RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It does get better...I promise you. is now 19 and there are days that autism does not even come into my mind....and then there are what I call “autism days” where I just have my own pity party. I allow myself to revel in both those days...but not to long. LOL

I find it is a matter of balance. Pick your priorities and work toward making them doable for you and your family. When things are rough don’t look at the big picture but rather find some joy in the small snapshots...and the joy is there. Some days it is just harder to find than others. If getting to the grocery store is your priority now find what you can do to make it work for you and your son. Can someone watch him while you shop? Can you taxi if public transportation is to much right now? If none of these ideas are workable for you then how about a social story and visuals of what will happen and the terrific reward you both will enjoy when you get back home?

It sometimes feels like we will never have “me time” but you can carve out that time even if it is a few moments here and there thro the day. OTs can do up sensory diets for our kids and we can do the same for ourselves..LOL. I hope this doesn’t sound condecending because it certainly is not meant to be. There is a wealth of experience in this group and if we brainstorm there is no wrinkle we cant iron out.

Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 1:28 PM

autism

Subject: Re: (unknown)

AMEN Sheila!

It is hard.

I have no balance - I am all autism all day and my son is only 9

Kate

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Sheila Keightley <somesheila65@...> wrote:

Allow me a moment for a good old fashioned tantrum: Does anyone else ever get exhausted from all the 2nd guessing and wonder if it ever will get better? Medicines, therapies, iep meetings, doctor visits. And what about all the professional relationships on which we heavily depend? I mean, I am so grateful, but maintaining these leaves little time for personal ones. Sex? I haven't a clue anymore. I would need respite to get over the respite because he thinks the date I didn't really enjoy anyway (he locked me out of the shower while I was getting ready) was out of spite. And I feel so supremely selfish for having written that. Everyone, it seems, are always judging our parenting skills, or lack thereof. Spank them, let them cry it out, give them a sticker...And money. I do this autism gig without a car. I need to go to the grocery store and I so am not looking forward to the fight ahead of me of a kid with autism on public transportation. Will it ever get better?

-- Kate MyersTravel Desk773.904.8267 V773.698.8184 F

Guest guest

Interesting stuff.  Makes sense.  What site was it?

On Jan 11, 2012 1:02 PM, " Linds J " <lj_mom11@...> wrote:

I found this on another site and thought it may be beneficial to some of you.

THIS IS WHAT I DID TO RID THEM OUT OF MY BODY-run a bathwater full of hot water-pour HALF of a 2.5 Gallon container of WHITE DISTILLED VINEGAR into the water-soak for as LONG as you can. The extreme heat of the water and acidic environment in the water forced them to leave the pores of my skin.

-pour about half a cup of castor oil (or baby oil, or probably any oil, but i used castor oil) mixed with about a tablespoon of dish detergent (name brand preferably, and NOT the 'green' kind...it needs to have the normal chemicals. Use Dawn, Palmolive, etc. I used Palmolive) into the bath with the vinegar (the acid kills them, the castor oil suffocates them)

-soak for as long as you can-about 20 minutes into the bath, these little eggs (looked like sesame seeds but smaller, and were transparent) starting emerging from my skin...and i mean EVERYWHERE. My nostrils, my arms, legs, breasts, EVEN MY EYE SOCKETS these

things started coming out. Don't be scared - they weren't moving around like worms or anything...it just felt like sand or salt on my skin. All you have to do is just wipe it off your skin and the water will carry it away

-repeat this soaking bath until no more eggs/parasites/etc. emerge from your skinI didn't feel any itching, burning, biting or anything else experienced when people suffocate them in oil (mineral/castor oil). That way seems extremely uncomfortable and i tried it, and i couldn't take the itching...the itching is when they die, but it was HORRIBLE to endure. The bath was quick, painless, and soothing.

HERE'S WHAT I DID TO GET THEM OUT OF MY HAIR-pour as much dish soap into your hands and work into a lather...be liberal, don't worry about chemicals or your skin being bothered. There is a hair barrier between the skin and the soap so any irritation is minimal. The ONLY irritation i had was from THE BUGS

DYING-once into a lather, pour more soap on your hair...and i mean literally, you want to feel dish soap on your hair before you feel your hair strands. (The dish soap kills their exoskeleton)-this is gross, but it worked I PROMISE!!! You will need something EXTREMELY viscous for your hair. Castor oil won't work for your hair because there is more hair on your head. You need something very, very thick. I used mayonnaise. Once i had the dish soap in a lather, then layered on top with more dish soap, then i used about one jar of mayo for my hair.

-work the mayo in to the scalp and make sure the skin on the scalp is covered in mayo-once this is done, put a plastic bag over your hair and tie in a knot to kill ALL oxygen circulation (this ENSURES that they die)

-get your hair done with the soap, mayo and bag as SOON as you get into the bath. You will need at LEAST an hour of soaking for them to totally suffocate and die-be aware you may

feel biting, burning, maybe even a little itching. This is a good sign. For me, it was very minimal, and extremely worth it. I had more than one type of parasite...i had some white round crusty ball thing EMBED itself into my scalp. It burrowed in just enough to make a dent into my skin and then did whatever it did. I also had the mite thing, that felt crawly and itched. They love my hair because it was soooo long, curly and thick. This killed them dead in their tracks.

-when you are finished soaking...rinse off your hair like you would normally - you may have to stand up and use the shower to get it out of your hair - that's fine. Once you do so, use shampoo and conditioner as you would normal.

-when you are finished, your scalp may look extremely red, raw, bloody splotches or some darker red patches than others - this is normal, and this is a good sign! THEY'VE DIED AND ARE OUT OF YOUR HAIR NOW! The redness goes away in a day or

twoPLEASE NOTE:-after EVERY hair washing and combing/brushing...remove the hair out of the brush or comb and WASH IT IN HOT WATER WITH YOUR LAUNDRY.-when you do your laundry, YOU WILL HAVE TO ADD ABOUT A CUP OF THE SAME VINEGAR YOU USED TO THE BATH TO KEEP THEM OUT OF YOUR CLOTHING

-note - sometimes the bugs have been in there for a very long time and the vinegar won't kill them, and neither will the dryer...you just have to part ways with that particular piece of clothing to prevent reinfestation. Trust me!!!!

