RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Of Semi dreams -- Andi -- My 4th of July

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You aren't kidding Trista!! My neice looks at me funny at the store when they play 80s.....Who wouldn't like to shop while they listen to Mr. Roboto?

Re: Andi -- My 4th of July> > > ROFL You know me. Fashion Princess that Iam.> > I wonder what goes or clashes with Birkies and aSemi. Trista? LOLOL> > Challis> > > Sharon Marsden <wobbletowalk@ yahoo.com>

wrote:> Do you want me to buy you some clothes,Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learningthat Andi's mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraidAndi and I might have the same outlook on clothingthough and it might not be quite your style. LOLOL> > mom> > This email is a natural hand made product. Theslight variations in spelling and grammar enhance itsindividual character and beauty and in no way are tobe considered flaws or defects.> > > > > === Message Truncated === ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. http://answers. yahoo.com/ dir/?link= list & sid= 396545433

Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

Me three! :)

hugz,cassy

--- MSersLife

wrote:

> me too :) Andi

>

>

> Re: Of Semi dreams -- Andi -- My

4th of July

> >

> >

> >

=== Message Truncated ===

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware

protection.

http://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/norton/index.php

Guest guest

We had lots of great music in the 80's. My 14 yr old loves 80's music, but he seems too think that it's new when he hears it the 1st time. One of his favorite groups is The Stray Cats. LOL. My MOM used to love them, and still does. He always asks me.... what was such and such like in "your day"? LOL. It IS my day!!! LMHO. He acts like I'm 100, instead of 36. LOL. I guess I thought parents were older than dirt when I was a kid too. :)

Ok 80's kids.... what were your favorite songs or bands?

Remember these???

Eye of the Tiger, I Love Rock-n-Roll, Jack and Diane, 's Girl, Don't Talk To Strangers, 867-5309, You Should Hear How She Talks About You,

Caught Up In You, Footloose, The Heart of Rock-n-Roll, Can't Fight This Feeling.

I loved REO, Tears For Fears, , Cougar (back when he was still Mellencamp), Rick Springfield, Journey, 38 Special, Palmer, Simply Red.....there are so many. LOL.

~Trista~********************************When the world says, "give up,"Hope whispers, "try it one more time."

Re: Andi -- My 4th of July> > > ROFL You know me. Fashion Princess that Iam.> > I wonder what goes or clashes with Birkies and aSemi. Trista? LOLOL> > Challis> > > Sharon Marsden <wobbletowalk@ yahoo.com> wrote:> Do you want me to buy you some clothes,Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learningthat Andi's mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraidAndi and I might have the same outlook on clothingthough and it might not be quite your style. LOLOL> > mom> > This email is a natural hand made product. Theslight variations in spelling and grammar enhance itsindividual character and beauty and in no way are tobe considered flaws or defects.> > > > > === Message Truncated === ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. http://answers. yahoo.com/ dir/?link= list & sid= 396545433

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

We had lots of great music in the 80's. My 14 yr old loves 80's music, but he seems too think that it's new when he hears it the 1st time. One of his favorite groups is The Stray Cats. LOL. My MOM used to love them, and still does. He always asks me.... what was such and such like in "your day"? LOL. It IS my day!!! LMHO. He acts like I'm 100, instead of 36. LOL. I guess I thought parents were older than dirt when I was a kid too. :)

Ok 80's kids.... what were your favorite songs or bands?

Remember these???

Eye of the Tiger, I Love Rock-n-Roll, Jack and Diane, 's Girl, Don't Talk To Strangers, 867-5309, You Should Hear How She Talks About You,

Caught Up In You, Footloose, The Heart of Rock-n-Roll, Can't Fight This Feeling.

I loved REO, Tears For Fears, , Cougar (back when he was still Mellencamp), Rick Springfield, Journey, 38 Special, Palmer, Simply Red.....there are so many. LOL.

~Trista~********************************When the world says, "give up,"Hope whispers, "try it one more time."

Re: Andi -- My 4th of July> > > ROFL You know me. Fashion Princess that Iam.> > I wonder what goes or clashes with Birkies and aSemi. Trista? LOLOL> > Challis> > > Sharon Marsden <wobbletowalk@ yahoo.com> wrote:> Do you want me to buy you some clothes,Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learningthat Andi's mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraidAndi and I might have the same outlook on clothingthough and it might not be quite your style. LOLOL> > mom> > This email is a natural hand made product. Theslight variations in spelling and grammar enhance itsindividual character and beauty and in no way are tobe considered flaws or defects.> > > > > === Message Truncated === ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. http://answers. yahoo.com/ dir/?link= list & sid= 396545433

Guest guest

n,if that is Retro then im SOL. Lol. I wouldnt

and couldnt wear a skirt that was above my knees.lol.

