>

>Jim,

>

>I had always heard that candida cannot survive in an acid medium and that's

>why we're supposed to do whatever we can to lower the bowel PH. It sure

>gets confusing.

>

>Sharon

It is true that acid, especialy lactacid kill Candida.

Different parts of bowel should have different PH.

Exercise, positiv attitude, Diet, cleansing , supplements, massage,....

help having good PH inside bowel.

He did not mean to alkalinize bowel, but to alkalinize blood and body.

More alkaline blood is less prone to diseases.

What is good for bowel, to maintain right PH in the right part, is also

good for the blood to keep less acid.

Healthy Digestion goes something like this :

mouth - alcaline

stomach - very acid

duodenum - much more alkaline then stomach

small intestine - more acid then duodenum

colon - more alcaline - then acid - then more alcaline -> sigmoid- rectum

I hope this helps.

Dusan Stojkovic

Norway

Guest guest

Sharon L. House wrote:

> " Anyway, alkalinize yourself and candida can't survive "

>

> Jim,

>

> I had always heard that candida cannot survive in an acid medium and that's

> why we're supposed to do whatever we can to lower the bowel PH. It sure

> gets confusing.

>

Sharon,

I am always willing to be corrected, but we are supposed to be slightly acid

externally and slightly alkaline internally. If the colon is different, so be

it. But candida isn't systemic until it leaves the intestine, and I'm certain

that we should be alkaline everywhere else.

jim :)

--

jim@... http://www.entrance.to/madscience

http://www.entrance.to/poetry ICQ:16531148

amicus certus in re incerta

Guest guest

Time, grobertson@... writes:

" About 1 million have taken it so far. Official approval Though it is a

relatively new tool for the military, the anthrax vaccine has been around and

in use for decades by veterinarians and others, Stephanakis says.

It appears the numbers keep getting more and more slanted. 1,000,000 troops

have been vaccinated? 170 have refused? I hope everyone plans on writing to

this person and setting the record straight. That's quite a big whoops to

mistake 1,000,000 doses for 1,000,000 people.

Guest guest

Mr. on can't get his facts straight. Please disregard him until he

does.

Capt. L. " Buzz " Rempfer

Guest guest

It is more than a zapper Lona. Her book talks about all of the toxins in

our lives right now and how to avoid them. Check out her book from the

Liabrary ok you will see. You have to make choices for your own life. I

just feel she is right on. Myra

pH

I just looked the book up on the net. It is about a zapper?? Weren't

they a passing phase? Do you use one?

Lona

Do you remember is she goes into it in depth? And about how much it

costs? I have so many useless books here my husband is about to throttle

me.

Lona

Lona, I got a book called a cure for all diseases by Hulda . She

talked about that in her book. At first I thought she was a kook, but she

is not and her book is very good. Myra

] I need something to normalize my pH. Mine fluctuates. My mouth

pH and urine are at different ends of the spectrum. Does anyone have any

ideas about that??

Guest guest

Hi Lona, I agree with Myra, I think " The Cure For All Deseases " by Hylda

is a remarkable book. My sister told me about it and at first I

thought the whole thing sounded nuts, but once I started reading her book I

couldn't put it down. It makes such perfect sense to me now. I only wish I

had read it a few years ago, it could have spared me some real health

problems. Debbie

Guest guest

Thanks , I went to the site but I think I will stick to my high

protein, veg and low carbo as I do really well on that. I only get sick, etc

when I eat a lot of carbo's.

Sherry

Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at

http://profiles.msn.com.

