Luyv - Sheila

Suddenly 50 emails for the tpa group have

arrived ??!!How do I stop?

JULIE

SHRIVE -22 TRINDER RD, CROUCH HILL,LONDON N19 4QU- 0207 686 4073

Looks like it Del.

Luv - Sheila

Guest guest

Please answer the following questions:1) At what temperature does gutta percha soften?2) What is the percentage of nosocomial infections in UK?3) Which immunoglobulin is a monomer?

On 5 August 2010 15:03, gurjot <malki_nsr@...> wrote:

Hey All,

i have some problem regarding my account.Everytime anyone attaches

anything

i dnt recieve any attachment.If anyone could help me beczuse when i searched for

my settings it says NOT ARCHIVE SETTINGS .If anyone could help me...

Thanks,

Gurjot

-- Regards,Dr Hufrish Taraporewala, BDSCosmetic Dentist & Sr. Health Communications Consultant, ORION PRPublic Relations Consultant, Mickey Mehta's HEALTH BEYOND FITNESS

Mobile No: 07817 311906Web-site: www.drhufrish.co.uk

Guest guest

Hi there

1)gutta percha soften at 65,C and melt at 100,C

2)----

3)I think it is Ig GSincerelyLyudmylaHuhley

Hey All,i have some problem regarding my account.Everytime anyone attachesanythingi dnt recieve any attachment.If anyone could help me beczuse when i searched formy settings it says NOT ARCHIVE SETTINGS .If anyone could help me...Thanks,Gurjot

-- Regards,Dr Hufrish Taraporewala, BDSCosmetic Dentist & Sr. Health Communications Consultant, ORION PRPublic Relations Consultant, Mickey Mehta's HEALTH BEYOND FITNESSMobile No: 07817 311906Web-site: www.drhufrish. co.uk

Guest guest

i think nosocomial infections affect 10% people in UK

>

> Dear all

> I need your help with some questions:

> what type of microbes in gingivitis,periodontitis and abscess?

> Thank you in advance.

> vasileva

>

Guest guest

i think nosocomial infection affects 34 percent people in uk.From: gurjot <malki_nsr@...> Sent: Fri, August 6, 2010 1:47:54 PMSubject: Re: help

>

> Dear all

> what type of microbes in gingivitis,periodontitis and abscess?

> Thank you in advance.

> vasileva

>

Guest guest

Hey Alka,cud u plz tell me from where did u get this info?thx, GurjotFrom: Alka Chaudhari <alka_chaudhariuk@...> Sent: Fri, August 6, 2010 5:42:04 PMSubject: Re: Re: help

i think nosocomial infection affects 34 percent people in uk.From: gurjot <malki_nsr (DOT) com>Sent: Fri, August 6, 2010 1:47:54 PMSubject: Re: help

>

> Dear all

> what type of microbes in gingivitis,periodon titis and abscess?

> Thank you in advance.

> vasileva

>

Guest guest

hi gurjot, in scully, they say that prevalence of hospital -related infections r from 3 to 21 percent with wound infection accounting for up to 34 percent.and i think nosocomial infection is a wound infection.correct me if i m wrong.alkaFrom: gurjot Rakhra <malki_nsr@...> Sent: Fri, August 6, 2010 8:05:16

PMSubject: Re: Re: help

Hey Alka,cud u plz tell me from where did u get this info?thx, GurjotFrom: Alka Chaudhari <alka_chaudhariuk>Sent: Fri, August 6, 2010 5:42:04 PMSubject: Re: Re: help

i think nosocomial infection affects 34 percent people in uk.From: gurjot <malki_nsr (DOT) com>Sent: Fri, August 6, 2010 1:47:54 PMSubject: Re: help

>

> Dear all

> what type of microbes in gingivitis,periodon titis and abscess?

> Thank you in advance.

> vasileva

>

Guest guest

Hi....I have been researching for a while and am getting ready to order as well.

There is a lot of good information on You tube. Do a search on mamaclok. She has

about 55 vblogs out there that answers tons of questions as well as following

her progress. She does sublingual and buys from pharmacy escrow, and she says

she uses the ampules to keep it fresh. She also sells the mixing kits on Ebay

for the best price I have seen so far. Easiest way to find here on ebay is to

search HCG.

Hope this helps :) Barb

>

> I am so confused by the websites to order from. I want to do the sub-lingual

drops. Where do you recommend I buy from and what do I buy? a kit? If I buy the

kit is that already mixed? Is www.hcgweightlossworld.com a reputable company?

when I go to www.pharmacyescrow.com I'm confused and don't know what to order.

There is also www.yourhcg.com but that got some shady reviews. Please, I need

help!

>

Guest guest

thx alka

> >

> > Dear all

> > I need your help with some questions:

> > what type of microbes in gingivitis,periodon titis and abscess?

