RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Of Semi dreams -- Andi -- My 4th of July

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh, ugh, no. No mo-peds! LOL I would be willing to try a Corvette Stingray though, if you have one of those stored in a cranial lobe somewhere? LMHO Please also dream out the close-space anxiety and, of course, I'll not be able pack all that gear. LOL Challis Trista wrote: Yeah, you know me...... your friend the "knockout". LMHO! And you my

"truckin' mama Earth!" LOL. Know what's funny? I never dream that I'm ever "model" material. I always have major flaws in mine. What's the opposite of a semi? Maybe tonight, you'll be on a mo-ped. (SP.?) :) ~Trista~********************************When the world says, "give up,"Hope whispers, "try it one more time." Re: Andi -- My 4th of July It's nice to see you again, Andi. I missed you. I'm glad you talked about us. It makes me feel more real. ROFL I talked about you to my husband, btw, so I hope you feel real, too. LOL ROFL over your Mom buying you clothes and your theory which probably drives her nuts. LOL Wonderful that you and your brother were able to sit and talk for so long. I'm sorry he's going through the separation and hope it all ends well. It is an incredible blessing to have someone to talk to about life. Fried Crackers. LMHO!! Little Ceasars pizza place is Lizzard Sneezers. LOL I don't know how much fo that came from joke or honest flub, or from how many of

us. LOL Challis boononymous <boononymous@ yahoo.com> wrote: Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried

crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s-

woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. Be a better Globetrotter. Get

better travel answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

Guest guest

My neice is 10 going on 16.....I'll have to tell her about the butt cleavage LMHO

Re: Andi -- My 4th of July

It's nice to see you again, Andi. I missed you. I'm glad you talked about us. It makes me feel more real. ROFL I talked about you to my husband, btw, so I hope you feel real, too. LOL

ROFL over your Mom buying you clothes and your theory which probably drives her nuts. LOL

Wonderful that you and your brother were able to sit and talk for so long. I'm sorry he's going through the separation and hope it all ends well. It is an incredible blessing to have someone to talk to about life.

Fried Crackers. LMHO!! Little Ceasars pizza place is Lizzard Sneezers. LOL I don't know how much fo that came from joke or honest flub, or from how many of us. LOL

Challis

boononymous <boononymous@ yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the

night at my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s- woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

LMHO...that has to be the funniest dream I've ever heard!!!

It's nice to see you again, Andi. I missed you. I'm glad you talked about us. It makes me feel more real. ROFL I talked about you to my husband, btw, so I hope you feel real, too. LOL

ROFL over your Mom buying you clothes and your theory which probably drives her nuts. LOL

Wonderful that you and your brother were able to sit and talk for so long. I'm sorry he's going through the separation and hope it all ends well. It is an incredible blessing to have someone to talk to about life.

Fried Crackers. LMHO!! Little Ceasars pizza place is Lizzard Sneezers. LOL I don't know how much fo that came from joke or honest flub, or from how many of us. LOL

Challis

Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the

night at BR>my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s- woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Guest guest

Rofl! Lol. Hot sauce and fly swatter gun? Lol. And I

thought my dreams were weird. Rofl. Jk.jk. Dreams are

suppose to be weird. But those sound like some pretty

serious weapons. Rofl.

hugz,cassy

--- MSersLife

wrote:

> LOLOL I do remember hearing about this one before!

LOL

>

>

> You remember my Mother once dreaming she was a

boiled egg and someone was trying to crack her? LOL

>

> I just don't recall dreams to match yours.

claims I have " weird dreams " , but not like yours and

aren't dreams " weird " by nature? LOL

>

> Last night I dreamed a big old

scary-backwoods-rednecky man (scary being the key

word, because I know and love backwoodsies and

redneckies lol) with a shotgun was trying to take my

Sister-in-law's baby and I squirted him in the eyes

with hot sauce because that bottle was all I had. It

worked until Addy was able to shoot in close-range in

the head with a flyswatter gun. Mind you, he was the

baby's daddy and the baby's mother was in the hospital

where she'd given birth, but somehow this was Addy's

baby and she finally got custody. I have no idea how

this worked out, and am sure it wasn't a surrogate

thing. LOL

>

> Ya know, I only remember having one other dream of

Addy and in that dream there was pregnancy and

baby/ies, and so forth. Addy and Chelc think this is

very strange. LOL They don't 'plan' to have children

at this time, and will say " there's the problem " ...

re: neither want to be the one pg and birthing. ROFL

I think they should compromise and both do it at the

same time! LMHO!

