RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: ROLL CALL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OK, - - - sounds like you might be getting somewhere! I really am sorry that you are falling apart at 28, but maybe if you get everything fixed now, you can live to a ripe old age of 128!!! As long as you have good insurance, you might as well do the whole 9 yards! You might even have yourself glued back together by SRD time!! Wouldn't that be nice???

Don't indulge in too many of those "great eating days" - - especially if you are not getting in any exercise! You want to be healthy - - not "fluffy"!! Just kidding!!!

Hang in there - - - will be waiting to hear what the doctor says on the 14th.

((((HUGS))):)

Clara

Guest guest

OK, - - - sounds like you might be getting somewhere! I really am sorry that you are falling apart at 28, but maybe if you get everything fixed now, you can live to a ripe old age of 128!!! As long as you have good insurance, you might as well do the whole 9 yards! You might even have yourself glued back together by SRD time!! Wouldn't that be nice???

Don't indulge in too many of those "great eating days" - - especially if you are not getting in any exercise! You want to be healthy - - not "fluffy"!! Just kidding!!!

Clara

Guest guest

Hiya Clara. Thanks a lot. And don't you worry...pain or no pain I will be at SRD and I will be having a blast as usual. I am going to milk my insurance for all it's worth this year I tell you what! LOL! I am willing to do whatever it takes to fix this problem because I can't bare the thought of having to live with this until I'm 128! :) And I promise I will over indulge on my eating. I will be getting back to exercise this week. I have to. I will just have to wear a tank top and very lose because I can't just stay stagnant. I'll really gain more weight. This is all very depressing and it doesn't make me want to eat but it does make me just want to stay home and NOT be out and about in pain.

Have a great week. I'll let you guys know what the doctor says this time around. Re: Roll Call

Clara

EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

Hiya Clara. Thanks a lot. And don't you worry...pain or no pain I will be at SRD and I will be having a blast as usual. I am going to milk my insurance for all it's worth this year I tell you what! LOL! I am willing to do whatever it takes to fix this problem because I can't bare the thought of having to live with this until I'm 128! :) And I promise I will over indulge on my eating. I will be getting back to exercise this week. I have to. I will just have to wear a tank top and very lose because I can't just stay stagnant. I'll really gain more weight. This is all very depressing and it doesn't make me want to eat but it does make me just want to stay home and NOT be out and about in pain.

Have a great week. I'll let you guys know what the doctor says this time around. Re: Roll Call

Clara

EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

I hope they find out what's wrong...I know pain can be so frustrating!! Hang in there kiddo.......and here's hoping the next weigh in is a LOSS!!

Teri

-- Roll Call

Hey guys. Well I did not get to weigh this week. I apologize but I went to the Neurologist on Thursday and after almost 3 hours he said he wanted me to get an MRI Thoracic and Cervical with and without contrast to see if there is anything pressing on the nerves in my spine because he said that would cause the nerve endings in my chest and neck to be painful. As you have heard me COMPLAIN about for years I have a burning and stinging pain in my neck and chest almost daily when my clothes rub up against them. It has been happening for 3 1/2 years and I'm tired of it so I have went to my primary care doctor, a dermatologist, and internal medicine doctor and now a neurologist. He is the first one who scheduled a big test like this. I'm not looking forward to the MRI because of the contrast but I don't mind the lying still in a tube for hours. That's not big deal. I have a problem with needles staying in me and with contrast they shoot you with a needle and usually start an IV. N! OT looking forward to that. I had to get a tuberculosis test this past week and give blood. NEEDLES, NEEDLES, NEEDLES! LOL! Oh well...I'll do anything to try and figure out what this pain is. He also says I shake a lot (which I knew) and that I have weakness in one of my legs when he was testing my reflexes and etc. He mentioned masses and tumors and even that I needed to get my birth mark checked out because it looks like melanoma. He also said I need to work on my posture! LOL! I'm falling apart at 28. Oh well. Atleast I'm finding all this stuff out so I can try and fix it. Needless to say I did not even think about weighing in and I apologize. I am sure I have had a gain but I had a great eating day yesterday and today so off to a fresh start. The MRI is Tuesday and my next doctors visit is the 14th. We'll go from there. I'm at work today working the 3 hours I missed going to the doctor Thursday. FUN FUN FUN! No exercise the last two weeks. No excuses other than the pain! . I think I'm going to figure out what's wrong with me before I get ba ck to the full on exercising. It even hurts to sweat because that makes the shirts rub more! Ugh! Anyway....sorry to keep complaing but it feels good to talk about it. The good news is the MRI's cost $10, 408.00 and my insurance pays 100% with no copay! YEAH! Thank GOD I work at a hospital because it does have it's perks. All I have to pay at the doctors is 30.00 so that's not too bad. Have a great weekend everyone.YOUR TOPS PAL, EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

