Guest guest

Hi! Thanks for info & I have had the sensitivity for over 7 yrs from mainly

cellphone signals &

even close proximity w/in 5 feet I feel they cause my supposely " migraine "

headache in my left temple area. I had read about mylin sheath damage, which I

truly believe that is what happened on my left side

I also had tried recptors of the gluathione, which seems to help some, along

w/eating alot of Advacados lately & now I know why!! I'm almost convinced our

bodies cna crave what it neeeds, along w/alot of KNOWLEDGE. Thanks for info much

apprectiated Hope everyone is doing well & God Bless

If anyone can relate, image for 7 yrs trying to stay away from cellphone(s) and

their reception range (waves)

S

Subject: Re: Re: glutathione

Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 2:15 PM

She has had severe reactions to radar, cell phones, etc. Now her reactions are

so minimal she is going back to school.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

Re: glutathione

>

> Date: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 9:46 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> > I would like to know more about glutathione. What is it for and how has

> > it helped you? How much do you need to take?

>

> Glutathione is the body's main antioxidant, helping you rid yourself of

> heavy metals and viruses. In chronically ill people, glutathione is

> typically depleted. I've read that taking glutathione supplements

> may not absorb all that well, although there are supplements which

> indirectly boost glutathione levels, like OSR and Alpha Lipoic Acid

> (probably many others). Also, some foods are high in glutathione,

> like avocados.

>

> Personally, ever since I got ill, I have eaten an avocado

> almost every day, and still find it beneficial (although fattening,

> I'm sure!)

>

> Marc

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>       

>

>

Guest guest

I was wondering about that Marc. You would have to be able to tolerate the ALA &

I can't at this point. shucks! Loni

Subject: Re: Re: glutathione

Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 5:24 PM

> In researching the various ALA supplements at the store, I came across a

> product called Nerve Shield.  It not only contains ALA, but also other

> supplements that are touted to protect the nerves and help rebuild the

> myelin sheathing.

Interesting! I see that the daily dose of Nerve Shield (2 tablets) contains

300mg of alpha lipoic acid. I know of at least one discussion group that

would insist that taking that much alpha lipoic acid at an interval of only

once per day would make many people worse (due to mobilization of heavy

metals), but I'm glad to hear that you're having good results.

Marc

Guest guest

Hi Bill,

I like your car shielding idea. How would you adhere the veil shield to the

windows themselves. I want to try this.

Thanks.

Re: Re: glutathione

Suggest to the local gov't that the police should be upgraded to

Lidar (laser). It still might affect her though. In fact, first try

buying about 5 feet of " veil shield " from Less EMF. Also some microwave

absorber perhaps. In daytime I drive with veilshield across the

windshield (held up by the visors) if I expect to encounter strong

microwaves. At night it does make vision harder due to

lights diffracting, and I generally only use it at stop lights near

cell towers at night (although it's not impossible to drive with it

at night if visibility is otherwise good and there's little oncoming

traffic).

My side and rear windows are shielded with ScotchTint amber-metallic;

otherwise I'd want veil shield on all those too. The absorber I have on

the dash and rear deck, but I don't think that's critical.

I just started taking RLA finally. Will let you know if it has any

dramatic results. Also curcumin.

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Marc <marc@...> wrote:

>

>

> > In researching the various ALA supplements at the store, I came across a

> > product called Nerve Shield. It not only contains ALA, but also other

> > supplements that are touted to protect the nerves and help rebuild the

> > myelin sheathing.

>

> Interesting! I see that the daily dose of Nerve Shield (2 tablets)

> contains

> 300mg of alpha lipoic acid. I know of at least one discussion group that

> would insist that taking that much alpha lipoic acid at an interval of

> only

> once per day would make many people worse (due to mobilization of heavy

> metals), but I'm glad to hear that you're having good results.

