his 2nd cast until June 15th. I can tell that he> is outgrowing the length of the cast.> Has anyone else had this happen?  I don't want to take the cast off cause> I Sony want to compromise the correction, but at the same time I don't> want to see him suffer with this cough.>> Help!> Keeley> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld>> ------------------------------------>>

Guest guest

Hello Virginia, I don't know how much help I can give you really, maybe

just to let you know there are others out there who love you and love

your son and care very much about you. Maybe our encouragement will help

you.

My son Marty is 46 years old now but he had a terrible time in school

with the type of behavior you describe back when he was in school. They

called it " non-compliant " then and tried to train him to give in and

obey but all he ever did was fight them. Nobody knew why he resisted

them so, he had been labeled retarded early on as he withdrew and

stopped learning normal things, and had to take drugs for seizures,

seems to me they just thought he was a bad kid. It was so frustrating

for him I finally took him out of school altogether and kept him home

since I was the only one who seemed to understand his frustration in not

being able to talk, being unable to handle much noise, etc. And I was

the only one who could love him unconditionally also, without all that

anger and judgment they were giving him, sticking him in a plywood time

out booth, etc., they even had one program where they squirted water in

his face from a hand held squirter, and even pinched him. This bad

treatment was supposed to make him want to comply immediately I guess

out of fear of being hurt more, but all it did was make him angry and so

he fought back with all he had. Not pretty.

Love has been what has conquered this behavior and I mean serious love

that I believe can only come from God, then through the parent into the

child. So I turned to Jesus Christ in 1973. I gave my life to Him and

learned to yield to Him and follow His teachings in the Bible all this

time. But even then it was very hard going for many years as my faith

was sorely tested, but then one day the curse was broken, or whatever it

was, kind of odd terminology but that is exactly how it felt, one day

all the anger and violence was there and one day it was gone for good! I

didn't know it would be for good then, but since it's been over 20 years

ago I figure it is. He had been tearing up my house and throwing things,

even furniture, and I was trying to calm him and contain him that day,

and I was on my knees praying and just said; " I don't care if I die I

will not back down! " and he abruptly stopped and sat down in a chair and

it was gone. I know quite dramatic, but is true non the less. I refused

to back down on my faith and I refused to be afraid of my son when I

believed God had given him to me to show the world what love was, real

love! Love worked.

Funny I had a Due Process Hearing one time and requested a program run

on love and I was serious, but the school district thought I was nuts.

They called us Jesus Freaks back then. Oh well. They failed miserably, I

did not. They told me it would be impossible for me to keep my son at

home, and yet here he is!

Now I have a little grandson, Lucas, age 6 who has recently been

diagnosed by the school with autism/aspergers so my daughter and I will

do the same thing with him, shower God's unconditional love and

acceptance upon him. I know schools cannot diagnose medically so it is

the school's version of whatever they call it. It is really odd, but at

school they do not know what love is. I don't know why, it is just not a

spiritual place to be I guess, for example the school psychologist

didn't seem to have a drop of it in her, seemed kind of evil if you know

what I mean. She was not on his side, and kept saying negative things

about him... " he makes faces he talks at people is antisocial. "

Where's the love and faith there I wonder! How would we like to be

labeled and condemned this way. No wonder Lucas says he can't do

anything right now and is always asking if he is in trouble...

Well didn't know I was going to write a sermon, have just returned home

from church and am pumped up. God has been so good to us in this family

through the very many hard trials we have endured, His grace and His

love have gotten us through it all!

Sincerely from me to you,

Carolyn in OR, sun is out now and I bought a new gas powered cultivator

for my flower beds, woo hoo they look nice!

Virginia Taflinger wrote:

>

> I have been reading some of the stuff on here and its amazing the

> similiar problems I have been having with my son. He just turned 13

> and was just diagnosed with Aspergers and I thought all this time I

> was racking my brains trying to figure out what the heck was going on.

> Finally! A really great doctor who has been dealing with the disorder

> knew right off what was going on.

>

> My son is close to me, talks to me (but not about anything personal),

> he is very smart but doesnt do well in school. doesnt like homework,

> doesnt like doing work in school but he tests above average. He can be

> so funny and he can be polite, hes very mature for his age. He has a

> really good head on his shoulders. But...

>

> No one else sees these sides of him. The aggression and anti social

> behavior has been a nightmare. The aggression so bad at school, we

> have to go to court tomorrow for a disorderly conduct charge against

> my son, the teacher called the police, even though she knew that I and

> everyone else was trying to get answers to why my son is the way he

> is. But she knew I was trying to get him help, and the fact that he

> has never hurt anyone. He gets angry and kicks things, throws his

> books.The littlest thing could set him off...it could be over the

> teacher just trying to help him with his work or asking him to do

> something.

>

> And he wont talk to anyone . He doesnt hang out with other kids. Most

> kids irritate him.he doesnt talk much at school. I started to get help

> over a year ago and it has taken this long to get him to take meds,

> because he refuses any kind of help, I tried therapy. Because of the

> court stuff going on is why i think that he finally wanted to get on

> meds. There is still some aggression there and still no social

> interaction whatsoever. And he shuts down. If he is mad he doesnt want

> to talk about it.

>

> Okay, this is mainly venting but I really would like to know if anyone

> has an opinion on some kind of social interaction therapy. He needs

> something other than just meds. Im so afraid that if he keeps going on

> like this that he will never learn to interact with others and that

> will affect his ability to get a job or whatever.

