RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Karac use to have a few nights like that. Melatonin never worked for him. The only

thing that ever worked was Clonidine. LOL, Pat

Help

Caleb has been up since 2 am and

Is still going strong. I have given him 3 mg of melatonin and 2 tsp

of hydroxyzine. Both are to help him sleep but not lately. He is

drawing his superheros at the kitchen table. He has to crash soon

right!!!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone

Gwen Hebert

Guest guest

I wish I had an answer for you. My son tried melatonin and clonidine, which neither worked. My son takes Lamictal and Abilify. He takes a 5mg tablet of Abilify at bedtime. Most times he goes right to sleep. I hope he went to sleep for you at some point during the night.

___

Guest guest

I wish I had an answer for you. My son tried melatonin and clonidine, which neither worked. My son takes Lamictal and Abilify. He takes a 5mg tablet of Abilify at bedtime. Most times he goes right to sleep. I hope he went to sleep for you at some point during the night.

___

Guest guest

Gwen, there has to be something in

the air like it was mentioned ealier. My son was still up until 11:30 last

night. did he finally

go asleep and did u get anysleep?

right!!!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone

Gwen Hebert

Guest guest

the air like it was mentioned ealier. My son was still up until 11:30 last

night. did he finally

right!!!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone

Gwen Hebert

Guest guest

Caleb did finally go to bed at 11 and slept all night. However i woke up at 2 am and couldn't go back to sleep until 6 am. Something has to be in the air. LolSent from my iPhoneGwen HebertOn Sep 20, 2009, at 2:12 PM, "crmbueno@..." <crmbueno@...> wrote:

the air like it was mentioned ealier. My son was still up until 11:30 last night. did he finally

right!!!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone

Gwen Hebert

Guest guest

Oh, murphy's law!! LOL

Re: Help

Caleb did finally go to bed at 11 and slept all night. However i woke up at 2 am and couldn't go back to sleep until 6 am. Something has to be in the air. Lol

Sent from my iPhone

Gwen Hebert

On Sep 20, 2009, at 2:12 PM, "crmbuenoaol" <crmbuenoaol> wrote:

the air like it was mentioned ealier. My son was still up until 11:30 last night. did he finally

right!!!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone

Gwen Hebert

Guest guest

I dont normally post but for the last few nights my son has been up till early hrs of the morning. I have been giving him his meds as usual. Do you think the moon has anything to do with the sleepless nights ? lol

From: Gwen Hebert <gwenhebert@...>Subject: Helpautism Date: Saturday, September 19, 2009, 10:21 PM

Caleb has been up since 2 am andIs still going strong. I have given him 3 mg of melatonin and 2 tsp of hydroxyzine. Both are to help him sleep but not lately. He is drawing his superheros at the kitchen table. He has to crash soon right!!!!!! LolSent from my iPhoneGwen Hebert

Guest guest

We finally dropped at about 4am and he slept til 10. I had to get a nap in this

evening bc I was just exhausted.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

Guest guest

Some times with Karac the med his mother gave him to sleep actually kept him awake. Pat K

Help

autism

Date: Saturday, September 19, 2009, 10:21 PM

right!!!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone

Gwen Hebert

Guest guest

Hello dear ,

I am guessing you are talking about wrinkles and lines?

You have to be very careful what you use on the delicate area around your eyes

so I use a serum instead of a cream. I personally use the Natural Perfection

Cellular Repair...and I use my Natural Face Lift kit around the eye area to help

tighten and firm the area around the eye. Both can be found under anti-aging

skin care at my web site.

You should also be sure to do the Reflexology points around your eye area, above

the eyebrow and below the eye at the cheek bone when you do some LifeLift

breaths. It can really help to increase circulation to your skin which can make

a huge difference in the area around the eye.

Be blessed, be healthy and take good care,

Rashelle

Harness the Power of Oxygen.

It is Oxygen that burns fat. Age better, look better, feel better.

www.oxygenlift.net

help

The skin under my eyes are just looking horrible....I have no clue what to

do...moisturizers and eye creams, I have tried....ANY SUGGESTIONS

please....!!!!!

Got my 40 done,

Got my 40 done,

Awake with the sun,

Got my 40 done!

MARY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.13.113/2396 - Release Date: 09/26/09

05:51:00

Guest guest

Ask to sit in the class for couple of days and see what is going on.

If she is as bad, then why should you expose your son to an angry situation?