>

> Marc

>

>

Guest guest

I've had the same idea to try. A friend with chronic fatigue swears by Immunocal, which is a horrendously expensive whey product, sold through some kind of marketing structure, that is supposed to help with glutathione levels. It is so expensive though that I can't see using it over any extended period of time. And I wonder if whey protein is good for sinuses -- or does it have any dairy related effects? Did you see this article on Glutathione: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mark-hyman/glutathione-the-mother-of_b_530494.html I can't tell if there is much science behind all this or if it is just the latest fad. My friend did seem to be much improved though. JoanOn Apr 10, 2010, at 8:26 PM, janesmarino wrote:

Is anyone currently taking Glutathione to boost the immune system? If so, can you share whether this has been beneficial?

Thanks,

Jane

Guest guest

To be (very) short, maintaining sufficient glutathion levels is important to fight back infection properly. Low glutathion leads to all sorts of problems ; inversely, infection, inflammation, oxydation, etc all deplete glutathion levels.However,1) it is not clear (controversy) whether direct glutathion supplementation is efficient or safe (could reduce endogenous synthesis through feedback) ; most observers rather recommend supplementing in glutathion precursors such as N-acetylcysteine ;2) the idea to boost the local immunity is fine, but either one has a biofilm or not ; if not, boosting immunity in a reasonable manner can help ward off infections ; if one already has a biofilm, however, it has been demonstrated that no amount of immunity boosting will help get rid of it because all immune defence mechanisms are powerless in front of a biofilm ; it can only be killed through external assistance.There are anecdotical reports of some lung infections being cleared through topical (nebulized) glutathion supplementation, but no definitive conclusion can be drawn from this.In brief, whey protein compounds such as Immunocal may boost immunity in a favorable manner, but their long-term side-effects are unknown and it has been reasonably demonstrated that no amount of immunity will break an established biofilm.Current opinion is that compounds such as Immunocal could be quite useful as adjuvant treatment in a cancer, HIV or cystic fibrosis context.----------------J Cyst Fibros. 2003 Dec;2(4):195-8.Improved glutathione status in young adult patients with cystic fibrosis supplemented with whey protein.Grey V, Mohammed SR, Smountas AA, Bahlool R, Lands LC.The Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, McMaster Division, Hamilton Health Sciences, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.Erratum in:J Cyst Fibros. 2004 Mar;3(1):62.AbstractBACKGROUND: The lung disease of cystic fibrosis is associated with a chronic inflammatory reaction and an over abundance of oxidants relative to antioxidants. Glutathione functions as a major frontline defense against the build-up of oxidants in the lung. This increased demand for glutathione (GSH) in cystic fibrosis may be limiting if nutritional status is compromised. We sought to increase glutathione levels in stable patients with cystic fibrosis by supplementation with a whey-based protein. METHODS: Twenty-one patients who were in stable condition were randomly assigned to take a whey protein isolate (Immunocal, 10 g twice a day) or casein placebo for 3 months. Peripheral lymphocyte GSH was used as a marker of lung GSH. Values were compared with nutritional status and lung parameters. RESULTS: At baseline there were no significant differences in age, height, weight, percent ideal body weight or percent body fat. Lymphocyte GSH was similar in the two groups. After supplementation, we observed a 46.6% increase from baseline (P < 0.05) in the lymphocyte GSH levels in the supplemented group. No other changes were observed. CONCLUSION: The results show that dietary supplementation with a whey-based product can increase glutathione levels in cystic fibrosis. This nutritional approach may be useful in maintaining optimal levels of GSH and counteract the deleterious effects of oxidative stress in the lung in cystic fibrosis. Copyright 2003 European Cystic Fibrosis Society--------------------Eur J Nutr. 2002 Feb;41(1):12-8.Effects of long-term supplementation with whey proteins on