RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Raising Money & Awareness - Through a Tee. Ideas?!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

have to type one handed, and left at that...so please forgive the typos.

ok,...i definatly think thr wording needs to br neutral.nothing that is potentially offensive.

i like the " miss oh what?" idea alot.

how about we do 2 or 3 designs? keep them similar but different.

like a hook or tag line on the front and either a web address on the back or another short line.

like..." misophonia...when sound isnt safe."

or some such thing.

we could make the backs all say the same thing and the fronts different.

like..

1.front= you heard of a hair trigger?......well, i got me a gum trigger!

( ya,thats a little silly, but the idea is to keep it friendly)

back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.

2 front=miss oh what??

back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.

3 front= wired for sound

back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe

4 front= together for awareness and hope

back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe

5 front=misophonia at the top and then under that ..says "yes,its real"

back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe

i could go on but im sure ya'll get the idea by now :)

<3

Guest guest

Man there were some really good threads today! So sad to see them accidentally

deleted, I hope they do show up in the e-mail stream still.

Just to let you all know YES we have a " branding piece on the back of each of

our SelflessTee's that helps explain the cause in a nut shell, it could also be

a spot for a website as well.

We'll be able to go with one solid graphic & or text on the front. Creating

different shirts/screens/inks for a single campaign would get prohibitively

expensive.

I think we should come up with a list of Text lines that we could vote on,

and also brainstorm a bit more on graphical representation too.

Things I've heard so far......

TEXT LINES

" Misophonia: It Hurts "

" Misophonia: When sound isn't safe "

" Miss oh what?? -Misophonia: When sound Hurts "

" misophonia - bet you dont hate sounds this much "

" Your snap, crackle, pop makes, my head snap, crackle, pop "

" Fight or Flight - Battling the Fear of Sounds. "

GRAPHIC IDEAS

A Superman Emblem with '4S' or 'M'

A person covering their ears in rage.

A cute graphical play with the word " Misophonia "

" Misophonia " with graphical representations of common triggers

Progress!

-Josh

>

> have to type one handed, and left at that...so please forgive the typos.

>  

> ok,...i definatly think thr wording needs to br neutral.nothing that is

potentially offensive.

>  

> i like the " miss oh what? "   idea alot.

> how about we do 2 or 3 designs? keep them similar but different.

> like a hook or tag line on the front and either a web address on the back or

another short line.

> like... " misophonia...when sound isnt safe. "  

>  or some such thing.

> we could make the backs all say  the same thing and the fronts different.

> like..

> 1.front=  you heard of a hair trigger?......well, i got me a gum trigger!

> ( ya,thats a little silly, but the idea is to keep it friendly)

>   back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.

> 2 front=miss oh what??

>   back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.

> 3 front= wired for sound

>  back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe

> 4 front= together for awareness and hope

> back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe

>  5 front=misophonia at the top and then under that ..says " yes,its real "

> back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe

>  

> i could go on but im sure ya'll get the idea by now :) 

> <3

>

Guest guest

Love this approach...and would love to hear more ideas....my quick opinion...I'm not keen on using the words/phrases "not safe", "fear" or "hate" in relation to the generalized word "sound". Since earlier posts were deleted, my original idea used this wording:"Miss oh what?" When soft sounds hurt. MISOPHONIA.INFOWe already spoke about either using the soundsensitivity.info address or fowarding misophonia.info to the soundsensitivity.info address.As far as graphics, maybe a picture of a big ear trembling? -- kind of a comic, cartoon type image.>> have to type one handed, and left at that...so please forgive the typos.> �> ok,...i definatly think thr wording needs to br neutral.nothing that is potentially offensive.> �> i like the " miss oh what?"� idea alot.> how about we do 2 or 3 designs? keep them similar but different.> like a hook or tag line on the front and either a web address on the back or another short line.> like..." misophonia...when sound isnt safe."�> �or some such thing.> we could make the backs all say� the same thing and the fronts different.> like..> 1.front=� you heard of a hair trigger?......well, i got me a gum trigger!> ( ya,thats a little silly, but the idea is to keep it friendly)> � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.> 2 front=miss oh what??> � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.> 3 front= wired for sound> �back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe> 4 front= together for awareness and hope> back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe> �5 front=misophonia at the top and then under that ..says "yes,its real"> back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe> �> i could go on but im sure ya'll get the idea by now :)� > <3>