DO NOT RIP OR

REDO MY LETTERS

FOR OUTLOOK

Guest guest

I hope they find out what's wrong...I know pain can be so frustrating!! Hang in there kiddo.......and here's hoping the next weigh in is a LOSS!!

Teri

-- Roll Call

Hey guys. Well I did not get to weigh this week. I apologize but I went to the Neurologist on Thursday and after almost 3 hours he said he wanted me to get an MRI Thoracic and Cervical with and without contrast to see if there is anything pressing on the nerves in my spine because he said that would cause the nerve endings in my chest and neck to be painful. As you have heard me COMPLAIN about for years I have a burning and stinging pain in my neck and chest almost daily when my clothes rub up against them. It has been happening for 3 1/2 years and I'm tired of it so I have went to my primary care doctor, a dermatologist, and internal medicine doctor and now a neurologist. He is the first one who scheduled a big test like this. I'm not looking forward to the MRI because of the contrast but I don't mind the lying still in a tube for hours. That's not big deal. I have a problem with needles staying in me and with contrast they shoot you with a needle and usually start an IV. N! OT looking forward to that. I had to get a tuberculosis test this past week and give blood. NEEDLES, NEEDLES, NEEDLES! LOL! Oh well...I'll do anything to try and figure out what this pain is. He also says I shake a lot (which I knew) and that I have weakness in one of my legs when he was testing my reflexes and etc. He mentioned masses and tumors and even that I needed to get my birth mark checked out because it looks like melanoma. He also said I need to work on my posture! LOL! I'm falling apart at 28. Oh well. Atleast I'm finding all this stuff out so I can try and fix it. Needless to say I did not even think about weighing in and I apologize. I am sure I have had a gain but I had a great eating day yesterday and today so off to a fresh start. The MRI is Tuesday and my next doctors visit is the 14th. We'll go from there. I'm at work today working the 3 hours I missed going to the doctor Thursday. FUN FUN FUN! No exercise the last two weeks. No excuses other than the pain! . I think I'm going to figure out what's wrong with me before I get ba ck to the full on exercising. It even hurts to sweat because that makes the shirts rub more! Ugh! Anyway....sorry to keep complaing but it feels good to talk about it. The good news is the MRI's cost $10, 408.00 and my insurance pays 100% with no copay! YEAH! Thank GOD I work at a hospital because it does have it's perks. All I have to pay at the doctors is 30.00 so that's not too bad. Have a great weekend everyone.YOUR TOPS PAL, EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

DO NOT RIP OR

REDO MY LETTERS

FOR OUTLOOK

Guest guest

Teri

-- Roll Call

DO NOT RIP OR

REDO MY LETTERS

FOR OUTLOOK

Guest guest

Thanks Ms. Aggie for the Holiday pep talk and wishes...Merry Christmas to you and your family....Congrats on the loss...wish I could say the same,...But I am getting re-remotivated...once again...and am going to take Ms. Melody's challenge to heart....

