RemedySpot.com

Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

a lot of that can also be tied in soly to yeast issues (brain frog, cycst, anxiety drepresion) and biotin defiency hair loss

Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2011 6:40 PM

To: mb12 valtrex

Subject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

Thanks very much Cheryl. Can you tell me which iodine board to go to please so I can do more research. I did a patch test with the tincture and don't seem deficient but I have lots of symptoms(severe hair loss, depression, anxiety, cold hands feet, sinus, ovarian cysts, yeast/sugar cravings, low energy, brain fog) and an autoimmune marker now. > >> > Cheryl, is 12.5 mgs a safe dose of iodine? I am struggling with hair loss and waiting on labs. My son is hypothyroid. Just wondering where to begin at?>

a lot of that can also be tied in soly to yeast issues (brain frog, cycst, anxiety drepresion) and biotin defiency hair loss

Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2011 6:40 PM

Thanks very much Cheryl. Can you tell me which iodine board to go to please so I can do more research. I did a patch test with the tincture and don't seem deficient but I have lots of symptoms(severe hair loss, depression, anxiety, cold hands feet, sinus, ovarian cysts, yeast/sugar cravings, low energy, brain fog) and an autoimmune marker now. > >> > Cheryl, is 12.5 mgs a safe dose of iodine? I am struggling with hair loss and waiting on labs. My son is hypothyroid. Just wondering where to begin at?>

that doesn't mean they don't have measels living in their gut, at one point you and your child shared blood!!! and you can also get stuff like that being around OTHER vaccinated kids or bathing with them. have you pulled titers?

Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2011 12:24 AM

@Christel: Not vaccinated :)> >> > I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like > > microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in > > all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he > > can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been > > discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the > > antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural > > things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still > > unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all > > pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also, > > keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation > > are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having > > worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of > > developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be > > aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also, > > Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism > > docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that > > knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.> > > > Love and prayers,> > > > Heidi N> >>

that doesn't mean they don't have measels living in their gut, at one point you and your child shared blood!!! and you can also get stuff like that being around OTHER vaccinated kids or bathing with them. have you pulled titers?

Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2011 12:24 AM

@Christel: Not vaccinated :)> >> > I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like > > microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in > > all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he > > can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been > > discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the > > antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural > > things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still > > unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all > > pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also, > > keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation > > are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having > > worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of > > developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be > > aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also, > > Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism > > docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that > > knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.> > > > Love and prayers,> > > > Heidi N> >>

Ok folks, can someone help me understand why Valtrex? This is a herpes med and just do not know more than boimeds and diet, also this worm thing has me thinking I've had worms all my life lol kinda scary. Is it that worms cause autistic behavior. Sorry to be a novice here, Just trying to understand it al.

Always Call

Christie Gravatt

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!

Subject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...To: mb12 valtrex Date: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 5:04 PM

I've been doing yeast for a while now so I know it was not yeast....very different> > > >> > > > I hate to bust this thread but we ALL have worms, and parasites living in our bodies, you can do a quick thread on whip worms and they find people with GI issues are actually LOW

in whip worms and it's being used a treatment. see you can't just look at what our kids have, you have to look at what our kids have that NT kids don't have......> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From: allrpossible@ > > > > Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 9:39 PM> > > > To: mb12 valtrex > > > > Subject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like > > > > microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in > > > > all of those with autism that he has

tested. He further stated that he > > > > can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been > > > > discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the > > > > antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural > > > > things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still > > > > unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all > > > > pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also, > > > > keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation > > > > are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having > > > > worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of > > > > developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be > >

> > aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also, > > > > Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism > > > > docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that > > > > knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.> > > > > > > > Love and prayers,> > > > > > > > Heidi N> > > >> > >> >>

Ok folks, can someone help me understand why Valtrex? This is a herpes med and just do not know more than boimeds and diet, also this worm thing has me thinking I've had worms all my life lol kinda scary. Is it that worms cause autistic behavior. Sorry to be a novice here, Just trying to understand it al.