Guest guest

Love this approach...and would love to hear more ideas....my quick opinion...I'm not keen on using the words/phrases "not safe", "fear" or "hate" in relation to the generalized word "sound". Since earlier posts were deleted, my original idea used this wording:"Miss oh what?" When soft sounds hurt. MISOPHONIA.INFOWe already spoke about either using the soundsensitivity.info address or fowarding misophonia.info to the soundsensitivity.info address.As far as graphics, maybe a picture of a big ear trembling? -- kind of a comic, cartoon type image.>> have to type one handed, and left at that...so please forgive the typos.> �> ok,...i definatly think thr wording needs to br neutral.nothing that is potentially offensive.> �> i like the " miss oh what?"� idea alot.> how about we do 2 or 3 designs? keep them similar but different.> like a hook or tag line on the front and either a web address on the back or another short line.> like..." misophonia...when sound isnt safe."�> �or some such thing.> we could make the backs all say� the same thing and the fronts different.> like..> 1.front=� you heard of a hair trigger?......well, i got me a gum trigger!> ( ya,thats a little silly, but the idea is to keep it friendly)> � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.> 2 front=miss oh what??> � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.> 3 front= wired for sound> �back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe> 4 front= together for awareness and hope> back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe> �5 front=misophonia at the top and then under that ..says "yes,its real"> back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe> �> i could go on but im sure ya'll get the idea by now :)� > <3>

Guest guest

I like that one! "Miss oh what?" When soft sounds hurt. I think that would peek curiosity, and hopefully raise awareness!To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Sat, January 7, 2012 10:53:50 PMSubject: Re: Raising Money & Awareness

- Through a Tee. Ideas?! Love this approach...and would love to hear more ideas....my quick opinion...I'm not keen on using the words/phrases "not safe", "fear" or "hate" in relation to the generalized word "sound". Since earlier posts were deleted, my original idea used this wording:"Miss oh what?" When soft sounds hurt. MISOPHONIA.INFOWe already spoke about either using the soundsensitivity.info address or fowarding misophonia.info to the soundsensitivity.info address.As far as

graphics, maybe a picture of a big ear trembling? -- kind of a comic, cartoon type image.>> have to type one handed, and left at that...so please forgive the typos.> �> ok,...i definatly think thr wording needs to br neutral.nothing that is potentially offensive.> �> i like the " miss oh what?"� idea alot.> how about we do 2 or 3 designs? keep them similar but different.> like a hook or tag line on the front and either a web address on the back or another short line.> like..." misophonia...when sound isnt safe."�> �or some such thing.> we could make the backs all say� the same thing and the fronts different.> like..> 1.front=� you heard of a hair trigger?......well, i got me a gum trigger!> ( ya,thats a

little silly, but the idea is to keep it friendly)> � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.> 2 front=miss oh what??> � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.> 3 front= wired for sound> �back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe> 4 front= together for awareness and hope> back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe> �5 front=misophonia at the top and then under that ..says "yes,its real"> back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe> �> i could go on but im sure ya'll get the idea by now :)� > <3>