Guest guest

Hi ! Everyone should strive for a balanced pH level. An acidic medium is great to host all kinds of diseases, toxicity, mucus,etc. It is better to be more on the alkaline side than on the acidic. I have here a book by Dreher: The Cleanse Cookbook on page 9 she writes: Every breath we take and even the beating of our hearts depends upon our bodies maintaining a precisely balanced pH in the blood, and in other critical body elements. Every enzyme system in the body is influenced by pH. This means that without proper pH, cells cannot receive the nutrients and energy they need to stay healthy. As cells weaken, they cannot perform well. If this persists, tissues and whole organs begin to malfunction. This then impairs the functioning of the whole body systems, and serious disease begins to evolve...When people become too acidic they are likely to die in a coma, and when they become too alkalotic they are likely to die of tetany or convultions. At a certain point between the two, we have health, but if the pH of any organ or cell moves toward one of these extremes, dysfunction is always the result...The standard American diet places heavy emphasis on acid forming foods. These foods force our bodies to use precious electrolyte reserves to balance the excess acidity they create...if we eat a diet high in acid forming foods, we can become deficient in many minerals including sodium, calcium, magnesium and potassium... Our bodies have several incredible control mechanisms to maintain this delicate balance of pH. One process is called the buffer system or the regulation of acid-base balance. To eliminate complex explanations, we can say that the first step is for the body to buffer the acids by absorbing the acid with sodium bicarbonate. Each time an acid is buffered by the sodium, the pH rises. In this process, the body brings the acids to a level in which it can safely remove them out of the body through the kidneys and increase the pH of the food so that it can be assimilated. This may bring more clarity. When we eat alkaline-forming foods, there are more than enough electrolytes to buffer whatever acids were in the food and the remainder is an excess of electrolytes. When we eat acid-forming foods, there are not enough electrolites to buffer the acids and what remains is an excess of acids or a depletion of electrolites. The body then has to deplete its own alkaline reserves (also needed for excercise, illness and stress) to handle the acids. Since we Os eat plenty of meat (very acidic) we should buffer it with a nice big salad. Lemon is very alkaline so what I do is once I make my big salad with as many raw veggies I find and lots of onions and garlic, I squeeze on it one lemon, a tablespoon or more of olive oil, some sea salt and any herb (basil, oregano, tarragon...). I have found best for me to eat the carbohydrates at night only with a salad too to buffer the acidity of them and I never mix meat or ay other protein with carbohydrates. Here is a list of Acid-producing foods (by the same author): Alcohol Beans, dried Black pepper Bread and crackers Cake and pastries Canned, frozen, or processed foods Cereal (processed) Chocolate Coffee (except following a meal, black, no decaffeinated) Corn starch Cranberries Dairy (milk, cheese, eggs) Distilled vinegar Fish or shellfish Fruits (glazed or sulfured) Grains (except millet) Honey or molasses Meat or poultry Nuts and Seeds (ones not listed on alkaline list) Oils (except flax seed or extra virgin olive oil) Pasta Plums Popcorn Prunes Salt Soft drinks Sugar, saccharin, aspartame Tea (except herbal) Tobacco Water (tap or carbonated) Wheat products Alkaline-producing foods: Apple cider vinegar Beans, fresh Dried fruit, non sulphured (dates, figs, raisins, etc.) Fruit, fresh (except cranberries) Fruit juice, fresh squeezed Green foods (algae, spirulina, chlorella, barley grass, etc.) Herbal teas Herbs (fresh or dried) Garlic Maple syrup Millet (grain) Nuts (almonds and chesnuts soaked in water) Oil (flax seed or extra virgin olive oil) Potatoes and yams (in moderation during cleansing) Vegetables, fresh (raw or cooked) Vegetable juice, fresh squeezed Vegetable soup or broth Sauerkraut and other fermented vegetables Seeds (flax, pumpkin, squash, sunflower soaked in water) Seasonings (natural, salt-free, chemichal-free) Sea vegetables (dulse, kelp, seaweed, etc.) Sprouts (all types) Stevia (natural herbal sweetener) Water (purified, non-carbonated mineral, or distilled) Wheat grass juice Whey (goat only not cow) Note: There are other foods considered to be alkaline by several sources. They have not been included in the above list because they are mucus forming, create congestion in the body, and interfere whith the cleanse and detoxification process. It is highly recommended that these foods be avoided during the cleanse and detoxification process. Cottage cheese, fat free Chicken breast, lean, chemical-free Eggs, free range only Milk, raw organic (unpasturized) Tofu and tempeh (fermented) Yogurt, organic Note We can lose this balance as a result of: 1) taking drugs (medicinal), which can cause metabolic stress, 2) being stressed, for emotional stress drains us of electrolytes (just as we were eating acid-forming foods), or 3) eating acid forming foods. In the Western world all three are prevalent; the latter two are the most common. _____________________________________________________________________________________________ , you had asked this in a different mssg. My favorite supplement is a probiotic from Life Science Products called Nature's Biotics which I take daily and increase quantity when I travel. Right now my favorite food is flax seed which I take daily in the Rice Protein Shake and I just got Microhydrin (hydrogen) which seems it is an amazing antioxidant. I got the powder to brush the teeth with (Microbrite) and it is amazing how it cleanses and whitens them immediately! The only problem with it is that one of the ingredients is Aloe, but since one does not ingest it will be OK I suppose. I will let you know how I react to Microhydrin. I am trying to be as little as I can in the computer while I am having the mercury removed from my teeth, that is why you don't hear much from me, but I love my ER group and all the nice, interesting, caring people in it. Have a great week-end! pH Thanks ,, now I remember that it was you who brought up the originaldiscussion on pH!!! will look into the info you gave... fascinatingsubject!!! As an "O" should we live w/ our acidity or strive foralkalinity?!,,, should all blood types seek the same balance?