>

> Challis

>

>

>

>

> Trista wrote:

> Have I ever told ya'all about my dream

about my baby being made of hamburger? I had to bathe

him, but he kept falling apart, so I bathed him in

egg. lol. I was pg and was making a meat loaf for

dinner.

> ~Trista~

> ********************************

> When the world says, " give up, "

> Hope whispers, " try it one more time. "

> Re: Of Semi dreams -- Andi -- My

4th of July

>

>

> LMHO!!

>

> Trista once had a dream that I pulled up to her

house driving an 18-wheeler and wearing B

=== Message Truncated ===

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the

tools to get online.

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting

Guest guest

I have the strangest dreams when I'm pg.

~Trista~********************************When the world says, "give up,"Hope whispers, "try it one more time."

Challis

Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at BR>my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s- woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi

Guest guest

Trista,

When I was pg with my 1st, , I dreamed about a waterskiing

horse!!!! What the heck did I eat before I went to bed that night,

lol!!!!

Hugs,

Peggy

> Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th

and managed the heat!

> Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to

an MS Support picnic

> (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this

heat had me completely

> drained so we went to Walmart and got some

cheesecake. While we were

> there, she complained about my clothes (my

theory in dressing, if

> it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's

fine) so she bought me

> some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I

did some volunteer work

> at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I

have one older sister

> (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we

played with my neices

> outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of

fire crackers (for

> some reason, I kept calling them fried

crackers) and they bought some

> kids ones that take longer to blow up so I

had plenty of time to

> light them! I still hid behind the trash can

and ducked, but I still

> have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended

up spending the night at BR>my brother's and we talked until the sun

came up. My brother and I

> have always been closer of us three and he's

going thru a rough

> seperation from his wife, so the talk was

much needed and we made

> each other laugh..which is easy for us to do!

THEN on Wednesday, my

> husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd

and watched the

> fireworks..so by the time I got home last

night I was completely

> wiped out!

>

> Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with

the heat?? It was so

> humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk

outside you sweat and I

> hated heat before the MS so these past few

days have been a test for

> me. They say it's supposed to cool off next

week (upper 80s instead

> of 90s- woohoo)

>

> I sure have missed you all and I bragged

about you guys to everybody

> that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!

> Andi

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------------------------------

> Be a PS3 game guru.

> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news

and previews at Yahoo! Games.

>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------------------------------

> Be a PS3 game guru.

> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news

and previews at Yahoo! Games.

>

>

>

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------

> Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel

answers from someone who knows.

> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

>

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------------------------------------

> Park yourself in front of a world of choices in

alternative vehicles.

> Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

>

>

>

>

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------------

--

> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and

hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

>

>

>

>

>

>

------

> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels

with Yahoo! FareChase.

>

>

>

>

>

>

----------

> Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel

today!

>

Guest guest

Well, I think it was a flyswatter gun, anyway. lol No swatter on it. I think that came from finding one in a box of stuff given to the girls, because it looked just like it except for the coloring. Challis cassandra workmn wrote: Rofl! Lol. Hot sauce and fly swatter gun? Lol. And Ithought my dreams were weird. Rofl. Jk.jk. Dreams aresuppose to be weird. But those sound like some prettyserious

weapons. Rofl.hugz,cassy--- MSersLife <smyelingroovy> wrote:> LOLOL I do remember hearing about this one before! LOL> > > You remember my Mother once dreaming she was aboiled egg and someone was trying to crack her? LOL> > I just don't recall dreams to match yours. claims I have "weird dreams", but not like yours andaren't dreams "weird" by nature? LOL> > Last night I dreamed a big oldscary-backwoods-rednecky man (scary being the keyword, because I know and love backwoodsies andredneckies lol) with a shotgun was trying to take mySister-in-law's baby and I squirted him in the eyeswith hot sauce because that bottle was all I had. Itworked until Addy was able to shoot in close-range inthe head with a flyswatter gun.

