RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rose

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, I forgot you are a nurse! But I didn't even realize how widespread MRSA is now until the kids started getting these awful boils.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: <Neurosarcoidosis >Subject: RoseDate: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:13:36 -0600

Rose--

I am familiar with MRSA, we had several residents with it. I surely hope that this is not that. grrrrrrr...... Its a hard one to get rid of.

I will take the antibiotic till its gone. Its hard to get it timed correctly though, as it is to be taken every 6 hours and without food... So it makes it tricky.

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

, I forgot you are a nurse! But I didn't even realize how widespread MRSA is now until the kids started getting these awful boils.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: <Neurosarcoidosis >Subject: RoseDate: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:13:36 -0600

Rose--

I am familiar with MRSA, we had several residents with it. I surely hope that this is not that. grrrrrrr...... Its a hard one to get rid of.

I will take the antibiotic till its gone. Its hard to get it timed correctly though, as it is to be taken every 6 hours and without food... So it makes it tricky.

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Ramblin' Rose

Rose--

Guest guest

I'm not sure, but I think they had some kind of software, and they taught the local people how to do it so that they could use it for more pictures as they found them. I'll try to find out, OK?

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: RoseDate: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 02:54:05 -0000Hey there--What did they use to restore those photos?? Mom and Dad's pics weresaved but they smell badly of smoke. And some of them have black sooton them too... So, if you could please tell me I sure wouldappreciate it alot.Thanks ps, I took a UA into the dr today, and I have a rip roarin bladderinfection. Showed a trace of protein also. grrrrrrrr this is notwhat i needed right now....~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

I'm not sure, but I think they had some kind of software, and they taught the local people how to do it so that they could use it for more pictures as they found them. I'll try to find out, OK?

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: RoseDate: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 02:54:05 -0000Hey there--What did they use to restore those photos?? Mom and Dad's pics weresaved but they smell badly of smoke. And some of them have black sooton them too... So, if you could please tell me I sure wouldappreciate it alot.Thanks ps, I took a UA into the dr today, and I have a rip roarin bladderinfection. Showed a trace of protein also. grrrrrrrr this is notwhat i needed right now....~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

are you in india Rose wrote: Hi, guys. I've been offline for about 24 hrs. I thought it was something with my setup & crawled around on the floor last night & today with no luck. Finally called the helpline & found out that they had a major power outage over several states last night! She talked me through a few

steps & EUREKA! So I'll be trying to catch up again. Nothing new on , except her parole officer went to see her yesterday & she admitted some more stuff to him. Not looking good. I'm okay; actually realized this morning that I've gotten the best sleep for a long time since she's been locked up. I guess just not worrying if she's in bed, did she really go to group, etc. So, you shall be reading some of my comments, questions, wisecracks (Quint, you know I'm in good company with Hoosier comedians, such as Red Skelton! So there.), etc. Coming soon to a computer near you . . . . Ramblin' Rose Moderator Get turn-by-turn driving directions you can really use - Windows Live Local is here!

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

, I live in , Indiana, which is near Indianapolis. I've also lived in Mississippi, Dallas, San & the Lower Rio Grande Valley of Texas. So I have accumulated a mish-mash of accents & phrases. All 3 of my kids are Texans & 4 of my grandkids. Also 1 cat. Do you know anyone from Indiana?

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: roseDate: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:00:49 -0700 (PDT)

are you in india

Rose wrote:

Hi, guys. I've been offline for about 24 hrs. I thought it was something with my setup & crawled around on the floor last night & today with no luck. Finally called the helpline & found out that they had a major power outage over several states last night! She talked me through a few steps & EUREKA!

So I'll be trying to catch up again. Nothing new on , except her parole officer went to see her yesterday & she admitted some more stuff to him. Not looking good. I'm okay; actually realized this morning that I've gotten the best sleep for a long time since she's been locked up. I guess just not worrying if she's in bed, did she really go to group, etc.

So, you shall be reading some of my comments, questions, wisecracks (Quint, you know I'm in good company with Hoosier comedians, such as Red Skelton! So there.), etc. Coming soon to a computer near you . . . .