> > Thank you in advance.

> > vasileva

> >

>

Guest guest

I'm not familiar with her information but a lot of the YouTube things recommend adding vodka, B12 and colloidal silver to the hCG which is wrong. They also have a higher than necessary or required or recommended and tested dose of 333 a day divided into 2 doses and that is too much. Many people get hungry on that dose and therefore don't lose as much as they would if they stuck to he 125 IU twice a day as tested by Dr. Belluscio in Argentina.

Alcohol damages the water soluble hCG and that is bad. If you feel the need to inject B12, that is better done by itself than mixed in with the hCG. Same for the colloidal silver that a lot of the YouTube things recommend. Just plain wrong.

If you want to keep your hCG fresh, you need to freeze it more than you need to buy smaller ampoules to keep mixing it more frequently.

Judith

From: barbajean21 <barbajean21@...> Sent: Sat, August 7, 2010 7:26:41 AMSubject: Re: help

Hi....I have been researching for a while and am getting ready to order as well. There is a lot of good information on You tube. Do a search on mamaclok. She has about 55 vblogs out there that answers tons of questions as well as following her progress. She does sublingual and buys from pharmacy escrow, and she says she uses the ampules to keep it fresh. She also sells the mixing kits on Ebay for the best price I have seen so far. Easiest way to find here on ebay is to search HCG.Hope this helps :) Barb>> I am so confused by the websites to order from. I want to do the sub-lingual drops. Where do you recommend I buy from and what do I buy? a kit? If I buy the kit is that already mixed? Is www.hcgweightlossworld.com a reputable company? when I go to www.pharmacyescrow.com I'm confused and don't know what to order. There is also www.yourhcg.com but that got some shady reviews. Please, I need help!>

Guest guest

Well speaking from personal experience, which agrees with what Dr. Geddes says about not mixing hCG with anything, I did 4 rounds of 23 injections on frozen hCG @ 125 IU each syringe and l lost 20 pounds the first round, 20 pounds the second round, 23 pounds the third round and 25 pounds the last roung for a total of 88 pounds in all.

I'd say your information does not jive with reality as experienced by me and a lot of other hCG users and body builders who routinely freeze their hCG.

As a water soluble hormone, it is NOT affected by freezing as are fat soluble hormones.

Judith

From: "apracticalidealist@..." <apracticalidealist@...> Sent: Sun, August 8, 2010 11:03:43 AMSubject: Re: Re: help

Well, speaking of just plain wrong, the advice to freeze is simply that. And mixing sublingual with B-12 and Colloidal silver works just fine.

hCG cannot be frozen. It states this specifically on the Pregnyl package insert. The Novarel brand and other brand’s inserts do not include freezing temperatures in the storage instructions. Freezing can damage the protein. When a protein such as hCG is frozen or heated, the bonds are broken that hold the protein’s shape, which disrupts the structure of the molecule, which causes the protein to become biologically inactive. One of my support group members Iearned this fact in pre-nursing courses. It was also brought up again in her pharmacology course in reference to insulin (which is also a large molecule hormone and a protein just as hCG is) and storage of it. It was taught that if it were frozen, it would need to be thrown away and a new vial that had not been frozen would need to be used. Once you freeze a protein, it’s no longer viable. I have confirmed this information with both a

doctor and a pharmacist. Since hCG is a hormone with a specific molecular structure, freezing would fracture this structure and make it inactive. Another support group member had two separate stalls of more than 5 days because of frozen hCG, so I wouldn’t chance it. I know that various companies and clinics that provide hCG instruct customers to freeze their pre-filled syringes and then thaw them for use, but this is in direct contradiction to the storage instructions for the drug. If you do decide to freeze your hCG syringes, it is important not to thaw them at room temperature. Put them in the refrigerator to thaw. Freezing protein is a very tricky business: http://tinyurl. com/freezingprot ein http://tinyurl. com/freezingprot

ein2

If you are at all concerned about how long the hCG will last in the fridge, then here is a suggestion. After injecting on day 23, throw out the remaining mixed hCG and mix a new batch the next morning for the remaining days. This way each batch is only in the fridge for 23 days maximum. Since you are going to be using both ampoules or vials anyway, and then throwing out what is left over at the end, this is a way to ensure potency.

Or just buy smaller ampoules/vials.

CC -- A moderator of the hCGDieters and hCGDiet groups

HCG Diet Made Simple eBook (discount for this group) by using this link: http://tinyurl. com/GroupDiscoun t

From: ohneclue <ohneclue (DOT) com>Sent: Sat, August 7, 2010 8:45:20 AMSubject: Re: Re: help

I'm not familiar with her information but a lot of the YouTube things recommend adding vodka, B12 and colloidal silver to the hCG which is wrong. They also have a higher than necessary or required or recommended and tested dose of 333 a day divided into 2 doses and that is too much. Many people get hungry on that dose and therefore don't lose as much as they would if they stuck to he 125 IU twice a day as tested by Dr. Belluscio in Argentina.

