RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Help - Heart just started beating VERY slowly and IRREGULARLY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Speaking of false potassium levels after wrongful method of taking the blood (too tight wraparound the arm, there should be none when measuring it!) - Can I low potassium resultstill mean I have TOO MUCH potassium in the cells, or does it just work the other wayaround, like a low result can only mean THAT low result or even Lower than what you see?

Guest guest

>

>I remember back in my mid teens, a doc commented that my calcium was over the

>range. They did the test again, and found a normal calcium. Seems to me like I

might

>me onto something here... Calcium!

Working from memory here is there a tie up between Vitamin D and

calcium?? That would explain a seasonal variation??

Nick

Guest guest

>

might

Nick

Guest guest

>

might

Nick

Guest guest

That's why I am supplementing with D3 now. I take 3-4000 iu in the wintertime. And1-2000 iu in the summertime. I know D3 is very important for the metabolism in general.T.

>

>I remember back in my mid teens, a doc commented that my calcium was over the top

>range. They did the test again, and found a normal calcium. Seems to me like I might

Nick

Guest guest

That's why I am supplementing with D3 now. I take 3-4000 iu in the wintertime. And1-2000 iu in the summertime. I know D3 is very important for the metabolism in general.T.

>

>I remember back in my mid teens, a doc commented that my calcium was over the top

>range. They did the test again, and found a normal calcium. Seems to me like I might

Nick

Guest guest

>

Nick

Guest guest

Will the airhunger I have now, constantly, kill me, or will it just make me feel horrible without dying?Just wondering. This is something new. It is very constant. Not with a pressure on the chest,but more like everytime I inhale, I cannot get past 75% lung volume. It feels like... I amgetting desperate and aaaalmost panicking (not yet tho!) - Do I need more T3 into my cellsor what?

Guest guest

Will the airhunger I have now, constantly, kill me, or will it just make me feel horrible without dying?Just wondering. This is something new. It is very constant. Not with a pressure on the chest,but more like everytime I inhale, I cannot get past 75% lung volume. It feels like... I amgetting desperate and aaaalmost panicking (not yet tho!) - Do I need more T3 into my cellsor what?

Guest guest

Guest guest

I honestly don't know . I just know that a few years ago I had my parathyroid tested since I was having so many problems. My calcium level wasn't high though. I would ask your doctor and see if s/he wants to redo the tests again. Whatever it is, I hope you get some answers soon so you can get some peace of mind.

Terri

Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 9:38 AM

To: RT3_T3

Subject: Re: Re: Help - Heart just started beating VERY slowly and IRREGULARLY

Maybe too much calcium is the reason for my Hypothyroidism (Type 2) and the solereason why T3 is not entering the cells?I haven't checked PTH in a while, but it has been within the range, always.In January 2009, my PTH was at 1.8 (1.6-6.9). LOW. (And WHY was it low, btw?)Then, PTH was at 4.5 in JUNE!?!?!? Does that make ANY sense at all?Does a fluctuating PTH mean I have a PTH problem? Do I need to check PTH more often?I remember back in my mid teens, a doc commented that my calcium was over the toprange. They did the test again, and found a normal calcium. Seems to me like I mightme onto something here... Calcium!Did you all read www.calciumlie.com ?

From: mom2matt <mom2mattcomcast (DOT) net>Subject: Re: Re: Help - Heart just started beating VERY slowly and IRREGULARLYTo: RT3_T3 Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 3:04 PM

If your calcium is over the top, I would be getting parathyroid checked, since that is often connected to with high serum calcium.

Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 7:29 AM

To: RT3_T3yahoogroups (DOT) com

I've been noticing more and more cramps in my chest muscles. Now.. What can this be?Too much or too little salt? I've always had a Magnesium over the top so it cannot be toolittle Magnesium. Magnesium eases cramps. Calcium. My hair mineral analysis showed toomuch calcium compared to magnesium. Can this be something to look further into?My serum magnesium is always in the top or over the top range. My serum calcium is alsopretty much always near the top or over the top of the range.

