RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Of Semi dreams -- Andi -- My 4th of July

Rate this topic

Guest guest

LMHO!! Trista once had a dream that I pulled up to her house driving an 18-wheeler and wearing Birkies, if I recall. What else was it, Trista? Packed with kids and their gear? Flowing skirt? What? LOL I have so much fun remembering this. I think I might get a Semi tattooed on my butt. LMHO Challis Trista wrote: ROFLMHO!!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to see what's "in" if you come packin' 18 wheels. lol. ~Trista~********************************When the world says, "give up,"Hope whispers, "try it one more time." Re: Andi -- My 4th of July It's nice to see you again, Andi. I missed you. I'm glad you talked about us. It makes me

feel more real. ROFL I talked about you to my husband, btw, so I hope you feel real, too. LOL ROFL over your Mom buying you clothes and your theory which probably drives her nuts. LOL Wonderful that you and your brother were able to sit and talk for so long. I'm sorry he's going through the separation and hope it all ends well. It is an incredible blessing to have someone to talk to about life. Fried Crackers. LMHO!! Little Ceasars pizza place is Lizzard Sneezers. LOL I don't know how much fo that came from joke or honest flub, or from how many of us. LOL Challis boononymous <boononymous@ yahoo.com> wrote: Hello all!! I hope you all had a

great 4th and managed the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at my brother's and we talked

until the sun came up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s- woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

That was the wildest dream! Yeah, you were all "earth mother" type. The rig was FULL of everything a mother would or might need for children. There were snacks, clothes, toys, even outdoor climbing toys in there. I wonder if that was an OCD dream? You KNOW. ALL or nothing! lol.

~Trista~********************************When the world says, "give up,"Hope whispers, "try it one more time."

Re: Andi -- My 4th of July

It's nice to see you again, Andi. I missed you. I'm glad you talked about us. It makes me feel more real. ROFL I talked about you to my husband, btw, so I hope you feel real, too. LOL

ROFL over your Mom buying you clothes and your theory which probably drives her nuts. LOL

Wonderful that you and your brother were able to sit and talk for so long. I'm sorry he's going through the separation and hope it all ends well. It is an incredible blessing to have someone to talk to about life.

Fried Crackers. LMHO!! Little Ceasars pizza place is Lizzard Sneezers. LOL I don't know how much fo that came from joke or honest flub, or from how many of us. LOL

Challis

boononymous <boononymous@ yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s- woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

LMHO! Hippie Mama in the Semi! I'm flattered you dreamed of me and it wasn't a 'bad' dream! LOLOL Challis Trista wrote: That was the wildest dream! Yeah, you were all "earth mother" type. The rig was FULL of everything a mother would or might need for children. There were snacks, clothes, toys, even outdoor climbing toys in there. I wonder if

that was an OCD dream? You KNOW. ALL or nothing! lol. ~Trista~********************************When the world says, "give up,"Hope whispers, "try it one more time." Re: Andi -- My 4th of July It's nice to see you again, Andi. I missed you. I'm glad you talked about us. It makes me feel more real. ROFL I talked about you to my husband, btw, so I hope you feel real, too. LOL ROFL over your Mom buying you clothes and your theory which probably drives her nuts. LOL Wonderful

that you and your brother were able to sit and talk for so long. I'm sorry he's going through the separation and hope it all ends well. It is an incredible blessing to have someone to talk to about life. Fried Crackers. LMHO!! Little Ceasars pizza place is Lizzard Sneezers. LOL I don't know how much fo that came from joke or honest flub, or from how many of us. LOL Challis boononymous <boononymous@ yahoo.com> wrote: Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about

my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings

and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s- woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

Guest guest

lol. Cassy dreamed of me.... huh Cassy? Now hers was a riot. We met, and I was very pretty. "model pretty" with a short little dress. Now THAT'S a dream!

~Trista~********************************When the world says, "give up,"Hope whispers, "try it one more time."