Thanks for being my loopy friend...LOL

Tonya

roll call

Hi everyone,I am trying hard to catch up with myself, lol. I did have a 1.5 lb. lossthis week. I didn't overcook, overeat and sent ALL leftovers home with mykids.Like everyone else, the next couple weeks are going to be a challenge, but wecan meet it head on and still enjoy ourselves and weight loss. Give yourselfa present this year, don't make excuses to anyone, don't apologize for noteatingeverything offered, eat a salad before going out to eat (take it easy on thedressing of course), drink lots of water and keep a photo or cut out somethingspecial you want, or a buddy's phone # and keep it on hand and when you start having these challenges, take it out or call someone. Don't let this be a Christmas of despair. Make your New Years resolution tocontinue what you started before the holidays. I hope everyone has a blessedand safe holiday.Aggie----------------------------------------------------------------S & L Internet http://www.devtex.net Linux powered....so it always works!EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

Thanks Ms. Aggie for the Holiday pep talk and wishes...Merry Christmas to you and your family....Congrats on the loss...wish I could say the same,...But I am getting re-remotivated...once again...and am going to take Ms. Melody's challenge to heart....

Tonya

roll call

Hi everyone,I am trying hard to catch up with myself, lol. I did have a 1.5 lb. lossthis week. I didn't overcook, overeat and sent ALL leftovers home with mykids.Like everyone else, the next couple weeks are going to be a challenge, but wecan meet it head on and still enjoy ourselves and weight loss. Give yourselfa present this year, don't make excuses to anyone, don't apologize for noteatingeverything offered, eat a salad before going out to eat (take it easy on thedressing of course), drink lots of water and keep a photo or cut out somethingspecial you want, or a buddy's phone # and keep it on hand and when you start having these challenges, take it out or call someone. Don't let this be a Christmas of despair. Make your New Years resolution tocontinue what you started before the holidays. I hope everyone has a blessedand safe holiday.Aggie----------------------------------------------------------------S & L Internet http://www.devtex.net Linux powered....so it always works!EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

Tonya

roll call

Guest guest

"NO GAINER" weigh-in tonight!!!!

Clara,

That is great, know that you are really proud of your group there.

Helon

LOSIN' MORE IN '04

Roll Call

Reporting in to let all of you BOB recruits know that I turtled tonight!! I was sure hoping for at least a small loss, but I'll settle for a turtle that keeps me .75# under goal!

You guys that have been talking "DONUTS" will not believe what happened to me today! When I got to work this morning (the first day I've worked in several weeks), guess what was sitting on the coffee counter??? Nothing less than four dozen yummy looking donuts!! But did I have one??? ABSOLUTELY NOT!! I WOULDN'T DARE after warning & Tonya to be VERY VERY GOOD!! But I only had one cup of coffee - because I wouldn't go back to the coffee bar!! LOL

Our chapter had a "NO GAINER" weigh-in tonight!!!! YEA!!!! We weighed in and went to a member's house for our Christmas party, and the weight recorder was so excited that she insisted on calling roll so everybody could say "I LOST" OR "I TURTLED" and not one single gainer!!! That's pretty good for the 20 members who weighed in - - here between Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! I was really proud of everybody!

HOPE EVERYBODY HAS A GREAT WEEK GOING - - AND THAT WE ALL HAVE LOSSES NEXT WEEK!!!

ClaraEMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.289 / Virus Database: 265.5.0 - Release Date: 12/9/2004

Guest guest

Clara,

Helon

LOSIN' MORE IN '04

Roll Call

Reporting in to let all of you BOB recruits know that I turtled tonight!! I was sure hoping for at least a small loss, but I'll settle for a turtle that keeps me .75# under goal!

You guys that have been talking "DONUTS" will not believe what happened to me today! When I got to work this morning (the first day I've worked in several weeks), guess what was sitting on the coffee counter??? Nothing less than four dozen yummy looking donuts!! But did I have one??? ABSOLUTELY NOT!! I WOULDN'T DARE after warning & Tonya to be VERY VERY GOOD!! But I only had one cup of coffee - because I wouldn't go back to the coffee bar!! LOL

Our chapter had a "NO GAINER" weigh-in tonight!!!! YEA!!!! We weighed in and went to a member's house for our Christmas party, and the weight recorder was so excited that she insisted on calling roll so everybody could say "I LOST" OR "I TURTLED" and not one single gainer!!! That's pretty good for the 20 members who weighed in - - here between Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! I was really proud of everybody!

HOPE EVERYBODY HAS A GREAT WEEK GOING - - AND THAT WE ALL HAVE LOSSES NEXT WEEK!!!