I hate my legs,I always have. Long or short skirts we

are all retro here,right? Lol.

hugz,cassy

--- MSersLife

wrote:

> " A little short dress? " Well, I am very tall, but I

DO wear very short dresses;

> heck my long legs are still my BEST feature! And if

that is " retro, " then so

> am I!

> Love to you and your SHORT dress, you and Trista,

and Cassy!

> n

>

> --------- Re: Andi -- My 4th of July

>

>

> ROFL You know me. Fashion Princess that I am.

>

> I wonder what goes or clashes with Birkies and a

Semi. Trista? LOLOL

>

> Challis

>

>

> Sharon Marsden wrote:

> Do you want me to buy you some clothes, Challis?

Are you feeling neglected after learning that Andi's

mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraid Andi and I

might have the same outlook on clothing though and it

might not be quite your style. LOLOL

>

=== Message Truncated ===

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/

Guest guest

My 14 year old loves some of the classic rock oldies as well. Its

very weird.She loves Queen, ACDC and some others she has on her Ipod.

I loved the stray cats. Setzer ( the lead) is on his own these

days . Cougar,Aerosmith,Bon Jovi are all still performing after

all these years so I guess were not that old after all

> > Do you want me to buy you some clothes,

> Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learning

> that Andi's mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraid

> Andi and I might have the same outlook on clothing

> though and it might not be quite your style. LOLOL

> >

> > mom

> >

> > This email is a natural hand made product. The

> slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its

> individual character and beauty and in no way are to

> be considered flaws or defects.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> === Message Truncated ===

>

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

_________ _

> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers

from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

> http://answers. yahoo.com/ dir/?link= list & sid= 396545433

>

>

>

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------------

----

> Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research

Panel today!

>

>

>

>

--------

> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from

someone who knows.

> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

>

>

>

>

>

----------

> Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative

vehicles.

> Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

>

Guest guest

You have a good list of favorites I love 38 special music.

Bill

Guest guest

You have a good list of favorites I love 38 special music.

Bill

Guest guest

BILL, once I started listing them, I realized there were so many I liked, I'd have too stop somewhere! LOL. I probably could have listed more than a hundred more right off the top off my head. But, don't ask me what I made for dinner last night, because I can't remember that! LOL.

Guest guest

BILL, once I started listing them, I realized there were so many I liked, I'd have too stop somewhere! LOL. I probably could have listed more than a hundred more right off the top off my head. But, don't ask me what I made for dinner last night, because I can't remember that! LOL.

Guest guest

Have you seen some of the ones still performing? Some look like old geezers! LMHO! Eddie Van Halen always looks like he has his dentures out. LOL.

I LOVE to watch that show about Gene . He's a riot. It's hard to believe he is the same person singing on stage in all that makeup and costume. H seems so in love with his family. It's funny how my taste in men changed over the years. Today the new "sexy" for me is a man who is devoted to and in love with his wife and family. :)

My 14 year old loves some of the classic rock oldies as well. Its very weird.She loves Queen, ACDC and some others she has on her Ipod. I loved the stray cats. Setzer ( the lead) is on his own these days . Cougar,Aerosmith,Bon Jovi are all still performing after all these years so I guess were not that old after all> > Do you want me to buy you some clothes,> Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learning> that Andi's mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraid> Andi and I might have the same outlook on clothing> though and it might not be quite your style. LOLOL> > > > mom> > > > This email is a natural hand made product. The> slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its> individual character and beauty and in no way are to> be considered flaws or defects.> > > > > > > > > > > === Message Truncated === > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. > http://answers. yahoo.com/ dir/?link= list & sid= 396545433> > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------> Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.> Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.>

Guest guest

Hopefully something good.

Bill

Guest guest

I loved Total Eclispe of the Heart, True Colors (Cyndi Lauper), I LOVED Madonna and (my best friend and I used to blow kisses to her poster of him on her wall LOL)....ahhh the memories...

