RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Prayers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pat,

J's birthday is oct 15th. he is 23 now. no,he has awakenings today. they didn't have the day off.

hangin in there with the wrist. the cast feels like it weights a ton. I don't see the dr. until next monday. lois

Prayers I have continued to pray daily for the following since 2009. I haven'theard from most of you in at least a year. I'm hoping that God hasanswered our prayers and that you are all doing so well that youhaven't needed the list. The following are on my prayer list: Sharonand , Kathy and son with spitting problem, Donna and , and Devin, Betty, Evan,, and , Angie and Ethan, and Mason, Kellie, , Paige, and Tristan, e and ,Stacie and , Lindy and , a and Kardine, Sara and Mark,a, Deanna and Seth, and daughter, and Brayden, Loisand JJ, and Elijah, Tequisha and , Gwen and Caleb, Celesteand Cort, Sharon and Danny Frazz, Gail and Dominic, Raine and Keanu,Roseline and Joaquee, Judy and y, and Gabe, Rhonda andMaddie, and , Tricia and Angie and Elijah, Tobie andbaby, Tara, , Caylie, Jordan, and , and Ben, Heidieand Ben, Lyn an , Pam , and , and Nick,Eileen and , and , Angy and , Judy and Jake, and Ricky, Debbie and Ethan, DeeAnn and Colton, andCiara, Tricia, and NouraIf you are still on the list and read your name, i would appreciatehearing how you are doing. Pat K

Guest guest

Yes, I have read where is doing well. That's great. Depression

is so painful. I'll remember that in my prayers for you. Thanks for

your response. Love and blessings, Pat K

Prayers

autism

Date: Monday, January 17, 2011, 8:06 AM

I have continued to pray daily for the following since 2009. I haven't

heard from most of you in at least a year. I'm hoping that God has

answered our prayers and that you are all doing so well that you

haven't needed the list. The following are on my prayer list: Sharon

and , Kathy and son with spitting problem, Donna and ,

and Devin, Betty, Evan,, and , Angie and Ethan,

and Mason, Kellie, , Paige, and Tristan, e and ,

Stacie and , Lindy and , a and Kardine, Sara and Mark,

a, Deanna and Seth, and daughter, and Brayden, Lois

and JJ, and Elijah, Tequisha and , Gwen and Caleb, Celeste

and Cort, Sharon and Danny Frazz, Gail and Dominic, Raine and Keanu,

Roseline and Joaquee, Judy and y, and Gabe, Rhonda and

Maddie, and , Tricia and Angie and Elijah, Tobie and

baby, Tara, , Caylie, Jordan, and , and Ben, Heidie

and Ben, Lyn an , Pam , and , and Nick,

Eileen and , and , Angy and , Judy and Jake,

and Ricky, Debbie and Ethan, DeeAnn and Colton, and

Ciara, Tricia, and Noura

If you are still on the list and read your name, i would appreciate

hearing how you are doing. Pat K

Guest guest

I can't believe J is 23; I have been praying for him for two years.

When will they take the cast off? I'm sure it was helpful to you that J

didn't have the day off. Karac was good today; he enjoyed coloring.

Blessings, Pat K

Re: Prayers

Pat,

J's birthday is oct 15th. he is 23 now. no,he has awakenings today. they

didn't have the day off.

hangin in there with the wrist. the cast feels like it weights a ton. I

don't see the dr. until next monday. lois

Prayers

Ciara, Tricia, and Noura

Guest guest

, I signed up for Children of Destiny; this couple has an

autistic son and they give a scripture and a prayer for the subscriber

and a prayer for another family. I pray the prayer for myself and for

Karac and then i pray the other prayer and fill in the names of the

others on my list. I have been doing it daily for two years. I know

that God is already aware of these families, but I feel like he is

pleased when I remember them too. There is a scripture and i believe

it was the apostle who said, " Forgive that i should sin against

you by failing to pray for you " . I think prayer is so important but I

will admit sometimes it has been hard to pray.