Alcohol damages the water soluble hCG and that is bad. If you feel the need to inject B12, that is better done by itself than mixed in with the hCG. Same for the colloidal silver that a lot of the YouTube things recommend. Just plain wrong.

If you want to keep your hCG fresh, you need to freeze it more than you need to buy smaller ampoules to keep mixing it more frequently.

Judith

From: barbajean21 <barbajean21>Sent: Sat, August 7, 2010 7:26:41 AMSubject: Re: help

Hi....I have been researching for a while and am getting ready to order as well. There is a lot of good information on You tube. Do a search on mamaclok. She has about 55 vblogs out there that answers tons of questions as well as following her progress. She does sublingual and buys from pharmacy escrow, and she says she uses the ampules to keep it fresh. She also sells the mixing kits on Ebay for the best price I have seen so far. Easiest way to find here on ebay is to search HCG.Hope this helps :) Barb>> I am so confused by the websites to order from. I want to do the sub-lingual drops. Where do you recommend I buy from and what do I buy? a kit? If I buy the kit is that already mixed? Is www.hcgweightlosswo rld.com a reputable company? when I go to www.pharmacyescrow. com I'm confused and don't know what to order. There is also www.yourhcg. com but that got some shady reviews. Please, I need help!>

Guest guest

I have a question mayb u can help me, would a blood or urine pregnancy test come back positive at a hospital if ur on hcg? Or would it only come back positive if u squirted straight hcg onto a pregnancy test? I have heard different people say that is a good way to tell if ur hcg is real but I'm just wondering if anyone has ever had a positive reading at the dr? I would really appreciate any ones opinion on this!! Thanx so much!!!! U can email me back at bail5m@...Sent from my iPhoneOn Aug 8, 2010, at 11:22 AM, ohneclue <ohneclue@...> wrote:

Well speaking from personal experience, which agrees with what Dr. Geddes says about not mixing hCG with anything, I did 4 rounds of 23 injections on frozen hCG @ 125 IU each syringe and l lost 20 pounds the first round, 20 pounds the second round, 23 pounds the third round and 25 pounds the last roung for a total of 88 pounds in all.

I'd say your information does not jive with reality as experienced by me and a lot of other hCG users and body builders who routinely freeze their hCG.

As a water soluble hormone, it is NOT affected by freezing as are fat soluble hormones.

Judith

From: "apracticalidealist " <apracticalidealist > Sent: Sun, August 8, 2010 11:03:43 AMSubject: Re: Re: help

Well, speaking of just plain wrong, the advice to freeze is simply that. And mixing sublingual with B-12 and Colloidal silver works just fine.

hCG cannot be frozen. It states this specifically on the Pregnyl package insert. The Novarel brand and other brand’s inserts do not include freezing temperatures in the storage instructions. Freezing can damage the protein. When a protein such as hCG is frozen or heated, the bonds are broken that hold the protein’s shape, which disrupts the structure of the molecule, which causes the protein to become biologically inactive. One of my support group members Iearned this fact in pre-nursing courses. It was also brought up again in her pharmacology course in reference to insulin (which is also a large molecule hormone and a protein just as hCG is) and storage of it. It was taught that if it were frozen, it would need to be thrown away and a new vial that had not been frozen would need to be used. Once you freeze a protein, it’s no longer viable. I have confirmed this information with both a

doctor and a pharmacist. Since hCG is a hormone with a specific molecular structure, freezing would fracture this structure and make it inactive. Another support group member had two separate stalls of more than 5 days because of frozen hCG, so I wouldn’t chance it. I know that various companies and clinics that provide hCG instruct customers to freeze their pre-filled syringes and then thaw them for use, but this is in direct contradiction to the storage instructions for the drug. If you do decide to freeze your hCG syringes, it is important not to thaw them at room temperature. Put them in the refrigerator to thaw. Freezing protein is a very tricky business: http://tinyurl. com/freezingprot ein http://tinyurl.

com/freezingprot

ein2

If you are at all concerned about how long the hCG will last in the fridge, then here is a suggestion. After injecting on day 23, throw out the remaining mixed hCG and mix a new batch the next morning for the remaining days. This way each batch is only in the fridge for 23 days maximum. Since you are going to be using both ampoules or vials anyway, and then throwing out what is left over at the end, this is a way to ensure potency.

