Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We did three rounds of Alinia. Three days on, three weeks off, repeat. Now I'm

using Paratrex, one capsule twice a day, just for maintenance until I know what

else is left. I can tell you they aren't gone, though. Also giving Activated

Charcoal religiously, and pretty much all of the stimming has stopped. Like a

miracle. I think we were killing bugs faster than he could detox them, but I

finally figured out the mop-up step is just as important.

It also seems to me that if the host doesn't tolerate sulfur foods or

supplements well, that would be ideal for a parasite that detests sulfur. Foard

is allergic to GARLIC, potato, tomato, carrot--all the foods I read about they

don't like.

I'm really curious about strep too...it's time for more bloodwork, so maybe

we'll get lucky and if it's there, it'll show up.

Amy

> >

> > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for

these recent reasons:

> >

> > Chewing

> > Nose Picking

> > Tactile issues

> > Sound sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)

> > VERBAL STIMMING

> >

> > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not

digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite " flag " . My

son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish

Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.

> >

> > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had

MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.

> >

> > So I read in my reference book " Nutritional Healing " under the Parasite

diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA

CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.

> >

> > Any other parent treated parasites and found great gains?

> >

>

Guest guest

We did three rounds of Alinia. Three days on, three weeks off, repeat. Now I'm

using Paratrex, one capsule twice a day, just for maintenance until I know what

else is left. I can tell you they aren't gone, though. Also giving Activated

Charcoal religiously, and pretty much all of the stimming has stopped. Like a

miracle. I think we were killing bugs faster than he could detox them, but I

finally figured out the mop-up step is just as important.

It also seems to me that if the host doesn't tolerate sulfur foods or

supplements well, that would be ideal for a parasite that detests sulfur. Foard

is allergic to GARLIC, potato, tomato, carrot--all the foods I read about they

don't like.

I'm really curious about strep too...it's time for more bloodwork, so maybe

we'll get lucky and if it's there, it'll show up.

Amy

> >

> > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for

these recent reasons:

> >

> > Chewing

> > Nose Picking

> > Tactile issues

> > VERBAL STIMMING

> >

> > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not

digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite " flag " . My

> >

> > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had

MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.

> >

> > So I read in my reference book " Nutritional Healing " under the Parasite

diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

This might be a stretch, but do you think there's a possibilty that he's allergic to these foods because of the parasites?

Is he allergic to coconut and cranberries, too?

Check out the book The Food Allergy Cure by Ellen Cutler. Maybe it'll help.

-Tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 5:50:06 AMSubject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

We did three rounds of Alinia. Three days on, three weeks off, repeat. Now I'm using Paratrex, one capsule twice a day, just for maintenance until I know what else is left. I can tell you they aren't gone, though. Also giving Activated Charcoal religiously, and pretty much all of the stimming has stopped. Like a miracle. I think we were killing bugs faster than he could detox them, but I finally figured out the mop-up step is just as important.It also seems to me that if the host doesn't tolerate sulfur foods or supplements well, that would be ideal for a parasite that detests sulfur. Foard is allergic to GARLIC, potato, tomato, carrot--all the foods I read about they don't like. I'm really curious about strep too...it's time for more bloodwork, so maybe we'll get lucky and if it's there, it'll show up. Amy> >> > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for these recent reasons:> > > > Chewing> > Nose Picking> > Tactile issues> > Sound sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)> > VERBAL STIMMING> > > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not digesting) your stool will float in

the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.> > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.> > > > So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.> > > > Any other parent treated parasites and found great gains?> >>

Guest guest

This might be a stretch, but do you think there's a possibilty that he's allergic to these foods because of the parasites?

Is he allergic to coconut and cranberries, too?

Check out the book The Food Allergy Cure by Ellen Cutler. Maybe it'll help.

-Tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 5:50:06 AMSubject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

We did three rounds of Alinia. Three days on, three weeks off, repeat. Now I'm using Paratrex, one capsule twice a day, just for maintenance until I know what else is left. I can tell you they aren't gone, though. Also giving Activated Charcoal religiously, and pretty much all of the stimming has stopped. Like a miracle. I think we were killing bugs faster than he could detox them, but I finally figured out the mop-up step is just as important.It also seems to me that if the host doesn't tolerate sulfur foods or supplements well, that would be ideal for a parasite that detests sulfur. Foard is allergic to GARLIC, potato, tomato, carrot--all the foods I read about they don't like. I'm really curious about strep too...it's time for more bloodwork, so maybe we'll get lucky and if it's there, it'll show up. Amy> >> > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for these recent reasons:> > > > Chewing> > Nose Picking> > Tactile issues> > Sound sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)> > VERBAL STIMMING> > > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not digesting) your stool will float in

the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.> > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.> > > > So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.> > > > Any other parent treated parasites and found great gains?> >>

Guest guest

When we did Alinia we did 30 days straight. Also, to check for strep (PANDAS) you may want to run a comprehensve stool analysis. The strep is in the gut. 50% of the kids w/ PANDAS do not have high ASO/DNASE titers.

Subject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...To: mb12 valtrex Date: Friday, February 18, 2011, 5:50 AM

We did three rounds of Alinia. Three days on, three weeks off, repeat. Now I'm using Paratrex, one capsule twice a day, just for maintenance until I know what else is left. I can tell you they aren't gone, though. Also giving Activated Charcoal religiously, and pretty much all of the stimming has stopped. Like a miracle. I think we were killing bugs faster than he could detox them, but I finally figured out the mop-up step is just as important.It also seems to me that if the host doesn't tolerate sulfur foods or supplements well, that would be ideal for a parasite that detests sulfur. Foard is allergic to GARLIC, potato, tomato, carrot--all the foods I read about they don't like. I'm really curious about strep too...it's time for more bloodwork, so maybe we'll get lucky and if it's there, it'll show up. Amy> >> > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for these recent reasons:> > > > Chewing> > Nose Picking> > Tactile issues> > Sound sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)> > VERBAL STIMMING> > > > I learned from

Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.> > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.> > > > So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.> > > > Any other parent treated parasites and found great gains?> >>

Guest guest

When we did Alinia we did 30 days straight. Also, to check for strep (PANDAS) you may want to run a comprehensve stool analysis. The strep is in the gut. 50% of the kids w/ PANDAS do not have high ASO/DNASE titers.

Subject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...To: mb12 valtrex Date: Friday, February 18, 2011, 5:50 AM

We did three rounds of Alinia. Three days on, three weeks off, repeat. Now I'm using Paratrex, one capsule twice a day, just for maintenance until I know what else is left. I can tell you they aren't gone, though. Also giving Activated Charcoal religiously, and pretty much all of the stimming has stopped. Like a miracle. I think we were killing bugs faster than he could detox them, but I finally figured out the mop-up step is just as important.It also seems to me that if the host doesn't tolerate sulfur foods or supplements well, that would be ideal for a parasite that detests sulfur. Foard is allergic to GARLIC, potato, tomato, carrot--all the foods I read about they don't like. I'm really curious about strep too...it's time for more bloodwork, so maybe we'll get lucky and if it's there, it'll show up. Amy> >> > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for these recent reasons:> > > > Chewing> > Nose Picking> > Tactile issues> > Sound sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)> > VERBAL STIMMING> > > > I learned from

Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.> > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.> > > > So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.> > > > Any other parent treated parasites and found great gains?> >>

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sorry, but I don't know. We have not done valtrex yet. Sent from my iPhone

So do you use high dose vitamin A even if you are using other anti virals, like Valtrex?To: "mb12 valtrex " <mb12 valtrex >Sent: Thu, February 17, 2011 6:38:41 PMSubject: Re: Re:

Vit A procotol and

Parasites...

Caryn, We had a really nice response to High vit A both times we did it. The second time was actually better because we were on OLE. The first time it was fantastic until maintenence and he had a short pandas flair, or something akin to it.Sent from my iPhone

I have been considering trying the high dose A on my unvaccinated for son for a similiar reason. I have heard it is good at treating strep. My son is a PANDAS kid. I have also been looking into the possibility that the strep lives inside worms within the body. My son has greatly improved on augmentin for strep. We are now treating worms and he potty trained within 24 hours (had previously been time-trained) and is sleeping through the night again.

I will probably try high dose A during spring break and will report what I find.

Caryn

>

> So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for these recent reasons:

>

> Chewing

> Nose Picking

> Tactile issues

> Sound sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)

> VERBAL STIMMING

>

> I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.

>

> Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.

>

> So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.

>

> Any other parent treated parasites and found great gains?

