RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

10% From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 14 April 2012, 16:23 Subject: (unknown)

percentage of patients with nosocomial infections?

Guest guest

N where can I get the ore course??thanksSent from my iPhoneOn 23 Apr 2012, at 08:54, "zahrasalim2680" <zahrasalim2680@...> wrote:

Yes pink n blue book r must but I think don't just rely on these bcoz they ask so many clinical scenerios. If u r confused then the best guidelines can b taken from walking through ore course.

Hope this helps

>

> Hello all.. The most imp book to start with is the pink blue book.. Right?? N master dentistry 1 and 2..these should've started within done thoroughly ..is that right???n what is advisable..first concentrating in ore 1 and the thinking about ore 2 ..or how should it be..should they go hand In hand??or first only the theory and then the part 2..ebtisam please help

>

> Sent from my iPhone

>

Guest guest

Ore part 1 course u mean ? I thought for part 2 u need take the course .. Please

give us the details ..

Thanks

Sent from my Nokia phone

N where can I get the ore course??thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Apr 2012, at 08:54, " zahrasalim2680 " <zahrasalim2680@...> wrote:

>

>

> Yes pink n blue book r must but I think don't just rely on these bcoz they ask

so many clinical scenerios. If u r confused then the best guidelines can b taken

from walking through ore course.

> Hope this helps

>

>

> >

> > Hello all.. The most imp book to start with is the pink blue book.. Right??

N master dentistry 1 and 2..these should've started within done thoroughly ..is

that right???n what is advisable..first concentrating in ore 1 and the thinking

about ore 2 ..or how should it be..should they go hand In hand??or first only

the theory and then the part 2..ebtisam please help

> >

> > Sent from my iPhone

> >

>

>

Guest guest

hello ..i was asking about the ore 1 course..what to exactly study n where from..apart from these four books what else do we have to do???

>

>

> Yes pink n blue book r must but I think don't just rely on these bcoz they ask so many clinical scenerios. If u r confused then the best guidelines can b taken from walking through ore course.

> Hope this helps

>

>

> >

> > Hello all.. The most imp book to start with is the pink blue book.. Right?? N master dentistry 1 and 2..these should've started within done thoroughly ..is that right???n what is advisable..first concentrating in ore 1 and the thinking about ore 2 ..or how should it be..should they go hand In hand??or first only the theory and then the part 2..ebtisam please help

> >

> > Sent from my iPhone

> >

>

>

Guest guest

Hey my Skype I'd is sowmya.janardhanaSent from my iPhoneOn 17 May 2012, at 08:39 AM, bsandeepan@... wrote:

My contact no is 0091 9831916599 , I will be commin to uk nxt mnth, if you have a bbm pin tht could work or skype.Sent from BlackBerry® on AirtelFrom: drsowmya_pj@...

Sender:

Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 08:20:40 +0100 < >Reply

Subject: Re: (unknown)

Hi, give me ur contact number.my number is 07877433761Sent from my iPhoneOn 17 May 2012, at 04:24 AM, bsandeepan@... wrote:

Hi sowmya , iam also tryin to give ore and would be happy to hav. a study partnerSent from BlackBerry® on AirtelFrom: drsowmya_pj@...

Sender:

Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 23:32:15 +0100 < >Reply

Hi indu. I am sowmya. I am intrested to study with you for ore part 1 exam in September. My e mail I'd is drsowmya_pj@...Sent from my iPhoneOn 14 May 2012, at 10:54 AM, Indu Bhattacharya <indubhattacharya@...> wrote:

helloneed study partner for ORE PART 1 for september. Anyone there whois giving the examthanksIndu

Guest guest

What is a good juicer to purchase?

I already own a vitamix.

And want a juicer.

Someone explained to be once that some pick your own places are more expensive, because they end up with more ruined/trampled crops. I think, at least for the PYO farms close to me, that you pay for the experience, as much as you do the fruit.

On May 18, 2012, at 9:30 AM, " Ruhnke" <brianinplattecity@...> wrote:

So I had the idea to find a "Pick-your-own" strawberry farm. Found one, but at the prices they wanted, buying frozen from the grocery store was much cheaper. Now I know everyones first response/thought may be that it is better to buy local for various reasons (supporting local, taste better), but isn't frozen fruit froze at the peak of ripeness as well? I would consider buying fresh for a pie, etc.... But for smoothies only does it realy matter? I hope the trend isn't the same with peaches and other goods this year. Was planning on hitting the farmers market hard this year and will do as I know there are just some things that are superior fresh and local.

Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G

Guest guest

There are a million opinions (and marketing hype surrounding this question).IMO the best juicer is the one you will USE the MOST!Of course the Cadillac of Juicers is the Norwalk (but for $2,500 it SHOULD be :-)Twin Gear masticating juicers are often touted as being "better".The Breville Juice fountain is quick, easy to use, and easier to clean up, but according to the juicing "gurus" oxidizes the juice to an unacceptable level. I don't worry about details like that so much because Joe Cross (of "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" fame did pretty well with his "juice-oxidizing" Breville :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On May 19, 2012, at 1:27 PM, Kimberns01 wrote:

I already own a vitamix.

And want a juicer.

Someone explained to be once that some pick your own places are more expensive, because they end up with more ruined/trampled crops. I think, at least for the PYO farms close to me, that you pay for the experience, as much as you do the fruit.

So I had the idea to find a "Pick-your-own" strawberry farm. Found one, but at the prices they wanted, buying frozen from the grocery store was much cheaper. Now I know everyones first response/thought may be that it is better to buy local for various reasons (supporting local, taste better), but isn't frozen fruit froze at the peak of ripeness as well? I would consider buying fresh for a pie, etc.... But for smoothies only does it realy matter? I hope the trend isn't the same with peaches and other goods this year. Was planning on hitting the farmers market hard this year and will do as I know there are just some things that are superior fresh and local.

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

Guest guest

I don't have a Breville juicer. I've never owned a juicer but I can attest to the wonderful quality of the Breville appliances. I am about to buy a new Toaster Oven and you can be sure it will be a Breville. After using Cuisinart Food Processors since the original, all metal imported from France, I wouldn't go back after being convinced to try the Breville. It's fabulous! I'd be willing to trade in my Kitchen aid stand mixer for Breville except I have hundreds of dollars invested in attachments....still I might be talked into it.TerrySent from my iPadHDOn May 19, 2012, at 5:17 PM, Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> wrote:

There are a million opinions (and marketing hype surrounding this question).IMO the best juicer is the one you will USE the MOST!Of course the Cadillac of Juicers is the Norwalk (but for $2,500 it SHOULD be :-)Twin Gear masticating juicers are often touted as being "better".The Breville Juice fountain is quick, easy to use, and easier to clean up, but according to the juicing "gurus" oxidizes the juice to an unacceptable level. I don't worry about details like that so much because Joe Cross (of "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" fame did pretty well with his "juice-oxidizing" Breville :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)www.BlenderLady.com(AKA the Vitamix Lady :-)<:)))><

On May 19, 2012, at 1:27 PM, Kimberns01 wrote:

I already own a vitamix.

And want a juicer.

Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G

Guest guest

My sister and i melted it with the rest of the oil, and we just didn't

account for it in the lye calculation. We don't do the hot process, but

seems it would be the same method though

Sam

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 3:40 PM, <ljmthebest@...> wrote:

> **

>

>

> hi folks im haveing a dicussion withmyself here i do hot process i really

> dont superfat because i dont see the point in hot process but ive never

> used hemp butter in anything i have a recipie useing 2 ounces to superfat

> question is cant i just melt this with my solid oils or shouuld i add it at

> trace or wait till after cook thanks lisa

>

>

>

Guest guest

I favor calculating all the in oils in the process and melting them

together as opposed to adding them at the end.

Beth Byrne

http://www.SoapAndGarden.com

Garden goodness in every bar!

www/SoapandGarden.blogspot.com

Like Soap and Garden on Facebook & Twitter

> **

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

agree that exactly what i did lisa From: Beth Byrne <bthbyrne@...>

Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 1:31 PM

I favor calculating all the in oils in the process and melting them

together as opposed to adding them at the end.

Beth Byrne

http://www.SoapAndGarden.com

Garden goodness in every bar!

www/SoapandGarden.blogspot.com

Like Soap and Garden on Facebook & Twitter

> **

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I store mine in a jar with sugar water in the fridge. I just add a bit of

sugar every week to be sure they have " food " . When I am really over run

with extras I feed some to our chickens and start adding a tablespoon or so

to our smoothies.

Sincerely,

Kerrie Knox

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 2:00 PM, <rcran45@...> wrote:

> **

>

>

> Hi Grp....