Re: Andi -- My 4th of July> > > ROFL You know me. Fashion Princess that Iam.> > I wonder what goes or clashes with Birkies and aSemi. Trista? LOLOL> > Challis> > > Sharon Marsden <wobbletowalk@ yahoo.com>

wrote:> Do you want me to buy you some clothes,Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learningthat Andi's mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraidAndi and I might have the same outlook on clothingthough and it might not be quite your style. LOLOL> > mom> > This email is a natural hand made product. Theslight variations in spelling and grammar enhance itsindividual character and beauty and in no way are tobe considered flaws or defects.> > > > > === Message Truncated === ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. http://answers. yahoo.com/ dir/?link= list & sid= 396545433

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

I love all that are listed by Andi and Trista. I liked Genesis alot

too. Do you all remember Quiet Riot??? LOL!!!!I also liked Loverboy,

went to see them in concert at the NYS fair. Cheap Trick, Boston,

Supertramp!!! Gosh so many good bands. Now my daughter likes some of

that music but she is really into rap, which I can't understand at

all, LOL!!! Sounds like grunting and groaning to me!

Hugs,

Peggy

> > > Do you want me to buy you some clothes,

> > Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learning

> > that Andi's mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraid

> > Andi and I might have the same outlook on clothing

> > though and it might not be quite your style. LOLOL

> > >

> > > mom

> > >

> > > This email is a natural hand made product. The

> > slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its

> > individual character and beauty and in no way are to

> > be considered flaws or defects.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > === Message Truncated ===

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

> _________ _

> > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers

> from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

> > http://answers. yahoo.com/ dir/?link= list & sid=

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------------------------------------

--

> ----

> > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research

> Panel today!

> >

> >

> >

> >

--

> --------

> > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from

> someone who knows.

> > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

--

> ----------

> > Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative

> vehicles.

> > Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

> >

>

Guest guest

You got it, Cassy, and I am getting more "reto" by the minute,

at my age!

love to you and to all in our group,

n, linkless in Oakland, CA

--------- Re: Andi -- My 4th of July> > > ROFL You know me. Fashion Princess that I am.

BR>> > I wonder what goes or clashes with Birkies and aSemi. Trista? LOLOL> > Challis> > > Sharon Marsden <wobbletowalk> wrote:> Do you want me to buy you some clothes, Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learning that Andi'smom bought her some clothes? I'm afraid Andi and Imight have the same outlook on clothing though and itmight not be quite your style. LOLOL> === Message Truncated === __________________________________________________________Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/

Guest guest

OOPS! You all KNEW that I intended to type "retro!"

Gee!

love to you all,

n, the non-typist

--------- Re: Andi -- My 4th of July> > > ROFL You know me. Fashion Princess that I am.

BR>> > I wonder what goes or clashes with Birkies and aSemi. Trista? LOLOL> > Challis> > > Sharon Marsden <wobbletowalk> wrote:> Do you want me to buy you some clothes, Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learning that Andi'smom bought her some clothes? I'm afraid Andi and Imight have the same outlook on clothing though and itmight not be quite your style. LOLOL> === Message Truncated === __________________________________________________________Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/

Guest guest

Yep, I got it. You must reread your posts after you've already reread them; and thought they were okay, so you went ahead and hit the send button. I do it all the time. And I'm going to do it now. Hopefully, this time I'll catch all of my mistakes. ....Hopefully.

Much love,

Val @};-

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. 3rd 1:4

Re: Andi -- My 4th of July> > > ROFL You know me. Fashion Princess that I am. BR>> > I wonder what goes or clashes with Birkies and aSemi. Trista? LOLOL> > Challis> > > Sharon Marsden <wobbletowalk> wrote:> Do you want me to buy you some clothes, Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learning that Andi'smom bought her some clothes? I'm afraid Andi and Imight have the same outlook on clothing though and itmight not be quite your style. LOLOL> === Message Truncated === __________________________________________________________Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.2/893 - Release Date: 7/9/07 5:22 PM