Many teachers can not tolorate Autistic kids, they are in

it for the money. They do not undrestand.

If it was my son I would pull him out before he begins to regress.

Good luck.

From: jess0187 <jess0187@...>Subject: HELPautism Date: Thursday, December 3, 2009, 9:03 PM

My son is almost 7 and is in first grade.the first half of the year his teacher was awesomely wonderfull followed the iep to a T.Well at the end of October she had to take maternity leave till almost february.He hates the new teacher says she yells to much and it makes him extremely nervous.His grades went from A's to f's i have spoken to another mother her son is the same way same situation.Gets up in the morning screams fights kicks hits runs away says he is quitting school.Finally gets ready in the knick of time daily.Comes home happy to be home then homework time comes and another meltdown/battle. Ive tried the taking things away grounding so to speak ive tried everything bed at 7 pm he doesnt seem to care its a daily routine.Does anyone know if there is anything I can do about this.Ive contacted his support teacher she says the school is aware and working on his declining grades but i fear if they piddle to long he is going to fail.Someone

please help......

Guest guest

Well she is ONLY a substitute but she will be there for about another month.Taking him out would actually hurt him more then help him.he has no socail capabilities as it is removing him from his peers would only encourage his lack of socialization.......what i am asking here is does anyone know of anything i could add to the iep to make them help him more temporarily.

From: jess0187 <jess0187 (DOT) com>Subject: HELPAutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, December 3, 2009, 9:03 PM

My son is almost 7 and is in first grade.the first half of the year his teacher was awesomely wonderfull followed the iep to a T.Well at the end of October she had to take maternity leave till almost february.He hates the new teacher says she yells to much and it makes him extremely nervous.His grades went from A's to f's i have spoken to another mother her son is the same way same situation.Gets up in the morning screams fights kicks hits runs away says he is quitting school.Finally gets ready in the knick of time daily.Comes home happy to be home then homework time comes and another meltdown/battle. Ive tried the taking things away grounding so to speak ive tried everything bed at 7 pm he doesnt seem to care its a daily routine.Does anyone know if there is anything I can do about this.Ive contacted his support teacher she says the school is aware and working on his declining grades but i fear if they piddle to long he is going to fail.Someone

please help......

Guest guest

Hi,

Is there anyone at the school that you have a good relationship with? My sons guidance counselor and the principal are very good at helping us find solutions to personality conflicts. I would try talking to the new teacher first and seeing if she is willing to make some changes in how she deals with your son (yelling probably isn't helpful to any child in the class). If she doesn't seem willing and the grade changes don't convince her then I would go to someone who has the authority to make her. You have the right to insist she follow his IEP and to call a meeting if you don't think it is being followed or if you think you need to make some changes due to her personality. I hope you get this worked out soon, Kellie

From: jess0187 <jess0187@...>autism Sent: Thu, December 3, 2009 11:03:14 PMSubject: HELP

My son is almost 7 and is in first grade.the first half of the year his teacher was awesomely wonderfull followed the iep to a T.Well at the end of October she had to take maternity leave till almost february.He hates the new teacher says she yells to much and it makes him extremely nervous.His grades went from A's to f's i have spoken to another mother her son is the same way same situation.Gets up in the morning screams fights kicks hits runs away says he is quitting school.Finally gets ready in the knick of time daily.Comes home happy to be home then homework time comes and another meltdown/battle. Ive tried the taking things away grounding so to speak ive tried everything bed at 7 pm he doesnt seem to care its a daily routine.Does anyone know if there is anything I can do about this.Ive contacted his support teacher she says the school is aware and working on his declining grades but i fear if they piddle to long he is going to fail.Someone please

help......

Guest guest

She doesnt yell at him she yells at the class making him nervouse and afraid which explains why he fails he gets nervouse and afraid she will yell if he gts a wrong answer that he cant think about anything but not getting in trouble

yes i am def holding a meeting just dont know how to word it or ask nicely for her to ahem chill out lol i mean i understand her frustration if the students dont listen but cmon they are 6 and 7 you cant put 21 children that age together and expect them to be quiet little church mice she needs to understnad that and NOT YELL lol

From: Kellie <folkangel@...>Subject: Re: HELPautism Date: Friday, December 4, 2009, 1:26 PM

Hi,

Is there anyone at the school that you have a good relationship with? My sons guidance counselor and the principal are very good at helping us find solutions to personality conflicts. I would try talking to the new teacher first and seeing if she is willing to make some changes in how she deals with your son (yelling probably isn't helpful to any child in the class). If she doesn't seem willing and the grade changes don't convince her then I would go to someone who has the authority to make her. You have the right to insist she follow his IEP and to call a meeting if you don't think it is being followed or if you think you need to make some changes due to her personality. I hope you get this worked out soon, Kellie

From: jess0187 <jess0187 (DOT) com>AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comSent: Thu, December 3, 2009 11:03:14 PMSubject: HELP

please help......