HCG Diet Made Simple eBook (discount for this group) by using this link: http://tinyurl. com/GroupDiscoun t

From: ohneclue <ohneclue (DOT) com>Sent: Sat, August 7, 2010 8:45:20 AMSubject: Re: Re: help

Judith

From: barbajean21 <barbajean21>Sent: Sat, August 7, 2010 7:26:41 AMSubject: Re: help

Hi....I have been researching for a while and am getting ready to order as well. There is a lot of good information on You tube. Do a search on mamaclok. She has about 55 vblogs out there that answers tons of questions as well as following her progress. She does sublingual and buys from pharmacy escrow, and she says she uses the ampules to keep it fresh. She also sells the mixing kits on Ebay for the best price I have seen so far. Easiest way to find here on ebay is to search HCG.Hope this helps :) Barb>> I am so confused by the websites to order from. I want to do the sub-lingual drops. Where do you recommend I buy from and what do I buy? a kit? If I buy the kit is that already mixed? Is www.hcgweightlosswo rld.com a reputable company? when I go to www.pharmacyescrow. com I'm confused and don't know what to order. There is also www.yourhcg. com but that got some shady reviews. Please, I need help!>

Reply to sender |

Reply to group |

Reply via web post |

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic

(6)

Recent Activity:

New Members

Visit Your Group

MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

Guest guest

Does anyone no if a pregnancy test done at hosp by blood or urine would come

back positive if ur on hcg plan? Has this ever happened to anyone? Please share

ur experience if it has or any opinions on this! Thanx soooo much!

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

You are not "pregnant" while on hCG in terms of a pregnancy test.

If you squirt your 125 IU dose on a preggers test, if it is still viable, it will show up "preggers".

But if you pee on one, you will NOT show up as preggers at a hospital, doctor's office, or any other location.

The amount we take is only to get the body fooled into starting to convert and move the fat.

In terms of real pregnancy, the amount of hCG in your body that would show up on a preggers test starts around 5000 IU and goes up from there on a weekly basis. That is why hCG is refined from the urine of pregnant women -- they are really producing it but we are not.

The urine is then put through a freeze drying process to turn it into the freeze dried powder we buy in the ampoules. Wonder how it survives that freezing but not if we freeze it after we reconstitute it. The answer it does not hurt it to be at a freezing temperature, around 20 degrees.

Hope this helps.

Judith

From: <bail5m@...>" " < >Sent: Sun, August 8, 2010 12:37:01 PMSubject: Re: Re: help

I have a question mayb u can help me, would a blood or urine pregnancy test come back positive at a hospital if ur on hcg? Or would it only come back positive if u squirted straight hcg onto a pregnancy test? I have heard different people say that is a good way to tell if ur hcg is real but I'm just wondering if anyone has ever had a positive reading at the dr? I would really appreciate any ones opinion on this!! Thanx so much!!!! U can email me back at bail5m (DOT) comSent from my iPhone

On Aug 8, 2010, at 11:22 AM, ohneclue <ohneclue (DOT) com> wrote:

Judith

From: "apracticalidealist @" <apracticalidealist >Sent: Sun, August 8, 2010 11:03:43 AMSubject: Re: Re: help

doctor and a pharmacist. Since hCG is a hormone with a specific molecular structure, freezing would fracture this structure and make it inactive. Another support group member had two separate stalls of more than 5 days because of frozen hCG, so I wouldn’t chance it. I know that various companies and clinics that provide hCG instruct customers to freeze their pre-filled syringes and then thaw them for use, but this is in direct contradiction to the storage instructions for the drug. If you do decide to freeze your hCG syringes, it is important not to thaw them at room temperature. Put them in the refrigerator to thaw. Freezing protein is a very tricky business: http://tinyurl. com/freezingprot ein http://tinyurl. com/freezingprot

ein2

Judith

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

Recent Activity:

New Members 26

Visit Your Group

MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

Guest guest

Thank u so much, well the reason I'mAsking is cause I was told last nite at the hosp that I amPregnant, that was a shock cause I have tried for ten years with no luck! I argued with the dr that noway IWas pg! Then I thought ohhh I bet it's cause I been on this plan? They did a blood pg test and took urine? So what do u think, ? Do u think I may really b pg or is it just detecting the hcg I inject? I'm confused! Would b nice for it to b a miracle but I won't get my hopes up! Thanx so much for responding back ur always so helpful:) Sent from my iPhoneOn Aug 8, 2010, at 4:12 PM, ohneclue <ohneclue@...> wrote:

If you squirt your 125 IU dose on a preggers test, if it is still viable, it will show up "preggers".

But if you pee on one, you will NOT show up as preggers at a hospital, doctor's office, or any other location.

The amount we take is only to get the body fooled into starting to convert and move the fat.

In terms of real pregnancy, the amount of hCG in your body that would show up on a preggers test starts around 5000 IU and goes up from there on a weekly basis. That is why hCG is refined from the urine of pregnant women -- they are really producing it but we are not.

