RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I'm new here and considering Breast Augmentation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I know what you are saying Patty. My mom seemed to have believed me when I first found the connection. Now, she told me that I spend too much time on the internet blaming all my problems on my implants. It was very disheartening. I do tell everyone how I got sick when they ask about my limitations. I have organized a Chronic illness group at church and when it is my turn to share experiences, I do talk about my illness, pain, and the guilt associated with my illness. I have found that some are receptive and some "act like they are." glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: Good for you! In any case, I think Ballerina's point is valid (maybe she got the wrong name.) I've heard quite a few women who were sick relate that when they start talking about their illness with their implanted friends, they are treated differently...like there is something wrong with them! I've known the feeling....I've also been treated "differently" because my experience doesn't line up with what everyone thinks is the truth. Family members and friends don't believe implants can make people sick because the doctors say so, and that I'm just making my illness out to be worse than it is, or that I've blamed the wrong thing for my health problems. It's very frustrating!!!!!Patty > > > > This test should be done on all people getting any type > of > > > implant> > > > prior to implantation. B, you are a very wise woman. You > have > > > found> > > > many good sites with> > > > awesome info on them ! > > > > Love Dede> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in > shape > > > for winter.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for

last minute shopping deals? > > > > Find them fast with Search.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp{> > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px > > > 0px;padding:0px 14px;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{> > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{> > > > color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-> > > height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{> > > > margin-bottom:10px;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{> > > > padding:0

0;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> > > > color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}> > > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> > > > font-family:Arial;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-> height:122%;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> > > > margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}> > > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, > clean, > > > sans-serif;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg

table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, > > > clean, sans-serif;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}> > > > #ygrp-text{> > > > font-family:Georgia;> > > > }> > > > #ygrp-text p{> > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}> > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{> > > > font-family:Arial;> > > > clear:both;}> > > > #ygrp-vitnav{> > > > padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}> > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{> > > > padding:0 1px;}> > > > #ygrp-actbar{> > > > clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text->

> > align:right;}> > > > #ygrp-actbar .left{> > > > float:left;white-space:nowrap;}> > > > ..bld{font-weight:bold;}> > > > #ygrp-grft{> > > > font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}> > > > #ygrp-ft{> > > > font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;> > > > padding:5px 0;> > > > }> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> > > > padding-bottom:10px;}> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital{> > > > background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px > > 8px;}> > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{> > > > font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-> > weight:bold;color:#333;text-> > >

transform:uppercase;}> > > > #ygrp-vital ul{> > > > padding:0;margin:2px 0;}> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li{> > > > list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;> > > > }> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> > > > font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-> > > align:right;padding-right:.5em;}> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> > > > font-weight:bold;}> > > > #ygrp-vital a{> > > > text-decoration:none;}> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> > > > text-decoration:underline;}> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> > > > color:#999;font-size:77%;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> >

> > padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> > > > list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> > > > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> > > > background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> > > > padding:8px 0;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> > > > font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-> > > size:100%;line-height:122%;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> > > > text-decoration:none;}> > > >

#ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> > > > text-decoration:underline;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> > > > margin:0;}> > > > o{font-size:0;}> > > > ..MsoNormal{> > > > margin:0 0 0 0;}> > > > #ygrp-text tt{> > > > font-size:120%;}> > > > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}> > > > ..replbq{margin:4;}> > > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> > > ______________> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > > > >

http://www./r/hs> > > >> > >> >>-

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Oh, it is nice to see I someone with the same mother. My mom is the same way. At thanksgiving, she yelled in front of the whole family that I was a hypochondriac when I told her that I couldn't go in a hot tub because of the chlorine. "You didn't have a problem with that when you were a kid." I was trying to be polite about not joining her and my sisters to a sit in a hot tub, she took it as a personal insult. I pray that God gives her good health all the days of her life, that is all I can do.Ballerina Breastaug <ballerinabreastaug@...> wrote: I think one of the other problems with implant illness is that people can't "see" it. My mom doesn't believe I have narcolepsy because she can't see it. She always says things like, "Well, you always slept normally as a child." (Apparently she doesn't remember the time I almost slept through our house burning down, and had to be woken a couple of times before I'd get out of bed and out of the house.) She always looks for evidence to prove that my doctor is wrong and I really don't have narcolepsy. She got mad at me on Christmas for saying I was tired. It was our third day in a row of family Christmas rituals and I was exhausted. Her response was, "Fine. Then next year you can stay home and we'll just buy gifts for Mike." (my husband)She

also doesn't believe that I am allergic to pepper, so she keeps sneaking it into foods, which causes my lips and throat to burn, my throat to constrict, and my face to turn red. Ahhh...the warmth of motherly love. Anyway, if she can't see it, she doesn't believe it. So implant illness has that double-whammy that most of its symptoms are only felt by the person experiencing them, and hard or impossible to demonstrate to others. Re: I'm new here and considering Breast Augmentation Good for you! In any case, I think Ballerina's point is valid (maybe she got the wrong name.) I've heard quite a few

women who were sick relate that when they start talking about their illness with their implanted friends, they are treated differently. ..like there is something wrong with them! I've known the feeling....I' ve also been treated "differently" because my experience doesn't line up with what everyone thinks is the truth. Family members and friends don't believe implants can make people sick because the doctors say so, and that I'm just making my illness out to be worse than it is, or that I've blamed the wrong thing for my health problems. It's very frustrating! !!!!Patty > > > > This test should be done on all people getting any type > of > > > implant> > > > prior to implantation. B, you are a very wise woman. You > have > > > found> > > > many good sites with> > > > awesome info on them ! > > > > Love Dede> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in > shape > > > for winter.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > > > > Find them fast with Search.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp{> > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px > > > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{> > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{> > > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-> > > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{> > > > margin-bottom: 10px;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp

..ad{> > > > padding:0 0;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> > > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}> > > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> > > > font-family: Arial;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-> height:122%; }> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> > > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}> > > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, > clean, > > > sans-serif;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table

{font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, > > > clean, sans-serif;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}> > > > #ygrp-text{> > > > font-family: Georgia;> > > > }> > > > #ygrp-text p{> > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}> > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{> > > > font-family: Arial;> > > > clear:both;}> > > > #ygrp-vitnav{> > > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}> > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{> > > > padding:0 1px;}> > > > #ygrp-actbar{> > > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text-> > > align:right; }> > > >

#ygrp-actbar .left{> > > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }> > > > ..bld{font-weight: bold;}> > > > #ygrp-grft{> > > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}> > > > #ygrp-ft{> > > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;> > > > padding:5px 0;> > > > }> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> > > > padding-bottom: 10px;}> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital{> > > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px > > 8px;}> > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{> > > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font-> > weight:bold; color:#333; text-> > > transform:uppercase ;}> > > > #ygrp-vital ul{> > > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}> > > >

#ygrp-vital ul li{> > > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;> > > > }> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> > > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text-> > > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> > > > font-weight: bold;}> > > > #ygrp-vital a{> > > > text-decoration: none;}> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> > > > text-decoration: underline; }> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> > > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> > > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }> > > >

#ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> > > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> > > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> > > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> > > > padding:8px 0;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> > > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-> > > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> > > > text-decoration: none;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> > > > text-decoration: underline; }> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> > > > margin:0;}> > > > o{font-size: 0;}> > > > ..MsoNormal{> > > > margin:0 0 0

0;}> > > > #ygrp-text tt{> > > > font-size:120% ;}> > > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}> > > > ..replbq{margin: 4;}> > > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > ____________ __> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > > > > http://www.. com/r/hs> > > >> > >> >> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. -

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Hi Steph,

I'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking. Wow, sounds as if you have

quite a lot going on.