Guest guest

Oops. I left out the actual word Misophonia on the second line:Here's my original suggestion:"Miss oh what?"Misophonia: When soft sounds hurt.MISOPHONIA.INFO> >> > have to type one handed, and left at that...so please forgive the typos.> > �> > ok,...i definatly think thr wording needs to br neutral.nothing that is > >potentially offensive.> > �> > i like the " miss oh what?"� idea alot.> > how about we do 2 or 3 designs? keep them similar but different.> > like a hook or tag line on the front and either a web address on the back or > >another short line.> > like..." misophonia...when sound isnt safe."�> > �or some such thing.> > we could make the backs all say� the same thing and the fronts different.> > like..> > 1.front=� you heard of a hair trigger?......well, i got me a gum trigger!> > ( ya,thats a little silly, but the idea is to keep it friendly)> > � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.> > 2 front=miss oh what??> > � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.> > 3 front= wired for sound> > �back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe> > 4 front= together for awareness and hope> > back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe> > �5 front=misophonia at the top and then under that ..says "yes,its real"> > back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe> > �> > i could go on but im sure ya'll get the idea by now :)� > > <3> >>

Guest guest

Oops. I left out the actual word Misophonia on the second line:Here's my original suggestion:"Miss oh what?"Misophonia: When soft sounds hurt.MISOPHONIA.INFO> >> > have to type one handed, and left at that...so please forgive the typos.> > �> > ok,...i definatly think thr wording needs to br neutral.nothing that is > >potentially offensive.> > �> > i like the " miss oh what?"� idea alot.> > how about we do 2 or 3 designs? keep them similar but different.> > like a hook or tag line on the front and either a web address on the back or > >another short line.> > like..." misophonia...when sound isnt safe."�> > �or some such thing.> > we could make the backs all say� the same thing and the fronts different.> > like..> > 1.front=� you heard of a hair trigger?......well, i got me a gum trigger!> > ( ya,thats a little silly, but the idea is to keep it friendly)> > � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.> > 2 front=miss oh what??> > � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.> > 3 front= wired for sound> > �back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe> > 4 front= together for awareness and hope> > back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe> > �5 front=misophonia at the top and then under that ..says "yes,its real"> > back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe> > �> > i could go on but im sure ya'll get the idea by now :)� > > <3> >>

Guest guest

I really like this one also.

Oops. I left out the actual word Misophonia on the second line:Here's my original suggestion:"Miss oh what?"Misophonia: When soft sounds hurt.MISOPHONIA.INFO> >> > have to type one handed, and left at that...so please forgive the typos.> > �> > ok,...i definatly think thr wording needs to br neutral.nothing that is > >potentially offensive.> > �> >

i like the " miss oh what?"� idea alot.> > how about we do 2 or 3 designs? keep them similar but different.> > like a hook or tag line on the front and either a web address on the back or > >another short line.> > like..." misophonia...when sound isnt safe."�> > �or some such thing.> > we could make the backs all say� the same thing and the fronts different.> > like..> > 1.front=� you heard of a hair trigger?......well, i got me a gum trigger!> > ( ya,thats a little silly, but the idea is to keep it friendly)> > � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.> > 2 front=miss oh what??> > � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.> > 3 front= wired for sound> > �back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe> > 4 front= together for

awareness and hope> > back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe> > �5 front=misophonia at the top and then under that ..says "yes,its real"> > back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe> > �> > i could go on but im sure ya'll get the idea by now :)� > > <3> >>

Guest guest

Oops. I left out the actual word Misophonia on the second line:Here's my original suggestion:"Miss oh what?"Misophonia: When soft sounds hurt.MISOPHONIA.INFO> >> > have to type one handed, and left at that...so please forgive the typos.> > �> > ok,...i definatly think thr wording needs to br neutral.nothing that is > >potentially offensive.> > �> >

i like the " miss oh what?"� idea alot.> > how about we do 2 or 3 designs? keep them similar but different.> > like a hook or tag line on the front and either a web address on the back or > >another short line.> > like..." misophonia...when sound isnt safe."�> > �or some such thing.> > we could make the backs all say� the same thing and the fronts different.> > like..> > 1.front=� you heard of a hair trigger?......well, i got me a gum trigger!> > ( ya,thats a little silly, but the idea is to keep it friendly)> > � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.> > 2 front=miss oh what??> > � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.> > 3 front= wired for sound> > �back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe> > 4 front= together for

awareness and hope> > back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe> > �5 front=misophonia at the top and then under that ..says "yes,its real"> > back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe> > �> > i could go on but im sure ya'll get the idea by now :)� > > <3> >>

Guest guest

Guest guest

I don't like the wording of soft sounds... to me soft sounds are pleasing and tolerable. I do like Mis a what though? That seems to be an attention grabber.  Graphic suggestion - a triangle in center with sounds (words) going in the small side and reactions (words) coming out the large side...  

