RemedySpot.com

Protein

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Suzanne:

Thanks for all your suppor before my surgery same too Priscilla, Marilou, Pam oh my gosh all of you including that now needs all our support, she is in 11 day after surgery if I'm not mistaken she was sleveed on the day 5 or 6 of january but looks that she hasn't tolerated clear liquids at all, I found that very chilled apple juice diluted with water and a ton of Ice I can drink the whole 4 onz without stop I also found if I sip too much I engulf a lot of air and the disconfort come to my chest so I'm balancing between them to feel ok. ah I'm drinking the fluid stand up, no sitting, no lying down, Still need more fluid my urine is getting concentrated but so far I drank until now around 50 onz of water but still working on more before going bed well I don't know what else to said I'm in the hardest part of the diet I can't drink more chicken juice but well 6 more days and I'm out for the new step

full liquid.

Thanks to all

my thoughts, my prayers go out today especially for you for a speedy recovery

From: "SuzanneSH@..." <SuzanneSH@...> Sent: Tue, January 18, 2011 6:21:29 PMSubject: Re: Protein

Pattie,

She is ONLY 5 days out and in on the clear liquids, so she shouldn't be drinking milk!

Suzanne

In a message dated 1/18/2011 1:56:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, foundling49@... writes:

, can you drink milk yet? I drink 2% Mootopia and for an 8 ounce glass you get 12 proteins. Try it, maybe you can tolerate it. Hope this helps!

Pattie

From: dbanning <dbanning2@...> Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 9:18:30 AMSubject: Protein

Hi Guys,I had the sleeve on the 5th. I have had a pretty rough recovery. I was in the emergency room getting fluids all day yesterday. I am trying so hard to get the protein in but everything...shakes and isopure are making me vomit. Any suggestions. Please help. I can not take being weak anymore! I can onlu get hot tea and water in...Thanks,

Please remember sips of liquid, not gulps. Sips are tiny small sips. If you stomach feel like this you may be getting air in your stomach.

In a message dated 1/18/2011 4:35:18 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, garcia9612@... writes:

I'm sorry to hear that, but all of that protein that tastes good, it pure garbage, only to sell the product and not telling the truth, I just try unflavored of injury in apple juice and almost made me vomit, go to quick weigh loss web page (Blue web Page) and try some of their products like strawberry banana gelatin each pack have 15 gr of protein and taste excellent, homestyle soup just drain the residual and drink the broth, quick boost better than crystal ligh has plenty of vitamins. etc

I don't know you but every time that I get a sip of liquid my stomach feel like a air tank has been swallowed and taking the nutrition space.

Hope this help you soon

From: dbanning <dbanning2@...> Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 10:18:30 AMSubject: Protein

Hi Guys,I had the sleeve on the 5th. I have had a pretty rough recovery. I was in the emergency room getting fluids all day yesterday. I am trying so hard to get the protein in but everything...shakes and isopure are making me vomit. Any suggestions. Please help. I can not take being weak anymore! I can onlu get hot tea and water in...Thanks,

You should know that most of us couldn't drink ALL the fluid that they told us to drink at first--it takes a long time to be able to do that--so you are NOT failing you are doing good. Just do the best you can. For me I just carried a water bottle around with me every where I went and made it a HABIT of always taking tiny small sips of water. I really does take effort and work to learn to do this.

For your entire life you have been GULPING water and shoveling food in when you eat. Now you are expected to change everything about how you eat and drink. It is a BIG learning curve. Hang in then and make in you main thing you think about all day long. Anything you have like soup or juice, or crystal light, or popcycles counts toward the liquid intake.

Hugs, and hang in there. tiny, tiny, tiny sips OK. I will get better. You have to know that you will NEVER BE able to gulp a bottle of again,. This is your new life and it is going save and change you life into who you want to be. You will also need to learn to take tiny tiny bites of food too--you will have to cut it up into bites that a baby would be eating.

Suzanne

In a message dated 1/18/2011 6:30:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, garcia9612@... writes:

Hi Suzanne:

Thanks for all your suppor before my surgery same too Priscilla, Marilou, Pam oh my gosh all of you including that now needs all our support, she is in 11 day after surgery if I'm not mistaken she was sleveed on the day 5 or 6 of january but looks that she hasn't tolerated clear liquids at all, I found that very chilled apple juice diluted with water and a ton of Ice I can drink the whole 4 onz without stop I also found if I sip too much I engulf a lot of air and the disconfort come to my chest so I'm balancing between them to feel ok. ah I'm drinking the fluid stand up, no sitting, no lying down, Still need more fluid my urine is getting concentrated but so far I drank until now around 50 onz of water but still working on more before going bed well I don't know what else to said I'm in the hardest part of the diet I can't drink more chicken juice but well 6 more days and I'm out for the new step full liquid.