Guest guest

Thanks, , for all the info!

I have not read all of it over, just as of yet, however, something

caught my eye. You mentioned the rice protein and I would like to know

which type. If yours is from Nutrastar, then I noticed on their web

site 3 different types.

(Would like to order but do not yet know which kind)

Frances

Guest guest

HI ,

I am not fussing at you, but could you (and everyone else who from time to time who does this) please not put your messages on a colored background. You have such good information to offer and I want to read it all, but have a VERY difficult time reading off of a colored background at 13,500 feet elevation. The words run together and give me a headache to read. For the most part all of you all send me email on a regular background but when I get those with the colored background I just delete them without stressing my eyes to read them and I don't want to miss anything.

Mahalo (thank you)

CB

Hi ! Everyone should strive for a balanced pH level. An acidic medium is great to host all kinds of diseases, toxicity, mucus,etc. It is better to be more on the alkaline side than on the acidic. I have here a book by Dreher: The Cleanse Cookbook on page 9 she writes: Every breath we take and even the beating of our hearts depends upon our bodies maintaining a precisely balanced pH in the blood, and in other critical body elements. Every enzyme system in the body is influenced by pH. This means that without proper pH, cells cannot receive the nutrients and energy they need to stay healthy. As cells weaken, they cannot perform well. If this persists, tissues and whole organs begin to !

malfunction. This then impairs the functioning of the whole body systems, and serious disease begins to evolve...When people become too acidic they are likely to die in a coma, and when they become too alkalotic they are likely to die of tetany or convultions. At a certain point between the two, we have health, but if the pH of any organ or cell moves toward one of these extremes, dysfunction is always the result...The standard American diet places heavy emphasis on acid forming foods. These foods force our bodies to use precious electrolyte reserves to balance the excess acidity they create...if we eat a diet high in acid forming foods, we can become deficient in many minerals including sodium, calcium, magnesium and potassium... Our bodies have several incredible control mechanisms to maintain this delicate balance of pH. One process is called the buffer system or the regulation of acid-base balance. To eliminat!

e complex explanations, we can say that the first step is for the body to buffer the acids by absorbing the acid with sodium bicarbonate. Each time an acid is buffered by the sodium, the pH rises. In this process, the body brings the acids to a level in which it can safely remove them out of the body through the kidneys and increase the pH of the food so that it can be assimilated. This may bring more clarity. When we eat alkaline-forming foods, there are more than enough electrolytes to buffer whatever acids were in the food and the remainder is an excess of electrolytes. When we eat acid-forming foods, there are not enough electrolites to buffer the acids and what remains is an excess of acids or a depletion of electrolites. The body then has to deplete its own alkaline reserves (also needed for excercise, illness and stress) to handle the acids. Since we Os eat plenty of meat (very acidic) we should buffer it with a nice big salad. Lemon is very alkaline so what I do is once I make my big salad with as many raw veggies I find and lots of onions and garlic, I squeeze on it one lemon, a tablespoon or more of olive oil, some sea salt and any herb (basil, oregano, tarragon...). I have found best for me to eat the carbohydrates at night only with a salad too to buffer the acidity of them and I never mix meat or ay other protein with carbohydrates. Here is a list of Acid-producing foods (by the same author): Alcohol Beans, dried Black pepper Bread and crackers Cake and pastries Canned, frozen, or processed foods Cereal (processed) Chocolate Coffee (except following a meal, black, no decaffeinated) Corn starch Cranberries Dairy (milk, cheese, eggs) Distilled vinegar Fish or shellfish Fruits (glazed or sulfured) Grains (except millet) Honey or molasses Meat or poultry Nuts and Seeds (ones not listed on alkaline list) Oils (except flax seed or extra virgin olive oil) Pasta Plums Popcorn Prunes Salt Sof!

t drinks Sugar, saccharin, aspartame Tea (except herbal) Tobacco Water (tap or carbonated) Wheat products Alkaline-producing foods: Apple cider vinegar Beans, fresh Dried fruit, non sulphured (dates, figs, raisins, etc.) Fruit, fresh (except cranberries) Fruit juice, fresh squeezed Green foods (algae, spirulina, chlorella, barley grass, etc.) Herbal teas Herbs (fresh or dried) Garlic Maple syrup Millet (grain)!