Guest guest

I'm glad you are having a meeting. Maybe just talking about how your son is sound sensitive and that yelling makes him this upset will help. If not maybe he could wear a pair of ear muff head phones when it gets to loud. I know it won't help his anxiety about her yelling at him but it might make her more aware of how much she is yelling and at least lessen the noise when she does. Not sure if this helps but I really hope you can find a way to get through to her. Kellie

From: jessica phillips <jess0187@...>autism Sent: Fri, December 4, 2009 2:04:31 PMSubject: Re: HELP

She doesnt yell at him she yells at the class making him nervouse and afraid which explains why he fails he gets nervouse and afraid she will yell if he gts a wrong answer that he cant think about anything but not getting in trouble

yes i am def holding a meeting just dont know how to word it or ask nicely for her to ahem chill out lol i mean i understand her frustration if the students dont listen but cmon they are 6 and 7 you cant put 21 children that age together and expect them to be quiet little church mice she needs to understnad that and NOT YELL lol

From: Kellie <folkangelymail (DOT) com>Subject: Re: HELPAutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comDate: Friday, December 4, 2009, 1:26 PM

Hi,

From: jess0187 <jess0187 (DOT) com>AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comSent: Thu, December 3, 2009 11:03:14 PMSubject: HELP

please help......

Guest guest

I had morning palpitaion+sewating when I took all my drugs at once. Then I

found drugs really did not have steady lasting effect for 24 hrs. Hence, I

divided my meds into 3 groups: bp meds (half at 23:30, half at 8:30),

vitamins (all taken with main meal, away from bp meds, because some mineral

vitamins reduced effect of bp meds like Norvasc). Aldosterone I learned was

produced mostly at night, so I take my Spironolactone at 23:30. Anyhow, with

some of these cheap tricks I eliminated wake-up palpitation+sewating!

|From: hyperaldosteronism

|Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:53

|hyperaldosteronism

|Subject: Help

|

|

|Hi my friend sent me here I am a 37 yr old female have high

|blood pressure problems, it started about 17yrs ago I also

|have mvp, I taken toprol 200mg , avalide 150/12.5, norvasc

|10mg in the past now my current meds are coreg 80mg 2x day,

|benicar 40/25 2x and clonidine o.1 2x or as needed. My

|pressure is 225/125 pulse rate around 115-125 in morn when I

|get up once i take drugs it somes really crashes to 60/70 or

|less but pulse stays high also my heart pounds so bad it wakes

|me during the night. Any suggestions thank you

|

Guest guest

, you must be a wreck

with a pulse like that.

You need to have tests for

Potassium

Aldosterone

Renin

Do you have results for those?

How much sodium do you eat per

day?

Any time HTN is not controlled

and you are on that many meds, you must be further investigated.

Val

hyperaldosteronism [mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On

Behalf Of elizabethalmomani

Hi my friend sent me here I am a 37 yr old female have high

blood pressure problems, it started about 17yrs ago I also have mvp, I taken

toprol 200mg , avalide 150/12.5, norvasc 10mg in the past now my current meds

are coreg 80mg 2x day, benicar 40/25 2x and clonidine o.1 2x or as needed. My

pressure is 225/125 pulse rate around 115-125 in morn when I get up once i take

drugs it somes really crashes to 60/70 or less but pulse stays high also my

heart pounds so bad it wakes me during the night. Any suggestions thank you

Guest guest

Yes read my evolutoion of PA PAPER has K eve been low?What is.your renin and Aldo? See my paper on difficult HTN IN FILES. TAKE BOTH PAPERS TO UR DR Tiped sad Send form miiPhone ;-)May your pressure be low!CE Grim MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Dec 30, 2009, at 3:04 PM, Valarie <val@...> wrote:

, you must be a wreck

with a pulse like that.

You need to have tests for

Potassium

Aldosterone

Renin

Do you have results for those?