plasma glutathione levels of HIV-infected patients.Micke P, Beeh KM, Buhl R.Pulmonary Division III, Medical Department, Mainz University Hospital, Germany. p.micke@...AbstractBACKGROUND: HIV infection is characterized by an enhanced oxidant burden and a systemic deficiency of the tripeptide glutathione (GSH), a major antioxidant. The semi-essential amino acid cysteine is the main source of the free sulfhydryl group of GSH and limits its synthesis. Whey proteins are rich in cysteine as well as in GSH precursor peptides. AIM OF THE STUDY: In order to evaluate the effects of whey supplementation on plasma GSH levels, HIV-infected patients were treated with whey proteins for a period of six months. METHODS: In a double blind clinical trial, 30 patients were randomized to a daily dose of 45 g whey proteins of either Protectamin (Fresenius Kabi, Germany) or Immunocal (Immunotec, Europe) for 2 weeks. Eighteen patients (16 male, 42 +/- 9.4 yr, 249 +/- 99 CD4+ lymphocytes/l) continued the trial with a daily dose of 45 g of Protectamin for six months. RESULTS: Pre-therapy, total plasma GSH levels (Protectamin: 1.92 +/- 0.6 microM; Immunocal: 1.99 +/- 0.9 microM) were less than normal (2.64 +/- 0.7 microM, p = 0.03). After two weeks of whey protein supplementation, plasma total GSH levels increased in the Protectamin group by 44 +/- 56% (2.79 +/- 1.1 microM, p = 0.004), while the difference in the Immunocal group did not reach significance (+24.5 +/- 59 %, 2.51 +/- 1.48 microM, p = 0.43). Consequently, all patients continuing the trial were openly switched to Protectamin. After six months, total GSH plasma levels were still significantly elevated compared to baseline (day 1: 1.95 +/- 0.8 microM vs. month 1: 2.18 +/- 0.8 microM, p = 0.19; month 3: 2.39 +/- 0.9 microM, p = 0.056; month 6: 2.47 +/- 0.8 microM, p = 0.033). Body weight, T-cell counts, and other clinical parameters did not change. The most common mild side effect was intestinal disturbance; severe adverse events did not occur. CONCLUSION: Supplementation with whey proteins persistently increased plasma glutathione levels in patients with advanced HIV-infection. The treatment was well tolerated. A larger long-term trial is clearly warranted to evaluate whether this positive influence on the glutathione metabolism translates into a more favorable course of the disease.----------------Nutr Cancer. 2000;38(2):200-8.Enchancing effect of patented whey protein isolate (Immunocal) on cytotoxicity of an anticancer drug.Tsai WY, Chang WH, Chen CH, Lu FJ.Department of Biochemistry, College of Medicine National Taiwan University, Taipei, ROC.AbstractTo determine the enhancing effect of a whey protein isolate on the cytotoxicity of a potential anticancer drug, baicalein, the human hepatoma cell line Hep G2 was assigned to grow in different media for four days, and cell growth and apoptosis were investigated. The control group was grown in normal medium; the other three groups were grown in whey protein isolate (Immunocal) medium, baicalein medium, and a combination of Immunocal and baicalein. As indicated by 3-(4,5-dimethylthiazol-2-yl)-2,5-diphenyl tetrazolium bromide assay, survival rate was significantly lower in cells grown in baicalein + Immunocal than in cells grown in baicalein alone. In contrast, there was no significant difference in survival rate of the cells grown in Immunocal. In the investigation of apoptosis, cells grown in baicalein + Immunocal showed a higher phosphatidylserine exposure, lower mitochondrial transmembrane potential, and nearly 13 times more cells undergoing apoptosis than cells grown in baicalein alone. We also demonstrated that Immunocal reduced glutathione (GSH) in Hep G2 cells by 20-40% and regulated the elevation of GSH, which was in response to baicalein. In conclusion, Immunocal seemed to enhance the cytotoxicity of baicalein by inducing more apoptosis; this increase in apoptotic cells may be associated with the depletion of GSH in Hep G2 cells. This is the first study to demonstrate, in vitro, that Immunocal may function as an adjuvant in cancer treatments.----------------> > > Is anyone currently taking Glutathione to boost the immune system? If so, can you share whether this has been beneficial?> > Thanks,> > Jane> > > >>

Guest guest

I was prescribed glutathione to add to a nebulizer solution in 2004. I

can't say that I noticed any improvement.