Ramblin' Rose

Get turn-by-turn driving directions you can really use - Windows Live Local is here!

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

ROSE , YES ,I DO HAVE AN ATTY THANKS TO QUNT HES BEEN A GREAT SUPPORT SYSTEM AN UNDRSTANDING OF WHAT IHAVE TO DEAL WITH EACH DAY.I BEEN WORKING SO LONG AND NOW I HAVE STOP DOING WHAT USE TO . THE MEDS. MAKE VERY ANGERY ISAY THING I HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY TO PEOPLE AT TIMES .................I SHOULD HAD THIS WHEN I WAS MARRIED ........SMILE wrote: Rose, its been a long time but I've seen you on your webcam.. and it didn't scare me.. t -- Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat Topic , the chats won't replace this group. I don't know who first came up with the name "chats" instead of conversations, talks, yakkity-yak, or whatever. Just when I was learning some of the abbreviations, we stopped them, so I'll have to study up. It's kind of like IM/instant messaging with several people at once. I've never gotten very good at IM, either. I did get on with Darlene or somebody with my webcam & scared her silly. Anyway, we'll all still be here! Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat TopicDate: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:22:33 -0700 (PDT) Rose, This "CHAT" stuff is mumbo jumbo. Why can't y'all just talk? Send these thoughts by Extra Sensory Persection???? Pigeon r Express, or Road Runner not Poney Express no more transcontiental super super hyper triple turbocharged horses loaded down with millions of gallons of high octane coffee?????? Joke session over. I can't do this chat stuff on these computers at the

libriaries. It isn't allowed, although some have done this I suspect. Rose wrote: , have you contacted an attorney? There are attorneys that specialize in disability cases. They will not charge you until you receive benefits; then they collect a percentage of the lump sum that is retroactive to when you first applied. I don't remember the percentage, but there is a limit. These people know the ins & outs, will remind you when more forms are needed. That's important, because if you don't file the appeals on time, you have to start over & lose any benefits that you had earned. Do you have a friend or family member that will help you with this? Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat TopicDate: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:57:18 -0700 (PDT) IM WRITING TO STATE

REPS TO HELP GET AND UNDERSTANDING ABOUT SARCOIDOSIS AND WHERE IT LEAVES PEOPLE ,I NEED HELP WITH IT SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM GETTING HELP AND SERVICES FOR ME I WAS WORKING TWO JOS FOR YEARS IM WAITING FOR TO SEND ME MY PAPER WORK .I THEN I TO WAIT TO IF ITS APROVED FOR 90 DAYS THEN SSI TAKES FOREVER .I WOULD TOD A FUNDRASER WITH DRS .ALSO TRAVEL AND PUT ON WAYS OF DEALING WITH THIS Rose wrote: , can you explain a little about what you are doing? Thanks!Ramblin' RoseModeratorFrom: adrian white Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd: Our Weekly

Sarcoidosis Chat TopicDate: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:51:27 -0700 (PDT)im trying a fund rasing started through the lung foundationtiodaat@... wrote: Is this the one from Trevor's group?I don't know~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

ROSE , YES ,I DO HAVE AN ATTY THANKS TO QUNT HES BEEN A GREAT SUPPORT SYSTEM AN UNDRSTANDING OF WHAT IHAVE TO DEAL WITH EACH DAY.I BEEN WORKING SO LONG AND NOW I HAVE STOP DOING WHAT USE TO . THE MEDS. MAKE VERY ANGERY ISAY THING I HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY TO PEOPLE AT TIMES .................I SHOULD HAD THIS WHEN I WAS MARRIED ........SMILE wrote: Rose, its been a long time but I've seen you on your webcam.. and it didn't scare me.. t -- Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat Topic , the chats won't replace this group. I don't know who first came up with the name "chats" instead of conversations, talks, yakkity-yak, or whatever. Just when I was learning some of the abbreviations, we stopped them, so I'll have to study up. It's kind of like IM/instant messaging with several people at once. I've never gotten very good at IM, either. I did get on with Darlene or somebody with my webcam & scared her silly. Anyway, we'll all still be here! Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat TopicDate: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:22:33 -0700 (PDT) Rose, This "CHAT" stuff is mumbo jumbo. Why can't y'all just talk? Send these thoughts by Extra Sensory Persection???? Pigeon r Express, or Road Runner not Poney Express no more transcontiental super super hyper triple turbocharged horses loaded down with millions of gallons of high octane coffee?????? Joke session over. I can't do this chat stuff on these computers at the