>

Guest guest

So do you use high dose vitamin A even if you are using other anti virals, like Valtrex?To: "mb12 valtrex " <mb12 valtrex >Sent: Thu, February 17, 2011 6:38:41 PMSubject: Re: Re:

Vit A procotol and

Parasites...

Caryn, We had a really nice response to High vit A both times we did it. The second time was actually better because we were on OLE. The first time it was fantastic until maintenence and he had a short pandas flair, or something akin to it.Sent from my iPhone

I have been considering trying the high dose A on my unvaccinated for son for a similiar reason. I have heard it is good at treating strep. My son is a PANDAS kid. I have also been looking into the possibility that the strep lives inside worms within the body. My son has greatly improved on augmentin for strep. We are now treating worms and he potty trained within 24 hours (had previously been time-trained) and is sleeping through the night again.

I will probably try high dose A during spring break and will report what I find.

Caryn

>

> So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for these recent reasons:

>

> Chewing

> Nose Picking

> Tactile issues

> VERBAL STIMMING

>

> I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.

>

> Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.

>

> So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.

>

>

Guest guest

Vit A procotol and

Parasites...

Caryn

>

>

> Chewing

> Nose Picking

> Tactile issues

> VERBAL STIMMING

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Amy, Thanks! What a great resource,Sent from my iPhone

www.abebooks.com is where you can find older and out of print books (I think most of them are used). I've ordered lots of books from this site and have never had a problem.

A lot of the info I get is from "The Ultimate Healing System" by LePore..

me health food store lady gave me her copy - its a wealth of info. I have used it with great success. (she saw Maddies rashes and went to her stash to see if she could help. one by one all the rashes went away.)

laura :)

> > >

> > > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for these recent reasons:

> > >

> > > Chewing

> > > Nose Picking

> > > Tactile issues

> > > Sound sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)

> > > VERBAL STIMMING

> > >

> > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.

> > >

> > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.

> > >

> > > So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.

> > >

> > > Any other parent treated parasites and found great gains?

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks ,Ordered! can't wait to get it.Man, I used to consider myself resourceful until I encountered you people! Sent from my iPhone

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Healing-System-Illustrated-Nutrition/dp/1885670087/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 & s=books & qid=1297984180 & sr=1-1

Found you a copy! :)laura

> > > > >

> > > > > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for these recent reasons:

> > > > >

> > > > > Chewing

> > > > > Nose Picking

> > > > > Tactile issues

> > > > > Sound sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)

> > > > > VERBAL STIMMING

> > > > >

> > > > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.

> > > > >

> > > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.

> > > > >

> > > > > So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.

> > > > >

> > > > > Any other parent treated parasites and found great gains?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks ,Ordered! can't wait to get it.Man, I used to consider myself resourceful until I encountered you people! Sent from my iPhone

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Healing-System-Illustrated-Nutrition/dp/1885670087/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 & s=books & qid=1297984180 & sr=1-1

Found you a copy! :)laura

> > > > >

> > > > > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for these recent reasons:

> > > > >

> > > > > Chewing

> > > > > Nose Picking

> > > > > Tactile issues

> > > > > Sound sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)

> > > > > VERBAL STIMMING

> > > > >

> > > > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.

> > > > >

> > > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.

> > > > >

> > > > > So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.

> > > > >

> > > > > Any other parent treated parasites and found great gains?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Lol, . I used to think I was the queen of Google til I met Toni.

This place is great. I love, love love the fact that we have so many sets of eyes on our situations, so many experiences and point of views and resources. It's the best.

-Tammy

To: "mb12 valtrex " <mb12 valtrex >Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 9:23:01 AMSubject: Re: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

Thanks ,

Ordered! can't wait to get it.

Man, I used to consider myself resourceful until I encountered you people!

Sent from my iPhone

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Healing-System-Illustrated-Nutrition/dp/1885670087/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 & s=books & qid=1297984180 & sr=1-1Found you a copy! :)laura> > > > >> > > > > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for these recent reasons:> > > > > > > > > > Chewing> > > > > Nose Picking> > > > > Tactile issues> > > > > Sound

sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)> > > > > VERBAL STIMMING> > > > > > > > > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.> > > > > > > > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.> > > > > > > > > > So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.> > > > > > > > > > Any

other parent treated parasites and found great gains?> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Lol, . I used to think I was the queen of Google til I met Toni.

