RemedySpot.com

Update on me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Geez- I am so sorry you have to go through more surgery!

I know its hard with not having insurance and such but you got to do

what you got to do.Contact some local agencies and see if you all

can get some kind of help.If push comes to shove, give them $25.oo a

month and tell them to deal with it!

Do have keep us updated-Take care-

Tonia

>

> Just thought I would let all of you know an update. I went to the

surgeon

> today and I'm scheduled for surgery on Friday morning. He is gonna

try to do

> the Lap procedure to remove my gall bladder, but if not able to he

will have

> to do it abdominally. With out insurance this is gonna kill us

right now.

> But I'm hoping my family can help out some. I will have

give

> everyone an update after my surgery.

>

>

>

> I hope everyone else that is getting ready to go through surgery

goes

> through with flying colors!!! AND DON'T WORRY!!! Everything will

work out

> for those getting ready to go through it. I'm thinking of you all

even if I

> don't say so!!!!!

>

>

>

> C Warren

>

> Co-Founder

>

> www.achalasia.us

>

Guest guest

Oh , I am so sorry to hear this! I wish you the very best for your upcoming surgery. I will be thinking of you. What a strange thing it is in the US with the insurance. Over here one is obliged to have insurance and all surgeries etc. with contracted hospitals are being paid for. I only wonder how that is going to be with my upcoming abroad surgery, but I'm sure we'll find a way. Anyway, , don't worry about money. Health is the most valuable thing in life! Things will work out OK for you too. I am keeping my fingers crossed and looking forward to ' update on your upcoming surgery. Love, Isabella Warren <juliecwarren@...> wrote: Just thought I would let all of you know an update. I went to the surgeon today and I’m scheduled for surgery on Friday morning. He is gonna try to do the Lap procedure to remove my gall bladder, but if not able to he will have to do it abdominally. With out insurance this is gonna kill us right now. But I’m hoping my family can help out some. I will have give everyone an update after my surgery. I hope everyone else that is getting ready to go through surgery goes through with flying colors!!! AND DON’T WORRY!!! Everything will work out for those

getting ready to go through it. I’m thinking of you all even if I don’t say so!!!!! C Warren Co-Founder www.achalasia.us

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Good luck on Friday!! I hope the surgery is simple (lap) and you

recover quickly! Take care of your health and hopefully the money

part will work itself out!

in Michigan

Guest guest

So sorry you have to have surgery, especially without insurance.

However, as you know, you have to do whatever you need to in order to

stay healthy, and right now this is it.

I'll be thinking of you this week and I wish you much luck for an easy

(lap) surgery and a fast recovery. We'll be waiting to hear from you!

Love,

in NY

Update on Me

achalasia

> Just thought I would let all of you know an update. I went to the

> surgeontoday and I'm scheduled for surgery on Friday morning. He

> is gonna try to do

> the Lap procedure to remove my gall bladder, but if not able to he

> will have

> to do it abdominally. With out insurance this is gonna kill us

> right now.

> But I'm hoping my family can help out some. I will have give

> everyone an update after my surgery.

>

>

>

> I hope everyone else that is getting ready to go through surgery goes

> through with flying colors!!! AND DON'T WORRY!!! Everything will

> work out

> for those getting ready to go through it. I'm thinking of you all

> even if I

> don't say so!!!!!

>

>

>

> C Warren

>

> Co-Founder

>

> www.achalasia.us

>

>

Guest guest

Hi

Good luck on Friday - know you will do well. Will be praying for you.

Tammy

Update on Me

Just thought I would let all of you know an update. I went to the surgeon today and I¢m scheduled for surgery on Friday morning. He is gonna try to do the Lap procedure to remove my gall bladder, but if not able to he will have to do it abdominally. With out insurance this is gonna kill us right now. But I¢m hoping my family can help out some. I will have give everyone an update after my surgery.

I hope everyone else that is getting ready to go through surgery goes through with flying colors!!! AND DON¢T WORRY!!! Everything will work out for those getting ready to go through it. I¢m thinking of you all even if I don¢t say so!!!!!

C Warren

Co-Founder

www.achalasia. us

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Hi all, I am getting banded next Tus. June 19. I am very excited. I

have spent a great deal of time reading the messages posted here and

this is the first time i have heard about the stitches coming out.

WHAT???? What, how, when, and where??? I have read everything but

nothing about the stitches. Can someone explain. Also can someone

give me the name of a good tasting protein for right after the

surgery. I have one I drink now but it's not clear I want to thank

you all for all the help and support I have found here. It helped me

decide to do this and do it with Dr. A The only apprehension I have

is my spanish. It worries me a litte cuz I'm just not gettin it.