It's nice to see you again, Andi. I missed you. I'm glad you talked about us. It makes me feel more real. ROFL I talked about you to my husband, btw, so I hope you feel real, too. LOL

ROFL over your Mom buying you clothes and your theory which probably drives her nuts. LOL

Wonderful that you and your brother were able to sit and talk for so long. I'm sorry he's going through the separation and hope it all ends well. It is an incredible blessing to have someone to talk to about life.

Fried Crackers. LMHO!! Little Ceasars pizza place is Lizzard Sneezers. LOL I don't know how much fo that came from joke or honest flub, or from how many of us. LOL

Challis

Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s- woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

Guest guest

Lol. I had a dream Trista came to visit me and she was

very beautiful,she looked like a model. And had on

this 70s type of dress that was really short. We

talked and visited and she stayed over.lol.. Well, I

semi-met you! Lol.

hugz,cassy

--- MSersLife

wrote:

> lol. Cassy dreamed of me.... huh Cassy? Now hers

was a riot. We met, and

> I was very pretty. " model pretty " with a short

little dress. Now THAT'S a

> dream!

> ~Trista~

> ********************************

> When the world says, " give up, "

> Hope whispers, " try it one more time. "

> Re: Andi -- My 4th of

July

>

>

> ROFL You know me. Fashion Princess that

I am.

>

> I wonder what goes or clashes with Birkies

and a Semi. Trista?

> LOLOL

>

> Challis

>

>

> Sharon Marsden

wrote:

> Do you want me to buy you some clothes,

Challis? Are you feeli

> ng neglected after learning that Andi's mom bought

her some clothes? I'm a

> fraid Andi and I might have the same outlook on

clothing though and it migh

> t not be quite your style. LOLOL

>

> mom

=== Message Truncated ===

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the

Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

Guest guest

LoL. How funny! Well,at least you were prepared with

all those goodies your kids may have needed. Lol..

Now,that would be some tattoo(sp?) Who here has

tattos? Im curious. Lol. I dont have any but im sure

others here do. What are they of?

hugz,cassy

--- MSersLife

wrote:

> LMHO! Hippie Mama in the Semi! I'm flattered you

dreamed of me and it wasn't a 'bad' dream! LOLOL

>

> Challis

>

>

> Trista wrote:

> That was the wildest dream! Yeah, you

were all " earth mother " type. The rig was FULL of

everything a mother would or might need for children.

There were snacks, clothes, toys, even outdoor

climbing toys in there. I wonder if that was an OCD

dream? You KNOW. ALL or nothing! lol.

> ~Trista~

> Re: Andi -- My 4th of July

>

>

> It's nice to see you again, Andi. I missed you.

I'm glad you talked about us. It makes me feel more

real. ROFL I talked about you to my husband, btw, so

I hope you feel real, too. LOL

>

> ROFL over your Mom buying you clothes and your

theory which probably drives her nuts. LOL

>

> Wonderful that you and your brother were able to

sit and talk for so long. I'm sorry he's going

through the separation and hope it all ends well. It

is an incredible blessing to have someone to talk to

about life.

>

> Fried Crackers. LMHO!! Little Ceasars pizza

place is Lizzard Sneezers. LOL I don't know how much

fo that came from joke or honest flub, or from how

many of us. LOL

>

> Challis

>

>

> boononymous <boononymous@ yahoo.com> wrote:

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for

today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?gamekey=monopolyherenow

Guest guest

lol. I like me better in your dream!

Re: Andi -- My 4th ofJuly> > > ROFL You know me. Fashion Princess thatI am.> > I wonder what goes or clashes with Birkiesand a Semi. Trista? > LOLOL> > Challis> > > Sharon Marsden <wobbletowalk>wrote:> Do you want me to buy you some clothes,Challis? Are you feeli> ng neglected after learning that Andi's mom boughther some clothes? I'm a> fraid Andi and I might have the same outlook onclothing though and it migh> t not be quite your style. LOLOL> > mom=== Message Truncated === __________________________________________________________Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

Guest guest

LoL! Since I have never met you the beauty of who you

are just came through that way. And you may not be a

model but you are very beautiful inside and out,and

inside is always first.

hugz,cassy

--- MSersLife

wrote:

> lol. I like me better in your dream!