-THE FIRST TIME you do the bath soak and the hair suffocation, PLEASE PURCHASE AND HAVE PREPARED A BRAND NEW BRUSH/COMB/ETC. so you eliminate ALL chances of reinfesting yourself-from then on, wash your hairbrush, comb, barrettes, pony tail holders, clips, etc. after every time you use them

FOR MY ENVIRONMENTI purchased pillow/mattress protectors from Target...for " bed bugs and mites " .

Before applying this, buy a new pillow. Trust me it's so worth it. Spray the mattress, box springs, and pillows down with 100% vinegar...you can add a tablespoon of dishsoap to the vinegar for extra precaution.

-spray your mattress down very efficiently-spray the mattress cover and the pillow covers-if you can get FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth, also apply that to your mattress after spraying and before applying the mattress cover (MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT BREATHE THIS IN - IT CAN CUT YOUR LUNGS...other than breathing in and getting in your eyes, it is totally safe for humans and animals alike)

-Change your sheets every day if possible in the beginning...if not possible, every few days, and spray them with vinegar before you get into the bed (it might stink, oh well)-DO NOT USE COTTON SHEETS - you will not get any rest. I happened to find this out because i love satin sheets. You can find inexpensive polyester satin

sheets on amazon.com for around $16 a set-use the vinegar and dish soap spray for your couches, chairs, car, clothing, etc. Everything you can get it on, use it. If you must, use a trash bag to create a barrier between you and the seat.

To ensure you got them out of your skin, or if you get reinfested, you can repeat the bath, or you can mix 50% diatomaceous earth with your choice of 50% oil into a paste. Apply to your skin and sleep. For work (i think that's where i got it), i applied DRY diatomaceous earth all over my scalp and hair, because they go to your hair first, then to the rest of your body. Just apply it in a way so it is discreet.

If you have to share chairs at work with others, try to create a barrier between yourself and the chair by putting a coat down first...or if you can spray the vinegar and apply the DE then please do. I couldn't do that so i had to create a barrier. Be SURE you wash your clothing at the end of

the day. Do NOT let it sit around because it will again proliferate.Once i got these things out of my skin and hair, i haven't felt any crawling/biting/stinging since. And it's been a few months. I have however been reinfested from various dates, work, public, etc. Just on my hair...it just makes my hair itch and sometimes it feels like something is crawling in it. But it's definitely not as intense or frequent and only occasionally i get reinfested. Just repeat the soak bath and the dish soap/mayo combo and all other cleaning techniques.

Good luck to everyone and please contact me if you need help or have any questions! I am not an expert on this, i only know what i know through diligent work and experimentation and research.(For my friend who had the aphids: she used baby oil/dish soap all over her body and suffocated them. It took her several months before they were all gone. For her eyes, she applied a warm, wet rag with the

mixture over her eyes when she slept and somehow they came out. Personally i think the bath is quicker.)

Guest guest

http://www.squidoo.com/invisible-bugs

From: Elissa <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:08 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Interesting stuff. Makes sense. What site was it?

On Jan 11, 2012 1:02 PM, "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...> wrote:

THIS IS WHAT I DID TO RID THEM OUT OF MY BODY-run a bathwater full of hot water-pour HALF of a 2.5 Gallon container of WHITE DISTILLED VINEGAR into the water-soak for as LONG as you can. The extreme heat of the water and acidic environment in the water forced them to leave the pores of my skin.-pour about half a cup of castor oil (or baby oil, or probably any oil, but i used castor oil) mixed with about a tablespoon of dish detergent (name brand preferably, and NOT the 'green' kind...it needs to have the normal chemicals. Use Dawn, Palmolive, etc. I used Palmolive) into the bath with the vinegar (the acid kills them, the castor oil suffocates them)-soak for as long as you can-about 20 minutes into the bath, these little eggs (looked like sesame seeds but smaller, and were transparent) starting emerging from my skin...and i mean EVERYWHERE. My nostrils, my arms, legs, breasts, EVEN MY EYE SOCKETS these things started

coming out. Don't be scared - they weren't moving around like worms or anything...it just felt like sand or salt on my skin. All you have to do is just wipe it off your skin and the water will carry it away-repeat this soaking bath until no more eggs/parasites/etc. emerge from your skinI didn't feel any itching, burning, biting or anything else experienced when people suffocate them in oil (mineral/castor oil). That way seems extremely uncomfortable and i tried it, and i couldn't take the itching...the itching is when they die, but it was HORRIBLE to endure. The bath was quick, painless, and soothing.HERE'S WHAT I DID TO GET THEM OUT OF MY HAIR-pour as much dish soap into your hands and work into a lather...be liberal, don't worry about chemicals or your skin being bothered. There is a hair barrier between the skin and the soap so any irritation is minimal. The ONLY irritation i had was from THE BUGS DYING-once into a

lather, pour more soap on your hair...and i mean literally, you want to feel dish soap on your hair before you feel your hair strands. (The dish soap kills their exoskeleton)-this is gross, but it worked I PROMISE!!! You will need something EXTREMELY viscous for your hair. Castor oil won't work for your hair because there is more hair on your head. You need something very, very thick. I used mayonnaise. Once i had the dish soap in a lather, then layered on top with more dish soap, then i used about one jar of mayo for my hair.-work the mayo in to the scalp and make sure the skin on the scalp is covered in mayo-once this is done, put a plastic bag over your hair and tie in a knot to kill ALL oxygen circulation (this ENSURES that they die)-get your hair done with the soap, mayo and bag as SOON as you get into the bath. You will need at LEAST an hour of soaking for them to totally suffocate and die-be aware you may feel biting, burning,

maybe even a little itching. This is a good sign. For me, it was very minimal, and extremely worth it. I had more than one type of parasite...i had some white round crusty ball thing EMBED itself into my scalp. It burrowed in just enough to make a dent into my skin and then did whatever it did. I also had the mite thing, that felt crawly and itched. They love my hair because it was soooo long, curly and thick. This killed them dead in their tracks.-when you are finished soaking...rinse off your hair like you would normally - you may have to stand up and use the shower to get it out of your hair - that's fine. Once you do so, use shampoo and conditioner as you would normal.-when you are finished, your scalp may look extremely red, raw, bloody splotches or some darker red patches than others - this is normal, and this is a good sign! THEY'VE DIED AND ARE OUT OF YOUR HAIR NOW! The redness goes away in a day or twoPLEASE NOTE:-after