Always Call

Christie Gravatt

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!

Subject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...To: mb12 valtrex Date: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 5:04 PM

I've been doing yeast for a while now so I know it was not yeast....very different> > > >> > > > I hate to bust this thread but we ALL have worms, and parasites living in our bodies, you can do a quick thread on whip worms and they find people with GI issues are actually LOW

in whip worms and it's being used a treatment. see you can't just look at what our kids have, you have to look at what our kids have that NT kids don't have......> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > From: allrpossible@ > > > > Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 9:39 PM> > > > To: mb12 valtrex > > > > Subject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like > > > > microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in > > > > all of those with autism that he has

tested. He further stated that he > > > > can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been > > > > discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the > > > > antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural > > > > things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still > > > > unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all > > > > pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also, > > > > keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation > > > > are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having > > > > worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of > > > > developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be > >

> > aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also, > > > > Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism > > > > docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that > > > > knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.> > > > > > > > Love and prayers,> > > > > > > > Heidi N> > > >> > >> >>

Always Call

Christie Gravatt

Christie! are you on facebook?

> > > > >

> > > > > I hate to bust this thread but we ALL have worms, and parasites living

in our bodies, you can do a quick thread on whip worms and they find people with

GI issues are actually LOW in whip worms and it's being used a treatment. see

you can't just look at what our kids have, you have to look at what our kids

have that NT kids don't have......

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > From: allrpossible@

> > > > > Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 9:39 PM

> > > > > To: mb12 valtrex

> > > > > Subject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like

> > > > > microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa

in

> > > > > all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he

> > > > > can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been

> > > > > discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the

> > > > > antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural

> > > > > things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still

> > > > > unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all

> > > > > pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also,

> > > > > keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation

> > > > > are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having

> > > > > worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of

> > > > > developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be

> > > > > aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also,

> > > > > Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism

> > > > > docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that

> > > > > knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by

symptoms.

> > > > >

> > > > > Love and prayers,

> > > > >

> > > > > Heidi N

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

> > > > >

> > > > > I hate to bust this thread but we ALL have worms, and parasites living

in our bodies, you can do a quick thread on whip worms and they find people with

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

in

> > > > > all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he

> > > > > antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural

> > > > > aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also,

symptoms.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Heidi N

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

in

symptoms.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Heidi N

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

eeek! That was very difficult to read! Hard to know where you start and i end

or you end and i start and it's garbly. I needed more iodine just to process it

:P

And, well, i am pretty much to the point that no matter what i say will be

taken wrong or twisted or laughed at.

Most peoples' iodine levels are not just fine, even if their doctors said so.

There are literally hundreds of people that have their docs tell them their

iodine levels are just fine when in fact they arent.Same with thyroid levels. I

said this before.

I would recommend Brownsteins book:

https://www.drbrownstein.com/bookstore_Iodine.php

Liver and kidney damage by antibiotics is real. To make light of it is wrong. To

say it cant happen is really wrong. That you dont know of anyone that has had it

happen yet is a more accurate statement. This info is based on millions of

antibiotic users, not hundreds.

ScienceDaily (Dec. 8, 2008) — Antibiotics are the single largest class of agents

that cause idiosyncratic drug-induced liver injury (DILI), reports a new study

in Gastroenterology, an official journal of the American Gastroenterological

Association (AGA) Institute.

There is just too much info on antibiotics with real and potential damage to

make that kind of statement that it never causes damage, and yet it made you

laugh?

And since some antibiotics do displace iodine it's ONLY temporary IF more

iodine is given in enough quantity to displace the fluoride(one toxin in

antibiotics that displaces the iodine) again (taking back its rightful spot),

and it takes more to displace than to be displaced.

Should i even try to go on?

