RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Prayers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks, e, the day has been wonderful. DIL said Karac did well. She called after about an hour and a half and said Karac was tired and would I come get him. I hope she will take him again next time. I really appreciate the prayers. I think they are making a difference.

I took Karac to 's Day at the mall and he enjoyed it and was totally appropriate.

I pray you and the others have had a good day too. Love and blessings, Pat K

prayers

DIL has decided to take karac to his younger brothers baseball game for the first time. They never take karac because younger brother is ashamed of him. Please pray that karac enjoys being with the family and that he behaves appropriately; so that Karac will be able to go again and be part of the family. Thank you for your prayers. Love and blessings, Pat K

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!

Guest guest

you two are so neat. Pat K

prayers

DIL has decided to take karac to his younger brothers baseball game for the first time. They never take karac because younger brother is ashamed of him. Please pray that karac enjoys being with the family and that he behaves appropriately; so that Karac will be able to go again and be part of the family. Thank you for your prayers. Love and blessings, Pat K

Guest guest

That is WONDERFUL to hear Pat K. I don't know a whole lot of your situation

being so new to the group, but I know that you are a wonderful, amazing, caring

grandma that sounds like you've devoted a huge part of your life to helping

Karac, and his family. They are very blessed to have you, I hope they realize

that! I also think it is amazing how you pray for others in this group. Its a

wonderful thing!

Tara

>

> Thanks, e, the day has been wonderful.? DIL said Karac did well.? She

called after about an hour and a half and said Karac was tired and would I come

get him.? I hope she will take him again next time.? I really appreciate the

prayers.? I think they are making a difference.

>

> I took Karac to 's Day? at the mall and he enjoyed it and was totally

appropriate.

>

> I pray you and the others have had a good day too.? Love and blessings, Pat K

>

>

>

>

> prayers

>

>

>

> DIL has decided to take karac to his younger brothers baseball game for the

first time.? They never take karac because younger brother is ashamed of him.?

Please pray that karac enjoys being with the family and that he behaves

appropriately; so that Karac will be able to go again and be part of the

family.? Thank you for your prayers. Love and blessings, Pat K

>

>

> An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!

>

Guest guest

Thanks, Tara. I diagnosed Karac when he was a little over two. I ran his ABA program until he started to school, and I have worked with him after school and in the summers every day. Since I am the MIL, I have probably made a lot of mistakes in working with my DIL because I have been so single minded in my effort to help Karac. I'm really trying to build a relationship with my DIL for Karac's benefit, and I have asked in the past for prayers from the group that God would touch her heart to work with me. Today I felt was some progress. Pat K

prayers

>

>

>

> DIL has decided to take karac to his younger brothers baseball game for the first time.? They never take karac because younger brother is ashamed of him.? Please pray that karac enjoys being with the family and that he behaves appropriately; so that Karac will be able to go again and be part of the family.? Thank you for your prayers. Love and blessings, Pat K

>

>

>

Guest guest

sorry to chime in ;)

Pat K, to hear you say that you've probably made mistakes with your DIL -- touches my heart. Often times I forget my part in things...

For so long I couldn't even fathom anything I had done "wrong" with regard to my MIL --- As you know has healed our relationship....looking back now, I see. I see my part --- the anger I felt towards her -- the flaws I always saw in her...I thought I was so much better than she was...so much more in tune to ones emotions...so much smarter...so much better at raising kids....The reality, is that no one person is perfect (please make note that I'm not mean...and that I did try so hard, and I did feel like she thought I was beneath her son -- she wanted different for ...she wanted a quiet daughter in law, one that let her rule, one that never asked her to "dig" a little deeper, one who showed up was perfect in every way, as it was always what I looked like on the outside and what I did to make her look good that mattered the most to her)....I tried but I was soooooooo angry).