EVERY hair washing and combing/brushing...remove the hair out of the brush or comb and WASH IT IN HOT WATER WITH YOUR LAUNDRY.-when you do your laundry, YOU WILL HAVE TO ADD ABOUT A CUP OF THE SAME VINEGAR YOU USED TO THE BATH TO KEEP THEM OUT OF YOUR CLOTHING-note - sometimes the bugs have been in there for a very long time and the vinegar won't kill them, and neither will the dryer...you just have to part ways with that particular piece of clothing to prevent reinfestation. Trust me!!!!-THE FIRST TIME you do the bath soak and the hair suffocation, PLEASE PURCHASE AND HAVE PREPARED A BRAND NEW BRUSH/COMB/ETC. so you eliminate ALL chances of reinfesting yourself-from then on, wash your hairbrush, comb, barrettes, pony tail holders, clips, etc. after every time you use themFOR MY ENVIRONMENTI purchased pillow/mattress protectors from Target...for "bed bugs and mites". Before applying this, buy a new pillow.

Trust me it's so worth it. Spray the mattress, box springs, and pillows down with 100% vinegar...you can add a tablespoon of dishsoap to the vinegar for extra precaution.-spray your mattress down very efficiently-spray the mattress cover and the pillow covers-if you can get FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth, also apply that to your mattress after spraying and before applying the mattress cover (MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT BREATHE THIS IN - IT CAN CUT YOUR LUNGS...other than breathing in and getting in your eyes, it is totally safe for humans and animals alike)-Change your sheets every day if possible in the beginning...if not possible, every few days, and spray them with vinegar before you get into the bed (it might stink, oh well)-DO NOT USE COTTON SHEETS - you will not get any rest. I happened to find this out because i love satin sheets. You can find inexpensive polyester satin sheets on amazon.com for around $16 a set-use the vinegar and dish soap spray for your couches, chairs, car, clothing, etc. Everything you can get it on, use it. If you must, use a trash bag to create a barrier between you and the seat.To ensure you got them out of your skin, or if you get reinfested, you can repeat the bath, or you can mix 50% diatomaceous earth with your choice of 50% oil into a paste. Apply to your skin and sleep. For work (i think that's where i got it), i applied DRY diatomaceous earth all over my scalp and hair, because they go to your hair first, then to the rest of your body. Just apply it in a way so it is discreet.If you have to share chairs at work with others, try to create a barrier between yourself and the chair by putting a coat down first...or if you can spray the vinegar and apply the DE then please do. I couldn't do that so i had to create a barrier. Be SURE you wash your

clothing at the end of the day. Do NOT let it sit around because it will again proliferate.Once i got these things out of my skin and hair, i haven't felt any crawling/biting/stinging since. And it's been a few months. I have however been reinfested from various dates, work, public, etc. Just on my hair...it just makes my hair itch and sometimes it feels like something is crawling in it. But it's definitely not as intense or frequent and only occasionally i get reinfested. Just repeat the soak bath and the dish soap/mayo combo and all other cleaning techniques.Good luck to everyone and please contact me if you need help or have any questions! I am not an expert on this, i only know what i know through diligent work and experimentation and research.(For my friend who had the aphids: she used baby oil/dish soap all over her body and suffocated them. It took her several months before they were all gone. For her eyes, she applied a

warm, wet rag with the mixture over her eyes when she slept and somehow they came out. Personally i think the bath is quicker.)

Guest guest

I think this is really good useful information Linds. Thanks! I'm currently using vinegar in hair washing after shampoo, but I forgot about my brushes. I don't have those clear whitish eggs any more, but did at the beginning, hundreds of them. If you don't have a bathtub, don't worry, you can still do a lot of this in the shower. I've done lots of soaks, but I usually shower and sit on a shower chair in the shower for 5 minutes with all the vinegar all over my body. I use those nylon scrubbing gloves you can purchase inexpensively and massage the vinegar into the skin and it also exfoliates dead skin. I'm doing this daily. I don't believe this process will get rid of these things systemically, however. I think you need the herbs and antibiotics to get rid of them.From: "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:02:20 AMSubject: (unknown)

THIS IS WHAT I DID TO RID THEM OUT OF MY BODY-run a bathwater full of hot water-pour HALF of a 2.5 Gallon container of WHITE DISTILLED VINEGAR into the water-soak for as LONG as you can. The extreme heat of the water and acidic environment in the water forced them to leave the pores of my skin.-pour about half a cup of castor oil (or baby oil, or probably any oil, but i used castor oil) mixed with about a tablespoon of dish detergent (name brand preferably, and NOT the 'green' kind...it needs to have the normal chemicals. Use Dawn, Palmolive, etc. I used Palmolive) into the bath with the vinegar (the acid kills them, the castor oil suffocates them)-soak for as long as you can-about 20 minutes into the bath, these little eggs (looked like sesame seeds but smaller, and were transparent) starting emerging from my skin...and i mean EVERYWHERE. My nostrils, my arms, legs, breasts, EVEN MY EYE SOCKETS these

things started coming out. Don't be scared - they weren't moving around like worms or anything...it just felt like sand or salt on my skin. All you have to do is just wipe it off your skin and the water will carry it away-repeat this soaking bath until no more eggs/parasites/etc. emerge from your skinI didn't feel any itching, burning, biting or anything else experienced when people suffocate them in oil (mineral/castor oil). That way seems extremely uncomfortable and i tried it, and i couldn't take the itching...the itching is when they die, but it was HORRIBLE to endure. The bath was quick, painless, and soothing.HERE'S WHAT I DID TO GET THEM OUT OF MY HAIR-pour as much dish soap into your hands and work into a lather...be liberal, don't worry about chemicals or your skin being bothered. There is a hair barrier between the skin and the soap so any irritation is minimal. The ONLY irritation i had was from THE BUGS

