RemedySpot.com

Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

that is visual stimming and yes vit A can help that. for a kid showing those signs I would pull titers on rubeola (measels)

Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 10:38 PM

To: mb12 valtrex

Subject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

**Okay I'm gonna throw a really weird "holistic" idea out there. When we saw the herbalist/kinesiologist in Indiana, the apprentice suggested that Malachi was breech due to a problem with "polarity". Like the baby really *thinks* it's the right position to be in...In a book I have I read about how Parasites can cause "Reverse Polarity", changing the flow of energy in the individual cells to go "Southerly" vs. "Northerly" (which would be correct).Something very strange Malachi has been doing since his (extreme) weird behavior began a couple months ago, is, he will turn his toys upside down to look at them---like LeapFrog toys that have LCD screens on them. Then the other day he was watching a cartoon on Netflix on the laptop and he was frustrated b/c he wanted to watch the screen up-side down and I said no. Why else would he do this unless "upside-down" looks more "normal" to him??Okay here is an interesting read confirming a lot of the thins we've been throwing out there concerning Parasites & Vit A and IgA. Read this link under the title: "Complications..."http://www.holistic-wellness-basics.com/human-parasites.html>> I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like > microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in > all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he > can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been > discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the > antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural > things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still > unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all > pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also, > keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation > are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having > worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of > developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be > aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also, > Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism > docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that > knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.> > Love and prayers,> > Heidi N>

actually it BEING the norm can means we are meant to co-exist, which is the point of the whip worms, they keep the mucus in the gut like it should (IGA lining) which you are also linking into the vit A discussion. it being the norm and people NOT having problems WITH having them and our kids being LOW in them and having issues WITH OUT Them suggests we NEED them for proper health.....they treat by taking the the eggs of the whip worms which hatch on their way down and take root (and before you get grossed out- it's really no different then talking about probiotics) it's taking something that is in all bodies (again we ALL have bacteria in our body, we all have yeast in our body, we all have worms in our bodies, we all have parasites in our bodies) its not just kids seeing benefits with the whip worms eggs, it also adults, those with IBD and IBS completely better when reinhibited.....the theory is from it allowing the body to have the mucus lineing that the person can't produce and is our IGA production then needing this and THIS is why we are low when we have IGA issues....

Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 11:26 PM

Subject: Re: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

Just because something is "the norm", it does not necessarily make it Ok or healthy. Why are GI kids low in whipworm? Could be due to alot of things. Treaments for other symptoms might be killing them off. Bigger, stronger invaders could be taking over....there's a number of possiblities. With that said, there probably aren't as many NT kids walking around with these problems because their bodies are healthy and strong enough to keep parasites at a safe level. Let's not forget that these kids are so ill that their bodies can not handle the same burden as an NT. So, just in the same way many of our children will feel the effects of say... low vitamin d levels more than an NT would, I'm sure the effects would be the same with parasites. The majority of nt's are probably not seeing 3-4 days go by without bowel movements. A chronically constipated child is a perfect host. A child with leaky gut is a perfect host as parasites will develop from undigested food rotting in the gut. These parasites are in a perfect environment to not merely exist, but to thrive in great abundance.

When a 4 year old child poops out a 7 1/2 foot tapeworm, I will never be convinced that it wasn't affecting that baby's health. Thank God for and Stan catching that.

I recently watched a news piece about a woman who was undergoing emergency brain surgery for a "tumor" that turned out to be a worm residing on her brain. The surgeon said this is becoming more and more common and instead of doctors seeing maybe one case in a lifetime, they are seeing multiples! So this is something "NT" 's may be dealing with as well. Crazy.

-Tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 10:10:45 PMSubject: Re: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

I hate to bust this thread but we ALL have worms, and parasites living in our bodies, you can do a quick thread on whip worms and they find people with GI issues are actually LOW in whip worms and it’s being used a treatment. see you can't just look at what our kids have, you have to look at what our kids have that NT kids don't have......

Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 9:39 PM

I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also, keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also, Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.Love and prayers,Heidi N

actually it BEING the norm can means we are meant to co-exist, which is the point of the whip worms, they keep the mucus in the gut like it should (IGA lining) which you are also linking into the vit A discussion. it being the norm and people NOT having problems WITH having them and our kids being LOW in them and having issues WITH OUT Them suggests we NEED them for proper health.....they treat by taking the the eggs of the whip worms which hatch on their way down and take root (and before you get grossed out- it's really no different then talking about probiotics) it's taking something that is in all bodies (again we ALL have bacteria in our body, we all have yeast in our body, we all have worms in our bodies, we all have parasites in our bodies) its not just kids seeing benefits with the whip worms eggs, it also adults, those with IBD and IBS completely better when reinhibited.....the theory is from it allowing the body to have the mucus lineing that the person can't produce and is our IGA production then needing this and THIS is why we are low when we have IGA issues....

Just because something is "the norm", it does not necessarily make it Ok or healthy. Why are GI kids low in whipworm? Could be due to alot of things. Treaments for other symptoms might be killing them off. Bigger, stronger invaders could be taking over....there's a number of possiblities. With that said, there probably aren't as many NT kids walking around with these problems because their bodies are healthy and strong enough to keep parasites at a safe level. Let's not forget that these kids are so ill that their bodies can not handle the same burden as an NT. So, just in the same way many of our children will feel the effects of say... low vitamin d levels more than an NT would, I'm sure the effects would be the same with parasites. The majority of nt's are probably not seeing 3-4 days go by without bowel movements. A chronically constipated child is a perfect host. A child with leaky gut is a perfect host as parasites will develop from undigested food rotting in the gut. These parasites are in a perfect environment to not merely exist, but to thrive in great abundance.

When a 4 year old child poops out a 7 1/2 foot tapeworm, I will never be convinced that it wasn't affecting that baby's health. Thank God for and Stan catching that.

I recently watched a news piece about a woman who was undergoing emergency brain surgery for a "tumor" that turned out to be a worm residing on her brain. The surgeon said this is becoming more and more common and instead of doctors seeing maybe one case in a lifetime, they are seeing multiples! So this is something "NT" 's may be dealing with as well. Crazy.

-Tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 10:10:45 PMSubject: Re: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

I hate to bust this thread but we ALL have worms, and parasites living in our bodies, you can do a quick thread on whip worms and they find people with GI issues are actually LOW in whip worms and it’s being used a treatment. see you can't just look at what our kids have, you have to look at what our kids have that NT kids don't have......

I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also, keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also, Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.Love and prayers,Heidi N

-Tammy

@Christel: Not vaccinated :)

> >

> > I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like

> > microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in

> > all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he

> > can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been

> > discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the

> > antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural

> > things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still

> > unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all

> > pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also,

> > keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation

> > are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having

> > worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of

> > developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be

> > aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also,

> > Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism

> > docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that

> > knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.

> >

> > Love and prayers,

> >

> > Heidi N

> >

>

> >

> >

> > Love and prayers,

> >

> > Heidi N

> >

>

> >

> >

> > Love and prayers,

> >

> > Heidi N

> >

>

@Christel: Where in the world are you getting this information? If you even try

to Google " Whipworm benefits " or Whipworm IgA " or " Whipworm Amazingness " You get

NOTHING except " HELP! I'm Infected---Get these sucka's OUT! "

I cannot Google and find ONE benefit!?

From One website:

Symptoms of Whipworm

The list of signs and symptoms mentioned in various sources for Whipworm

includes the 8 symptoms listed below:

* No symptoms

* Symptoms of intestinal infestation:

o Intermittent stomach pain

o Bloody stools

o Diarrhea

o Weight loss

o Bloody diarrhea

o Rectal prolapse

This list really doesn't support any claim of benefits! I can't believe that we

need to welcome whipworms with our " IgA deficient open arms " and hope they will

" give life " to us.

???