The urine is then put through a freeze drying process to turn it into the freeze dried powder we buy in the ampoules. Wonder how it survives that freezing but not if we freeze it after we reconstitute it. The answer it does not hurt it to be at a freezing temperature, around 20 degrees.

Hope this helps.

Judith

From: <bail5m >" " < >Sent: Sun, August 8, 2010 12:37:01 PMSubject: Re: Re: help

I have a question mayb u can help me, would a blood or urine pregnancy test come back positive at a hospital if ur on hcg? Or would it only come back positive if u squirted straight hcg onto a pregnancy test? I have heard different people say that is a good way to tell if ur hcg is real but I'm just wondering if anyone has ever had a positive reading at the dr? I would really appreciate any ones opinion on this!! Thanx so much!!!! U can email me back at bail5m (DOT) comSent from my iPhone

Judith

From: "apracticalidealist @" <apracticalidealist >Sent: Sun, August 8, 2010 11:03:43 AMSubject: Re: Re: help

doctor and a pharmacist. Since hCG is a hormone with a specific molecular structure, freezing would fracture this structure and make it inactive. Another support group member had two separate stalls of more than 5 days because of frozen hCG, so I wouldn’t chance it. I know that various companies and clinics that provide hCG instruct customers to freeze their pre-filled syringes and then thaw them for use, but this is in direct contradiction to the storage instructions for the drug. If you do decide to freeze your hCG syringes, it is important not to thaw them at room temperature. Put them in the refrigerator to thaw. Freezing protein is a very tricky business: http://tinyurl. com/freezingprot ein http://tinyurl.

com/freezingprot

ein2

Judith

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

Recent Activity:

New Members 26

Visit Your Group

MARKETPLACE

Guest guest

You could very well be pregnant. As the fat is being broken down, you can have hormones release that have possibly kept you from ovulating and therefore not getting pregnant. So it is definitely possible that your 10 years have finally been productive.

Again, when you are actully pregnant, the amount of hCG that your body produces to protect the fetus during the 1st trimester is significantly higher than anything we take so the tests are designed to measure that higher level.

Have you been missing a period or two? Do you normally have a period be missed here and there? Or can your TOM be used to set a clock because of its regular appearance?

What did your doctor say when you argued the point based on your experience with the 10 years of trying? Does your doctor suggest an ultrasound as well to confirm the pregnancy above and beyond the blood (poor rabiit) and urine tests? The extremely small fetus has an appearance about the size and shape of a peanut at this pouint. It might be very difficult to see the heaertbeat depending on how far along you might be. Generally 5 weeks is the earliest point at which a heartbeat can be seen on an ultrasound.

How long have you been on the plan and how much weight have you lost? Has your TOM been changing as you've lost more of the weight? That could be a good thing and may be why you could very well be pregnant.

Judith

From: <bail5m@...>" " < >Sent: Sun, August 8, 2010 5:10:10 PMSubject: Re: Re: help

Thank u so much, well the reason I'm

Asking is cause I was told last nite at the hosp that I am

Pregnant, that was a shock cause I have tried for ten years with no luck! I argued with the dr that noway I

Was pg! Then I thought ohhh I bet it's cause I been on this plan? They did a blood pg test and took urine? So what do u think, ? Do u think I may really b pg or is it just detecting the hcg I inject? I'm confused! Would b nice for it to b a miracle but I won't get my hopes up! Thanx so much for responding back ur always so helpful:)

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 8, 2010, at 4:12 PM, ohneclue <ohneclue (DOT) com> wrote:

Hope this helps.

Judith

From: <bail5m (DOT) com>"" <>Sent: Sun, August 8, 2010 12:37:01 PMSubject: Re: Re: help

Judith

ein2

Judith

Recent Activity:

New Members 26

Visit Your Group

MARKETPLACE

Guest guest

Everyone...this is yet ANOTHER of the scam attempts we are being inundated

with lately, using your E-Mail accounts to APPEAR as if this

IS you! So ABSOLUTELY disregard this, or any you may see like it! In

addition, if you receive ANYTHING appearing as if it is from your banking

institution, alerting you to the " fact " your account(s) have been " locked, "

but have provided you with a link so you may " conveniently click on it

to update " all your secure details including passwords and social security

numbers, mothers' maiden names, etc., and it will APPEAR as " official "

as can be...DON'T DO IT! Remember, your banks, ISP's, and legitimate

online businesses and/or services or charities will usually never ask for

such information to be provided in an E-Mail sent to you. Also, never store

your passwords, social security numbers, and account information of who

you do business with, where a hacker can easily get access to it too.

Stay safe, everyone, and take care,

Adelaide, Moderator

In a message dated 10/6/10 5:44:49 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

kwolters@... writes:

I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but

it's because of the situation of things right now.

