RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

ROLL CALL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beth

Don't give up, you are on your way to so many things. Keep shooting for the 12 no gain charm, you are so close. When you shared your "getting to know you" at the meeting last week, you were conquering old feelings, and facing new challenges. I know you believe in God so I also know you believe in the devil. The devil hits us the hardest when he knows we are about to make a major breakthrough. Use God's strength, and the devil will have no choice but to flee. You said you earned another stripe in karate class. Use that extra stripe, and give it all you have to push through this week with your head held high, and your feet firmly planted. You can do it!!

Guest guest

Beth

Don't give up, you are on your way to so many things. Keep shooting for the 12 no gain charm, you are so close. When you shared your "getting to know you" at the meeting last week, you were conquering old feelings, and facing new challenges. I know you believe in God so I also know you believe in the devil. The devil hits us the hardest when he knows we are about to make a major breakthrough. Use God's strength, and the devil will have no choice but to flee. You said you earned another stripe in karate class. Use that extra stripe, and give it all you have to push through this week with your head held high, and your feet firmly planted. You can do it!!

Guest guest

okay, this week I have had it with "being good" and just about lost it completely...pizza, hamburgers (not the junior size either) and extra helpings of birthday cake...and not keeping a food journal and I don't think that I got all my water in yesterday...I know that this is dumb and will have to pay the consequences on Sat morning when I weigh in...hope this is out of my system also and I can make myself get back on track..

BethBeja92430@... wrote:

have been dinking around since I re-joined TOPS in Jan. 2004. I am not losing big nor losing fast, but I AM losing and that's the way I want to keep it until I reach my goal. Slow but steady wins the race. I'm not racing anyone but myself.When this last contest was over I quit watching the calories and just had a blast eating. Ok, a mini-binge. I even went so far as to make brownies, which I don't really care for. Then I crumbled a brownie into some low-cal chocolate frozen yogurt, which I also don't care for much. Squirted some chocolate syrup on top...which I really DO like! Ate two really yummy homemade chocolate chip cookies another day. Why did I do that? I can't explain. It didn't taste very good, but I ate every last drop. And I also ate other stuff (lots of unhealthy

greasy stuff) last week that I shouldn't have. I got the desire to eat, eat, eat out of my system and still managed to lose a tiny bit. I am on the way to better eating today.Kathleen

I'm a slow looser, I too go on sweet binges. For days I had been feeling one coming on so Monday when I went to Wal Mart I bought a pak of Weight Watcher carrot cakes. So far I have had one a day. It has helped and I no longer have the need of going on that binge.

Betty 2

Guest guest

okay, this week I have had it with "being good" and just about lost it completely...pizza, hamburgers (not the junior size either) and extra helpings of birthday cake...and not keeping a food journal and I don't think that I got all my water in yesterday...I know that this is dumb and will have to pay the consequences on Sat morning when I weigh in...hope this is out of my system also and I can make myself get back on track..

BethBeja92430@... wrote:

have been dinking around since I re-joined TOPS in Jan. 2004. I am not losing big nor losing fast, but I AM losing and that's the way I want to keep it until I reach my goal. Slow but steady wins the race. I'm not racing anyone but myself.When this last contest was over I quit watching the calories and just had a blast eating. Ok, a mini-binge. I even went so far as to make brownies, which I don't really care for. Then I crumbled a brownie into some low-cal chocolate frozen yogurt, which I also don't care for much. Squirted some chocolate syrup on top...which I really DO like! Ate two really yummy homemade chocolate chip cookies another day. Why did I do that? I can't explain. It didn't taste very good, but I ate every last drop. And I also ate other stuff (lots of unhealthy

greasy stuff) last week that I shouldn't have. I got the desire to eat, eat, eat out of my system and still managed to lose a tiny bit. I am on the way to better eating today.Kathleen

I'm a slow looser, I too go on sweet binges. For days I had been feeling one coming on so Monday when I went to Wal Mart I bought a pak of Weight Watcher carrot cakes. So far I have had one a day. It has helped and I no longer have the need of going on that binge.

