RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,

I',m right handed and getting TKR on right knee.

Dot

People usually don't care about you until you show them that you care about

them. ~~ Unkown

Guest guest

I am about to order mine from drugdelivery.ca this will be my first experience buying from them so I do not know how good their service is personally but I have had many high recommendations to order through them.

From: Rosemary <rosesm58@...> Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 11:14:13 AMSubject: (unknown)

where to buy HCG at. Please let me know ......ty

Guest guest

I had no problems with them , just takes long...

From: Long <sisterlove2hunt@...>Subject: Re: (unknown) Date: Saturday, May 16, 2009, 1:27 PM

I am about to order mine from drugdelivery.ca this will be my first experience buying from them so I do not know how good their service is personally but I have had many high recommendations to order through them.

From: Rosemary <rosesm58@...> Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 11:14:13 AMSubject: (unknown)

Guest guest

how long? I really want to get going with this. It said 10-15 business days...is that not correct?From: Louise Beane <fiddlesticksfl@...> Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 11:33:05 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

I had no problems with them , just takes long...

From: Long <sisterlove2hunt@...>Subject: Re: (unknown) Date: Saturday, May 16, 2009, 1:27 PM

Guest guest

How do u know how much to order. I'am not sure how much I can get out of one vial.Want to lose about 50 lbs TY

From: Long <sisterlove2hunt@...> Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 12:27:22 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Guest guest

Mine arrived in 16 days and the package was open and dirty. I was not wrapped inside and I was surprised the vials were no broken. It was inspected by customs and labeled a "sample".

Guest guest

I ordered from there, paid the 7.95 rush and had it in Washington in 2 weeks to the day. it is highly purified, but it is not synthetic as I had hoped.

I am about to order mine from drugdelivery.ca  this will be my first experience buying from them so I do not know how good their service is personally but I have had many high recommendations to order through them.

Guest guest

Hi, , Well, I don't know if it will progress or not.  It probably will. 

The doctor should be able to tell you better.  It's understandable that you are

scared for your baby!  But, try not to worry.  Take one day at a time.

Lj  CMT2

Subject: (unknown)

Scoliosis Treatment

Date: Sunday, May 17, 2009, 5:37 AM

my 15 month ols son has been diagnosed with thorocolumbar scoliosis,i have also

been theres 2 curves the bottom being at 20 degrees just now the top 1 is

unknown we are going for an mri scan in 2 weeks can anyone pease tell me if they

think this will be progressive we are so scared

Guest guest

Sharrie,

What are the herbs you use?

I was under anesthesia a couple weeks ago and never thought about cleaning my liver.

Kim

(unknown)

anesthesia sits inside the liver and i have found the best way to purge this stuff out is through homeopathy

i have a surgery box that people take home with them and they follow this little list of directions to purge the anesthesia from the body

i would be happy to supply you with the list if you would like

works amazingly wonderful

i put an envelope in the box and people put a cash donation in it so that i can keep refilling the homeopathic remedies as they run out

Guest guest

Great! Thanks Sharrie.

(unknown)

I'm so sorry - it looks easier to understand on the sheet when it's in fron tof you!!!

one follow the next either by the time or the day. The Nux for the first day can be taken longer if needed but usually after the second dose the nausea is gone. i woudl not combine them although some of the new fangled homeopaths may say sure go ahead i am educated in the original school of one at a time and not to combine. so i wrote in caps the first few to give you an idea and understanding - hope this helps if not please backchannel and i can write it in an easier format or call you and explain on phone

Nux Vomica 200X 3X-3 hours apart (THIS IS ON THE FIRST DAY TO DO 3 TIMES 3 HOURS APART FROM EACH OTHER)(nausea)Phosphorus 200X 2X-3 hours apart( THIS IS ON THE 2ND DAY OR FOLLOWING THE THIRD HOUR AFTER THE NUX VOMICA UNTIL IT HAS BEEN DONE TWICE AT 3 HOURS APART)(liver)Phosphorus 30C 2X-3 hours apart ( THIS WOULD BE DONE AFTER THE THIRD HOUR OF PHOSPHORUS OR THE NEXT DAY)Arnica 200X 4X-one day(bruising)Arnica 30C 3X- one to two daysLedum 6C 3X-one day(speed healing)Ledum 30C 3X-one dayHypericum 6C 4X-one day(nerve pain)

Guest guest

2009/5/19, St. Clair <mastclair@...>:

Great! Thanks Sharrie.