I think you just dont understand iodine, all that it does, all that the lack of

it can effect. I mean no disrespect. You understand alot of things about the

body, about biomed, wayyy more than most! You do seem to have blinders on about

iodine. Alot of the wrong knowledge about iodine. Or something. I feel like i

can go on and on all day (and night) and it wont matter. Too many misconceptions

and iodine myths and falsehoods and fears and belief that it cant be one thing

(or one of many but the main thing) or easy.

You cant be convinced. I get it. Almost 12 years ago Dana told me that biomed

could help my child. I didnt believe her. Totally disregarded what she said.

Came up with reasons why biomed couldnt possibly help him. He didnt fit the

profiles. Didnt think anything, one thing or many things, would help him. I was

wrong. I get it.

Perhaps someday there will be enough evidence to convince you. I hope so. This

conversation gave me the thought that I am glad I was more easily convinced :-)

Cheryl

said this before.

Liver and kidney damage by antibiotics is real. To make light of it is wrong. To

say it cant happen is really wrong. That you dont know of anyone that has had it

ScienceDaily (Dec. 8, 2008) — Antibiotics are the single largest class of agents

laugh?

can go on and on all day (and night) and it wont matter. Too many misconceptions

wrong. I get it.

Cheryl

said this before.

laugh?

wrong. I get it.

Cheryl

Cheryl, it was awesome of you to bring us this info and everything you've learned about Iodine.

I learned a long time ago with people: the best you can do is share the knowledge and experiences you have, address any info they may have that you perceive to be mistaken, then move on. The more you argue, the more they will resist. I've gone through it with my in-laws and their little girl. Nothing you can do but share what you know and wait for divine intervention.

You've given everyone a great starting point to go learn more about it and investigate for themselves.Your contribution here has been invaluable. Thank you!

-Tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sat, February 19, 2011 9:12:55 PMSubject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

eeek! That was very difficult to read! Hard to know where you start and i end or you end and i start and it's garbly. I needed more iodine just to process it :P And, well, i am pretty much to the point that no matter what i say will be taken wrong or twisted or laughed at.Most peoples' iodine levels are not just fine, even if their doctors said so. There are literally hundreds of people that have their docs tell them their iodine levels are just fine when in fact they arent.Same with thyroid levels. I said this before. I would recommend Brownsteins book:https://www.drbrownstein.com/bookstore_Iodine.phpLiver and kidney damage by antibiotics is real. To make light of it is wrong. To say it cant happen is really wrong. That you dont know of anyone that has had it happen yet is a more accurate statement. This info is based on

millions of antibiotic users, not hundreds. ScienceDaily (Dec. 8, 2008) — Antibiotics are the single largest class of agents that cause idiosyncratic drug-induced liver injury (DILI), reports a new study in Gastroenterology, an official journal of the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) Institute. There is just too much info on antibiotics with real and potential damage to make that kind of statement that it never causes damage, and yet it made you laugh?And since some antibiotics do displace iodine it's ONLY temporary IF more iodine is given in enough quantity to displace the fluoride(one toxin in antibiotics that displaces the iodine) again (taking back its rightful spot), and it takes more to displace than to be displaced. Should i even try to go on? I think you just dont understand iodine, all that it does, all that the lack of it can effect. I mean no disrespect. You understand alot of things

about the body, about biomed, wayyy more than most! You do seem to have blinders on about iodine. Alot of the wrong knowledge about iodine. Or something. I feel like i can go on and on all day (and night) and it wont matter. Too many misconceptions and iodine myths and falsehoods and fears and belief that it cant be one thing (or one of many but the main thing) or easy.You cant be convinced. I get it. Almost 12 years ago Dana told me that biomed could help my child. I didnt believe her. Totally disregarded what she said. Came up with reasons why biomed couldnt possibly help him. He didnt fit the profiles. Didnt think anything, one thing or many things, would help him. I was wrong. I get it.Perhaps someday there will be enough evidence to convince you. I hope so. This conversation gave me the thought that I am glad I was more easily convinced :-)Cheryl

Christie,

I think on Stan Kurtz website he goes into *why Valtrex* and why it's unique. I

have read the paper a few times (as I was really trying to understand it.)

