RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thirty days??? Holy cow, no wonder we didn't get them all. We have a consult on

Monday to get the latest results, so we shall see..

We did a CSA and there was no strep. But they also didn't find one parasite and

he had three, so not sure I trust the test, in all honesty. I'm not gonna be

happy until I settle the strep question for myself, so I'll keep working on it.

Thanks !

Amy

>

>

>

Guest guest

I am on Day 3 of the Black Walnut/Woomwood Complex and day 1 of Paranil Jr.

I am not trying to make things up but he is like 45-50% less stimmy today. He's

been a NUT JOB lately

AND his preschool teacher said this was by far his best day at school (no

sensory/audio meltdowns, screaming, behavior!)

Hmmm....

> > > > >

> > > > > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites

for these recent reasons:

> > > > >

> > > > > Chewing

> > > > > Nose Picking

> > > > > Tactile issues

> > > > > Sound sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)

> > > > > VERBAL STIMMING

> > > > >

> > > > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats

not digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite

" flag " . My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites

diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.

> > > > >

> > > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son

never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no

MMR.

> > > > >

> > > > > So I read in my reference book " Nutritional Healing " under the

Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis

is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.

> > > > >

> > > > > Any other parent treated parasites and found great gains?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

been a NUT JOB lately

Hmmm....

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Chewing

> > > > > Nose Picking

> > > > > Tactile issues

> > > > >

> > > > >

MMR.

> > > > >

Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

been a NUT JOB lately

Hmmm....

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Chewing

> > > > > Nose Picking

> > > > > Tactile issues

> > > > >

> > > > >

MMR.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Right-on...so how much of a body burden do you think it would be on a person to consume these "allergenic" foods to fight the pathogens? I wonder if the end would justify the means.

I wish I had these problems so I could try it on myself to see....

-Tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 1:58:19 PMSubject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

I believe that many food allergies come from an immune response from our internal pathogens.> > >> > > So I wrote a day or so ago

and mentioned I think my son has parasites for > >these recent reasons:> > > > > > Chewing> > > Nose Picking> > > Tactile issues> > > Sound sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)> > > VERBAL STIMMING> > > > > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not > >digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My > >son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish > >Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.> > > > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had > >MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.> > > > > > So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the

Parasite > >diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA > >CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.> > > > > > Any other parent treated parasites and found great gains?> > >> >>

Guest guest

Right-on...so how much of a body burden do you think it would be on a person to consume these "allergenic" foods to fight the pathogens? I wonder if the end would justify the means.

-Tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 1:58:19 PMSubject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

I believe that many food allergies come from an immune response from our internal pathogens.> > >> > > So I wrote a day or so ago

and mentioned I think my son has parasites for > >these recent reasons:> > > > > > Chewing> > > Nose Picking> > > Tactile issues> > > Sound sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)> > > VERBAL STIMMING> > > > > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not > >digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My > >son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish > >Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.> > > > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had > >MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.> > > > > > So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the

Parasite > >diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA > >CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.> > > > > > Any other parent treated parasites and found great gains?> > >> >>

Guest guest

-Tammy

Guest guest

Caryn-

Thanks for sharing. Glad you are feeling better and can not wait for the day you report that your son is, too! that is awesome!

-tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 2:13:31 PMSubject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

As this group is now very intereted in parasites, I wanted to post to this group what I posted to the borrelia board recently.I have been treating myself for lyme, strep, etc for over 3 years and have been very sick. I was easily able to relate to my son's illness (AKA autism) and have him dx with autism before he was 1 years old b/c I was sooo sick myself with many symptoms similiar to autism. After many, many years of treatment, I am doing very well, finally, just shortly after beginning an extensive worm protocol with allinia and an herbal parasite formula in addition to the augmentin I take for strep.I know many families have found success treating for yeast, strep, lyme, herpes, measles, but I am truly wondering if the root of our problem is worms. This would certainly explain the gut issues and the malnutrition. My son is only about 2 weeks into his worm protocol, but we are optimistic for great things (he potty

trained in 24 hours.) We have actually stopped his other supplements b/c I think many are feeding the worms and will resume once we are further along.Caryn> > >> > > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for these recent reasons:> > >

> > > Chewing> > > Nose Picking> > > Tactile issues> > > Sound sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)> > > VERBAL STIMMING> > > > > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.> > > > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.> > > > > > So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.> > >

> > > Any other parent treated parasites and found great gains?> > >> >>

Guest guest

Caryn-

Thanks for sharing. Glad you are feeling better and can not wait for the day you report that your son is, too! that is awesome!

-tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 2:13:31 PMSubject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

As this group is now very intereted in parasites, I wanted to post to this group what I posted to the borrelia board recently.I have been treating myself for lyme, strep, etc for over 3 years and have been very sick. I was easily able to relate to my son's illness (AKA autism) and have him dx with autism before he was 1 years old b/c I was sooo sick myself with many symptoms similiar to autism. After many, many years of treatment, I am doing very well, finally, just shortly after beginning an extensive worm protocol with allinia and an herbal parasite formula in addition to the augmentin I take for strep.I know many families have found success treating for yeast, strep, lyme, herpes, measles, but I am truly wondering if the root of our problem is worms. This would certainly explain the gut issues and the malnutrition. My son is only about 2 weeks into his worm protocol, but we are optimistic for great things (he potty

trained in 24 hours.) We have actually stopped his other supplements b/c I think many are feeding the worms and will resume once we are further along.Caryn> > >> > > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for these recent reasons:> > >

> > > Chewing> > > Nose Picking> > > Tactile issues> > > Sound sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)> > > VERBAL STIMMING> > > > > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.> > > > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.> > > > > > So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.> > >

Guest guest

Caryn-

-tammy

Guest guest

I dont think Parasites are the root problem. SubRoot? Offshoot? Branch? I

still think Iodine deficiency is the root problem. Or if the maladies are the

roots would iodine (and other nutrients) be the subroot? And the roots

(Parasites,Virus, Bacteria, Metals, Vaccines, Toxins)branch out into all the

ever expanding root system of diseases, symptoms, disorders, cancers.

Before this post started i really knew little about Parasites. I sorta wish i

didnt know what i know now.

The parasite as a root problem fits with the Lack of Iodine theory causing the

body to be unable to remove or process virus, bacteria, metals, vaccines,

toxins. Add Parasites. Major gaggs but not really that different than virus and

bacteria. They are all BUGS. All comes down to not having enough of the basic

nutrients that keep a body healthy and bug free.

Interesting that the Black Walnut Hulls are what is most recommended since they

have an extremely high iodine content. The Rx for parasites was Iodine at one

time(until early 30s, from 1800s).I have such a hard time thinking that the norm

100 years ago was to take Iodine and now people are so afraid of it and write it

off.

I have read of different amounts of iodine to take for Parasites (one was 60

Drops 2 to 3 times a day (thats a lot of iodine). Another suggested 3 tsps a day

for 3 weeks. (Thats a mega dose of iodine). These were adult dosages. Perhaps it

takes that much to kill the more stubborn parasites and Candida(There is an

Iodine Candida protocol using about 200mg per day). Maybe strep. Not sure I have

enough nerve to take or give that much at once! I have had on a low

dosage of iodine, because i am paranoid, and getting results, but now wonder

if more would get even better results cause he has parasites, too!

Does the Paranil taste bad? I plan to try the Black Walnut. I dont know that i

or have parasites but I am inclined to think they are probably there(or

were, maybe i killed them already, but i kinda doubt it since so much more

iodine than 50mg seems to be what Docs Rxd in the past).

Very interested in hearing more from those doing Parasite protocols!

Cheryl

> >

> > As this group is now very intereted in parasites, I wanted to post to this

group what I posted to the borrelia board recently.

> >

> > I have been treating myself for lyme, strep, etc for over 3 years and have

been very sick. I was easily able to relate to my son's illness (AKA autism)

and have him dx with autism before he was 1 years old b/c I was sooo sick myself

with many symptoms similiar to autism.

> >

> > After many, many years of treatment, I am doing very well, finally, just

shortly after beginning an extensive worm protocol with allinia and an herbal

parasite formula in addition to the augmentin I take for strep.

> >

> > I know many families have found success treating for yeast, strep, lyme,

herpes, measles, but I am truly wondering if the root of our problem is worms.

This would certainly explain the gut issues and the malnutrition.

> >

> > My son is only about 2 weeks into his worm protocol, but we are optimistic

for great things (he potty trained in 24 hours.) We have actually stopped his

other supplements b/c I think many are feeding the worms and will resume once we

are further along.

> >

> > Caryn

Guest guest

time(until early 30s, from 1800s).I have such a hard time thinking that the norm

100 years ago was to take Iodine and now people are so afraid of it and write it

off.

Drops 2 to 3 times a day (thats a lot of iodine). Another suggested 3 tsps a day

for 3 weeks. (Thats a mega dose of iodine). These were adult dosages. Perhaps it

Iodine Candida protocol using about 200mg per day). Maybe strep. Not sure I have

Cheryl

> >

> >

and have him dx with autism before he was 1 years old b/c I was sooo sick myself

> >

> >

> >

other supplements b/c I think many are feeding the worms and will resume once we

are further along.