> I recently got water grains, they are growing like mad..., so much that i

> can not use the water fast enough.

> Can you tell me how to store grains with out killing them. ATM i have 4

> quart jars growing, I did all ready seperate and give 1/4 cup to a friend...

>

> Thank you so much

>

> Cyndi

>

> Mossy Stone Farm

>

> Home to PB Nubain Dairy Goats

> Pygora Fiber Goats

>

>

Guest guest

Hello

actually i cannt provide ref ..i think i got the ans is stop working and contact

to occupational health .but here no option like occupational health...so i think

gp from here.wt do u think?

Salina

------------------------------

On Fri, May 25, 2012 05:45 PDT dr.nada athab wrote:

>hi guys can u help me with this question plz

>Dentist thinks he can

>be HIV-positive. What’s the first thing to be done????  double gloves, go to

GP, go

>to the emergency department, etc??

Guest guest

Dear i am looking for serios female study partner for part ore1 .i want to take the test before Jan.please if there is any female from Uk and cleared her IELTS to study together.if any1 interested please replay From: "drsamiyazied@..." <drsamiyazied@...> mashmesh9@...; midz25@...; mocom@...; cat_eyes_hard@...; rege_meto@...; information@...; ; lea_palma81@...; ahmdrafat@... Sent: Sunday, 10 June 2012, 7:33 Subject: (unknown)

http://cdoctor.com/wp-includes/n4j1snj4.php6/9/2012 11:34:26 PM

Guest guest

Hi can u send me ur bbpin we can discuss via bbm.Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: bsandeepan@...Sender: Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 07:39:17 +0000< >Reply Subject: Re: (unknown)

My contact no is 0091 9831916599 , I will be commin to uk nxt mnth, if you have a bbm pin tht could work or skype.Sent from BlackBerry® on AirtelFrom: drsowmya_pj@...Sender: Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 08:20:40 +0100 < >Reply Subject: Re: (unknown) Hi, give me ur contact number.my number is 07877433761Sent from my iPhoneOn 17 May 2012, at 04:24 AM, bsandeepan@... wrote: Hi sowmya , iam also tryin to give ore and would be happy to hav. a study partnerSent from BlackBerry® on AirtelFrom: drsowmya_pj@...Sender: Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 23:32:15 +0100 < >Reply Subject: Re: (unknown) Hi indu. I am sowmya. I am intrested to study with you for ore part 1 exam in September. My e mail I'd is drsowmya_pj@...Sent from my iPhoneOn 14 May 2012, at 10:54 AM, Indu Bhattacharya <indubhattacharya@...> wrote: helloneed study partner for ORE PART 1 for september. Anyone there whois giving the examthanksIndu

Guest guest

Hey guys please can I add you guys on Skype as well. I'm planning to do ore as well . Fatima

Sent from on Android

huraira2002@... <huraira2002@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 9:37:49 AM

Hi can u send me ur bbpin we can discuss via bbm.Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: bsandeepan@...

Sender:

Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 07:39:17 +0000< >Reply

My contact no is 0091 9831916599 , I will be commin to uk nxt mnth, if you have a bbm pin tht could work or skype.Sent from BlackBerry® on AirtelFrom: drsowmya_pj@...

Sender:

Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 08:20:40 +0100 < >Reply

Hi, give me ur contact number.my number is 07877433761Sent from my iPhoneOn 17 May 2012, at 04:24 AM, bsandeepan@... wrote:

Hi sowmya , iam also tryin to give ore and would be happy to hav. a study partnerSent from BlackBerry® on AirtelFrom: drsowmya_pj@...

Sender:

Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 23:32:15 +0100 < >Reply

Hi indu. I am sowmya. I am intrested to study with you for ore part 1 exam in September. My e mail I'd is drsowmya_pj@...Sent from my iPhoneOn 14 May 2012, at 10:54 AM, Indu Bhattacharya <indubhattacharya@...> wrote:

helloneed study partner for ORE PART 1 for september. Anyone there whois giving the examthanksIndu

Guest guest

Metal ceramic crown

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 11:58 PDT Nosheen Shahid wrote:

>Hi,

>Which is best option for treatment of bulimia in young female

>Metal ceramic crown

>Ceramic onlay

>Metallic onlay

>Thanks

Guest guest

could you reason out your answer a bit salina will be helpfulshazia From: salina aktar <salina_cmc@...> Sent: Monday, 25 June 2012 9:44 PM Subject: Re: (unknown)