libriaries. It isn't allowed, although some have done this I suspect. Rose wrote: , have you contacted an attorney? There are attorneys that specialize in disability cases. They will not charge you until you receive benefits; then they collect a percentage of the lump sum that is retroactive to when you first applied. I don't remember the percentage, but there is a limit. These people know the ins & outs, will remind you when more forms are needed. That's important, because if you don't file the appeals on time, you have to start over & lose any benefits that you had earned. Do you have a friend or family member that will help you with this? Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat TopicDate: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:57:18 -0700 (PDT) IM WRITING TO STATE

REPS TO HELP GET AND UNDERSTANDING ABOUT SARCOIDOSIS AND WHERE IT LEAVES PEOPLE ,I NEED HELP WITH IT SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM GETTING HELP AND SERVICES FOR ME I WAS WORKING TWO JOS FOR YEARS IM WAITING FOR TO SEND ME MY PAPER WORK .I THEN I TO WAIT TO IF ITS APROVED FOR 90 DAYS THEN SSI TAKES FOREVER .I WOULD TOD A FUNDRASER WITH DRS .ALSO TRAVEL AND PUT ON WAYS OF DEALING WITH THIS Rose wrote: , can you explain a little about what you are doing? Thanks!Ramblin' RoseModeratorFrom: adrian white Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd: Our Weekly

Sarcoidosis Chat TopicDate: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:51:27 -0700 (PDT)im trying a fund rasing started through the lung foundationtiodaat@... wrote: Is this the one from Trevor's group?I don't know~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

, I'm glad you have kept your sense of humor. That's better than a drug sometimes. It's so hard to face losing a job or career. Not only the money & benefits, but just the value associated with it. I was a midwife, a "star" in my community. In fact, I was a single name star, like Cher or Madonna. Everybody knew who "Rose" was. So I was not only blessed with a career I loved & was good at (and well-paid for), what was more of a ministry to me than a job, but I got lots of attention & praise. Now I'm trying to find a real purpose for my life, and not getting very far. Of course, these big pity parties aren't much help! Just keep writing to us & we'll give you all the help we can.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd:ROSEDate: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 06:32:28 -0700 (PDT)

ROSE ,

YES ,I DO HAVE AN ATTY THANKS TO QUNT HES BEEN A GREAT SUPPORT SYSTEM AN UNDRSTANDING OF WHAT IHAVE TO DEAL WITH EACH DAY.I BEEN WORKING SO LONG AND NOW I HAVE STOP DOING WHAT USE TO . THE MEDS. MAKE VERY ANGERY ISAY THING I HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY TO PEOPLE AT TIMES .................I SHOULD HAD THIS WHEN I WAS MARRIED ........SMILE

wrote:

Rose, its been a long time but I've seen you on your webcam.. and it didn't scare me.. t

-- Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat Topic

, the chats won't replace this group. I don't know who first came up with the name "chats" instead of conversations, talks, yakkity-yak, or whatever. Just when I was learning some of the abbreviations, we stopped them, so I'll have to study up. It's kind of like IM/instant messaging with several people at once. I've never gotten very good at IM, either. I did get on with Darlene or somebody with my webcam & scared her silly. Anyway, we'll all still be here!

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat TopicDate: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:22:33 -0700 (PDT)

Rose,

This "CHAT" stuff is mumbo jumbo. Why can't y'all just talk? Send these thoughts by Extra Sensory Persection???? Pigeon r Express, or Road Runner not Poney Express no more transcontiental super super hyper triple turbocharged horses loaded down with millions of gallons of high octane coffee??????

