RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I'm new here and considering Breast Augmentation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm sorry this had to happen to you. cannst42 <cannst42@...> wrote: Hi ,Welcome! I wish I was as smart as you and dug deeper in my research before I got implants. I had Saline implants for two years and they made me sooo sick. I am discovering that I have candida/yeast issues before the implants were put in and then implants sky rocketed my problem. I am now 6 weeks post explant and I am still ill. I am on a special diet and detoxing all these toxins out of my body and it's going to take a long time to do

that. Please don't go thru this like we all have had to. We are here to educate woman who are wanting this procedure and also to help the ones who are now sick from them. My main issues have been digestive. I was really sick for over 9 months before I figured out it was my implants all along.I have some friends myself who have implants and have no symptoms or problems however I did. When you get them inserted you just have no idea what it will do to you or how your body will react to it. It's not a chance worth taking! I will be detoxing for a long time before I feel better.......don't put yourself thru this! Enjoy your life and don't ruin your body!Thanks so much for checking us out! I hope we can save you from much grieve.Hugs,Cherie--- In , "ssunshower" <ssunshower@...>

wrote:>> In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just about to get the > Silicone and changed me mind because of a report I read on > mentorcorp.com. I'm not researching Saline and I came across this site.> > Has everyone on here had bad experiences? > > I'd appreciate any advise of feedback from anyone who has gone through > the procedure.> > Thanks.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

http://record.wustl.edu/archive/1996/04-18-96/3152.htmlThis is a link to study that indicates certain women may be predisposed to reacting to breast implants. (the presence of an HLA molecule called DR-53). Re: Re: I'm new here and considering Breast Augmentation Oh my goodness; that's a horrible story but I'm glad your okay today. did you have a good surgeon?glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401> wrote: Getting any kind of breast implant will be the biggest mistake of your life. Most women who are not presently sick from them will tell you otherwise, saying things like it was the best thing they ever did for themselves, built their self-esteem, blah, blah, blah. I said those same things until I got very, very ill. I lost all motivation for life when I got sick....was like an 80 year old woman in

a 37 year old body. Getting

through daily life was a grind, a struggle, a nightmare.. It wasn't until I got the implants out and started a healthy lifestyle of detoxing that turned my life around.....but it took 4 years for me to get better. I lost so much precious time in life with my children, my family, my friends..... all because I was so sick I couldn't have fun anymore. It was the darkest, ugliest 4 years of my life. I would never wish this on anyone.Don't make this mistake. Saline implants are not safe either, contrary to what the medical professionals tell you. They can screw up your immune system just as bad as silicone implants can, because it is not always the contents of the implant we react to....we can react to the shell itself, and every breast implant is made with a silicone shell.Saline implants have the added risk of getting contaminated with fungus and then you've got another can of worms to deal

with...Dr. Pierre

Blais has even said that saline implants are WORSE than silicone for that reason.Take our advice, (and yes, almost every single woman on this group has suffered badly from this mistake of getting implants). Go spend your money on yourself in other ways....save for your future, buy a sparkley piece of jewelry that will be an investment, or go on the trip of a lifetime. Just don't waste your money on implants, because you WILL pay for it in the long run, in future surgeries, doctor bills, MRI's and all the other things you will have to do for upkeep...wasted money! I can guarantee that the implant surgery won't be the last one you will have if you get them. It will only be the beginning! It's got a terrible payback record.Patty>> In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just about to get the > Silicone and changed me mind because of a report I read on > mentorcorp.com. I'm not researching Saline and I came across this site.> > Has everyone on here had bad experiences? > > I'd appreciate any advise of feedback from anyone who has gone through > the procedure.> > Thanks.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a

better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

That should be a qualified " yes. " Many women recover, but some do

not recover as much or as quickly. Some remain permanently ill.

Recovery is not guaranteed....I didn't want you to think you could

try getting them and just get them out if you get sick. The sickness

is life changing, recovery is difficult, and explant is specialized

(most plastic surgeons do not remove implants correctly! You have to

go to the right surgeon for explant). All in all, it's a risky

business.

Patty

>

> Yes.

>

> Re: Re: I'm new here and considering

Breast Augmentation

>

> So, what is exactly happening? Women are getting

symptoms like blurred vision etc., and the going to the doctor to

have their implants removed and the symptoms go away? That's making a

long story short.

Guest guest

Here's the fallacy in that- if a woman has the SYMTOMS of autoimmune disease, but tests negative for the disease itself, she is counted as not having that disease in a study.Most of these women test negative for everything, but many display symptoms of lupus, MS, etc. Re: Re: I'm new here and considering Breast Augmentation Oh my goodness; that's a horrible story but I'm glad your okay today. did you have a good surgeon?glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401> wrote: Getting any kind of breast implant will be the biggest mistake of your life. Most women who

are not presently sick from them will

tell you otherwise, saying things like it was the best thing they ever did for themselves, built their self-esteem, blah, blah, blah. I said those same things until I got very, very ill. I lost all motivation for life when I got sick....was like an 80 year old woman in a 37 year old body. Getting through daily life was a grind, a struggle, a nightmare.. It wasn't until I got the implants out and started a healthy lifestyle of detoxing that turned my life around.....but it took 4 years for me to get better. I lost so much precious time in life with my children, my family, my friends..... all because I was so sick I couldn't have fun anymore. It was the darkest, ugliest 4 years of my life. I would never wish this on anyone.Don't make this mistake. Saline implants are not safe either, contrary to what the medical professionals tell you. They can screw up your immune system just as bad as

silicone implants can,

because it is not always the contents of the implant we react to....we can react to the shell itself, and every breast implant is made with a silicone shell.Saline implants have the added risk of getting contaminated with fungus and then you've got another can of worms to deal with...Dr. Pierre Blais has even said that saline implants are WORSE than silicone for that reason.Take our advice, (and yes, almost every single woman on this group has suffered badly from this mistake of getting implants). Go spend your money on yourself in other ways....save for your future, buy a sparkley piece of jewelry that will be an investment, or go on the trip of a lifetime. Just don't waste your money on implants, because you WILL pay for it in the long run, in future surgeries, doctor bills, MRI's and all the other things you will have to do for upkeep...wasted money! I can guarantee that the implant

surgery won't be the

last one you will have if you get them. It will only be the beginning! It's got a terrible payback record.Patty>> In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just about to get the > Silicone and changed me mind because of a report I read on > mentorcorp.com. I'm not researching Saline and I came across this site.> > Has everyone on here had bad experiences? > > I'd appreciate any advise of feedback from anyone who has gone through > the procedure.> > Thanks.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Some people have become sick from something as little as cheek

implants, and lip injections. (There is a letter from a guy--a would

be actor--who got sick from his lip injections in our files.)