I see my mistakes now --- I don't know if she does, but for me it doesn't matter, cause I see my part and have changed it -- I can honestly say that after 19 yrs of marriage and 21 years of knowing her that my heart has changed...I have and God to thank for that.....Pat K...you are a blessing to your family and to all of us --- I see another part of you today --- God is rewarding you and all the work you've done as I write...I will pray to that end. Your daughter in law is blessed.

e

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 4:08:54 PMSubject: Re: prayers

Thanks, Tara. I diagnosed Karac when he was a little over two. I ran his ABA program until he started to school, and I have worked with him after school and in the summers every day. Since I am the MIL, I have probably made a lot of mistakes in working with my DIL because I have been so single minded in my effort to help Karac. I'm really trying to build a relationship with my DIL for Karac's benefit, and I have asked in the past for prayers from the group that God would touch her heart to work with me. Today I felt was some progress. Pat K prayers> > > > DIL has decided to take karac to his younger brothers baseball game for the first time.? They never take karac because younger brother is ashamed of him.? Please pray that karac enjoys being with the family and that he behaves appropriately; so that Karac will be able to go again and be part of the family.? Thank you for your prayers. Love and blessings, Pat K > > > An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!>

Guest guest

Thanks e, you always seem to know just what to say. Your prayers give

me hope. I do feel like we are all being blessed by God because we are united in

love and prayers.

I'm sure your husband and MIL are both so proud and thankful for you.

How was your day? Love and blessings, Pat K

prayers

>

>

>

> DIL has decided to take karac to his younger brothers baseball game for the first time.? They never take karac because younger brother is ashamed of him.? Please pray that karac enjoys being with the family and that he behaves appropriately; so that Karac will be able to go again and be part of the family.? Thank you for your prayers. Love and blessings, Pat K

>

>

>

Guest guest

We've had a great day today! Lots of doggy stuff this morning...our poor little dog was so sick, so Lily and rushed her to the vet --- they did some blood-work, and they saw a little dehydration but not much more as far as indicators in the blood...I'm glad for that...as our puppy is 11 years old now...but Lily is only 6 and has truly enjoyed her these last 3 yrs...I want her to have "more time" with her puppy :)

is full of pee pee and vinegar :) He is something else...lots of energy, lots of following after sister, and trying to make us all laugh...he is starting to jump now...I say jump....he cannot jump forward, but now is able to get about 1 inch off the floor as well as a tiny bit forward...he's so precious...He is also saying "I want that" instead of "want that" -- another new thing is that when given a choice, for example, "do you want the car, or the puzzle" -- in the past if he wanted the puzzle he's say, "no car" -- so then we'd give him the puzzle....well the ABA therapist is now asking more of him cause he's ready --- now she wants us to wait him out until he says, "I want puzzle" - AND HE'S DOING IT!!!!! He's doing it with lots of stuff, just in the last few days...I'm so proud of him...dang our kids work hard......think of what it takes for them to process this stuff and figure it out...I'm amazed all the time!!!! Oh,

one more...he seeks me out all the while saying, "mommy?" When he finds me he gives me a "crash" hug (sometimes soft) and leans his head into my tummy or my arm, and will say, "my Mommy" and with both hands put them on his chest, using both verbal and body laguage to tell me who I am...............OK, I'll stop now...

We went into the pool this afternoon, and he's a kamikaze :) He thinks he can swim.....He has a life vest on (didn't do that with Lily but we have to with john, as you know) anyway, he loves to go away from us and he cracks up...loves the prop he gets in the pool.....loves the spinning he can do........It's beautiful to watch.

Ok, I'm done. Thank you for always asking about our lives...it touches my heart.

J

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 5:04:40 PMSubject: Re: prayers

Thanks e, you always seem to know just what to say. Your prayers give me hope. I do feel like we are all being blessed by God because we are united in love and prayers. I'm sure your husband and MIL are both so proud and thankful for you. How was your day? Love and blessings, Pat K prayers> > > > DIL has decided to take karac to his younger brothers baseball game for the first time.? They never take karac because younger brother is ashamed of him.? Please pray that karac enjoys being with the family and that he behaves appropriately; so that Karac will be able to go again and be part of the family.? Thank you for your prayers. Love and blessings, Pat K > > > An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!>