I'm on 60 mg of Armour that I split between breakfast and dinner. I

am feeling slightly better, but it hasn't been a huge

difference...although it seems to give me a little energy shortly

after I take it. I've only been on it a couple weeks though and my

doc said 3-6 months for me to feel the full effects.

Have fun at your party tonight! Love, PH

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > This test should be done on all people

getting

> > any

> > > >

> > > > type

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > of

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > implant

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > prior to implantation. B, you are a very wise

> > woman.

> > > >

> > > > You

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > have

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > found

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > many good sites with

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > awesome info on them !

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > Love Dede

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to

> stay

> > > in

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > shape

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > for winter.

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > Find them fast with Search.

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > <!--

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial;

> > margin:14px

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold;

line-

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > padding:0 0;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > -->

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > <!--

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > font-family: Arial;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%;

> line-

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > height:122%; }

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > -->

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > <!--

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial,

> > > helvetica,

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > clean,

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > sans-serif;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99%

arial,

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > helvetica,

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > clean, sans-serif;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-text{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > font-family: Georgia;

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > }

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-text p{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > font-family: Arial;

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > clear:both;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size:

> > > >

> > > > 77%;margin: 0;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > padding:0 1px;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-actbar{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space:

nowrap;color:

> > > >

> > > > #666;text-

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > align:right; }

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-actbar .left{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > ..bld{font-weight: bold;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-grft{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px

0;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-ft{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top:

1px

> > > solid

> > > >

> > > > #666;

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > padding:5px 0;

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > }

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > padding-bottom: 10px;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px;

> > > padding:2px

> > > >

> > > > 0 8px

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > 8px;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font-

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > weight:bold; color:#333; text-

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > transform:uppercase ;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid

> > > #e0ecee;

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > }

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float:

right;width:

> > > >

> > > > 2em;text-

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > font-weight: bold;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > text-decoration: none;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > text-decoration: underline; }

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-

> > > bottom:

> > > >

> > > > 20px;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size:

> 77%;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px;

padding:0

> > > 8px;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > padding:8px 0;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold;

color:#628c2a;

> > font-

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > text-decoration: none;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > text-decoration: underline; }

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > margin:0;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > o{font-size: 0;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > ..MsoNormal{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > margin:0 0 0 0;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > #ygrp-text tt{

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > font-size:120% ;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > ..replbq{margin: 4;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > -->

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

> _________ _

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > ____________ __

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > http://www.. com/r/hs

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > <!--

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-mkp{

> > > >

> > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px

> > > >

> > > > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > > >

> > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > > >

> > > > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-

> > > >

> > > > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> > > >

> > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > > >

> > > > > padding:0 0;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> > > >

> > > > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}

> > > >

> > > > > -->

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > <!--

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> > > >

> > > > > font-family: Arial;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> > > >

> > > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-

> height:

> > > 122%;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> > > >

> > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}

> > > >

> > > > > -->

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > <!--

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica,

> > > clean,

> > > >

> > > > sans-serif;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial,

> helvetica,

> > > >

> > > > clean, sans-serif;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-text{

> > > >

> > > > > font-family: Georgia;

> > > >

> > > > > }

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-text p{

> > > >

> > > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > > >

> > > > > font-family: Arial;

> > > >

> > > > > clear:both;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > > >

> > > > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size:

> 77%;margin:

> > 0;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> > > >

> > > > > padding:0 1px;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-actbar{

> > > >

> > > > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color:

> #666;text-

> > > >

> > > > align:right; }

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-actbar .left{

> > > >

> > > > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }

> > > >

> > > > > ..bld{font-weight: bold;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-grft{

> > > >

> > > > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-ft{

> > > >

> > > > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid

> #666;

> > > >

> > > > > padding:5px 0;

> > > >

> > > > > }

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> > > >

> > > > > padding-bottom: 10px;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-vital{

> > > >

> > > > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px

> > 8px

> > > 8px;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> > > >

> > > > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold;

> > > color:#333; text-

> > > >

> > > > transform:uppercase ;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-vital ul{

> > > >

> > > > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> > > >

> > > > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;

> > > >

> > > > > }

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> > > >

> > > > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width:

2em;text-

> > > >

> > > > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> > > >

> > > > > font-weight: bold;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-vital a{

> > > >

> > > > > text-decoration: none;}

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> > > >

> > > > > text-decoration: underline; }

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> > > >

> > > > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> > > >

> > > > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom:

> > 20px;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> > > >

> > > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> > > >

> > > > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> > > >

> > > > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> > > >

> > > > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> > > >

> > > > > padding:8px 0;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> > > >

> > > > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-

> > > >

> > > > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> > > >

> > > > > margin:0;}

> > > >

> > > > > o{font-size: 0;}

> > > >

> > > > > ..MsoNormal{

> > > >

> > > > > margin:0 0 0 0;}

> > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-text tt{

> > > >

> > > > > font-size:120% ;}

> > > >

> > > > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}

> > > >

> > > > > ..replbq{margin: 4;}

> > > >

> > > > > -->

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

_________ _

> > > >

> > > > ____________ __

> > > >

> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> > > >

> > > > > http://www.. com/r/hs

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > <!--

> > > >

> > > > #ygrp-mkp{

> > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px

> > > 0px;padding:0px 14px;}

> > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > > > color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-

> > > height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}

> > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> > > > margin-bottom:10px;}

> > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > > > padding:0 0;}

> > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> > > > color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

> > > > -->

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > <!--

> > > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> > > > font-family:Arial;}

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-

> height:122%;}

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> > > > margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

> > > > -->

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > <!--

> > > >

> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica,

> clean,

> > > sans-serif;}

> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial,

helvetica,

> > > clean, sans-serif;}

> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}

> > > > #ygrp-text{

> > > > font-family:Georgia;

> > > > }

> > > > #ygrp-text p{

> > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > > > font-family:Arial;

> > > > clear:both;}

> > > > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > > > padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}

> > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> > > > padding:0 1px;}

> > > > #ygrp-actbar{

> > > > clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-

> > > align:right;}

> > > > #ygrp-actbar .left{

> > > > float:left;white-space:nowrap;}

> > > > ..bld{font-weight:bold;}

> > > > #ygrp-grft{

> > > > font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}

> > > > #ygrp-ft{

> > > > font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;

> > > > padding:5px 0;

> > > > }

> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> > > > padding-bottom:10px;}

> > > >

> > > > #ygrp-vital{

> > > > background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px

> > 8px;}

> > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> > > > font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-

> > weight:bold;color:#333;text-

> > > transform:uppercase;}

> > > > #ygrp-vital ul{

> > > > padding:0;margin:2px 0;}

> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> > > > list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;

> > > > }

> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> > > > font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-

> > > align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> > > > font-weight:bold;}

> > > > #ygrp-vital a{

> > > > text-decoration:none;}

> > > >

> > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> > > > text-decoration:underline;}

> > > >

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> > > > color:#999;font-size:77%;}

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> > > > padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> > > > list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> > > > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> > > > background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> > > > padding:8px 0;}

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> > > > font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-

> > > size:100%;line-height:122%;}

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> > > > text-decoration:none;}

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> > > > text-decoration:underline;}

> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> > > > margin:0;}

> > > > o{font-size:0;}

> > > > ..MsoNormal{

> > > > margin:0 0 0 0;}

> > > > #ygrp-text tt{

> > > > font-size:120%;}

> > > > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}

> > > > ..replbq{margin:4;}

> > > > -->

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

> > > ______________

> > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> > > http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

One reason we have this site, only another implant woman truly understands.