>

> actually it BEING the norm can means we are meant to co-exist, which is the

point of the whip worms, they keep the mucus in the gut like it should (IGA

lining) which you are also linking into the vit A discussion. it being the norm

and people NOT having problems WITH having them and our kids being LOW in them

and having issues WITH OUT Them suggests we NEED them for proper health.....they

treat by taking the the eggs of the whip worms which hatch on their way down and

take root (and before you get grossed out- it's really no different then talking

about probiotics) it's taking something that is in all bodies (again we ALL have

bacteria in our body, we all have yeast in our body, we all have worms in our

bodies, we all have parasites in our bodies) its not just kids seeing benefits

with the whip worms eggs, it also adults, those with IBD and IBS completely

better when reinhibited.....the theory is from it allowing the body to have the

mucus lineing that the person can't produce and is our IGA production then

needing this and THIS is why we are low when we have IGA issues....

>

>

> From: T Lynn

> Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 11:26 PM

> To: mb12 valtrex

> Subject: Re: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

>

>

>

>

> Just because something is " the norm " , it does not necessarily make it Ok or

healthy. Why are GI kids low in whipworm? Could be due to alot of things.

Treaments for other symptoms might be killing them off. Bigger, stronger

invaders could be taking over....there's a number of possiblities. With that

said, there probably aren't as many NT kids walking around with these problems

because their bodies are healthy and strong enough to keep parasites at a safe

level. Let's not forget that these kids are so ill that their bodies can not

handle the same burden as an NT. So, just in the same way many of our children

will feel the effects of say... low vitamin d levels more than an NT would, I'm

sure the effects would be the same with parasites. The majority of nt's are

probably not seeing 3-4 days go by without bowel movements. A chronically

constipated child is a perfect host. A child with leaky gut is a perfect host

as parasites will develop from undigested food rotting in the gut. These

parasites are in a perfect environment to not merely exist, but to thrive in

great abundance.

>

> When a 4 year old child poops out a 7 1/2 foot tapeworm, I will never be

convinced that it wasn't affecting that baby's health. Thank God for and

Stan catching that.

>

> I recently watched a news piece about a woman who was undergoing emergency

brain surgery for a " tumor " that turned out to be a worm residing on her brain.

The surgeon said this is becoming more and more common and instead of doctors

seeing maybe one case in a lifetime, they are seeing multiples!

> So this is something " NT " 's may be dealing with as well. Crazy.

>

> -Tammy

>

>

>

>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

> Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 10:10:45 PM

>

>

>

> I hate to bust this thread but we ALL have worms, and parasites living in our

bodies, you can do a quick thread on whip worms and they find people with GI

issues are actually LOW in whip worms and it’s being used a treatment. see

you can't just look at what our kids have, you have to look at what our kids

have that NT kids don't have......

>

>

>

> From: allrpossible@...

> Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 9:39 PM

> Subject: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

>

>

>

> I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like

> microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in

> all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he

> can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been

> discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the

> antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural

> things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still

> unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all

> pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also,

> keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation

> are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having

> worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of

> developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be

> aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also,

> Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism

> docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that

> knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.

>

> Love and prayers,

>

> Heidi N

>

@Christel: Where in the world are you getting this information? If you even try

to Google " Whipworm benefits " or Whipworm IgA " or " Whipworm Amazingness " You get

NOTHING except " HELP! I'm Infected---Get these sucka's OUT! "

From One website:

Symptoms of Whipworm

The list of signs and symptoms mentioned in various sources for Whipworm

includes the 8 symptoms listed below:

* No symptoms

o Bloody stools

o Diarrhea

o Weight loss

o Bloody diarrhea

o Rectal prolapse

This list really doesn't support any claim of benefits! I can't believe that we

need to welcome whipworms with our " IgA deficient open arms " and hope they will

" give life " to us.

???

>

> actually it BEING the norm can means we are meant to co-exist, which is the

point of the whip worms, they keep the mucus in the gut like it should (IGA

lining) which you are also linking into the vit A discussion. it being the norm

and people NOT having problems WITH having them and our kids being LOW in them

and having issues WITH OUT Them suggests we NEED them for proper health.....they

treat by taking the the eggs of the whip worms which hatch on their way down and

take root (and before you get grossed out- it's really no different then talking

about probiotics) it's taking something that is in all bodies (again we ALL have

bacteria in our body, we all have yeast in our body, we all have worms in our

bodies, we all have parasites in our bodies) its not just kids seeing benefits

with the whip worms eggs, it also adults, those with IBD and IBS completely

better when reinhibited.....the theory is from it allowing the body to have the

mucus lineing that the person can't produce and is our IGA production then

needing this and THIS is why we are low when we have IGA issues....