I wonder why I don't have you on my prayer list. What is your precious

son's name. I will add you. Love and blessings, Pat K

Prayers

Ciara, Tricia, and Noura

Guest guest

Heidi, I smiled when I saw your " shabby sheep " ; I love that; I have

always enjoyed your emails. I'm thankful to hear that Ben is doing

nicely. Thank you for responding. love and blessings, Pat K

Hi Pat!

Thank you for being so faithful in your prayers for us!  I know I

appreciate it more than words can say.

Ben is doing nicely right now — aggression and SIB are rare, and most

days seem to go much smoother than several years ago. 

I hope Karac is doing well.  Sure wish he and Ben could meet some day!

Bless you for your continuous kindness and encouragement!

Heidi

Prayers

Ciara, Tricia, and Noura

Guest guest

Pat,

I am not sure. the dr. said it would be about 6 weeks. I will be a basket case by then! lol! lois

Prayers I have continued to pray daily for the following since 2009. I haven'theard from most of you in at least a year. I'm hoping that God hasanswered our prayers and that you are all doing so well that youhaven't needed the list. The following are on my prayer list: Sharonand , Kathy and son with spitting problem, Donna and , and Devin, Betty, Evan,, and , Angie and Ethan, and Mason, Kellie, , Paige, and Tristan, e and ,Stacie and , Lindy and , a and Kardine, Sara and Mark,a, Deanna and Seth, and daughter, and Brayden, Loisand JJ, and Elijah, Tequisha and , Gwen and Caleb, Celesteand Cort, Sharon and Danny Frazz, Gail and Dominic, Raine and Keanu,Roseline and Joaquee, Judy and y, and Gabe, Rhonda andMaddie, and , Tricia and Angie and Elijah, Tobie andbaby, Tara, , Caylie, Jordan, and , and Ben, Heidieand Ben, Lyn an , Pam , and , and Nick,Eileen and , and , Angy and , Judy and Jake, and Ricky, Debbie and Ethan, DeeAnn and Colton, andCiara, Tricia, and NouraIf you are still on the list and read your name, i would appreciatehearing how you are doing. Pat K

Guest guest

Wow! Thank you so much. I had no idea you were praying for us. Life has been hard, but we manage. At present, my son is 7 and still low-functioning, non-verbal. We just moved to Hawaii this summer and my husband just deployed with the Army again for a year. He is doing ABA about 20 hours a week right now. Still, working, praying, hoping and wishing for him to get better and for a cure for all of us! Celeste (Mom to Cort)Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: Pat <pkuenstler@...>Sender: autism Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 21:40:12 -0500 (EST)<autism >Reply autism Subject: Re: Prayers Yes, I have read where is doing well. That's great. Depression is so painful. I'll remember that in my prayers for you. Thanks for your response. Love and blessings, Pat K Prayersautism Date: Monday, January 17, 2011, 8:06 AM I have continued to pray daily for the following since 2009. I haven'theard from most of you in at least a year. I'm hoping that God hasanswered our prayers and that you are all doing so well that youhaven't needed the list. The following are on my prayer list: Sharonand , Kathy and son with spitting problem, Donna and , and Devin, Betty, Evan,, and , Angie and Ethan, and Mason, Kellie, , Paige, and Tristan, e and ,Stacie and , Lindy and , a and Kardine, Sara and Mark,a, Deanna and Seth, and daughter, and Brayden, Loisand JJ, and Elijah, Tequisha and , Gwen and Caleb, Celesteand Cort, Sharon and Danny Frazz, Gail and Dominic, Raine and Keanu,Roseline and Joaquee, Judy and y, and Gabe, Rhonda andMaddie, and , Tricia and Angie and Elijah, Tobie andbaby, Tara, , Caylie, Jordan, and , and Ben, Heidieand Ben, Lyn an , Pam , and , and Nick,Eileen and , and , Angy and , Judy and Jake, and Ricky, Debbie and Ethan, DeeAnn and Colton, andCiara, Tricia, and NouraIf you are still on the list and read your name, i would appreciatehearing how you are doing. Pat K

Guest guest

Oh, no!!