DYING-once into a lather, pour more soap on your hair...and i mean literally, you want to feel dish soap on your hair before you feel your hair strands. (The dish soap kills their exoskeleton)-this is gross, but it worked I PROMISE!!! You will need something EXTREMELY viscous for your hair. Castor oil won't work for your hair because there is more hair on your head. You need something very, very thick. I used mayonnaise. Once i had the dish soap in a lather, then layered on top with more dish soap, then i used about one jar of mayo for my hair.-work the mayo in to the scalp and make sure the skin on the scalp is covered in mayo-once this is done, put a plastic bag over your hair and tie in a knot to kill ALL oxygen circulation (this ENSURES that they die)-get your hair done with the soap, mayo and bag as SOON as you get into the bath. You will need at LEAST an hour of soaking for them to totally suffocate and die-be aware you may

feel biting, burning, maybe even a little itching. This is a good sign. For me, it was very minimal, and extremely worth it. I had more than one type of parasite...i had some white round crusty ball thing EMBED itself into my scalp. It burrowed in just enough to make a dent into my skin and then did whatever it did. I also had the mite thing, that felt crawly and itched. They love my hair because it was soooo long, curly and thick. This killed them dead in their tracks.-when you are finished soaking...rinse off your hair like you would normally - you may have to stand up and use the shower to get it out of your hair - that's fine. Once you do so, use shampoo and conditioner as you would normal.-when you are finished, your scalp may look extremely red, raw, bloody splotches or some darker red patches than others - this is normal, and this is a good sign! THEY'VE DIED AND ARE OUT OF YOUR HAIR NOW! The redness goes away in a day or

twoPLEASE NOTE:-after EVERY hair washing and combing/brushing...remove the hair out of the brush or comb and WASH IT IN HOT WATER WITH YOUR LAUNDRY.-when you do your laundry, YOU WILL HAVE TO ADD ABOUT A CUP OF THE SAME VINEGAR YOU USED TO THE BATH TO KEEP THEM OUT OF YOUR CLOTHING-note - sometimes the bugs have been in there for a very long time and the vinegar won't kill them, and neither will the dryer...you just have to part ways with that particular piece of clothing to prevent reinfestation. Trust me!!!!-THE FIRST TIME you do the bath soak and the hair suffocation, PLEASE PURCHASE AND HAVE PREPARED A BRAND NEW BRUSH/COMB/ETC. so you eliminate ALL chances of reinfesting yourself-from then on, wash your hairbrush, comb, barrettes, pony tail holders, clips, etc. after every time you use themFOR MY ENVIRONMENTI purchased pillow/mattress protectors from Target...for "bed bugs and mites".

Before applying this, buy a new pillow. Trust me it's so worth it. Spray the mattress, box springs, and pillows down with 100% vinegar...you can add a tablespoon of dishsoap to the vinegar for extra precaution.-spray your mattress down very efficiently-spray the mattress cover and the pillow covers-if you can get FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth, also apply that to your mattress after spraying and before applying the mattress cover (MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT BREATHE THIS IN - IT CAN CUT YOUR LUNGS...other than breathing in and getting in your eyes, it is totally safe for humans and animals alike)-Change your sheets every day if possible in the beginning...if not possible, every few days, and spray them with vinegar before you get into the bed (it might stink, oh well)-DO NOT USE COTTON SHEETS - you will not get any rest. I happened to find this out because i love satin sheets. You can find inexpensive polyester satin

sheets on amazon.com for around $16 a set-use the vinegar and dish soap spray for your couches, chairs, car, clothing, etc. Everything you can get it on, use it. If you must, use a trash bag to create a barrier between you and the seat.To ensure you got them out of your skin, or if you get reinfested, you can repeat the bath, or you can mix 50% diatomaceous earth with your choice of 50% oil into a paste. Apply to your skin and sleep. For work (i think that's where i got it), i applied DRY diatomaceous earth all over my scalp and hair, because they go to your hair first, then to the rest of your body. Just apply it in a way so it is discreet.If you have to share chairs at work with others, try to create a barrier between yourself and the chair by putting a coat down first...or if you can spray the vinegar and apply the DE then please do. I couldn't do that so i had to create a barrier. Be SURE you wash your clothing at the end of

the day. Do NOT let it sit around because it will again proliferate.Once i got these things out of my skin and hair, i haven't felt any crawling/biting/stinging since. And it's been a few months. I have however been reinfested from various dates, work, public, etc. Just on my hair...it just makes my hair itch and sometimes it feels like something is crawling in it. But it's definitely not as intense or frequent and only occasionally i get reinfested. Just repeat the soak bath and the dish soap/mayo combo and all other cleaning techniques.Good luck to everyone and please contact me if you need help or have any questions! I am not an expert on this, i only know what i know through diligent work and experimentation and research.(For my friend who had the aphids: she used baby oil/dish soap all over her body and suffocated them. It took her several months before they were all gone. For her eyes, she applied a warm, wet rag with the

mixture over her eyes when she slept and somehow they came out. Personally i think the bath is quicker.)

Guest guest

What antibiotics did your LLMD first start you on? I'm on Doxy.

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 1:35 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

I think this is really good useful information Linds. Thanks! I'm currently using vinegar in hair washing after shampoo, but I forgot about my brushes. I don't have those clear whitish eggs any more, but did at the beginning, hundreds of them. If you don't have a bathtub, don't worry, you can still do a lot of this in the shower. I've done lots of soaks, but I usually shower and sit on a shower chair in the shower for 5 minutes with all the vinegar all over my body. I use those nylon scrubbing gloves you can purchase inexpensively and massage the vinegar into the skin and it also exfoliates dead skin. I'm doing this daily.

I don't believe this process will get rid of these things systemically, however. I think you need the herbs and antibiotics to get rid of them.