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Just because something is " the norm " , it does not necessarily make it Ok or

healthy. Why are GI kids low in whipworm? Could be due to alot of things.

Treaments for other symptoms might be killing them off. Bigger, stronger

invaders could be taking over....there's a number of possiblities. With that

said, there probably aren't as many NT kids walking around with these problems

because their bodies are healthy and strong enough to keep parasites at a safe

level. Let's not forget that these kids are so ill that their bodies can not

handle the same burden as an NT. So, just in the same way many of our children

will feel the effects of say... low vitamin d levels more than an NT would, I'm

sure the effects would be the same with parasites. The majority of nt's are

probably not seeing 3-4 days go by without bowel movements. A chronically

constipated child is a perfect host. A child with leaky gut is a perfect host

as parasites will develop from undigested food rotting in the gut. These

parasites are in a perfect environment to not merely exist, but to thrive in

great abundance.

>

> When a 4 year old child poops out a 7 1/2 foot tapeworm, I will never be

convinced that it wasn't affecting that baby's health. Thank God for and

Stan catching that.

>

> I recently watched a news piece about a woman who was undergoing emergency

brain surgery for a " tumor " that turned out to be a worm residing on her brain.

The surgeon said this is becoming more and more common and instead of doctors

seeing maybe one case in a lifetime, they are seeing multiples!

>

> -Tammy

>

>

>

>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>

>

>

issues are actually LOW in whip worms and it’s being used a treatment. see

you can't just look at what our kids have, you have to look at what our kids

have that NT kids don't have......

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Love and prayers,

>

> Heidi N

>

Had forgotten about reverse polarity . Our son was same tenna mercient

book has lots of release codes for things including this. Just this

last month our son has taken to sleeping at bottom of bed could not

figure it out but now after him waking at 2 last nite high and not

going back to sleep it makes sense we treat every full moon and never

have problems with night waking last nite first time in 2 years he up

at full moon.

> **Okay I'm gonna throw a really weird " holistic " idea out there. When we saw

> the herbalist/kinesiologist in Indiana, the apprentice suggested that

> Malachi was breech due to a problem with " polarity " . Like the baby really

> *thinks* it's the right position to be in...

>

> In a book I have I read about how Parasites can cause " Reverse Polarity " ,

> changing the flow of energy in the individual cells to go " Southerly " vs.

> " Northerly " (which would be correct).

>

> Something very strange Malachi has been doing since his (extreme) weird

> behavior began a couple months ago, is, he will turn his toys upside down to

> look at them---like LeapFrog toys that have LCD screens on them. Then the

> other day he was watching a cartoon on Netflix on the laptop and he was

> frustrated b/c he wanted to watch the screen up-side down and I said no. Why

> else would he do this unless " upside-down " looks more " normal " to him??

>

> Okay here is an interesting read confirming a lot of the thins we've been

> throwing out there concerning Parasites & Vit A and IgA. Read this link

> under the title: " Complications... "

> http://www.holistic-wellness-basics.com/human-parasites.html

>

>

>

>

>>

>> I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like

>> microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in

>> all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he

>> can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been

>> discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the

>> antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural

>> things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still

>> unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all

>> pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also,

>> keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation

>> are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having

>> worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of

>> developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be

>> aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also,

>> Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism

>> docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that

>> knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.

>>

>> Love and prayers,

>>

>> Heidi N

>>

>

>

>

--

Cotter

4 Pollerton Manor

Carlow

059 9134964

087 2637921

Had forgotten about reverse polarity . Our son was same tenna mercient

book has lots of release codes for things including this. Just this

last month our son has taken to sleeping at bottom of bed could not

figure it out but now after him waking at 2 last nite high and not

going back to sleep it makes sense we treat every full moon and never

have problems with night waking last nite first time in 2 years he up

at full moon.

> **Okay I'm gonna throw a really weird " holistic " idea out there. When we saw

> the herbalist/kinesiologist in Indiana, the apprentice suggested that

> Malachi was breech due to a problem with " polarity " . Like the baby really

> *thinks* it's the right position to be in...