So, it's possible that going too big can cause issues, but that

wouldn't be the only thing that can make you sick. Bigger implants

means bigger surface area for the immune system to deal with, but if

the body is going to react to the presence of silicone, even small

amounts are going to keep someone ill.

That is why we even have to be careful of silicone in our supplements.

Patty

> > >

> > > In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just about to

get

> the

> > > Silicone and changed me mind because of a report I read on

> > > mentorcorp.com. I'm not researching Saline and I came across

this

> > site.

> > >

> > > Has everyone on here had bad experiences?

> > >

> > > I'd appreciate any advise of feedback from anyone who has gone

> > through

> > > the procedure.

> > >

> > > Thanks.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> Mobile. Try it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Mobile. Try it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Guest guest

Almost all implants have defective valves, according to Dr. Pierre

Blais.

He explained it at the FDA Advisory panel in Washington DC in March

2000. (I was there.) It's a manufacturing defect that they never

fixed.

Patty

> > > >

> > > > In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just about to

> get

> > the

> > > > Silicone and changed me mind because of a report I read on

> > > > mentorcorp.com. I'm not researching Saline and I came across

> this

> > > site.

> > > >

> > > > Has everyone on here had bad experiences?

> > > >

> > > > I'd appreciate any advise of feedback from anyone who has

gone

> > > through

> > > > the procedure.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> > Mobile. Try it now.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > Mobile. Try it now.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Try it now.

>

Guest guest

How do you know that it won't happen to you?

-- In , lisa christopher

<ssunshower@...> wrote:

>

> I'm sorry this had to happen to you.

>

> cannst42 <cannst42@...> wrote: Hi ,

>

> Welcome! I wish I was as smart as you and dug deeper in my research

> before I got implants. I had Saline implants for two years and they

> made me sooo sick. I am discovering that I have candida/yeast

issues

> before the implants were put in and then implants sky rocketed my

> problem. I am now 6 weeks post explant and I am still ill. I am on

a

> special diet and detoxing all these toxins out of my body and it's

> going to take a long time to do that. Please don't go thru this

> we all have had to. We are here to educate woman who are wanting

this

> procedure and also to help the ones who are now sick from them. My

> main issues have been digestive. I was really sick for over 9

months

> before I figured out it was my implants all along.

>

> I have some friends myself who have implants and have no symptoms

or

> problems however I did. When you get them inserted you just have no

> idea what it will do to you or how your body will react to it. It's

not

> a chance worth taking! I will be detoxing for a long time before I

> feel better.......don't put yourself thru this! Enjoy your life and

> don't ruin your body!

>

> Thanks so much for checking us out! I hope we can save you from

much

> grieve.

>

> Hugs,

> Cherie

>

>

> >

> > In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just about to get

the

> > Silicone and changed me mind because of a report I read on

> > mentorcorp.com. I'm not researching Saline and I came across this

> site.

> >

> > Has everyone on here had bad experiences?

> >

> > I'd appreciate any advise of feedback from anyone who has gone

> through

> > the procedure.

> >

> > Thanks.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

Guest guest

I'm glad you found this site too. You are a very smart woman for

checking into the real life experiences of women who have gotten

implants and got sick. You don't hear about us in the media very

often (though we are very thankful that MTV has taken alot of

interest in us), but we are out there everywhere!

The FDA and all the other people who are making money (and tons of

it) on implants have a vested interest in keeping this issue quiet

and suppressed. They've worked hard to skew the facts and

misrepresent what is REALLY going on in women's lives....oh, and

let's not forget the children. There are many children who have also

paid a heavy price from their exposure to implants via the womb. Now

there's a tragedy that's been kept quiet and it should be criminal.

Patty

> >

> > In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just about to get

the

> > mentorcorp.com. I'm not researching Saline and I came across this

> site.

> >

> >

> through

> > the procedure.

> >

> > Thanks.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Mobile. Try it now.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Mobile. Try it now.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Search.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

interesting.glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: Some people have become sick from something as little as cheek implants, and lip injections. (There is a letter from a guy--a would be actor--who got sick from his lip injections in our files.)So, it's possible that going too big can cause issues, but that wouldn't be the only thing that can make you sick. Bigger implants means bigger surface area for the immune system to deal with, but if the body is going to react to the presence of silicone, even small

amounts are going to keep someone ill.That is why we even have to be careful of silicone in our supplements.Patty> > >> > > In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just about to get > the > > > Silicone and changed me mind because of a report I read on > > > mentorcorp.com. I'm not researching Saline and I came across this > > site.> > > > > > Has everyone on here had bad experiences? > > > > > > I'd appreciate any advise of feedback from anyone who has gone > > through > > > the procedure.> > > > > > Thanks.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> >> > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Is there research or a website that could back that up?glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: Almost all implants have defective valves, according to Dr. Pierre Blais.He explained it at the FDA Advisory panel in Washington DC in March 2000. (I was there.) It's a manufacturing defect that they never fixed.Patty> > > >> > > > In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just about to > get > > the > > > > Silicone and changed me mind because of a report I read on > > > > mentorcorp.com. I'm not researching Saline and I came across > this > > > site.> > > > > > > > Has everyone on here had bad experiences? > > > > > > > > I'd appreciate any advise of feedback from anyone who has gone > > > through > > > > the procedure.> > > > > > > > Thanks.> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > > Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > > Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > >> >> > > > > > > > > >