Lynda

At 06:51 PM 12/29/2007, you wrote:

>Oh, it is nice to see I someone with the same mother. My mom is the

>same way. At thanksgiving, she yelled in front of the whole family

>that I was a hypochondriac when I told her that I couldn't go in a

>hot tub because of the chlorine. " You didn't have a problem with

>that when you were a kid. " I was trying to be polite about not

>joining her and my sisters to a sit in a hot tub, she took it as a

>personal insult. I pray that God gives her good health all the days

>of her life, that is all I can do.

>

>Ballerina Breastaug <ballerinabreastaug@...> wrote:

>I think one of the other problems with implant illness is that

>people can't " see " it. My mom doesn't believe I have narcolepsy

>because she can't see it. She always says things like, " Well, you

>always slept normally as a child. " (Apparently she doesn't remember

>the time I almost slept through our house burning down, and had to

>be woken a couple of times before I'd get out of bed and out of the

>house.) She always looks for evidence to prove that my doctor is

>wrong and I really don't have narcolepsy. She got mad at me on

>Christmas for saying I was tired. It was our third day in a row of

>family Christmas rituals and I was exhausted. Her response was,

> " Fine. Then next year you can stay home and we'll just buy gifts for

>Mike. " (my husband)

>

>She also doesn't believe that I am allergic to pepper, so she keeps

>sneaking it into foods, which causes my lips and throat to burn, my

>throat to constrict, and my face to turn red. Ahhh...the warmth of

>motherly love.

>Anyway, if she can't see it, she doesn't believe it. So implant

>illness has that double-whammy that most of its symptoms are only

>felt by the person experiencing them, and hard or impossible to

>demonstrate to others.

>

> Re: I'm new here and considering Breast Augmentation

>

>Good for you! In any case, I think Ballerina's point is valid (maybe

>she got the wrong name.) I've heard quite a few women who were sick

>relate that when they start talking about their illness with their

>implanted friends, they are treated differently. ..like there is

>something wrong with them! I've known the feeling....I' ve also been

>treated " differently " because my experience doesn't line up with what

>everyone thinks is the truth. Family members and friends don't

>believe implants can make people sick because the doctors say so, and

>that I'm just making my illness out to be worse than it is, or that

>I've blamed the wrong thing for my health problems. It's very

>frustrating! !!!!

>

>Patty

>

>

> > > > > This test should be done on all people getting any type

> > of

> > > > implant

> > > > > prior to implantation. B, you are a very wise woman. You

> > have

> > > > found

> > > > > many good sites with

> > > > > awesome info on them !

> > > > > Love Dede

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in

> > shape

> > > > for winter.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > > > > Find them fast with Search.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > <!--

> > > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-mkp{

> > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px

> > > > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}

> > > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > > > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-

> > > > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}

> > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;}

> > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > > > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}

> > > > > -->

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > <!--

> > > > >

> > > > > font-family: Arial;}

> > > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-

> > height:122%; }

> > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}

> > > > > -->

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > <!--

> > > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica,

> > clean,

> > > > sans-serif;}

> > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}

>helvetica,

> > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}

> > > > > #ygrp-text{

> > > > > font-family: Georgia;

> > > > > }

> > > > > #ygrp-text p{

> > > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > > > > font-family: Arial;

> > > > > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > > > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}

> > > > > #ygrp-actbar{

> > > > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text-

> > > > align:right; }

> > > > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }

> > > > > ..bld{font-weight: bold;}

> > > > > #ygrp-grft{

> > > > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}

> > > > > #ygrp-ft{

> > > > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;

> > > > > }

> > > > > padding-bottom: 10px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-vital{

> > > > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px

> > > 8px;}

> > > > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font-

> > > weight:bold; color:#333; text-

> > > > transform:uppercase ;}

> > > > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}

> > > > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;

> > > > > }

> > > > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text-

> > > > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}

> > > > > font-weight: bold;}

> > > > > #ygrp-vital a{

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }

> > > > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}

> > > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }

> > > > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}

> > > > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}

> > > > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}

> > > > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-

> > > > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}

> > > > > o{font-size: 0;}

> > > > > ..MsoNormal{

> > > > > #ygrp-text tt{

> > > > > font-size:120% ;}

> > > > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}

> > > > > ..replbq{margin: 4;}

> > > > > -->

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > > > ____________ __

> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> > > > > <http://www./r/hs>http://www.. com/r/hs

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

><http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDt\

Dypao8Wcj9tAcJ>Try

>it now.

>

>

>

>

>-

>[]

>

>

>

>Looking for last minute shopping deals?

><http://us.rd./evt=51734/*http://tools.search./newsearch/cate\

gory.php?category=shopping>Find

>them fast with Search.

>

Guest guest

Not all moms are the mothers we wish they could be . . . Maybe because they didn't get what they needed from their mom. . .

The best thing you can do is to vow to do better so history doesn't repeat itself!

Sometimes we need to find a "foster" parents - even as adults. . . .There are hundreds of wonderful people in assisted care facilities who never have a visitor.. . They would love for someone to visit.

Why not "adopt" one of them?

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

I saw an article about how people with chronic illnesses are treated . . . Interesting!

Initially, they get support and concern . . . However, as time goes by, people weary of giving them extra attention, and develop a "alright already, get OVER it". . . Unfortunately that's normal human behavior. . .

The jewels are those who hang in there with us through thick and thin! . . . Those are our REAL friends and family members! Sometimes we have to give the others a little leeway - even when we don't feel like it.

If they do insist on doing things that make us sick or uncomfortable, we need to have a ready list of excuses to either get away or stay away.

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Wonderful suggestion Rogene, I have worked in Nursing Homes my whole life, up till when I got sick. Now, I volunteer with Hospice. I love all my "grandma's". They give me so much more then my real famliy has. The problem I have is they pass on way too soon, but I am a better person with each new granny. saxony01 <saxony01@...> wrote: Not all moms are the mothers we wish they could be . . . Maybe because they didn't get what they needed from their mom. . . The best thing you can do is to vow to do better so history doesn't repeat itself! Sometimes we need to find a "foster" parents - even as adults. . . .There are hundreds of wonderful people in assisted care facilities who never have a visitor.. . They would love for someone to visit. Why not "adopt" one of them? Hugs, Rogene -

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Ballerina,

It's OK to vent about moms here . . . I suspect more than one of us got implants because we didn't learn self esteem, or to appreciate our natural bodies, when we were kids. . .

We understand . . . we really do!