Mind you, he was thebaby's daddy and the baby's mother was in the hospitalwhere she'd given birth, but somehow this was Addy'sbaby and she finally got custody. I have no idea howthis worked out, and am sure it wasn't a surrogatething. LOL> > Ya know, I only remember having one other dream ofAddy and in that dream there was pregnancy andbaby/ies, and so forth. Addy and Chelc think this isvery strange. LOL They don't 'plan' to have childrenat this time, and will say "there's the problem"...re: neither want to be the one pg and birthing. ROFL I think they should compromise and both do it at thesame time! LMHO!> > Challis> > > > > Trista <tabeloecharter (DOT) net> wrote:> Have I ever told ya'all about my dreamabout my baby being made of hamburger? I had to bathehim, but he kept falling apart, so I bathed

him inegg. lol. I was pg and was making a meat loaf fordinner. > ~Trista~> ********************************> When the world says, "give up,"> Hope whispers, "try it one more time." > Re: Of Semi dreams -- Andi -- My4th of July> > > LMHO!!> > Trista once had a dream that I pulled up to herhouse driving an 18-wheeler and wearing B=== Message Truncated === __________________________________________________________Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting

Never miss an email again!Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

You could fit more in the car, if you cam alone, but then you wouldn't need all that stuff. LOL.

~Trista~********************************When the world says, "give up,"Hope whispers, "try it one more time."

Challis

Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s- woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

Guest guest

LOL. I'm so glad she was not one of the eggs I tried using, especially since she was boiled. LOL.

Are Addy and Chelc partners? Neither one wants to carry a little parasitic cutie? LOL. I could send them one of mine. would cure them of EVER wanting to have kids. LOL.

Challis

Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at BR>my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s- woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

Ironed? LOL. My hair is naturally wavy/curly too, if I don't brush it out when I dry it. I have no idea what the Watusi is.

Re: Andi -- My 4th of July> > > ROFL You know me. Fashion Princess that Iam.> > I wonder what goes or clashes with Birkies and aSemi. Trista? LOLOL> > Challis> > > Sharon Marsden <wobbletowalk> wrote:> Do you want me to buy you some clothes,Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learningthat Andi's mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraidAndi and I might have the same outlook on clothingthough and it might not be quite your style. LOLOL> > mom> > This email is a natural hand made product. Theslight variations in spelling and grammar enhance itsindividual character and beauty and in no way are tobe considered flaws or defects.> > > > > === Message Truncated === __________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list & sid=396545433

Guest guest

Apparently. ROFL Challis Trista wrote: I have the strangest dreams when I'm pg. ~Trista~********************************When the world says, "give up,"Hope whispers, "try it one more time." Re: Andi -- My 4th of July It's nice to see you again, Andi. I missed you. I'm glad you talked about us. It makes me feel more real. ROFL I talked about you to my husband, btw, so I hope you feel real, too. LOL ROFL over your Mom buying you clothes and your theory which probably drives her nuts. LOL Wonderful that you and your brother were able to sit and talk for so long. I'm sorry he's going through the separation and hope it all ends well. It is an incredible blessing to have someone to talk to about life. Fried Crackers. LMHO!! Little Ceasars pizza place is Lizzard Sneezers. LOL I don't know

how much fo that came from joke or honest flub, or from how many of us. LOL Challis boononymous <boononymous@ yahoo.com> wrote: Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not

a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at BR>my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for me. They say

it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s- woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

Guest guest

LOL I'll leave everyone home, but I'll still need room for the scrapbooking/cardmaking supplies I'm bound to pick up and bring to you. LOL Maybe you could dream in and he'll build you a craft shed. Be sure to dream money and building materials in, too. LOL Challis Trista wrote: You could fit more in the car, if you cam alone, but then you wouldn't

need all that stuff. LOL. ~Trista~********************************When the world says, "give up,"Hope whispers, "try it one more time." Re: Andi -- My 4th of July It's nice to see you again, Andi. I missed you. I'm glad you talked about us. It makes me feel more real.

ROFL I talked about you to my husband, btw, so I hope you feel real, too. LOL ROFL over your Mom buying you clothes and your theory which probably drives her nuts. LOL Wonderful that you and your brother were able to sit and talk for so long. I'm sorry he's going through the separation and hope it all ends well. It is an incredible blessing to have someone to talk to about life. Fried Crackers. LMHO!! Little Ceasars pizza place is Lizzard Sneezers. LOL I don't know how much fo that came from joke or honest flub, or from how many of us. LOL Challis boononymous <boononymous@ yahoo.com> wrote: Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed

the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at my brother's and we talked until the sun came

up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s- woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. Park yourself in front

of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. Looking for a deal? Find great

prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

LOL. :)