(unknown)

I'm so sorry - it looks easier to understand on the sheet when it's in fron tof you!!!

one follow the next either by the time or the day. The Nux for the first day can be taken longer if needed but usually after the second dose the nausea is gone. i woudl not combine them although some of the new fangled homeopaths may say sure go ahead i am educated in the original school of one at a time and not to combine. so i wrote in caps the first few to give you an idea and understanding - hope this helps if not please backchannel and i can write it in an easier format or call you and explain on phone

Nux Vomica 200X 3X-3 hours apart (THIS IS ON THE FIRST DAY TO DO 3 TIMES 3 HOURS APART FROM EACH OTHER)(nausea)Phosphorus 200X 2X-3 hours apart( THIS IS ON THE 2ND DAY OR FOLLOWING THE THIRD HOUR AFTER THE NUX VOMICA UNTIL IT HAS BEEN DONE TWICE AT 3 HOURS APART)

(liver)Phosphorus 30C 2X-3 hours apart ( THIS WOULD BE DONE AFTER THE THIRD HOUR OF PHOSPHORUS OR THE NEXT DAY)Arnica 200X 4X-one day(bruising)Arnica 30C 3X- one to two daysLedum 6C 3X-one day

(speed healing)Ledum 30C 3X-one dayHypericum 6C 4X-one day(nerve pain)

-- ÆüËܥ˥塼¥í¥Õ¥£¡¼¥É¥Ð¥Ã¥¯º´Æ£¡¡¾ù·ÈÂÓ¡¡090-7302-1282·ÈÂӥ᡼¥ë¡¡neurofeedback@...

¥Û¡¼¥à¥Ú¡¼¥¸¡¡http://neurofeedback.jp/

Guest guest

DPT A Shot in the Dark - case studies (death and disablement of babies and

children by vaccine) interspersed with the research chapters. See Sheri's

website for info.

Years ago, a magazine editor was reported by IMAC (NZ govt funded pHARMa

mouthpiece using OUR taxes to convince us that their filth is good) to the Press

Council, for failing to be objective, as though pHARMa tells both sides of their

murderous story.

The editor, in public website posts betwwen IMAC and him, asked the question if

they would be prepared to shoot a baby to save another. No answer of course, yet

I had been told over 30 years ago, that some babies are " sacrificed " for the

greater good. No parent is EVER told that BEFORE they jab them.. Since then I

have been trying to tell parents that this is the mindset they need to overcome.

This is their preposterous notion of herd immunity. No one says it that baldly

any more. It is worth reminding them though - point to the children in the

playground, classromm waiting room, wherever and ask which would they want to

possibly kill to save their own, or vice versa.

The editor won the case. Many injured adults and parents of dead and injured

children wrote in support of the editor to the Press Council saying the pHARMa

view is the ONLY view found in the mainstream media, thus HE was the one

offering balance.

IMAC regretted having made it so public as it brought their lies into the light,

and it helped to further truly inform the public. Backfired nicely. BUT, just a

drop in the bucket. PHARMa works away in the background with bottomless pockets,

ensuring politicians and the med techs do their bidding, cheered on by the

bought press, and enforced by police and judiciary. Keep the pressure on.

Mara

Subject: (unknown)

" Jim O' " <Vaccinations >

Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009, 9:47 PM

From the book " What the pharmaceutical companys don't want you to know about

Vaccines " T. Elsner  2008.

I took for her well baby check up. I left the pediatrician's office and

walked home.  In her stroller, she was crying loudly all the way home. then her

cry turned into screaming, and she developed a fever. Her leg was very swollen,

red and felt hot. I called the pediatrician who told me this was normal and to

give her baby Tempra. I gave her baby Tempra and felt better that the

pediatrican had assured me this was normal.

continued to scream, and I could no longer console her.  My every instinct

told me this was not normal, but I was young, with my first child, and TRUSTED

the doctor. I could not hold in my arms because she screamed louder. Then

she fell asleep. A short time later, woke up screaming and spent the

evening screaning and sleeping on and off.

In the moring I awake and was startled to realize that my husband had slept in

for work. I immediately knew something was wrong, and the worry from the

previous night came rushing back to me.  I quickly ran to her crib, with a

feeling of dread. She did not look right. I closed my eyes tight and opened them

again, and considered the possibility that this was a dream--but when I opened

my eyes, looked dead.