But I suppose we'll all survive. Thanks again, Pat

> >

> > Hello Everyone...Happy Monday!!! Well, here is an update on me

> > yesterday was 10 days and I got my stitches out. I also weighed

> > myself and I'm sooooo excited after 10 days I lost 15lbs. It's

> been

> > a little tuff but when I see results like this I'm on a mission!!!

>

Guest guest

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. Been having a lot of depression and stress lately, just haven't been on the computer much. On Tuesday, I will be going to the hospital to have 11 teeth pulled. With the radiation I've had, it has fried my saliva glands which in turn, have ruined my teeth. They are going to put me totally out because of the medical problems I have. To say that I am not looking forward to this is an understatement. Am concerned about who will be caring for my 9 year old. His "dad" certainly can't do it. Just say some prayers we get through this with a minimum of stress. Terri B

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

Hi Pat! Glad to hear you have scheduled your surgery. I will be there on the 20th so I will get to meet you. Just beware, though, because I WILL make you get up for a walk or two! :) I don't think you have to worry about stitches anymore. I BELIEVE Dr. Aceves uses glue but if you do have stitches, they are a piece of cake. I took mine out one evening when I was talking on the telephone to my dad and I didn't even flinch. It was not a problem at all, I promise. As far as protein drinks for right after surgery, there is a product called New Whey Protein made by IDS. Look it up on the internet here http://www.supplements.net/SearchResults.asp?Search=New+Whey. There are surely other sites where you can find it but this is a great price on this really good

product. I buy it locally from a place called Smoothie King but I don't know if you have one of those shops. GNC doesn't carry it. Other people will probably tell you of some other products. See you next week! Jenni Currie DOB 2/23/06 247/143/145 4 fills 2 unfills Temporarily Portless (one more week!) :) azpms1 <azpms1@...> wrote: Hi all, I am getting banded next Tus. June 19. I

am very excited. I have spent a great deal of time reading the messages posted here and this is the first time i have heard about the stitches coming out. WHAT???? What, how, when, and where??? I have read everything but nothing about the stitches. Can someone explain. Also can someone give me the name of a good tasting protein for right after the surgery. I have one I drink now but it's not clear I want to thank you all for all the help and support I have found here. It helped me decide to do this and do it with Dr. A The only apprehension I have is my spanish. It worries me a litte cuz I'm just not gettin it. But I suppose we'll all survive. Thanks again, Pat> > > > Hello Everyone...Happy Monday!!! Well, here is an update on me > > yesterday was 10 days and I got my stitches out. I also weighed > > myself and I'm sooooo excited after 10 days I lost 15lbs. It's > been > > a little tuff but when I see results like this I'm on a mission!!!>

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

>

> Hi Pat!

> Glad to hear you have scheduled your surgery. I will be

there on the 20th so I will get to meet you. Just beware, though,

because I WILL make you get up for a walk or two! :)

> I don't think you have to worry about stitches anymore. I BELIEVE

Dr. Aceves uses glue but if you do have stitches, they are a piece of

cake. I took mine out one evening when I was talking on the telephone

to my dad and I didn't even flinch. It was not a problem at all, I

promise.

> As far as protein drinks for right after surgery, there is a

product called New Whey Protein made by IDS. Look it up on the

internet here

http://www.supplements.net/SearchResults.asp?Search=New+Whey.

Guest guest

Pat, This is an old post, sitches are now dissolvable, you will get instructions at the hospital from Dr. Campost but nothing to be done in regards to stitches. See you soon! Ninaazpms1 <azpms1@...> wrote: Hi all, I am getting banded next Tus. June 19. I am very excited. I have spent a great deal of time reading the messages posted here and this is the first time i have heard about the stitches coming out. WHAT????

What, how, when, and where??? I have read everything but nothing about the stitches. Can someone explain. Also can someone give me the name of a good tasting protein for right after the surgery. I have one I drink now but it's not clear I want to thank you all for all the help and support I have found here. It helped me decide to do this and do it with Dr. A The only apprehension I have is my spanish. It worries me a litte cuz I'm just not gettin it. But I suppose we'll all survive. Thanks again, Pat> > > > Hello Everyone...Happy Monday!!! Well, here is an update on me > > yesterday was 10 days and I got my stitches out. I also weighed > > myself and I'm sooooo excited after 10 days I lost 15lbs. It's > been > > a little tuff but when I see results like this I'm on a mission!!!>

Nina Eguia Patient Coordinator, Dr Aceves888 344 3916 , 619-962-8142nina_eguia@...

