RemedySpot.com

connie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I see.. And that is alright for you..Living in space eh!!Kathy

-- RE: Connie

Devin is Deb’s grown son. He had to stay behind because he’s a cop. They haven’t heard from him yet.

I wish I was a fly on the wall for that one. I can only dream of the possibilities

\dannyconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

i was staring into the frig doin tx sliding around on a rug to go to the bathroom cuz my bones hurt so bad. hehhhhh but now im RUNNING connieKathy brunow <kathy-boo@...> wrote:

Deb has heard from him since the last timew I spoke to her.. I talked to her this evening... He is doing ok.. The army sent the Big Red one there.. Yipee.. And Connie where were you when he got married last year ??? It was about all Deb, Pat and Liz talked about for six months!!!!Kathy Boo

-- RE: Connie

Devin is Deb’s grown son. He had to stay behind because he’s a cop. They haven’t heard from him yet.

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 3:58 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Liz

Im thankful for Debs okayness too. Im so behind, could someone tell me whos Devin? Is he LOST in the hurricane? God forbid. Connie

The light at the end of the tunnel may be you__________________________________________________

Thank you dear lady for the good new.Everyone we know is safe.There is a God.Deb must be relieved.I feel so sorry for the families that don't know where other family members are.It must be a night mare for so many.I hope there is a happy ending to this disaster.

Gail

http://deveauxkennels.tk

mailto:gaila@...

RE: Connie

Devin is Deb's grown son. He had to stay behind because he's a cop. They haven't heard from him yet.

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 3:58 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Liz

Im thankful for Debs okayness too. Im so behind, could someone tell me whos Devin? Is he LOST in the hurricane? God forbid. Connie

The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

• 3 weeks later...

Connie - I've missed alot being at the hospital with my son and I'm trying to catch up. Glad Deb is alright and really feel for everything they have lost. That she's doing so well is wonderful to hear. I know how you feel about Serena and I pray to God that she will never be taken away from you. Kathy Boo know's alot about that kind of situation and I hope she will have some good advice for you. I'm raising my granddaughter Jordyn and we don't have custody because the parent's are in the picture some - enough that we can't do it anyway. I couldn't live without her and yet I can't claim her legally. Hang in there - don't they always want the children with family first and you are the most important family Serena has. And a clean home with so much love makes up for not having all the other thing's that she doesn't have right now. I wish we were closer - I have all kind's of Jordyn's thing's - like a highchair - that are just sitting in the storage building. If only I could bring them to you. You're doing the right thing and I'm sure you will always have her. With love and best wishes - SuSie

My son, Donny, did an overdose and they thought he was brain dead. He couldn't breathe on his own and was in a coma. They don't know everything - he's going to be alright - We have moved him now to a hospital for drug and achohol abuse and please, God, let him win this. While he was in ICU he got a staph infection and lost part of his arm from it, but he is going to be alright!!!! Just wanted to let everyone know what has been going on.

__________________________________ - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 http://mail.

Connie - I've missed alot being at the hospital with my son and I'm trying to catch up. Glad Deb is alright and really feel for everything they have lost. That she's doing so well is wonderful to hear. I know how you feel about Serena and I pray to God that she will never be taken away from you. Kathy Boo know's alot about that kind of situation and I hope she will have some good advice for you. I'm raising my granddaughter Jordyn and we don't have custody because the parent's are in the picture some - enough that we can't do it anyway. I couldn't live without her and yet I can't claim her legally. Hang in there - don't they always want the children with family first and you are the most important family Serena has. And a clean home with so much love makes up for not having all the other thing's that she doesn't have right now. I wish we were closer - I have all kind's of Jordyn's thing's - like a highchair - that are just sitting in the storage building. If only I could bring them to you. You're doing the right thing and I'm sure you will always have her. With love and best wishes - SuSie

My son, Donny, did an overdose and they thought he was brain dead. He couldn't breathe on his own and was in a coma. They don't know everything - he's going to be alright - We have moved him now to a hospital for drug and achohol abuse and please, God, let him win this. While he was in ICU he got a staph infection and lost part of his arm from it, but he is going to be alright!!!! Just wanted to let everyone know what has been going on.