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.289 / Virus Database: 265.5.0 - Release Date: 12/9/2004

Guest guest

Clara,

Helon

LOSIN' MORE IN '04

Roll Call

Guest guest

You're looking mighty good in Green Clara!! turtles are great!

Good for you and walking away from those donuts! LOL it's not easy

is it?

and a no gainer with 20 people weighing in? fabulous!! I forgot to

report that we had a no gainer at our chapter too - we had less than

that weighing in, but still a great job for my little group!!

Melody

>

> Reporting in to let all of you BOB recruits know that I turtled

tonight!! I was sure hoping for at least a small loss, but I'll

settle for a turtle that keeps me .75# under goal!

>

> You guys that have been talking " DONUTS " will not believe what

happened to me today! When I got to work this morning (the first

day I've worked in several weeks), guess what was sitting on the

coffee counter??? Nothing less than four dozen yummy looking

donuts!! But did I have one??? ABSOLUTELY NOT!! I WOULDN'T DARE

after warning & Tonya to be VERY VERY GOOD!! But I only had

one cup of coffee - because I wouldn't go back to the coffee bar!!

LOL

>

> Our chapter had a " NO GAINER " weigh-in tonight!!!! YEA!!!! We

weighed in and went to a member's house for our Christmas party, and

the weight recorder was so excited that she insisted on calling roll

so everybody could say " I LOST " OR " I TURTLED " and not one

single gainer!!! That's pretty good for the 20 members who weighed

in - - here between Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! I was really

proud of everybody!

>

> HOPE EVERYBODY HAS A GREAT WEEK GOING - - AND THAT WE ALL HAVE

LOSSES NEXT WEEK!!!

>

> ((((HUGS))):)

> Clara

> No virus found in this outgoing message.

> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

> Version: 7.0.289 / Virus Database: 265.5.0 - Release Date:

12/9/2004

Guest guest

is it?

Melody

>

>

LOL

>

proud of everybody!

>

LOSSES NEXT WEEK!!!

>

> Clara

12/9/2004

Guest guest

is it?

Melody

>

>

LOL

>

proud of everybody!

>

LOSSES NEXT WEEK!!!

>

> Clara

12/9/2004

Guest guest

You bet it counts Willie! That's the best stress reliever for me is to just take a book and go to a quiet place and read! This weather has been pretty strange LOL

Everyone be safe!!

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

http://www.texastops.org

email: topsmama@...

No matter where we live, no matter who we are, we're all bound by borders....borders that define our lives....some real, some imagined. Many of us are content to live within these borders. Others are forced to. But some of us need to break out, burst through, even if what lies on the other side is both frightening and unknown.

Roll Call

No weigh in due to bad weather. We had snow and ice both. The wind was whipping around so much it put the Chill Factor down to around 12 Degrees.

Kept Food Chart

Exercise 6 Hours

Walked 6 miles.

Contacted Team Members

Does taking a book and going to a place to have coffee count as a Stress Reliever?

Got tired of making my own, so I went down to Cafe and got myself waited on.I stayed there for more than an hour. They kept the coffee coming. I did not have to get up to refill my cup, It sure did feel good-In fact it felt so good- I think I will do it more often!

The second part I always do, but will be extra careful because my problem is I always cook and then I do not want to eat. I will have to find a way to eat anyway.

So all Loopy Friends-Ya'll Have a Safe and Happy Holidays.

Willie,Captain Team 2EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

I called My Daughter in Corpus Christi Last night to ask how they were enjoying the Snow. Can you believe snow down there ? First snow she has seen in years.

She was having a ball with the girls( mini Doxies) .

Even My Grand Daughter in Galveston even got snow. That's unheard of for those parts of Texas.

We have a lot of Ice with ours here. The roads are quite slippery.

Willie

To: TexasTOPS

Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2004 12:05 AM

Subject: RE: Roll Call

You bet it counts Willie! That's the best stress reliever for me is to just take a book and go to a quiet place and read! This weather has been pretty strange LOL

Everyone be safe!!

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

No matter where we live, no matter who we are, we're all bound by borders....borders that define our lives....some real, some imagined. Many of us are content to live within these borders. Others are forced to. But some of us need to break out, burst through, even if what lies on the other side is both frightening and unknown.