Guest guest

We've had a great day today! Lots of doggy stuff this morning...our poor little dog was so sick, so Lily and rushed her to the vet --- they did some blood-work, and they saw a little dehydration but not much more as far as indicators in the blood...I'm glad for that...as our puppy is 11 years old now...but Lily is only 6 and has truly enjoyed her these last 3 yrs...I want her to have "more time" with her puppy :)

is full of pee pee and vinegar :) He is something else...lots of energy, lots of following after sister, and trying to make us all laugh...he is starting to jump now...I say jump....he cannot jump forward, but now is able to get about 1 inch off the floor as well as a tiny bit forward...he's so precious...He is also saying "I want that" instead of "want that" -- another new thing is that when given a choice, for example, "do you want the car, or the puzzle" -- in the past if he wanted the puzzle he's say, "no car" -- so then we'd give him the puzzle....well the ABA therapist is now asking more of him cause he's ready --- now she wants us to wait him out until he says, "I want puzzle" - AND HE'S DOING IT!!!!! He's doing it with lots of stuff, just in the last few days...I'm so proud of him...dang our kids work hard......think of what it takes for them to process this stuff and figure it out...I'm amazed all the time!!!! Oh,

one more...he seeks me out all the while saying, "mommy?" When he finds me he gives me a "crash" hug (sometimes soft) and leans his head into my tummy or my arm, and will say, "my Mommy" and with both hands put them on his chest, using both verbal and body laguage to tell me who I am...............OK, I'll stop now...

We went into the pool this afternoon, and he's a kamikaze :) He thinks he can swim.....He has a life vest on (didn't do that with Lily but we have to with john, as you know) anyway, he loves to go away from us and he cracks up...loves the prop he gets in the pool.....loves the spinning he can do........It's beautiful to watch.

Ok, I'm done. Thank you for always asking about our lives...it touches my heart.

J

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 5:04:40 PMSubject: Re: prayers

Thanks e, you always seem to know just what to say. Your prayers give me hope. I do feel like we are all being blessed by God because we are united in love and prayers. I'm sure your husband and MIL are both so proud and thankful for you. How was your day? Love and blessings, Pat K prayers> > > > DIL has decided to take karac to his younger brothers baseball game for the first time.? They never take karac because younger brother is ashamed of him.? Please pray that karac enjoys being with the family and that he behaves appropriately; so that Karac will be able to go again and be part of the family.? Thank you for your prayers. Love and blessings, Pat K > > > An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!>

Guest guest

is making great progress. Yes they do work so hard, but it pays off. I am so

happy for you and for . , this is almost too good to be true.

That jumping is so cute. I remember when karac was learning to jump. He still isn't really good at it.

said she and Karac were going to swim tonight after supper. She also told me that she is going]to forward some information

about swimming lessons for Karac this summer if I'm interested. I told her I am very interested. I would like to see Karac

get really good with his swimming form.

This is very good; I'm so excited that she is communicating with me, and I am being very careful. LOL, LOL,

Thank you God; a lot of us had a great day today. Isn't it encouraging? Love and blessings, Pat K

prayers

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

is making great progress. Yes they do work so hard, but it pays off. I am so

happy for you and for . , this is almost too good to be true.

That jumping is so cute. I remember when karac was learning to jump. He still isn't really good at it.

said she and Karac were going to swim tonight after supper. She also told me that she is going]to forward some information

about swimming lessons for Karac this summer if I'm interested. I told her I am very interested. I would like to see Karac

get really good with his swimming form.

This is very good; I'm so excited that she is communicating with me, and I am being very careful. LOL, LOL,

Thank you God; a lot of us had a great day today. Isn't it encouraging? Love and blessings, Pat K

prayers

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

What a wonderful Day! It is so great to hear about the good things. Of course here it was good for us not so good for the babysitter. We had a date night and the sitter was one of the therapists loves but he was a stinker. He locked her and Paige out of the house and she had to climb our garbage cans to get over the privacy fence and in the back door. The little stinker wouldn't open the front door, he just kept saying NO. We have now given her the code for the garage door and she knows where the keys for the gate are. She handled it well but we'll see if she ever agrees to babysit again LOL! It was nice to have a date night so hopefully she will sit for the kids again.. Kellie

