RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Help - Heart just started beating VERY slowly and IRREGULARLY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I hear you. Isn't high pulse and higher temp a sure sign that it's too much T3? I mean,compared to Ferritin?And if the blood sample shows a normal amount of FT3, it can't possibly be too muchT3 in me? I remember that my FT3 was at a sky high 16.0 (range: 3.5 - 7.0) when I gotthe fibrillation in January 2008.Subject: Re: Re: Help - Heart just started beating VERY slowly and IRREGULARLYTo: RT3_T3 Date: Friday, January 8, 2010, 2:13 AM

You can certainyl try it, just if you get anxiety back the dose up

shoudl it happen.

--

Artistic Grooming- Hurricane WV

http://www.stopthet hyroidmadness. com/

http://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ NaturalThyroidHo rmonesADRENALS/

http://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ RT3_T3/

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/HypoPets/

Guest guest

I would've mentioned it if I remembered, it had a common type of sickness in the

name, like pnemonia or flu. I'm sorry I can't remember exactly, but it was

definately an infection that mutated or changed and to treat it doctors had to

change anti-biotics during different cycles.

>

> >

>

> > From: mom2matt <mom2matt@ .>

>

> > Subject: Re: Re: Help - Heart just started beating VERY slowly and

IRREGULARLY

>

> > To: RT3_T3yahoogroups (DOT) com

>

> > Date: Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 2:20 AM

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ,

>

> >  

>

> >   The atrial fibrillation is VERY scary! I woke up

>

> > with it on Mother's Day in May. My heart rate was 180 and I felt awful all

over.

>

> > I was in an a-fib state from before 8:00 a.m. until it went back into a

normal

>

> > rhythm almost 24 hours later. If it didn't go back they were going to have

to

>

> > shock me. I am so glad the medication helped. So I know what you mean about

>

> > being scared that it will return. I was in the hospital for 3 days.

>

> >  

>

> > Terri

>

> >

>

Guest guest

I would've mentioned it if I remembered, it had a common type of sickness in the

>

> >

>

>

IRREGULARLY

>

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ,

>

> >  

>

>

over.

>

normal

>

to

>

>

>

> >  

>

> > Terri

>

> >

>

Guest guest

>

> >

>

>

IRREGULARLY

>

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >  

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > ,

>

> >  

>

>

over.

>

normal

>

to

>

>

>

> >  

>

> > Terri

>

> >

>

Guest guest

> Like, will the

>body " run out " of cortisol thus putting me in danger or any kind? It's 1:45 am

now, and I

>don't feel very sleepy. Tired, yes. Very sleepy? No. Guess I could try to go to

bed now...

Cortisol levels dropping are one of the triggers for sleep as far as I

am aware.

This is why a night time T3 dose can help sleep, it lowers that

cortisol among other things

Nick

Guest guest

> Like, will the

>body " run out " of cortisol thus putting me in danger or any kind? It's 1:45 am

now, and I

>don't feel very sleepy. Tired, yes. Very sleepy? No. Guess I could try to go to

bed now...

am aware.

Nick

Guest guest

> Like, will the

now, and I

bed now...

am aware.

Nick

Guest guest

Ok maybe it's time to up the T3 to 20 mcg daily. Should I add this at midnight-1 am beforegoing to bed? And is 5 mcg T3 a good bedtime dose? I can't split my pills into smallerpieces than that!

> Like, will the

>body "run out" of cortisol thus putting me in danger or any kind? It's 1:45 am now, and I

>don't feel very sleepy. Tired, yes. Very sleepy? No. Guess I could try to go to bed now...

am aware.

Nick

Guest guest

Ok maybe it's time to up the T3 to 20 mcg daily. Should I add this at midnight-1 am beforegoing to bed? And is 5 mcg T3 a good bedtime dose? I can't split my pills into smallerpieces than that!

> Like, will the

>body "run out" of cortisol thus putting me in danger or any kind? It's 1:45 am now, and I

>don't feel very sleepy. Tired, yes. Very sleepy? No. Guess I could try to go to bed now...

am aware.

Nick

Guest guest

> Like, will the

am aware.

Nick

Guest guest

>Ok maybe it's time to up the T3 to 20 mcg daily. Should I add this at

midnight-1 am before

>going to bed? And is 5 mcg T3 a good bedtime dose? I can't split my pills into

smaller

>pieces than that!

The bedtime dose is the next I would add. It really does help sleep

quality

Nick

Guest guest

Anyone know what to do with this air hunger I am feeling? I feel like I can't inhale properly.Every single breath stops at 75% of my lung volume. It feels.. claustrophobic!THomas

Guest guest

Anyone know what to do with this air hunger I am feeling? I feel like I can't inhale properly.Every single breath stops at 75% of my lung volume. It feels.. claustrophobic!THomas

Guest guest

Guest guest

That would be 1 am for me. I tak emy third 5 mcg dose at 9 pm. Then I would have to takeiron at 2 am. My sleeping schedule is not perfect quite yet. I go to bed a couple of hourstoo late.

