:o)

I suggest a new category for people that for some reason cannot

conceive at the moment (lol)

Love,

Saskia

mom of two angels Stefaan and

http://www.geocities.com/svaneyge

Guest guest

Congratulations on the loss. Keep moving forward!!

BethPattycakes wrote:

Feels weird reporting in with no contests going on. Anyway I had 1 1/2 lb loss tonight which makes 25 pounds since Jan 1.

Grammy PatThe only way to find the limits of the possible is by going beyond them to the impossible.

-Arthur C. e

Guest guest

BethPattycakes wrote:

Feels weird reporting in with no contests going on. Anyway I had 1 1/2 lb loss tonight which makes 25 pounds since Jan 1.

Grammy PatThe only way to find the limits of the possible is by going beyond them to the impossible.

-Arthur C. e

Guest guest

BethPattycakes wrote:

-Arthur C. e

Guest guest

grammypat .. 25 lb s since Jan wonderful keep it up i think we may be having a kops in making,,,Hugs Helen

Beth wrote:

BethPattycakes wrote:

-Arthur C. e

Find your next car at Yahoo! Canada Autos

Guest guest

grammypat .. 25 lb s since Jan wonderful keep it up i think we may be having a kops in making,,,Hugs Helen

Beth wrote:

BethPattycakes wrote:

-Arthur C. e

Guest guest

Beth wrote:

BethPattycakes wrote:

-Arthur C. e

Guest guest

GREAT going Helen ---- after missing 3 weeks --- and still in leeway !!!!!! Hugs, Randie

roll call

Hi Everyone, well i weighed in after not going for 3 wks and the good news is i only gained 1/2 lb im over my goal by 1 1/2 lbs but im still in leeway which is better then what i thought .. but now im going to try real hard to get below the goal weight before we start playing football to which i dont know nada about the game,, this should be interesting ... hugs Helen

Guest guest

GREAT going Helen ---- after missing 3 weeks --- and still in leeway !!!!!! Hugs, Randie

roll call

Hi Everyone, well i weighed in after not going for 3 wks and the good news is i only gained 1/2 lb im over my goal by 1 1/2 lbs but im still in leeway which is better then what i thought .. but now im going to try real hard to get below the goal weight before we start playing football to which i dont know nada about the game,, this should be interesting ... hugs Helen

Guest guest

Willie! You are my hero!!

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

http://www.texastops.org

email: topsmama@...

Melody's Christmas present to Levona:

Lighting the Way to Century Club In Waiting together!

(the light may be flickering, but it's still lit LOL)

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of Willie BirdSent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 11:59 PMTo: TexasTOPS Cc: cybertops@...; Attitude_Is_Everything_FSYAHOOGROUPS (DOT) COMSubject: Roll CallStill doing a lot of exercises and walking with all those machines at rehabWeight 119 pounds6 below goalWillie ---[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Guest guest

Willie! You are my hero!!

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

http://www.texastops.org

email: topsmama@...

Melody's Christmas present to Levona:

Lighting the Way to Century Club In Waiting together!

(the light may be flickering, but it's still lit LOL)

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of Willie BirdSent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 11:59 PMTo: TexasTOPS Cc: cybertops@...; Attitude_Is_Everything_FSYAHOOGROUPS (DOT) COMSubject: Roll CallStill doing a lot of exercises and walking with all those machines at rehabWeight 119 pounds6 below goalWillie ---[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Guest guest

GREAT --- after those BIG losses !!!!!!!!! Something to DEFINITELY be happy about !!!!!!! Congrats and hugs, Randie

Roll Call

squeaked by with a turtle today....Boy am I happy with that.

( MWDW@... )#TX 1743, ville(south of San )

Guest guest

GREAT --- after those BIG losses !!!!!!!!! Something to DEFINITELY be happy about !!!!!!! Congrats and hugs, Randie

Roll Call

Guest guest

Roll Call

Guest guest

have been dinking around since I re-joined TOPS in Jan. 2004. I am not losing big nor losing fast, but I AM losing and that's the way I want to keep it until I reach my goal. Slow but steady wins the race. I'm not racing anyone but myself.When this last contest was over I quit watching the calories and just had a blast eating. Ok, a mini-binge. I even went so far as to make brownies, which I don't really care for. Then I crumbled a brownie into some low-cal chocolate frozen yogurt, which I also don't care for much. Squirted some chocolate syrup on top...which I really DO like! Ate two really yummy homemade chocolate chip cookies another day. Why did I do that? I can't explain. It didn't taste very good, but I ate every last drop. And I also ate other stuff (lots of unhealthy greasy stuff) last week that I shouldn't have. I got the desire to eat, eat, eat out of my system and still managed to lose a tiny bit. I am on the way to better eating today.Kathleen

I'm a slow looser, I too go on sweet binges. For days I had been feeling one coming on so Monday when I went to Wal Mart I bought a pak of Weight Watcher carrot cakes. So far I have had one a day. It has helped and I no longer have the need of going on that binge.

Betty 2

Guest guest

have been dinking around since I re-joined TOPS in Jan. 2004. I am not losing big nor losing fast, but I AM losing and that's the way I want to keep it until I reach my goal. Slow but steady wins the race. I'm not racing anyone but myself.When this last contest was over I quit watching the calories and just had a blast eating. Ok, a mini-binge. I even went so far as to make brownies, which I don't really care for. Then I crumbled a brownie into some low-cal chocolate frozen yogurt, which I also don't care for much. Squirted some chocolate syrup on top...which I really DO like! Ate two really yummy homemade chocolate chip cookies another day. Why did I do that? I can't explain. It didn't taste very good, but I ate every last drop. And I also ate other stuff (lots of unhealthy greasy stuff) last week that I shouldn't have. I got the desire to eat, eat, eat out of my system and still managed to lose a tiny bit. I am on the way to better eating today.Kathleen

I'm a slow looser, I too go on sweet binges. For days I had been feeling one coming on so Monday when I went to Wal Mart I bought a pak of Weight Watcher carrot cakes. So far I have had one a day. It has helped and I no longer have the need of going on that binge.

Betty 2

Guest guest

Betty 2

Guest guest

Beth

Don't give up, you are on your way to so many things. Keep shooting for the 12 no gain charm, you are so close. When you shared your "getting to know you" at the meeting last week, you were conquering old feelings, and facing new challenges. I know you believe in God so I also know you believe in the devil. The devil hits us the hardest when he knows we are about to make a major breakthrough. Use God's strength, and the devil will have no choice but to flee. You said you earned another stripe in karate class. Use that extra stripe, and give it all you have to push through this week with your head held high, and your feet firmly planted. You can do it!!