In the hospital-----and the doctor came and insisted we sit down before he spoke

to us. Finally, he said the words that would echo in my ears for a lifetime: She

is dead.

The doctors did not want to talk about her death being related in anyway to the

vaccine, and one after the other, they refused to answer our many questions. I

was repeatedly told that vaccines were for the greater good.  I was even told

that loss of life through vaccination was expected in the war against disease

but that these losses were considered to be at acceptable levels.

Jim's comment: if anyone ever says that to you, look the person directly in the

eyes. Say , then its ok if YOUR child dies in order for mine to live. Then watch

the reaction. These fools have never even considered that or they don't have

children.

Folks you need to lose your respect for these lunatics  they (allopaths)are

running the asylum and the foxes (CDC) are guarding the (pharma) hen house. And

the sheep (people) are content grazing in the grass.

Jim

Healthologist

Why is this word not in the dictionary???

Guest guest

Hi Sandi,

I am sorry your daughter was diagnosed with CML. Please know that her life may

seem like a roller coaster now but it will get better.

I am alot older - 49 - but when I was diagnosed 5 years ago I had 5 teenage

children at home.  It was nothing like chasing a toddler around, but the mental

fatigue of worrying about their wellbeing was exhausting.  I was  working

fulltime also, but since my children were older they were able to fix their own

meals and meet their own needs, pretty much. 

It is very thoughtful of you to help her in the evenings. I had friends that

brought meals in for about 3 months, daily.  It was a blessing that relieved me

of much stress and worry.  I work in the school system so when I was finished

for the year I had the energy to tend to the needs of the household better. My

husband didn't know how to deal with it so he withdrew and dealt with it his own

way. That is better now.

I hope this helps. Just know that her life will get better and that CML will not

be a concern after she adjusts to her new medication. The side effects will

subside and if not, there are so many different medications to treat CML that

her oncologist can switch the drugs if her quality of life is not good.  She

will learn to be very open and honest with her doctor. Telling them her every

concern and difficulties.

God Bless you and your daughter.

Jackie S.

dx 4/14/04

currently entering 4th clinical trial

Subject: [ ] (unknown)

Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 6:47 PM

Hi.

My daughter was diagnosed with CML in Feb.   She has a 22 month old, active

baby.   She continues to work and take care of the baby and is extremely

fatigued.  I do the food shopping and go every night to take care of the baby so

she can eat and take her medication.  The days are like roller coasters.  Are

there any parents of children with CML that can offer me suggestions?

Sandi

Guest guest

Yes, that is ridiculous about services.

In regard to CARD, you have to be proactive and find out who your rep is. Once you find out who your rep is, call him or her. Let the rep know your child's issues. Ask specifically what CARD can do for your child. Ask when they visit your child's school. Ask for a report on each visit. If you are not getting this type of help, report your rep to CARD and request another rep. Our rep comes to the school twice a month, attends our I.E.P. meetings, etc.

Sara

(unknown)

CARD Orlando must be more active than the Tampa chapter...or maybe my school system will not allow them in...? The only time I hear from them is when I occasionally get a newsletter. I was told that once my son is out of public schools it would be easier to get him the services he needs...is that ridiculous or what?...note:this is NOT Orange county schools..."Do not fear nor be dismayed for the Lord your God is with you ALWAYS!" 1:9 "The mighty oak was once a NUT that stood it's ground."Protect yourself from radiation and Bring your body back into balance... http://www.cellphoneguardian.com/cmd.php?af=731322

Guest guest

You said NO CHANGE!! What more can you ask for? As is stated on here

over and over again, the whole purpose of LDN is to slow or stop

progression!! Symptom improvement is a bonus not everybody gets.

Guylaine Courchesne wrote:

>

>

> i take ldn since 9 months,i am very discourage no change i need my

> wheel chair every time. i do all to help me,no gluten,no sugar no

> dairy so i lost weight.my lyme test was both negatif. please help me...

Guest guest

I am not familiar with Steve Wilkos Show, is he like Gerry Springer? Sounds like your legal system is just as unfair as ours is. How lucky you are to not have any contact. My ex brought about the custody proceedings and 2 years and $50,000 later I won the case but the court ruled that he could send cards and gifts. The kids donate the gifts to the local childrens ward at the hospital if he hasn't drawn all over them first otherwise they go straight into the bin. He doesn't know what happens to them so if they can make some other kid happy who cares.