Joke session over. I can't do this chat stuff on these computers at the libriaries. It isn't allowed, although some have done this I suspect.

Rose wrote:

, have you contacted an attorney? There are attorneys that specialize in disability cases. They will not charge you until you receive benefits; then they collect a percentage of the lump sum that is retroactive to when you first applied. I don't remember the percentage, but there is a limit. These people know the ins & outs, will remind you when more forms are needed. That's important, because if you don't file the appeals on time, you have to start over & lose any benefits that you had earned. Do you have a friend or family member that will help you with this?

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat TopicDate: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:57:18 -0700 (PDT)

IM WRITING TO STATE REPS TO HELP GET AND UNDERSTANDING ABOUT SARCOIDOSIS AND WHERE IT LEAVES PEOPLE ,I NEED HELP WITH IT SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM GETTING HELP AND SERVICES FOR ME I WAS WORKING TWO JOS FOR YEARS IM WAITING FOR TO SEND ME MY PAPER WORK .I THEN I TO WAIT TO IF ITS APROVED FOR 90 DAYS THEN SSI TAKES FOREVER .I WOULD TOD A FUNDRASER WITH DRS .ALSO TRAVEL AND PUT ON WAYS OF DEALING WITH THIS

Rose wrote:

, can you explain a little about what you are doing? Thanks!Ramblin' RoseModeratorFrom: adrian white Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat TopicDate: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:51:27 -0700 (PDT)im trying a fund rasing started through the lung foundationtiodaat@... wrote: Is this the one from Trevor's group?I don't know~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

, I'm glad you have kept your sense of humor. That's better than a drug sometimes. It's so hard to face losing a job or career. Not only the money & benefits, but just the value associated with it. I was a midwife, a "star" in my community. In fact, I was a single name star, like Cher or Madonna. Everybody knew who "Rose" was. So I was not only blessed with a career I loved & was good at (and well-paid for), what was more of a ministry to me than a job, but I got lots of attention & praise. Now I'm trying to find a real purpose for my life, and not getting very far. Of course, these big pity parties aren't much help! Just keep writing to us & we'll give you all the help we can.

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd:ROSEDate: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 06:32:28 -0700 (PDT)

ROSE ,

YES ,I DO HAVE AN ATTY THANKS TO QUNT HES BEEN A GREAT SUPPORT SYSTEM AN UNDRSTANDING OF WHAT IHAVE TO DEAL WITH EACH DAY.I BEEN WORKING SO LONG AND NOW I HAVE STOP DOING WHAT USE TO . THE MEDS. MAKE VERY ANGERY ISAY THING I HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY TO PEOPLE AT TIMES .................I SHOULD HAD THIS WHEN I WAS MARRIED ........SMILE

wrote:

Rose, its been a long time but I've seen you on your webcam.. and it didn't scare me.. t

, the chats won't replace this group. I don't know who first came up with the name "chats" instead of conversations, talks, yakkity-yak, or whatever. Just when I was learning some of the abbreviations, we stopped them, so I'll have to study up. It's kind of like IM/instant messaging with several people at once. I've never gotten very good at IM, either. I did get on with Darlene or somebody with my webcam & scared her silly. Anyway, we'll all still be here!

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat TopicDate: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:22:33 -0700 (PDT)

Rose,

This "CHAT" stuff is mumbo jumbo. Why can't y'all just talk? Send these thoughts by Extra Sensory Persection???? Pigeon r Express, or Road Runner not Poney Express no more transcontiental super super hyper triple turbocharged horses loaded down with millions of gallons of high octane coffee??????

Joke session over. I can't do this chat stuff on these computers at the libriaries. It isn't allowed, although some have done this I suspect.

Rose wrote:

, have you contacted an attorney? There are attorneys that specialize in disability cases. They will not charge you until you receive benefits; then they collect a percentage of the lump sum that is retroactive to when you first applied. I don't remember the percentage, but there is a limit. These people know the ins & outs, will remind you when more forms are needed. That's important, because if you don't file the appeals on time, you have to start over & lose any benefits that you had earned. Do you have a friend or family member that will help you with this?