Pat,

I am not sure. the dr. said it would be about 6 weeks. I will be a

basket case by then! lol! lois

Prayers

Ciara, Tricia, and Noura

Guest guest

yeh-it takes a while to heal a broken bone.....and i broke 2! lois

Guest guest

Did you break two in your wrist?

yeh-it takes a while to heal a broken bone.....and i broke 2! lois

Prayers

Ciara, Tricia, and Noura

Guest guest

Pat, thank you for that. Our son's name is Josiah and he will be 4 at the end of May. His sisters are Michaiya and Adaiya who are 5 and 19 mos. respectively. Our girls are neurotypical and Jo has Classical Autism. So my prayer is that they learn how to accept, protect and nurture their brother. We have begun the first ABA program here in the Turks and Caicos and Jo has 2 classmates, Noah and Shomari. I will try to sign up for Children of Destiny as I believe this will help direct me where the Spirit is leading.

P.

From: Pat <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 9:56:07 PMSubject: Re: Prayers

, I signed up for Children of Destiny; this couple has an autistic son and they give a scripture and a prayer for the subscriber and a prayer for another family. I pray the prayer for myself and for Karac and then i pray the other prayer and fill in the names of the others on my list. I have been doing it daily for two years. I know that God is already aware of these families, but I feel like he is pleased when I remember them too. There is a scripture and i believe it was the apostle who said, "Forgive that i should sin against you by failing to pray for you". I think prayer is so important but I will admit sometimes it has been hard to pray.I wonder why I don't have you on my prayer list. What is your precious son's name. I will add you. Love and blessings, Pat K Prayers I have continued to pray daily for the following since 2009. I haven'theard from most of you in at least a year. I'm hoping that God hasanswered our prayers and that you are all doing so well that youhaven't needed the list. The following are on my prayer list: Sharonand , Kathy and son with spitting problem, Donna and , and Devin, Betty, Evan,, and , Angie and Ethan, and Mason, Kellie, , Paige, and Tristan, e and ,Stacie and , Lindy and , a and

Kardine, Sara and Mark,a, Deanna and Seth, and daughter, and Brayden, Loisand JJ, and Elijah, Tequisha and , Gwen and Caleb, Celesteand Cort, Sharon and Danny Frazz, Gail and Dominic, Raine and Keanu,Roseline and Joaquee, Judy and y, and Gabe, Rhonda andMaddie, and , Tricia and Angie and Elijah, Tobie andbaby, Tara, , Caylie, Jordan, and , and Ben, Heidieand Ben, Lyn an , Pam , and , and Nick,Eileen and , and , Angy and , Judy and Jake, and Ricky, Debbie and Ethan, DeeAnn and Colton, andCiara, Tricia, and NouraIf you are still on the list and read your name, i would appreciatehearing how you are doing. Pat K

