RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I believe this is a virus/spyware type thing. Hopefully people aren't opening the links.

Curt

From: Joy Luedemann <jll_mickey@...>"infantile scoliosis treatment " <infantile scoliosis treatment > Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 9:42 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Why is this being sent out so much???Live, laugh, and love

Joy

On Feb 23, 2012, at 9:05 AM, Medlin <amanda.medlin@...> wrote:

http://getintokbgold.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-safe/video.php?slowly128.gif=

Guest guest

:( I did twice on my iPhone!But not my home computer. Thank you curt, I didn't even think of that. So is everything going ok with you guys :)I had foot surgery on feb 17 and you don't realize just how much you do for your child until you get laid up and can't do anything :( its driving me crazy! Thank god for my husband and mother and father in law :) love them very much. I still would like to meet up with you guys if it's ok when it gets warmer. Where is your family located again, and your hospital you go to?Live, laugh, and loveJoyOn Feb 23, 2012, at 1:20 PM, Curt Dennis <curtdennis2003@...> wrote:

I believe this is a virus/spyware type thing. Hopefully people aren't opening the links.

Curt

From: Joy Luedemann <jll_mickey@...>"infantile scoliosis treatment " <infantile scoliosis treatment > Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 9:42 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Why is this being sent out so much???Live, laugh, and love

Joy

http://getintokbgold.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-safe/video.php?slowly128.gif=

=

Guest guest

Should be good on the iPhone or Android phones...

A helpful hint for PCs for everyone...don't run your PC in admin mode. If you can install software or make changes without entering a password, then you are running with admin priviledges and you are setting yourself up for viruses and spyware. Set up a regular user account and a separate admin account. When you are logged in as a regular user, spyware and viruses can't install 99.9% of the time because they need access to the registry which it wouldn't have. It'll keep your PC running faster usually too.

We are doing good...half way through cast #1 and Brayden is doing awesome. We are in Columbus, OH...casting in Cincy at Children's Hospital there. We would love to meet up with anyone close by!

Curt

From: Joy Luedemann <jll_mickey@...>"infantile scoliosis treatment " <infantile scoliosis treatment > Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 1:29 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

:( I did twice on my iPhone!

But not my home computer. Thank you curt, I didn't even think of that.

So is everything going ok with you guys :)

I had foot surgery on feb 17 and you don't realize just how much you do for your child until you get laid up and can't do anything :( its driving me crazy! Thank god for my husband and mother and father in law :) love them very much.

I still would like to meet up with you guys if it's ok when it gets warmer. Where is your family located again, and your hospital you go to?Live, laugh, and love

Joy

On Feb 23, 2012, at 1:20 PM, Curt Dennis <curtdennis2003@...> wrote:

Curt

From: Joy Luedemann <jll_mickey@...>"infantile scoliosis treatment " <infantile scoliosis treatment > Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 9:42 AMSubject: Re:

(unknown)

Why is this being sent out so much??? Live, laugh, and love Joy

http://getintokbgold.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-safe/video.php?slowly128.gif= =

Guest guest

hi lymphnodes seprators are investing layer of fascia,they prevent the spread of infection in surrounding tissues.correct me if i m wrongregardsHinaOn 24 Feb 2012, at 12:12, Rasheeda Fatima Sultana <rasheedafatimasultana@...> wrote:

hello , can any body plz answer this question WHAT ARE THE SEPARATORS OF LYMPHNODES ?

Guest guest

what sort of materials they give u, plz if possible explain it From: elizabeth binu <elsybinu@...> Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 3:04 PM Subject: (unknown)

Hi Everyone,

My friend has got MFDS Royal college material to give away for free.If anyone intrested please contact me in my id.

Regards,

Guest guest

Every thing you will get here books, past paper just search the this group and write for example, books.Good luck. Sent from my iPhoneOn 28 Feb 2012, at 14:39, "divya" <dr.divya_gandhi@...> wrote:

hi all...i am new to this website. planning to take up my exam.would want help regarding the books to study for the exam...could anybody suggest

=

Guest guest

Will check into this..

Sorry.

HRH

> Why is this being sent out so much???

>

> Live, laugh, and love

> Joy

>

> On Feb 23, 2012, at 9:05 AM, Medlin <amanda.medlin@...>

> wrote:

>

>> http://getintokbgold.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-safe/video.php?slowly128.gif

>>

>>

>>

>> TODAY(Beta) • Powered by

>> Five low-stress career options

>> These laid-back professions are often free from daily deadlines and

>> allow room for creativity.