> ~Trista~

> Re: Of Semi dreams -- Andi --

> My 4th of July

> >

> >

> > LMHO!!

> >

> > Trista once had a dream that I pulled up to

> her house driving an 18-w

> > heeler and wearing Birkies, if I recall. What

else

> was it, Trista? Packed

> > with kids and their gear? Flowing skirt? What?

> LOL

> >

> >

> > I have so much fun remembering this. I think

> I might get a Semi tatt

> > ooed on my butt. LMHO

> >

____

Be a PS3 game guru.

Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/platform?platform=120121

Guest guest

Cassy~

I have a tattoo of a rose on my left wrist. I got it when I was about 19 or 20. It was back in my biker days. (That didn't last long...) Thought I'd fit in better, I guess. Things have sure changed since then!!

Blessed be...Val

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. 3rd 1:4

Re: Andi -- My 4th of July> > > It's nice to see you again, Andi. I missed you. I'm glad you talked about us. It makes me feel morereal. ROFL I talked about you to my husband, btw, soI hope you feel real, too. LOL> > ROFL over your Mom buying you clothes and yourtheory which probably drives her nuts. LOL> > Wonderful that you and your brother were able tosit and talk for so long. I'm sorry he's goingthrough the separation and hope it all ends well. Itis an incredible blessing to have someone to talk toabout life.> > Fried Crackers. LMHO!! Little Ceasars pizzaplace is Lizzard Sneezers. LOL I don't know how muchfo that came from joke or honest flub, or from howmany of us. LOL> > Challis> > > boononymous <boononymous@ yahoo.com> wrote:=== Message Truncated === __________________________________________________________Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?gamekey=monopolyherenow

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.2/890 - Release Date: 7/7/07 3:26 PM

Guest guest

It sounds cute Val. Did it hurt? Biker days?? Really,

I didnt know you were a biker chick. Cool.. I hope you

are doing better and feeling well.

hugz,cassy

--- MSersLife

wrote:

> Cassy~

> I have a tattoo of a rose on my left wrist. I got

it when I was about 19 o

> r 20. It was back in my biker days. (That didn't

last long...) Thought I'd

> fit in better, I guess. Things have sure changed

since then!!

> Blessed be...Val

>

> I have no greater joy than to hear that my children

walk in truth.

> 3rd 1:4

>

>

> >

> >

> > ROFL You know me. Fashion Princess that I

____

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search

http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail & p=graduation+gifts & cs=bz

Guest guest

I'm doing well. The weather is taking a lot out of me right now. But, I can't complain, it's worse on others, I'm sure.

No, it didn't hurt. Wish I didn't have it now, though. It's all faded and not as pretty as it once was. People are always telling me that I can go and have it re-colored, but I think I'll just leave it alone. The one thing I regret is....I now try to live my life as an example to my children. Wish I had had that attitude all those many years back. Do they immulate the lifestyle that I live now?? Nope, they want to immulate the life I lived. All 3 of my daughters have gone out and had themselves "artisticlly altered". They have 2 tats to my one, each. And do you think that simply getting their ears pierced was enough? Nope, they also had to have their belly buttons done too. My youngest even had to have her tongue pierced as well. When I say something to them about it, they give me the ol', "Mom, I need to learn from my mistakes". To me, that's just a bunch of rubbish that I'm sure they are repeating from somebody else. I'm constantly asking them, "Why can't you learn from my mistakes?". Ohhh, what....and miss out on all the excitement!? Why that's unheard of!

I hope you are doing alright. I haven't seen you on here much either. I guess this weather is getting to most of us.

God bless...Val

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. 3rd 1:4

Re: Andi -- My 4th of July> > > > > > ROFL You know me. Fashion Princess that I=== Message Truncated === __________________________________________________________Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Searchhttp://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail & p=graduation+gifts & cs=bz

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.10.2/890 - Release Date: 7/7/07 3:26 PM

Guest guest

LOLOL Sure, I get the Semi and you're Model Pretty. Wait, would probably say my Semi was "hot", so I'm okay. LOLOL (I really do like my Semi and Berkies lol). A short little dress? What's with that? LOL Challis Trista wrote: lol. Cassy dreamed of me.... huh Cassy? Now hers was a riot. We met, and

I was very pretty. "model pretty" with a short little dress. Now THAT'S a dream! ~Trista~********************************When the world says, "give up,"Hope whispers, "try it one more time." Re: Andi -- My 4th of July It's nice to see you again, Andi. I missed you. I'm glad you talked about us. It makes me feel more real. ROFL I talked about you to my husband, btw, so I hope you feel real, too. LOL ROFL over your Mom buying you clothes and your theory which probably drives her nuts. LOL Wonderful that you and your brother were able to sit and talk for so long. I'm sorry he's going through the separation and hope it all ends well. It is an incredible blessing to have someone to talk to about life. Fried Crackers. LMHO!! Little Ceasars

pizza place is Lizzard Sneezers. LOL I don't know how much fo that came from joke or honest flub, or from how many of us. LOL Challis boononymous <boononymous@ yahoo.com> wrote: Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we

played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I hated heat before the MS

so these past few days have been a test for me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s- woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

Guest guest

And she "semi" met me. har har har <rolling eyes at own self> LOL This does sound familiar now. I wonder if I knew about your dream. LOL Challis cassandra workmn wrote: Lol. I had a dream Trista came to visit me and she wasvery beautiful,she looked like a model. And had onthis 70s type of dress that was really short. Wetalked and visited and she stayed over.lol.. Well,

Isemi-met you! Lol. hugz,cassy--- MSersLife <tabeloecharter (DOT) net>wrote:> lol. Cassy dreamed of me.... huh Cassy? Now herswas a riot. We met, and > I was very pretty. "model pretty" with a shortlittle dress. Now THAT'S a > dream! > ~Trista~> ********************************> When the world says, "give up,"> Hope whispers, "try it one more time." > Re:

Andi -- My 4th ofJuly> > > ROFL You know me. Fashion Princess thatI am.> > I wonder what goes or clashes with Birkiesand a Semi. Trista? > LOLOL> > Challis> > > Sharon Marsden <wobbletowalk>wrote:> Do you want me to buy you some clothes,Challis? Are you feeli> ng neglected after learning that Andi's mom boughther some clothes? I'm a> fraid Andi and I might have the same outlook onclothing though and it migh> t not be quite your style. LOLOL> > mom=== Message Truncated === __________________________________________________________Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

You guys' train of thought is so crazy....Don't feel too bad Challis, one shirt that mom bought was a little too "revealing" for me and my neice said I was showing "boob crack". So this shirt is now PJs. Trista that is soo funny about your dream! I dreamt last night I was cleaning out my basement...:(.

Andi

Challis

Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the

night at my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s- woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi

Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Guest guest

LOLOL Boob crack? How old is your neice? LOL I have a very dear friend who has such a fun sense of humor. She once said she has "butt cleavage". She's been BCG (Butt Cleavage Gal) since. LOLOL This is the same friend who agreed with me that lying about age is goofy. She said she always figured if she said she was ten years younger than she is, people would look at her and think "wow, she looks like crap!" So instead, she'll lie and say she's ten years older than she is so people will look at her and say "wow, you look fantastic for your age!" LOLOL Challis wrote: You guys' train of thought is so crazy....Don't feel too bad Challis, one shirt that mom bought was a little too "revealing" for me and my neice said I was showing "boob crack". So this shirt is now PJs. Trista that is soo funny about your dream! I dreamt last night I was cleaning out my basement...:(. Andi ----- Original