Guest guest

Hi Pat, maybe we will run into each other next week. We will arrive on the 20th with surgery on the 2st. I got to meet Dr. A and Dr. C on Monday. Am getting a tad nervous but know everything will be okay.nina eguia <nina_eguia@...> wrote: Pat, This is an old post, sitches are now dissolvable, you will get instructions at the hospital from Dr. Campost but nothing to be done in regards to stitches. See you soon! Ninaazpms1 <azpms1 > wrote: Hi all, I am getting banded next Tus. June 19. I am very excited. I have spent a great deal of time reading the messages posted here and this is the first time i have heard about the stitches coming out. WHAT???? What, how, when, and where??? I have read everything but nothing about the stitches. Can someone explain. Also can someone give me the name of a good tasting protein for right after the surgery. I have one I drink now but it's not clear I want to thank you all for all the help and support I have found here. It helped me decide to do this and do it with Dr. A The only apprehension I have is my spanish. It worries me a litte cuz I'm just not gettin it. But I suppose

we'll all survive. Thanks again, Pat> > > > Hello Everyone...Happy Monday!!! Well, here is an update on me > > yesterday was 10 days and I got my stitches out. I also weighed > > myself and I'm sooooo excited after 10 days I lost 15lbs. It's > been > > a little tuff but when I see results like this I'm on a mission!!!> Nina Eguia Patient Coordinator, Dr Aceves888 344 3916 , 619-962-8142nina_eguia

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Beta.

Guest guest

Pat Do not worry about the language! They will take perfect care of you and all of the main people that will be taking care of you will be able to talk english with you. It is a wonderful experience!nina eguia <nina_eguia@...> wrote: Pat, This is an old post, sitches are now dissolvable, you will get instructions at the hospital from Dr. Campost but nothing to be done in regards to stitches. See you soon!

Ninaazpms1 <azpms1 > wrote: Hi all, I am getting banded next Tus. June 19. I am very excited. I have spent a great deal of time reading the messages posted here and this is the first time i have heard about the stitches coming out. WHAT???? What, how, when, and where??? I have read everything but nothing about the stitches. Can someone explain. Also can someone give me the name of a good tasting protein for right after the surgery. I have one I drink now but it's not clear I want to thank you all for all the help and support I have found here. It helped me decide to do this and do it with Dr. A The only apprehension I have is my spanish. It worries me a litte cuz I'm just not gettin it. But I suppose we'll all survive. Thanks again, Pat---

In , "maggie62476" <Maggie2476@...> wrote:>> > WOOO HOOOO!! That is amazing! What a motivator, huh?> > GREAT JOB! It really gets easier once you can eat again. > > Maggie> > > > > > > > Hello Everyone...Happy Monday!!! Well, here is an update on me > > yesterday was 10 days and I got my stitches out. I also weighed > > myself and I'm sooooo excited after 10 days I lost 15lbs. It's > been > > a little tuff but when I see results like this I'm on a mission!!!> Nina Eguia Patient Coordinator, Dr Aceves888 344 3916 , 619-962-8142nina_eguia

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.

Guest guest

Dang! I'm new, and don't know you yet, but I just prayed for you and your family.

Amy

In a message dated 6/13/2007 10:27:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time, terribrew@... writes:

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. Been having a lot of depression and stress lately, just haven't been on the computer much. On Tuesday, I will be going to the hospital to have 11 teeth pulled. With the radiation I've had, it has fried my saliva glands which in turn, have ruined my teeth. They are going to put me totally out because of the medical problems I have. To say that I am not looking forward to this is an understatement. Am concerned about who will be caring for my 9 year old. His "dad" certainly can't do it. Just say some prayers we get through this with a minimum of stress. Terri B

See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Dear Terri,

I can empathize SO MUCH with your situation. I am

living the same thing. My salivary glands got

destroyed because of radiation exposure to them and my

teeth are falling apart 1 or 2 at a time.

The worst thing that I worry about is choking because

of the dry mouth. Tonight I took a drink of soda and I

couldn't swallow. I was coughing and choking and had

soda running out of my nose and mouth. NO fun.

Good luck with the tooth extraction. I see it in my

future too.