Guest guest

Don't forget Def Leapard (sp)Peggy wrote: I love all that are listed by Andi and Trista. I liked Genesis alot too. Do you all remember Quiet Riot??? LOL!!!!I also liked Loverboy, went to see them in concert at the NYS fair. Cheap Trick, Boston, Supertramp!!! Gosh so many good bands. Now my daughter likes some of that music but she is really into rap, which I can't understand at all, LOL!!! Sounds like grunting and groaning to me!Hugs,Peggy> > > Do you want me to buy you some clothes,> > Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learning> > that Andi's mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraid> > Andi and I might have the same outlook on clothing> > though and it might not be quite your style. LOLOL> > > > > > mom> > > > > > This email is a natural hand made product. The> > slight variations in

spelling and grammar enhance its> > individual character and beauty and in no way are to> > be considered flaws or defects.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > === Message Truncated === > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ > _________ _> > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers > from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. > > http://answers. yahoo.com/ dir/?link= list & sid= 396545433> > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------> ----> > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research > Panel today! > > > > > > > > > >

------------------------------------------------------------> --------> > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from > someone who knows.> > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative > vehicles.> > Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.> >>' in Texas Courage is not being fearless, courage is facing your fears and not running for cover!

Guest guest

Ahhhhh, yeah. Cannot forget them. :) My first boyfriend used too play Prince to get me in the mood too make out. I was 14 and he was 19 when we started dating. My grandparents liked him, because he was a NAVY man. (gpa was navy) I think "Shane" thought that Prince would give him an edge or something. But, I was a good girl and refused too mess around. My grandparents trusted me and that was good. But they also trusted him, and that was bad! LMHO. I'll give him credit for one thing .... he was persistent. We dated from my freshman yr till my jr year, and he never "got lucky". He finally dumped me. LOL. Prince music gives me the creeps to this day. LOL.

Don't forget Def Leapard (sp)Peggy <spazman222verizon (DOT) net> wrote:

I love all that are listed by Andi and Trista. I liked Genesis alot too. Do you all remember Quiet Riot??? LOL!!!!I also liked Loverboy, went to see them in concert at the NYS fair. Cheap Trick, Boston, Supertramp!!! Gosh so many good bands. Now my daughter likes some of that music but she is really into rap, which I can't understand at all, LOL!!! Sounds like grunting and groaning to me!Hugs,Peggy> > > Do you want me to buy you some clothes,> > Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learning> > that Andi's mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraid> > Andi and I might have the same outlook on clothing> > though and it might not be quite your style. LOLOL> > > > > > mom> > > > > > This email is a natural hand made product. The> > slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its> > individual character and beauty and in no way are to> > be considered flaws or defects.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > === Message Truncated === > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ > _________ _> > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers > from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. > > http://answers. yahoo.com/ dir/?link= list & sid= 396545433> > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------> ----> > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research > Panel today! > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------> --------> > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from > someone who knows.> > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative > vehicles.> > Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.> >>

' in Texas

Courage is not being fearless, courage is facing your fears and not running for cover!

Guest guest

OH do you people make me feel as old as I am!!!!.. I guess I'm not too far off when I tell people that my Uncle invented the wheel!...

What happened to:

Tommy & The Shondells - Crimson and Clover, I Think We're Alone Now, Wooly-Bully, Hanky-Panky, and Mony, Mony?

Hyland - Sealed With A Kiss

Bread - If,

The Carpenters - Superstar,

Creedence Clearwater Revivial - Out My Back Door, Travellin' Band, and many more

Hall & Oates - Kiss On My List

Oh and then there's

Kathy Young & The Innocents, The Chiffons, Ross & The Supremes, & The Roommates, The Coasters, English, The Impalas, Smokey and The Miracles.. oh and I go further back than that.. LOL...

I go the whole way back to when Rock N Roll wasn't Rock N Roll.. but "noise".. ROFLMHO

|}onna

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?

I love all that are listed by Andi and Trista. I liked Genesis alot too. Do you all remember Quiet Riot??? LOL!!!!I also liked Loverboy, went to see them in concert at the NYS fair. Cheap Trick, Boston, Supertramp!!! Gosh so many good bands. Now my daughter likes some of that music but she is really into rap, which I can't understand at all, LOL!!! Sounds like grunting and groaning to me!Hugs,Peggy> > > Do you want me to buy you some clothes,> > Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learning> > that Andi's mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraid> > Andi and I might have the same outlook on clothing> > though and it might not be quite your style. LOLOL> > > > > > mom> > > > > > This email is a natural hand made product. The> > slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its> > individual character and beauty and in no way are to> > be considered flaws or defects.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > === Message Truncated === > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ > _________ _> > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers > from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. > > http://answers. yahoo.com/ dir/?link= list & sid= 396545433> > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------> ----> > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research > Panel today! > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------> --------> > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from > someone who knows.> > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative > vehicles.> > Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.> >>

' in Texas

Courage is not being fearless, courage is facing your fears and not running for cover!