Thanks to all

my thoughts, my prayers go out today especially for you for a speedy recovery

From: "SuzanneSH@..." <SuzanneSH@...> Sent: Tue, January 18, 2011 6:21:29 PMSubject: Re: Protein

Pattie,

She is ONLY 5 days out and in on the clear liquids, so she shouldn't be drinking milk!

Suzanne

In a message dated 1/18/2011 1:56:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, foundling49@... writes:

, can you drink milk yet? I drink 2% Mootopia and for an 8 ounce glass you get 12 proteins. Try it, maybe you can tolerate it. Hope this helps!

Pattie

From: dbanning <dbanning2@...> Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 9:18:30 AMSubject: Protein

Actually, no - she's not 5 days out, she had the surgery on January 5 so she's

13-14 days out.

>

> Pattie,

>

> She is ONLY 5 days out and in on the clear liquids, so she shouldn't be

> drinking milk!

> Suzanne

>

>

> I

Hey Guys,

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful advice, thoughts and prayers. I am

getting a lot more water in but still not protein. Anything creamy or sweet

gives me drive heaves including all the sugar free stuff! I never thought I

would have such a rough time. I do feel better after getting fluids at the

hospital and getting more water down. If I could just get my vitamin in I think

I would be much better. I am so afraid to chew it because there is nothing on my

stomach. Thanks again!

B.

>

> You should know that most of us couldn't drink ALL the fluid that they told

> us to drink at first--it takes a long time to be able to do that--so you

> are NOT failing you are doing good. Just do the best you can. For me I

> just carried a water bottle around with me every where I went and made it a

> HABIT of always taking tiny small sips of water. I really does take effort

> and work to learn to do this.

>

> For your entire life you have been GULPING water and shoveling food in when

> you eat. Now you are expected to change everything about how you eat and

> drink. It is a BIG learning curve. Hang in then and make in you main

> thing you think about all day long. Anything you have like soup or juice, or

> crystal light, or popcycles counts toward the liquid intake.

>

> Hugs, and hang in there. tiny, tiny, tiny sips OK. I will get better.

> You have to know that you will NEVER BE able to gulp a bottle of again,.

> This is your new life and it is going save and change you life into who you

> want to be. You will also need to learn to take tiny tiny bites of food

> too--you will have to cut it up into bites that a baby would be eating.

>

> Suzanne

>

>

> In a message dated 1/18/2011 6:30:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,

> garcia9612@... writes:

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi Suzanne:

> Thanks for all your suppor before my surgery same too Priscilla, Marilou,

> Pam oh my gosh all of you including that now needs all our support,

> she is in 11 day after surgery if I'm not mistaken she was sleveed on the

> day 5 or 6 of january but looks that she hasn't tolerated clear liquids at

> all, I found that very chilled apple juice diluted with water and a ton of

> Ice I can drink the whole 4 onz without stop I also found if I sip too much

> I engulf a lot of air and the disconfort come to my chest so I'm balancing

> between them to feel ok. ah I'm drinking the fluid stand up, no sitting,

> no lying down, Still need more fluid my urine is getting concentrated but so

> far I drank until now around 50 onz of water but still working on more

> before going bed well I don't know what else to said I'm in the hardest part

> of the diet I can't drink more chicken juice but well 6 more days and I'm

> out for the new step full liquid.

> Thanks to all

> my thoughts, my prayers go out today especially for you for a

> speedy recovery

>

>

>

> ____________________________________

> From: " SuzanneSH@... " <SuzanneSH@...>

> _ _

> (mailto: )

> Sent: Tue, January 18, 2011 6:21:29 PM

> Subject: Re: Protein

>

>

> Pattie,

>

> She is ONLY 5 days out and in on the clear liquids, so she shouldn't be

> drinking milk!

> Suzanne

>

>

> In a message dated 1/18/2011 1:56:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,

> foundling49@... writes:

>

>

>

> , can you drink milk yet? I drink 2% Mootopia and for an 8 ounce

> glass you get 12 proteins. Try it, maybe you can tolerate it. Hope this

> helps!