Message ----From: Smyelin groovy <smyelingroovy>To: MSersLife Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2007 10:08:28 PMSubject: Re: Of Semi dreams -- Andi -- My 4th of July LOLOL Sure, I get the Semi and you're Model Pretty. Wait, would probably say my Semi was "hot", so I'm okay. LOLOL (I really do like my Semi and Berkies lol). A short little dress? What's with that? LOL Challis Trista <tabeloecharter (DOT) net> wrote: lol. Cassy dreamed of me.... huh Cassy? Now hers was a riot. We met, and I was very pretty. "model pretty" with a short little dress. Now THAT'S

a dream! ~Trista~************ ********* ********* **When the world says, "give up,"Hope whispers, "try it one more time." Re: Andi -- My 4th of July It's nice to see you again, Andi. I missed you. I'm glad you talked about us. It makes me feel more real. ROFL I talked about you to my husband, btw, so I hope you feel real, too. LOL ROFL over your Mom buying you clothes and your theory which probably drives her nuts. LOL Wonderful that you and your brother were able to sit and talk for so long. I'm sorry he's going through the separation and hope it all ends well. It is an incredible blessing to have someone to talk to about life. Fried Crackers.

LMHO!! Little Ceasars pizza place is Lizzard Sneezers. LOL I don't know how much fo that came from joke or honest flub, or from how many of us. LOL Challis boononymous <boononymous@ yahoo.com> wrote: Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one

younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I

hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s- woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

LoL! Maybe you were there and I didnt see you, then

again with the big ol semi full of goodies how could I

not? ;) lol. Im waiting to semi-meet you and everyone

else here,so pop on in over in my dreams. Lol.

hugz,cassy

--- MSersLife

wrote:

> And she " semi " met me. har har har <rolling eyes

at own self> LOL

>

> This does sound familiar now. I wonder if I knew

about your dream. LOL

>

> Challis

>

>

> cassandra workmn wrote:

> Lol. I had a dream Trista came to visit me

and she was

> very beautiful,she looked like a model. And had on

> this 70s type of dress that was really short. We

> talked and visited and she stayed over.lol.. Well, I

> semi-met you! Lol.

> hugz,cassy

> --- MSersLife

> wrote:

> > lol. Cassy dreamed of me.... huh Cassy? Now hers

> was a riot. We met, and

> > I was very pretty. " model pretty " with a short

> little dress. Now THAT'S a

> > dream!

> > ~Trista~

> > ********************************

> > When the world says, " give up, "

> > Hope whispers, " try it one more time. "

> > Re: Of Semi dreams -- Andi --

> My 4th of July

> >

> >

> > LMHO!!

> >

> > Trista once had a dream that I pulled up to

> her house driving an 18-w

> > heeler and wearing Birkies, if I recall. What else

> was it, Trista? Packed

> > with kids and their gear? Flowing skirt? What?

> LOL

> >

> >

> > I have so much fun remembering this. I think

> I might get a Semi tatt

> > ooed on my butt. LMHO

> >

> > Challis

> >

> >

> > Trista wrote:

____

It's here! Your new message!

Get new email alerts with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.

http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/

Guest guest

"A little short dress?" Well, I am very tall, but I DO wear very short dresses;

heck my long legs are still my BEST feature! And if that is "retro," then so

am I!

Love to you and your SHORT dress, you and Trista, and Cassy!

n

--------- Re: Andi -- My 4th of July

Challis

Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at BR>my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s- woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi

Guest guest

LoL! I have no clue! Lol. Trista had her face but long

super blond hair and the dress shocked me.lol. It was

way short above her knees. Lol. And was 70s style.lol.

I have nooooo clue. Lol.lol.

--- MSersLife

wrote:

> LOLOL Sure, I get the Semi and you're Model Pretty.

Wait, would probably say my Semi was " hot " , so

I'm okay. LOLOL (I really do like my Semi and

Berkies lol).

>

> A short little dress? What's with that? LOL

>

> Challis

>

>

> Trista wrote:

> lol. Cassy dreamed of me.... huh Cassy?

Now hers was a riot. We met, and I was very pretty.

" model pretty " with a short little dress. Now THAT'S

a dream!

> ~Trista~

>

>

> ROFL You know me. Fashion Princess that I

am.

>

> I wonder what goes or clashes with Birkies and a

Semi. Trista? LOLOL

>

> Challis

>

>

> Sharon Marsden wrote:

Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learning

that Andi's mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraid

Andi and I might have the same outlook on clothing

though and it might not be quite your style. LOLOL

>

> mom

>

> This email is a natural hand made product. The

slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its

individual character and beauty and in no way are to

be considered flaws or defects.