>> Privacy Policy

Guest guest

Someone's email was hacked and spammed. Don't open attachments or emails labelled "unknown". If you change your email account password, it should stop sending itself to everyone in the group."Resistance is futile.You will be assimilated."Steve JobsOn Feb 29, 2012, at 13:35, heather@... wrote: Will check into this..Sorry.HRH> Why is this being sent out so much???>> Live, laugh, and love> Joy>> On Feb 23, 2012, at 9:05 AM, Medlin <amanda.medlin@...>> wrote:>>> http://getintokbgold.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-safe/video.php?slowly128.gif>>>>>>>> TODAY(Beta) • Powered by >> Five low-stress career options>> These laid-back professions are often free from daily deadlines and>> allow room for creativity.>> Privacy Policy

Guest guest

yes it is OKC. sometimes keratocyst will have thick creamy material also. Thanks & Regards,Padma From: Amna <dramadeel@...> Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012, 13:44 Subject: (unknown)

Hi, which odontogenic pathology would contain clear straw coloured fluid? Options are 1. Odontomes, 2. Solitary bone cyst, 3. Ameloblastoma, 4. Dentigerous cyst, 5. Keratocyst.

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

solitary bone cyst From: supriya <supriyadiva@...> Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 6:20 AM Subject: (unknown)

>

> Hi, which odontogenic pathology would contain clear straw coloured fluid? Options are 1. Odontomes, 2. Solitary bone cyst, 3. Ameloblastoma, 4. Dentigerous cyst, 5. Keratocyst.

>

> Sent from my iPhone

>

okc.radicular cyst contains shimmering fluid

Guest guest

dear anu,you are right.even the solitary bone cyst is also filled with thin straw colored fluid. but i have a doubt that it is due to physical injury.it doesn't have any odentogenic origin? pls correct me if i am wrong.Odontogenic refers to teeth formation.[1] Thanks & Regards,Padma From: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...> Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012, 16:39 Subject: Re: (unknown)

its solitary bone cyst..plz correct me if i m wrongAnu

Guest guest

i think Padma..u r right...solitary bone cyst is not odontogenic in origin ..its classified under nonepithelial group n not lined by any epithelium, n most accepted theory 4 its pathogenesis is TRAUMA.it no doubt has strw colured fluid but acc to our question we have to tell the ODONTOGENIC PATHOLOGY with straw coloured fluid...and i ll go with ODONTOGENIC KERATOCYST..n not solitary bone cyst.

thank u so much 4 correction..n am sorrymore additions/ comments/views are most welcome.regardsAnu

Guest guest

oops..forgot to check into this. Will inform my IT guy today. Thanks for

all the helpful info as Im not computer savvy.

HRH

> Someone's email was hacked and spammed. Don't open attachments or emails

> labelled " unknown " . If you change your email account password, it should

> stop sending itself to everyone in the group.

>

> " Resistance is futile.

> You will be assimilated. "

> Steve Jobs

>

>

>

> On Feb 29, 2012, at 13:35, heather@... wrote:

>

>> Will check into this..

>> Sorry.

>> HRH

>>

>> > Why is this being sent out so much???

>> >

>> > Live, laugh, and love

>> > Joy

>> >

>> > On Feb 23, 2012, at 9:05 AM, Medlin <amanda.medlin@...>

>> > wrote:

>> >

>> >>

http://getintokbgold.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-safe/video.php?slowly128.gif

>> >>

>> >>

>> >>

>> >> TODAY(Beta) • Powered by

>> >> Five low-stress career options

>> >> These laid-back professions are often free from daily deadlines and

>> >> allow room for creativity.

>> >> Privacy Policy

>>

>>

>

Guest guest

1 RUBELLA2 MACROPHAGS, LYMPHOCYTS3 SECOUNDARY MEASURE From: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 12 March 2012, 9:18 Subject: (unknown)

Hi guys..plz help me with these questions..

Ulcers not common in which type of viral infection

sackie , EBV, rubella virus, hand foot and mouth...

Is it EBV..

2. Cells seen in late and after early periodonitis..

3. Is diagnosis and restoration of lesion ..is it primary preventive measure...

Thanks.

Guest guest

PREVENTING PROBLEM - FLUORIDATION, OHI, etc - PRIMARYTREATMENT - FILLING LESION, RCT, etc - SECONDARYREPLACING - CROWNS, BRIDGES, DENTURES - TERTIARY YOU CAN NOT TREAT WITHOUT DIAGNOSING PROBLEM. From: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 12 March 2012, 10:23 Subject: Re: (unknown)

thanks Arthur..can u please explain why 3. is not primary as it has diagnosis..