; )

Willow

--- Terri <terribrew@...> wrote:

> Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. Been having a lot

> of depression and stress lately, just haven't been

> on the computer much. On Tuesday, I will be going to

> the hospital to have 11 teeth pulled. With the

> radiation I've had, it has fried my saliva glands

> which in turn, have ruined my teeth. They are going

> to put me totally out because of the medical

> problems I have. To say that I am not looking

> forward to this is an understatement. Am concerned

> about who will be caring for my 9 year old. His

> " dad " certainly can't do it. Just say some prayers

> we get through this with a minimum of stress. Terri

> B

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Get the free toolbar and rest assured with

> the added security of spyware protection.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Gail, honey, your attitude is fantastic! I'm sorry about you husband

and what happened, though. I was in retail for a long time and have

been chewed out on the sales floor in front of customers. It's

simply the fact that the " manager " is an idiot and no where near as

good as your husband is and is intimidated by that. At least that's

been my experience.

I'm glad to hear your rash is gone and your white count is better, I

pray you stay on that road and recover fully (as far the dragon will

allow). I'm a little concerned about the huge drop in prednisone

though. I know what happens to me if I do such a huge reduction.

What's being done about your son's condition? And is he on your

husband's insurance? By the way, does your husband REALLY want

to " work it out " with this full of himself manager?

I know, I ask a lot of questions. It's part of being the yenta that

I am, I can't seem to help it.

Take care and be well. Hugs and kisses,

Ellen

Guest guest

Gail, honey, your attitude is fantastic! I'm sorry about you husband

and what happened, though. I was in retail for a long time and have

been chewed out on the sales floor in front of customers. It's

simply the fact that the " manager " is an idiot and no where near as

good as your husband is and is intimidated by that. At least that's

been my experience.

I'm glad to hear your rash is gone and your white count is better, I

pray you stay on that road and recover fully (as far the dragon will

allow). I'm a little concerned about the huge drop in prednisone

though. I know what happens to me if I do such a huge reduction.

What's being done about your son's condition? And is he on your

husband's insurance? By the way, does your husband REALLY want

to " work it out " with this full of himself manager?

I know, I ask a lot of questions. It's part of being the yenta that

I am, I can't seem to help it.

Take care and be well. Hugs and kisses,

Ellen

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

>

> Hello Everyone,

> It's been awhile with me posting on here but things are going really

> good. I am down to 145lbs so that's like 225lbs gone from me...I'm very

> happy. I've been toning up, I have great arm and getting better

> leg/thigh definition. I am also dating again, thought I'd toss my hat

> into the ring and joined Match.com. I have met a really nice guy, we've

> been talking for 2wks went on two dates and talk every nite...meeting

> with him tomorrow nite...so please wish me luck cause I really dig this

> guy and we have so much in common. That's about it...my work starts

> back up on Monday as the kiddies come back to school.

>

> Take Care!

> Kelli

>

Guest guest

Kelli, Hi My name is Mindy and I am thinking about surgery. I am not sure to do the band or gastric. I need to lose 200lbs. I saw you have lost 225. Which procedure did you have done? What does your stomach look like? I know I can tone my arms and legs but my butt is huge and I already have the belly hanging not bad but you know. Please let me know about your weight loss and type of surgery. Thanks Mindy Kelli <psichikel@...> wrote: Hello Everyone,It's been awhile with me posting

on here but things are going really good. I am down to 145lbs so that's like 225lbs gone from me...I'm very happy. I've been toning up, I have great arm and getting better leg/thigh definition. I am also dating again, thought I'd toss my hat into the ring and joined Match.com. I have met a really nice guy, we've been talking for 2wks went on two dates and talk every nite...meeting with him tomorrow nite...so please wish me luck cause I really dig this guy and we have so much in common. That's about it...my work starts back up on Monday as the kiddies come back to school. Take Care!Kelli

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Guest guest

WOW!!! 225lbs gone???? Your before and after must be unbelievable! Post some pics for us to see!!!Kelli <psichikel@...> wrote: Hello Everyone,It's been awhile with me posting on here but things are going really good. I am down to 145lbs so that's like 225lbs gone from me...I'm very happy. I've been toning up, I have great arm and getting better leg/thigh definition. I am also dating again, thought I'd toss my hat into the ring and joined Match.com. I have met a really nice guy, we've been

talking for 2wks went on two dates and talk every nite...meeting with him tomorrow nite...so please wish me luck cause I really dig this guy and we have so much in common. That's about it...my work starts back up on Monday as the kiddies come back to school. Take Care!Kelli