---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

I have to say I feel much differently about it now. I just don't understand why no one in the world of plastic surgery know anything about it. Lynda Roth <coss@...> wrote: ,Many women are completely disabled, on Social Security Disability. Some are no longer with us.That sick feeling is called your gut feeling, and it is telling you something very bad about implants.LyndaAt 02:11 PM 12/27/2007, you wrote:>Lynda,>>I need to have all the facts before I belive anything; and

that's >why I came to this site. I have gone on mentor's site; fda; mayo >clinic and Inamed/Allergen's site, but felt I need to here from >those who went through it. After all, do these male surgesons have >any idea what it's like to even have breasts!!! I want to have an >informed decisions.>>I'm in the process of reading these stories now and honelsty I have >a sick feeling in my stomache. It's so sad; one lady says she's >completley disabled!!>>>>Lynda Roth <cossprivatei> wrote:>,>>You sound like you are not believing that>implants can cause problems. Please read the>archives. I have spoken with well over 10,000>women with both silicone and saline filled>silicone implants, and believe me, women can and>do become extremely ill with implants.

Blurred>vision is only one symptom, there are many>auto-immune and neurological problems. Women>have died from saline implants. Please read the>archives and the stories women are sending>you. Getting implants could be the very worst>mistake of your life, as it has been for so many other women.>>Lynda>>At 01:39 PM 12/27/2007, you wrote:>> >So, what is exactly happening? Women are getting> >symptoms like blurred vision etc., and the going> >to the doctor to have their implants removed and> >the symptoms go away? That's making a long story short.> >> >Ballerina Breastaug > <<mailto:ballerinabreastaug%40>ballerinabreastaug > wrote:> >My surgeon said the same thing as yours, and I> >might believe him that he believes

that. In> >fact, all of his patients might even believe> >that. How many women have implants, have> >symptoms from implants, yet don't relate the> >two? How would we ever know? If I were a woman> >with implants, and my vision became blurry, I'd> >go to an eye doctor (not my implant surgeon). If> >then my hair started falling out, I'd go to (? I> >don't know what kind of doctor?) but not my> >implant surgeon. If I were too tired to get off> >the couch, but this symptom didn't start until> >years after implant, why would it cross my mind to call my implant surgeon?> >> >I had a nose job when I was 16, and I've had> >lots of weird things happen to me since.> >(rashes, ear pain, fatigue, muscular and joint> >pain, etc. etc.) I've NEVER considered calling> >my nose surgeon to tell him about it or ask if>

>it were related to the nose job. But who's to> >say it isn't that surgery that triggered all of this?> >> >So I'll bet a lot of surgeons are able to> >operate in a bubble, wherein they believe they> >are harming no-one, even if they are.> >> > Re: Re: I'm new here> >and considering Breast Augmentation> >> >Oh my goodness; that's a horrible story but I'm glad your okay today.> >> >did you have a good surgeon?> >> >glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@ > <<http:///>http:///>> wrote:> >Getting any kind of breast implant will be the biggest mistake of your>

>life. Most women who are not presently sick from them will tell you> >otherwise, saying things like it was the best thing they ever did for> >themselves, built their self-esteem, blah, blah, blah. I said those> >same things until I got very, very ill. I lost all motivation for life> >when I got sick....was like an 80 year old woman in a 37 year old> >body. Getting through daily life was a grind, a struggle, a nightmare..> >> >It wasn't until I got the implants out and started a healthy lifestyle> >of detoxing that turned my life around.....but it took 4 years for me to> >get better. I lost so much precious time in life with my children, my> >family, my friends..... all because I was so sick I couldn't have fun> >anymore. It was the darkest, ugliest 4 years of my life. I would> >never wish this on anyone.> >> >Don't make this

mistake. Saline implants are not safe either, contrary> >to what the medical professionals tell you. They can screw up your> >immune system just as bad as silicone implants can, because it is not> >always the contents of the implant we react to....we can react to the> >shell itself, and every breast implant is made with a silicone shell.> >> >Saline implants have the added risk of getting contaminated with fungus> >and then you've got another can of worms to deal with...Dr. Pierre> >Blais has even said that saline implants are WORSE than silicone for> >that reason.> >> >Take our advice, (and yes, almost every single woman on this group has> >suffered badly from this mistake of getting implants). Go spend your> >money on yourself in other ways...save for your future, buy a sparkley> >piece of jewelry that will be an investment, or go on

the trip of a> >lifetime. Just don't waste your money on implants, because you WILL> >pay for it in the long run, in future surgeries, doctor bills, MRI's> >and all the other things you will have to do for upkeep...wasted> >money! I can guarantee that the implant surgery won't be the last one> >you will have if you get them. It will only be the beginning! It's> >got a terrible payback record.> >Patty> >> >--- In> ><mailto: %40> @> >groups. com, "ssunshower" <ssunshower@ ...>> >wrote:> > >> > > In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just about to get the> > > Silicone and changed me mind because of a report I read on> > > <<http://mentorcorp.com/>http://mentorcorp.com/>mentorcorp.com. I'm> > not researching Saline and I came across this> >site.> > >> > > Has everyone on here had bad experiences?> > >> > > I'd appreciate any advise of feedback from anyone who has gone> >through> > > the procedure.> > >> > > Thanks.> > >> >> >> >> >> > > >> >Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all> >with Mobile.> ><<http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=A > hu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>Try >> >it now.> >> >> >> >----------> >Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all> >with Mobile.> ><<http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=A > hu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>Try >> >it now.> >> >> >>

>> > > >> >Never miss a thing.> ><<http://us.rd./evt=51438/*http://www./r/hs>http: > //us.rd./evt=51438/*http://www./r/hs>Make> > your homepage.> >> >> >> >Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all> >with Mobile.> ><<http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=A > hu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>Try >> >it now.> >> >> >> >> > > >> >> >Never miss a thing.> ><<http://us.rd./evt=51438/*http://www./r/hs>http: > //us.rd./evt=51438/*http://www./r/hs>Make> > your homepage.> >>>>>> >>>Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. ><http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>Try >it now.>

Guest guest

Many women are completely disabled, on Social Security

Disability. Some are no longer with us.