Guest guest

2 isn't there a plasma cells as well with macrophages and lymphocytes?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...>Sender: Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:10:25 +0000 (GMT) < >Reply Subject: Re: (unknown) 1 RUBELLA2 MACROPHAGS, LYMPHOCYTS3 SECOUNDARY MEASURE From: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 12 March 2012, 9:18 Subject: (unknown) Hi guys..plz help me with these questions..Ulcers not common in which type of viral infectionsackie , EBV, rubella virus, hand foot and mouth...Is it EBV..2. Cells seen in late and after early periodonitis..3. Is diagnosis and restoration of lesion ..is it primary preventive measure...Thanks.

Guest guest

initial lesion NEUTROPHILS

early lesion LYMPHOCYTES

established

lesion PLASMA CELLS

4. advanced lesion MACROPHAGES From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Monday, 12 March 2012, 11:11 Subject: Re: (unknown)

2 isn't there a plasma cells as well with macrophages and lymphocytes?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...>

Sender:

Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:10:25 +0000 (GMT) < >Reply

Subject: Re: (unknown)

1 RUBELLA2 MACROPHAGS, LYMPHOCYTS3 SECOUNDARY MEASURE From: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 12 March 2012, 9:18 Subject: (unknown)

Is it EBV..

Thanks.

Guest guest

but isnt advanced lesion also plasma cells..pg180 pink bk From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 12 March 2012, 11:23 Subject: Re: (unknown)

initial lesion NEUTROPHILS 2.

early lesion LYMPHOCYTES 3.

established

lesion PLASMA CELLS 4. advanced lesion MACROPHAGES From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Monday, 12 March 2012, 11:11 Subject: Re: (unknown)

2 isn't there a plasma cells as well with macrophages and lymphocytes?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...>

Sender:

Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:10:25 +0000 (GMT) < >Reply

Subject: Re: (unknown)

Is it EBV..

Thanks.

Guest guest

hi rasheeda..i am divya gandhi and i am alos interested in giving the exam oin sept.....i am residing in canary wharf..london...if its okie with u we can have a chat n decide..From: Rasheeda Fatima Sultana <rasheedafatimasultana@...>Subject: (unknown)" " < >Date: Thursday, 15 March, 2012, 5:23 PM

hello, iam Rasheeda, i need a study partner for sep ore1 , if any one is interested plz let me know.

Guest guest

hi divya, iam residing in swindon , jus mail me on rasheedafeb15@... From: Divya Gandhi <dr.divya_gandhi@...> Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2012 11:58 AM Subject: Re: (unknown)

hi rasheeda..i am divya gandhi and i am alos interested in giving the exam oin sept.....i am residing in canary wharf..london...if its okie with u we can have a chat n decide..From: Rasheeda Fatima Sultana <rasheedafatimasultana@...>Subject: (unknown)" " < >Date: Thursday, 15 March, 2012, 5:23 PM

hello, iam Rasheeda, i need a study partner for sep ore1 , if any one is interested plz let me know.

Guest guest

YES ITS DEFINITELY NOT NEUTROPHILIS From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012, 11:26 Subject: (unknown)

Hi allAnother question from that 1000 mcqsSuppuration is mainly the result of the combined action of four factors; which of the following is not one of these factorsA. NecrosisB. Presence of lymphocytesC. Collection of neutrophilsD. Accumulation of tissue fluidE. Autolysis by proteolytic enzymeAnswer is C but in my opinion it should be B. Suppuration involves

the formation of pus in an infected area. Pus is formed from tissue fluid, cellular debris, dead and dying neutrophils and dead bacteria. and lymphocytes produce antibodies and useful in cell mediated cytotoxicity.What do you think guys?

Guest guest

I checked it in other dental website and you are right the answer is BSent from my iPhoneOn 21 Mar 2012, at 11:26, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

Hi allAnother question from that 1000 mcqsSuppuration is mainly the result of the combined action of four factors; which of the following is not one of these factorsA. NecrosisB. Presence of lymphocytesC. Collection of neutrophilsD. Accumulation of tissue fluidE. Autolysis by proteolytic enzymeAnswer is C but in my opinion it should be B. Suppuration involves

the formation of pus in an infected area. Pus is formed from tissue fluid, cellular debris, dead and dying neutrophils and dead bacteria. and lymphocytes produce antibodies and useful in cell mediated cytotoxicity.What do you think guys?

=

Guest guest

Hi everyone,I think the rt choice is CCheck this and tell me what do u think? Thankshttp://www.answers.com/topic/inflammationSent from my iPadOn 21 Mar 2012, at 11:28, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

YES ITS DEFINITELY NOT NEUTROPHILIS From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012, 11:26 Subject: (unknown)