From: "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:02:20 AMSubject: (unknown)

THIS IS WHAT I DID TO RID THEM OUT OF MY BODY-run a bathwater full of hot water-pour HALF of a 2.5 Gallon container of WHITE DISTILLED VINEGAR into the water-soak for as LONG as you can. The extreme heat of the water and acidic environment in the water forced them to leave the pores of my skin.-pour about half a cup of castor oil (or baby oil, or probably any oil, but i used castor oil) mixed with about a tablespoon of dish detergent (name brand preferably, and NOT the 'green' kind...it needs to have the normal chemicals. Use Dawn, Palmolive, etc. I used Palmolive) into the bath with the vinegar (the acid kills them, the castor oil suffocates them)-soak for as long as you can-about 20 minutes into the bath, these little eggs (looked like sesame seeds but smaller, and were transparent) starting emerging from my skin...and i mean EVERYWHERE. My nostrils, my arms, legs, breasts, EVEN MY EYE SOCKETS these things started

coming out. Don't be scared - they weren't moving around like worms or anything...it just felt like sand or salt on my skin. All you have to do is just wipe it off your skin and the water will carry it away-repeat this soaking bath until no more eggs/parasites/etc. emerge from your skinI didn't feel any itching, burning, biting or anything else experienced when people suffocate them in oil (mineral/castor oil). That way seems extremely uncomfortable and i tried it, and i couldn't take the itching...the itching is when they die, but it was HORRIBLE to endure. The bath was quick, painless, and soothing.HERE'S WHAT I DID TO GET THEM OUT OF MY HAIR-pour as much dish soap into your hands and work into a lather...be liberal, don't worry about chemicals or your skin being bothered. There is a hair barrier between the skin and the soap so any irritation is minimal. The ONLY irritation i had was from THE BUGS DYING-once into a

lather, pour more soap on your hair...and i mean literally, you want to feel dish soap on your hair before you feel your hair strands. (The dish soap kills their exoskeleton)-this is gross, but it worked I PROMISE!!! You will need something EXTREMELY viscous for your hair. Castor oil won't work for your hair because there is more hair on your head. You need something very, very thick. I used mayonnaise. Once i had the dish soap in a lather, then layered on top with more dish soap, then i used about one jar of mayo for my hair.-work the mayo in to the scalp and make sure the skin on the scalp is covered in mayo-once this is done, put a plastic bag over your hair and tie in a knot to kill ALL oxygen circulation (this ENSURES that they die)-get your hair done with the soap, mayo and bag as SOON as you get into the bath. You will need at LEAST an hour of soaking for them to totally suffocate and die-be aware you may feel biting, burning,

maybe even a little itching. This is a good sign. For me, it was very minimal, and extremely worth it. I had more than one type of parasite...i had some white round crusty ball thing EMBED itself into my scalp. It burrowed in just enough to make a dent into my skin and then did whatever it did. I also had the mite thing, that felt crawly and itched. They love my hair because it was soooo long, curly and thick. This killed them dead in their tracks.-when you are finished soaking...rinse off your hair like you would normally - you may have to stand up and use the shower to get it out of your hair - that's fine. Once you do so, use shampoo and conditioner as you would normal.-when you are finished, your scalp may look extremely red, raw, bloody splotches or some darker red patches than others - this is normal, and this is a good sign! THEY'VE DIED AND ARE OUT OF YOUR HAIR NOW! The redness goes away in a day or twoPLEASE NOTE:-after

EVERY hair washing and combing/brushing...remove the hair out of the brush or comb and WASH IT IN HOT WATER WITH YOUR LAUNDRY.-when you do your laundry, YOU WILL HAVE TO ADD ABOUT A CUP OF THE SAME VINEGAR YOU USED TO THE BATH TO KEEP THEM OUT OF YOUR CLOTHING-note - sometimes the bugs have been in there for a very long time and the vinegar won't kill them, and neither will the dryer...you just have to part ways with that particular piece of clothing to prevent reinfestation. Trust me!!!!-THE FIRST TIME you do the bath soak and the hair suffocation, PLEASE PURCHASE AND HAVE PREPARED A BRAND NEW BRUSH/COMB/ETC. so you eliminate ALL chances of reinfesting yourself-from then on, wash your hairbrush, comb, barrettes, pony tail holders, clips, etc. after every time you use themFOR MY ENVIRONMENTI purchased pillow/mattress protectors from Target...for "bed bugs and mites". Before applying this, buy a new pillow.

Trust me it's so worth it. Spray the mattress, box springs, and pillows down with 100% vinegar...you can add a tablespoon of dishsoap to the vinegar for extra precaution.-spray your mattress down very efficiently-spray the mattress cover and the pillow covers-if you can get FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth, also apply that to your mattress after spraying and before applying the mattress cover (MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT BREATHE THIS IN - IT CAN CUT YOUR LUNGS...other than breathing in and getting in your eyes, it is totally safe for humans and animals alike)-Change your sheets every day if possible in the beginning...if not possible, every few days, and spray them with vinegar before you get into the bed (it might stink, oh well)-DO NOT USE COTTON SHEETS - you will not get any rest. I happened to find this out because i love satin sheets. You can find inexpensive polyester satin sheets on amazon.com for around $16 a

set-use the vinegar and dish soap spray for your couches, chairs, car, clothing, etc. Everything you can get it on, use it. If you must, use a trash bag to create a barrier between you and the seat.To ensure you got them out of your skin, or if you get reinfested, you can repeat the bath, or you can mix 50% diatomaceous earth with your choice of 50% oil into a paste. Apply to your skin and sleep. For work (i think that's where i got it), i applied DRY diatomaceous earth all over my scalp and hair, because they go to your hair first, then to the rest of your body. Just apply it in a way so it is discreet.If you have to share chairs at work with others, try to create a barrier between yourself and the chair by putting a coat down first...or if you can spray the vinegar and apply the DE then please do. I couldn't do that so i had to create a barrier. Be SURE you wash your clothing at the end of the day. Do NOT let it sit around

because it will again proliferate.Once i got these things out of my skin and hair, i haven't felt any crawling/biting/stinging since. And it's been a few months. I have however been reinfested from various dates, work, public, etc. Just on my hair...it just makes my hair itch and sometimes it feels like something is crawling in it. But it's definitely not as intense or frequent and only occasionally i get reinfested. Just repeat the soak bath and the dish soap/mayo combo and all other cleaning techniques.Good luck to everyone and please contact me if you need help or have any questions! I am not an expert on this, i only know what i know through diligent work and experimentation and research.(For my friend who had the aphids: she used baby oil/dish soap all over her body and suffocated them. It took her several months before they were all gone. For her eyes, she applied a warm, wet rag with the mixture over her eyes when she

slept and somehow they came out. Personally i think the bath is quicker.)