Nuts (almonds and chesnuts soaked in water) Oil (flax seed or extra virgin olive oil) Potatoes and yams (in moderation during cleansing) Vegetables, fresh (raw or cooked) Vegetable juice, fresh squeezed Vegetable soup or broth Sauerkraut and other fermented vegetables Seeds (flax, pumpkin, squash, sunflower soaked in water) Seasonings (natural, salt-free, chemichal-free) Sea vegetables (dulse, kelp, seaweed, etc.) Sprouts (all types) Stevia (natural herbal sweetener) Water (purified, non-carbonated mineral, or distilled) Wheat grass juice Whey (goat only not cow) Note: There are other foods considered to be alkaline by several sources. They have not been included in the above list because they are mucus forming, create congestion in the body, and interfere whith the cleanse and detoxification process. It is highly recommended that these foods be avoided during the cleanse and detoxification process. Cottage cheese, fat free Chicken breast, lean, chemical-free Eggs, free range only Milk, raw organic (unpasturized) Tofu and tempeh (fermented) Yogurt, organic Note We can lose this balance as a result of: 1) taking drugs (medicinal), which can cause metabolic stress, 2) be!

ing stressed, for emotional stress drains us of electrolytes (just as we were eating acid-forming foods), or 3) eating acid forming foods. In the Western world all three are prevalent; the latter two are the most common. _____________________________________________________________________________________________ , you had asked this in a different mssg. My favorite supplement is a probiotic from Life Science Products called Nature's Biotics which I take daily and increase quantity when I travel. Right now my favorite food is flax seed which I take daily in the Rice Protein Shake and I just got Microhydrin (hydrogen) which seems it is an amazing antioxidant. I got the powder to brush the teeth with (Microbrite) and it is amazing how it cleanses and whitens them immediately! The only problem with it is that one of the ingred!

ients is Aloe, but since one does not ingest it will be OK I suppose. I will let you know how I react to Microhydrin. I am trying to be as little as I can in the computer while I am having the mercury removed from my teeth, that is why you don't hear much from me, but I love my ER group and all the nice, interesting, caring people in it. Have a great week-end! pH Thanks ,, now I remember that it was you who brought up the originaldiscussion on pH!!! will look into the info you gave... fascinatingsubject!!! As an "O" should we live w/ our acidity or strive foralkalinity?!,,, should all blood types seek the same balance?

Guest guest

You know, I'm reading posts such as these and it occurs to me that we may

never know the actual pH of the tissue unless we examine and test it.

But -- and I know this is a but -- But I seem to see this our flesh and

organs as tissue influenced by and floating in a changing sea of pH that is

influenced by the sea as the sea changes. I wonder if we can know how long,

after we properly change the sea, it takes for the tissue and the flesh to

change it's pH. I'm sure it more than just overnight. I'm sure it takes

time for the tissue in an organ to change its own pH; like, maybe, weeks.

Months? Don't know about months. How do you see it? Obie.

pH

>

> Ivan wrote:

>

> I'm sorry, but I believe it is not possible to say whether the

> systemic body fluids are acid or alkaline simply by taking the pH of

> the urine or saliva, that is to say, whether one is suffering from

> alkalosis or acidosis.

>

> Please see :

> http://www.royalrife.com/ph.html

> for further information.

>

>

> ~~~~~~~~~~~

> In the excellent book BIOBALANCE by Dr. Wiley, he says the same

> thing. He based his treatment on venous pH, and he said he found

> no relationship between that and urine and saliva pH.

>

> The book has several diets. When I started the more alkalizing

> one my urine pH was very low. In several months it was at the

> most alkaline mark all the time...in other words, I'd become

> too alkaline. I felt very good during the time my urine pH

> has come up some, but when it was high I felt not so good.

>

> So actually I did find a relationship between his diet and

> urine pH.

>

> I of course have no idea what my tissue pH was.

>

> ~^^V^^~

>

>

>

> OxyPLUS is an unmoderated e-ring dealing with oxidative therapies, and

other alternative self-help subjects.