That sick feeling is called your gut feeling, and it is telling you

something very bad about implants.

Lynda

At 02:11 PM 12/27/2007, you wrote:

>Lynda,

>

>I need to have all the facts before I belive anything; and that's

>why I came to this site. I have gone on mentor's site; fda; mayo

>clinic and Inamed/Allergen's site, but felt I need to here from

>those who went through it. After all, do these male surgesons have

>any idea what it's like to even have breasts!!! I want to have an

>informed decisions.

>

>I'm in the process of reading these stories now and honelsty I have

>a sick feeling in my stomache. It's so sad; one lady says she's

>completley disabled!!

>

>

>

>Lynda Roth <coss@...> wrote:

>,

>

>You sound like you are not believing that

>implants can cause problems. Please read the

>archives. I have spoken with well over 10,000

>women with both silicone and saline filled

>silicone implants, and believe me, women can and

>do become extremely ill with implants. Blurred

>vision is only one symptom, there are many

>auto-immune and neurological problems. Women

>have died from saline implants. Please read the

>archives and the stories women are sending

>you. Getting implants could be the very worst

>mistake of your life, as it has been for so many other women.

>

>Lynda

>

>At 01:39 PM 12/27/2007, you wrote:

>

> >So, what is exactly happening? Women are getting

> >symptoms like blurred vision etc., and the going

> >to the doctor to have their implants removed and

> >the symptoms go away? That's making a long story short.

> >

> >Ballerina Breastaug

> <<mailto:ballerinabreastaug%40>ballerinabreastaug@...> wrote:

> >My surgeon said the same thing as yours, and I

> >might believe him that he believes that. In

> >fact, all of his patients might even believe

> >that. How many women have implants, have

> >symptoms from implants, yet don't relate the

> >two? How would we ever know? If I were a woman

> >with implants, and my vision became blurry, I'd

> >go to an eye doctor (not my implant surgeon). If

> >then my hair started falling out, I'd go to (? I

> >don't know what kind of doctor?) but not my

> >implant surgeon. If I were too tired to get off

> >the couch, but this symptom didn't start until

> >years after implant, why would it cross my mind to call my implant surgeon?

> >

> >I had a nose job when I was 16, and I've had

> >lots of weird things happen to me since.

> >(rashes, ear pain, fatigue, muscular and joint

> >pain, etc. etc.) I've NEVER considered calling

> >my nose surgeon to tell him about it or ask if

> >it were related to the nose job. But who's to

> >say it isn't that surgery that triggered all of this?

> >

> >So I'll bet a lot of surgeons are able to

> >operate in a bubble, wherein they believe they

> >are harming no-one, even if they are.

> >

> > Re: Re: I'm new here

> >and considering Breast Augmentation

> >

> >Oh my goodness; that's a horrible story but I'm glad your okay today.

> >

> >did you have a good surgeon?

> >

> >glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@

> <<http:///>http:///>> wrote:

> >Getting any kind of breast implant will be the biggest mistake of your

> >life. Most women who are not presently sick from them will tell you

> >otherwise, saying things like it was the best thing they ever did for

> >themselves, built their self-esteem, blah, blah, blah. I said those

> >same things until I got very, very ill. I lost all motivation for life

> >when I got sick....was like an 80 year old woman in a 37 year old

> >body. Getting through daily life was a grind, a struggle, a nightmare..

> >

> >It wasn't until I got the implants out and started a healthy lifestyle

> >of detoxing that turned my life around.....but it took 4 years for me to

> >get better. I lost so much precious time in life with my children, my

> >family, my friends..... all because I was so sick I couldn't have fun

> >anymore. It was the darkest, ugliest 4 years of my life. I would

> >never wish this on anyone.

> >

> >Don't make this mistake. Saline implants are not safe either, contrary

> >to what the medical professionals tell you. They can screw up your

> >immune system just as bad as silicone implants can, because it is not

> >always the contents of the implant we react to....we can react to the

> >shell itself, and every breast implant is made with a silicone shell.

> >

> >Saline implants have the added risk of getting contaminated with fungus

> >and then you've got another can of worms to deal with...Dr. Pierre

> >Blais has even said that saline implants are WORSE than silicone for

> >that reason.

> >

> >Take our advice, (and yes, almost every single woman on this group has

> >suffered badly from this mistake of getting implants). Go spend your

> >money on yourself in other ways...save for your future, buy a sparkley

> >piece of jewelry that will be an investment, or go on the trip of a

> >lifetime. Just don't waste your money on implants, because you WILL

> >pay for it in the long run, in future surgeries, doctor bills, MRI's

> >and all the other things you will have to do for upkeep...wasted

> >money! I can guarantee that the implant surgery won't be the last one

> >you will have if you get them. It will only be the beginning! It's

> >got a terrible payback record.

> >Patty

> >

> >--- In

> ><mailto: %40> @

> >groups. com, " ssunshower " <ssunshower@ ...>

> >wrote:

> > >

> > > In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just about to get the

> > > <<http://mentorcorp.com/>http://mentorcorp.com/>mentorcorp.com. I'm

> > not researching Saline and I came across this

> >site.

> > >

> > >

> >through

> > > the procedure.

> > >

> > > Thanks.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all

> >with Mobile.

> ><<http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=A

>

hu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile.y\

ahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>Try

>

> >it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >----------

> >with Mobile.

>

hu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile.yaho\

o.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>Try

>

> >it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >Never miss a thing.

> ><<http://us.rd./evt=51438/*http://www./r/hs>http:

> //us.rd./evt=51438/*http://www./r/hs>Make

> > your homepage.

> >

> >

> >

> >with Mobile.

>

>

> >it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >Never miss a thing.

> ><<http://us.rd./evt=51438/*http://www./r/hs>http:

> //us.rd./evt=51438/*http://www./r/hs>Make

> > your homepage.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

><http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDt\

Dypao8Wcj9tAcJ>Try

>it now.

>

Guest guest

Some of the FDA pamphlets connect auto-immune illness and

implants. My package insert did, but I never got to read it until

after I was implanted.