And a short comment in the middle. I'll attach a copy of my idea...  I'm using this on a private group in FB. 

Oops. I left out the actual word Misophonia on the second line:Here's my original suggestion: " Miss oh what? " Misophonia: When soft sounds hurt.

MISOPHONIA.INFO

> >> > have to type one handed, and left at that...so please forgive the typos.> > �> > ok,...i definatly think thr wording needs to br neutral.nothing that is > >potentially offensive.

> > �> >

i like the " miss oh what? " � idea alot.> > how about we do 2 or 3 designs? keep them similar but different.> > like a hook or tag line on the front and either a web address on the back or

> >another short line.> > like... " misophonia...when sound isnt safe. " �> > �or some such thing.> > we could make the backs all say� the same thing and the fronts different.

> > like..> > 1.front=� you heard of a hair trigger?......well, i got me a gum trigger!> > ( ya,thats a little silly, but the idea is to keep it friendly)> > � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.

> > 2 front=miss oh what??> > � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.> > 3 front= wired for sound> > �back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe> > 4 front= together for

awareness and hope> > back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe> > �5 front=misophonia at the top and then under that ..says " yes,its real " > > back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe

> > �> > i could go on but im sure ya'll get the idea by now :)� > > <3> >>

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Guest guest

I don't like the wording of soft sounds... to me soft sounds are pleasing and tolerable. I do like Mis a what though? That seems to be an attention grabber.  Graphic suggestion - a triangle in center with sounds (words) going in the small side and reactions (words) coming out the large side...  

And a short comment in the middle. I'll attach a copy of my idea...  I'm using this on a private group in FB. 

Oops. I left out the actual word Misophonia on the second line:Here's my original suggestion: " Miss oh what? " Misophonia: When soft sounds hurt.

MISOPHONIA.INFO

> >> > have to type one handed, and left at that...so please forgive the typos.> > �> > ok,...i definatly think thr wording needs to br neutral.nothing that is > >potentially offensive.

> > �> >

i like the " miss oh what? " � idea alot.> > how about we do 2 or 3 designs? keep them similar but different.> > like a hook or tag line on the front and either a web address on the back or

> >another short line.> > like... " misophonia...when sound isnt safe. " �> > �or some such thing.> > we could make the backs all say� the same thing and the fronts different.

> > like..> > 1.front=� you heard of a hair trigger?......well, i got me a gum trigger!> > ( ya,thats a little silly, but the idea is to keep it friendly)> > � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.

> > 2 front=miss oh what??> > � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.> > 3 front= wired for sound> > �back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe> > 4 front= together for

awareness and hope> > back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe> > �5 front=misophonia at the top and then under that ..says " yes,its real " > > back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Guest guest

MISOPHONIA.INFO

> > �> >

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Guest guest

MISOPHONIA.INFO

> > �> >

Guest guest

MISOPHONIA.INFO

> > �> >

Guest guest

Hello

I agree about the word " soft " . One of the triggers, that I share with many

others here, is the sound of neighbors music which is not soft at all.

Also, The word " hurt " seems more appropriate for hyperacusis which I understand

causes physical pain. I can only speak for myself but my Misophonia doesn't

hurt. It causes big time, overwhelming emotional stress but it doesn't

actually " hurt " .

I love the first line a lot.

Just my 2 cents.

Best regards

Elaine

> > > >

> > > > have to type one handed, and left at that...so please forgive the

> > typos.

> > > > �

> > > > ok,...i definatly think thr wording needs to br neutral.nothing that

> > is

> > > >potentially offensive.