From: Two Blessings <ljdjd1234@...>autism Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 6:19:12 PMSubject: Re: prayers

is full of pee pee and vinegar :) He is something else...lots of energy, lots of following after sister, and trying to make us all laugh...he is starting to jump now...I say jump....he cannot jump forward, but now is able to get about 1 inch off the floor as well as a tiny bit forward...he' s so precious...He is also saying "I want that" instead of "want that" -- another new thing is that when given a choice, for example, "do you want the car, or the puzzle" -- in the past if he wanted the puzzle he's say, "no car" -- so then we'd give him the puzzle....well the ABA therapist is now asking more of him cause he's ready --- now she wants us to wait him out until he says, "I want puzzle" - AND HE'S DOING IT!!!!! He's doing it with lots of stuff, just in the last few days...I'm so proud of him...dang our kids work hard......think of what it takes for them to process this stuff and figure it out...I'm amazed all the time!!!!

Oh, one more...he seeks me out all the while saying, "mommy?" When he finds me he gives me a "crash" hug (sometimes soft) and leans his head into my tummy or my arm, and will say, "my Mommy" and with both hands put them on his chest, using both verbal and body laguage to tell me who I am........... .....OK, I'll stop now...

We went into the pool this afternoon, and he's a kamikaze :) He thinks he can swim.....He has a life vest on (didn't do that with Lily but we have to with john, as you know) anyway, he loves to go away from us and he cracks up...loves the prop he gets in the pool.....loves the spinning he can do.........It' s beautiful to watch.

Ok, I'm done. Thank you for always asking about our lives...it touches my heart..

J

From: "pkuenstler@ aol.com" <pkuenstleraol (DOT) . com>AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comSent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 5:04:40 PMSubject: Re: prayers

Guest guest

Kellie... is so cute!!! He's full of pee pee and vinegar too :) Glad you and Al were able to have a nice evening away.

talk soon,

j

From: Kellie <folkangel@...>autism Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 9:31:06 PMSubject: Re: prayers

What a wonderful Day! It is so great to hear about the good things. Of course here it was good for us not so good for the babysitter. We had a date night and the sitter was one of the therapists loves but he was a stinker. He locked her and Paige out of the house and she had to climb our garbage cans to get over the privacy fence and in the back door. The little stinker wouldn't open the front door, he just kept saying NO. We have now given her the code for the garage door and she knows where the keys for the gate are. She handled it well but we'll see if she ever agrees to babysit again LOL! It was nice to have a date night so hopefully she will sit for the kids again... Kellie

From: Two Blessings <ljdjd1234 (DOT) com>AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comSent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 6:19:12 PMSubject: Re: prayers

is full of pee pee and vinegar :) He is something else...lots of energy, lots of following after sister, and trying to make us all laugh...he is starting to jump now...I say jump....he cannot jump forward, but now is able to get about 1 inch off the floor as well as a tiny bit forward...he' s so precious....He is also saying "I want that" instead of "want that" -- another new thing is that when given a choice, for example, "do you want the car, or the puzzle" -- in the past if he wanted the puzzle he's say, "no car" -- so then we'd give him the puzzle....well the ABA therapist is now asking more of him cause he's ready --- now she wants us to wait him out until he says, "I want puzzle" - AND HE'S DOING IT!!!!! He's doing it with lots of stuff, just in the last few days...I'm so proud of him...dang our kids work hard......think of what it takes for them to process this stuff and figure it out...I'm amazed all the time!!!!

Oh, one more...he seeks me out all the while saying, "mommy?" When he finds me he gives me a "crash" hug (sometimes soft) and leans his head into my tummy or my arm, and will say, "my Mommy" and with both hands put them on his chest, using both verbal and body laguage to tell me who I am........... . .....OK, I'll stop now...

We went into the pool this afternoon, and he's a kamikaze :) He thinks he can swim.....He has a life vest on (didn't do that with Lily but we have to with john, as you know) anyway, he loves to go away from us and he cracks up...loves the prop he gets in the pool.....loves the spinning he can do..........It' s beautiful to watch.

Ok, I'm done. Thank you for always asking about our lives...it touches my heart..