> >

> > Caryn

Guest guest

off.

Cheryl

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

are further along.

> >

> > Caryn

Guest guest

I forgot to ask about feeding worms! Caryn, do you have info on things that feed

worms? I havent read anything on that topic (and still find it a little

difficult to google Parasite things cause they have pictures and it makes my

skin crawl and i wonder if its really literal)!

Cheryl

> > > My son is only about 2 weeks into his worm protocol, but we are optimistic

are further along.

> > >

> > > Caryn

>

Guest guest

@Cheryl: I just ran to the fridge to test it! LOL! The Paranil tastes...well

earthy and like Sage (there is Sage in it). I wouldn't say that it's bitter,

almost a little like Barlean's OLE (a little...)It's not bad!

I still believe in the Iodine theory though!! We Kelp everyday!

> > >

> > > As this group is now very intereted in parasites, I wanted to post to this

> > >

> > > I have been treating myself for lyme, strep, etc for over 3 years and have

> > >

> > > After many, many years of treatment, I am doing very well, finally, just

> > >

> > > I know many families have found success treating for yeast, strep, lyme,

> > >

> > > My son is only about 2 weeks into his worm protocol, but we are optimistic

are further along.

> > >

> > > Caryn

>

Guest guest

@Cheryl: I just ran to the fridge to test it! LOL! The Paranil tastes...well

earthy and like Sage (there is Sage in it). I wouldn't say that it's bitter,

almost a little like Barlean's OLE (a little...)It's not bad!

I still believe in the Iodine theory though!! We Kelp everyday!

> > >

> > > As this group is now very intereted in parasites, I wanted to post to this

> > >

> > > I have been treating myself for lyme, strep, etc for over 3 years and have

> > >

> > > After many, many years of treatment, I am doing very well, finally, just

> > >

> > > I know many families have found success treating for yeast, strep, lyme,

> > >

are further along.

> > >

> > > Caryn

>

Guest guest

I hate to bust this thread but we ALL have worms, and parasites living in our bodies, you can do a quick thread on whip worms and they find people with GI issues are actually LOW in whip worms and it’s being used a treatment. see you can't just look at what our kids have, you have to look at what our kids have that NT kids don't have......

Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 9:39 PM

To: mb12 valtrex

Subject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also, keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also, Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.Love and prayers,Heidi N

Guest guest

I hate to bust this thread but we ALL have worms, and parasites living in our bodies, you can do a quick thread on whip worms and they find people with GI issues are actually LOW in whip worms and it’s being used a treatment. see you can't just look at what our kids have, you have to look at what our kids have that NT kids don't have......

I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also, keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also, Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.Love and prayers,Heidi N

Guest guest

**Okay I'm gonna throw a really weird " holistic " idea out there. When we saw the

herbalist/kinesiologist in Indiana, the apprentice suggested that Malachi was

breech due to a problem with " polarity " . Like the baby really *thinks* it's the

right position to be in...

In a book I have I read about how Parasites can cause " Reverse Polarity " ,

changing the flow of energy in the individual cells to go " Southerly " vs.

" Northerly " (which would be correct).

Something very strange Malachi has been doing since his (extreme) weird behavior

began a couple months ago, is, he will turn his toys upside down to look at

them---like LeapFrog toys that have LCD screens on them. Then the other day he

was watching a cartoon on Netflix on the laptop and he was frustrated b/c he

wanted to watch the screen up-side down and I said no. Why else would he do this

unless " upside-down " looks more " normal " to him??

Okay here is an interesting read confirming a lot of the thins we've been

throwing out there concerning Parasites & Vit A and IgA. Read this link under

the title: " Complications... "

http://www.holistic-wellness-basics.com/human-parasites.html

>

> I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like

> microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in

> all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he

> can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been

> discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the

> antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural

> things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still

> unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all

> pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also,

> keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation

> are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having

> worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of

> developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be

> aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also,

> Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism

> docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that

> knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.

>

> Love and prayers,

>

> Heidi N

>

Guest guest

Thinking about doing the Vit A protocol: Retinol vs. Beta Carotene.

Doing a Vit A protocol with Beta Carotene is different than the Retinol form of

Vit A. BC is NOT stored in the body like the Retinol form is.

Malachi's Labs show that the RETINOL levels are normal but that doesn't mean

that doing the BC Vit A protocol cannot help him or any other child!! Read this

link:

http://www.nutriherb.net/vitamin_A_retinol_beta-carotene.html

THIS IS INTERESTING!!!

> >

> > I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like

> > microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in

> > all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he

> > can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been

> > discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the

> > antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural

> > things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still

> > unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all

> > pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also,

> > keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation

> > are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having

> > worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of

> > developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be

> > aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also,

> > Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism

> > docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that

> > knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.