Guest guest

I'm 3 months into taking Doxy and Rifampin for Lyme and coinfections, particular Bartonella. I don't know if my doctor is going to change my meds, and I suspect she will start me on something else at the end of this month when I have my next appointment. May need to start on Artemisinin again too. I'm just doing what she tells me to do since she is the expert, not I. When I first started with her I told her we had birdmites. She believed me. She tested me for everything under the sun I thought besides the Lyme. So results showed that I have multiple other infections, including 1) mycoplasma, 2) an unknown protozoan parasite yet not identified or named, 3) cytomegalo virus (CMV), 4) Epstein-Bar Virus (EBV), and a 5) human form of parvovirus. There are probably other things which were not tested for. This was very important to me: something I learned yesterday from reading Schaller's article posted here and reviewing our lab results from 2009 is that the western blot testing consists of two tests (2 pages), at least it does with IGeneX. One is the IgM (current infection) and the other is the IgG (past infection exposure). My testing and my husband's testing does indicate we had past year's infection, not just current infection. Don't ask me how they test for this or know this, but they do. It confirmed for me that I had Lyme Disease before the mite infestation and so did my hubby. I apologize for going off subject a bit Linds.From: "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:51:34 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

What antibiotics did your LLMD first start you on? I'm on Doxy.

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 1:35 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

I think this is really good useful information Linds. Thanks! I'm currently using vinegar in hair washing after shampoo, but I forgot about my brushes. I don't have those clear whitish eggs any more, but did at the beginning, hundreds of them. If you don't have a bathtub, don't worry, you can still do a lot of this in the shower. I've done lots of soaks, but I usually shower and sit on a shower chair in the shower for 5 minutes with all the vinegar all over my body. I use those nylon scrubbing gloves you can purchase inexpensively and massage the vinegar into the skin and it also exfoliates dead skin. I'm doing this daily.

I don't believe this process will get rid of these things systemically, however. I think you need the herbs and antibiotics to get rid of them.

From: "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:02:20 AMSubject: (unknown)

Trust me it's so worth it. Spray the mattress, box springs, and pillows down with 100% vinegar...you can add a tablespoon of dishsoap to the vinegar for extra precaution.-spray your mattress down very efficiently-spray the mattress cover and the pillow covers-if you can get FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth, also apply that to your mattress after spraying and before applying the mattress cover (MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT BREATHE THIS IN - IT CAN CUT YOUR LUNGS...other than breathing in and getting in your eyes, it is totally safe for humans and animals alike)-Change your sheets every day if possible in the beginning...if not possible, every few days, and spray them with vinegar before you get into the bed (it might stink, oh well)-DO NOT USE COTTON SHEETS - you will not get any rest. I happened to find this out because i love satin sheets. You can find inexpensive polyester satin sheets on amazon.com for around $16 a

set-use the vinegar and dish soap spray for your couches, chairs, car, clothing, etc. Everything you can get it on, use it. If you must, use a trash bag to create a barrier between you and the seat.To ensure you got them out of your skin, or if you get reinfested, you can repeat the bath, or you can mix 50% diatomaceous earth with your choice of 50% oil into a paste. Apply to your skin and sleep. For work (i think that's where i got it), i applied DRY diatomaceous earth all over my scalp and hair, because they go to your hair first, then to the rest of your body. Just apply it in a way so it is discreet.If you have to share chairs at work with others, try to create a barrier between yourself and the chair by putting a coat down first...or if you can spray the vinegar and apply the DE then please do. I couldn't do that so i had to create a barrier. Be SURE you wash your clothing at the end of the day. Do NOT let it sit around

because it will again proliferate.Once i got these things out of my skin and hair, i haven't felt any crawling/biting/stinging since. And it's been a few months. I have however been reinfested from various dates, work, public, etc. Just on my hair...it just makes my hair itch and sometimes it feels like something is crawling in it. But it's definitely not as intense or frequent and only occasionally i get reinfested. Just repeat the soak bath and the dish soap/mayo combo and all other cleaning techniques.Good luck to everyone and please contact me if you need help or have any questions! I am not an expert on this, i only know what i know through diligent work and experimentation and research.(For my friend who had the aphids: she used baby oil/dish soap all over her body and suffocated them. It took her several months before they were all gone. For her eyes, she applied a warm, wet rag with the mixture over her eyes when she

Guest guest

Friday night's bath! Thanks Linds!

From: Linds J <lj_mom11@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 1:02 PMSubject: (unknown)

Guest guest

We just started Optifast at 1200 and 1500 kcal levels.

Strathdee, RD, LD, LMHC

Genesis Center for Weight Management

Davenport, IA

563-421-8361>>> LaFleur <jlod2@...> 1/12/2012 9:09 AM >>>

Hello All,

Just curious to see if any of your programs offer a Medical Weight Loss option in your program. We are looking to expand our Surgical Weight Loss Program to include a medical component as well and I was hoping that you may be willing to share the specific structure and the type of program you have?

Thank you for your time,

LaFleur RD, LD

NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the communication, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this email.

REMINDER: The disclosure of medical information is strictly prohibited by federal regulation. Unauthorized release of medical information may result in administrative, civil and criminal sanctions.

Guest guest

thanks From: hossain.sabreena <hossain.sabreena@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 6:37 PM Subject: Re:

(unknown)

Its 10% in a healthy adult, ref blue bookSent from my iPhoneOn 12 Jan 2012, at 17:12, Farah Hasan <farahghassanhasan@...> wrote:

amount of blood loss without causing hypovolemia?10% 20% 30%

Guest guest

I agree that it gets better. My son is 16 and is severe. We've run an ABA

program for 14 years now. We've had some really trying times and our life is

nowhere and never will be normal.

But don't focus on that. Give up on normal. What is normal anyhow? Find a new

" normal " for you and your family where you are comfortable in your adjusted

lifestyle. Likewise, focus on the successes and eke as much out of them as you

can.