Pam

janesmarino wrote:

> Is anyone currently taking Glutathione to boost the immune system? If so, can

you share whether this has been beneficial?

> Thanks,

> Jane

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Actually Joan, there is a lot to Glutathione.  Years ago I gave myself injections of it while undergoing treatment for Lyme Disease.  It made a tremendous difference.  However, I have been Lyme-free for many years now and I do not go to the clinic where I was once treated.  I have picked up Glutathione tabs through a compounding pharmacy here in Denver, but it is not a prescription.  It got me wondering if anyone else in our Samters group had tried this.  I am willing to be the guinea pig and will let you know what I think.  I am fit to be tied right now because I am dealing with a doozy of a sinus infection and just can not get rid of this bastard! Excuse my French! I am irrigating and doing everything I know to do.  I fear, as we all do, that I will live out my life this way.Jane

Is anyone currently taking Glutathione to boost the immune system? If so, can you share whether this has been beneficial?

Thanks,

Jane

Guest guest

As always, asfy, a big "thank you" for all the additional information you supply us with.  You truly add to my knowledge of this disease I live with and it is more appreciated than I can properly express.  Thank you and blessings!JaneFrom: asfy <asfyso@...>Subject: Re: Glutathionesamters Date: Sunday, April 11, 2010, 11:13 AM

To be (very) short, maintaining sufficient glutathion levels is important to fight back infection properly. Low glutathion leads to all sorts of problems ; inversely, infection, inflammation, oxydation, etc all deplete glutathion levels.However,1) it is not clear (controversy) whether direct glutathion supplementation is efficient or safe (could reduce endogenous synthesis through feedback) ; most observers rather recommend supplementing in glutathion precursors such as N-acetylcysteine ;2) the idea to boost the local immunity is fine, but either one has a biofilm or not ; if not, boosting immunity in a reasonable manner can help ward off infections ; if one already has a biofilm, however, it has been demonstrated that no amount of immunity boosting will help get rid of it because all immune defence mechanisms are powerless in front of a biofilm ; it can only be killed

through external assistance.There are anecdotical reports of some lung infections being cleared through topical (nebulized) glutathion supplementation, but no definitive conclusion can be drawn from this.In brief, whey protein compounds such as Immunocal may boost immunity in a favorable manner, but their long-term side-effects are unknown and it has been reasonably demonstrated that no amount of immunity will break an established biofilm.Current opinion is that compounds such as Immunocal could be quite useful as adjuvant treatment in a cancer, HIV or cystic fibrosis context.------------ ----J Cyst Fibros. 2003 Dec;2(4):195- 8.Improved glutathione status in young adult patients with cystic fibrosis supplemented with whey protein.Grey V, Mohammed SR, Smountas AA, Bahlool R, Lands LC.The Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, McMaster Division, Hamilton Health Sciences, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.Erratum in:J Cyst Fibros. 2004 Mar;3(1):62.AbstractBACKGROUND: The lung disease of cystic fibrosis is associated with a chronic inflammatory reaction and an over abundance of oxidants relative to antioxidants. Glutathione functions as a major frontline defense against the build-up of oxidants in the lung. This increased demand for glutathione (GSH) in cystic fibrosis may be limiting if nutritional status is compromised. We sought to increase glutathione levels in stable patients with cystic fibrosis by supplementation with a whey-based protein. METHODS: Twenty-one patients who were in stable condition were randomly assigned to take a whey protein isolate (Immunocal, 10 g twice a day) or casein placebo for 3 months. Peripheral lymphocyte GSH was used as a marker of lung GSH.