>

> THERE IS NO MEDICAL ADVICE HERE!

>

> This list is the 1st Amendment in action. The things you will find here

are for information and research purposes only. We are people sharing

information we believe in. If you act on ideas found here, you do so at your

own risk. Self-help requires intelligence, common sense, and the ability to

take responsibility for your own actions. By joining the list you agree to

hold yourself FULLY responsible FOR yourself. Do not use any ideas found

here without consulting a medical professional, unless you are a researcher

or health care provider.

>

> You can unsubscribe via e-mail by sending A NEW e-mail to the following

address - NOT TO THE OXYPLUS LIST! -

> DO NOT USE REPLY BUTTON & DO NOT PUT THIS IN THE SUBJECT LINE or BODY of

the message! :

>

> oxyplus-unsubscribeegroups

>

> oxyplus-normalonelist - switch your subscription to normal mode.

>

>

Guest guest

Well, I have seen people with ph in low range go to ph in good range in a short

time on coral calcium, less than a month. It immediately starts to change, but

doesn't get fully there for a few weeks.

Donna

Re: pH

You know, I'm reading posts such as these and it occurs to me that we may

But -- and I know this is a but -- But I seem to see this our flesh and

organs as tissue influenced by and floating in a changing sea of pH that is

influenced by the sea as the sea changes. I wonder if we can know how long,

after we properly change the sea, it takes for the tissue and the flesh to

change it's pH. I'm sure it more than just overnight. I'm sure it takes

time for the tissue in an organ to change its own pH; like, maybe, weeks.

Guest guest

Donna I got the order, I am mailing the check, THANK YOU

You know, I'm reading posts such as these and it occurs to me that we

may

But -- and I know this is a but -- But I seem to see this our flesh

and

organs as tissue influenced by and floating in a changing sea of pH that

is

influenced by the sea as the sea changes. I wonder if we can know how

long,

after we properly change the sea, it takes for the tissue and the flesh

to

change it's pH. I'm sure it more than just overnight. I'm sure it

takes

time for the tissue in an organ to change its own pH; like, maybe,

weeks.

Guest guest

In a message dated 3/30/01 10:44:18 PM Central Daylight Time,

writes:

> I would like to know how to test

> the ph of soaps with ph strips.

They're so inaccurate that it's a waste of your time. You need a pH meter.

Guest guest

Hi, Blaine; a good post and I'm glad to respond about tips. I've switched from

pH paper to a liquid product labeled as LaMOTTE Bromthymol Blue Indicator. I

use a plastic spoon, an eyedropper and a small urine sample bottle. I catch a

sample, take it to the sink, put two drops of urine into the spoon and drop one

drop of Blue into it; same with saliva; two drops. I understand a yellow result

is too acid, a blue is too alkaline. Right in the middle is green; domino.

Just a rinse or two with plain water and the spoon is ready for the next test.

Because I may have been too acidic for years and I'm advised that changing my

cellular pH may take as long as a year, I'm attempting to manipulate my readings

with Dale 's Emulsified Cod Liver Oil. It has a delightful orange

taste and works well. If I come up acid I take a teaspoon, acid for a couple

days, a tablespoon.

Re: ph

>

> Hi Ben:

>

> I'm interested in anything I can do myself. I have been taking my blood

pressure and Ph (oral) twice daily now for almost two years. Now, maybe I

know why ?! Do you have the

> name of the author?

>

> Thanks

> Blaine

=================================================

UNSUBSCRIBING FROM THE PRALT-DISCUSS LIST:

Registered Topica users can unsubscribe from the list on the web with the click

of a button. At the Topica site, while in the Pralt-Discuss List, in their list

preferences.

Subscribers can also unsubscribe from your list via email simply by sending a

BLANK email to:

Pralt-Discuss-unsubscribe@...

==^================================================================

EASY UNSUBSCRIBE click here: http://topica.com/u/?b1dfcn.b2vCHe

Or send an email Pralt-Discuss-unsubscribe@...

This email was sent to: obie2@...

T O P I C A -- Learn More. Surf Less.

Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Topics You Choose.

http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01

==^================================================================

Guest guest

In a message dated 6/13/01 12:33:01 AM Central Daylight Time,

writes:

> What is a safe pH range for handmade soap?

>

>

>

According to Spitz, well known and respected soap chemist of Chicago,

the pH of REAL soap is 10.15 - 10.3.