Love,

Rogene

Guest guest

I started the 30 mgs today. Is it best to take it in the morning? I

also take multi vitamins but my dr told me to wait 4 hrs to take the

vitamins after I take the armour. Did you get sick from it at all?

Steph

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > This test should be done on all people

> getting

> > > any

> > > > >

> > > > > type

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > of

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > implant

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > prior to implantation. B, you are a very wise

> > > woman.

> > > > >

> > > > > You

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > have

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > found

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > many good sites with

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > awesome info on them !

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Love Dede

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways

to

> > stay

> > > > in

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > shape

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > for winter.

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Find them fast with Search.

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > <!--

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial;

> > > margin:14px

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold;

> line-

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > padding:0 0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > -->

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > <!--

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > font-family: Arial;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%;

> > line-

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > height:122%; }

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > -->

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > <!--

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial,

> > > > helvetica,

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > clean,

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > sans-serif;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99%

> arial,

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > helvetica,

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > clean, sans-serif;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-text{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > font-family: Georgia;

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > }

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-text p{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > font-family: Arial;

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > clear:both;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-

size:

> > > > >

> > > > > 77%;margin: 0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > padding:0 1px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-actbar{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space:

> nowrap;color:

> > > > >

> > > > > #666;text-

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > align:right; }

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-actbar .left{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ..bld{font-weight: bold;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-grft{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px

> 0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-ft{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top:

> 1px

> > > > solid

> > > > >

> > > > > #666;

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > padding:5px 0;

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > }

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > padding-bottom: 10px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px;

> > > > padding:2px

> > > > >

> > > > > 0 8px

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > 8px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font-

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > weight:bold; color:#333; text-

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > transform:uppercase ;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px

solid

> > > > #e0ecee;

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > }

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float:

> right;width:

> > > > >

> > > > > 2em;text-

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > font-weight: bold;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > text-decoration: none;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > text-decoration: underline; }

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee;

margin-

> > > > bottom:

> > > > >

> > > > > 20px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size:

> > 77%;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px;

> padding:0

> > > > 8px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > padding:8px 0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold;

> color:#628c2a;

> > > font-

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > text-decoration: none;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > text-decoration: underline; }

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > margin:0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > o{font-size: 0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ..MsoNormal{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > margin:0 0 0 0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-text tt{

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > font-size:120% ;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ..replbq{margin: 4;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > -->

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

> > _________ _

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ____________ __

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > http://www.. com/r/hs

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > <!--

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-mkp{

> > > > >

> > > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px

> > > > >

> > > > > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > > > >

> > > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > > > >

> > > > > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-

> > > > >

> > > > > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> > > > >

> > > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > > > >

> > > > > > padding:0 0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> > > > >

> > > > > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > -->

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > <!--

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> > > > >

> > > > > > font-family: Arial;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> > > > >

> > > > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-

> > height:

> > > > 122%;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> > > > >

> > > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > -->

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > <!--

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial,

helvetica,

> > > > clean,

> > > > >

> > > > > sans-serif;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial,

> > helvetica,

> > > > >

> > > > > clean, sans-serif;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-text{

> > > > >

> > > > > > font-family: Georgia;

> > > > >

> > > > > > }

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-text p{

> > > > >

> > > > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > > > >

> > > > > > font-family: Arial;

> > > > >

> > > > > > clear:both;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > > > >

> > > > > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size:

> > 77%;margin:

> > > 0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> > > > >

> > > > > > padding:0 1px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-actbar{

> > > > >

> > > > > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color:

> > #666;text-

> > > > >

> > > > > align:right; }

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-actbar .left{

> > > > >

> > > > > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }

> > > > >

> > > > > > ..bld{font-weight: bold;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-grft{

> > > > >

> > > > > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-ft{

> > > > >

> > > > > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px

solid

> > #666;

> > > > >

> > > > > > padding:5px 0;

> > > > >

> > > > > > }

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> > > > >

> > > > > > padding-bottom: 10px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-vital{

> > > > >

> > > > > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px;

padding:2px

> 0

> > > 8px

> > > > 8px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> > > > >

> > > > > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold;

> > > > color:#333; text-

> > > > >

> > > > > transform:uppercase ;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul{

> > > > >

> > > > > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> > > > >

> > > > > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid

#e0ecee;

> > > > >

> > > > > > }

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> > > > >

> > > > > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width:

> 2em;text-

> > > > >

> > > > > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> > > > >

> > > > > > font-weight: bold;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-vital a{

> > > > >

> > > > > > text-decoration: none;}

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> > > > >

> > > > > > text-decoration: underline; }

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> > > > >

> > > > > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> > > > >

> > > > > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-

bottom:

> > > 20px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> > > > >

> > > > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> > > > >

> > > > > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> > > > >

> > > > > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> > > > >

> > > > > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0

8px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> > > > >

> > > > > > padding:8px 0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> > > > >

> > > > > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-

> > > > >

> > > > > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> > > > >

> > > > > > text-decoration: none;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> > > > >

> > > > > > text-decoration: underline; }

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> > > > >

> > > > > > margin:0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > o{font-size: 0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > ..MsoNormal{

> > > > >

> > > > > > margin:0 0 0 0;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-text tt{

> > > > >

> > > > > > font-size:120% ;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > ..replbq{margin: 4;}

> > > > >

> > > > > > -->

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

> _________ _

> > > > >

> > > > > ____________ __

> > > > >

> > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> > > > >

> > > > > > http://www.. com/r/hs

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > <!--

> > > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-mkp{

> > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px

> > > > 0px;padding:0px 14px;}

> > > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > > > > color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-

> > > > height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}

> > > > > margin-bottom:10px;}

> > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > > > > color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

> > > > > -->

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > <!--

> > > > >

> > > > > font-family:Arial;}

> > > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-

> > height:122%;}

> > > > > margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

> > > > > -->

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > <!--

> > > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica,

> > clean,

> > > > sans-serif;}

> > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

> helvetica,

> > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}

> > > > > #ygrp-text{

> > > > > font-family:Georgia;

> > > > > }

> > > > > #ygrp-text p{

> > > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > > > > font-family:Arial;

> > > > > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > > > > padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-

size:77%;margin:0;}

> > > > > #ygrp-actbar{

> > > > > clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-

> > > > align:right;}

> > > > > float:left;white-space:nowrap;}

> > > > > ..bld{font-weight:bold;}

> > > > > #ygrp-grft{

> > > > > font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}

> > > > > #ygrp-ft{

> > > > > font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;

> > > > > }

> > > > > padding-bottom:10px;}

> > > > >

> > > > > #ygrp-vital{

> > > > > background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0

8px

> > > 8px;}

> > > > > font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-

> > > weight:bold;color:#333;text-

> > > > transform:uppercase;}

> > > > > padding:0;margin:2px 0;}

> > > > > list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;

> > > > > }

> > > > > font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-

> > > > align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

> > > > > font-weight:bold;}

> > > > > #ygrp-vital a{

> > > > > text-decoration:none;}

> > > > >

> > > > > text-decoration:underline;}

> > > > >

> > > > > color:#999;font-size:77%;}

> > > > > padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-

bottom:20px;}

> > > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}

> > > > > list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}

> > > > > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}

> > > > > background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}

> > > > > font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-

> > > > size:100%;line-height:122%;}

> > > > > text-decoration:none;}

> > > > > text-decoration:underline;}

> > > > > o{font-size:0;}

> > > > > ..MsoNormal{

> > > > > #ygrp-text tt{

> > > > > font-size:120%;}

> > > > > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}

> > > > > ..replbq{margin:4;}

> > > > > -->

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

> > > > ______________

> > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > > > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> > > > http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Ballerina . . .