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat TopicDate: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:57:18 -0700 (PDT)

IM WRITING TO STATE REPS TO HELP GET AND UNDERSTANDING ABOUT SARCOIDOSIS AND WHERE IT LEAVES PEOPLE ,I NEED HELP WITH IT SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM GETTING HELP AND SERVICES FOR ME I WAS WORKING TWO JOS FOR YEARS IM WAITING FOR TO SEND ME MY PAPER WORK .I THEN I TO WAIT TO IF ITS APROVED FOR 90 DAYS THEN SSI TAKES FOREVER .I WOULD TOD A FUNDRASER WITH DRS .ALSO TRAVEL AND PUT ON WAYS OF DEALING WITH THIS

Rose wrote:

, can you explain a little about what you are doing? Thanks!Ramblin' RoseModeratorFrom: adrian white Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat TopicDate: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:51:27 -0700 (PDT)im trying a fund rasing started through the lung foundationtiodaat@... wrote: Is this the one from Trevor's group?I don't know~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Ramblin' Rose

ROSE ,

wrote:

Ramblin' Rose

Rose,

Rose wrote:

Ramblin' Rose

Rose wrote:

Guest guest

Rose

You have a purpose. You make us feel welcome & we come

back for info, education & support!! And the comic

relief too. Now when do I get my plate of grits?

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

Rose

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

Rose

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

I'll work on it, . I'm trying to find a pilot who will fly them down so they'll still be warm. Do you happen to have a helicopter landing pad on your roof?

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd:ROSEDate: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 23:47:54 -0700 (PDT)RoseYou have a purpose. You make us feel welcome & we comeback for info, education & support!! And the comicrelief too. Now when do I get my plate of grits?grannylunatic@...__________________________________________________

Guest guest

I'll work on it, . I'm trying to find a pilot who will fly them down so they'll still be warm. Do you happen to have a helicopter landing pad on your roof?

Ramblin' Rose

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd:ROSEDate: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 23:47:54 -0700 (PDT)RoseYou have a purpose. You make us feel welcome & we comeback for info, education & support!! And the comicrelief too. Now when do I get my plate of grits?grannylunatic@...__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Ramblin' Rose

Guest guest

Rose

I'm starting the hunt for a new apt tomorrow & I'll

make sure there's a place for you to land. LOL I got

my HUD certificate & can't wait to shut the door on

this dump for the last time. I gave up trying to get

the garbage cans covered & put in the back (which is

the law here) and I just squeeze my walker past them.

I should be out of here before they get too smelly.

The final straw happened 2 weeks ago when a pane of

glass fell out of a window that is opened to the

inside above my desk fell out missing me by a foot at

the most. Thank God my ethernet cord isn't long enough

for me to put the monitor on the left side of the desk

so the glass missed me. I called the landlord & left a

message for him & put a note in the managers mail box

& haven't heard a word!!!!!! I could have been killed!

There is NO reason for the window to be there. The

opening is full of a piece of shit air conditioner

that was supposed to be looked at last month because

it is spittting out quarter sized chunks of something

tthat looks moldy to me. I showed the landlord &

again NAFW! I gave my 30 day notice on the answering

machine & will give it in person when I drop off this

montths rent! If I wasn't too tired I'd put it in

escrow & let him take me to court. I got pics of where

the glass fell & where I usually sit. My daughter came

down & took them. I was up for 45 hours from THursday

till Saturday & only got 4 hours last night so I'm off

to bed in a few. I need prayers to find an apartment

before the time is up or I'm back in my world of

DOO LOL Night all & sweet dreams!

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

Rose

I'm starting the hunt for a new apt tomorrow & I'll

make sure there's a place for you to land. LOL I got

my HUD certificate & can't wait to shut the door on

this dump for the last time. I gave up trying to get

the garbage cans covered & put in the back (which is

the law here) and I just squeeze my walker past them.

I should be out of here before they get too smelly.