How much sodium do you eat per

day?

Any time HTN is not controlled

and you are on that many meds, you must be further investigated.

Val

hyperaldosteronism [mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On

Behalf Of elizabethalmomani

Hi my friend sent me here I am a 37 yr old female have high

blood pressure problems, it started about 17yrs ago I also have mvp, I taken

toprol 200mg , avalide 150/12.5, norvasc 10mg in the past now my current meds

are coreg 80mg 2x day, benicar 40/25 2x and clonidine o.1 2x or as needed. My

pressure is 225/125 pulse rate around 115-125 in morn when I get up once i take

drugs it somes really crashes to 60/70 or less but pulse stays high also my

heart pounds so bad it wakes me during the night. Any suggestions thank you

Guest guest

Good experimenting. Spiro taking does not make much diff but if it works for u good on ya. Tiped sad Send form miiPhone ;-)May your pressure be low!CE Grim MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Dec 30, 2009, at 11:14 AM, MaxJasper <maxjasper@...> wrote:

I had morning palpitaion+sewating when I took all my drugs at once. Then I

found drugs really did not have steady lasting effect for 24 hrs. Hence, I

divided my meds into 3 groups: bp meds (half at 23:30, half at 8:30),

vitamins (all taken with main meal, away from bp meds, because some mineral

vitamins reduced effect of bp meds like Norvasc). Aldosterone I learned was

produced mostly at night, so I take my Spironolactone at 23:30. Anyhow, with

some of these cheap tricks I eliminated wake-up palpitation+sewating!

|From: hyperaldosteronism

|Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:53

|hyperaldosteronism

|Subject: Help

|

|

|Hi my friend sent me here I am a 37 yr old female have high

|blood pressure problems, it started about 17yrs ago I also

|have mvp, I taken toprol 200mg , avalide 150/12.5, norvasc

|10mg in the past now my current meds are coreg 80mg 2x day,

|benicar 40/25 2x and clonidine o.1 2x or as needed. My

|pressure is 225/125 pulse rate around 115-125 in morn when I

|get up once i take drugs it somes really crashes to 60/70 or

|less but pulse stays high also my heart pounds so bad it wakes

|me during the night. Any suggestions thank you

|

Guest guest

U are on meds that classicaly do not work in PA. Tiped sad Send form miiPhone ;-)May your pressure be low!CE Grim MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Dec 30, 2009, at 10:52 AM, elizabethalmomani <elizabethalmomani@...> wrote:

Hi my friend sent me here I am a 37 yr old female have high blood pressure problems, it started about 17yrs ago I also have mvp, I taken toprol 200mg , avalide 150/12.5, norvasc 10mg in the past now my current meds are coreg 80mg 2x day, benicar 40/25 2x and clonidine o.1 2x or as needed. My pressure is 225/125 pulse rate around 115-125 in morn when I get up once i take drugs it somes really crashes to 60/70 or less but pulse stays high also my heart pounds so bad it wakes me during the night. Any suggestions thank you

Guest guest

Dr. JP, Please include the messages you are responding to in your reply. THis helps us all understand exactly what you are referencing.

Also, my MS patient had been exposed to toxic chemicals about 10 years prior to the diagnosis. I believe it was some sort of insecticide. Toxicity seems to play a role in these cases.

ph Medlin D.C.Spine Tree Chiropractic1607 NE Alberta StPDX, OR 97211503-788-6800

Help

doctor neil, there are some underlying components to the MS syndrome. I am not an expert on the subject, but suggest that a look at toxic and nutritionl components as major contributors. Mercury, etc., vitamin/mineral deficiencies, etc., malabsorbtion, etc. Definitely worth the research. JP, coos bay

Guest guest

Dr. JP, Please include the messages you are responding to in your reply. THis helps us all understand exactly what you are referencing.

Also, my MS patient had been exposed to toxic chemicals about 10 years prior to the diagnosis. I believe it was some sort of insecticide. Toxicity seems to play a role in these cases.

ph Medlin D.C.Spine Tree Chiropractic1607 NE Alberta StPDX, OR 97211503-788-6800

Help

doctor neil, there are some underlying components to the MS syndrome. I am not an expert on the subject, but suggest that a look at toxic and nutritionl components as major contributors. Mercury, etc., vitamin/mineral deficiencies, etc., malabsorbtion, etc. Definitely worth the research. JP, coos bay