__________________________________ - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 http://mail.

Susie with an S, i dont even know you and yet youre offering help to me, im sitting here with tears in my eyes, what a generous person you are. Iguess a lot of people are raising their grandchildren, seems almost epidemic proportions, doesnt it? I hope youre right and the state doesnt take her, theres a social worker on the way now, but let them come i have nothing to hide, i just dont like them in my business. rassum frassum. even after i told them never mind on the help. i think if igo to court in a year, im not sure how adoption is done these days, but i think if i go and tell the judge ive raised her for a year with zero help they might lemme keep her sweet little self. also idlike to apologize to the group, cuz this is definitely not a hep c issue, and im sorry to have taken thetime away from that issue. death to all our dragons, specially you Barry, i got a good eye on you you bastard. connieSusie

<cabin_97@...> wrote:

Connie - I've missed alot being at the hospital with my son and I'm trying to catch up. Glad Deb is alright and really feel for everything they have lost. That she's doing so well is wonderful to hear. I know how you feel about Serena and I pray to God that she will never be taken away from you. Kathy Boo know's alot about that kind of situation and I hope she will have some good advice for you. I'm raising my granddaughter Jordyn and we don't have custody because the parent's are in the picture some - enough that we can't do it anyway. I couldn't live without her and yet I can't claim her legally. Hang in there - don't they always want the children with family first and you are the most important family Serena has. And a clean home with so much love makes up for not having all the other thing's that she doesn't have right now. I wish we were closer - I have all kind's of Jordyn's thing's - like a highchair - that are just sitting in the storage

building. If only I could bring them to you. You're doing the right thing and I'm sure you will always have her. With love and best wishes - SuSie

Susie with an S, i dont even know you and yet youre offering help to me, im sitting here with tears in my eyes, what a generous person you are. Iguess a lot of people are raising their grandchildren, seems almost epidemic proportions, doesnt it? I hope youre right and the state doesnt take her, theres a social worker on the way now, but let them come i have nothing to hide, i just dont like them in my business. rassum frassum. even after i told them never mind on the help. i think if igo to court in a year, im not sure how adoption is done these days, but i think if i go and tell the judge ive raised her for a year with zero help they might lemme keep her sweet little self. also idlike to apologize to the group, cuz this is definitely not a hep c issue, and im sorry to have taken thetime away from that issue. death to all our dragons, specially you Barry, i got a good eye on you you bastard. connieSusie

<cabin_97@...> wrote:

Connie - I've missed alot being at the hospital with my son and I'm trying to catch up. Glad Deb is alright and really feel for everything they have lost. That she's doing so well is wonderful to hear. I know how you feel about Serena and I pray to God that she will never be taken away from you. Kathy Boo know's alot about that kind of situation and I hope she will have some good advice for you. I'm raising my granddaughter Jordyn and we don't have custody because the parent's are in the picture some - enough that we can't do it anyway. I couldn't live without her and yet I can't claim her legally. Hang in there - don't they always want the children with family first and you are the most important family Serena has. And a clean home with so much love makes up for not having all the other thing's that she doesn't have right now. I wish we were closer - I have all kind's of Jordyn's thing's - like a highchair - that are just sitting in the storage

building. If only I could bring them to you. You're doing the right thing and I'm sure you will always have her. With love and best wishes - SuSie

<cabin_97@...> wrote:

Sweetheart this is a hep c issue cause you need to vent and get some releif from your worries.God love ya girl.You can come here anytime.I got a nice room down stairs with a bathroom and a very small kitchen,but it is yours any time you need to get away and bring that little baby here for a holiday with you.You will make a good mom and the social workers are usually glad the grandmothers will take over the responsibility.Take care and don't worry.You have my email addy any way I can help.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: September 21, 2005 4:21 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Connie

Susie with an S, i dont even know you and yet youre offering help to me, im sitting here with tears in my eyes, what a generous person you are. Iguess a lot of people are raising their grandchildren, seems almost epidemic proportions, doesnt it? I hope youre right and the state doesnt take her, theres a social worker on the way now, but let them come i have nothing to hide, i just dont like them in my business. rassum frassum. even after i told them never mind on the help. i think if igo to court in a year, im not sure how adoption is done these days, but i think if i go and tell the judge ive raised her for a year with zero help they might lemme keep her sweet little self. also idlike to apologize to the group, cuz this is definitely not a hep c issue, and im sorry to have taken thetime away from that issue. death to all our dragons, specially you Barry, i got a good eye on you you bastard. connieSusie <cabin_97@...> wrote:

Sweetheart this is a hep c issue cause you need to vent and get some releif from your worries.God love ya girl.You can come here anytime.I got a nice room down stairs with a bathroom and a very small kitchen,but it is yours any time you need to get away and bring that little baby here for a holiday with you.You will make a good mom and the social workers are usually glad the grandmothers will take over the responsibility.Take care and don't worry.You have my email addy any way I can help.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: September 21, 2005 4:21 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Connie

Susie with an S, i dont even know you and yet youre offering help to me, im sitting here with tears in my eyes, what a generous person you are. Iguess a lot of people are raising their grandchildren, seems almost epidemic proportions, doesnt it? I hope youre right and the state doesnt take her, theres a social worker on the way now, but let them come i have nothing to hide, i just dont like them in my business. rassum frassum. even after i told them never mind on the help. i think if igo to court in a year, im not sure how adoption is done these days, but i think if i go and tell the judge ive raised her for a year with zero help they might lemme keep her sweet little self. also idlike to apologize to the group, cuz this is definitely not a hep c issue, and im sorry to have taken thetime away from that issue. death to all our dragons, specially you Barry, i got a good eye on you you bastard. connieSusie <cabin_97@...> wrote:

Your in my prayers girl that thing turn out alright for your son and family.Maybe what happened will be awake up call and you have done all you can do.The rest has to be up to him.Take care hon and lots of hugs.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of SusieSent: September 21, 2005 4:02 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Connie

Your in my prayers girl that thing turn out alright for your son and family.Maybe what happened will be awake up call and you have done all you can do.The rest has to be up to him.Take care hon and lots of hugs.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of SusieSent: September 21, 2005 4:02 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Connie

icant leave jasper, or id leave tonight, God love ya. connieGail Deveaux <gaila@...> wrote:

Gail

<cabin_97@...> wrote:

The light at the end of the tunnel may be youThe light at the end of the tunnel may be you

• 2 weeks later...

OMG,

Connie, I can’t even imagine you as a loner!

De

RE:

Liz S

, I was just thinking that very thing a couple

days ago. I used to be a loner by choice, but since the hep c, everyone

has forced me out of my shell, and at first it was...well...uncomfortable, but now,

i genuinely think i couldnt live without these beautiful spirits.

They showed me what love is. i wouldnt trade it either. id do it

exactly the same. Connie

well i WAS, and i was VERY shy too, painfully so. connie Motley <dmotley@...> wrote:

OMG, Connie, I can’t even imagine you as a loner!

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent:

Saturday, October 01, 2005 11:21 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Liz S

, I was just thinking that very thing a couple days ago. I used to be a loner by choice, but since the hep c, everyone has forced me out of my shell, and at first it was...well...uncomfortable, but now, i genuinely think i couldnt live without these beautiful spirits. They showed me what love is. i wouldnt trade it either. id do it exactly the same. Connie

well i WAS, and i was VERY shy too, painfully so. connie Motley <dmotley@...> wrote:

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent:

Saturday, October 01, 2005 11:21 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Liz S

, I was just thinking that very thing a couple days ago. I used to be a loner by choice, but since the hep c, everyone has forced me out of my shell, and at first it was...well...uncomfortable, but now, i genuinely think i couldnt live without these beautiful spirits. They showed me what love is. i wouldnt trade it either. id do it exactly the same. Connie

De,

I've been a loner for as long as I can remember - with the possible exception of my hippie years but you know what they say, if you can remember the sixties, you weren't there. Why do you think I worked midnight shift for 22 years?

Like Connie, I've come out of my shell quite a bit over the past few years. but I think a lot of that is because I'm typing this not saying it face to face. I go to my brother's for Christmas dinner & sit in a corner of the couch listening but not talking. That's with my family ! Get a couple drinks in me & I loosen up but I haven't had more than a glass of wine in years (since I was dxd)

SuZie

Motley <dmotley@...> wrote:

De

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

• 2 weeks later...

There

is no c vaccination. Did you mean a & b?

De

Re:

Dick The Darling

got ????'s for Ya :)

yeah not to mention that the vets were given hep b and

c vaccinations, which were made of blood by products, some of which were contaminated

with hep c. my ex was on hamburger hill.

There

is no c vaccination. Did you mean a & b?