This place is great. I love, love love the fact that we have so many sets of eyes on our situations, so many experiences and point of views and resources. It's the best.

-Tammy

To: "mb12 valtrex " <mb12 valtrex >Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 9:23:01 AMSubject: Re: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

Thanks ,

Ordered! can't wait to get it.

Man, I used to consider myself resourceful until I encountered you people!

Sent from my iPhone

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Healing-System-Illustrated-Nutrition/dp/1885670087/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 & s=books & qid=1297984180 & sr=1-1Found you a copy! :)laura> > > > >> > > > > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for these recent reasons:> > > > > > > > > > Chewing> > > > > Nose Picking> > > > > Tactile issues> > > > > Sound

sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)> > > > > VERBAL STIMMING> > > > > > > > > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.> > > > > > > > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.> > > > > > > > > > So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.> > > > > > > > > > Any

other parent treated parasites and found great gains?> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Thanks Amy. Were the three days on around the full moon? I haven't convinced my doctor to give the Alinia yet. I did start the Paratrex yesterday because things are so nuts here with behaviors. We can't do charcoal and are using modifilan and bach rescue remedy. i guess I need to up the dose. Are you using the Paratrex daily?

We did three rounds of Alinia. Three days on, three weeks off, repeat. Now I'm using Paratrex, one capsule twice a day, just for maintenance until I know what else is left. I can tell you they aren't gone, though. Also giving Activated Charcoal religiously, and pretty much all of the stimming has stopped. Like a miracle. I think we were killing bugs faster than he could detox them, but I finally figured out the mop-up step is just as important.

It also seems to me that if the host doesn't tolerate sulfur foods or supplements well, that would be ideal for a parasite that detests sulfur. Foard is allergic to GARLIC, potato, tomato, carrot--all the foods I read about they don't like.

I'm really curious about strep too...it's time for more bloodwork, so maybe we'll get lucky and if it's there, it'll show up.

Amy

> >

> > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for these recent reasons:

> >

> > Chewing

> > Nose Picking

> > Tactile issues

> > VERBAL STIMMING

> >

> > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.

> >

> > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.

> >

> > So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks Amy. Were the three days on around the full moon? I haven't convinced my doctor to give the Alinia yet. I did start the Paratrex yesterday because things are so nuts here with behaviors. We can't do charcoal and are using modifilan and bach rescue remedy. i guess I need to up the dose. Are you using the Paratrex daily?

We did three rounds of Alinia. Three days on, three weeks off, repeat. Now I'm using Paratrex, one capsule twice a day, just for maintenance until I know what else is left. I can tell you they aren't gone, though. Also giving Activated Charcoal religiously, and pretty much all of the stimming has stopped. Like a miracle. I think we were killing bugs faster than he could detox them, but I finally figured out the mop-up step is just as important.

It also seems to me that if the host doesn't tolerate sulfur foods or supplements well, that would be ideal for a parasite that detests sulfur. Foard is allergic to GARLIC, potato, tomato, carrot--all the foods I read about they don't like.

I'm really curious about strep too...it's time for more bloodwork, so maybe we'll get lucky and if it's there, it'll show up.

Amy

> >

> > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for these recent reasons:

> >

> > Chewing

> > Nose Picking

> > Tactile issues

> > VERBAL STIMMING

> >

> > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite "flag". My son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.

> >

> > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.

> >

> > So I read in my reference book "Nutritional Healing" under the Parasite diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is *BETA CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I believe that many food allergies come from an immune response from our

internal pathogens.

> > >

> > > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites for

> >these recent reasons:

> > >

> > > Chewing

> > > Nose Picking

> > > Tactile issues

> > > VERBAL STIMMING

> > >

> > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not

> >digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite " flag " .

My

> >son had high fecal fats on one lab. Also learned that parasites diminish

> >Immunoglobulin A. On my son's stool lab, he was VERY low in IgA.

> > >

> > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never

had

> >MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.

> > >

> > > So I read in my reference book " Nutritional Healing " under the Parasite

> >diagnosis that the SECOND MOST important thing listed after Acidophilis is

*BETA

> >CAROTENE at 50,000 IU's a day* until healed.

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

internal pathogens.

> > >

> >these recent reasons:

> > >

> > > Chewing

> > > Nose Picking

> > > Tactile issues

> > > VERBAL STIMMING

> > >

> >digesting) your stool will float in the toilet and that is a parasite " flag " .