Ignore the people that are judging your parenting skills unless they offer a

specific expertise or experience that is useful to your family. Get supports

(this is huge). Paid supports, unpaid supports or whatever. And while they are

helping your son, use some of that time to start doing at least one thing that

is important to you.

Make sure all those therapists and professionals are teaching useful functional

skills that will improve your family's life now. If your son does not have the

skills to ride public transportation than they should be working on that. They

need to do an analysis and figure out what he needs to know/learn to be more

successful.

Now here is the harder part. Us women tend to think all the time. You should

work on not obsessing about autism and the problems every minute of the day.

Start practice thinking about something else. Yes come back. I know your

reality includes autism but it should not be the only thing. Expand your

reality and your time and your thinking to include some things that are NOT

autism.

Just start. Baby steps. And in time, balance will start returning and you

won't be so exhausted about autism because you are no longer allowing it to

consume you and your every thought. It has to be a deliberate choice on your

part. I know. I was consumed. But I broke free about 5 years ago and the

entire family is better for it.

May God give you strength and wisdom on this difficult but rewarding journey.

Jill

>

>

>

> Allow me a moment for a good old fashioned tantrum: Does anyone else ever

get exhausted from all the 2nd guessing and wonder if it ever will get better?

Medicines, therapies, iep meetings, doctor visits. And what about all the

professional relationships on which we heavily depend? I mean, I am so grateful,

but maintaining these leaves little time for personal ones. Sex? I haven't a

clue anymore. I would need respite to get over the respite because he thinks the

date I didn't really enjoy anyway (he locked me out of the shower while I was

getting ready) was out of spite. And I feel so supremely selfish for having

written that.

> Everyone, it seems, are always judging our parenting skills, or lack

thereof. Spank them, let them cry it out, give them a sticker...

> And money. I do this autism gig without a car. I need to go to the grocery

store and I so am not looking forward to the fight ahead of me of a kid with

autism on public transportation.

> Will it ever get better?

>

>

>

>

>

> --

> Kate Myers

> Travel Desk

> 773.904.8267 V

> 773.698.8184 F

>

Guest guest

Hi -

Would you be willing to chat with me at some point regarding how this was implemented at your facility?

Thank you!

From: Strathdee <strathdee@...> Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 10:16 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Strathdee, RD, LD, LMHC

Davenport, IA

Hello All,

Just curious to see if any of your programs offer a Medical Weight Loss option in your program. We are looking to expand our Surgical Weight Loss Program to include a medical component as well and I was hoping that you may be willing to share the specific structure and the type of program you have?

Thank you for your time,

LaFleur RD, LDNOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the communication, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this email.REMINDER: The disclosure of medical information is strictly prohibited by federal regulation. Unauthorized release of medical information may result in administrative, civil and criminal sanctions.

Guest guest

Sure. I'm in the office on Mo-Tu-Th. My # is 563-421-8361. If I'm with a pt, just leave a message as to the best time to reach you.

>>> LaFleur <jlod2@...> 1/13/2012 8:00 AM >>>

Hi -

Would you be willing to chat with me at some point regarding how this was implemented at your facility?

Thank you!

From: Strathdee <strathdee@...> Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 10:16 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Strathdee, RD, LD, LMHC

Davenport, IA

Hello All,

Thank you for your time,

LaFleur RD, LDNOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the communication, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this email.REMINDER: The disclosure of medical information is strictly prohibited by federal regulation. Unauthorized release of medical information may result in administrative, civil and criminal sanctions.

NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the communication, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this email.

REMINDER: The disclosure of medical information is strictly prohibited by federal regulation. Unauthorized release of medical information may result in administrative, civil and criminal sanctions.

Guest guest

Hi fathima I need this book too, if you find it could you please send me ?tmany hanks mahdis From: Saneej <c.saneej@...> Sent:

Saturday, January 21, 2012 11:30 PM Subject: (unknown)

can any one send me clinical problem solving in dentistry

thanks

regards

fathima

Guest guest

PLEASE go to the bottom of this email and click on the link above the line that says, 'PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE IF YOU ARE GETTING TO MUCH MAIL"

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Jan 30, 2012, at 12:38 PM, Joan Hough wrote:

Please unsubscribe me ASAP. Way too much mail!

Guest guest

You might want to consider dehydrating them.

Al

(unknown)

Sorry to keep posting everyone, but my water kefir grains are eating me

out of house and home! I don't know why they grow so amazingly fast! I am not

doing anything special and really feel that I kind of ignore them, but they

double every single week despite all my efforts to get rid of them. I have 15

jars of grains on my counter which means I have about 30 cups of grains that

need a new home. I almost wish they would only grow as fast as the milk grains

which isn't very fast at all.

As always, message me privately if you have a need for water grains. I will be

more than happy to mail out a full 1/2 cup of grains for just my basic costs to

get them to you.

I really hate to dump them down the drain!

Thank you!

Darlene Livingstone

_

Guest guest

How does one go about dehydrating grains? Thanks for any insight,Terri Gano

----- (unknown)

Sorry to keep posting everyone, but my water kefir grains are eating me out of

house and home! I don't know why they grow so amazingly fast! I am not doing

anything special and really feel that I kind of ignore them, but they double

every single week despite all my efforts to get rid of them. I have 15 jars of

grains on my counter which means I have about 30 cups of grains that need a new

home. I almost wish they would only grow as fast as the milk grains which isn't

very fast at all.

get them to you.

Thank you!

Darlene Livingstone

_

& #34;African Fruit Burns Fat & #34;

Learn How This Strange 62-Cent Exotic Fruit Is Making Americans Skinny

http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4f2b3d52dc0fb6c6897st03vuc

Guest guest

Use a food dehydrator. I had to manipulate my dehydrator to keep the temp.

down. I don't have a temp regulator. I was trying to keep the temp below 100

as I did not want to kill the grains. I do not know what the temp should be

though.

