RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

ROLL CALL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wahoo!!! I am happy to report a loss this week (finally) I lost 9.1 pounds this week. I finally got rid of all that water that I've been retaining

Levona that is a great loss should make you feel much better.

Betty 2

Guest guest

Wahoo!!! I am happy to report a loss this week (finally) I lost 9.1 pounds this week. I finally got rid of all that water that I've been retaining

Levona that is a great loss should make you feel much better.

Betty 2

Guest guest

WOWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW, That is awesome. Bet you were definately glad to see some results knowing all the time what it was, but unable to do much about it.

Guest guest

WOWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW, That is awesome. Bet you were definately glad to see some results knowing all the time what it was, but unable to do much about it.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great week!!

BethLevona wrote:

Wahoo!!! I am happy to report a loss this week (finally) I lost 9.1 pounds this week. I finally got rid of all that water that I've been retaining for 2 weeks. Naturally it started leaving my body last Wed. 1 day too late for me. I am now .10 away from my lowest weight since joining TOPS. I hope it stays off but my body does crazy things with water retention. I'll keep on exercising and making good choices and hope for the best. I'll have to up date my ticker. YEAH!!!

Levona , Co-Leader TOPS #Tx 1454, Pleasantonclick here to email me

Guest guest

BethLevona wrote:

Wahoo!!! I am happy to report a loss this week (finally) I lost 9.1 pounds this week. I finally got rid of all that water that I've been retaining for 2 weeks. Naturally it started leaving my body last Wed. 1 day too late for me. I am now .10 away from my lowest weight since joining TOPS. I hope it stays off but my body does crazy things with water retention. I'll keep on exercising and making good choices and hope for the best. I'll have to up date my ticker. YEAH!!!

Guest guest

BethLevona wrote: