Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dave,

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister-in-law. It is hard to say the

right things in this situation. Please know you and your family are

in my thoughts and prayers.

Barbara

> I've been away for a while. My sister-in-law is dying.

Guest guest

Dave I am sorry to hear about your sister-in-law..I hope things turn out for the best..I'll keep yall in my thoughts and prayers!!

Dave <dhz920@...> wrote:

I've been away for a while. My sister-in-law is dying. She has had ms for years and has had trouble with bedsores and has been going downhill. She got a bad infection and was in critical condition last week Monday. She got better once, but then slipped back. They are keeping her comfortable and more or less waiting for her to slip away. She has been lasting now longer than expected, but has not regained consciousness for a couple of days now. She is in her early 50's. -dz-Janet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Hey where is everyone at today?? I know i'm not the only one in here..ROFLMAO!! If I am then I am one lonely person..The weather is nice and kind of cool today for a change..That's nice for us..How was everyone's weekend?? Mine was ok especially when they called for the hubby to go back to work..It was past time..Besides the bills my nerves too..Well someone get in touch..LOL..I'll be looking for yall...

Jan

Guest guest

She passed away this morning around 9:30. At least the agonizing waiting is over for her family. The last time she really woke up, the whole family was there, she was talking and laughing, suggested they should order a pizza. That night the family spent the night there, so at least they had a little good quality time to say goodbye. Her suffering is over now. -dz-Barbara <vynca_minor@...> wrote:

Dave,I'm so sorry to hear about your sister-in-law. It is hard to say the right things in this situation. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.Barbara> I've been away for a while. My sister-in-law is dying.

Guest guest

I am so sorry Dave and know the pain your family is going thru. It is always hard when you have to say goodbye, but you're right her suffering is now over.

Lynne Dunham

NVSR Director, Follow-up Coordinator

NVSR.org

-----Original Message-----From: Dave [mailto:dhz920@...]Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 4:42 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: (unknown)

She passed away this morning around 9:30. At least the agonizing waiting is over for her family. The last time she really woke up, the whole family was there, she was talking and laughing, suggested they should order a pizza. That night the family spent the night there, so at least they had a little good quality time to say goodbye. Her suffering is over now. -dz-Barbara <vynca_minor@...> wrote: Dave,I'm so sorry to hear about your sister-in-law. It is hard to say the right things in this situation. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.Barbara> I've been away for a while. My sister-in-law is dying.

Guest guest

I'm sorry Dave, you will be in my thoughts & prayers. TerryDave <dhz920@...> wrote:

I've been away for a while. My sister-in-law is dying. She has had ms for years and has had trouble with bedsores and has been going downhill. She got a bad infection and was in critical condition last week Monday. She got better once, but then slipped back. They are keeping her comfortable and more or less waiting for her to slip away. She has been lasting now longer than expected, but has not regained consciousness for a couple of days now. She is in her early 50's. -dz-Janet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Hey where is everyone at today?? I know i'm not the only one in here..ROFLMAO!! If I am then I am one lonely person..The weather is nice and kind of cool today for a change..That's nice for us..How was everyone's weekend?? Mine was ok especially when they called for the hubby to go back to work..It was past time..Besides the bills my nerves too..Well someone get in touch..LOL..I'll be looking for yall...

Jan

Guest guest

Dave I too am sorry but I beleive that when we leave our bodies our spirits go to a much better place than here and that is the way I deal with death..She was suffering and now no longer is..Yes she will be missed but she is more at peace now..You and yours are in my thoughts..

Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

I'm sorry Dave, you will be in my thoughts & prayers. TerryDave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

For some reason I'm getting my e-mails in random order. I'm sorry for your loss Dave. MS is a horrible diease that takes too many people too young. My thoughts are with you.

SharonJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Dave I too am sorry but I beleive that when we leave our bodies our spirits go to a much better place than here and that is the way I deal with death..She was suffering and now no longer is..Yes she will be missed but she is more at peace now..You and yours are in my thoughts..

Jan

Guest guest

so soory to hear that Dave, you hang in there prayers are with you.