>

> In a book I have I read about how Parasites can cause " Reverse Polarity " ,

> changing the flow of energy in the individual cells to go " Southerly " vs.

> " Northerly " (which would be correct).

>

> Something very strange Malachi has been doing since his (extreme) weird

> behavior began a couple months ago, is, he will turn his toys upside down to

> look at them---like LeapFrog toys that have LCD screens on them. Then the

> other day he was watching a cartoon on Netflix on the laptop and he was

> frustrated b/c he wanted to watch the screen up-side down and I said no. Why

> else would he do this unless " upside-down " looks more " normal " to him??

>

> Okay here is an interesting read confirming a lot of the thins we've been

> throwing out there concerning Parasites & Vit A and IgA. Read this link

> under the title: " Complications... "

> http://www.holistic-wellness-basics.com/human-parasites.html

>

>

>

>

>>

>> I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like

>> microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in

>> all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he

>> can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been

>> discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the

>> antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural

>> things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still

>> unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all

>> pathogen types (protozoa, worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also,

>> keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation

>> are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having

>> worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of

>> developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be

>> aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also,

>> Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism

>> docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that

>> knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.

>>

>> Love and prayers,

>>

>> Heidi N

>>

>

>

>

--

Cotter

4 Pollerton Manor

Carlow

059 9134964

087 2637921

Is that why they used to tell people to flip their babies when they had their days and nights confused??

-Tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sat, February 19, 2011 3:33:32 AMSubject: Re: Re: Vit A procotol and Parasites...

Had forgotten about reverse polarity . Our son was same tenna mercientbook has lots of release codes for things including this. Just thislast month our son has taken to sleeping at bottom of bed could notfigure it out but now after him waking at 2 last nite high and notgoing back to sleep it makes sense we treat every full moon and neverhave problems with night waking last nite first time in 2 years he upat full moon.> **Okay I'm gonna throw a really weird "holistic" idea out there. When we saw> the herbalist/kinesiologist in Indiana, the apprentice suggested that> Malachi was breech due to a problem with "polarity". Like the baby really> *thinks* it's the right position to be in...>> In a book I have I

read about how Parasites can cause "Reverse Polarity",> changing the flow of energy in the individual cells to go "Southerly" vs.> "Northerly" (which would be correct).>> Something very strange Malachi has been doing since his (extreme) weird> behavior began a couple months ago, is, he will turn his toys upside down to> look at them---like LeapFrog toys that have LCD screens on them. Then the> other day he was watching a cartoon on Netflix on the laptop and he was> frustrated b/c he wanted to watch the screen up-side down and I said no. Why> else would he do this unless "upside-down" looks more "normal" to him??>> Okay here is an interesting read confirming a lot of the thins we've been> throwing out there concerning Parasites & Vit A and IgA. Read this link> under the title: "Complications...">

http://www.holistic-wellness-basics.com/human-parasites.html>>>> >>>> I don't think it's worms as much as it's protozoa -- which are like>> microscopic worms. A researcher I know says that he found a protozoa in>> all of those with autism that he has tested. He further stated that he>> can not identify the protozoa, feeling that it has not yet been>> discovered in mainstream science. For the record, some of the>> antibiotics and worm medications, also kill protozoa. But, the natural>> things that kill protozoa are also often anti-viral. So, it's still>> unclear. At this point, I still believe it's best to treat for all>> pathogen types (protozoa,

worms, bacteria, viruses, and yeast). Also,>> keep in mind that some of those with autism and/or mental retardation>> are getting it from worms. If you Google, you will learn that having>> worms while very young can cause mental retardation and all kinds of>> developmental delays, which would include autism symptoms. So, yes be>> aware that treating for worms and protozoa should be considered. Also,>> Google to learn how the testing is very unreliable. The good autism>> docs know this. It's about getting a good health practitioner that>> knows about which labs and testing to use or knows how to go by symptoms.>>>> Love and prayers,>>>> Heidi N>>>>>-- Cotter4 Pollerton ManorCarlow059 9134964087 2637921

That makes me think of when leaches were used to treat various illnesses. I

could never introduce a parasite as a treatment, and I've tried some

questionable things.