P

Guest guest

Hi Pat! If you don't mind putting me and my kids on your list? - son Andy(aspie) Tara NT and grandbaby JaidenDawn she has epilepsy with undertones of AS :( but I love them special needs n all!I love my Kids, Special needs and all!From: <npcox649@...>Sender: autism Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 20:35:37 -0800 (PST)<autism >Reply autism Subject: Re: PrayersPat, thank you for that. Our son's name is Josiah and he will be 4 at the end of May. His sisters are Michaiya and Adaiya who are 5 and 19 mos. respectively. Our girls are neurotypical and Jo has Classical Autism. So my prayer is that they learn how to accept, protect and nurture their brother. We have begun the first ABA program here in the Turks and Caicos and Jo has 2 classmates, Noah and Shomari. I will try to sign up for Children of Destiny as I believe this will help direct me where the Spirit is leading. P. From: Pat <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 9:56:07 PMSubject: Re: Prayers , I signed up for Children of Destiny; this couple has an autistic son and they give a scripture and a prayer for the subscriber and a prayer for another family. I pray the prayer for myself and for Karac and then i pray the other prayer and fill in the names of the others on my list. I have been doing it daily for two years. I know that God is already aware of these families, but I feel like he is pleased when I remember them too. There is a scripture and i believe it was the apostle who said, "Forgive that i should sin against you by failing to pray for you". I think prayer is so important but I will admit sometimes it has been hard to pray.I wonder why I don't have you on my prayer list. What is your precious son's name. I will add you. Love and blessings, Pat K Prayers I have continued to pray daily for the following since 2009. I haven'theard from most of you in at least a year. I'm hoping that God hasanswered our prayers and that you are all doing so well that youhaven't needed the list. The following are on my prayer list: Sharonand , Kathy and son with spitting problem, Donna and , and Devin, Betty, Evan,, and , Angie and Ethan, and Mason, Kellie, , Paige, and Tristan, e and ,Stacie and , Lindy and , a andKardine, Sara and Mark,a, Deanna and Seth, and daughter, and Brayden, Loisand JJ, and Elijah, Tequisha and , Gwen and Caleb, Celesteand Cort, Sharon and Danny Frazz, Gail and Dominic, Raine and Keanu,Roseline and Joaquee, Judy and y, and Gabe, Rhonda andMaddie, and , Tricia and Angie and Elijah, Tobie andbaby, Tara, , Caylie, Jordan, and , and Ben, Heidieand Ben, Lyn an , Pam , and , and Nick,Eileen and , and , Angy and , Judy and Jake, and Ricky, Debbie and Ethan, DeeAnn and Colton, andCiara, Tricia, and NouraIf you are still on the list and read your name, i would appreciatehearing how you are doing. Pat KP

Guest guest

Would you mind adding us to your list? Max, a wonderful, smart, and funny 5 year old and his mother, , single working mom, on the journey to find answers. Thank you for your prayers!Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: Pat <pkuenstler@...>Sender: autism Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 21:56:07 -0500 (EST)<autism >Reply autism Subject: Re: Prayers , I signed up for Children of Destiny; this couple has an autistic son and they give a scripture and a prayer for the subscriber and a prayer for another family. I pray the prayer for myself and for Karac and then i pray the other prayer and fill in the names of the others on my list. I have been doing it daily for two years. I know that God is already aware of these families, but I feel like he is pleased when I remember them too. There is a scripture and i believe it was the apostle who said, " Forgive that i should sin against you by failing to pray for you " . I think prayer is so important but I will admit sometimes it has been hard to pray.I wonder why I don't have you on my prayer list. What is your precious son's name. I will add you. Love and blessings, Pat K Prayers I have continued to pray daily for the following since 2009. I haven'theard from most of you in at least a year. I'm hoping that God hasanswered our prayers and that you are all doing so well that youhaven't needed the list. The following are on my prayer list: Sharonand , Kathy and son with spitting problem, Donna and , and Devin, Betty, Evan,, and , Angie and Ethan, and Mason, Kellie, , Paige, and Tristan, e and ,Stacie and , Lindy and , a and Kardine, Sara and Mark,a, Deanna and Seth, and daughter, and Brayden, Loisand JJ, and Elijah, Tequisha and , Gwen and Caleb, Celesteand Cort, Sharon and Danny Frazz, Gail and Dominic, Raine and Keanu,Roseline and Joaquee, Judy and y, and Gabe, Rhonda andMaddie, and , Tricia and Angie and Elijah, Tobie andbaby, Tara, , Caylie, Jordan, and , and Ben, Heidieand Ben, Lyn an , Pam , and , and Nick,Eileen and , and , Angy and , Judy and Jake, and Ricky, Debbie and Ethan, DeeAnn and Colton, andCiara, Tricia, and NouraIf you are still on the list and read your name, i would appreciatehearing how you are doing. Pat K

Guest guest

I just came off the Children of Destiny website and my husband and I signed up!!! I am so excited to connect with this network of Believers who truly pursue accepting our children for how God made them yet pushing them toward all God would have them be!! Thank you so much for sharing Pat. And kiss Karac and tell him that his purpose is being fufilled with each life he touches through his path and his gracious mother!