I'm stuck in London,England with my family right now, we are here on a

short vacation then I was robbed, worse of it is that bags, cash, cards

with my cell phone was stolen at GUN POINT, it was such a crazy

experience for us and we need help flying back home, the authorities

are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is we still have our

passports

and return tickets but currently having troubles paying off the hotel

bills and also getting a cab to take us to the airport.

All we need is $1,850.00 but anything you can spare right now will be

appreciated and I promise to refund it to you as soon as I arrive back

home safely.. You have my word!!

Thanks,

Kate Pew Wolters

Guest guest

Sorry but I gave all my money to a Nigerian prince. <G>

Seriously, this is a scam. DO NOT send money to this bottom feeder.

Hugs to all,

Zen Cat

Guest guest

I think you ought to call the doctor. A fever can be a serious side effect of either of those antibiotics according to what I read. A vitamin won't be enough but certainly some Vit. C could help.

Heres a site to check out about dog bites. It says Augmentin is the antibiotic of choice to give, with the combo you're getting as another option: (http://www.aafp.org/afp/2001/0415/p1567.html)

"Only 15 to 20 percent of dog bite wounds become infected. Crush injuries, puncture wounds and hand wounds are more likely to become infected than scratches or tears...

Treatment with prophylactic antibiotics for three to seven days is appropriate for dog bite wounds, unless the risk of infection is low or the wound is superficial. If frank cellulitis is evident, a 10- to 14-day course of treatment is more appropriate.

Amoxicillin-clavulanate potassium (Augmentin) is the antibiotic of choice for a dog bite. For patients who are allergic to penicillin, doxycycline (Vibramycin) is an acceptable alternative, except for children younger than eight years and pregnant women. Erythromycin can also be used, but the risk of treatment failure is greater because of antimicrobial resistance. Other acceptable combinations include..clindamycin and trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole (Bactrim, Septra) in children."

I would call the doctor.

Winnie

helpvaccinations > help please, my son is on clydmicin and septra for a bad dog > bite on his> hand that happen tuesday, I researched them just a bit ago and > one is> causing the dhirea( clydamicin) and the septra said that if he > gets a fever> it could lead to a severe reaction, well he was warm and I took > his temp and> its 99.2 Im scared I dont want anything bad to happen to him. > some one> please tell me a vitamin or mineral I can give him that is safe > for a 18> month old.> > thank you >

Guest guest

Hi Aimen

Just go to file section I left the feedback there..look at the edited feedback in the mjdf folder please.SincerelyLyudmylaHuhleyhuhley2006@...

From: Aimen Ravoof <aimenfirdose@...>Subject: helphuhley2006@...Date: Monday, 8 November, 2010, 14:41

hello,Could you please tell me something regarding MJDF part 1 exam? Can you share your experience and the method of preparation for the exam .. I would be happy if you could also tell me about the books to be studied.. Is the preparation for MJDF similar to ORE ? dO mention if there is anything helpful regarding the same.Thak you very much.Aimen.

Guest guest

Hey ,

I just wanted to send you a quick message to let you know that you are not

alone. Many of us here are in a similar situation - so, you are in good

company...!!

I, too, have Hashi's and feel like I am up and down with my illness, like a

yo-yo. It's frustrating to feel that there's no help out there. When I feel down

like this - I do try and take tiny steps to help find some positivity. Perhaps

cutting down on gluten is a good thing, if you feel like cutting it out

altogether may be difficult. I have been reading a book recently that really

sings the praises of Hashi's patients cutting out gluten altogether - although

this is something that I have been thinking of doing and hasn't become a way of

life, yet!

I find that Yoga helps me with feeling positive. You can find a lot of gentle

yoga exercises online.

Sending you a big hug - and hope you find something nice to do for yourself

today.

Del

x

>

> Hey. Feeling v v down today. I am beginning to wonder if there is any point to

anything. Have researched most of the day about hashimotos and now thinking that

I should be eliminating gluten from my diet?

> >

> sorry guys, just want some support from others who feel similar.

>

> M x

>

Guest guest

Hey. Feeling v v down today. I am beginning to wonder if there is any point toanything......

Hi ,

Been there, bought the T-shirt.... Just realize that the mood you are in right now is not the `real you'. It is caused by low thyroid hormones levels in your brain and all the other cells. Once you get that sorted out, you will be back to your former self. I know, others won't understand... unless they are hypothyroid themselves that is. And no, you would not know how you've got to the place where you are right now – it creeps up on us, slowly but surely and generally speaking we are the last ones to notice that we are knee-deep in it.

The `antidote' is to take each day and try to stay positive, to read and read and understand your illness, find the right medication and get yourself back on track. You are not alone – there are Millions in this country alone who feel just like you – confused, let down and without hope. But you will get better and you will have a decent quality of life again J - and all along the way you will get support from us fellow thyroidians.