>

issues are actually LOW in whip worms and it's being used a treatment. see you

can't just look at what our kids have, you have to look at what our kids have

that NT kids don't have......

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Love and prayers,

>

> Heidi N

>

questionable things.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Love and prayers,

>

> Heidi N

>

questionable things.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Love and prayers,

>

> Heidi N

>

Cheryl, is 12.5 mgs a safe dose of iodine? I am struggling with hair loss and

waiting on labs. My son is hypothyroid. Just wondering where to begin at?

> > >

> > > As this group is now very intereted in parasites, I wanted to post to this

group what I posted to the borrelia board recently.

> > >

> > > I have been treating myself for lyme, strep, etc for over 3 years and have

been very sick. I was easily able to relate to my son's illness (AKA autism)

and have him dx with autism before he was 1 years old b/c I was sooo sick myself

with many symptoms similiar to autism.

> > >

> > > After many, many years of treatment, I am doing very well, finally, just

shortly after beginning an extensive worm protocol with allinia and an herbal

parasite formula in addition to the augmentin I take for strep.

> > >

> > > I know many families have found success treating for yeast, strep, lyme,

herpes, measles, but I am truly wondering if the root of our problem is worms.

This would certainly explain the gut issues and the malnutrition.

> > >

> > > My son is only about 2 weeks into his worm protocol, but we are optimistic

for great things (he potty trained in 24 hours.) We have actually stopped his

other supplements b/c I think many are feeding the worms and will resume once we

are further along.

> > >

> > > Caryn

>

Hi Chery.I have tried many, many things for my son, including

iodine. He got very sick on it,just like everything else I

try(except valtrex).Yesterday I found some blood work that had been

done on my son,and his iodine levels where flagged as high.Do you

know why his would be high? It was not at the time that I tried the

iodine on him. Last year I got my son a series

of foot baths and the first few foot baths where so full of a bleach

smell you could hardly be in the same room.Someone said(maybe it was

you) that ,that means my son needs more iodine .The body holds onto

the bleach if it does not have enough iodine. Any thoughts on

why his iodine level was high? Thank You,Tammy F.

Cheryl, is 12.5 mgs a safe dose of iodine? I am

struggling with hair loss and waiting on labs. My son is

hypothyroid. Just wondering where to begin at?

> > >

> > > As this group is now very intereted in

parasites, I wanted to post to this group what I posted to

the borrelia board recently.

> > >

> > > I have been treating myself for lyme,

strep, etc for over 3 years and have been very sick. I was

easily able to relate to my son's illness (AKA autism) and

have him dx with autism before he was 1 years old b/c I

was sooo sick myself with many symptoms similiar to

autism.

> > >

> > > After many, many years of treatment, I am

doing very well, finally, just shortly after beginning an

extensive worm protocol with allinia and an herbal

parasite formula in addition to the augmentin I take for

strep.

> > >

> > > I know many families have found success

treating for yeast, strep, lyme, herpes, measles, but I am

truly wondering if the root of our problem is worms. This

would certainly explain the gut issues and the

malnutrition.

> > >

> > > My son is only about 2 weeks into his worm

protocol, but we are optimistic for great things (he potty

trained in 24 hours.) We have actually stopped his other

supplements b/c I think many are feeding the worms and

will resume once we are further along.

> > >

> > > Caryn

>

> > >

> > >

autism.

> > >

strep.

> > >

malnutrition.

> > >

> > >

> > > Caryn

>

> > >

> > >

autism.

> > >

strep.

> > >

malnutrition.

> > >

> > >

> > > Caryn

>

I have heard that parasites eat folic acid, B12 and coQ10. This could account

for both speech delays and mitochondrial disfunction.

> > > > My son is only about 2 weeks into his worm protocol, but we are

optimistic for great things (he potty trained in 24 hours.) We have actually

stopped his other supplements b/c I think many are feeding the worms and will

resume once we are further along.

> > > >

> > > > Caryn

> >

>

> > > >

> > > > Caryn

> >

>

> > > >

> > > > Caryn

> >

>

My son and I made HUGE gains on mepron, an antiprotazoal, however, after those

gains stopped we are finding much more from alinia and plan to go through the

whole rotation that Dr Klinghardt uses for worms.