It sounds like the bras are wrong, and YOU are right! . . . .

Probably designed by a man! . . . LOL!

Rogene

Guest guest

Hi Steph,

Patty posted some great tips on taking thyroid medications a couple

weeks ago. I just tried to search for it and couldn't find

it...Patty do you remember the one I'm talking about?

No, I haven't felt sick from any of my meds or supplements. Does is

make you feel sick? I know Lynn () had a bad reaction to it.

Different meds work for different people. Keep with it for a little

while though to make sure that it is what's making you sick. I think

on the tips article that Patty posted it said people sometimes don't

give it enough time and switch to something else. Love, PH

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > This test should be done on all people

> > getting

> > > > any

> > > > > >

> > > > > > type

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > of

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > implant

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > prior to implantation. B, you are a very

wise

> > > > woman.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > have

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > found

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > many good sites with

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > awesome info on them !

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Love Dede

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways

> to

> > > stay

> > > > > in

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > shape

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > for winter.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Find them fast with Search.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > <!--

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial;

> > > > margin:14px

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font-

weight:bold;

> > line-

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > padding:0 0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > -->

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > font-family: Arial;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font-

size:78%;

> > > line-

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > height:122%; }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family:

arial,

> > > > > helvetica,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > clean,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > sans-serif;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;

font:100% ;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99%

> > arial,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > helvetica,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > clean, sans-serif;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-text{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > font-family: Georgia;

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-text p{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > font-family: Arial;

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > clear:both;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-

> size:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 77%;margin: 0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > padding:0 1px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-actbar{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space:

> > nowrap;color:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > #666;text-

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > align:right; }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-actbar .left{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > ..bld{font-weight: bold;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-grft{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%;

padding:15px

> > 0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-ft{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-

top:

> > 1px

> > > > > solid

> > > > > >

> > > > > > #666;

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > padding:5px 0;

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > padding-bottom: 10px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px;

> > > > > padding:2px

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 0 8px

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > 8px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font-

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > weight:bold; color:#333; text-

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > transform:uppercase ;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px

> solid

> > > > > #e0ecee;

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float:

> > right;width:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 2em;text-

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > font-weight: bold;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > text-decoration: none;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > text-decoration: underline; }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee;

> margin-

> > > > > bottom:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 20px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-

size:

> > > 77%;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px;

> > padding:0

> > > > > 8px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > padding:8px 0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold;

> > color:#628c2a;

> > > > font-

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > text-decoration: none;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > text-decoration: underline; }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > margin:0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > o{font-size: 0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > ..MsoNormal{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > margin:0 0 0 0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-text tt{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > font-size:120% ;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > ..replbq{margin: 4;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

> > > _________ _

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ____________ __

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > http://www.. com/r/hs

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > <!--

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial;

margin:14px

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-

> > > > > >

> > > > > > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > padding:0 0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > -->

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > <!--

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > font-family: Arial;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-

> > > height:

> > > > > 122%;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > -->

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > <!--

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial,

> helvetica,

> > > > > clean,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > sans-serif;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial,

> > > helvetica,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > clean, sans-serif;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-text{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > font-family: Georgia;

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-text p{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > font-family: Arial;

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > clear:both;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size:

> > > 77%;margin:

> > > > 0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > padding:0 1px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-actbar{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color:

> > > #666;text-

> > > > > >

> > > > > > align:right; }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-actbar .left{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > ..bld{font-weight: bold;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-grft{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-ft{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px

> solid

> > > #666;

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > padding:5px 0;

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > padding-bottom: 10px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vital{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px;

> padding:2px

> > 0

> > > > 8px

> > > > > 8px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold;

> > > > > color:#333; text-

> > > > > >

> > > > > > transform:uppercase ;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid

> #e0ecee;

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width:

> > 2em;text-

> > > > > >

> > > > > > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > font-weight: bold;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > text-decoration: none;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > text-decoration: underline; }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-

> bottom:

> > > > 20px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0

> 8px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > padding:8px 0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a;

font-

> > > > > >

> > > > > > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > text-decoration: none;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > text-decoration: underline; }

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > margin:0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > o{font-size: 0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > ..MsoNormal{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > margin:0 0 0 0;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-text tt{

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > font-size:120% ;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > ..replbq{margin: 4;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > -->

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

> > _________ _

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ____________ __

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > http://www.. com/r/hs

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > <!--

> > > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-mkp{

> > > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px

> > > > > 0px;padding:0px 14px;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > > > > > color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-

> > > > > height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> > > > > > margin-bottom:10px;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > > > > > padding:0 0;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> > > > > > color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

> > > > > > -->

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > <!--

> > > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> > > > > > font-family:Arial;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> > > > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-

> > > height:122%;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> > > > > > margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

> > > > > > -->

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > <!--

> > > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica,

> > > clean,

> > > > > sans-serif;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial,

> > helvetica,

> > > > > clean, sans-serif;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-text{

> > > > > > font-family:Georgia;

> > > > > > }

> > > > > > #ygrp-text p{

> > > > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > > > > > font-family:Arial;

> > > > > > clear:both;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > > > > > padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-

> size:77%;margin:0;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> > > > > > padding:0 1px;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-actbar{

> > > > > > clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-

space:nowrap;color:#666;text-

> > > > > align:right;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-actbar .left{

> > > > > > float:left;white-space:nowrap;}

> > > > > > ..bld{font-weight:bold;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-grft{

> > > > > > font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-ft{

> > > > > > font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid

#666;

> > > > > > padding:5px 0;

> > > > > > }

> > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> > > > > > padding-bottom:10px;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-vital{

> > > > > > background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0

> 8px

> > > > 8px;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> > > > > > font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-

> > > > weight:bold;color:#333;text-

> > > > > transform:uppercase;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul{

> > > > > > padding:0;margin:2px 0;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> > > > > > list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;

> > > > > > }

> > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> > > > > > font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-

> > > > > align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> > > > > > font-weight:bold;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-vital a{

> > > > > > text-decoration:none;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> > > > > > text-decoration:underline;}

> > > > > >

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> > > > > > color:#999;font-size:77%;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> > > > > > padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-

> bottom:20px;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> > > > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> > > > > > list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> > > > > > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> > > > > > background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> > > > > > padding:8px 0;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> > > > > > font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-

> > > > > size:100%;line-height:122%;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> > > > > > text-decoration:none;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> > > > > > text-decoration:underline;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> > > > > > margin:0;}

> > > > > > o{font-size:0;}

> > > > > > ..MsoNormal{

> > > > > > margin:0 0 0 0;}

> > > > > > #ygrp-text tt{

> > > > > > font-size:120%;}

> > > > > > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}

> > > > > > ..replbq{margin:4;}

> > > > > > -->

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

> > > > > ______________

> > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > > > > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> > > > > http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Bless you!

