RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: ROLL CALL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

LOL I know it will come off next week cuz this nasty "aunt tilly" will be gone by then heh heh

I got pictures of a lot of the raffle baskets last night and will be putting them up on the website today - they are awesome!! they're so packed full of stuff they are overflowing LOL Did you see the quilt we're raffling??

we are getting really excited too - we had a "cutting party" last night so everyone could help me get the centerpieces done. Lots to do and only 4 weeks to go!! whoo hoo!

Melody Moris, LeaderTOPS #TX 1454, Pleasantonhttp://www.texastops.org

Re: Roll Call

Melody,

Sorry about that gain but sounds like your OK with it. Your the only one who knows what you did all week.LOL

Sounds like your doing exercise again so it will start showing up with losses at the scale. Just keep at it. you know, do as I say not as I do!!

So looking forward to your Fun day!! Can't wait.

Love ya,

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

LOL I know it will come off next week cuz this nasty "aunt tilly" will be gone by then heh heh

I got pictures of a lot of the raffle baskets last night and will be putting them up on the website today - they are awesome!! they're so packed full of stuff they are overflowing LOL Did you see the quilt we're raffling??

we are getting really excited too - we had a "cutting party" last night so everyone could help me get the centerpieces done. Lots to do and only 4 weeks to go!! whoo hoo!

Re: Roll Call

Melody,

Sorry about that gain but sounds like your OK with it. Your the only one who knows what you did all week.LOL

Sounds like your doing exercise again so it will start showing up with losses at the scale. Just keep at it. you know, do as I say not as I do!!

Love ya,

EMAIL TEXAS-STYLE!!

Guest guest

congratulations !!

I hope your foot is better soon :( let us know what the dr says ok??

Roll Call

I had a 2 pound loss at weigh in this morning. Was best loser for the week and this loss also makes me end the month with a loss.

No exercise. I have a hurt foot and have been in bed since Saturday morning. Will be checking it out tomorrow at the doctors.

Love & Hugs, ( MWDW@... )#TX 1743, ville(south of San )EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

Melody,

Love ya,

Guest guest

Melody,

Love ya,

Guest guest

Melody,

Love ya,

Guest guest

Good for you, Melody. You are right about the "dragon" scale!!! Glad you faced it down!! Hope you have a good loss next week.

Clara

Guest guest

Good for you, Melody. You are right about the "dragon" scale!!! Glad you faced it down!! Hope you have a good loss next week.

Clara

Guest guest

Sorry about the gain, Carolyn. Sweets and no exercise is a proven recipe for weight gain. Good luck this week - hope it's a loser for you.

Hugs,

Deanna

roll call

I went on a sweets binge this week. Gained 3 lbs. No exercise.

Carolyn

Guest guest

Sorry about the gain, Carolyn. Sweets and no exercise is a proven recipe for weight gain. Good luck this week - hope it's a loser for you.

Hugs,

Deanna

roll call

Carolyn

Guest guest

Hugs,

Deanna

roll call

Carolyn

Guest guest

Okay, now you've got the sweet binge behind you - - you can get back on track, get with the exercise, and knock off that 3 pounds next week!!!

HANG IN THERE!!!!!

Clara

Guest guest

Okay, now you've got the sweet binge behind you - - you can get back on track, get with the exercise, and knock off that 3 pounds next week!!!

HANG IN THERE!!!!!

Clara

Guest guest

I went nuts this weekend myself....Was sick...and not able to get around...and got STUPID!...But we can make a pact...to get on track together starting today for me....

roll call

Carolyn

Guest guest

I went nuts this weekend myself....Was sick...and not able to get around...and got STUPID!...But we can make a pact...to get on track together starting today for me....

roll call

Carolyn

Guest guest

Way to go, !! Sorry you have a hurt foot, but we'll take a loss any way we can get it, huh???

Hope your foot is better real soon -

Clara

Guest guest

Good Luck at the Doctors Office.....Contrats on your loss...Keep it up...Its great for you...and encouraging for me...Thanks

Roll Call

I had a 2 pound loss at weigh in this morning. Was best loser for the week and this loss also makes me end the month with a loss.

No exercise. I have a hurt foot and have been in bed since Saturday morning. Will be checking it out tomorrow at the doctors.

Love & Hugs, ( MWDW@... )#TX 1743, ville(south of San )EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

Good Luck at the Doctors Office.....Contrats on your loss...Keep it up...Its great for you...and encouraging for me...Thanks

Roll Call

Guest guest

Roll Call

Guest guest

That was supposed to be "Congrats" LOL

Roll Call

Guest guest

Roll Call

Guest guest

Roll Call

Guest guest

Don't be embarrassed we all have those months. I need to lose at least 130 pounds.Glad you lost this week.

Carol

Guest guest

Don't be embarrassed we all have those months. I need to lose at least 130 pounds.Glad you lost this week.

Carol