We continue to treat bacteria. We are not currently working on viruses, but

will add that back soon.

>

>

> Love and prayers,

>

> Heidi N

>

My son and I made HUGE gains on mepron, an antiprotazoal, however, after those

gains stopped we are finding much more from alinia and plan to go through the

whole rotation that Dr Klinghardt uses for worms.

We continue to treat bacteria. We are not currently working on viruses, but

will add that back soon.

>

>

> Love and prayers,

>

> Heidi N

>

I believe Dr. Oz was talking about some people using worms in their Crohn's disease. I *do not* think he said they were naturally found in the body. But it's a treatment being used to get extra mucous in the intestines to help speed the healing of the gut (I think)

I don't know if it was whipworm, but maybe. Google worm and crohn's.

@Christel: Where in the world are you getting this information? If you even try to Google " Whipworm benefits " or Whipworm IgA " or " Whipworm Amazingness " You get NOTHING except " HELP! I'm Infected---Get these sucka's OUT! "

From One website:

Symptoms of Whipworm

The list of signs and symptoms mentioned in various sources for Whipworm includes the 8 symptoms listed below:

* No symptoms

o Bloody stools

o Diarrhea

o Weight loss

o Bloody diarrhea

o Rectal prolapse

This list really doesn't support any claim of benefits! I can't believe that we need to welcome whipworms with our " IgA deficient open arms " and hope they will " give life " to us.

???

>

> actually it BEING the norm can means we are meant to co-exist, which is the point of the whip worms, they keep the mucus in the gut like it should (IGA lining) which you are also linking into the vit A discussion. it being the norm and people NOT having problems WITH having them and our kids being LOW in them and having issues WITH OUT Them suggests we NEED them for proper health.....they treat by taking the the eggs of the whip worms which hatch on their way down and take root (and before you get grossed out- it's really no different then talking about probiotics) it's taking something that is in all bodies (again we ALL have bacteria in our body, we all have yeast in our body, we all have worms in our bodies, we all have parasites in our bodies) its not just kids seeing benefits with the whip worms eggs, it also adults, those with IBD and IBS completely better when reinhibited.....the theory is from it allowing the body to have the mucus lineing that the person can't produce and is our IGA production then needing this and THIS is why we are low when we have IGA issues....

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Just because something is " the norm " , it does not necessarily make it Ok or healthy. Why are GI kids low in whipworm? Could be due to alot of things. Treaments for other symptoms might be killing them off. Bigger, stronger invaders could be taking over....there's a number of possiblities. With that said, there probably aren't as many NT kids walking around with these problems because their bodies are healthy and strong enough to keep parasites at a safe level. Let's not forget that these kids are so ill that their bodies can not handle the same burden as an NT. So, just in the same way many of our children will feel the effects of say... low vitamin d levels more than an NT would, I'm sure the effects would be the same with parasites. The majority of nt's are probably not seeing 3-4 days go by without bowel movements. A chronically constipated child is a perfect host. A child with leaky gut is a perfect host as parasites will develop from undigested food rotting in the gut. These parasites are in a perfect environment to not merely exist, but to thrive in great abundance.

>

> When a 4 year old child poops out a 7 1/2 foot tapeworm, I will never be convinced that it wasn't affecting that baby's health. Thank God for and Stan catching that.

>

> I recently watched a news piece about a woman who was undergoing emergency brain surgery for a " tumor " that turned out to be a worm residing on her brain. The surgeon said this is becoming more and more common and instead of doctors seeing maybe one case in a lifetime, they are seeing multiples!

>

> -Tammy

>

>

>

> ----------------------------------------------------------

>

>

>

>

> I hate to bust this thread but we ALL have worms, and parasites living in our bodies, you can do a quick thread on whip worms and they find people with GI issues are actually LOW in whip worms and it’s being used a treatment. see you can't just look at what our kids have, you have to look at what our kids have that NT kids don't have......

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Love and prayers,

>

> Heidi N

>

-- Toni------Mind like a steel trap...Rusty and illegal in 37 states.