RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

ROLL CALL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well just as I thought I had a gain tonight, BUT, it was not near as bad as I thought it would be. I had a 3 1/2 pound gain. I will work on gettin that off all this comming week. Got to get busy and start losing.

Everyone told me how good it was to have me back, but, then on the same hand they told me how bad I looked!!! LOL They had this awful look on thier face when they hugged me.

I do look pretty bad. The lupus is flared up and my face is broke out across the cheeks and nose area and the right side is really bad with a big bag under my eye and it is swollen. (also kind purplish/red in color) I have appointments all week next week. Hope my face is cleared up before I have to go to the doctor through.

So now what on the contest? What happens when you gain? Could you sned me the rules again? Love ya Pepper__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Seems like that you have had a lot going on. I'm glad that you have an optimistic outlook and am focusing on getting back on track. I pray that your health concerns resolve themselves.

Have a better week,

TOPS hugs and smiles,

BethPepper wrote:

Well just as I thought I had a gain tonight, BUT, it was not near as bad as I thought it would be. I had a 3 1/2 pound gain. I will work on gettin that off all this comming week. Got to get busy and start losing.

Everyone told me how good it was to have me back, but, then on the same hand they told me how bad I looked!!! LOL They had this awful look on thier face when they hugged me.

I do look pretty bad. The lupus is flared up and my face is broke out across the cheeks and nose area and the right side is really bad with a big bag under my eye and it is swollen. (also kind purplish/red in color) I have appointments all week next week. Hope my face is cleared up before I have to go to the doctor through.

So now what on the contest? What happens when you gain? Could you sned me the rules again? Love ya Pepper

Guest guest

Seems like that you have had a lot going on. I'm glad that you have an optimistic outlook and am focusing on getting back on track. I pray that your health concerns resolve themselves.

Have a better week,

TOPS hugs and smiles,

BethPepper wrote:

So now what on the contest? What happens when you gain? Could you sned me the rules again? Love ya Pepper

Guest guest

Thank you Beth. Yes I ahve had a lot going on and I have been traveling back and forth to Missouri for over a year now. Losing Eddie was very hard and I have bad days and will continue to have them for some time but I am trying to get back on track and get my life and my health back together. I got doctor's appointments all week next week.

Right now I guess my lupus is flared up pretty bad. My face is broke out over my cheeks and nose and my right side of my face is swollen pretty bad. I don't hurt in my face other than it feeling tight. I am awfully tired but thats expected.

I hope it lets up so I can get out and do some kind of exercise. I may just have to try and walk to the tapes I have. The sun is too hot to try and get out in it.

Thanks for your concern. Love, Pepper

Beth wrote:

Have a better week,

TOPS hugs and smiles,

BethPepper wrote:

Guest guest

Thank you Beth. Yes I ahve had a lot going on and I have been traveling back and forth to Missouri for over a year now. Losing Eddie was very hard and I have bad days and will continue to have them for some time but I am trying to get back on track and get my life and my health back together. I got doctor's appointments all week next week.

Right now I guess my lupus is flared up pretty bad. My face is broke out over my cheeks and nose and my right side of my face is swollen pretty bad. I don't hurt in my face other than it feeling tight. I am awfully tired but thats expected.

I hope it lets up so I can get out and do some kind of exercise. I may just have to try and walk to the tapes I have. The sun is too hot to try and get out in it.

Beth wrote:

Have a better week,

TOPS hugs and smiles,

BethPepper wrote:

Guest guest

Beth wrote:

Have a better week,

TOPS hugs and smiles,

BethPepper wrote:

Guest guest

Thank you Eloy. You are suck a sweetheart. Love ya, peppperramirezej@... wrote:

I'm also praying for you Pepper! and everybody on the prayer list Eloy.

-------------- Original message from Pepper : --------------

Beth wrote:

Have a better week,

TOPS hugs and smiles,

BethPepper wrote:

Guest guest

Beth wrote:

Have a better week,

TOPS hugs and smiles,

BethPepper wrote:

Guest guest

Beth wrote:

Have a better week,

TOPS hugs and smiles,

BethPepper wrote:

Guest guest

OH MY GOSH....I meant SUCH a sweetheart. Love, PepperPepper wrote:

Beth wrote:

Have a better week,

TOPS hugs and smiles,

BethPepper wrote:

Guest guest

Beth wrote:

Have a better week,

TOPS hugs and smiles,

BethPepper wrote:

Guest guest

Beth wrote:

Have a better week,

TOPS hugs and smiles,

BethPepper wrote:

Guest guest

Thanks I needed a good week.

Levona , Co-LeaderTOPS TX#1454, Pleasanton

Re: roll call

happy for you Levona, water retention sure can hurt at the scale but you know what it is and now you will be back on track keep up the exercise they work.... Hugs Helen

Levona wrote:

Wahoo!!! I am happy to report a loss this week (finally) I lost 9.1 pounds this week. I finally got rid of all that water that I've been retaining for 2 weeks. Naturally it started leaving my body last Wed. 1 day too late for me. I am now .10 away from my lowest weight since joining TOPS. I hope it stays off but my body does crazy things with water retention. I'll keep on exercising and making good choices and hope for the best. I'll have to up date my ticker. YEAH!!!

Levona , Co-Leader TOPS #Tx 1454, Pleasantonclick here to email me

Find your next car at Yahoo! Canada Autos

Guest guest

Thanks for your support.

Levona , Co-LeaderTOPS TX#1454, Pleasanton

Re: roll call

Way to go Levona. Keep up the good work.

Guest guest

WAHOO IS RIGHT!!!!!!! Way to go....I know you are happy!!! Keep up the great work. Thats fantastic. Love pepperLevona wrote:

Wahoo!!! I am happy to report a loss this week (finally) I lost 9.1 pounds this week. I finally got rid of all that water that I've been retaining for 2 weeks. Naturally it started leaving my body last Wed. 1 day too late for me. I am now .10 away from my lowest weight since joining TOPS. I hope it stays off but my body does crazy things with water retention. I'll keep on exercising and making good choices and hope for the best. I'll have to up date my ticker. YEAH!!!

Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page

Guest guest

Way to go Girl!!! your doing great.

Kathy

roll call

Guest guest

Kathy

roll call

Guest guest

Kathy

roll call

Guest guest

Wahoo!!! IS RIGHT, LAVONA!!

CONGRATS ON THE GREAT LOSS!

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.14/79 - Release Date: 8/22/2005

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wahoo!!! I am happy to report a loss this week (finally) I lost 9.1 pounds this week. I finally got rid of all that water that I've been retaining

Levona that is a great loss should make you feel much better.

Betty 2