Trista,When I was pg with my 1st, , I dreamed about a waterskiing horse!!!! What the heck did I eat before I went to bed that night, lol!!!!Hugs,Peggy> Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! > Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic > (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely > drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were > there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if > it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me > some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work > at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister > (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices > outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for > some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some > kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to > light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still > have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at BR>my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I > have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough > seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made > each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my > husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the > fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely > wiped out! > > Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so > humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I > hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for > me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead > of 90s- woohoo) > > I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody > that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!> Andi> > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Be a PS3 game guru.> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Be a PS3 game guru.> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.> Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!>

Guest guest

Will do! :)

Challis

Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s- woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

Remember seeing women from the early 60's dancing? That's the Watusi. LOL Challis Trista wrote: Ironed? LOL. My hair is naturally wavy/curly too, if I don't brush it out when I dry it. I have no idea what the Watusi is. ~Trista~********************************When the world says, "give

up,"Hope whispers, "try it one more time." Re: Andi -- My 4th of July> > > ROFL You know

me. Fashion Princess that Iam.> > I wonder what goes or clashes with Birkies and aSemi. Trista? LOLOL> > Challis> > > Sharon Marsden <wobbletowalk> wrote:> Do you want me to buy you some clothes,Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learningthat Andi's mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraidAndi and I might have the same outlook on clothingthough and it might not be quite your style. LOLOL> > mom> > This email is a natural hand made product. Theslight variations in spelling and grammar enhance itsindividual character and beauty and in no way are tobe considered flaws or defects.> > > > > === Message Truncated === __________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better

relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list & sid=396545433 Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

When I was preg I dreamt my baby was born with wings. The Dr's wanted to cut them off, I remember saying No, that if my son was meant to fly, then he WILL fly. In Spanish there is a saying "te cortare las alas" (I will cut your wings) meaning I will take your freedom. I was not about to let them take his freedom! Akiba -- Re: Of Semi dreams -- Andi -- My 4th of July Trista,When I was pg with my 1st, , I dreamed about a waterskiing horse!!!! What the heck did I eat before I went to bed that night, lol!!!!Hugs,Peggy> Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! > Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic > (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely > drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were > there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if > it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me > some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work > at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister > (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices > outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for > some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some > kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to > light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still > have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at BR>my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I > have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough > seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made > each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my > husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the > fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely > wiped out! > > Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so > humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I > hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for > me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead > of 90s- woohoo) > > I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody > that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!> Andi> > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Be a PS3 game guru.> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Be a PS3 game guru.> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.> Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!>

Guest guest

I saw the water, but didn't feel it. What the heck did the horse have

to do with it? It was like some kind of freak side show thing. The

horse was holding the tow rope in its mouth and let go and skied

right up onto the beach and stopped right in front of me!!!! It

wasn't Mr. Ed either!!!

Hugs,

Peggy

> > Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th

> and managed the heat!

> > Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to

> an MS Support picnic

> > (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this

> heat had me completely

> > drained so we went to Walmart and got some

> cheesecake. While we were

> > there, she complained about my clothes (my

> theory in dressing, if

> > it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's

> fine) so she bought me

> > some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I

> did some volunteer work

> > at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I

> have one older sister

> > (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we

> played with my neices

> > outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of

> fire crackers (for

> > some reason, I kept calling them fried

> crackers) and they bought some

> > kids ones that take longer to blow up so I

> had plenty of time to

> > light them! I still hid behind the trash can

> and ducked, but I still

> > have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended

> up spending the night at BR>my brother's and we talked until the

sun

> came up. My brother and I

> > have always been closer of us three and he's

> going thru a rough

> > seperation from his wife, so the talk was

> much needed and we made

> > each other laugh..which is easy for us to do!

> THEN on Wednesday, my

> > husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd

> and watched the

> > fireworks..so by the time I got home last

> night I was completely

> > wiped out!

> >

> > Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with

> the heat?? It was so

> > humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk

> outside you sweat and I

> > hated heat before the MS so these past few

> days have been a test for

> > me. They say it's supposed to cool off next

> week (upper 80s instead

> > of 90s- woohoo)

> >

> > I sure have missed you all and I bragged

> about you guys to everybody

> > that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!

> > Andi

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ----------------------------------------------------------

> > Be a PS3 game guru.

> > Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news

> and previews at Yahoo! Games.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a PS3 game guru.

> > Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news

> and previews at Yahoo! Games.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel

> answers from someone who knows.

> > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Park yourself in front of a world of choices in

> alternative vehicles.

> > Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> --

> > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and

> hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ------

> > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels

> with Yahoo! FareChase.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ----------

> > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel

> today!

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s

user panel and lay it on us.

>

Guest guest

I did too, still vivid, and he is 9 1/2 Akiba -- Re: Of Semi dreams -- Andi -- My 4th of July Trista,When I was pg with my 1st, , I dreamed about a waterskiing horse!!!! What the heck did I eat before I went to bed that night, lol!!!!Hugs,Peggy> Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! > Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic > (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely > drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were > there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if > it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me > some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work > at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister > (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices > outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for > some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some > kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to > light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still > have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at BR>my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I > have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough > seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made > each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my > husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the > fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely > wiped out! > > Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so > humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I > hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for > me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead > of 90s- woohoo) > > I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody > that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!> Andi> > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Be a PS3 game guru.> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Be a PS3 game guru.> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.> Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!>

Guest guest

ROFL! I have no idea what any of it meant, but it sure is funny. LOL Challis Peggy wrote: I saw the water, but didn't feel it. What the heck did the horse have to do with it? It was like some kind of freak side show thing. The horse was holding the tow rope in its mouth and let go and skied right up onto the beach and stopped right in front of me!!!! It wasn't Mr. Ed either!!!Hugs,Peggy> > Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th > and managed the heat! > > Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to > an MS Support picnic > > (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this > heat had me completely > > drained so we went to Walmart and got some > cheesecake. While we were >

> there, she complained about my clothes (my > theory in dressing, if > > it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's > fine) so she bought me > > some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I > did some volunteer work > > at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I > have one older sister > > (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we > played with my neices > > outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of > fire crackers (for > > some reason, I kept calling them fried > crackers) and they bought some > > kids ones that take longer to blow up so I > had plenty of time to > > light them! I still hid behind the trash can > and ducked, but I still > > have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended > up spending the night at BR>my brother's and we talked until the sun > came up. My brother and I >

> have always been closer of us three and he's > going thru a rough > > seperation from his wife, so the talk was > much needed and we made > > each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! > THEN on Wednesday, my > > husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd > and watched the > > fireworks..so by the time I got home last > night I was completely > > wiped out! > > > > Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with > the heat?? It was so > > humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk > outside you sweat and I > > hated heat before the MS so these past few > days have been a test for > > me. They say it's supposed to cool off next > week (upper 80s instead > > of 90s- woohoo) > > > > I sure have missed you all and I bragged > about you guys to everybody > >

that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!> > Andi> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > Be a PS3 game guru.> > Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news > and previews at Yahoo! Games. > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > Be a PS3 game guru.> > Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news > and previews at Yahoo! Games. > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel > answers from someone who knows.> > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

> > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > Park yourself in front of a world of choices in > alternative vehicles.> > Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> --> > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and > hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> ------> > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels > with Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel > today!> >> > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.>

Guest guest

Cool dream. :)

Trista,When I was pg with my 1st, , I dreamed about a waterskiing horse!!!! What the heck did I eat before I went to bed that night, lol!!!!Hugs,Peggy> Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! > Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic > (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely > drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were > there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if > it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me > some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work > at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister > (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices > outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for > some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some > kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to > light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still > have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at BR>my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I > have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough > seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made > each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my > husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the > fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely > wiped out! > > Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so > humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I > hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for > me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead > of 90s- woohoo) > > I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody > that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!> Andi> > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Be a PS3 game guru.> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Be a PS3 game guru.> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.> Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!>

Guest guest

I'll have too look it up. It's a little before my time. (I love saying that, especially since they play "oldies" (80's music) at the stores now. It seems so odd that music I grew up with in my teens, is now considered oldies. :(

Re: Andi -- My 4th of July> > > ROFL You know me. Fashion Princess that Iam.> > I wonder what goes or clashes with Birkies and aSemi. Trista? LOLOL> > Challis> > > Sharon Marsden <wobbletowalk> wrote:> Do you want me to buy you some clothes,Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learningthat Andi's mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraidAndi and I might have the same outlook on clothingthough and it might not be quite your style. LOLOL> > mom> > This email is a natural hand made product. Theslight variations in spelling and grammar enhance itsindividual character and beauty and in no way are tobe considered flaws or defects.> > > > > === Message Truncated === __________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list & sid=396545433

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

I'll have too look it up. It's a little before my time. (I love saying that, especially since they play "oldies" (80's music) at the stores now. It seems so odd that music I grew up with in my teens, is now considered oldies. :(

Guest guest

1 HEY!! Birdbath! Crud! I WANTED that birdbath~you didn't tell me there was no

stinkin bird

bath up for dibs!