There is a flow chart and everything...it's quite fascinating, and it's not a

simple answer. At least, I don't know how to explain simply.

Go about 1/2 way down to the " The Methylation / Adenosine Connection " and keep

reading.

http://stankurtz.com/biomedical/comprehensive-antiviral-approach.html

laura :)

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

in

symptoms.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Heidi N

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Christie,

Go about 1/2 way down to the " The Methylation / Adenosine Connection " and keep

reading.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

in

symptoms.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Heidi N

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Christie,

reading.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

in

symptoms.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Heidi N

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

" You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink. "

What you have offered us in terms of information has been great, you don't have

to defend your position. I look for root causes too, so I love your posts. :)

Thank you for the book suggestion, I'm on my way to purchase it.

:) laura

>

> eeek! That was very difficult to read! Hard to know where you start and i end

>

> And, well, i am pretty much to the point that no matter what i say will be

>

> Most peoples' iodine levels are not just fine, even if their doctors said so.

said this before.

>

> I would recommend Brownsteins book:

>

> https://www.drbrownstein.com/bookstore_Iodine.php

>

>

> Liver and kidney damage by antibiotics is real. To make light of it is wrong.

To say it cant happen is really wrong. That you dont know of anyone that has had

it happen yet is a more accurate statement. This info is based on millions of

>

> ScienceDaily (Dec. 8, 2008) — Antibiotics are the single largest class of

agents that cause idiosyncratic drug-induced liver injury (DILI), reports a new

study in Gastroenterology, an official journal of the American

Gastroenterological Association (AGA) Institute.

>

> There is just too much info on antibiotics with real and potential damage to

laugh?

>

> And since some antibiotics do displace iodine it's ONLY temporary IF more

>

> Should i even try to go on?

>

> I think you just dont understand iodine, all that it does, all that the lack

of it can effect. I mean no disrespect. You understand alot of things about the

>

> You cant be convinced. I get it. Almost 12 years ago Dana told me that biomed

wrong. I get it.

>

> Perhaps someday there will be enough evidence to convince you. I hope so. This

>

> Cheryl

>

>

>

>

said this before.

>

>

>

>

To say it cant happen is really wrong. That you dont know of anyone that has had

>

>

laugh?

>

>

>

>

wrong. I get it.

>

> Perhaps someday there will be enough evidence to convince you. I hope so. This

>

> Cheryl

>

>

>

>

said this before.

>

>

>

>

>

>

laugh?

>

>

>

>

wrong. I get it.

>

>

> Cheryl

>

never said antibiotics can't do that, just that is certainly isn't common. I work on a daily bases with families on antibotics daily for PANDAS and I am not hearing of families having these issuse (which is where I would expect to see that kind of damage most commonly IF it was going to be a big issue) perhaps a big reason is these parents aren't typcially using floride that you are mentioning in their water, or tooth pastes and are compounding meds. again I have 2 kids on antibotics daily...my youngest was HIGH in iodine....

you keep saying you think almost all people are low in iodine so what are you saying is the valid test to do to know where you are level wise???

I DID agree with you on dr's not doing thyroid testing correctly in must offices. and I don't think you really read what I wrote, I certainly didn't say that iodine was a BAD thing infact it can be good, I just don't think it's everyones cure all. I went to the websites you posted and they didn't say what you were saying they were saying, they did list mechanics it helped with in certain systems, BUT not that it runs all those things and with being low those things aren't going to function, OR that it should be taken for all people. OR that taking iodine will correct those issues....infact there was a warning about trying it with out guidence.....

Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2011 9:12 PM

eeek! That was very difficult to read! Hard to know where you start and i end or you end and i start and it's garbly. I needed more iodine just to process it :P And, well, i am pretty much to the point that no matter what i say will be taken wrong or twisted or laughed at.Most peoples' iodine levels are not just fine, even if their doctors said so. There are literally hundreds of people that have their docs tell them their iodine levels are just fine when in fact they arent.Same with thyroid levels. I said this before. I would recommend Brownsteins book:https://www.drbrownstein.com/bookstore_Iodine.phpLiver and kidney damage by antibiotics is real. To make light of it is wrong. To say it cant happen is really wrong. That you dont know of anyone that has had it happen yet is a more accurate statement. This info is based on millions of antibiotic users, not hundreds. ScienceDaily (Dec. 8, 2008) — Antibiotics are the single largest class of agents that cause idiosyncratic drug-induced liver injury (DILI), reports a new study in Gastroenterology, an official journal of the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) Institute. There is just too much info on antibiotics with real and potential damage to make that kind of statement that it never causes damage, and yet it made you laugh?And since some antibiotics do displace iodine it's ONLY temporary IF more iodine is given in enough quantity to displace the fluoride(one toxin in antibiotics that displaces the iodine) again (taking back its rightful spot), and it takes more to displace than to be displaced. Should i even try to go on? I think you just dont understand iodine, all that it does, all that the lack of it can effect. I mean no disrespect. You understand alot of things about the body, about biomed, wayyy more than most! You do seem to have blinders on about iodine. Alot of the wrong knowledge about iodine. Or something. I feel like i can go on and on all day (and night) and it wont matter. Too many misconceptions and iodine myths and falsehoods and fears and belief that it cant be one thing (or one of many but the main thing) or easy.You cant be convinced. I get it. Almost 12 years ago Dana told me that biomed could help my child. I didnt believe her. Totally disregarded what she said. Came up with reasons why biomed couldnt possibly help him. He didnt fit the profiles. Didnt think anything, one thing or many things, would help him. I was wrong. I get it.Perhaps someday there will be enough evidence to convince you. I hope so. This conversation gave me the thought that I am glad I was more easily convinced :-)Cheryl

never said antibiotics can't do that, just that is certainly isn't common. I work on a daily bases with families on antibotics daily for PANDAS and I am not hearing of families having these issuse (which is where I would expect to see that kind of damage most commonly IF it was going to be a big issue) perhaps a big reason is these parents aren't typcially using floride that you are mentioning in their water, or tooth pastes and are compounding meds. again I have 2 kids on antibotics daily...my youngest was HIGH in iodine....

you keep saying you think almost all people are low in iodine so what are you saying is the valid test to do to know where you are level wise???

I DID agree with you on dr's not doing thyroid testing correctly in must offices. and I don't think you really read what I wrote, I certainly didn't say that iodine was a BAD thing infact it can be good, I just don't think it's everyones cure all. I went to the websites you posted and they didn't say what you were saying they were saying, they did list mechanics it helped with in certain systems, BUT not that it runs all those things and with being low those things aren't going to function, OR that it should be taken for all people. OR that taking iodine will correct those issues....infact there was a warning about trying it with out guidence.....