J

From: "pkuenstler@ aol.com" <pkuenstleraol (DOT) . com>AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comSent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 5:04:40 PMSubject: Re: prayers

Guest guest

Kellie, that is so joyful!! It reminds me of one time when my youngest

NT daughter locked out the baby sitter, and Karac has locked out therapists

Many times. It is so smart and so normal.

Can you believe how God has been so good to us? Love and blessings, Pat K

prayers

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

It really is not too good to be true. lol...we've worked really hard for the last 18 months (and I know that others work for 18 years and still do not have an I love you or a kiss on the cheek)... everyone of our children fall on a different part of the spectrum...'s "issues" won't be another child's issues, etc. We have come a long way, and have soooooooooooooo far to go...I say this, as when we were on the couch tonight, I yearned for him to answer a question, to converse, I could literally feel it in my body, that yearning and hunger for it..... --- I had to pop myself in the head, as it takes my joy away....I have to hold on to everything I get, and try not to hunger for more....We keep plugging away...

I'm so happy that Karac's mom is conversing with you and sharing her "plans" with you...it sounds like she is turning around...I'm proud of you Pat K.

e

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 6:57:27 PMSubject: Re: prayers

is making great progress. Yes they do work so hard, but it pays off. I am sohappy for you and for . , this is almost too good to be true. That jumping is so cute. I remember when karac was learning to jump. He still isn't really good at it. said she and Karac were going to swim tonight after supper. She also told me that she is going]to forward some information about swimming lessons for Karac this summer if I'm interested. I told her I am very interested. I would like to see Karacget really good with his swimming form. This is very good; I'm so excited that she is communicating with me, and I am being very careful. LOL, LOL, Thank you God; a lot of us had a great day today. Isn't it encouraging? Love and blessings, Pat K prayers> > > > DIL has decided to take karac to his younger brothers baseball game for the first time.? They never take karac because younger brother is ashamed of him.? Please pray that karac enjoys being with the family and that he behaves appropriately; so that Karac will be able to go again and be part of the family.? Thank you for your prayers. Love and blessings, Pat K > > > An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!>

Guest guest

Pat K, I'm glad you mentioned this...as my NT nephew when he was 4, he turns 14 tomorrow :( Locked me out of my home about 4 freaking times.....I would be outside begging for him to let me in......We look back and CRACK up at that...The last time he did it I made him the door czar LOL, LOL...he was the "captain" of the door lock...he had a job to do, to make sure that no one got locked out.......He never did it again.... :) lol

J

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 10:09:50 PMSubject: Re: prayers

Kellie, that is so joyful!! It reminds me of one time when my youngest NT daughter locked out the baby sitter, and Karac has locked out therapistsMany times. It is so smart and so normal. Can you believe how God has been so good to us? Love and blessings, Pat K prayers> > > > DIL has decided to take karac to his younger brothers baseball game for the first time.? They never take karac because younger brother is ashamed of him.? Please pray that karac enjoys being with the family and that he behaves appropriately; so that Karac will be able to go again and be part of the family.? Thank you for your prayers. Love and blessings, Pat K > > > An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!>

Guest guest

will converse; he is already on the way.

This has been such a good day. Wasn't it joyful to hear

about Kellie's date? That is so important. Love and blessings, Pat K

prayers

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I hope so Pat K...I hunger for it :0) Yes, it was...I know how hard she works. Dates are a good thing ;)

Night

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 10:21:32 PMSubject: Re: prayers

will converse; he is already on the way. This has been such a good day. Wasn't it joyful to hear about Kellie's date? That is so important. Love and blessings, Pat K prayers> > > > DIL has decided to take karac to his younger brothers baseball game for the first time.? They never take karac because younger brother is ashamed of him.? Please pray that karac enjoys being with the family and that he behaves appropriately; so that Karac will be able to go again and be part of the family.? Thank you for your prayers. Love and blessings, Pat K > > > An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!>

Guest guest

Karac would lure the therapists out side and then beat them back in the house and lock the

door. He would get the primary reinforcers and would look out the window and laugh and

wouldn't let them back in until he had eaten all the reinforcers that he wanted. LOL, Pat K.

prayers

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

We will keep you and yours in our prayers.