Thanks for ALL your hard work, effort...and the damn hu-mongous painting of 6

daisies I

have waitin in my bedroom when I get back from Myrtle Beach!

love ya all, kate

>

>

> It's nice to see you again, Andi. I missed you. I'm glad you

> talked about us. It makes me feel more real. ROFL I talked about

> you to my husband, btw, so I hope you feel real, too. LOL

>

> ROFL over your Mom buying you clothes and your theory which

> probably drives her nuts. LOL

>

> Wonderful that you and your brother were able to sit and talk for

> so long. I'm sorry he's going through the separation and hope it

> all ends well. It is an incredible blessing to have someone to

> talk to about life.

>

> Fried Crackers. LMHO!! Little Ceasars pizza place is Lizzard

> Sneezers. LOL I don't know how much fo that came from joke or

> honest flub, or from how many of us. LOL

>

> Challis

>

>

> boononymous <boononymous@ yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the

> heat!

> Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic

> (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely

> drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we

> were

> there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if

> it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me

> some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work

> at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister

> (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices

> outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for

> some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought

> some

> kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to

> light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I

> still

> have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night

> at

> my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I

> have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough

> seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made

> each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my

> husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the

> fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely

> wiped out!

>

> Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so

> humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and

> I

> hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test

> for

> me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead

> of 90s- woohoo)

>

> I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to

> everybody

> that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!

> Andi

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a PS3 game guru.

> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at

> Yahoo! Games.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a PS3 game guru.

> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at

> Yahoo! Games.

>

>

>

>

> Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone

> who knows.

> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative

> vehicles.Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with

> Yahoo! FareChase.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with

> Yahoo! FareChase.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

> Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at

> Yahoo! Games.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love

> (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

>

Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com

awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for

an MS Bike Tour!

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

Guest guest

I must be missing something. LOL.

Re: Andi -- My 4th of July> > > It's nice to see you again, Andi. I missed you. I'm glad you > talked about us. It makes me feel more real. ROFL I talked about > you to my husband, btw, so I hope you feel real, too. LOL> > ROFL over your Mom buying you clothes and your theory which > probably drives her nuts. LOL> > Wonderful that you and your brother were able to sit and talk for > so long. I'm sorry he's going through the separation and hope it > all ends well. It is an incredible blessing to have someone to > talk to about life.> > Fried Crackers. LMHO!! Little Ceasars pizza place is Lizzard > Sneezers. LOL I don't know how much fo that came from joke or > honest flub, or from how many of us. LOL> > Challis> > > boononymous <boononymous@ yahoo.com> wrote:> Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the > heat! > Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic > (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely > drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we > were > there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if > it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me > some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work > at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister > (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices > outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for > some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought > some > kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to > light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I > still > have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night > at > my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I > have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough > seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made > each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my > husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the > fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely > wiped out! > > Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so > humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and > I > hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test > for > me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead > of 90s- woohoo) > > I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to > everybody > that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!> Andi> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a PS3 game guru.> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at > Yahoo! Games. > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a PS3 game guru.> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at > Yahoo! Games. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone > who knows.> Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative > vehicles.Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with > Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with > Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! > Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at > Yahoo! Games. > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love> (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.comawesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Guest guest

me too :) Andi

Trista,When I was pg with my 1st, , I dreamed about a waterskiing horse!!!! What the heck did I eat before I went to bed that night, lol!!!!Hugs,Peggy> Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! > Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic > (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely > drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were > there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if > it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me > some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work > at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister > (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices > outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for > some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and

they bought some > kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to > light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still > have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at BR>my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I > have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough > seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made > each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my > husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the > fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely > wiped out! > > Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so > humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I > hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been

a test for > me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead > of 90s- woohoo) > > I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody > that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!> Andi> > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> Be a PS3 game guru.> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> Be a PS3 game guru.> Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.> Yahoo! Answers - Check it

out. > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.> Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -------> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----------> Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!>