Lynda

At 02:16 PM 12/27/2007, you wrote:

>I'm glad I found this site. Everyone else is saying how much they

>love thier implants.

>

>It's funny, even the FDA is saying there is no connection to breast

>implants and immune disease.

>

>Ballerina Breastaug <ballerinabreastaug@...> wrote:

>But it's not as simple as just getting them removed, because by that

>time the body is all messed up. Patty mentioned 4 years for her to

>heal. I think I hear an average of 2 years. Maybe it depends on how

>messed up people are by the time they get them removed. A good

>explant is about double the cost of implant. There is a lot of

>energy expended after explant to become healthy again (which is what

>this board is all about). It's hard. It affects people's lives. They

>say they " lose years " to this (and jobs, and husbands). Maybe you &

>I would be just fine. But is it worth it to try and find out?

>

> Re: Re: I'm new here and considering Breast

>Augmentation

>

>Oh my goodness; that's a horrible story but I'm glad your okay today.

>

>did you have a good surgeon?

>

>glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@ <http:///>> wrote:

>Getting any kind of breast implant will be the biggest mistake of your

>life. Most women who are not presently sick from them will tell you

>otherwise, saying things like it was the best thing they ever did for

>themselves, built their self-esteem, blah, blah, blah. I said those

>same things until I got very, very ill. I lost all motivation for life

>when I got sick....was like an 80 year old woman in a 37 year old

>body. Getting through daily life was a grind, a struggle, a nightmare..

>

>It wasn't until I got the implants out and started a healthy lifestyle

>of detoxing that turned my life around.....but it took 4 years for me to

>get better. I lost so much precious time in life with my children, my

>family, my friends..... all because I was so sick I couldn't have fun

>anymore. It was the darkest, ugliest 4 years of my life. I would

>never wish this on anyone.

>

>Don't make this mistake. Saline implants are not safe either, contrary

>to what the medical professionals tell you. They can screw up your

>immune system just as bad as silicone implants can, because it is not

>always the contents of the implant we react to....we can react to the

>shell itself, and every breast implant is made with a silicone shell.

>

>Saline implants have the added risk of getting contaminated with fungus

>and then you've got another can of worms to deal with...Dr. Pierre

>Blais has even said that saline implants are WORSE than silicone for

>that reason.

>

>Take our advice, (and yes, almost every single woman on this group has

>suffered badly from this mistake of getting implants). Go spend your

>money on yourself in other ways....save for your future, buy a sparkley

>piece of jewelry that will be an investment, or go on the trip of a

>lifetime. Just don't waste your money on implants, because you WILL

>pay for it in the long run, in future surgeries, doctor bills, MRI's

>and all the other things you will have to do for upkeep...wasted

>money! I can guarantee that the implant surgery won't be the last one

>you will have if you get them. It will only be the beginning! It's

>got a terrible payback record.

>Patty

>

>--- In <mailto: %40> @

>groups. com, " ssunshower " <ssunshower@ ...>

>wrote:

> >

> > In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just about to get the

> > <http://mentorcorp.com/>mentorcorp.com. I'm not researching

> Saline and I came across this

>site.

> >

> >

>through

> > the procedure.

> >

> > Thanks.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

Dypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>Try

>it now.

>

>

>

Dypao8Wcj9tAcJ>Try

>it now.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Never miss a thing.

><http://us.rd./evt=51438/*http://www./r/hs>Make

> your homepage.

>

>

>

Dypao8Wcj9tAcJ>Try

>it now.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Never miss a thing.

> your homepage.

>

>

>

>Looking for last minute shopping deals?

><http://us.rd./evt=51734/*http://tools.search./newsearch/cate\

gory.php?category=shopping>Find

>them fast with Search.

>

>

>

>Never miss a thing.

> your homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Never miss a thing.

> your homepage.

>

Guest guest

Hi , My problem wasn't just faulty valves, which in and of

itself causes illness. There are MANY contributing factors. One of

my implants also degraded, which most do, little by little, causing

silicone poisoning. In addition, high levels of toluene and benzene

were found in my urine which are chemicals in the implant shell. As

well, like many of the women on the forum, I also have heavy metal

toxicity. Dr. Kolb, my explanting surgeon says that women who have

silver amalgam fillings cannot tolerate implants, although definitely

there are a lot of sick women on the forum who don't have silver

fillings as well. Bottom line...implants are dangerous. - PH

> > > >

> get

> > the

> > > > mentorcorp.com. I'm not researching Saline and I came across

> this

> > > site.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I'd appreciate any advise of feedback from anyone who has

gone

> > > through

> > > > the procedure.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > Mobile. Try it now.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > Mobile. Try it now.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Try it now.

>

Guest guest

Hi - I haven't read through everyone's responses to your questions

yet, but I just thought I'd jump in here and give you my two cents. I

got breast augmentation 4 years ago when I was 24 from a very very

good plastic surgeon in California. I didn't have any health problems

with my implants for 3 years. However, this past spring one of the

implants deflated and I became terribly ill. I had every test known to

man trying to figure out what was wrong with me. I had extreme

fatigue, a constant flu-like achiness, hair loss, headaches, anxiety,

horrible brain fog, the list could go on and one. I finally found this

group and a few others with women who had or have breast implants and

have or had the exact same symptoms as me. I found out that the " safe "

implants are actually made from a number of chemicals. Here is a list

of those chemicals:

• Methyl Ethyl Ketone

• Cyclobexanone

• Isopropyl Alcohol

• Denatured Alcohol

• Acetone

• Urethane

• Poly vinyl Chloride

• Lacquer Thinner

• Ethyl Acetate

• Epoxy Resin

• Epoxy Hardener

• Amine

• Printing Ink

• Toluene

• Freon

• Silica

• Flux

• Solder

• Chlorplatinic Acid

• Metal Cleaning Acid

• Formaldehyde

• Talcum Powder

• Color Pigmentation (Printers Ink)

• Oakite

• Cyanoacyrylates

• Ethylene Oxide

• Carob Black

• Xylene

• Hexone

• Benzene

• Hexanone 2

• Thixon-OSN-2

• Rubber

• Acid Stearic

• Zinc Oxide

• Naptha

• Phenol

• Methylene Chloride

• Platinum Salt

I had my explant 6 weeks ago, and now I am 50% better, but still have

a long road of detoxing all this crap out of my body.