Angy Brewer----------

Sent from AT & T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

- Summer Camp/ prayers

Hi,

I wanted to let you guys know everything seems to be going well at sleep away

camp for . He was happy to stay and they were very good with him and asked

all the right questions about behavior etc. His one on one counselor was really

good with him so I think he will enjoy it. I will let you guys know more when we

pick him up on Friday. I do want to ask for prayers on a personal note. I went

in for a CAT scan last week and they found something so today I am going in for

a MRI. Please pray this is nothing and that they contact me soon. I really

hate waiting and am very nervous. Thanks, Kellie

Guest guest

amen ! God is glory

God's Blessings

Rettig (Army Mom of 2)

Chaplain for Chapter 2 BSM SE WI

Prayers

Hello Friends,

Thank you for the prayers for my brother, Marty. he had the cataract

surgery today and all went well. he can actually see out of that eye

again. The nurse called about the MRI on his head and said he had to

make another appt because " his head is filled with fluid " She could not

say if it was serious or not but it doesn't sound wonderful to me. He

called about the heart test and they still have no results, so in a way,

that is encouraging. it seems like if something was terribly wrong, they

would call. But who knows.....Thank you for all the prayers and please

keep him in them. I'll let you all know when he finds something more

out. I'm very thankful that it was mandatory for him to have a physical

before the eye surgery or he would not have known any of this.

Chris

French Cuisine Training

Specialize in French Cuisine Training at the French Culinary Institute

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=0ON4S1if2AaB7QR1eLBG7gAAJ1BARa6yTr\

vSrvK2gU-pk-w7AAQAAAAFAAAAAKK0rT8AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABIZNAAAAAA=

Guest guest

, Nobody can give you the option not to marry them at this time. You are the only one who can do that. I have been married for 40 years and I need to tell you, you do not want to marry the wrong one! Be strong, God gave you free will and is counting on you to use it wisely. Pray for the strength to do what you know is right.

Guest guest

wow!!!!!!! that is so great that you have remenbered their names and have been praying for them and us. (((((((hugs)))))))))))))!!!!!!!!! Lois

Prayers

I have continued to pray daily for the following since 2009. I haven't heard from most of you in at least a year. I'm hoping that God has answered our prayers and that you are all doing so well that you haven't needed the list. The following are on my prayer list: Sharon and , Kathy and son with spitting problem, Donna and , and Devin, Betty, Evan,, and , Angie and Ethan, and Mason, Kellie, , Paige, and Tristan, e and , Stacie and , Lindy and , a and Kardine, Sara and Mark, a, Deanna and Seth, and daughter, and Brayden, Lois and JJ, and Elijah, Tequisha and , Gwen and Caleb, Celeste and Cort, Sharon and Danny Frazz, Gail and Dominic, Raine and Keanu, Roseline and Joaquee, Judy and y, and Gabe, Rhonda and Maddie, and , Tricia and Angie and Elijah, Tobie and baby, Tara, , Caylie, Jordan, and , and Ben, Heidie and Ben, Lyn an , Pam , and , and Nick, Eileen and , and , Angy and , Judy and Jake, and Ricky, Debbie and Ethan, DeeAnn and Colton, and Ciara, Tricia, and NouraIf you are still on the list and read your name, i would appreciate hearing how you are doing. Pat K

Guest guest

Pat K - you are such a wonderful lady to keep us on your prayer group. I don't talk much on the groups too much now, should but my depression in the winter is very hard.

is doing well I think I have sent some recent posts on how he is doing - but I will tell you he earned another merit badge - oh what was it -- don't remember but he is getting another one this Saturday if he can get through Indian Lore.

and Devin are doing well, she has dropped her groups as it was just too much. Devin has need some extra help - but she did just take him off abilify as it was causing some unwanted something.