Guest guest

I honestly don't know . I just know that a few years ago I had my parathyroid tested since I was having so many problems. My calcium level wasn't high though. I would ask your doctor and see if s/he wants to redo the tests again. Whatever it is, I hope you get some answers soon so you can get some peace of mind.

Terri

Maybe too much calcium is the reason for my Hypothyroidism (Type 2) and the solereason why T3 is not entering the cells?I haven't checked PTH in a while, but it has been within the range, always.In January 2009, my PTH was at 1.8 (1.6-6.9). LOW. (And WHY was it low, btw?)Then, PTH was at 4.5 in JUNE!?!?!? Does that make ANY sense at all?Does a fluctuating PTH mean I have a PTH problem? Do I need to check PTH more often?I remember back in my mid teens, a doc commented that my calcium was over the toprange. They did the test again, and found a normal calcium. Seems to me like I mightme onto something here... Calcium!Did you all read www.calciumlie.com ?

From: mom2matt <mom2mattcomcast (DOT) net>Subject: Re: Re: Help - Heart just started beating VERY slowly and IRREGULARLYTo: RT3_T3 Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 3:04 PM

If your calcium is over the top, I would be getting parathyroid checked, since that is often connected to with high serum calcium.

I've been noticing more and more cramps in my chest muscles. Now.. What can this be?Too much or too little salt? I've always had a Magnesium over the top so it cannot be toolittle Magnesium. Magnesium eases cramps. Calcium. My hair mineral analysis showed toomuch calcium compared to magnesium. Can this be something to look further into?My serum magnesium is always in the top or over the top range. My serum calcium is alsopretty much always near the top or over the top of the range.

Guest guest

Terri

Guest guest

, I don't know alot about all this stuff, but it just scares me when I

read your post on your heart beating so fast. I think I remember reading

somewhere about people who thought they had adrenal fatigue who had some weird

type of infection in their' body which they eventually found out about. It was

like some sort of mutating infection that doctors had to use anti-biotics

somehow to chase down the infection. I don't know that much about it, but I

remember a few of the people on the messageboard talking about how they thought

they had adrenal fatigue and found out the cause later. I don't know if they got

tested or what not, and I do remember them even saying they thought adrenal

fatigue was a myth, but I thought you might want to look into it because I feel

so bad for what your going through. Keep searching if this doesn't work out for

you.

>

>

> Subject: Re: Re: Help - Heart just started beating VERY slowly and

IRREGULARLY

> To: RT3_T3

> Date: Tuesday, January 5, 2010, 2:20 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ,

>  

>   The atrial fibrillation is VERY scary! I woke up

> with it on Mother's Day in May. My heart rate was 180 and I felt awful all

over.

> I was in an a-fib state from before 8:00 a.m. until it went back into a normal

> rhythm almost 24 hours later. If it didn't go back they were going to have to

> shock me. I am so glad the medication helped. So I know what you mean about

> being scared that it will return. I was in the hospital for 3 days.

>  

> Terri

>

Guest guest

, I don't know alot about all this stuff, but it just scares me when I

read your post on your heart beating so fast. I think I remember reading

somewhere about people who thought they had adrenal fatigue who had some weird

type of infection in their' body which they eventually found out about. It was

like some sort of mutating infection that doctors had to use anti-biotics

somehow to chase down the infection. I don't know that much about it, but I

remember a few of the people on the messageboard talking about how they thought

they had adrenal fatigue and found out the cause later. I don't know if they got

tested or what not, and I do remember them even saying they thought adrenal

fatigue was a myth, but I thought you might want to look into it because I feel

so bad for what your going through. Keep searching if this doesn't work out for

you.

>

>

> Subject: Re: Re: Help - Heart just started beating VERY slowly and

IRREGULARLY

> To: RT3_T3

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ,

>  

>   The atrial fibrillation is VERY scary! I woke up

> with it on Mother's Day in May. My heart rate was 180 and I felt awful all

over.