Values were compared with nutritional status and lung parameters. RESULTS: At baseline there were no significant differences in age, height, weight, percent ideal body weight or percent body fat. Lymphocyte GSH was similar in the two groups. After supplementation, we observed a 46.6% increase from baseline (P < 0.05) in the lymphocyte GSH levels in the supplemented group. No other changes were observed. CONCLUSION: The results show that dietary supplementation with a whey-based product can increase glutathione levels in cystic fibrosis. This nutritional approach may be useful in maintaining optimal levels of GSH and counteract the deleterious effects of oxidative stress in the lung in cystic fibrosis. Copyright 2003 European Cystic Fibrosis Society------------ --------Eur J Nutr. 2002 Feb;41(1):12- 8.Effects of long-term supplementation with whey proteins on plasma glutathione levels of HIV-infected patients.Micke P, Beeh KM, Buhl R.Pulmonary Division III, Medical Department, Mainz University Hospital, Germany. p.micke3-med (DOT) klinik.uni- mainz.deAbstractBACKGROUND: HIV infection is characterized by an enhanced oxidant burden and a systemic deficiency of the tripeptide glutathione (GSH), a major antioxidant. The semi-essential amino acid cysteine is the main source of the free sulfhydryl group of GSH and limits its synthesis. Whey proteins are rich in cysteine as well as in GSH precursor peptides. AIM OF THE STUDY: In order to evaluate the effects of whey supplementation on plasma GSH

levels, HIV-infected patients were treated with whey proteins for a period of six months. METHODS: In a double blind clinical trial, 30 patients were randomized to a daily dose of 45 g whey proteins of either Protectamin (Fresenius Kabi, Germany) or Immunocal (Immunotec, Europe) for 2 weeks. Eighteen patients (16 male, 42 +/- 9.4 yr, 249 +/- 99 CD4+ lymphocytes/ l) continued the trial with a daily dose of 45 g of Protectamin for six months. RESULTS: Pre-therapy, total plasma GSH levels (Protectamin: 1.92 +/- 0.6 microM; Immunocal: 1.99 +/- 0.9 microM) were less than normal (2.64 +/- 0.7 microM, p = 0.03). After two weeks of whey protein supplementation, plasma total GSH levels increased in the Protectamin group by 44 +/- 56% (2.79 +/- 1.1 microM, p = 0.004), while the difference in the Immunocal group did not reach significance (+24.5 +/- 59 %, 2.51 +/- 1.48 microM, p = 0.43). Consequently, all patients continuing the trial were openly switched to

Protectamin. After six months, total GSH plasma levels were still significantly elevated compared to baseline (day 1: 1.95 +/- 0.8 microM vs. month 1: 2.18 +/- 0.8 microM, p = 0.19; month 3: 2.39 +/- 0.9 microM, p = 0.056; month 6: 2.47 +/- 0.8 microM, p = 0.033). Body weight, T-cell counts, and other clinical parameters did not change. The most common mild side effect was intestinal disturbance; severe adverse events did not occur. CONCLUSION: Supplementation with whey proteins persistently increased plasma glutathione levels in patients with advanced HIV-infection. The treatment was well tolerated. A larger long-term trial is clearly warranted to evaluate whether this positive influence on the glutathione metabolism translates into a more favorable course of the disease.------------ ----Nutr Cancer. 2000;38(2):200- 8.Enchancing effect of patented whey protein isolate (Immunocal) on cytotoxicity of an anticancer drug.Tsai WY, Chang WH, Chen CH, Lu FJ.Department of Biochemistry, College of Medicine National Taiwan University, Taipei, ROC.AbstractTo determine the enhancing effect of a whey protein isolate on the cytotoxicity of a potential anticancer drug, baicalein, the human hepatoma cell line Hep G2 was assigned to grow in different media for four