SharonI did not chose to have Autism in my life, God did

From: Pat <pkuenstler@...>Subject: Prayersautism Date: Monday, January 17, 2011, 8:06 AM

I have continued to pray daily for the following since 2009. I haven't heard from most of you in at least a year. I'm hoping that God has answered our prayers and that you are all doing so well that you haven't needed the list. The following are on my prayer list: Sharon and , Kathy and son with spitting problem, Donna and , and Devin, Betty, Evan,, and , Angie and Ethan, and Mason, Kellie, , Paige, and Tristan, e and , Stacie and , Lindy and , a and Kardine, Sara and Mark, a, Deanna and Seth, and daughter, and Brayden, Lois and JJ, and Elijah, Tequisha and , Gwen and Caleb, Celeste and Cort, Sharon and Danny Frazz, Gail and Dominic, Raine and Keanu, Roseline and Joaquee, Judy and y, and Gabe, Rhonda and Maddie, and , Tricia and Angie and Elijah, Tobie and baby, Tara,

, Caylie, Jordan, and , and Ben, Heidie and Ben, Lyn an , Pam , and , and Nick, Eileen and , and , Angy and , Judy and Jake, and Ricky, Debbie and Ethan, DeeAnn and Colton, and Ciara, Tricia, and NouraIf you are still on the list and read your name, i would appreciate hearing how you are doing. Pat K

Guest guest

Hi Pat!Thank you for being so faithful in your prayers for us! I know I appreciate it more than words can say.Ben is doing nicely right now — aggression and SIB are rare, and most days seem to go much smoother than several years ago. I hope Karac is doing well. Sure wish he and Ben could meet some day!Bless you for your continuous kindness and encouragement!Heidi Prayers

I have continued to pray daily for the following since 2009. I haven't

heard from most of you in at least a year. I'm hoping that God has

answered our prayers and that you are all doing so well that you

haven't needed the list. The following are on my prayer list: Sharon

and , Kathy and son with spitting problem, Donna and ,

and Devin, Betty, Evan,, and , Angie and Ethan,

and Mason, Kellie, , Paige, and Tristan, e and ,

Stacie and , Lindy and , a and Kardine, Sara and Mark,

a, Deanna and Seth, and daughter, and Brayden, Lois

and JJ, and Elijah, Tequisha and , Gwen and Caleb, Celeste

and Cort, Sharon and Danny Frazz, Gail and Dominic, Raine and Keanu,

Roseline and Joaquee, Judy and y, and Gabe, Rhonda and

Maddie, and , Tricia and Angie and Elijah, Tobie and

baby, Tara, , Caylie, Jordan, and , and Ben, Heidie

and Ben, Lyn an , Pam , and , and Nick,

Eileen and , and , Angy and , Judy and Jake,

and Ricky, Debbie and Ethan, DeeAnn and Colton, and

Ciara, Tricia, and Noura

If you are still on the list and read your name, i would appreciate

hearing how you are doing. Pat K

Guest guest

Hi Pat,

I am a firm believer in the Saving Power of Jesus Christ. His Grace and Mercy has not only secures my soul for the future but grants me peace in my present. Lately I have been very burdened about my prayer life. I feel deeply convicted to pray for my fellow families living on the Spectrum. Our own sweet son included! What things do you usually pray for when bringing your son and our fellow journeymen on this path?

P.

From: Pat <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 9:06:33 AMSubject: Prayers

I have continued to pray daily for the following since 2009. I haven't heard from most of you in at least a year. I'm hoping that God has answered our prayers and that you are all doing so well that you haven't needed the list. The following are on my prayer list: Sharon and , Kathy and son with spitting problem, Donna and , and Devin, Betty, Evan,, and , Angie and Ethan, and Mason, Kellie, , Paige, and Tristan, e and , Stacie and , Lindy and , a and Kardine, Sara and Mark, a, Deanna and Seth, and daughter, and Brayden, Lois and JJ, and Elijah, Tequisha and , Gwen and Caleb, Celeste and Cort, Sharon and Danny Frazz, Gail and Dominic, Raine and Keanu, Roseline and Joaquee, Judy and y, and Gabe, Rhonda and Maddie, and , Tricia and Angie and Elijah, Tobie and baby, Tara,

, Caylie, Jordan, and , and Ben, Heidie and Ben, Lyn an , Pam , and , and Nick, Eileen and , and , Angy and , Judy and Jake, and Ricky, Debbie and Ethan, DeeAnn and Colton, and Ciara, Tricia, and NouraIf you are still on the list and read your name, i would appreciate hearing how you are doing. Pat K