> >

> > Love and prayers,

> >

> > Heidi N

> >

>

Guest guest

link:

THIS IS INTERESTING!!!

> >

> >

> > Love and prayers,

> >

> > Heidi N

> >

>

Guest guest

link:

THIS IS INTERESTING!!!

> >

> >

> > Love and prayers,

> >

> > Heidi N

> >

>

Guest guest

Just because something is "the norm", it does not necessarily make it Ok or healthy. Why are GI kids low in whipworm? Could be due to alot of things. Treaments for other symptoms might be killing them off. Bigger, stronger invaders could be taking over....there's a number of possiblities. With that said, there probably aren't as many NT kids walking around with these problems because their bodies are healthy and strong enough to keep parasites at a safe level. Let's not forget that these kids are so ill that their bodies can not handle the same burden as an NT. So, just in the same way many of our children will feel the effects of say... low vitamin d levels more than an NT would, I'm sure the effects would be the same

with parasites. The majority of nt's are probably not seeing 3-4 days go by without bowel movements. A chronically constipated child is a perfect host. A child with leaky gut is a perfect host as parasites will develop from undigested food rotting in the gut. These parasites are in a perfect environment to not merely exist, but to thrive in great abundance.

When a 4 year old child poops out a 7 1/2 foot tapeworm, I will never be convinced that it wasn't affecting that baby's health. Thank God for and Stan catching that.

I recently watched a news piece about a woman who was undergoing emergency brain surgery for a "tumor" that turned out to be a worm residing on her brain. The surgeon said this is becoming more and more common and instead of doctors seeing maybe one case in a lifetime, they are seeing multiples! So this is something "NT" 's may be dealing with as well. Crazy.

-Tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 10:10:45 PMSubject: Re: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also, keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be aware that treating

for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also, Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.Love and prayers,Heidi N

Guest guest

that is visual stimming and yes vit A can help that. for a kid showing those signs I would pull titers on rubeola (measels)

Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 10:38 PM

**Okay I'm gonna throw a really weird "holistic" idea out there. When we saw the herbalist/kinesiologist in Indiana, the apprentice suggested that Malachi was breech due to a problem with "polarity". Like the baby really *thinks* it's the right position to be in...In a book I have I read about how Parasites can cause "Reverse Polarity", changing the flow of energy in the individual cells to go "Southerly" vs. "Northerly" (which would be correct).Something very strange Malachi has been doing since his (extreme) weird behavior began a couple months ago, is, he will turn his toys upside down to look at them---like LeapFrog toys that have LCD screens on them. Then the other day he was watching a cartoon on Netflix on the laptop and he was frustrated b/c he wanted to watch the screen up-side down and I said no. Why else would he do this unless "upside-down" looks more "normal" to him??Okay here is an interesting read confirming a lot of the thins we've been throwing out there concerning Parasites & Vit A and IgA. Read this link under the title: "Complications..."http://www.holistic-wellness-basics.com/human-parasites.html>> I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like > microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in > all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he > can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been > discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the > antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural > things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still > unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all > pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also, > keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation > are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having > worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of > developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be > aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also, > Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism > docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that > knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.> > Love and prayers,> > Heidi N>

Guest guest

that is visual stimming and yes vit A can help that. for a kid showing those signs I would pull titers on rubeola (measels)

Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 10:38 PM

**Okay I'm gonna throw a really weird "holistic" idea out there. When we saw the herbalist/kinesiologist in Indiana, the apprentice suggested that Malachi was breech due to a problem with "polarity". Like the baby really *thinks* it's the right position to be in...In a book I have I read about how Parasites can cause "Reverse Polarity", changing the flow of energy in the individual cells to go "Southerly" vs. "Northerly" (which would be correct).Something very strange Malachi has been doing since his (extreme) weird behavior began a couple months ago, is, he will turn his toys upside down to look at them---like LeapFrog toys that have LCD screens on them. Then the other day he was watching a cartoon on Netflix on the laptop and he was frustrated b/c he wanted to watch the screen up-side down and I said no. Why else would he do this unless "upside-down" looks more "normal" to him??Okay here is an interesting read confirming a lot of the thins we've been throwing out there concerning Parasites & Vit A and IgA. Read this link under the title: "Complications..."http://www.holistic-wellness-basics.com/human-parasites.html>> I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like > microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in > all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he > can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been > discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the > antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural > things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still > unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all > pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also, > keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation > are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having > worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of > developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be > aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also, > Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism > docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that > knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.> > Love and prayers,> > Heidi N>