> I was in an a-fib state from before 8:00 a.m. until it went back into a normal

>  

> Terri

>

Guest guest

What kind of infection are you talking about? Does it have a name? Kinda hard to look for something you don't what anything about? Anybody else knows what this is about?Subject: Re: Help - Heart just started beating VERY slowly and IRREGULARLYTo: RT3_T3 Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 11:49 PM

, I don't know alot about all this stuff, but it just scares me when I read your post on your heart beating so fast. I think I remember reading somewhere about people who thought they had adrenal fatigue who had some weird type of infection in their' body which they eventually found out about. It was like some sort of mutating infection that doctors had to use anti-biotics somehow to chase down the infection. I don't know that much about it, but I remember a few of the people on the messageboard talking about how they thought they had adrenal fatigue and found out the cause later. I don't know if they got tested or what not, and I do remember them even saying they thought adrenal fatigue was a myth, but I thought you might want to look into it because I feel so bad for what your going through. Keep searching if this doesn't work out for you.

>

> From: mom2matt <mom2matt@.. .>

> Subject: Re: Re: Help - Heart just started beating VERY slowly and IRREGULARLY

> To: RT3_T3yahoogroups (DOT) com

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ,

> Â

> Â The atrial fibrillation is VERY scary! I woke up

> with it on Mother's Day in May. My heart rate was 180 and I felt awful all over.

> Â

> Terri

>

Guest guest

What kind of infection are you talking about? Does it have a name? Kinda hard to look for something you don't what anything about? Anybody else knows what this is about?Subject: Re: Help - Heart just started beating VERY slowly and IRREGULARLYTo: RT3_T3 Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 11:49 PM

, I don't know alot about all this stuff, but it just scares me when I read your post on your heart beating so fast. I think I remember reading somewhere about people who thought they had adrenal fatigue who had some weird type of infection in their' body which they eventually found out about. It was like some sort of mutating infection that doctors had to use anti-biotics somehow to chase down the infection. I don't know that much about it, but I remember a few of the people on the messageboard talking about how they thought they had adrenal fatigue and found out the cause later. I don't know if they got tested or what not, and I do remember them even saying they thought adrenal fatigue was a myth, but I thought you might want to look into it because I feel so bad for what your going through. Keep searching if this doesn't work out for you.

>

> Subject: Re: Re: Help - Heart just started beating VERY slowly and IRREGULARLY

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ,

> Â

> with it on Mother's Day in May. My heart rate was 180 and I felt awful all over.

> Â

> Terri

>

Guest guest

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ,

> Â

> Â

> Terri

>

Guest guest

Nick or Val, would it be ok to raise to 20 mcg T3 daily in my condition? I am on 25 mg HC daily, and have been so for the last 4 days. Went down from 27.5 mg. Have seen an improvment with my headpressure/pain. But this can also be from a changing sinus-infection or anything close to that.

Guest guest

Nick or Val, would it be ok to raise to 20 mcg T3 daily in my condition? I am on 25 mg HC daily, and have been so for the last 4 days. Went down from 27.5 mg. Have seen an improvment with my headpressure/pain. But this can also be from a changing sinus-infection or anything close to that.

Guest guest

, when I take my last 2.5 mg of HC at 9.00-9.30 pm, and my last 5 mcg of T3 atabout 10-11 pm, is it safe to be up til 2-3-4-5 am without taking more HC? Like, will thebody "run out" of cortisol thus putting me in danger or any kind? It's 1:45 am now, and Idon't feel very sleepy. Tired, yes. Very sleepy? No. Guess I could try to go to bed now...

Guest guest

, when I take my last 2.5 mg of HC at 9.00-9.30 pm, and my last 5 mcg of T3 atabout 10-11 pm, is it safe to be up til 2-3-4-5 am without taking more HC? Like, will thebody "run out" of cortisol thus putting me in danger or any kind? It's 1:45 am now, and Idon't feel very sleepy. Tired, yes. Very sleepy? No. Guess I could try to go to bed now...

Guest guest