RickDave <dhz920@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

Well look tricky ricky!!! He;s back!!!!!!! How ya been Rick?? I bet ya know the point standings don't ya?? WHOOHOO Jr..!! HOw was the wedding?? I didn't see any pics of ya in boots and shorts and a tie!! LOL..How's the weather up there?? Been hot here..Hey ya better stay in touch with us..We mis ya when ya gone!!

rick martin <r_martin85@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

I have thought about that. No wheelchairs where she is now. My faith leaves me confident that she is doing well. We suffer the loss of her company, but knowing the difficulties she was going through, I have to think that the greater good has been served and be happy with that. -dz-Janet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Thank you, everybody for your thoughts and prayers. -dz-

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote:

For some reason I'm getting my e-mails in random order. I'm sorry for your loss Dave. MS is a horrible diease that takes too many people too young. My thoughts are with you.

SharonJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Jan

Guest guest

Bob what is the address?? I need to do something..This is not getting it at all..I hate feeling like this..Send itplease..If you want to send it privately to me..jfw4359@...

Bob <mellowcargo2003@...> wrote:

Hey Jan,

I get my antidepressants free from the drug company. All you have to do is show that your income is below a certain amount. You should contact them and see if you qualify for free or inexpensive meds. It's worth a shot at it. Go to their website and see if they have info or at least a phone # for them. Good luck! Bob FisherJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Morning everyone..How is everyone today?? I am in one of "Those" moods!! I hate them..Didn't even want to get out of bed today..I'm out of all my meds for depressiona nd right now F don't have insurance so I can't afford them..It's not good right now..Thankgoodness for the babies needing out because I think I would probably stay in bed..I might just go right back there too..I'll bein touch soon!!

Jan

Do you ?New and Improved - 100MB free storage! Jan __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi there Jan, go JR. lol

wedding? well he did it lol poor son lol

wife tok boots away lmao just joking

tc RickJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Well look tricky ricky!!! He;s back!!!!!!! How ya been Rick?? I bet ya know the point standings don't ya?? WHOOHOO Jr..!! HOw was the wedding?? I didn't see any pics of ya in boots and shorts and a tie!! LOL..How's the weather up there?? Been hot here..Hey ya better stay in touch with us..We mis ya when ya gone!!

Jan

Guest guest

Hey Rick..I think you should get becky to take a pic of you in your shorts and boots..T Shirt and a tie and send it to us!!!!!!! What ya think?? Hey I know your son is happy but I agree.."poor guy"..LOL..No I wish him the best..Once again I am kinda downing the whole marriage thing..I think I usually am!! LOL..Nice to hear from ya and I agree.GO JR!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there Jan, go JR. lol

Jan

Guest guest

Rick I have 3 pair's of shoes, my steel toe work shoes tennies & my boots. So any time I need to be dress up, I wear my Boots. Terryrick martin <r_martin85@...> wrote:

Hi there Jan, go JR. lol

Jan

Guest guest

Rick I have 3 pair's of shoes, my steel toe work shoes tennies & my boots. So any time I need to be dress up, I wear my Boots. Terryrick martin <r_martin85@...> wrote:

Hi there Jan, go JR. lol

Jan

Guest guest

Dont think Becky will take a pic. of me right now, she mad i shaved my head today and she not happy lol. RickJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Hey Rick..I think you should get becky to take a pic of you in your shorts and boots..T Shirt and a tie and send it to us!!!!!!! What ya think?? Hey I know your son is happy but I agree.."poor guy"..LOL..No I wish him the best..Once again I am kinda downing the whole marriage thing..I think I usually am!! LOL..Nice to hear from ya and I agree.GO JR!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there Jan, go JR. lol

Jan

Guest guest

Dont think Becky will take a pic. of me right now, she mad i shaved my head today and she not happy lol. RickJanet <jfw4359@...> wrote:

Hi there Jan, go JR. lol

Jan

Guest guest

lol Terry sounds like me. hope your doing good see you soon.

RickTerry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

Hi there Jan, go JR. lol

Jan

Guest guest

Now Rick why did you shave your head?????? She isn't threating divorce yet??? LOL.. Now we really need a pic!!!!!! Oh in the biker boots though!!!!

Hi there Jan, go JR. lol

Jan

Guest guest

go to the site for this group and you will find a protocol for the band.

(unknown)

Can anyone suggest the difference in diet stages between the Laparoscopic band procedure vs.Gastric Bypass surgery? I'm now using the same diet stages for Lap Band and Gastric Bypass but would like to design a protocol for the two.