Al

Re: (unknown)

How does one go about dehydrating grains? Thanks for any insight,Terri

Gano

----- (unknown)

Sorry to keep posting everyone, but my water kefir grains are eating me out of

house and home! I don't know why they grow so amazingly fast! I am not doing

anything special and really feel that I kind of ignore them, but they double

every single week despite all my efforts to get rid of them. I have 15 jars of

grains on my counter which means I have about 30 cups of grains that need a new

home. I almost wish they would only grow as fast as the milk grains which isn't

very fast at all.

get them to you.

Thank you!

Darlene Livingstone

_

& #34;African Fruit Burns Fat & #34;

Learn How This Strange 62-Cent Exotic Fruit Is Making Americans Skinny

http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4f2b3d52dc0fb6c6897st03vuc

Guest guest

Terri's question: How does one go about dehydrating grains? Thanks for any

insight,Terri Gano

Sherre's answer: I place mine in a nut milk bag (fine mesh) and hang up with a

desk-type fan blowing directly on them. They are dry within a couple of days,

depending upon how many grains there are, and I do let them dry until every

single one of them is very dry and hard. One could also lay them on a table

(instead of hanging them), and flip them over every few hours to get the bottom

side exposed to the air flow. This process is very easy for me to do; however,

my family compains about the kefir smell in the room they are drying in.

Sherre Vacek

Guest guest

Hi,I am selling the past papers print out along with answers for 20£+postage.Also I have a mock test which gives you an idea about the ore exam type questions. It has around 250 questions for each part A & B and there are two sets coming to a total of 1000 questions to practice.i bought it for 60£ but I am willing to sell it for 30£. I am also selling 9th edition of vander Sherman physiology book for 30£+postage.in case you are interested please letme know.ThanksSent from my iPhoneOn Feb 5, 2012, at 6:00 PM, Nosheen Shahid <nosheen.maaz98@...> wrote:

Hi,

i have just started preparation for ore

Can you please help me to guide

1:from where can i get "past test series books"

and

2:how to download books from internet, please specify link,

i have searched a lot but i can not find them.

thanks

Guest guest

I"ve been doing your dish washer / mayonnaise treatment tonight and something big emerged off the back of my head or lets say it felt really big.

When I rinse off I am going to do it in the bath tub and try to find whatever it was in the water.

Von: Linds J <lj_mom11@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 19:38 Mittwoch, 11.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: (unknown)

From: Elissa <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:08 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Trust me it's so worth it. Spray the mattress, box springs, and pillows down with 100% vinegar...you can add a tablespoon of dishsoap to the vinegar for extra precaution.-spray your mattress down very efficiently-spray the mattress cover and the pillow covers-if you can get FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth, also apply that to your mattress after spraying and before applying the mattress cover (MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT BREATHE THIS IN - IT CAN CUT YOUR LUNGS...other than breathing in and getting in your eyes, it is totally safe for humans and animals alike)-Change your sheets every day if possible in the beginning...if not possible, every few days, and spray them with vinegar before you get into the bed (it might stink, oh well)-DO NOT USE COTTON SHEETS - you will not get any rest. I happened to find this out because i love satin sheets. You can find inexpensive polyester satin sheets on amazon.com for around $16 a set-use the vinegar and dish soap spray for your couches, chairs, car, clothing, etc. Everything you can get it on, use it. If you must, use a trash bag to create a barrier between you and the seat.To ensure you got them out of your skin, or if you get reinfested, you can repeat the bath, or you can mix 50% diatomaceous earth with your choice of 50% oil into a paste. Apply to your skin and sleep. For work (i think that's where i got it), i applied DRY diatomaceous earth all over my scalp and hair, because they go to your hair first, then to the rest of your body. Just apply it in a way so it is discreet.If you have to share chairs at work with others, try to create a barrier between yourself and the chair by putting a coat down first...or if you can spray the vinegar and apply the DE then please do. I couldn't do that so i had to create a barrier. Be SURE you wash your

clothing at the end of the day. Do NOT let it sit around because it will again proliferate.Once i got these things out of my skin and hair, i haven't felt any crawling/biting/stinging since. And it's been a few months. I have however been reinfested from various dates, work, public, etc. Just on my hair...it just makes my hair itch and sometimes it feels like something is crawling in it. But it's definitely not as intense or frequent and only occasionally i get reinfested. Just repeat the soak bath and the dish soap/mayo combo and all other cleaning techniques.Good luck to everyone and please contact me if you need help or have any questions! I am not an expert on this, i only know what i know through diligent work and experimentation and research.(For my friend who had the aphids: she used baby oil/dish soap all over her body and suffocated them. It took her several months before they were all gone. For her eyes, she applied a

warm, wet rag with the mixture over her eyes when she slept and somehow they came out. Personally i think the bath is quicker.)

Guest guest

Just to let you know that of course I didn't see a thing. The mayo just made the water totally milky/cloudy.

Would have loved to see what it was. It did not feel like a bird mite for sure. Scary all this :-((

Von: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 22:27 Dienstag, 7.Februar 2012Betreff: Re: (unknown)

I"ve been doing your dish washer / mayonnaise treatment tonight and something big emerged off the back of my head or lets say it felt really big.

When I rinse off I am going to do it in the bath tub and try to find whatever it was in the water.

Von: Linds J <lj_mom11@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 19:38 Mittwoch, 11.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: (unknown)

Guest guest

On 11 Feb 2012, at 12:00, Jerly <jerlysinu@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Anyone interested in a combine study???? Jerly

Guest guest

he i am interested too what tim e are you looking to discussFrom: Enas <enaskambal@...>Subject: (unknown) Date: Saturday, 11 February, 2012, 9:01 PM

hello jerly

which exam r u taking ?ORE or MJDF

i am taking ORE

thx

>

>

> Hi all,

> Anyone interested in a combine study???? Jerly

>

Guest guest

i am also interested in combined study!!!!!!!!! From: Jerly <jerlysinu@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 11 February 2012, 20:34 Subject: Re: (unknown)

Hi, I am also preparing for ore... R u interested in a combine study??? JerlyOn 11 Feb 2012, at 15:31, "Enas" <enaskambal@...> wrote:

hello jerly

which exam r u taking ?ORE or MJDF

i am taking ORE

thx

>

>

> Hi all,

> Anyone interested in a combine study???? Jerly

>

=