> > > > �

> > > > i like the " miss oh what? " � idea alot.

> > > > how about we do 2 or 3 designs? keep them similar but different.

> > > > like a hook or tag line on the front and either a web address on the

> > back or

> > > >another short line.

> > > > like... " misophonia...when sound isnt safe. " �

> > > > �or some such thing.

> > > > we could make the backs all say� the same thing and the fronts

> > different.

> > > > like..

> > > > 1.front=� you heard of a hair trigger?......well, i got me a gum

> > trigger!

> > > > ( ya,thats a little silly, but the idea is to keep it friendly)

> > > > � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.

> > > > 2 front=miss oh what??

> > > > 3 front= wired for sound

> > > > �back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe

> > > > 4 front= together for awareness and hope

> > > > back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe

> > > > �5 front=misophonia at the top and then under that ..says

> > " yes,its real "

> > > > �

> > > > i could go on but im sure ya'll get the idea by now :)�

> > > > <3

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hello

Also, The word " hurt " seems more appropriate for hyperacusis which I understand

actually " hurt " .

Just my 2 cents.

Best regards

Elaine

> > > >

> > typos.

> > > > �

> > is

> > > > �

> > back or

> > different.

> > > > like..

> > trigger!

> > " yes,its real "

> > > > �

> > > > <3

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hello

actually " hurt " .

Just my 2 cents.

Best regards

Elaine

> > > >

> > typos.

> > > > �

> > is

> > > > �

> > back or

> > different.

> > > > like..

> > trigger!

> > " yes,its real "

> > > > �

> > > > <3

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I mentioned this in the deleted posts, so I'll mention it again. And this is

only my opinion...but people use the word " hurt " in terms of hurt emotions, hurt

feelings, etc. -- so the word hurt can mean more than just pain.

And the reason I think the word " soft " is appropriate is because it

distinguishes it from " loud sounds " or sounds in general. Most people can

related to loud sounds hurting, but not many can understand how soft sounds can

also cause discomfort.

The key in advertising is getting the point across in as few words as possible,

and communicating in an appropriate tone for the message and audience.

That said, I'd still love to hear more ideas.

> > > > >

> > > > > have to type one handed, and left at that...so please forgive the

> > > typos.

> > > > > �

> > > > > ok,...i definatly think thr wording needs to br neutral.nothing that

> > > is

> > > > >potentially offensive.

> > > > > �

> > > > > i like the " miss oh what? " � idea alot.

> > > > > how about we do 2 or 3 designs? keep them similar but different.

> > > > > like a hook or tag line on the front and either a web address on the

> > > back or

> > > > >another short line.

> > > > > like... " misophonia...when sound isnt safe. " �

> > > > > �or some such thing.

> > > > > we could make the backs all say� the same thing and the fronts

> > > different.

> > > > > like..

> > > > > 1.front=� you heard of a hair trigger?......well, i got me a gum

> > > trigger!

> > > > > ( ya,thats a little silly, but the idea is to keep it friendly)

> > > > > � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.

> > > > > 2 front=miss oh what??

> > > > > 3 front= wired for sound

> > > > > �back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe

> > > > > 4 front= together for awareness and hope

> > > > > back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe

> > > > > �5 front=misophonia at the top and then under that ..says

> > > " yes,its real "

> > > > > �

> > > > > i could go on but im sure ya'll get the idea by now :)�

> > > > > <3

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I mentioned this in the deleted posts, so I'll mention it again. And this is

only my opinion...but people use the word " hurt " in terms of hurt emotions, hurt

feelings, etc. -- so the word hurt can mean more than just pain.

And the reason I think the word " soft " is appropriate is because it

distinguishes it from " loud sounds " or sounds in general. Most people can

related to loud sounds hurting, but not many can understand how soft sounds can

also cause discomfort.

The key in advertising is getting the point across in as few words as possible,

and communicating in an appropriate tone for the message and audience.