That is my story, extremely shortened. I'm so glad you found this

group. I sure wish I would have 4 or 5 years ago. Breast implants are

dangerous no matter what plastic surgeons say or ladies on pro-implant

forums, it is not true. If one of us were to post on the pro-implant

forum our comments would get deleted and we'd be banished from

posting. I just hope that we can all urge you not to make the same

mistake we all did. If you haven't already, make sure you check out

Gretchen's website on myimplantstory.com. She got the new silicones a

year ago and got deathly ill from them.

~Krista

> > >

> > > In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just about to get

> the

> > > mentorcorp.com. I'm not researching Saline and I came across this

> > site.

> > >

> > >

> > through

> > > the procedure.

> > >

> > > Thanks.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

> Try it now.

> >

>

Guest guest

They know about it! Of course they know about it! But, they also know

if they were to speak up their reputations would be tarnished and

they'd be out of a job! For these surgeons, breast implants are their

livelihood, they will never admit that the implants have taken away

the health of thousands of women.

~Krista

> > >Getting any kind of breast implant will be the biggest mistake of

your

> > >life. Most women who are not presently sick from them will tell you

> > >otherwise, saying things like it was the best thing they ever did for

> > >themselves, built their self-esteem, blah, blah, blah. I said those

> > >same things until I got very, very ill. I lost all motivation for

life

> > >when I got sick....was like an 80 year old woman in a 37 year old

> > >body. Getting through daily life was a grind, a struggle, a

nightmare..

> > >

> > >It wasn't until I got the implants out and started a healthy

lifestyle

> > >of detoxing that turned my life around.....but it took 4 years

for me to

> > >get better. I lost so much precious time in life with my children, my

> > >family, my friends..... all because I was so sick I couldn't have fun

> > >anymore. It was the darkest, ugliest 4 years of my life. I would

> > >never wish this on anyone.

> > >

> > >Don't make this mistake. Saline implants are not safe either,

contrary

> > >to what the medical professionals tell you. They can screw up your

> > >immune system just as bad as silicone implants can, because it is not

> > >always the contents of the implant we react to....we can react to the

> > >shell itself, and every breast implant is made with a silicone shell.

> > >

> > >Saline implants have the added risk of getting contaminated with

fungus

> > >and then you've got another can of worms to deal with...Dr. Pierre

> > >Blais has even said that saline implants are WORSE than silicone for

> > >that reason.

> > >

> > >Take our advice, (and yes, almost every single woman on this

group has

> > >suffered badly from this mistake of getting implants). Go spend your

> > >money on yourself in other ways...save for your future, buy a

sparkley

> > >piece of jewelry that will be an investment, or go on the trip of a

> > >lifetime. Just don't waste your money on implants, because you WILL

> > >pay for it in the long run, in future surgeries, doctor bills, MRI's

> > >and all the other things you will have to do for upkeep...wasted

> > >money! I can guarantee that the implant surgery won't be the last one

> > >you will have if you get them. It will only be the beginning! It's

> > >got a terrible payback record.

> > >Patty

> > >

> > >--- In

> > ><mailto: %40> @

> > >groups. com, " ssunshower " <ssunshower@ ...>

> > >wrote:

> > > >

get the

> > > >

<<http://mentorcorp.com/>http://mentorcorp.com/>mentorcorp.com. I'm

> > > not researching Saline and I came across this

> > >site.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I'd appreciate any advise of feedback from anyone who has gone

> > >through

> > > > the procedure.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all

> > >with Mobile.

> > ><<http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=A

> >

hu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile.y\

ahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>Try

> >

> > >it now.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >----------

> > >with Mobile.

> >

> >

> > >it now.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >Never miss a thing.

> > ><<http://us.rd./evt=51438/*http://www./r/hs>http:

> > //us.rd./evt=51438/*http://www./r/hs>Make

> > > your homepage.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >with Mobile.

> >

> >

> > >it now.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >Never miss a thing.

> > ><<http://us.rd./evt=51438/*http://www./r/hs>http:

> > > your homepage.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

>

Dypao8Wcj9tAcJ>Try

> >it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Search.

>

Guest guest

Yes, you can check this message and link. I have the links for the

FDA hearings in our links section, which had all of the testimony,

including Dr. Blais's, but the link is dead now.

Start here anyway:

/message/19335

Patty

> > > > >

> > > > > In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just about

to

> > get

> > > the

> > > > > Silicone and changed me mind because of a report I read on

> > > > > mentorcorp.com. I'm not researching Saline and I came

across

> > this

> > > > site.

> > > > >

> > > > > Has everyone on here had bad experiences?

> > > > >

> > > > > I'd appreciate any advise of feedback from anyone who has

> gone

> > > > through

> > > > > the procedure.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ---------------------------------

> > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> > > Mobile. Try it now.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> > > Mobile. Try it now.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Mobile.

> Try it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

- In addition to reading the stories on this forum, make sure you

read the stories at a few other sites too:

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/

http://www.explantation.com/

http://www.myimplantstory.com/

There is also a documentary coming out that you should check out:

http://www.absolutelysafe.com/

~Krista

> > > > > >

> > > > > > In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just about

> to

> > > get

> > > > the

> > > > > > Silicone and changed me mind because of a report I read on

> > > > > > mentorcorp.com. I'm not researching Saline and I came

> across

> > > this

> > > > > site.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Has everyone on here had bad experiences?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'd appreciate any advise of feedback from anyone who has

> > gone

> > > > > through

> > > > > > the procedure.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ---------------------------------

> > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> > > > Mobile. Try it now.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> Mobile.

> > Try it now.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Right now, I have saline implants in, they are 8 yrs old

and my heart is too weak to have surgery to have them

taken out ! ! ! I am 53, have a pacemaker/defibrillator

implanted in my left chest with 3 wires into my heart so

it can shock it when it stops or quivers from v-fib.

It has gone off 12 times so far.........