My

> > >

had

> > >

*BETA

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

internal pathogens.

> > >

> >these recent reasons:

> > >

> > > Chewing

> > > Nose Picking

> > > Tactile issues

> > > VERBAL STIMMING

> > >

My

> > >

had

> > >

*BETA

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

As this group is now very intereted in parasites, I wanted to post to this group

what I posted to the borrelia board recently.

I have been treating myself for lyme, strep, etc for over 3 years and have been

very sick. I was easily able to relate to my son's illness (AKA autism) and

have him dx with autism before he was 1 years old b/c I was sooo sick myself

with many symptoms similiar to autism.

After many, many years of treatment, I am doing very well, finally, just shortly

after beginning an extensive worm protocol with allinia and an herbal parasite

formula in addition to the augmentin I take for strep.

I know many families have found success treating for yeast, strep, lyme, herpes,

measles, but I am truly wondering if the root of our problem is worms. This

would certainly explain the gut issues and the malnutrition.

My son is only about 2 weeks into his worm protocol, but we are optimistic for

great things (he potty trained in 24 hours.) We have actually stopped his other

supplements b/c I think many are feeding the worms and will resume once we are

further along.

Caryn

> > >

these recent reasons:

> > >

> > > Chewing

> > > Nose Picking

> > > Tactile issues

> > > VERBAL STIMMING

> > >

> > >

had MMR) and read that kids are responding to the therapy even though no MMR.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

As this group is now very intereted in parasites, I wanted to post to this group

what I posted to the borrelia board recently.

I have been treating myself for lyme, strep, etc for over 3 years and have been

very sick. I was easily able to relate to my son's illness (AKA autism) and

have him dx with autism before he was 1 years old b/c I was sooo sick myself

with many symptoms similiar to autism.

After many, many years of treatment, I am doing very well, finally, just shortly

after beginning an extensive worm protocol with allinia and an herbal parasite

formula in addition to the augmentin I take for strep.

I know many families have found success treating for yeast, strep, lyme, herpes,

measles, but I am truly wondering if the root of our problem is worms. This

would certainly explain the gut issues and the malnutrition.

My son is only about 2 weeks into his worm protocol, but we are optimistic for

great things (he potty trained in 24 hours.) We have actually stopped his other

supplements b/c I think many are feeding the worms and will resume once we are

further along.

Caryn

> > >

these recent reasons:

> > >

> > > Chewing

> > > Nose Picking

> > > Tactile issues

> > > VERBAL STIMMING

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

@Caryn:I am starting to think this way! (about parasites being a root problem!)

I am on Day 3 of the Black Walnut/Woomwood Complex and day 1 of Paranil Jr.

I am not trying to make things up but he is like 45-50% less stimmy today. He's

been a NUT JOB lately

AND his preschool teacher said this was by far his best day at school (no

sensory/audio meltdowns, screaming, behavior!)

Hmmm....

> > > >

> > > > So I wrote a day or so ago and mentioned I think my son has parasites

for these recent reasons:

> > > >

> > > > Chewing

> > > > Nose Picking

> > > > Tactile issues

> > > > Sound sensitivity (returned after going away about 80%)

> > > > VERBAL STIMMING

> > > >

> > > > I learned from Dr. Oz online that if you have high fecal fats (fats not

> > > >

> > > > Then I was following the thread here on the Vit A protocol (my son never

> > > >

> > > > So I read in my reference book " Nutritional Healing " under the Parasite

> > > >

> > > > Any other parent treated parasites and found great gains?

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thirty days??? Holy cow, no wonder we didn't get them all. We have a consult on

Monday to get the latest results, so we shall see..

We did a CSA and there was no strep. But they also didn't find one parasite and

he had three, so not sure I trust the test, in all honesty. I'm not gonna be

happy until I settle the strep question for myself, so I'll keep working on it.

Thanks !

Amy

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thirty days??? Holy cow, no wonder we didn't get them all. We have a consult on

Monday to get the latest results, so we shall see..

We did a CSA and there was no strep. But they also didn't find one parasite and

he had three, so not sure I trust the test, in all honesty. I'm not gonna be

happy until I settle the strep question for myself, so I'll keep working on it.

Thanks !

Amy

>

>

>