Thank you

Elina Schwartz, RD

Guest guest

----- Original Message -----

> List,

>

> Has anyone shown that AP has been beneficial to anyone in any scientific,

controlled study?

>

> S Dan B

SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS SUPPORTING ANTIBIOTIC THERAPY FOR RHEUMATIC DISEASES

The National Library of Medicine

MAJOR CLINICAL STUDIES IN THE USE OF MINOCYCLINE (MINOCIN):

Breedveld F, Dukmans BAC, Mattie H - Minocycline Treatment for Rheumatoid

Arthritis: An Open Dose Study; J of Rheum, 1990; 17:1, 43-46

Langevitz P, Bank I, Zemer D, Book M - Treatment of Resistant Rheumatoid

Arthritis with Minocycline: An Open Study; J of Rheum 1992; 10:10, 1502-1504

Kloppenburg M, Breedveld F, Terwiel J, Mallee C, Dijkmans BAC - Minocycline

in Active Rheumatoid Arthritis; Arthritis & Rheumatism 1994; 17:5, 629-636

Tilley BC, Alarcon AS, Heyse SP, Trentham DE, Neuner R., Kaplan DA, Clegg

DO, Leisen JCC, Buckley L, SM, Duncan H, Pillemer SR, Tuttlemen M,

Fowler SE - Minocycline in Rheumatoid Arthritis: A 48 Week, Double-Blind,

Placebo-Controlled Trial;ls of Internal Medicine, 1995; 122:81-89

O'Dell J, Haire C, Palmer W, Drymalski W, Wees S, Churchill M, Eckhoff J,

Weaver A, Doud D, son N, Dietz F, Olson R, Maloney P, Klassen L,

G - Treatment of Early Rheumatoid Arthritis with Minocycline or Placebo:

Results of a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial; Arthritis

and Rheumatism May 1997, 40:5, 842-848.

Scleroderma study published in " Lancet " , Vol 352, Issue 9142, 28th November,

Trentham, Chief of Rheumatology, Beth Israel Hospital in Boston,

Massachusetts, and Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School,

reported to the 6th Biennial Congress of the International Society for

Rheumatic Therapies on a small recently concluded study using minocycline in

scleroderma. Eleven patients were enrolled in the study with six completing

it. All showed significant improvement with four achieving remission. Of the

five patients who dropped out, two were due to renal crisis, one was due to

unrelated carcinoma, one changed to IV therapy and one withdrew because of

another medical problem. Click here to read the CNN coverage of this study.

O'Dell JR, sen G, Haire CE, Blakely K, Palmer W, Wees S, Eckhoff PJ,

Klassen LW, Churchill M, Doud D, Weaver A, GF - Treatment of early

seropositive rheumatoid arthritis with minocycline. Four-year followup of a

double blind, placebo-controlled trial, Arthritis & Rheumatism, 1999,

42:8,1691-1695

Guest guest

Are these original studies available anywhere the Internet? I'm looking for

the ENTIRE, original study, not a summary written by someone else, and not

just the abstract.

Thanks,

Peyton

>

> SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS SUPPORTING ANTIBIOTIC THERAPY FOR RHEUMATIC

DISEASES

> The National Library of Medicine

>

> MAJOR CLINICAL STUDIES IN THE USE OF MINOCYCLINE (MINOCIN):

>

> Breedveld F, Dukmans BAC, Mattie H - Minocycline Treatment for Rheumatoid

> Arthritis: An Open Dose Study; J of Rheum, 1990; 17:1, 43-46

>

> Langevitz P, Bank I, Zemer D, Book M - Treatment of Resistant Rheumatoid

> Arthritis with Minocycline: An Open Study; J of Rheum 1992; 10:10,

1502-1504

>

> Kloppenburg M, Breedveld F, Terwiel J, Mallee C, Dijkmans BAC -

Minocycline

> in Active Rheumatoid Arthritis; Arthritis & Rheumatism 1994; 17:5, 629-636

>

> Tilley BC, Alarcon AS, Heyse SP, Trentham DE, Neuner R., Kaplan DA, Clegg

> DO, Leisen JCC, Buckley L, SM, Duncan H, Pillemer SR, Tuttlemen M,

> Fowler SE - Minocycline in Rheumatoid Arthritis: A 48 Week, Double-Blind,

> Placebo-Controlled Trial;ls of Internal Medicine, 1995; 122:81-89

>

> O'Dell J, Haire C, Palmer W, Drymalski W, Wees S, Churchill M, Eckhoff J,

> Weaver A, Doud D, son N, Dietz F, Olson R, Maloney P, Klassen L,

> G - Treatment of Early Rheumatoid Arthritis with Minocycline or Placebo:

> Results of a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial; Arthritis

> and Rheumatism May 1997, 40:5, 842-848.