>

>

>

>

>

____

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list & sid=396545433

Guest guest

LoL! I have no clue! Lol. Trista had her face but long

super blond hair and the dress shocked me.lol. It was

way short above her knees. Lol. And was 70s style.lol.

I have nooooo clue. Lol.lol.

--- MSersLife

wrote:

> LOLOL Sure, I get the Semi and you're Model Pretty.

Wait, would probably say my Semi was " hot " , so

I'm okay. LOLOL (I really do like my Semi and

Berkies lol).

>

> A short little dress? What's with that? LOL

>

> Challis

>

>

> Trista wrote:

> lol. Cassy dreamed of me.... huh Cassy?

Now hers was a riot. We met, and I was very pretty.

" model pretty " with a short little dress. Now THAT'S

a dream!

> ~Trista~

>

>

> ROFL You know me. Fashion Princess that I

am.

>

> I wonder what goes or clashes with Birkies and a

Semi. Trista? LOLOL

>

> Challis

>

>

> Sharon Marsden wrote:

Challis? Are you feeling neglected after learning

that Andi's mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraid

Andi and I might have the same outlook on clothing

though and it might not be quite your style. LOLOL

>

> mom

>

> This email is a natural hand made product. The

slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its

individual character and beauty and in no way are to

be considered flaws or defects.

>

>

>

>

>

____

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the

tools to get online.

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting

Guest guest

Have I ever told ya'all about my dream about my baby being made of hamburger? I had to bathe him, but he kept falling apart, so I bathed him in egg. lol. I was pg and was making a meat loaf for dinner.

Challis

Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at BR>my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s- woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi

Guest guest

Andi,

I HATE Cleaning house. I'd probably get more cleaning done in my dreams!

Challis

Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Guest guest

Yeah, you know me...... your friend the "knockout". LMHO! And you my "truckin' mama Earth!" LOL. Know what's funny? I never dream that I'm ever "model" material. I always have major flaws in mine. What's the opposite of a semi? Maybe tonight, you'll be on a mo-ped. (SP.?) :)

Challis

Guest guest

Thank you Miss Cassy. :)

Re: Of Semi dreams -- Andi --> My 4th of July> > > > > > LMHO!!> > > > Trista once had a dream that I pulled up to> her house driving an 18-w> > heeler and wearing Birkies, if I recall. Whatelse> was it, Trista? Packed> > with kids and their gear? Flowing skirt? What? > LOL> > > > > > I have so much fun remembering this. I think> I might get a Semi tatt> > ooed on my butt. LMHO> > === Message Truncated === __________________________________________________________Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.http://videogames.yahoo.com/platform?platform=120121

Guest guest

LOLOL Trista was feelin' a little hoochie in your dream. LOL I used to wear a shorter dress. The short you hope for no wind when you wear. It's been a few years since I was in that. LMHO You description has me picturing Trista doing the Jerk or Watusi, time frames be darned, in her short dress and with her long hair... which, of course, was ironed? LOL Challis cassandra workmn wrote: LoL! I have no clue! Lol. Trista had her face but longsuper blond hair and the dress shocked me.lol. It wasway short above her knees. Lol. And was 70s style.lol.I have nooooo clue. Lol.lol.--- MSersLife <smyelingroovy> wrote:> LOLOL Sure, I get the Semi and you're Model Pretty.Wait, would probably say my Semi was "hot", soI'm okay. LOLOL (I really do like my Semi andBerkies lol).> > A short little dress? What's with that? LOL> > Challis> > > Trista <tabeloecharter (DOT) net> wrote:> lol. Cassy dreamed of me.... huh Cassy? Now hers was a riot. We met, and I was very pretty."model pretty" with a short little dress. Now