When I get these toxic time bombs out, I plan on

doing what ever it takes and in my power to detox and

maintain a healthy lifestyle in hopes of reversing much

of this health crisis. I also have lupus and stage 2 chronic

kidney failure, caused from the lupus I got from the chemicals

in silicone. They call it chemically stimulated lupus.

Right now I am patiently waiting on my heart to heal some more

from my last heart attack, the end of july. I plan to explant the

second I have cardiac clearance. I have to travel to Georgia to

have this done. Dr Kolb is my hero, she is willing, able, and an angel.

No one in Texas will touch me with my heart being so weak.......

from safe silicone implants.......I had a massive silicone rupture back

in 1994. Since these salines are also silicone, I have continued to go downhill since then........I am determined to get better, and I will ! !

Hugs DedeSee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Guest guest

thanks so much that was very helpful information. Krista <seekingthetruthaboutimplants@...> wrote: Hi - I haven't read through everyone's responses to your questionsyet, but I just thought I'd jump in here and give you my two cents. Igot breast augmentation 4 years ago when I was 24 from a very verygood plastic surgeon in California. I didn't have any health problemswith my implants for 3 years. However, this past spring one of theimplants deflated and I became terribly ill. I had every test known toman trying to

figure out what was wrong with me. I had extremefatigue, a constant flu-like achiness, hair loss, headaches, anxiety,horrible brain fog, the list could go on and one. I finally found thisgroup and a few others with women who had or have breast implants andhave or had the exact same symptoms as me. I found out that the "safe"implants are actually made from a number of chemicals. Here is a listof those chemicals:• Methyl Ethyl Ketone • Cyclobexanone• Isopropyl Alcohol• Denatured Alcohol• Acetone• Urethane• Poly vinyl Chloride• Lacquer Thinner• Ethyl Acetate• Epoxy Resin• Epoxy Hardener• Amine• Printing Ink• Toluene• Freon• Silica• Flux• Solder• Chlorplatinic Acid• Metal Cleaning Acid• Formaldehyde• Talcum Powder• Color Pigmentation (Printers Ink)• Oakite• Cyanoacyrylates• Ethylene Oxide•

Carob Black• Xylene• Hexone• Benzene• Hexanone 2• Thixon-OSN-2• Rubber• Acid Stearic• Zinc Oxide• Naptha• Phenol• Methylene Chloride• Platinum SaltI had my explant 6 weeks ago, and now I am 50% better, but still havea long road of detoxing all this crap out of my body.That is my story, extremely shortened. I'm so glad you found thisgroup. I sure wish I would have 4 or 5 years ago. Breast implants aredangerous no matter what plastic surgeons say or ladies on pro-implantforums, it is not true. If one of us were to post on the pro-implantforum our comments would get deleted and we'd be banished fromposting. I just hope that we can all urge you not to make the samemistake we all did. If you haven't already, make sure you check outGretchen's website on myimplantstory.com. She got the new silicones ayear ago and got deathly ill from them.

~Krista> > >> > > In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just about to get > the > > > Silicone and changed me mind because of a report I read on > > > mentorcorp.com. I'm not researching Saline and I came across this > > site.> > > > > > Has everyone on here had bad experiences? > > > > > > I'd appreciate any advise of

feedback from anyone who has gone > > through > > > the procedure.> > > > > > Thanks.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. > Try it now.> >>

Guest guest

Thank you again helpful information!glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: Yes, you can check this message and link. I have the links for the FDA hearings in our links section, which had all of the testimony, including Dr. Blais's, but the link is dead now.Start here anyway: /message/19335Patty--- In , lisa christopher <ssunshower@...> wrote:>> Is there research or a website that could back that up?> > glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: Almost all implants have defective valves, according to Dr. Pierre > Blais.> > He explained it at the FDA Advisory panel in Washington DC in March > 2000. (I was there.) It's a manufacturing defect that they never > fixed.> Patty> > > > > > >> > > > > In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just about to > > get > > > the > > > > > Silicone and changed me mind because of a report I read on > > > > > mentorcorp.com. I'm not researching Saline and I came across > > this > > > > site.> > > > > > > > > > Has

everyone on here had bad experiences? > > > > > > > > > > I'd appreciate any advise of feedback from anyone who has > gone > > > > through > > > > > the procedure.> > > > > > > > > > Thanks.> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > > > Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

---------------------------------> > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > > > Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. > Try it now.> >> > > > > > > > > > >

---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Guest guest

Okay. I will!Krista <seekingthetruthaboutimplants@...> wrote: - In addition to reading the stories on this forum, make sure youread the stories at a few other sites too:http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/http://www.explantation.com/http://www.myimplantstory.com/There is also a documentary coming out that you should check out: http://www.absolutelysafe.com/~Krista--- In , "glory2glory1401"<glory2glory1401@...> wrote:>> Yes, you can check this message and link. I have the links for the > FDA hearings in our links section, which had all of the testimony, > including Dr. Blais's, but the link is dead now.> > Start here anyway:> > /message/19335> > Patty> > > > > > > Getting any kind of breast implant will be the biggest > > > > mistake of your > > > > > life. Most women who are not presently sick from them will > tell > > > you > > > > > otherwise, saying

things like it was the best thing they ever > > did > > > > for > > > > > themselves, built their self-esteem, blah, blah, blah. I said > > > those > > > > > same things until I got very, very ill. I lost all motivation > > for > > > > life > > > > > when I got sick....was like an 80 year old woman in a 37 year > > old > > > > > body. Getting through daily life was a grind, a struggle, a > > > > nightmare.. > > > > > > > > > > It wasn't until I got the implants out and started a healthy > > > > lifestyle > > > > > of detoxing that turned my life around....but it took 4 years > > for > > > > me to > > > > > get better. I lost so much precious time in life with my > > > children,

> > > > my > > > > > family, my friends..... all because I was so sick I couldn't > > have > > > > fun > > > > > anymore. It was the darkest, ugliest 4 years of my life. I > > would > > > > > never wish this on anyone.> > > > > > > > > > Don't make this mistake. Saline implants are not safe either, > > > > contrary > > > > > to what the medical professionals tell you. They can screw up > > > your > > > > > immune system just as bad as silicone implants can, because > it > > is > > > > not > > > > > always the contents of the implant we react to....we can > react > > to > > > > the > > > > > shell itself, and every breast implant is made with a > silicone