Love and Joy!

P.

From: "crazymisskitty@..." <crazymisskitty@...>autism Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 11:53:59 PMSubject: Re: Prayers

Hi Pat! If you don't mind putting me and my kids on your list? - son Andy(aspie) Tara NT and grandbaby JaidenDawn she has epilepsy with undertones of AS :( but I love them special needs n all! I love my Kids, Special needs and all!

Sender: autism

Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 20:35:37 -0800 (PST)

<autism >

Replyautism

Subject: Re: Prayers

Pat, thank you for that. Our son's name is Josiah and he will be 4 at the end of May. His sisters are Michaiya and Adaiya who are 5 and 19 mos. respectively. Our girls are neurotypical and Jo has Classical Autism. So my prayer is that they learn how to accept, protect and nurture their brother. We have begun the first ABA program here in the Turks and Caicos and Jo has 2 classmates, Noah and Shomari. I will try to sign up for Children of Destiny as I believe this will help direct me where the Spirit is leading.

P.

From: Pat <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 9:56:07 PMSubject: Re: Prayers

, I signed up for Children of Destiny; this couple has an autistic son and they give a scripture and a prayer for the subscriber and a prayer for another family. I pray the prayer for myself and for Karac and then i pray the other prayer and fill in the names of the others on my list. I have been doing it daily for two years. I know that God is already aware of these families, but I feel like he is pleased when I remember them too. There is a scripture and i believe it was the apostle who said, "Forgive that i should sin against you by failing to pray for you". I think prayer is so important but I will admit sometimes it has been hard to pray.I wonder why I don't have you on my prayer list. What is your precious son's name. I will add you. Love and blessings, Pat K Prayers I have continued to pray daily for the following since 2009. I haven'theard from most of you in at least a year. I'm hoping that God hasanswered our prayers and that you are all doing so well that youhaven't needed the list. The following are on my prayer list: Sharonand , Kathy and son with spitting problem, Donna and , and Devin, Betty, Evan,, and , Angie and Ethan, and Mason, Kellie, , Paige, and Tristan, e and ,Stacie and , Lindy and , a and

Kardine, Sara and Mark,a, Deanna and Seth, and daughter, and Brayden, Loisand JJ, and Elijah, Tequisha and , Gwen and Caleb, Celesteand Cort, Sharon and Danny Frazz, Gail and Dominic, Raine and Keanu,Roseline and Joaquee, Judy and y, and Gabe, Rhonda andMaddie, and , Tricia and Angie and Elijah, Tobie andbaby, Tara, , Caylie, Jordan, and , and Ben, Heidieand Ben, Lyn an , Pam , and , and Nick,Eileen and , and , Angy and , Judy and Jake, and Ricky, Debbie and Ethan, DeeAnn and Colton, andCiara, Tricia, and NouraIf you are still on the list and read your name, i would appreciatehearing how you are doing. Pat KP

Guest guest

Pat,

Thank you for praying for and me. He is now 25 years old. I had to put

him in a group home in April and my heart aches for him everyday. A lot has

happened since I talked to you. I still read the emails on occassion, but they

sometimes make me miss him terribly. His combativeness was totally out of

control and he was knocking out our teeth and broke some of my husband's bones.

He has finally found a group home in San , where he has seemed to settle

down. I talk to him on the phone and he keeps asking to come home. We lost our

home to foreclosure and are now living in Arkansas. My world has been turned

upside down in 2010. I hope that 2011 will be better.