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

Kelli,WOW, 225 lbs, you lost the equivalent of a couple of teenagers!!! You must feel like a million bucks!! Thanks for the update!! Cyrena Update on Me

Hello Everyone,

It's been awhile with me posting on here but things are going really

good. I am down to 145lbs so that's like 225lbs gone from me...I'm very

happy. I've been toning up, I have great arm and getting better

leg/thigh definition. I am also dating again, thought I'd toss my hat

into the ring and joined Match.com. I have met a really nice guy, we've

been talking for 2wks went on two dates and talk every nite...meeting

with him tomorrow nite...so please wish me luck cause I really dig this

guy and we have so much in common. That's about it...my work starts

back up on Monday as the kiddies come back to school.

Take Care!

Kelli

Guest guest

Thanks for the well wishes...I'll try to post some new pictures

tonite.

Kelli

> >

> > Hello Everyone,

> > It's been awhile with me posting on here but things are going

really

> > good. I am down to 145lbs so that's like 225lbs gone from

me...I'm very

> > happy. I've been toning up, I have great arm and getting better

> > leg/thigh definition. I am also dating again, thought I'd toss my

hat

> > into the ring and joined Match.com. I have met a really nice guy,

we've

> > been talking for 2wks went on two dates and talk every

nite...meeting

> > with him tomorrow nite...so please wish me luck cause I really

dig this

> > guy and we have so much in common. That's about it...my work

starts

> > back up on Monday as the kiddies come back to school.

> >

> > Take Care!

> > Kelli

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Mindy, I had the band placed 1/27/06. I just took the bull by the

horns and got into working out, eating healthy and it just clicked

for me. I have excess skin, but not really that bad and my arms are

now muscled out cause I do like over 100 pushups a day and go to the

gym 5x's a week. My stomach had a slight hangover, it's tucking up

pretty good but will need PS one day. My breasts...or what's left of

them will need surgery. My friend has offered to loan me the money,

so I'll probably get that done in December when I have some time off.

Best of luck with whatever you choose...

Kelli

> Hello Everyone,

> It's been awhile with me posting on here but things are going

really

> good. I am down to 145lbs so that's like 225lbs gone from me...I'm

very

> leg/thigh definition. I am also dating again, thought I'd toss my

hat

> into the ring and joined Match.com. I have met a really nice guy,

we've

> been talking for 2wks went on two dates and talk every

nite...meeting

> with him tomorrow nite...so please wish me luck cause I really dig

this

>

> Take Care!

> Kelli

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

>

Guest guest

Yea it's crazy that's for sure!!! Thanks!!! I'll post some pictures.

>

> Kelli,

> WOW, 225 lbs, you lost the equivalent of a couple of teenagers!!!

You must feel like a million bucks!! Thanks for the update!!

>

> Cyrena

>

> Update on Me

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

really

>

very

>

>

hat

>

we've

>

nite...meeting

>

this

>

>

>

>

>

> Take Care!

>

> Kelli

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,

sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica,

clean, sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}

> #ygrp-text{

> font-family:Georgia;

> }

> #ygrp-text p{

> margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> font-family:Arial;

> clear:both;}

> #ygrp-vitnav{

> padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}

> #ygrp-vitnav a{

> padding:0 1px;}

> #ygrp-actbar{

> clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-

align:right;}

> #ygrp-actbar .left{

> float:left;white-space:nowrap;}

> .bld{font-weight:bold;}

> #ygrp-grft{

> font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}

> #ygrp-ft{

> font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;

> padding:5px 0;

> }

> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> padding-bottom:10px;}

>

> #ygrp-vital{

> background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}

> #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-

transform:uppercase;}

> #ygrp-vital ul{

> padding:0;margin:2px 0;}

> #ygrp-vital ul li{

> list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-

align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> font-weight:bold;}

> #ygrp-vital a {

> text-decoration:none;}

>

> #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> text-decoration:underline;}

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> color:#999;font-size:77%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #nc {

> background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> padding:8px 0;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-

size:100%;line-height:122%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> text-decoration:none;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> text-decoration:underline;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> margin:0;}

> o {font-size:0;}

> .MsoNormal {

> margin:0 0 0 0;}

> #ygrp-text tt{

> font-size:120%;}

> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}

> .replbq {margin:4;}

> -->

>

Guest guest

I do have some pictures, they should be on the photo albums under

Kelli Quest for Thinner. Kelli

Hello Everyone,

really

very

hat

we've

nite...meeting

this

>

> Take Care!

> Kelli

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

> Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at