The final straw happened 2 weeks ago when a pane of

glass fell out of a window that is opened to the

inside above my desk fell out missing me by a foot at

the most. Thank God my ethernet cord isn't long enough

for me to put the monitor on the left side of the desk

so the glass missed me. I called the landlord & left a

message for him & put a note in the managers mail box

& haven't heard a word!!!!!! I could have been killed!

There is NO reason for the window to be there. The

opening is full of a piece of shit air conditioner

that was supposed to be looked at last month because

it is spittting out quarter sized chunks of something

tthat looks moldy to me. I showed the landlord &

again NAFW! I gave my 30 day notice on the answering

machine & will give it in person when I drop off this

montths rent! If I wasn't too tired I'd put it in

escrow & let him take me to court. I got pics of where

the glass fell & where I usually sit. My daughter came

down & took them. I was up for 45 hours from THursday

till Saturday & only got 4 hours last night so I'm off

to bed in a few. I need prayers to find an apartment

before the time is up or I'm back in my world of

DOO LOL Night all & sweet dreams!

grannylunatic@...

Guest guest

Hi , I know how angry you feel about not being able to work anymore. My job was my life. I loved it and hated to leave it after 17 years at the same company. I have been away from it for 3 years now due to this illness. Don't get me wrong, I still think about it now and then but after awhile it gets easier to let go. Debbie wrote: ROSE , YES ,I DO HAVE AN ATTY THANKS TO QUNT

HES BEEN A GREAT SUPPORT SYSTEM AN UNDRSTANDING OF WHAT IHAVE TO DEAL WITH EACH DAY.I BEEN WORKING SO LONG AND NOW I HAVE STOP DOING WHAT USE TO . THE MEDS. MAKE VERY ANGERY ISAY THING I HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY TO PEOPLE AT TIMES .................I SHOULD HAD THIS WHEN I WAS MARRIED ........SMILE wrote: Rose, its been a long time but I've seen you on your webcam.. and it didn't scare me.. t -- Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat Topic , the chats won't replace this group. I don't know who first came up with the name "chats" instead of conversations, talks, yakkity-yak, or whatever. Just

when I was learning some of the abbreviations, we stopped them, so I'll have to study up. It's kind of like IM/instant messaging with several people at once. I've never gotten very good at IM, either. I did get on with Darlene or somebody with my webcam & scared her silly. Anyway, we'll all still be here! Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To:

Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat TopicDate: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:22:33 -0700 (PDT) Rose, This "CHAT" stuff is mumbo jumbo. Why can't y'all just talk? Send these thoughts by Extra Sensory Persection???? Pigeon r Express, or Road Runner not Poney Express no more transcontiental super super hyper triple turbocharged horses loaded down with millions of gallons of high octane coffee?????? Joke session over. I can't do this chat stuff on these computers at the libriaries. It isn't allowed, although some have done this I suspect. Rose wrote: , have you contacted an attorney? There are attorneys that

specialize in disability cases. They will not charge you until you receive benefits; then they collect a percentage of the lump sum that is retroactive to when you first applied. I don't remember the percentage, but there is a limit. These people know the ins & outs, will remind you when more forms are needed. That's important, because if you don't file the appeals on time, you have to start over & lose any benefits that you had earned. Do you have a friend or family member that will help you with this? Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat TopicDate: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:57:18 -0700 (PDT) IM WRITING TO STATE REPS TO HELP GET AND UNDERSTANDING ABOUT SARCOIDOSIS AND WHERE IT LEAVES PEOPLE ,I NEED HELP WITH IT SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM GETTING HELP AND SERVICES FOR ME I WAS WORKING TWO JOS FOR YEARS IM WAITING FOR TO SEND ME MY PAPER WORK .I THEN I TO WAIT TO IF ITS APROVED FOR 90 DAYS THEN SSI TAKES FOREVER .I WOULD TOD A FUNDRASER WITH DRS .ALSO TRAVEL AND