(55) and

(25)

>

> I have continued to pray daily for the following since 2009. I haven't

> heard from most of you in at least a year. I'm hoping that God has

> answered our prayers and that you are all doing so well that you

> haven't needed the list. The following are on my prayer list: Sharon

> and , Kathy and son with spitting problem, Donna and ,

> and Devin, Betty, Evan,, and , Angie and Ethan,

> and Mason, Kellie, , Paige, and Tristan, e and ,

> Stacie and , Lindy and , a and Kardine, Sara and Mark,

> a, Deanna and Seth, and daughter, and Brayden, Lois

> and JJ, and Elijah, Tequisha and , Gwen and Caleb, Celeste

> and Cort, Sharon and Danny Frazz, Gail and Dominic, Raine and Keanu,

> Roseline and Joaquee, Judy and y, and Gabe, Rhonda and

> Maddie, and , Tricia and Angie and Elijah, Tobie and

> baby, Tara, , Caylie, Jordan, and , and Ben, Heidie

> and Ben, Lyn an , Pam , and , and Nick,

> Eileen and , and , Angy and , Judy and Jake,

> and Ricky, Debbie and Ethan, DeeAnn and Colton, and

> Ciara, Tricia, and Noura

>

> If you are still on the list and read your name, i would appreciate

> hearing how you are doing. Pat K

>

Guest guest

Pat, can you add me too? Robbie 18 and on 17, both autistic.

Lana

From: Pat <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 8:56:07 PMSubject: Re: Prayers

Kardine, Sara and Mark,a, Deanna and Seth, and daughter, and Brayden, Loisand JJ, and Elijah, Tequisha and , Gwen and Caleb, Celesteand Cort, Sharon and Danny Frazz, Gail and Dominic, Raine and Keanu,Roseline and Joaquee, Judy and y, and Gabe, Rhonda andMaddie, and , Tricia and Angie and Elijah, Tobie andbaby, Tara, , Caylie, Jordan, and , and Ben, Heidieand Ben, Lyn an , Pam , and , and Nick,Eileen and , and , Angy and , Judy and Jake, and Ricky, Debbie and Ethan, DeeAnn and Colton, andCiara, Tricia, and NouraIf you are still on the list and read your name, i would appreciatehearing how you are doing. Pat K

Guest guest

I love your children's names. That is good that you are doing ABA with

your son. I truly believe your son will have a good outcome with it

and I will pray that your daughters love and are protective of him.

With you as the praying mother, I'm sure they will be. Many siblings

have been taught that. Love, blessings, and prayers for you. Pat K

Prayers

Ciara, Tricia, and Noura

P

Guest guest

Of course you love them; you and yours are on my prayer list. How old

is JaidenDawn? Pat K

Prayers

Ciara, Tricia, and Noura

P

Guest guest

Since he is happy with you; goes shopping with you and works on

activities in the playroom, it sounds to me like you made a good

decision. Karac has been in the public school and has learned

absolutely nothing. he knew more before he started to school then he

has ever learned since. I totally agree with your husband; in fact you

have done better. Good for you. hugs, Pat K

Prayers

Ciara, Tricia, and Noura

Guest guest

Pat,

Thank you so much for your support. You would never believe how much I second guess myself about this. I am 58 and am very frightened about his future.

DrissiaFrom: Lana Waalkes <tunick42004@...>Subject: Re: Prayersautism Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 4:36 AM Pat, can you add me too? Robbie 18 and on 17, both autistic. Lana----------------------------------------------------------From: Pat <pkuenstler@...>autism@y ahoogroups.comSent: Mon, January 17, 2011 8:56:07 PMSubject: Re: Prayers , I signed up for Children of Destiny; this couple has anautistic son and they give a scripture and a prayer for the subscriberand a prayer for another family. I pray the prayer for myself and forKarac and then i pray the other prayer and fill in the names of theothers on my list. I have been doing

it daily for two years. I knowthat God is already aware of these families, but I feel like he ispleased when I remember them too. There is a scripture and i believeit was the apostle who said, "Forgive that i should sin againstyou by failing to pray for you". I think prayer is so important but Iwill admit sometimes it has been hard to pray.I wonder why I don't have you on my prayer list. What is your preciousson's name. I will add you. Love and blessings, Pat K Prayers I have continued to pray daily for the following since 2009. I haven'theard from most of you in at least a year. I'm hoping that God hasanswered our prayers and that you are all doing so well that youhaven't needed the list. The following are on my prayer list: Sharonand , Kathy and son with spitting problem, Donna and , and Devin, Betty, Evan,, and , Angie and Ethan, and Mason, Kellie, , Paige, and Tristan, e and ,Stacie and , Lindy and , a and Kardine, Sara and Mark,a, Deanna and Seth, and daughter, and Brayden, Loisand