eeek! That was very difficult to read! Hard to know where you start and i end or you end and i start and it's garbly. I needed more iodine just to process it :P And, well, i am pretty much to the point that no matter what i say will be taken wrong or twisted or laughed at.Most peoples' iodine levels are not just fine, even if their doctors said so. There are literally hundreds of people that have their docs tell them their iodine levels are just fine when in fact they arent.Same with thyroid levels. I said this before. I would recommend Brownsteins book:https://www.drbrownstein.com/bookstore_Iodine.phpLiver and kidney damage by antibiotics is real. To make light of it is wrong. To say it cant happen is really wrong. That you dont know of anyone that has had it happen yet is a more accurate statement. This info is based on millions of antibiotic users, not hundreds. ScienceDaily (Dec. 8, 2008) — Antibiotics are the single largest class of agents that cause idiosyncratic drug-induced liver injury (DILI), reports a new study in Gastroenterology, an official journal of the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) Institute. There is just too much info on antibiotics with real and potential damage to make that kind of statement that it never causes damage, and yet it made you laugh?And since some antibiotics do displace iodine it's ONLY temporary IF more iodine is given in enough quantity to displace the fluoride(one toxin in antibiotics that displaces the iodine) again (taking back its rightful spot), and it takes more to displace than to be displaced. Should i even try to go on? I think you just dont understand iodine, all that it does, all that the lack of it can effect. I mean no disrespect. You understand alot of things about the body, about biomed, wayyy more than most! You do seem to have blinders on about iodine. Alot of the wrong knowledge about iodine. Or something. I feel like i can go on and on all day (and night) and it wont matter. Too many misconceptions and iodine myths and falsehoods and fears and belief that it cant be one thing (or one of many but the main thing) or easy.You cant be convinced. I get it. Almost 12 years ago Dana told me that biomed could help my child. I didnt believe her. Totally disregarded what she said. Came up with reasons why biomed couldnt possibly help him. He didnt fit the profiles. Didnt think anything, one thing or many things, would help him. I was wrong. I get it.Perhaps someday there will be enough evidence to convince you. I hope so. This conversation gave me the thought that I am glad I was more easily convinced :-)Cheryl

This is the one I read, lots of Iodine knowledgable (and helpful) people.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/iodine/messages

There are some very knowledgable iodine people at the curezone board, too. But

i find that board difficult to read.

Be careful with tincture. I personally wouldnt keep Iodine Tincture in a house

with small children or even adults that might decide to drink it. Very dangerous

if ingested. Mostly Fatal.

I got to thinking about that after i wrote the comment about no one dying from

iodine. People have died from injesting Iodine Tincture.

There is a huge difference in Lugols Solution and Tincture. Lugols 2% solution

is what i mean if I speak of iodine. I should definetly be more clear on that

one!

You describe all the classic symptoms of iodine deficiency/thyroid problems,

which i also had (excluding the autoimmune marker. I have no idea if i have one

of those, probably do, like worms!) and no longer have :-)

Cheryl

>

> Thanks very much Cheryl. Can you tell me which iodine board to go to please

so I can do more research. I did a patch test with the tincture and don't seem

deficient but I have lots of symptoms(severe hair loss, depression, anxiety,

cold hands feet, sinus, ovarian cysts, yeast/sugar cravings, low energy, brain

fog) and an autoimmune marker now.

Cheryl,I joined that list and could not understand head or tails what to do. I bought the Lugol's and used it once. :-\

This is the one I read, lots of Iodine knowledgable (and helpful) people.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/iodine/messages

There are some very knowledgable iodine people at the curezone board, too. But i find that board difficult to read.

Be careful with tincture. I personally wouldnt keep Iodine Tincture in a house with small children or even adults that might decide to drink it. Very dangerous if ingested. Mostly Fatal.

I got to thinking about that after i wrote the comment about no one dying from iodine. People have died from injesting Iodine Tincture.

There is a huge difference in Lugols Solution and Tincture. Lugols 2% solution is what i mean if I speak of iodine. I should definetly be more clear on that one!

You describe all the classic symptoms of iodine deficiency/thyroid problems, which i also had (excluding the autoimmune marker. I have no idea if i have one of those, probably do, like worms!) and no longer have :-)

Cheryl

>

> Thanks very much Cheryl. Can you tell me which iodine board to go to please so I can do more research. I did a patch test with the tincture and don't seem deficient but I have lots of symptoms(severe hair loss, depression, anxiety, cold hands feet, sinus, ovarian cysts, yeast/sugar cravings, low energy, brain fog) and an autoimmune marker now.

-- Toni------Mind like a steel trap...Rusty and illegal in 37 states.