>

> Pattie

>

>

>

> ____________________________________

> From: dbanning <dbanning2@...>

>

> Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 9:18:30 AM

> Subject: Protein

>

>

> Hi Guys,

>

> I had the sleeve on the 5th. I have had a pretty rough recovery. I was in

> the emergency room getting fluids all day yesterday. I am trying so hard to

> get the protein in but everything...shakes and isopure are making me

> vomit. Any suggestions. Please help. I can not take being weak anymore! I can

> onlu get hot tea and water in...

>

> Thanks,

>

Knox Unflavored Gelatine is 8 gms Protein/envelope and can be mixed in (a little at a time) with anything cold easily. This might help you with your protein needs. I mixed it in with some slushy stuff and never tasted it. And trust me, I have as twitchy a tummy as you do.

Try it.

Sally

From: dbanning2@...Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 17:13:23 +0000Subject: Re: Protein

Hey Guys,Thank you so much for all of the wonderful advice, thoughts and prayers. I am getting a lot more water in but still not protein. Anything creamy or sweet gives me drive heaves including all the sugar free stuff! I never thought I would have such a rough time. I do feel better after getting fluids at the hospital and getting more water down. If I could just get my vitamin in I think I would be much better. I am so afraid to chew it because there is nothing on my stomach. Thanks again! B.>> You should know that most of us couldn't drink ALL the fluid that they told > us to drink at first--it takes a long time to be able to do that--so you > are NOT failing you are doing good. Just do the best you can. For me I > just carried a water bottle around with me every where I went and made it a > HABIT of always taking tiny small sips of water. I really does take effort > and work to learn to do this. > > For your entire life you have been GULPING water and shoveling food in when > you eat. Now you are expected to change everything about how you eat and > drink. It is a BIG learning curve. Hang in then and make in you main > thing you think about all day long. Anything you have like soup or juice, or > crystal light, or popcycles counts toward the liquid intake. > > Hugs, and hang in there. tiny, tiny, tiny sips OK. I will get better. > You have to know that you will NEVER BE able to gulp a bottle of again,. > This is your new life and it is going save and change you life into who you > want to be. You will also need to learn to take tiny tiny bites of food > too--you will have to cut it up into bites that a baby would be eating.> > Suzanne> > > In a message dated 1/18/2011 6:30:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, > garcia9612@... writes:> > > > > > Hi Suzanne:> Thanks for all your suppor before my surgery same too Priscilla, Marilou, > Pam oh my gosh all of you including that now needs all our support, > she is in 11 day after surgery if I'm not mistaken she was sleveed on the > day 5 or 6 of january but looks that she hasn't tolerated clear liquids at > all, I found that very chilled apple juice diluted with water and a ton of > Ice I can drink the whole 4 onz without stop I also found if I sip too much > I engulf a lot of air and the disconfort come to my chest so I'm balancing > between them to feel ok. ah I'm drinking the fluid stand up, no sitting, > no lying down, Still need more fluid my urine is getting concentrated but so > far I drank until now around 50 onz of water but still working on more > before going bed well I don't know what else to said I'm in the hardest part > of the diet I can't drink more chicken juice but well 6 more days and I'm > out for the new step full liquid.> Thanks to all> my thoughts, my prayers go out today especially for you for a > speedy recovery > > > > ____________________________________> From: "SuzanneSH@..." <SuzanneSH@...>> _ _ > (mailto: ) > Sent: Tue, January 18, 2011 6:21:29 PM> Subject: Re: Protein> > > Pattie,> > She is ONLY 5 days out and in on the clear liquids, so she shouldn't be > drinking milk!> Suzanne> > > In a message dated 1/18/2011 1:56:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, > foundling49@... writes:> > > > , can you drink milk yet? I drink 2% Mootopia and for an 8 ounce > glass you get 12 proteins. Try it, maybe you can tolerate it. Hope this > helps!> > Pattie> > > > ____________________________________> From: dbanning <dbanning2@...>> > Sent: Mon, January 17, 2011 9:18:30 AM> Subject: Protein> > > Hi Guys,> > I had the sleeve on the 5th. I have had a pretty rough recovery. I was in > the emergency room getting fluids all day yesterday. I am trying so hard to > get the protein in but everything...shakes and isopure are making me > vomit. Any suggestions. Please help. I can not take being weak anymore! I can > onlu get hot tea and water in...> > Thanks, >