Betty 2

Guest guest

BethBeja92430@... wrote:

Betty 2

Guest guest

Thanks!!!!

You are so right!!

Have a blessed day,

BethMaggieDohr@... wrote:

BethDon't give up, you are on your way to so many things. Keep shooting for the 12 no gain charm, you are so close. When you shared your "getting to know you" at the meeting last week, you were conquering old feelings, and facing new challenges. I know you believe in God so I also know you believe in the devil. The devil hits us the hardest when he knows we are about to make a major breakthrough. Use God's strength, and the devil will have no choice but to flee. You said you earned another stripe in karate class. Use that extra stripe, and give it all you have to push through this week with your head held high, and your feet firmly planted. You can do it!!

Guest guest

Thanks!!!!

You are so right!!

Have a blessed day,

BethDon't give up, you are on your way to so many things. Keep shooting for the 12 no gain charm, you are so close. When you shared your "getting to know you" at the meeting last week, you were conquering old feelings, and facing new challenges. I know you believe in God so I also know you believe in the devil. The devil hits us the hardest when he knows we are about to make a major breakthrough. Use God's strength, and the devil will have no choice but to flee. You said you earned another stripe in karate class. Use that extra stripe, and give it all you have to push through this week with your head held high, and your feet firmly planted. You can do it!!

Guest guest

Thanks!!!!

You are so right!!

Have a blessed day,

Guest guest

Katheleen I happy you lost this wk Its so funny how we kind of go on this binge and eat the wrong foods, i cant understand why the brain and the body get together and makes us eat what we dont normally eat I dont like cookies with jam in them and would you believe I once ate the whole darn bag,, never again , havent done this in one heck of a long time guess being KOPS helps me with my choices,,, good luck next wk ..no more brownies,, etc you dont like them,, Hugs Helen

I

:

Last night gave me my 11th loss in a row! Not a large loss, but any loss is a good loss for me. I'm happy with it.Kathleen

Find your next car at Yahoo! Canada Autos

Guest guest

Katheleen I happy you lost this wk Its so funny how we kind of go on this binge and eat the wrong foods, i cant understand why the brain and the body get together and makes us eat what we dont normally eat I dont like cookies with jam in them and would you believe I once ate the whole darn bag,, never again , havent done this in one heck of a long time guess being KOPS helps me with my choices,,, good luck next wk ..no more brownies,, etc you dont like them,, Hugs Helen

I

:

Last night gave me my 11th loss in a row! Not a large loss, but any loss is a good loss for me. I'm happy with it.Kathleen

Guest guest

I

:

Guest guest

Great going!!! Keep your focus for #12 next week!!! Can't wait to hear the good news!!

BethKathleen wrote:

Guest guest

Great going!!! Keep your focus for #12 next week!!! Can't wait to hear the good news!!

BethKathleen wrote:

Guest guest

BethKathleen wrote:

Guest guest

, to quote an old song, it must be hard to be humble when you are perfect in every way:).:)

Bethmwdw@... wrote:

Have I told you lately how PROUD I am of you???

yes you have but I always love to hear it from someone other than me....LOL

Guest guest

, to quote an old song, it must be hard to be humble when you are perfect in every way:).:)

Bethmwdw@... wrote:

Have I told you lately how PROUD I am of you???

yes you have but I always love to hear it from someone other than me....LOL

Guest guest

Beth,

We all got overweight because of one reason or another. For me

eating is a stress reliever many times. Sometimes I eat out of

boredom. I think when we get to the point we are " fed up " with

" being good " it is something else bugging us. Instead of me going

on my mini-binge I should have figured out my problem and worked

on it instead of working my fork and spoon. But I didn't. Food never

talks back to me, doesn't intimidate me, make fun of me or put me

down. It is an easy out for me. No wonder I seek solace there. I

need to find another place to look to for that solace. I sincerely hope

you find what you need to make it through this. We are worth it!