Whatever time you spend with those grandmas wasn't wasted . . . for you or them.

Hospice is incredible! . . . Have you read the book "Final Gifts" - written by two hospice nurses? . . . I'll never fear dying or losing an elderly person after reading it. . . The hospice people are angels . . . sent here to help others make their final transition.

My mother passed last May. I can't help but feel happy for her . . that she could finally get out of her old, worn out, painful body and move into her heavenly form. We'll miss her . . . but she'll be there waiting for us when we get there . . . only then will we have perfect understanding of our relationship in this life.

Love,

Rogene

Guest guest

I have not read that book, yet. I have thought about it a couple of times. saxony01 <saxony01@...> wrote: , Bless you! Whatever time you spend with those grandmas wasn't wasted . . . for you or them. Hospice is incredible! . . . Have you read the book "Final Gifts" - written by two hospice nurses? . . . I'll never fear dying or losing an elderly person after reading it. . . The hospice people are angels . . . sent here to help others make their final transition. My mother passed last May. I can't help but feel happy for her . . that she could finally get out of her old, worn out,

painful body and move into her heavenly form. We'll miss her . . . but she'll be there waiting for us when we get there . . . only then will we have perfect understanding of our relationship in this life. Love, Rogene -

Guest guest

Thanks, I just read it her post. I didn't really feel sick from it, maybe a

little light headed but it passed. I'm only on 30 mgs so I will stick with it.

I'm hoping it'll help.

Steph

---- perfecthealth68 <perfecthealth68@...> wrote:

> Hi Steph,

> Patty posted some great tips on taking thyroid medications a couple

> weeks ago. I just tried to search for it and couldn't find

> it...Patty do you remember the one I'm talking about?

> No, I haven't felt sick from any of my meds or supplements. Does is

> make you feel sick? I know Lynn () had a bad reaction to it.

> Different meds work for different people. Keep with it for a little

> while though to make sure that it is what's making you sick. I think

> on the tips article that Patty posted it said people sometimes don't

> give it enough time and switch to something else. Love, PH

>

>

>

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > This test should be done on all people

> > > getting

> > > > > any

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > type

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > of

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > implant

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > prior to implantation. B, you are a very

> wise

> > > > > woman.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > have

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > found

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > many good sites with

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > awesome info on them !

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Love Dede

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways

> > to

> > > > stay

> > > > > > in

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > shape

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > for winter.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Find them fast with Search.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > <!--

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial;

> > > > > margin:14px

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font-

> weight:bold;

> > > line-

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > padding:0 0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > -->

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > font-family: Arial;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font-

> size:78%;

> > > > line-

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > height:122%; }

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family:

> arial,

> > > > > > helvetica,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > clean,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > sans-serif;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;

> font:100% ;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99%

> > > arial,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > helvetica,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > clean, sans-serif;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-text{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > font-family: Georgia;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > }

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-text p{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > font-family: Arial;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > clear:both;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-

> > size:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 77%;margin: 0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > padding:0 1px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-actbar{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space:

> > > nowrap;color:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > #666;text-

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > align:right; }

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-actbar .left{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > ..bld{font-weight: bold;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-grft{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%;

> padding:15px

> > > 0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-ft{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-

> top:

> > > 1px

> > > > > > solid

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > #666;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > padding:5px 0;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > padding-bottom: 10px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px;

> > > > > > padding:2px

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 0 8px

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > 8px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font-

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > weight:bold; color:#333; text-

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > transform:uppercase ;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px

> > solid

> > > > > > #e0ecee;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float:

> > > right;width:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 2em;text-

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > font-weight: bold;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > text-decoration: none;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > text-decoration: underline; }

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee;

> > margin-

> > > > > > bottom:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 20px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-

> size:

> > > > 77%;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px;

> > > padding:0

> > > > > > 8px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > padding:8px 0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold;

> > > color:#628c2a;

> > > > > font-

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > text-decoration: none;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > text-decoration: underline; }

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > margin:0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > o{font-size: 0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > ..MsoNormal{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > margin:0 0 0 0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > #ygrp-text tt{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > font-size:120% ;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > ..replbq{margin: 4;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

> > > > _________ _

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > ____________ __

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > http://www.. com/r/hs

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > <!--

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial;

> margin:14px

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > padding:0 0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > -->

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > <!--

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > font-family: Arial;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-

> > > > height:

> > > > > > 122%;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > -->

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > <!--

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial,

> > helvetica,

> > > > > > clean,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > sans-serif;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial,

> > > > helvetica,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > clean, sans-serif;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-text{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > font-family: Georgia;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > }

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-text p{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > font-family: Arial;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > clear:both;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size:

> > > > 77%;margin:

> > > > > 0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > padding:0 1px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-actbar{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color:

> > > > #666;text-

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > align:right; }

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-actbar .left{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ..bld{font-weight: bold;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-grft{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-ft{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px

> > solid

> > > > #666;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > padding:5px 0;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > }

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > padding-bottom: 10px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px;

> > padding:2px

> > > 0

> > > > > 8px

> > > > > > 8px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold;

> > > > > > color:#333; text-

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > transform:uppercase ;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid

> > #e0ecee;

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > }

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width:

> > > 2em;text-

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > font-weight: bold;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > text-decoration: none;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > text-decoration: underline; }

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-

> > bottom:

> > > > > 20px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0

> > 8px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > padding:8px 0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a;

> font-

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > text-decoration: none;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > text-decoration: underline; }

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > margin:0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > o{font-size: 0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ..MsoNormal{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > margin:0 0 0 0;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > #ygrp-text tt{

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > font-size:120% ;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ..replbq{margin: 4;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > -->

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

> > > _________ _

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ____________ __

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > http://www.. com/r/hs

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > <!--

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp{

> > > > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px

> > > > > > 0px;padding:0px 14px;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{

> > > > > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{

> > > > > > > color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-

> > > > > > height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> > > > > > > margin-bottom:10px;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> > > > > > > padding:0 0;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> > > > > > > color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

> > > > > > > -->

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > <!--

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> > > > > > > font-family:Arial;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> > > > > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-

> > > > height:122%;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> > > > > > > margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

> > > > > > > -->

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > <!--

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica,

> > > > clean,

> > > > > > sans-serif;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial,

> > > helvetica,

> > > > > > clean, sans-serif;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-text{

> > > > > > > font-family:Georgia;

> > > > > > > }

> > > > > > > #ygrp-text p{

> > > > > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> > > > > > > font-family:Arial;

> > > > > > > clear:both;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vitnav{

> > > > > > > padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-

> > size:77%;margin:0;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{

> > > > > > > padding:0 1px;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-actbar{

> > > > > > > clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-

> space:nowrap;color:#666;text-

> > > > > > align:right;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-actbar .left{

> > > > > > > float:left;white-space:nowrap;}

> > > > > > > ..bld{font-weight:bold;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-grft{

> > > > > > > font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-ft{

> > > > > > > font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid

> #666;

> > > > > > > padding:5px 0;

> > > > > > > }

> > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> > > > > > > padding-bottom:10px;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vital{

> > > > > > > background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0

> > 8px

> > > > > 8px;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

> > > > > > > font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-

> > > > > weight:bold;color:#333;text-

> > > > > > transform:uppercase;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul{