Guest guest

Hi, ,

Good post of pH. I have a couple of points to add/correct (coming from a

biochemist background).

>pH stands for: potential Hydrogen or parts Hydrogen, and is measured on a

>scale of 0 to 14.

For those technically inclined, the p stands for (-1) X [log(H+

concentraction]. a pH of 0 = 1 molar strong acid. There are concentrations

higher - battery acid for one - that would theoretically give a pH of less

than 0. The same goes for alkaline concentrations at the other end. Both

extremes are found only in special circumstances and are not relevant to

biology, much less normal physiology. The pH scale is limited to 0 to 14 by

convention, since above or below that the concentration of water is enough

different to affect the pH scale.

>The water that you drink is probably about just above the neutral point in

>the pH scale.

Not sure what you meant by " above " - above on the pH scale means more

alkaline. Normally tap water is somewhat acidic because of the CO2 dissolved

in it - without any other ions (e.g. sodium, chloride, chlorine, calcium,

magnesium, etc.) such as distilled water, the pH after equilibration with

atmospheric CO2 the pH is 4.something.

Boiled (to drive off CO2) distilled water will have a pH of 7.0. Tap water

will vary somewhat due to the chlorination process, but is generally

similar.

Jerry

Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

Guest guest

In a message dated 09/22/2001 9:30:10 PM Central Daylight Time,

gwc@... writes:

> I've started to monitor my saliva and urine pH first thing in the morning.

> So far my saliva is 5.5 and the urine is 6.

>

> What are the optimum values for these? Are my values considered

> dangerously low?

>

> Greg

>

>

According to Dr. Carey Reams, each should be 6.40.

Edith

Guest guest

gwc@... writes:

>

> dangerously low?

>

> Greg

>

>

Edith

Guest guest

gwc@... writes:

>

> dangerously low?

>

> Greg

>

>

Edith

Guest guest

Some one else can/will tell you more/better, but I can tell you this: the way

that the body interacts with the food is an ESSENTIAL aspect to ph

considerations.

HTH,

Frances

pH

Hi guys! The pH theory is intriguing. I once read that cancer cannot

survive in an alkaline environment! Interesting. Wonder if Dr. D

considered pH balance in ER at all... seems as if you follow his daily food

ratios you would get a good pH mix. As great as meat is for us.. I think

it's important not to overwhelm your body w/ it and go heavier on the veg's

and just a few fruits a day. Question: if the food's " ash " (what's left

after digestion determining its alkalinity or acidity) then, is it possible

to check it's pH w/ litmus paper before you eat it to see what level it's at?

Curious about lemonade... seems like it should be an acid fruit but it's

not and when you add sugar would that make an acid product? Does anyone

have any more info on this? thanks much!

Guest guest

Have you tried undecylenic acid, formula sf-722,and

caprylic acid ?

Have you tried colloidal silver ?

Tripp healed herself

I am currently using colloidal silver.

--- naturedestroyed <naturedestroyed@...> wrote:

>

> Hello people. i'm new here.

>

> Does anyone know if an acid pH can cause candida?

>

> I'm trying to find the cause of my problem because i

> now believe that

> taking antifungals is useless in the long run, it

> eases the pain but

> doesnt cure the problem.

>

> Bye

> N.D.

>

>

Post your free ad now! http://personals..ca

Guest guest

you are right... taking antifungals will not solve the problem

www.naturalhealingsolutions.com

jen

pH

>

> Hello people. i'm new here.

>

> Does anyone know if an acid pH can cause candida?

>

> I'm trying to find the cause of my problem because i now believe that

> taking antifungals is useless in the long run, it eases the pain but

> doesnt cure the problem.

>

> Bye

> N.D.

>

>

>

Guest guest

yes!! Silver will kill it no question

www.naturalhealingsolutions.com

jen

> Have you tried undecylenic acid, formula sf-722,and

> caprylic acid ?

>

> Have you tried colloidal silver ?

>

> Tripp healed herself

>

> I am currently using colloidal silver.

>

>

>

>

> --- naturedestroyed <naturedestroyed@...> wrote:

> >

> > Hello people. i'm new here.

> >

> > Does anyone know if an acid pH can cause candida?

> >

> > I'm trying to find the cause of my problem because i

> > now believe that

> > taking antifungals is useless in the long run, it

> > eases the pain but

> > doesnt cure the problem.

> >

> > Bye

> > N.D.

> >

> >

>