Metal ceramic crown

>Hi,

>Metal ceramic crown

>Ceramic onlay

>Metallic onlay

>Thanks

Guest guest

Metal ceramic crown because least prep.On 25 Jun 2012, at 21:44, salina aktar <salina_cmc@...> wrote:

Metal ceramic crown

>Hi,

>Metal ceramic crown

>Ceramic onlay

>Metallic onlay

>Thanks

Guest guest

, Hi! I have been too busy to participate in the conversation for the past few months but try to keep up on what is being said. I live in Ohio and my daughter will be going to Columbus College of Art and Design in Ohio this fall. When I turned my paperwork into the college I just attached my religious exemption with completed medical history along with everything else. At the bottom of my religious exemption I included a copy of the Ohio Statute for exemption so they would know that there is a law in place for my choice. She has never had a shot of any kind. No one has called me about it and I am taking the positive perspective that no one will. Hope this helps. Vicki From: Gelpi <jerethin3@...> "vaccinations " <vaccinations > Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 10:55 AM Subject: (unknown)

Sherri,I have a question about The meningitis vaccine they are requiring for college.My son is going to St.Francis University in Pennsylvania.Can I give them my statement of religious exemption form to opt out of receiving mandatory vaccines for college? Who do people usually talk to and address this with at the college?Thank you for your imput.

Guest guest

Thanks Vicki! I appreciate your response.I will do the same and hope not to hear

any thing more about it from the college.Good luck to you and your daughter!

>

> ,

>  

> Hi! I have been too busy to participate in the conversation for the past few

months but try to keep up on what is being said. I live in Ohio and my daughter

will be going to Columbus College of Art and Design in Ohio this fall. When I

turned my paperwork into the college I just attached my religious exemption with

completed medical history along with everything else.  At the bottom of my

religious exemption I included a copy of the Ohio Statute for exemption so they

would know that there is a law in place for my choice.  She has never had a

shot of any kind.  No one has called me about it and I am taking the positive

perspective that no one will.

> Hope this helps.

>

> Vicki

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Gelpi <jerethin3@...>

> " vaccinations " <vaccinations >

> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 10:55 AM

> Subject: (unknown)

>

>

>

>  

>

> Sherri,

>

> I have a question about The meningitis vaccine they are requiring for

college.My son is going to St.Francis University in Pennsylvania.Can I give them

my statement of religious exemption form to opt out of receiving mandatory

vaccines for college? 

>

> Who do people usually talk to and address this with at the college?

> Thank you for your imput.

>

>

Guest guest

You are welcome. My best to your son. Vicki From: papaslove1 <jerethin3@...> Vaccinations Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 12:03 PM Subject:

Thanks Vicki! I appreciate your response.I will do the same and hope not to hear any thing more about it from the college.Good luck to you and your daughter!

>

> ,

> Â

> Hi! I have been too busy to participate in the conversation for the past few months but try to keep up on what is being said. I live in Ohio and my daughter will be going to Columbus College of Art and Design in Ohio this fall. When I turned my paperwork into the college I just attached my religious exemption with completed medical history along with everything else. At the bottom of my religious exemption I included a copy of the Ohio Statute for exemption so they would know that there is a law in place for my choice. She has never had a shot of any kind. No one has called me about it and I am taking the positive perspective that no one will.

> Hope this helps.

>

> Vicki

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Gelpi <jerethin3@...>

> "mailto:vaccinations%40" <mailto:vaccinations%40>

> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 10:55 AM

> Subject: (unknown)

>

>

>

> Â

>

> Sherri,

>

> I have a question about The meningitis vaccine they are requiring for college.My son is going to St.Francis University in Pennsylvania.Can I give them my statement of religious exemption form to opt out of receiving mandatory vaccines for college?Â

>

> Who do people usually talk to and address this with at the college?

> Thank you for your imput.

>

>

Guest guest

I attached an exemption form with references to the law itself, like what Vicki said, and I haven’t heard anything, either. He has started a summer class, so I’m guessing everything is okay. I’m not going to inquire and stir the pot! Amy

Guest guest

thank you so much! Much appreciated :)Vaccinations From: santa6@...Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 14:33:36 -0500Subject: Re: (unknown)

I attached an exemption form with references to the law itself, like what Vicki said, and I haven’t heard anything, either. He has started a summer class, so I’m guessing everything is okay. I’m not going to inquire and stir the pot! Amy