De

Re:

Dick The Darling

got ????'s for Ya :)

yeah not to mention that the vets were given hep b and

c vaccinations, which were made of blood by products, some of which were contaminated

with hep c. my ex was on hamburger hill.

yeeeep. duh, it was strictly a typo. im highly aware that theres no vaccine for c, just a brain fart. sorry. connie Motley <dmotley@...> wrote:

There is no c vaccination. Did you mean a & b?

De

Sunday, October 16, 2005 3:15 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Dick The Darling got ????'s for Ya

:)

yeah not to mention that the vets were given hep b and c vaccinations, which were made of blood by products, some of which were contaminated with hep c. my ex was on hamburger hill.

Wooo

Hooo, Connie. That’s great. What did Serena do when she saw it?

De

[Norton AntiSpam] Re:

INFO: PEG-Intron, Pegasys and Infergen:

Understanding Interferon and Pegylated Interferon

, its HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its

AWESOME!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOMUCH!!!! !!!! Its

here!!!!!! I'm sending the package on the first!!!! Thank you so

much!!!!!!! PLUS!!! The fed ex lady was the same who brought my

refrigerated tx, and she was tellin me about Danny, the first and one true love

of my life, sayin he talks about me alll the time and said to her that he STILL

loves me and she is givin him my NUMBER!!!!! double blessing day!!!

im so happy. Connie

Deb

<posttransplant@...> wrote:

it was in the box and she tripped cuz she wasnt expecting the box to be there and fell on the sidewalk HARD so i took her to the hospital and shes fine. scared me cuz she didnt even cry or even say the s word or the f word just got up and kept walkin. im gonna assemble it tomorrow. shes a weeble so any new thing in her path she just bangs into. she doesnt look where shes going. poor lamb. ill get back to you on her reaction tomorrow, but im definitely gonna install seatbelts in the thing right off. im gonna take a picture of her in it and should have it ready to send by the first part of next week. its AWESOME. connie Motley <dmotley@...> wrote:

Wooo Hooo, Connie. That’s great. What did Serena do when she saw it?

De

Friday, October 21, 2005 3:06 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: INFO: PEG-Intron, Pegasys and Infergen: Understanding Interferon and Pegylated Interferon

, its HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its AWESOME!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOMUCH!!!! !!!! Its here!!!!!! I'm sending the package on the first!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!! PLUS!!! The fed ex lady was the same who brought my refrigerated tx, and she was tellin me about Danny, the first and one true love of my life, sayin he talks about me alll the time and said to her that he STILL loves me and she is givin him my NUMBER!!!!! double blessing day!!! im so happy. ConnieDeb <posttransplant@...> wrote:

Oh no that poor baby. Glad she is ok.

dconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

it was in the box and she tripped cuz she wasnt expecting the box to be there and fell on the sidewalk HARD so i took her to the hospital and shes fine. scared me cuz she didnt even cry or even say the s word or the f word just got up and kept walkin. im gonna assemble it tomorrow. shes a weeble so any new thing in her path she just bangs into. she doesnt look where shes going. poor lamb. ill get back to you on her reaction tomorrow, but im definitely gonna install seatbelts in the thing right off. im gonna take a picture of her in it and should have it ready to send by the first part of next week. its AWESOME. connie Motley <dmotley@...> wrote:

De

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

You too angel. Conniegail <gaila@...> wrote:

Sounds like you really had a great day all the way round.Take care hon

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of MotleySent: October 21, 2005 4:39 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Connie

De

Friday, October 21, 2005 3:06 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: INFO: PEG-Intron, Pegasys and Infergen: Understanding Interferon and Pegylated Interferon

, its HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its AWESOME!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOMUCH!!!! !!!! Its here!!!!!! I'm sending the package on the first!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!! PLUS!!! The fed ex lady was the same who brought my refrigerated tx, and she was tellin me about Danny, the first and one true love of my life, sayin he talks about me alll the time and said to her that he STILL loves me and she is givin him my NUMBER!!!!! double blessing day!!! im so happy. ConnieDeb <posttransplant@...> wrote:

Sounds like you really had a great day all the way round.Take care hon

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of MotleySent: October 21, 2005 4:39 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Connie

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: Friday, October 21, 2005 3:06 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: INFO: PEG-Intron, Pegasys and Infergen: Understanding Interferon and Pegylated Interferon