Guest guest

I remember some of those!! How about Friankie Vallie and the 4 Seasons?

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.com

Check out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.html

The Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

' in Texas

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.5/899 - Release Date: 7/13/2007 3:41 PM

Guest guest

They did use to make good music... I can't listen to the stuff today... and some of it really upsets me.. On the way to my son's funeral we stopped for gas, and I had to be bombarded with one of those car stereos that vibrate your insides.. and every other word, and the only words you could understand as F**K..

I soooooooooooo wanted to get out of the car and smack the inconsiderate jerk soooooooo hard upside his brainless head.. LOL

You certainly can't dance to any of it.. and Heaven knows.. you aren't getting close enough to whisper in your sweetie's ear .. well not unless you are standing INSIDE the ear!!! LOL

|}onna

' in Texas

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.5/899 - Release Date: 7/13/2007 3:41 PM

Guest guest

LOL. GO Donna!

' in Texas

Guest guest

O.K. I cannot resist this one. My mother was a concert pianist

who simply adored movies and Broadway, so I, the youngest

of six children always accompanied Mom (with or without Dad)

to concerts, movies, and put up with Mom's swooning to:

Gene 's dancing and (choke!) Sinatra's "crooning!"

So,this is what happens when one hits 70; I really Am old, and

my father thought that my mother was simply nuts--but, hey

it made HER happy. Their favorite song, chosen when they got

married, back in the Medieval Period of hisotry, was "This is My

Lucky Day," the FIRST one, that is so old, that I cannot even

find the right version on the web; written for LP and radio pro

bably in 1918 or so. My mother played it every morning on the

piano (ten-note chords) for my father at his breakfast.

O.K., so it is true, the whole family was nuts, but hey, he had M.S.

Love,

n

P.S. I rather liked "Love Me Truly," no matter who sang it!

--------- Re: Of Semi dreams -- Andi -- My 4th of July

I love all that are listed by Andi and Trista. I liked Genesis alot too. Do you all remember Quiet Riot??? LOL!!!!I also liked Loverboy, went to see them in concert at the NYS fair. Cheap Trick, Boston, Supertramp!!! Gosh so many good bands. Now my daughter likes some of that music but she is really into rap, which I can't understand at all, LOL!!! Sounds like grunting and groaning to me!Hugs,Peggy> > > Do you want me to buy you some clothes,> > Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learning> > that Andi's

mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraid> > Andi and I might have the same outlook on clothing> > though and it might not be quite your style. LOLOL> > > > > > mom> > > > > > This email is a natural hand made product. The> > slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its> > individual character and beauty and in no way are to> > be considered flaws or defects.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > === Message Truncated === > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ > _________ _> > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers > from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. > > http://answers. yahoo.com/ dir/?link= list & sid= 396545433> > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------> ----> > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research > Panel today! > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------> --------> > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from > someone who knows.> > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative > vehicles.> > Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.> >>

' in Texas

Guest guest

What about Fats Domino? Or the Big Bopper? Or Richie Valens? That's what I remember as a little girl. Then early Motown was the big thing when I was in junior high and, of course, the Beatles!In my teenage years my favorites were Cream, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix.... I could go on and on. Great memories!Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: Of Semi dreams -- Andi -- My 4th of July

I love all that are listed by Andi and Trista. I liked Genesis alot too. Do you all remember Quiet Riot??? LOL!!!!I also liked Loverboy, went to see them in concert at the NYS fair. Cheap Trick, Boston, Supertramp!! ! Gosh so many good bands. Now my daughter likes some of that music but she is really into rap, which I can't understand at all, LOL!!! Sounds like grunting and groaning to me!Hugs,Peggy> > > Do you want me to buy you some clothes,> > Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learning> > that Andi's mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraid> > Andi and I might have the same outlook on clothing> > though and it might not be quite your style. LOLOL> > > > > > mom> > > > > > This email is a natural hand made product. The> > slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its> > individual character and beauty and in no way are to> > be considered flaws or defects.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > === Message Truncated === > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ > _________ _> > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers > from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. > > http://answers. yahoo.com/ dir/?link= list & sid= 396545433> > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---> ----> > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research > Panel today! > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---> --------> > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from > someone who knows.> > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---> ----------> > Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative > vehicles.> > Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.> >>

' in Texas

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.