Please tell us a bit more – which thyroid hormones you taking and what are your blood results? Have you got adrenal fatigue? – Candida? – have all your minerals and vitamin levels been checked and what are your results? – are you supplementing Co-Q10, Vit C, selenium ?

..... you know, when I was as low as you seem to be right now, a close friend told me that the only difference between a groove and a grave was the depth and that I needed to lift myself out of it. It shook me to realize that my friends wanted to help and some had even tried to pull me up, but I was just too deep in my groove/grave and they could not reach me. When my own GP told me I was "clinically depressed" and would I want counselling and Prozac it was the final straw and fortunately for me this was the time when my thyroid results came back proving that I had been right all along and I was hypothyroid. It took a long time – well over a year- before I had an interest in life again. This illness takes years to get a hold, so I don't suppose we can expect to get better over night.... but with the right medication, understanding and dedication you WILL get better – promise J You just need to find the `right' thyroid medication for you and the `right' dosage and you will recover.

A gluten-free diet does not need to be more expensive than one with gluten in it.... you "just" have to learn which foods contain gluten and which don't and avoid those that do.... easy to say, I know L I am currently trying myself to switch to `gluten-free' and it's a pain in the proverbial to read all the labels and make sure not to accidentally fall into the gluten-trap. To be honest, I hate it! – but you know, what they say.... no pain, no gain J And there is no denying that I feel much better and have less arthritic and muscle pain on days when I actually manage to stay off the stuff. I stumble, I fall – then pick myself up again and try yet another day to be more careful and to succeed. As a rule of thumb – avoid all grains and everything that is made with flour - then you are half way there J

Upwards and onwards, as they say.....

With best wishes and a big cyber hug

Guest guest

Thank you. Just reading your message today has helped a little. I have posted

my results on here and had them interpreted as hashimotos. I know I need to

write to my gp next and Sheila has advised me on everything, its just I dont

seem to be able to summon up the energy or courage at the moment.

I have spent all today researching online, I know I should have gone out for

some fresh air, but I didnt.

The gluten free diet will be hard as my sugar cravings are so bad and I know I

will have to buy the regular foods for my son. I will try though as will do

anything to feel better.

Regarding the tests, had nothing done other than the thyroid just yet. I am

taking B vitamins and extra vit C. Its just so hard as seems everything is

against me. Trying to find work while feeling like this is hard, but I am still

trying. I too have been diagnosed as depressed and even bipolar, I have mania

and depression at times but read that can happen with hashis.

I am so glad that I can at least gain some support here, as dont know anyone

else who suffers the same. It is hard for others to understand, my family are

supportive but it took me bursting into tears for them to realise I wasnt

coping!

thank you again, and I hope you are doing ok

Mel.

Guest guest

Hi , if you

have such sugar cravings, you could well be suffering with systemic

candidiasis, read the information below written by Dr Peatfield:…and then

go and read the information about Candida in our FILES section, which you can

access from the Home Page of this forum web site thyroiodpatientadvocacy

....and then make some time to get out into the sun today - that is guaranteed

to make you feel better for a while.

Luv - Sheila

Are you

sick and doctors can't find anything wrong with you? Is everyone saying

" it's all in your head " ? Candida

albicans may be your problem.

It's

really only over recent decades that the full significance of Candida albicans , the

worst of the varieties, and probably the commonest, has been appreciated. It

used to be thought that it was limited to small children whose bottles weren't

properly sterilised, to women, or was merely a cause of rashes and nail

infections.

But Candida is an endemic,

silent destroyer, because wherever the immune system is compromised, Candida will rear its ugly

head. Candida is

a fungus, which has a relatively innocuous resting state, and a really nasty

active state, where it bores its way into and through tissues in order to

reproduce its evil self. When it does this, you get all the usual expected

symptoms; but if it has taken over the intestines, or indeed other tissues, it

can cause all sorts of on-going problems. Boring its way through the lining of

the small intestine, it opens channels, causing only partly digested foodstuffs

to enter the circulation, which in their partly digested state, stimulate

allergic response of the immune system. This is horribly inconvenient, since as

time goes on, you become allergic to all sorts of different foods which

previously had no effect. Moreover, Candida

has another sinister role to play. It is normally kept in check by

beneficial bacteria in the small intestine; the good guys. These include Lactose bacillus , bacteroides, and bifido bacteria, which, in

addition to keeping our insides healthy, have a part to play in the integrity

of our immune systems. The presence of C andida

, and the toxins it produces, has the effect of edging out these

good guys, and replacing them with the mob. These include klebsiella,

pseudomonas, and clostridia; when this happens, it is called dysbiosis.