PUT ON WAYS OF DEALING WITH THIS Rose wrote: , can you explain a little about what you are doing? Thanks!Ramblin' RoseModeratorFrom: adrian white Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat TopicDate: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:51:27 -0700 (PDT)im trying a fund rasing started through the lung foundationtiodaat@... wrote: Is this the one from Trevor's group?I don't know~~~~ *** ~~~ ***

~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Hi , I know how angry you feel about not being able to work anymore. My job was my life. I loved it and hated to leave it after 17 years at the same company. I have been away from it for 3 years now due to this illness. Don't get me wrong, I still think about it now and then but after awhile it gets easier to let go. Debbie wrote: ROSE , YES ,I DO HAVE AN ATTY THANKS TO QUNT

HES BEEN A GREAT SUPPORT SYSTEM AN UNDRSTANDING OF WHAT IHAVE TO DEAL WITH EACH DAY.I BEEN WORKING SO LONG AND NOW I HAVE STOP DOING WHAT USE TO . THE MEDS. MAKE VERY ANGERY ISAY THING I HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY TO PEOPLE AT TIMES .................I SHOULD HAD THIS WHEN I WAS MARRIED ........SMILE wrote: Rose, its been a long time but I've seen you on your webcam.. and it didn't scare me.. t -- Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat Topic , the chats won't replace this group. I don't know who first came up with the name "chats" instead of conversations, talks, yakkity-yak, or whatever. Just

when I was learning some of the abbreviations, we stopped them, so I'll have to study up. It's kind of like IM/instant messaging with several people at once. I've never gotten very good at IM, either. I did get on with Darlene or somebody with my webcam & scared her silly. Anyway, we'll all still be here! Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To:

Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat TopicDate: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:22:33 -0700 (PDT) Rose, This "CHAT" stuff is mumbo jumbo. Why can't y'all just talk? Send these thoughts by Extra Sensory Persection???? Pigeon r Express, or Road Runner not Poney Express no more transcontiental super super hyper triple turbocharged horses loaded down with millions of gallons of high octane coffee?????? Joke session over. I can't do this chat stuff on these computers at the libriaries. It isn't allowed, although some have done this I suspect. Rose wrote: , have you contacted an attorney? There are attorneys that

specialize in disability cases. They will not charge you until you receive benefits; then they collect a percentage of the lump sum that is retroactive to when you first applied. I don't remember the percentage, but there is a limit. These people know the ins & outs, will remind you when more forms are needed. That's important, because if you don't file the appeals on time, you have to start over & lose any benefits that you had earned. Do you have a friend or family member that will help you with this? Ramblin' Rose Moderator Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat TopicDate: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:57:18 -0700 (PDT) IM WRITING TO STATE REPS TO HELP GET AND UNDERSTANDING ABOUT SARCOIDOSIS AND WHERE IT LEAVES PEOPLE ,I NEED HELP WITH IT SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM GETTING HELP AND SERVICES FOR ME I WAS WORKING TWO JOS FOR YEARS IM WAITING FOR TO SEND ME MY PAPER WORK .I THEN I TO WAIT TO IF ITS APROVED FOR 90 DAYS THEN SSI TAKES FOREVER .I WOULD TOD A FUNDRASER WITH DRS .ALSO TRAVEL AND

PUT ON WAYS OF DEALING WITH THIS Rose wrote: , can you explain a little about what you are doing? Thanks!Ramblin' RoseModeratorFrom: adrian white Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Re: Fwd: Our Weekly Sarcoidosis Chat TopicDate: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:51:27 -0700 (PDT)im trying a fund rasing started through the lung foundationtiodaat@... wrote: Is this the one from Trevor's group?I don't know~~~~ *** ~~~ ***

~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- Has been cancelled for now.Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pssst..., it's a bowl of grits, cheese preferrably wrote: RoseYou have a purpose. You make us feel welcome & we comeback for info, education & support!! And the comicrelief too. Now when do I get my plate of grits?grannylunatic@...__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Pssst..., it's a bowl of grits, cheese preferrably wrote: RoseYou have a purpose. You make us feel welcome & we comeback for info, education & support!! And the comicrelief too. Now when do I get my plate of grits?grannylunatic@...__________________________________________________