>

> Thanks for reading. Virginia

>

>

Guest guest

Hi MustafaWhy don't you go to the solicitor,he check everything out(your docs) to certify and verify themLeeFrom: mustafa <mustafa19842004@...>Subject: HELP Date: Wednesday, 22 June, 2011, 13:02

Dear members

I am an Iraqi dentist and am preparing my self to book for ORE 1 next year.

my problem is : the name in the passport isnt the same with the grduation certificate, in the passpot there are the first three names and in the graduation certificate the first three names with the family name.

please inform me what to do to solve this problem.

Thanx

Guest guest

Hi mustafa bettert if u have arabic copy translate to ur new name and then do all certifications....salam...mohamedSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Mustafa Ahmad <mustafa19842004@...>Sender: Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:25:07 -0700 (PDT)< >Reply Subject: Re: HELP Hi LeeThank you for your advise I ll contact them soon.best regards Mustafa AhmadFrom: Dr Avery <avery_dr@...> Sent: Wed, June 22, 2011 6:02:34 PMSubject: Re: HELP Hi MustafaWhy don't you go to the solicitor,he check everything out(your docs) to certify and verify themLeeFrom: mustafa <mustafa19842004@...>Subject: HELP Date: Wednesday, 22 June, 2011, 13:02 Dear membersI am an Iraqi dentist and am preparing my self to book for ORE 1 next year.my problem is : the name in the passport isnt the same with the grduation certificate, in the passpot there are the first three names and in the graduation certificate the first three names with the family name.please inform me what to do to solve this problem.Thanx

Guest guest

Hi LeeThank you for your advise I ll contact them soon.best regards Mustafa AhmadFrom: Dr Avery <avery_dr@...> Sent: Wed, June 22, 2011 6:02:34 PMSubject: Re: HELP

Hi MustafaWhy don't you go to the solicitor,he check everything out(your docs) to certify and verify themLeeFrom: mustafa <mustafa19842004@...>Subject: HELP Date: Wednesday, 22 June, 2011, 13:02

Dear members

my problem is : the name in the passport isnt the same with the grduation certificate, in the passpot there are the first three names and in the graduation certificate the first three names with the family name.

Thanx

Guest guest

Hi Mohamed, thank you for your reply and information.wish you all the best Mustafa AhmadFrom: "maxillary2005@..." <maxillary2005@...> Sent: Wed, June 22, 2011 11:11:13 PMSubject: Re: HELP

Hi mustafa bettert if u have arabic copy translate to ur new name and then do all certifications....salam...mohamedSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Mustafa Ahmad <mustafa19842004@...>

Sender:

Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:25:07 -0700 (PDT)< >Reply

Subject: Re: HELP

Hi LeeThank you for your advise I ll contact them soon.best regards Mustafa AhmadFrom: Dr Avery <avery_dr@...> Sent: Wed, June 22, 2011 6:02:34 PMSubject: Re: HELP

Dear members

Thanx

Guest guest

Saliva flow rates range between 300 and 1500ml/24 hrs with and average of 0,5ml/min unstimulated flow and 2 ml/min when stimulatedWhen unstimulated flow is less than 0,2ml/min the diagnosis is Xerostomia.Hope it helpsFrom: Arika <arika.goyal@...> Sent: Sunday, 10 July 2011, 12:58Subject: help

perentage conb of saliva by glands on stimulation

if gland is stimulated on one side wat happens to other.pls reply

Guest guest

I heard some of the moms say they use Cetaphil Cleanser. I haven't but they highly recommend it. Tonya PerkinsAsheboro,NCmother of ,12 & Nora,5 scoliosis, acid refluxIn between cast 11 and 12bracing for summerGreenville Shriners,SCFrom: "Amy Barrett Peiffer, 31 Independent Consultant" <amysells31@...>infantile scoliosis treatment Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 9:36 PMSubject: Help

Hi everyone,My daughter 15 month old daughter Aly is in her first Mehta cast, since July 29. She is adjusting well overall and nothing seems to bother her. My problem, however, is her stinky undershirt. She is a belly sleeper and her diaper leaks up through the front when she sleeps. We change her three times a night, use an extra pad, and stick panty liners on the under side of her shirt. Her cast is lined w duct tape so I'm not worried about it getting wet- she just STINKS! Any other ideas I'm not tHinking of?Thanks--Amy Sent from my iPhone 4

Guest guest

Hi Amy,

What kind of pads are you using? We used Poise in the large size and just positioned them closer to the front and tucked the diaper under the cast to form a seal. This worked really well for us and we never had to limit liquids after starting this method. Hope this helps!- Noelle's mommy, 4 years oldRochester NYCasted 8 times for 1 1/2 years9 months in braceRegressed and went into cast 9Back in brace at 8 degrees supine, 13 standing! reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity, suspected Ehler's Danlos III

From: Amy Barrett Peiffer, 31 Independent Consultant <amysells31@...>Subject: Helpinfantile scoliosis treatment Date: Thursday, August 18, 2011, 1:36 AM

Hi everyone,My daughter 15 month old daughter Aly is in her first Mehta cast, since July 29. She is adjusting well overall and nothing seems to bother her. My problem, however, is her stinky undershirt. She is a belly sleeper and her diaper leaks up through the front when she sleeps. We change her three times a night, use an extra pad, and stick panty liners on the under side of her shirt. Her cast is lined w duct tape so I'm not worried about it getting wet- she just STINKS! Any other ideas I'm not tHinking of?Thanks--Amy Sent from my iPhone 4