I hope confronting your ex does more good for your daughter than harm, enabling her to go on with her life and wish her well and hope it all works out. The great thing will be his exposure and if he has touched any other kids in his lifetime they might just come forward and it might help to stop it happening again.

I take great comfort in knowing that whilst we can't do anymore than we have here on earth justice will be done when they attempt to get into heaven.

Debbie, Sydney.

(unknown)

My kids and I have NO CONTACT with the biological father ....We are friendly with the step dad because he has been and always will be there for us, we just cannot live together AND HE IS A FINANCIAL NIGHTMARE. Charges were not brought against the biological father because the state of Florida investigated him, questioned him after interviewing my daughter...he told them a babysitter messed with them...there was no babysitter...and they closed the case without contacting me further. I found out later when I called to report my other daughter beginning to act out as well. Yes, this man is STILL running free 18 years later. However my oldest daughter has contacted Steve Wilkos Show to hopefully confront him....we will see. Lindy"Do not fear nor be dismayed for the Lord your God is with you ALWAYS!" 1:9 "The mighty oak was once a NUT that stood it's ground."Protect yourself from radiation and Bring your body back into balance... http://www.cellphoneguardian.com/cmd.php?af=731322

Guest guest

except that some people are still getting relapses!   SheilaOn Sat, May 23, 2009 at 9:13 PM, C <covo@...> wrote:

You said NO CHANGE!! What more can you ask for? As is stated on here

over and over again, the whole purpose of LDN is to slow or stop

progression!! Symptom improvement is a bonus not everybody gets.

Guylaine Courchesne wrote:

>

>

> i take ldn since 9 months,i am very discourage no change i need my

> wheel chair every time. i do all to help me,no gluten,no sugar no

> dairy so i lost weight.my lyme test was both negatif. please help me...

Guest guest

Hi Jackie.

Thank you so much for your support and understanding.   I wish that my daughter

had friends like you have that brought meals to her for any period of time, but

that isn't the case so I bring the food which allows her to eat and take her

medication while I entertain the baby, who wants attention at dinner time.  I

push past the pain of the kneecap that needs replacement and the back that needs

surgery to do whatever I can for my daughter and my 22 month old grandson

I have read that some of the group members look forward to taking Tasigna.  What

is the benefit of taking that?

I, also , read that someone is in the 4th trial.  I don't remember who, but what

is the 4th trial for?

Sandi

Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 10:23:56 AM

Subject: Re: [ ] (unknown)

Hi Sandi,

I am sorry your daughter was diagnosed with CML. Please know that her life may

seem like a roller coaster now but it will get better.

I am alot older - 49 - but when I was diagnosed 5 years ago I had 5 teenage

children at home.  It was nothing like chasing a toddler around, but the mental

fatigue of worrying about their wellbeing was exhausting.  I was  working

fulltime also, but since my children were older they were able to fix their own

meals and meet their own needs, pretty much. 

It is very thoughtful of you to help her in the evenings. I had friends that

brought meals in for about 3 months, daily.  It was a blessing that relieved me

of much stress and worry.  I work in the school system so when I was finished

for the year I had the energy to tend to the needs of the household better. My

husband didn't know how to deal with it so he withdrew and dealt with it his own

way. That is better now.

I hope this helps. Just know that her life will get better and that CML will not

be a concern after she adjusts to her new medication. The side effects will

subside and if not, there are so many different medications to treat CML that

her oncologist can switch the drugs if her quality of life is not good.  She

will learn to be very open and honest with her doctor. Telling them her every

concern and difficulties.

God Bless you and your daughter.

Jackie S.

dx 4/14/04

currently entering 4th clinical trial

Subject: [ ] (unknown)

groups (DOT) com

Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 6:47 PM

Hi.

My daughter was diagnosed with CML in Feb.   She has a 22 month old, active

baby.   She continues to work and take care of the baby and is extremely

fatigued.  I do the food shopping and go every night to take care of the baby so

she can eat and take her medication.  The days are like roller coasters.  Are

there any parents of children with CML that can offer me suggestions?