THAT'Sa dream! > ~Trista~> ********************************> When the world says, "give up,"> Hope whispers, "try it one more time." > Re: Andi -- My 4th of July> > > ROFL You know me. Fashion Princess that Iam.> > I wonder what goes or clashes with Birkies and aSemi. Trista? LOLOL> > Challis> > > Sharon Marsden <wobbletowalk> wrote:> Do you want me to buy you some clothes,Challis? Are

you feeling neglected after learningthat Andi's mom bought her some clothes? I'm afraidAndi and I might have the same outlook on clothingthough and it might not be quite your style. LOLOL> > mom> > This email is a natural hand made product. Theslight variations in spelling and grammar enhance itsindividual character and beauty and in no way are tobe considered flaws or defects.> > > > > === Message Truncated === __________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list & sid=396545433

Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Guest guest

LOLOL I do remember hearing about this one before! LOL You remember my Mother once dreaming she was a boiled egg and someone was trying to crack her? LOL I just don't recall dreams to match yours. claims I have "weird dreams", but not like yours and aren't dreams "weird" by nature? LOL Last night I dreamed a big old scary-backwoods-rednecky man (scary being the key word, because I know and love backwoodsies and redneckies lol) with a shotgun was trying to take my Sister-in-law's baby and I squirted him in the eyes with hot sauce because that bottle was all I had. It worked until Addy was able to shoot in close-range in the head with a flyswatter gun. Mind you, he was the baby's daddy and the baby's mother was in the hospital where she'd given birth, but somehow this was Addy's baby and she finally got custody.

I have no idea how this worked out, and am sure it wasn't a surrogate thing. LOL Ya know, I only remember having one other dream of Addy and in that dream there was pregnancy and baby/ies, and so forth. Addy and Chelc think this is very strange. LOL They don't 'plan' to have children at this time, and will say "there's the problem"... re: neither want to be the one pg and birthing. ROFL I think they should compromise and both do it at the same time! LMHO! Challis Trista wrote: Have I ever told ya'all about my dream about my baby being made of hamburger? I had to bathe him, but he kept falling apart, so I bathed him in egg. lol. I was pg and was making a meat loaf for dinner. ~Trista~********************************When the world says, "give up,"Hope whispers, "try it one more time." Re: Andi -- My 4th of July It's nice to see you again,

Andi. I missed you. I'm glad you talked about us. It makes me feel more real. ROFL I talked about you to my husband, btw, so I hope you feel real, too. LOL ROFL over your Mom buying you clothes and your theory which probably drives her nuts. LOL Wonderful that you and your brother were able to sit and talk for so long. I'm sorry he's going through the separation and hope it all ends well. It is an incredible blessing to have someone to talk to about life. Fried Crackers. LMHO!! Little Ceasars pizza place is Lizzard Sneezers. LOL I don't know how much fo that came from joke or honest flub, or from how many of us. LOL Challis boononymous <boononymous@ yahoo.com> wrote: Hello all!! I hope you all had a great 4th and managed the heat! Monday, my mom came and got me and we went to an MS Support picnic (inside). I had to bring a dessert, but this heat had me completely drained so we went to Walmart and got some cheesecake. While we were there, she complained about my clothes (my theory in dressing, if it's comfortable and stain resistant, it's fine) so she bought me some shirts so I could match. :) Tuesday, I did some volunteer work at the library and mom cooked for us kids (I have one older sister (35) and one younger brother (26)) and we played with my neices outside, lighting fireworks. I'm not a fan of fire crackers (for some reason, I kept calling them fried crackers) and they bought some kids ones that take longer to blow up so I had plenty of time to light them! I still hid behind the trash can and ducked, but I still have all my

fingers and toes!! Then I ended up spending the night at BR>my brother's and we talked until the sun came up. My brother and I have always been closer of us three and he's going thru a rough seperation from his wife, so the talk was much needed and we made each other laugh..which is easy for us to do! THEN on Wednesday, my husband and my siblings and neices all BBQ'd and watched the fireworks..so by the time I got home last night I was completely wiped out! Did anyone else have a hard time dealing with the heat?? It was so humid here in Nebraska!! The minute you walk outside you sweat and I hated heat before the MS so these past few days have been a test for me. They say it's supposed to cool off next week (upper 80s instead of 90s- woohoo) I sure have missed you all and I bragged about you guys to everybody that would listen lol...Hugs to everyone!!Andi Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.