> > > > > > > padding:0;margin:2px 0;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li{

> > > > > > > list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;

> > > > > > > }

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

> > > > > > > font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-

> > > > > > align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> > > > > > > font-weight:bold;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a{

> > > > > > > text-decoration:none;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> > > > > > > text-decoration:underline;}

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> > > > > > > color:#999;font-size:77%;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> > > > > > > padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-

> > bottom:20px;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> > > > > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> > > > > > > list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> > > > > > > text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> > > > > > > background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> > > > > > > padding:8px 0;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

> > > > > > > font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-

> > > > > > size:100%;line-height:122%;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> > > > > > > text-decoration:none;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> > > > > > > text-decoration:underline;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> > > > > > > margin:0;}

> > > > > > > o{font-size:0;}

> > > > > > > ..MsoNormal{

> > > > > > > margin:0 0 0 0;}

> > > > > > > #ygrp-text tt{

> > > > > > > font-size:120%;}

> > > > > > > blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}

> > > > > > > ..replbq{margin:4;}

> > > > > > > -->

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> ______________________________________________________________________

> > > > > > ______________

> > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and

> > > > > > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

> > > > > > http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

Guest guest

Another mother who uses that line! Like every illness is "child onset". If that were the case, nobody would die. If I were to die, my mom probably wouldn't believe it. "She never had problems staying alive when she was a child!" Re: I'm new here and considering Breast Augmentation Good for you! In any case, I think Ballerina's point is valid

(maybe she got the wrong name.) I've heard quite a few

women who were sick relate that when they start talking about their illness with their implanted friends, they are treated differently. ..like there is something wrong with them! I've known the feeling....I' ve also been treated "differently" because my experience doesn't line up with what everyone thinks is the truth. Family members and friends don't believe implants can make people sick because the doctors say so, and that I'm just making my illness out to be worse than it is, or that I've blamed the wrong thing for my health problems. It's very frustrating! !!!!Patty > > > > This test should be done on all people getting any type > of > > > implant> > > > prior to implantation. B, you are a very wise woman. You > have > > > found> > > > many good sites with> > > > awesome info on them ! > > > > Love Dede> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in > shape > > > for winter.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

>

> > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > > > > Find them fast with Search.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp{> > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px > > > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{> > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{> > > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-> > > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{> > > > margin-bottom: 10px;}> > >

> #ygrp-mkp

..ad{> > > > padding:0 0;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> > > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}> > > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> > > > font-family: Arial;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-> height:122%; }> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> > > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}> > > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, > clean, > > > sans-serif;}> > > >

#ygrp-mlmsg table

{font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, > > > clean, sans-serif;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}> > > > #ygrp-text{> > > > font-family: Georgia;> > > > }> > > > #ygrp-text p{> > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}> > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{> > > > font-family: Arial;> > > > clear:both;}> > > > #ygrp-vitnav{> > > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}> > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{> > > > padding:0 1px;}> > > > #ygrp-actbar{> > > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text-> > > align:right; }> >

> >

#ygrp-actbar .left{> > > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }> > > > ..bld{font-weight: bold;}> > > > #ygrp-grft{> > > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}> > > > #ygrp-ft{> > > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;> > > > padding:5px 0;> > > > }> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> > > > padding-bottom: 10px;}> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital{> > > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px > > 8px;}> > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{> > > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font-> > weight:bold; color:#333; text-> > > transform:uppercase ;}> > > > #ygrp-vital ul{> > > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}>

> > >

#ygrp-vital ul li{> > > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;> > > > }> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> > > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text-> > > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> > > > font-weight: bold;}> > > > #ygrp-vital a{> > > > text-decoration: none;}> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> > > > text-decoration: underline; }> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> > > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> > > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }>

> > >

#ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> > > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> > > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> > > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> > > > padding:8px 0;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> > > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-> > > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> > > > text-decoration: none;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> > > > text-decoration: underline; }> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> > > > margin:0;}> > > > o{font-size: 0;}> > > > ..MsoNormal{> > > >

margin:0 0 0

0;}> > > > #ygrp-text tt{> > > > font-size:120% ;}> > > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}> > > > ..replbq{margin: 4;}> > > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > ____________ __> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > > > > http://www.. com/r/hs> > > >> > >> >> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. - Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

I love it! Ballerina!. . .

As a mom, I have to confess that when my kids develop a serious illness, I do question if it's something I could have passed along to them - or something I could have done to prevent it when they were children. . . I worry about their health more than I do my own!

However, I think virtually all moms do the best they know to do at the time. . .

They can't be held responsible for their kids issues, nor should we feel guilty about them - unless there was something we refused to do while knowing it was necessary.

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Honey, your mother should be implanted, and then she would know about your pain and be kinder to you. When my daughter is sick, it breaks my heart; however, she is very unkind to me. I will have nothing to do with toxic people, and your mother is toxic. She can sit in her own toxic hot tub...how dare she be unkind to you. We will give you love and support.

Love you.........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Re: I'm new here and considering Breast Augmentation

Good for you! In any case, I think Ballerina's point is valid (maybe she got the wrong name.) I've heard quite a few women who were sick relate that when they start talking about their illness with their implanted friends, they are treated differently. ..like there is something wrong with them! I've known the feeling....I' ve also been treated "differently" because my experience doesn't line up with what everyone thinks is the truth. Family members and friends don't believe implants can make people sick because the doctors say so, and that I'm just making my illness out to be worse than it is, or that I've blamed the wrong thing for my health problems. It's very frustrating! !!!!Patty > > > > This test should be done on all people getting any type > of > > > implant> > > > prior to implantation. B, you are a very wise woman. You > have > > > found> > > > many good sites with> > > > awesome info on them ! > > > > Love Dede> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in > shape > > > for winter.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > > > > Find them fast with Search.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp{> > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px > > > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{> > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{> > > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-> > > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{> > > > margin-bottom: 10px;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{> > > > padding:0 0;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> > > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}> > > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> > > > font-family: Arial;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-> height:122%; }> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> > > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}> > > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, > clean, > > > sans-serif;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, > > > clean, sans-serif;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}> > > > #ygrp-text{> > > > font-family: Georgia;> > > > }> > > > #ygrp-text p{> > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}> > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{> > > > font-family: Arial;> > > > clear:both;}> > > > #ygrp-vitnav{> > > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}> > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{> > > > padding:0 1px;}> > > > #ygrp-actbar{> > > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text-> > > align:right; }> > > > #ygrp-actbar .left{> > > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }> > > > ..bld{font-weight: bold;}> > > > #ygrp-grft{> > > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}> > > > #ygrp-ft{> > > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;> > > > padding:5px 0;> > > > }> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> > > > padding-bottom: 10px;}> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital{> > > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px > > 8px;}> > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{> > > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font-> > weight:bold; color:#333; text-> > > transform:uppercase ;}> > > > #ygrp-vital ul{> > > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li{> > > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;> > > > }> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> > > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text-> > > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> > > > font-weight: bold;}> > > > #ygrp-vital a{> > > > text-decoration: none;}> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> > > > text-decoration: underline; }> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> > > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> > > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> > > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> > > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> > > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> > > > padding:8px 0;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> > > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-> > > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> > > > text-decoration: none;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> > > > text-decoration: underline; }> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> > > > margin:0;}> > > > o{font-size: 0;}> > > > ..MsoNormal{> > > > margin:0 0 0 0;}> > > > #ygrp-text tt{> > > > font-size:120% ;}> > > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}> > > > ..replbq{margin: 4;}> > > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > ____________ __> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > > > > http://www.. com/r/hs> > > >> > >> >>

-

Guest guest

Honey, your mother should be implanted, and then she would know about your pain and be kinder to you. When my daughter is sick, it breaks my heart; however, she is very unkind to me. I will have nothing to do with toxic people, and your mother is toxic. She can sit in her own toxic hot tub...how dare she be unkind to you. We will give you love and support.