JJ, and Elijah, Tequisha and , Gwen and Caleb, Celesteand Cort, Sharon and Danny Frazz, Gail and Dominic, Raine and Keanu,Roseline and Joaquee, Judy and y, and Gabe, Rhonda andMaddie, and , Tricia and Angie and Elijah, Tobie andbaby, Tara, , Caylie, Jordan, and , and Ben, Heidieand Ben, Lyn an , Pam , and , and Nick,Eileen and , and , Angy and , Judy and Jake, and Ricky, Debbie and Ethan, DeeAnn and Colton, andCiara, Tricia, and NouraIf you are still on the list and read your name, i would appreciatehearing how you are doing. Pat K

Guest guest

Pat,

Thank you so much for your support. You would never believe how much I second guess myself about this. I am 58 and am very frightened about his future.

DrissiaFrom: Lana Waalkes <tunick42004@...>Subject: Re: Prayersautism Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 4:36 AM Pat, can you add me too? Robbie 18 and on 17, both autistic. Lana----------------------------------------------------------From: Pat <pkuenstler@...>autism@y ahoogroups.comSent: Mon, January 17, 2011 8:56:07 PMSubject: Re: Prayers , I signed up for Children of Destiny; this couple has anautistic son and they give a scripture and a prayer for the subscriberand a prayer for another family. I pray the prayer for myself and forKarac and then i pray the other prayer and fill in the names of theothers on my list. I have been doing

it daily for two years. I knowthat God is already aware of these families, but I feel like he ispleased when I remember them too. There is a scripture and i believeit was the apostle who said, "Forgive that i should sin againstyou by failing to pray for you". I think prayer is so important but Iwill admit sometimes it has been hard to pray.I wonder why I don't have you on my prayer list. What is your preciousson's name. I will add you. Love and blessings, Pat K Prayers I have continued to pray daily for the following since 2009. I haven'theard from most of you in at least a year. I'm hoping that God hasanswered our prayers and that you are all doing so well that youhaven't needed the list. The following are on my prayer list: Sharonand , Kathy and son with spitting problem, Donna and , and Devin, Betty, Evan,, and , Angie and Ethan, and Mason, Kellie, , Paige, and Tristan, e and ,Stacie and , Lindy and , a and Kardine, Sara and Mark,a, Deanna and Seth, and daughter, and Brayden, Loisand

JJ, and Elijah, Tequisha and , Gwen and Caleb, Celesteand Cort, Sharon and Danny Frazz, Gail and Dominic, Raine and Keanu,Roseline and Joaquee, Judy and y, and Gabe, Rhonda andMaddie, and , Tricia and Angie and Elijah, Tobie andbaby, Tara, , Caylie, Jordan, and , and Ben, Heidieand Ben, Lyn an , Pam , and , and Nick,Eileen and , and , Angy and , Judy and Jake, and Ricky, Debbie and Ethan, DeeAnn and Colton, andCiara, Tricia, and NouraIf you are still on the list and read your name, i would appreciatehearing how you are doing. Pat K