> > > > shell.> > > > > > > > > > Saline implants have the added risk of getting contaminated > > with > > > > fungus > > > > > and then you've got another can of worms to deal with...Dr. > > > Pierre > > > > > Blais has even said that saline implants are WORSE than > > silicone > > > > for > > > > > that reason.> > > > > > > > > > Take our advice, (and yes, almost every single woman on this > > > group > > > > has > > > > > suffered badly from this mistake of getting implants). Go > spend > > > > your > > > > > money on yourself in other ways...save for your future, buy a > > > > sparkley > > > > > piece of jewelry that will be an

investment, or go on the > trip > > of > > > a > > > > > lifetime. Just don't waste your money on implants, because > you > > > WILL > > > > > pay for it in the long run, in future surgeries, doctor > bills, > > > > MRI's > > > > > and all the other things you will have to do for > > upkeep...wasted > > > > > money! I can guarantee that the implant surgery won't be the > > last > > > > one > > > > > you will have if you get them. It will only be the beginning! > > > It's > > > > > got a terrible payback record.> > > > > Patty> > > > > > > > > > --- In , "ssunshower" > > > > <ssunshower@ ...> > > > > >

wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just about > to > > > get > > > > the > > > > > > Silicone and changed me mind because of a report I read on > > > > > > mentorcorp.com. I'm not researching Saline and I came > across > > > this > > > > > site.> > > > > > > > > > > > Has everyone on here had bad experiences? > > > > > > > > > > > > I'd appreciate any advise of feedback from anyone who has > > gone > > > > > through > > > > > > the procedure.> > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks.> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > > > > Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > > > > Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > Mobile. > > Try it now.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

>>

Guest guest

They do. They just pretend that it doesn't really have any

connection because " the studies prove " that implants don't cause

disease. (The studies that are seriously flawed.) Sometimes I think

they also know, but decide for the sake of their business and

political correctness that they will go with the crowd. I think this

happens alot because there ARE plastic surgeons out there who know

that implants cause disease. These are the ones we trust to take them

out correctly.

Patty

> > >Getting any kind of breast implant will be the biggest mistake

of your

> > >life. Most women who are not presently sick from them will tell

you

> > >otherwise, saying things like it was the best thing they ever

did for

> > >themselves, built their self-esteem, blah, blah, blah. I said

those

> > >same things until I got very, very ill. I lost all motivation

for life

> > >when I got sick....was like an 80 year old woman in a 37 year old

> > >body. Getting through daily life was a grind, a struggle, a

nightmare..

> > >

> > >It wasn't until I got the implants out and started a healthy

lifestyle

> > >of detoxing that turned my life around.....but it took 4 years

for me to

> > >get better. I lost so much precious time in life with my

children, my

> > >family, my friends..... all because I was so sick I couldn't

have fun

> > >anymore. It was the darkest, ugliest 4 years of my life. I would

> > >never wish this on anyone.

> > >

> > >Don't make this mistake. Saline implants are not safe either,

contrary

> > >to what the medical professionals tell you. They can screw up

your

> > >immune system just as bad as silicone implants can, because it

is not

> > >always the contents of the implant we react to....we can react

to the

> > >shell itself, and every breast implant is made with a silicone

shell.

> > >

> > >Saline implants have the added risk of getting contaminated with

fungus

> > >and then you've got another can of worms to deal with...Dr.

Pierre

> > >Blais has even said that saline implants are WORSE than silicone

for

> > >that reason.

> > >

> > >Take our advice, (and yes, almost every single woman on this

group has

> > >suffered badly from this mistake of getting implants). Go spend

your

> > >money on yourself in other ways...save for your future, buy a

sparkley

> > >piece of jewelry that will be an investment, or go on the trip

of a

> > >lifetime. Just don't waste your money on implants, because you

WILL

> > >pay for it in the long run, in future surgeries, doctor bills,

MRI's

> > >and all the other things you will have to do for upkeep...wasted

> > >money! I can guarantee that the implant surgery won't be the

last one

> > >you will have if you get them. It will only be the beginning!

It's

> > >got a terrible payback record.

> > >Patty

> > >

> > >--- In

> > ><mailto: %40> @

> > >groups. com, " ssunshower " <ssunshower@ ...>

> > >wrote:

> > > >

get the

> > > >

<<http://mentorcorp.com/>http://mentorcorp.com/>mentorcorp.com. I'm

> > > not researching Saline and I came across this

> > >site.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I'd appreciate any advise of feedback from anyone who has gone

> > >through

> > > > the procedure.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >with Mobile.

> >

><<http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=A

> > hu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%

20>http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu

06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>Try

> >

> > >it now.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >----------

> > >with Mobile.

> >

> >

hu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://m

obile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>Try

> >

> > >it now.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >Never miss a thing.

> >

><<http://us.rd./evt=51438/*http://www./r/hs>http:

> > > your homepage.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >with Mobile.

> >

> >

hu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://m

obile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>Try

> >

> > >it now.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >Never miss a thing.

> >

><<http://us.rd./evt=51438/*http://www./r/hs>http:

> > > your homepage.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

>

><http://us.rd./evt=51733/*http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu0

6i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>Try

> >it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Search.

>

Guest guest

You can check these articles by Dr.Pierre Blais also:

http://implants.clic.net/tony/Blais/017.html

http://implants.clic.net/tony/Blais/index.html

Patty

> > > > > >

> > > > > > In fact, I've been to two consoltations and was just

about

> to

> > > get

> > > > the

> > > > > > Silicone and changed me mind because of a report I read

on

> > > > > > mentorcorp.com. I'm not researching Saline and I came

> across

> > > this

> > > > > site.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Has everyone on here had bad experiences?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'd appreciate any advise of feedback from anyone who has

> > gone

> > > > > through

> > > > > > the procedure.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> Mobile.

> > Try it now.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>