>Ok maybe it's time to up the T3 to 20 mcg daily. Should I add this at midnight-1 am before

>going to bed? And is 5 mcg T3 a good bedtime dose? I can't split my pills into smaller

>pieces than that!

quality

Nick

Guest guest

That would be 1 am for me. I tak emy third 5 mcg dose at 9 pm. Then I would have to takeiron at 2 am. My sleeping schedule is not perfect quite yet. I go to bed a couple of hourstoo late.

>Ok maybe it's time to up the T3 to 20 mcg daily. Should I add this at midnight-1 am before

>going to bed? And is 5 mcg T3 a good bedtime dose? I can't split my pills into smaller

>pieces than that!

quality

Nick

Guest guest

The following blood sample results are new, and I want the brainiacs out there to commentwith me - I think this blood sample proves I am Hypothyroid regardless of what the idiotendocrinologists in Norway say! (They say I am NOT hypo, and that I don't have AF!)My latest bloodwork from 6th of January 2010:homocysteine 11 (5-15) - Too high. It's dangerous to have above 8, or so I've learned! PROOF of Hypo?ferritin 56 (30-250) - While taking 100 mg daily, and not stopping supplementing before testing!fsh 1.5 ( no range, this test is normally only for women)kolesterol/hdl 4.5 (relation between the two, no range)

total kolesterol 5.1 (3.3-6.9) - Isn't this a tad high? I remember I had like 3.5 while properly medicated and healthy 2+ years ago! PROOF of Hypo? I eat HEALTHY!!!

ldl 3.4 (1.4-4.7)

hdl 1.2 (0.8-2.1) - This is the good colesterol, right? It's too low?ldl/hdl 2.8 (no range)

lh 3.8 (2-9)iron 30.4 (9-34) - A bit high isn't it? This must be form taking 100 mg iron daily. Is this an ok value?sodium 139 (137-145) - Still a bit low with 1 tea spoon sea salt daily?potassium 4.3 (3.6-4.6) - Why is it changing from 3.9 to 4.3 in just 1 week?kalsium 2.49 (2.15-2.51) - Why this high number all the time?chloride 102 (100-110) - Should I get this up, why, and how?magnesium 0.98 (0.71-0.94) - Always over the top.progesteron 2 (1-4)testosteron 10.6 (10-40) - LOW!!! What do I do about this? Is it dangerous? PROOF of Hypo?transferrin 2.6 (2.0-5.0)transferrin-fullness 47 (15-57%)triglyserider 1.4 (0.45-2.6)uric acid 406 (155-350) - Too high. I am not taking Allopurinol now (ran out) - PROOF of Hypo?eastradiol 0.06 (0.08-0.11) - Am I turning infertile?

Guest guest

The following blood sample results are new, and I want the brainiacs out there to commentwith me - I think this blood sample proves I am Hypothyroid regardless of what the idiotendocrinologists in Norway say! (They say I am NOT hypo, and that I don't have AF!)My latest bloodwork from 6th of January 2010:homocysteine 11 (5-15) - Too high. It's dangerous to have above 8, or so I've learned! PROOF of Hypo?ferritin 56 (30-250) - While taking 100 mg daily, and not stopping supplementing before testing!fsh 1.5 ( no range, this test is normally only for women)kolesterol/hdl 4.5 (relation between the two, no range)

total kolesterol 5.1 (3.3-6.9) - Isn't this a tad high? I remember I had like 3.5 while properly medicated and healthy 2+ years ago! PROOF of Hypo? I eat HEALTHY!!!

ldl 3.4 (1.4-4.7)

hdl 1.2 (0.8-2.1) - This is the good colesterol, right? It's too low?ldl/hdl 2.8 (no range)

lh 3.8 (2-9)iron 30.4 (9-34) - A bit high isn't it? This must be form taking 100 mg iron daily. Is this an ok value?sodium 139 (137-145) - Still a bit low with 1 tea spoon sea salt daily?potassium 4.3 (3.6-4.6) - Why is it changing from 3.9 to 4.3 in just 1 week?kalsium 2.49 (2.15-2.51) - Why this high number all the time?chloride 102 (100-110) - Should I get this up, why, and how?magnesium 0.98 (0.71-0.94) - Always over the top.progesteron 2 (1-4)testosteron 10.6 (10-40) - LOW!!! What do I do about this? Is it dangerous? PROOF of Hypo?transferrin 2.6 (2.0-5.0)transferrin-fullness 47 (15-57%)triglyserider 1.4 (0.45-2.6)uric acid 406 (155-350) - Too high. I am not taking Allopurinol now (ran out) - PROOF of Hypo?eastradiol 0.06 (0.08-0.11) - Am I turning infertile?

Guest guest

ldl 3.4 (1.4-4.7)

Guest guest

Hello,My hands suddenly became very cold, almost wet. And I just became very sleepy andlazy and feel like my body is shutting down. Do I need to take extra T3 right now or howdo I go about increasing the dose?noon - 5 mcg T34 pm - 5 mcg T39 pm - 5 mcg T3then... 1 am? 5 mcg T3?