Dysbiosis

is bad news since it inevitably means that intestinal health is damaged and the

overall immune system compromised. In addition, this situation promotes

" leaky gut " . The leaky gut syndrome means (1) antigens passing into

the blood stream (2) pathogens also entering the blood stream, (3) toxins

similarly and (4) undigested food in the blood.

We are

likely, as a result, to suffer from inflammatory autoimmune and allergic

diseases. Probably the most common presentation of this is the irritable bowel

syndrome (IBS) in its various guises and it is possible that Crohn's Disease

may have its original cause in this process. The entrance of toxins means an

over-load situation on a liver already in trouble from low metabolism.

Candida has a

lot to answer for and we should do all we can to eliminate it as far as

possible; however good the treatment of the thyroid and adrenal problems, C andida will prevent proper

response and recovery.

Its

treatment falls into four sections. First, you try to starve it out. Candida thrives on sugar -

so much so it can actually make you crave sugar and starch. It's impossible to

eliminate carbohydrates completely, but you can cut out all refined sugars and

starches, and have high fibre fruit and vegetables - the complex carbohydrates.

Second, we must try to kill the Candida

with fungicide. Nystatin has long been popular; another is

Sporonox. I recommend, partly for the sake of simplicity, Fluconazole (without

prescription), 1 x 150mg weekly for 2 or 3 weeks, which can be very effective.

More so if combined with caprylic acid or grapefruit seed extract, garlic, or

horopito. Essential is the provision of the beneficial bacteria to replace the

mob; these are the pre-and pro-biotics which contain millions of the beneficial

bacteria and the food to feed them. All health food shops and recommend

effective recommendations.

You have

to go on with the treatment for weeks, or even months; the good news is that as

your metabolism comes back to normal, it will control re-infection, an

ever-present risk (worsened by antibiotics, the pill, and phyto-oestrogens).

You may have several days of feeling really awful when there is a massive C andida die-off. Don't

worry; it will pass and proves that the need was great.

To test

for Candida ,

there is the old fashioned test - often used by nutritionists where you have a

good spit into a glass of water on waking. If your spit starts to form tails

and looks like a small jellyfish, there is a good chance that Candida is present. To

confirm this, you can do a salivary antibody test, which is a most reliable way

of making a diagnosis. These tests are available from private laboratory at NPTech Services Ltd.

Check

out the Candida Questionnaire to see how you score!

Many

symptoms can indicate candidiasis, which can include:

Adrenal

problems

Diabetes

Hyperactivity

Hypothyroidism

Burning tongue

Clogged sinuses

Chronic fatigue

Low energy

Decreased libido

Thrush

Bloating

Gas

Intestinal cramps

Rectal itching

Vaginal yeast infection

Bladder infection

PMS

Depression

Irritability

Lack of concentration

Allergies

Chemical sensitivities

Low immune function

Psoriasis

Irritable bowel

Carbohydrate cravings

Jock itch

Athlete's foot

Ring worm

Diaper rash

Nail fungus

Arthritis

Many things

can be pre-disposing factors to candidiasis. These may include:

Dietary

factors

Nutrient deficiency

Birth control pills

Impaired liver function

Impaired immunity

Antibiotics

Synthetic oestrogen

AIDS or cancer

Thank you. Just reading your message today has helped a little. I have posted

my results on here and had them interpreted as hashimotos. I know I need to

write to my gp next and Sheila has advised me on everything, its just I dont

seem to be able to summon up the energy or courage at the moment.

I have spent all today researching online, I know I should have gone out for

some fresh air, but I didnt.

The gluten free diet will be hard as my sugar cravings are so bad and I know I

will have to buy the regular foods for my son. I will try though as will do

anything to feel better.

Regarding the tests, had nothing done other than the thyroid just yet. I am

taking B vitamins and extra vit C. Its just so hard as seems everything is

against me. Trying to find work while feeling like this is hard, but I am still

trying. I too have been diagnosed as depressed and even bipolar, I have mania

and depression at times but read that can happen with hashis.

I am so glad that I can at least gain some support here, as dont know anyone

else who suffers the same. It is hard for others to understand, my family are

supportive but it took me bursting into tears for them to realise I wasnt

coping!

thank you again, and I hope you are doing ok

Mel.

Guest guest

Thank you Del. I think it would help for me to learn to relax as I do have great

difficulty in this, and seem to be having all the symptoms of ADHD also! Am

easily distracted, forget things, cant focus etc and this is affecting me day to

day! I have yet to return to the docs..It does help to focus on the positive

however and am doing this.

Returning a big hug, and hope you are doing ok too.

Mel x

>

> I find that Yoga helps me with feeling positive. You can find a lot of gentle

yoga exercises online.

>

> Sending you a big hug - and hope you find something nice to do for yourself

today.

***************Most of the old messages deleted by moderator***********

*****Please delete most of the message to which you are replying.*****