Guest guest

Drissia, don't be frightened; you are only 58; enjoy each day; every

day is a gift. Love and blessings Pat K

Prayers

Ciara, Tricia, and Noura

Guest guest

Drissia, don't be frightened; you are only 58; enjoy each day; every

day is a gift. Love and blessings Pat K

Prayers

Ciara, Tricia, and Noura

Guest guest

Thank you Pat for including us! It means so much! A kind word and a prayer are wonderful things to have on your side. I will keep you posted. Thanks again! Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: Pat <pkuenstler@...>Sender: autism Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 08:58:23 -0500 (EST)<autism >Reply autism Subject: Re: Prayers , it makes me happy to add you and Max to my prayer list, and I hope you will keep me updated from time to time on how you and Max are doing. It's a roller coaster journey but there are blessings along the way that only those who love and take care of special needs children are able to enjoy. You and Max have a joyful day today. hugs, Pat K Prayers I have continued to pray daily for the following since 2009. I haven'theard from most of you in at least a year. I'm hoping that God hasanswered our prayers and that you are all doing so well that youhaven't needed the list. The following are on my prayer list: Sharonand , Kathy and son with spitting problem, Donna and , and Devin, Betty, Evan,, and , Angie and Ethan, and Mason, Kellie, , Paige, and Tristan, e and ,Stacie and , Lindy and , a and Kardine, Sara and Mark,a, Deanna and Seth, and daughter, and Brayden, Loisand JJ, and Elijah, Tequisha and , Gwen and Caleb, Celesteand Cort, Sharon and Danny Frazz, Gail and Dominic, Raine and Keanu,Roseline and Joaquee, Judy and y, and Gabe, Rhonda andMaddie, and , Tricia and Angie and Elijah, Tobie andbaby, Tara, , Caylie, Jordan, and , and Ben, Heidieand Ben, Lyn an , Pam , and , and Nick,Eileen and , and , Angy and , Judy and Jake, and Ricky, Debbie and Ethan, DeeAnn and Colton, andCiara, Tricia, and NouraIf you are still on the list and read your name, i would appreciatehearing how you are doing. Pat K

Guest guest

Thanks. This is a stressful time in my life. I appreciate your prayers.

DrissiaFrom: Lana Waalkes <tunick42004@...>Subject: Re: Prayersautism Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 4:36 AM Pat, can you add me too? Robbie 18 and on 17, both autistic. & nbs p;Lana----------------------------------------------------------From: Pat <pkuenstler@...>autism@y ahoogroups.comSent: Mon, January 17, 2011 8:56:07 PMSubject: Re: Prayers , I signed up for Children of Destiny; this couple has anautistic son and they give a scripture and a prayer for the subscriberand a prayer for another family. I pray the prayer for myself and forKarac and then i pray the other prayer and fill in the names of theothers on my list. I have been doing it daily for two years. I knowthat God is already aware of these families, but I feel like he ispleased when I remember them too. There is a scripture and i believeit was the apostle who said, "Forgive that i should sin againstyou by failing to pray for you". I think prayer is so important but Iwill admit sometimes it has been hard to pray.I wonder why I don't have you on my prayer list. What is your

preciousson's name. I will add you. Love and blessings, Pat K Prayers I have continued to pray daily for the following since 2009. I haven'theard from most of you in at least a year. I'm hoping that God hasanswered our prayers and that you are all doing so well that youhaven't needed the

list. The following are on my prayer list: Sharonand , Kathy and son with spitting problem, Donna and , and Devin, Betty, Evan,, and , Angie and Ethan, and Mason, Kellie, , Paige, and Tristan, e and ,Stacie and , Lindy and , a and Kardine, Sara and Mark,a, Deanna and Seth, and daughter, and Brayden, Loisand JJ, and Elijah, Tequisha and , Gwen and Caleb, Celesteand Cort, Sharon and Danny Frazz, Gail and Dominic, Raine and Keanu,Roseline and Joaquee, Judy and y, and Gabe, Rhonda andMaddie, and , Tricia and Angie and Elijah, Tobie andbaby, Tara, , Caylie, Jordan, and , and Ben, Heidieand Ben, Lyn an , Pam , and , and Nick,Eileen and , and , Angy and , Judy and Jake, and Ricky, Debbie and Ethan, DeeAnn and

Colton, andCiara, Tricia, and NouraIf you are still on the list and read your name, i would appreciatehearing how you are doing. Pat K