days, and cell growth and apoptosis were investigated. The control group was grown in normal medium; the other three groups were grown in whey protein isolate (Immunocal) medium, baicalein medium, and a combination of Immunocal and baicalein. As indicated by 3-(4,5-dimethylthia zol-2-yl) -2,5-diphenyl tetrazolium bromide assay, survival rate was significantly lower in cells grown in baicalein + Immunocal than in cells grown in baicalein alone. In contrast, there was no significant difference in survival rate of the cells grown in Immunocal. In the investigation of apoptosis, cells grown in baicalein + Immunocal showed a higher phosphatidylserine exposure, lower mitochondrial transmembrane potential, and nearly 13 times more cells undergoing apoptosis than cells grown in baicalein alone. We also demonstrated that Immunocal reduced glutathione (GSH) in Hep G2 cells by 20-40% and regulated the elevation of GSH, which was in response to baicalein. In

conclusion, Immunocal seemed to enhance the cytotoxicity of baicalein by inducing more apoptosis; this increase in apoptotic cells may be associated with the depletion of GSH in Hep G2 cells. This is the first study to demonstrate, in vitro, that Immunocal may function as an adjuvant in cancer treatments.------------ ----> > > Is anyone currently taking Glutathione to boost the immune system? If so, can you share whether this has been beneficial?> > Thanks,> > Jane> > > >>

Guest guest

Thank you, Jane, but that was an easy one as I had already studied glutathione. If you try it, do note that the form of administration makes a big difference in bioavailability (IV being preferable to a pill). Good luck with the current infection, don't let it build up too long before seeing the doctor. We'll all feel better in some years' time, when research will have progressed...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glutathionehttp://www.articlesbase.com/supplements-and-vitamins-articles/some-basic-glutathione-side-effects-1509020.htmlhttp://jn.nutrition.org/cgi/content/full/134/3/489--- In samters , Jane Marino <janesmarino@...> wrote:>> Actually Joan, there is a lot to Glutathione. Â Years ago I gave myself injections of it while undergoing treatment for Lyme Disease. Â It made a tremendous difference. Â However, I have been Lyme-free for many years now and I do not go to the clinic where I was once treated. Â I have picked up Glutathione tabs through a compounding pharmacy here in Denver, but it is not a prescription. Â It got me wondering if anyone else in our Samters group had tried this. Â I am willing to be the guinea pig and will let you know what I think. Â I am fit to be tied right now because I am dealing with a doozy of a sinus infection and just can not get rid of this bastard! Excuse my French! I am irrigating and doing everything I know to do. Â I fear, as we all do, that I will live out my life this way.Jane> > > > > > > Â > > > > Is anyone currently taking Glutathione to boost the immune system? If so, can you share whether this has been beneficial?> > Thanks,> > Jane>

Guest guest

Jane, I'm in something of the same situation as you -- just developing a bad sinus infection -- I have an unrelated appointment with the ENT tomorrow and will probably get antibiotics. I'm in Boulder -- wonder if the compounding pharmacy here has Glutathione tabs as well. Keep us informed as to the results -- which pharmacy do you use in Denver? I have a couple boxes of Immunocal in my cupboard -- I bought them, but then was doing no dairy (except goat's milk) and so quit using them. Will start up again -- but once these packets run out I don't think I can bring myself to spend that much money on a little bit of whey. I wonder if there are any less pricey products that would give the same results. Good luck with getting rid of your infection and I hope I can do the same with mine. All the best.JoanOn Apr 11, 2010, at 4:02 PM, Jane Marino wrote:

Actually Joan, there is a lot to Glutathione. Years ago I gave myself injections of it while undergoing treatment for Lyme Disease. It made a tremendous difference. However, I have been Lyme-free for many years now and I do not go to the clinic where I was once treated. I have picked up Glutathione tabs through a compounding pharmacy here in Denver, but it is not a prescription. It got me wondering if anyone else in our Samters group had tried this. I am willing to be the guinea pig and will let you know what I think. I am fit to be tied right now because I am dealing with a doozy of a sinus infection and just can not get rid of this bastard! Excuse my French! I am irrigating and doing everything I know to do. I fear, as we all do, that I will live out my life this way.Jane

Thanks,

Jane

Guest guest

I read that glutathione is increased by 300% by using Protandim. Have you head

this?