>

> Scleroderma study published in " Lancet " , Vol 352, Issue 9142, 28th

November,

> 1998.

> Trentham, Chief of Rheumatology, Beth Israel Hospital in Boston,

> Massachusetts, and Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical

School,

> reported to the 6th Biennial Congress of the International Society for

> Rheumatic Therapies on a small recently concluded study using minocycline

in

> scleroderma. Eleven patients were enrolled in the study with six

completing

> it. All showed significant improvement with four achieving remission. Of

the

> five patients who dropped out, two were due to renal crisis, one was due

to

> unrelated carcinoma, one changed to IV therapy and one withdrew because of

> another medical problem. Click here to read the CNN coverage of this

study.

>

> O'Dell JR, sen G, Haire CE, Blakely K, Palmer W, Wees S, Eckhoff PJ,

> Klassen LW, Churchill M, Doud D, Weaver A, GF - Treatment of early

> seropositive rheumatoid arthritis with minocycline. Four-year followup of

a

> double blind, placebo-controlled trial, Arthritis & Rheumatism, 1999,

> 42:8,1691-1695

>

Guest guest

These entire studies are available for a fee from The National Library of

Medicine.

Re: rheumatic (unknown)

> Are these original studies available anywhere the Internet? I'm looking

for

> the ENTIRE, original study, not a summary written by someone else, and not

> just the abstract.

>

> Thanks,

> Peyton

>

>

>

>

> >

> > SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS SUPPORTING ANTIBIOTIC THERAPY FOR RHEUMATIC

> DISEASES

> > The National Library of Medicine

> >

> > MAJOR CLINICAL STUDIES IN THE USE OF MINOCYCLINE (MINOCIN):

> >

> > Breedveld F, Dukmans BAC, Mattie H - Minocycline Treatment for

Rheumatoid

> > Arthritis: An Open Dose Study; J of Rheum, 1990; 17:1, 43-46

> >

> > Langevitz P, Bank I, Zemer D, Book M - Treatment of Resistant Rheumatoid

> > Arthritis with Minocycline: An Open Study; J of Rheum 1992; 10:10,

> 1502-1504

> >

> > Kloppenburg M, Breedveld F, Terwiel J, Mallee C, Dijkmans BAC -

> Minocycline

> > in Active Rheumatoid Arthritis; Arthritis & Rheumatism 1994; 17:5,

629-636

> >

> > Tilley BC, Alarcon AS, Heyse SP, Trentham DE, Neuner R., Kaplan DA,

Clegg

> > DO, Leisen JCC, Buckley L, SM, Duncan H, Pillemer SR, Tuttlemen

M,

> > Fowler SE - Minocycline in Rheumatoid Arthritis: A 48 Week,

Double-Blind,

> > Placebo-Controlled Trial;ls of Internal Medicine, 1995; 122:81-89

> >

> > O'Dell J, Haire C, Palmer W, Drymalski W, Wees S, Churchill M, Eckhoff

J,

> > Weaver A, Doud D, son N, Dietz F, Olson R, Maloney P, Klassen L,

> > G - Treatment of Early Rheumatoid Arthritis with Minocycline or Placebo:

> > Results of a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial;

Arthritis

> > and Rheumatism May 1997, 40:5, 842-848.

> >

> > Scleroderma study published in " Lancet " , Vol 352, Issue 9142, 28th

> November,

> > 1998.

> > Trentham, Chief of Rheumatology, Beth Israel Hospital in Boston,

> > Massachusetts, and Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical

> School,

> > reported to the 6th Biennial Congress of the International Society for

> > Rheumatic Therapies on a small recently concluded study using

minocycline

> in

> > scleroderma. Eleven patients were enrolled in the study with six