Sandi

Guest guest

I am so sorry to hear about you and your son's scoliosis diagnosis. It would be

hard enough if it were just you, but to find out that your tiny 15 month old has

this problem must be terrible. I cannot advise you as to whether these curves

will progress as each person is different, but from what I know the chances are

high that they will progress. The best thing you can you can do for your son

and yourself is to find a doctor who specializes in scoliosis. The scoliosis

research society can direct you to doctors in your area that specialize in this

disease. You made need a different doctor for your child as there is a

difference in the way the disease progresses in a young child than in an adult.

Your child may do well with a brace, but they will have to wear one for years.

You may not require anything but observation, depending on the degree of your

curves. Generally, a 20 degree curve will just be observed to see if it

progresses. I truly wish you the best and pray that both of you find the very

best treatment possible.

Jeanne

(unknown)

my 15 month ols son has been diagnosed with thorocolumbar scoliosis,i have

also been theres 2 curves the bottom being at 20 degrees just now the top 1 is

unknown we are going for an mri scan in 2 weeks can anyone pease tell me if they

think this will be progressive we are so scared

Guest guest

We are all here for you, . The diagnosis is scary at any age.

Take care of yourself and hug that baby for us! :)

God bless you!

n

>

> (unknown)

>

>

>

>

>

> my 15 month ols son has been diagnosed with thorocolumbar scoliosis,i

> have also been theres 2 curves the bottom being at 20 degrees just now the

> top 1 is unknown we are going for an mri scan in 2 weeks can anyone pease

> tell me if they think this will be progressive we are so scared

Guest guest

thankyou marian,scan tomorrow will let everyone know how it goes x

Scoliosis Treatment

Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 7:36:02 PM

Subject: Re: (unknown)

We are all here for you, . The diagnosis is scary at any age.

Take care of yourself and hug that baby for us! :)

God bless you!

n

>

> (unknown)

>

>

>

>

>

> my 15 month ols son has been diagnosed with thorocolumbar scoliosis,i

> have also been theres 2 curves the bottom being at 20 degrees just now the

> top 1 is unknown we are going for an mri scan in 2 weeks can anyone pease

> tell me if they think this will be progressive we are so scared

Guest guest

Hi.

You're asking if whey is good. According to www.milkman.com it's not.

Hi peeeps: Aside from the VCO that we are using, can we mazimize by taking

whey powder in our food. If it is good, then where can we find a quality

one? Am from the Makati Philippines. And maybe if I could buy it in bulk

without sacrificing the quality thanks

Guest guest

----- Being from the Philippines, do you know and recommend the best coconut

oil to buy? Are there some that are the best as far as purity and health

giving qualities? I use the one put out by Nutiva but its getting quite

costly. But when you read the different ways it's processed and some have

one thing more than another, it's difficult to know which is the best one to

use. www.wildernessfamily.com has a pretty good explanation of the differing

types and their properties, but it's still hard to choose even after reading

all that if you got the healthiest and least processed one. But they say the

best are from the Philippines. So I just wondered which one you use?

Thanks,

San

Hi peeeps: Aside from the VCO that we are using, can we mazimize by taking

whey powder in our food. If it is good, then where can we find a quality

one? Am from the Makati Philippines. And maybe if I could buy it in bulk

without sacrificing the quality thanks

Guest guest

My understanding is that you do not stop taking ldn. As I understand it, it is not a cure, but helps the body control the symptoms of autoimmune disease, so if you stopped taking it the original symptoms would re-emerge. Feeling awful is only expected to be temporary while the body gets used to being rebalanced. Depending on the individual that could be days or months. Others will hopefully put me right if my understanding is wrong.Margaret From:

Annette Krizanich <annettek73@...>low dose naltrexone Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 10:07:39 AMSubject: [low dose naltrexone] (unknown)

Hi,

I wonder if LDN is actually homeopathic? Or at least similar to homeopathy, in the sense that it blocks endorphin receptors in order to grow new ones. Maybe, as the theory goes in homeopathy, getting worse is a sign that you will get better, an "aggravation" that will result in healing. I expect to get much worse once I start (haven't received my order yet). I'm going to take it for nerve damage from years of psychiatric pills. But it's blocking endorphin receptors, so I would expect to feel just awful while on it. Then when I stop it, I imagine that's when I will see the change. Just a thought.

Annette

Guest guest

Keep us posted, !

n

(unknown)

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> my 15 month ols son has been diagnosed with thorocolumbar scoliosis,i

>> have also been theres 2 curves the bottom being at 20 degrees just now