Roll Call

No weigh in due to bad weather. We had snow and ice both. The wind was whipping around so much it put the Chill Factor down to around 12 Degrees.

Kept Food Chart

Exercise 6 Hours

Walked 6 miles.

Contacted Team Members

Does taking a book and going to a place to have coffee count as a Stress Reliever?

Got tired of making my own, so I went down to Cafe and got myself waited on.I stayed there for more than an hour. They kept the coffee coming. I did not have to get up to refill my cup, It sure did feel good-In fact it felt so good- I think I will do it more often!

The second part I always do, but will be extra careful because my problem is I always cook and then I do not want to eat. I will have to find a way to eat anyway.

Willie,Captain Team 2EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

WOW! Even snow at the coast! that IS something! LOL

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

Roll Call

Kept Food Chart

Exercise 6 Hours

Walked 6 miles.

Contacted Team Members

Willie,Captain Team 2EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

WOW! Even snow at the coast! that IS something! LOL

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

Roll Call

Kept Food Chart

Exercise 6 Hours

Walked 6 miles.

Contacted Team Members

Willie,Captain Team 2EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

> Way to go!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. Keep up the good work!!!!!!

> Doing that happy dance is good exercise!! Love pepper

Thanks Pepper. You'll have to tell us how you got your name

sometime.

Kathleen

Guest guest

WOW!!!!!!! KATHLEEN!!! NO WONDER YOU'RE DOING THE "HAPPY DANCE"!!! Congratulations, girl!!! You've got it going now - - - just keep up the good work, and you'll be shopping in regular clothes (instead of plus sizes) before you know it!!!

I'm happy, happy, happy for you!!!

((((HUGS)))):)

Clara

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.298 / Virus Database: 265.6.7 - Release Date: 12/30/2004

Guest guest

Kathleen- Congratulations on your success this year! And 'weigh' to

go with a 3.4 lb loss AFTER Christmas! In response to your question

about where do you go from here... you tell us- where do you want to

go? Have you come up with your goals for 2005 yet? With your results

this year, you've proven that you CAN do it, so keep on marching on!

We're all here for you.

I'm replying to your email via the website. For some reason, I'm

still not getting many of the emails.... some show up a day after

they've been sent out to the list... and others don't show up at all

in my inbox. Even the emails that I'm sending out aren't coming back

to me.

I'm off to read the messages list to see if I've missed anymore emails.

(((hugs)))

Janet

> Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! I was the best weekly AND monthly loser tonight! I

> lost 3.4 pounds this week!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is our first weigh in after

> Christmas. Doing the happy dance!

>

> I had a rocky start this year with weight loss, as most of you know.

> Tonight's loss puts me at 20.35 pounds lost for the year. Where do I

> go from here? This is such an emotional high.

>

> Melody, I will send my official report tomorrow.

>

> Kathleen---happy, happy, happy!

Guest guest

Kathleen- Congratulations on your success this year! And 'weigh' to

go with a 3.4 lb loss AFTER Christmas! In response to your question

about where do you go from here... you tell us- where do you want to

go? Have you come up with your goals for 2005 yet? With your results

this year, you've proven that you CAN do it, so keep on marching on!

We're all here for you.

I'm replying to your email via the website. For some reason, I'm

still not getting many of the emails.... some show up a day after

they've been sent out to the list... and others don't show up at all

in my inbox. Even the emails that I'm sending out aren't coming back

to me.

I'm off to read the messages list to see if I've missed anymore emails.

(((hugs)))

Janet

> Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! I was the best weekly AND monthly loser tonight! I

> lost 3.4 pounds this week!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is our first weigh in after

> Christmas. Doing the happy dance!

>

> I had a rocky start this year with weight loss, as most of you know.

> Tonight's loss puts me at 20.35 pounds lost for the year. Where do I

> go from here? This is such an emotional high.

>

> Melody, I will send my official report tomorrow.

>

> Kathleen---happy, happy, happy!

Guest guest

Congrats, Kathleen, on being weekly and monthly best loser. And, a special KOPS hug for the 20.35 lbs. lost this year. Keep it going and you will be a lot lighter in 2005.

Hugs,

Deanna