> >

> > For those of you who are interested in increasing your glutathione, Mark

Hyman has an informative piece on his website and blog today.

> >

> >

http://www.ultrawellness.com/blog/glutathione?utm_campaign=1502-04152010 & utm_med\

ium=email & utm_source=newsletter & utm_content=default

> >

> > Joan

> >

>

Guest guest

Jan, opinion articles often overlook the fact that the amount of glutathione

increase relies on dietary glutathione precursors. That is to say, the

rate-limiting factor for glutathione manufacture is bonded cysteine, and to a

certain extent, available selenium that may be adversely affected by arsenic in

your water.

Supplements may well increase glutathione but that process depends on whatever

bonded cysteine is already available and redistributes crucially-important

cysteine without addressing its deficiency. This is similar to the argument for

using milk thistle without glutathione precursors.

Since a disease condition is absolutely proven to be linked to low glutathione,

and since glutathione increases with the rate-limiting factor cysteine even

without a supplement that challenges glutathione reserves, it seems unwise to

not supply this precursor (bonded cysteine) no matter what else you do ;) ...and

that's why cold processed whey is so important as a rich source of bonded

cysteine.

I use ozone, an oxidant, in my clinical environment, and I do know that despite

the glutathione rise it precipitates, one can age pretty rapidly by oxidation if

one does not also support their antioxidant pool with glutathione precursors as

well. 'Nuff said.

all good,

Duncan

> >

> > http://www.naturalnews.com/028570_glutathione_GSH.html

> >

Guest guest

I take 5 mL every morning. Its amazing. I would have been dead years ago

without it. I was taking only 3 mL for awhile - I was getting by, but was still

pretty sick, then the Doc ran a test to see how much was in my blood - it was

only 75% of 100, and so she upped the dose. (She said that I would need 100% for

my liver to possibly heal.) :)

I also have tried the compounded glutathione pills, but they didn't work at all

- I think they made me sick, actually. The supplements from the vitamins place

do help a little, I have found, but the shots are best for me.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Guest guest

Wow, that's a lot of glutitione! I have been taking 1 ml every other day but

maybe it's not enough.

That must be very expensive to inject that much glut!

So your doc measured it in your blood. Did you see a NMD. I can't imagine an

orthodox doc figuring that out! 

Ya I would have been dead too if I wasn't doing the injections of Glut. Yes oral

glut does not work.

Tell me more!  Loni

Subject: Re: Glutathione

esens

Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 12:46 PM

I take 5 mL every morning. Its amazing. I would have been dead years ago without

it. I was taking only 3 mL for awhile - I was getting by, but was still pretty

sick, then the Doc ran a test to see how much was in my blood - it was only 75%

of 100, and so she upped the dose. (She said that I would need 100% for my liver

to possibly heal.) :)

I also have tried the compounded glutathione pills, but they didn't work at all

- I think they made me sick, actually. The supplements from the vitamins place

do help a little, I have found, but the shots are best for me.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Guest guest

I was just rereading this post and what about taking liposomal glutathione?

I take .5 tsp every night with my other liquids. Took a tablespoon after I

had that ugly tooth pulled.

_____

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of MG

Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 10:52 AM

Subject: RE: [ ] Inflamation...

I take 600mg three times per day

>

>

> From: laceyinbh <laceyinbh@... <mailto:laceyinbh%40> >

> Subject: [ ] Inflamation...

>

<mailto: %40>

> Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 6:09 PM

>

>

> I've been on IV Rocephin and Tim's formulas for just over six

> weeks, but after slowly increasing the dose last week I

> started having acute pain in my jaw, feet, hips and joint

> swelling in my hands, plus fever daily....has anyone had a

> similar reaction??? Isn't the protocol anti-inflammatory???

>

> Please share your advice:)

>

>

>