Love you.........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Re: I'm new here and considering Breast Augmentation

Good for you! In any case, I think Ballerina's point is valid (maybe she got the wrong name.) I've heard quite a few women who were sick relate that when they start talking about their illness with their implanted friends, they are treated differently. ..like there is something wrong with them! I've known the feeling....I' ve also been treated "differently" because my experience doesn't line up with what everyone thinks is the truth. Family members and friends don't believe implants can make people sick because the doctors say so, and that I'm just making my illness out to be worse than it is, or that I've blamed the wrong thing for my health problems. It's very frustrating! !!!!Patty > > > > This test should be done on all people getting any type > of > > > implant> > > > prior to implantation. B, you are a very wise woman. You > have > > > found> > > > many good sites with> > > > awesome info on them ! > > > > Love Dede> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in > shape > > > for winter.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > > > > Find them fast with Search.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mkp{> > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px > > > 0px;padding: 0px 14px;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp hr{> > > > border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp #hd{> > > > color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-> > > height:122%; margin:10px 0px;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{> > > > margin-bottom: 10px;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{> > > > padding:0 0;}> > > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> > > > color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}> > > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> > > > font-family: Arial;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> > > > margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-> height:122%; }> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> > > > margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}> > > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <!--> > > > > > > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, > clean, > > > sans-serif;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, > > > clean, sans-serif;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}> > > > #ygrp-text{> > > > font-family: Georgia;> > > > }> > > > #ygrp-text p{> > > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}> > > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{> > > > font-family: Arial;> > > > clear:both;}> > > > #ygrp-vitnav{> > > > padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}> > > > #ygrp-vitnav a{> > > > padding:0 1px;}> > > > #ygrp-actbar{> > > > clear:both;margin: 25px 0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text-> > > align:right; }> > > > #ygrp-actbar .left{> > > > float:left;white- space:nowrap; }> > > > ..bld{font-weight: bold;}> > > > #ygrp-grft{> > > > font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}> > > > #ygrp-ft{> > > > font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;> > > > padding:5px 0;> > > > }> > > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> > > > padding-bottom: 10px;}> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital{> > > > background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px > > 8px;}> > > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{> > > > font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font-> > weight:bold; color:#333; text-> > > transform:uppercase ;}> > > > #ygrp-vital ul{> > > > padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li{> > > > list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;> > > > }> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> > > > font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text-> > > align:right; padding-right: .5em;}> > > > #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> > > > font-weight: bold;}> > > > #ygrp-vital a{> > > > text-decoration: none;}> > > > > > > > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> > > > text-decoration: underline; }> > > > > > > > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> > > > color:#999;font- size:77%; }> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> > > > padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> > > > padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> > > > list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> > > > text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> > > > background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> > > > padding:8px 0;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> > > > font-family: Arial;font- weight:bold; color:#628c2a; font-> > > size:100%;line- height:122% ;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> > > > text-decoration: none;}> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> > > > text-decoration: underline; }> > > > #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> > > > margin:0;}> > > > o{font-size: 0;}> > > > ..MsoNormal{> > > > margin:0 0 0 0;}> > > > #ygrp-text tt{> > > > font-size:120% ;}> > > > blockquote{margin: 0 0 0 4px;}> > > > ..replbq{margin: 4;}> > > > -->> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > ____________ __> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > > > > http://www.. com/r/hs> > > >> > >> >>

-

Guest guest

Rogene, you are such a wise lady. It is true that even our closest friends turn away when we tell them about our pain. My sister, whom I love so much, gets tired of me telling her about my problems. I will be reluctant to call her again unless she starts to give me more support.

Love you always.....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Re: Re: I'm new here and considering Breast Augmentation

I saw an article about how people with chronic illnesses are treated . . . Interesting!

Initially, they get support and concern . . . However, as time goes by, people weary of giving them extra attention, and develop a "alright already, get OVER it". . . Unfortunately that's normal human behavior. . .

The jewels are those who hang in there with us through thick and thin! . . . Those are our REAL friends and family members! Sometimes we have to give the others a little leeway - even when we don't feel like it.

If they do insist on doing things that make us sick or uncomfortable, we need to have a ready list of excuses to either get away or stay away.

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene, you are such a wise lady. It is true that even our closest friends turn away when we tell them about our pain. My sister, whom I love so much, gets tired of me telling her about my problems. I will be reluctant to call her again unless she starts to give me more support.

Love you always.....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Re: Re: I'm new here and considering Breast Augmentation

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Lea,

Please don't block your sister out of your life. .

I have a relative who is in severe pain . . . has had several extreme back surgeries . . . it's unlikely they can help her any more . . . Her surgeon said her back was the worst he'd ever seen - that she would likely end up paralyzed . . . He didn't tell HER that though - her brother sees the same surgeon. The surgeon told him.

She's been on enough morphine to kill most people. However, if you're around her, she never mentions her pain. Her philosophy is that talking to others about her pain only upsets them because they can't do anything about it . . . and it doesn't make her pain any less. So she puts her mind on others. Her husband is the only one who knows how much pain she's in . . and then, only by the look in her eyes.

People who have never dealt with this stuff really can't understand . . . They usually want to help, but feel helpless. . . You can drive people away when they feel bad after seeing how sick you are and how helpless they are. . .

You have this group, and your darling who understand . . . Please let other people in your life - even if they're not as supportive as you'd like! . . . Hopefully they'll never have to deal with anything like this . . but if they do, I know you'll be there to support them. . . Hopefully then they will understand.

Love,

Rogene

Guest guest

Lea,

Please don't block your sister out of your life. .

I have a relative who is in severe pain . . . has had several extreme back surgeries . . . it's unlikely they can help her any more . . . Her surgeon said her back was the worst he'd ever seen - that she would likely end up paralyzed . . . He didn't tell HER that though - her brother sees the same surgeon. The surgeon told him.

She's been on enough morphine to kill most people. However, if you're around her, she never mentions her pain. Her philosophy is that talking to others about her pain only upsets them because they can't do anything about it . . . and it doesn't make her pain any less. So she puts her mind on others. Her husband is the only one who knows how much pain she's in . . and then, only by the look in her eyes.

People who have never dealt with this stuff really can't understand . . . They usually want to help, but feel helpless. . . You can drive people away when they feel bad after seeing how sick you are and how helpless they are. . .

You have this group, and your darling who understand . . . Please let other people in your life - even if they're not as supportive as you'd like! . . . Hopefully they'll never have to deal with anything like this . . but if they do, I know you'll be there to support them. . . Hopefully then they will understand.

Love,

Rogene