RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rose

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pssst..., it's a bowl of grits, cheese preferrably wrote: RoseYou have a purpose. You make us feel welcome & we comeback for info, education & support!! And the comicrelief too. Now when do I get my plate of grits?grannylunatic@...__________________________________________________

Guest guest

, I am so jealous of you & Ron. You guys are going to be able

to get together with Quint & eat Cuban sandwiches! I don't even know

what Cuban sandwiches are, but I want one! Poor Rose

-

-- In Neurosarcoidosis , adrian white

wrote:

>

> ROSE ,

> YES ,I DO HAVE AN ATTY THANKS TO QUNT HES BEEN A GREAT SUPPORT

SYSTEM AN UNDRSTANDING OF WHAT IHAVE TO DEAL WITH EACH DAY.I BEEN

WORKING SO LONG AND NOW I HAVE STOP DOING WHAT USE TO . THE MEDS.

MAKE VERY ANGERY ISAY THING I HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY TO PEOPLE AT

TIMES .................I SHOULD HAD THIS WHEN I WAS

MARRIED ........SMILE

>

>

>

> wrote: Rose, its been a long time

but I've seen you on your webcam.. and it didn't scare me.. t

>

> -- Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat

Topic

> Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:51:27 -0700 (PDT)

>

> im trying a fund rasing started through the lung foundation

>

>

> tiodaat@... wrote: In a message dated 4/17/06 6:06:48 PM Pacific

> Daylight Time, mamadogrose@... writes:

>

>

> Is this the one from Trevor's group?

>

>

> I don't know

>

> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

> The Neurosarcoidosis Community

>

> NS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.

>

> Message Archives:-

> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages

>

> Members Database:-

> Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.

> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

>

>

Guest guest

, I am so jealous of you & Ron. You guys are going to be able

to get together with Quint & eat Cuban sandwiches! I don't even know

what Cuban sandwiches are, but I want one! Poor Rose

-

-- In Neurosarcoidosis , adrian white

wrote:

>

> ROSE ,

> YES ,I DO HAVE AN ATTY THANKS TO QUNT HES BEEN A GREAT SUPPORT

SYSTEM AN UNDRSTANDING OF WHAT IHAVE TO DEAL WITH EACH DAY.I BEEN

WORKING SO LONG AND NOW I HAVE STOP DOING WHAT USE TO . THE MEDS.

MAKE VERY ANGERY ISAY THING I HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY TO PEOPLE AT

TIMES .................I SHOULD HAD THIS WHEN I WAS

MARRIED ........SMILE

>

>

>

> wrote: Rose, its been a long time

but I've seen you on your webcam.. and it didn't scare me.. t

>

> -- Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat

Topic

> Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:51:27 -0700 (PDT)

>

> im trying a fund rasing started through the lung foundation

>

>

> tiodaat@... wrote: In a message dated 4/17/06 6:06:48 PM Pacific

> Daylight Time, mamadogrose@... writes:

>

>

> Is this the one from Trevor's group?

>

>

> I don't know

>

> ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

> The Neurosarcoidosis Community

>

> NS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.

>

> Message Archives:-

> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages

>

> Members Database:-

> Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.

> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Rose,

Yes, i still live in Israel, but I was born in s.f. and raised there for most of my childhood. I went to highscool in l.a., so i consider myself also from there. I spent most of the winter in s.f andhave to be in there for the summer. The "Voice" thing is just something someone suggested. I was in s.f. for most of the winter

Pomy

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: LOVE SAN FRANCISCO!!!Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:12:28 -0000

Pomy, what does your signature mean? Do you use a voice recognition program? I've also been meaning to ask you how long you've been in California. Weren't you over in Israel awhile back, or am I getting people mixed up again? Nosy Rosy

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!

Guest guest

Hi Rose,

Yes, i still live in Israel, but I was born in s.f. and raised there for most of my childhood. I went to highscool in l.a., so i consider myself also from there. I spent most of the winter in s.f andhave to be in there for the summer. The "Voice" thing is just something someone suggested. I was in s.f. for most of the winter

Pomy

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: LOVE SAN FRANCISCO!!!Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:12:28 -0000

Pomy, what does your signature mean? Do you use a voice recognition program? I've also been meaning to ask you how long you've been in California. Weren't you over in Israel awhile back, or am I getting people mixed up again? Nosy Rosy

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!

Guest guest

Rose,

Ihope that things are looking up. I have snet you something in the

mail. Watch for it. Also, how is Sam doing? I still haven't seen my

grandson, and I probably never will. But that is something that I have

learned to live with.

Lots of Love

Lynne

Guest guest

Lynne, I got the package today; what a nice surprise! I love Kincaid stuff. The card was funny too; I love Maxine (that's my mother's name also). Thank you so much. Well, Sam is back in the girls' school. She has a hearing 8/29 & her p.o. is recommending 6-9 months in the girls school. She has apologized but I don't think she really accepts the severity of her actions. The only point of incarcerating her that long is to keep her where we know she is, keep her safe & keep her alive. She just keeps making dangerous choices. I'm getting a laser treatment of one eye tomorrow; there is a film over my lens. Should be a piece of cake; no medication needed, so I can drive myself home. Wed. is the appt with the nephrologist, which I'm anxious for.

I hope you guys are okay with the heat. I don't know if my air cond. is just over worker, the filters need changing, or what, but it just doesn't get cool in here, except my bedroom. Brad just turned 30, on Monday, & he's coming over Tuesday pm, so I'm going to have him check the filters. It has been so hot this week that I just don't want to move. I did get a new printer hooked up. I've been trying to use up all the ink in the old one. I'm eager to see how it does on photos.

Lynne, did your lungs ever get healed up? Thanks again for thinking of me. I pray for blessings on your family.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: RoseDate: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:51:52 -0000

Rose,Ihope that things are looking up. I have snet you something in the mail. Watch for it. Also, how is Sam doing? I still haven't seen my grandson, and I probably never will. But that is something that I have learned to live with. Lots of LoveLynne

Save time by searching from any Web page… use the MSN Search Toolbar- it's FREE!

Guest guest

Lynne, I got the package today; what a nice surprise! I love Kincaid stuff. The card was funny too; I love Maxine (that's my mother's name also). Thank you so much. Well, Sam is back in the girls' school. She has a hearing 8/29 & her p.o. is recommending 6-9 months in the girls school. She has apologized but I don't think she really accepts the severity of her actions. The only point of incarcerating her that long is to keep her where we know she is, keep her safe & keep her alive. She just keeps making dangerous choices. I'm getting a laser treatment of one eye tomorrow; there is a film over my lens. Should be a piece of cake; no medication needed, so I can drive myself home. Wed. is the appt with the nephrologist, which I'm anxious for.

I hope you guys are okay with the heat. I don't know if my air cond. is just over worker, the filters need changing, or what, but it just doesn't get cool in here, except my bedroom. Brad just turned 30, on Monday, & he's coming over Tuesday pm, so I'm going to have him check the filters. It has been so hot this week that I just don't want to move. I did get a new printer hooked up. I've been trying to use up all the ink in the old one. I'm eager to see how it does on photos.

Lynne, did your lungs ever get healed up? Thanks again for thinking of me. I pray for blessings on your family.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: RoseDate: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:51:52 -0000

Rose,Ihope that things are looking up. I have snet you something in the mail. Watch for it. Also, how is Sam doing? I still haven't seen my grandson, and I probably never will. But that is something that I have learned to live with. Lots of LoveLynne

Save time by searching from any Web page… use the MSN Search Toolbar- it's FREE!

Guest guest

Ramblin' Rose