" Together we can " !!!!!!!!!

Kathleen

> okay, this week I have had it with " being good " and just about lost it

> completely...pizza, hamburgers (not the junior size either) and extra

> helpings of birthday cake...and not keeping a food journal and I don't

> think that I got all my water in yesterday...I know that this is dumb

> and will have to pay the consequences on Sat morning when I weigh

> in...hope this is out of my system also and I can make myself get back

> on track.. Beth

Guest guest

Beth,

Kathleen

> on track.. Beth

Guest guest

Beth,

Kathleen

> on track.. Beth

Guest guest

I think the stress of the week and change in routine was getting to me... is out of town and worked a couple of nights so I had the kids by myself at and during the night and didn't sleep well... really acted up the first 24 hours was gone but has settle down now...We had a celebration for 's birthday last night and Breanna has made it through her first day of school. (Here's a note I sent to a couple of other TOPS members...obviously I haven't been around animals much)...

Things have settled down a whole lot. Breanna got off to school today and when picked her up she was so excited!! Breanna said that everyone in the class was her friend and she had painted today. There were no tears on when we dropped her off, in fact, she kissed us and took off for the books. When we went in I thought they had a rabbit in the room and then I realized that it was a rabbit. Then I thought it was the biggest darn hamster or rat I had ever seen. Wasn't too sure about it...I asked Jen and she said it was a guinea pig...I had never seen anything along that line so big...around the size of a regulation football or bigger...Lord, I hope that they don't get to bring it home over the holidays to watch it!!!!

.....:)

I did exercise today and had no snacks between breakfast and lunch...but did have a little larger than normal lunch...I am doing much better and will make up my made to adjust to the new schedule and get back on track...It is only Wed and maybe I can pull a turtle out by Sat weighin.

Thanks for the support,

Beth

Kathleen wrote:

Beth,We all got overweight because of one reason or another. For me eating is a stress reliever many times. Sometimes I eat out of boredom. I think when we get to the point we are "fed up" with "being good" it is something else bugging us. Instead of me going on my mini-binge I should have figured out my problem and worked on it instead of working my fork and spoon. But I didn't. Food never talks back to me, doesn't intimidate me, make fun of me or put me down. It is an easy out for me. No wonder I seek solace there. I need to find another place to look to for that solace. I sincerely hope you find what you need to make it through this. We are worth it!"Together we can"!!!!!!!!!Kathleen> okay, this week I have had it with "being good" and just about lost it> completely...pizza, hamburgers (not the junior

size either) and extra> helpings of birthday cake...and not keeping a food journal and I don't> think that I got all my water in yesterday...I know that this is dumb> and will have to pay the consequences on Sat morning when I weigh> in...hope this is out of my system also and I can make myself get back> on track.. Beth

Guest guest

Did someone say WEIGHT WATCHER CARROT CAKES AT WAL-MART??????? They really make those???? I will be going to Wal-Mart very soon! I LOVE ME SOME CARROT CAKE!

I was looking for sugar free angle food, didn't have it, so checked out all the weight watcher goodies. They are very small and cost 80 calories.

Betty 2

Guest guest

Did someone say WEIGHT WATCHER CARROT CAKES AT WAL-MART??????? They really make those???? I will be going to Wal-Mart very soon! I LOVE ME SOME CARROT CAKE!

I was looking for sugar free angle food, didn't have it, so checked out all the weight watcher goodies. They are very small and cost 80 calories.

Betty 2

Guest guest

Betty 2

Guest guest

Way to go . Turtle is better than a gain any day. Love ya peppermwdw@... wrote:

squeaked by with a turtle today....Boy am I happy with that.

( MWDW@... )#TX 1743, ville(south of San )__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Way to go . Turtle is better than a gain any day. Love ya peppermwdw@... wrote:

squeaked by with a turtle today....Boy am I happy with that.

( MWDW@... )#TX 1743, ville(south of San )__________________________________________________