That said, I'd still love to hear more ideas.

> > > > >

> > > > > have to type one handed, and left at that...so please forgive the

> > > typos.

> > > > > �

> > > > > ok,...i definatly think thr wording needs to br neutral.nothing that

> > > is

> > > > >potentially offensive.

> > > > > �

> > > > > i like the " miss oh what? " � idea alot.

> > > > > how about we do 2 or 3 designs? keep them similar but different.

> > > > > like a hook or tag line on the front and either a web address on the

> > > back or

> > > > >another short line.

> > > > > like... " misophonia...when sound isnt safe. " �

> > > > > �or some such thing.

> > > > > we could make the backs all say� the same thing and the fronts

> > > different.

> > > > > like..

> > > > > 1.front=� you heard of a hair trigger?......well, i got me a gum

> > > trigger!

> > > > > ( ya,thats a little silly, but the idea is to keep it friendly)

> > > > > 2 front=miss oh what??

> > > > > 3 front= wired for sound

> > > > > �back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe

> > > > > 4 front= together for awareness and hope

> > > > > �5 front=misophonia at the top and then under that ..says

> > > " yes,its real "

> > > > > �

> > > > > i could go on but im sure ya'll get the idea by now :)�

> > > > > <3

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Instead of " hurt " , how about " annoy " or " irritate " ? At least for me, sounds

don't hurt, they just irritate the heck out of me.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > have to type one handed, and left at that...so please forgive the

> > > > typos.

> > > > > > �

> > > > > > ok,...i definatly think thr wording needs to br neutral.nothing that

> > > > is

> > > > > >potentially offensive.

> > > > > > �

> > > > > > i like the " miss oh what? " � idea alot.

> > > > > > how about we do 2 or 3 designs? keep them similar but different.

> > > > > > like a hook or tag line on the front and either a web address on the

> > > > back or

> > > > > >another short line.

> > > > > > like... " misophonia...when sound isnt safe. " �

> > > > > > �or some such thing.

> > > > > > we could make the backs all say� the same thing and the fronts

> > > > different.

> > > > > > like..

> > > > > > 1.front=� you heard of a hair trigger?......well, i got me a

gum

> > > > trigger!

> > > > > > ( ya,thats a little silly, but the idea is to keep it friendly)

> > > > > > � back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe.

> > > > > > 2 front=miss oh what??

> > > > > > 3 front= wired for sound

> > > > > > �back= misophonia,when sound isnt safe

> > > > > > 4 front= together for awareness and hope

> > > > > > back=misophonia,when sound isnt safe

> > > > > > �5 front=misophonia at the top and then under that ..says

> > > > " yes,its real "

> > > > > > �

> > > > > > i could go on but im sure ya'll get the idea by now :)�

> > > > > > <3

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Instead of " hurt " , how about " annoy " or " irritate " ? At least for me, sounds

> > > > > >

> > > > typos.

> > > > > > �

> > > > > > ok,...i definatly think thr wording needs to br neutral.nothing that

> > > > is

> > > > > > �

> > > > > > like a hook or tag line on the front and either a web address on the

> > > > back or

> > > > different.

> > > > > > like..

gum

> > > > trigger!

> > > > " yes,its real "

> > > > > > �

> > > > > > <3

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

> > > > > >

> > > > typos.

> > > > > > �

> > > > is

> > > > > > �

> > > > back or

> > > > different.

> > > > > > like..

gum

> > > > trigger!

> > > > " yes,its real "

> > > > > > �

> > > > > > <3

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Josh, your video is awesome! I never knew what was " wrong " with me,

but I knew my anger was ridiculous and I was ashamed of it. I was so

relieved to discover I'm not the only one. Watching your video made my eyes bug

out in disbelief when you leap over the table...fantasy but still - someone who

gets it! And a whole bunch of great people here who also get it! I swear, simply

knowing that it isn't just me being a raving lunatic has increased my tolerance.

Thank you :)

As far as the t-shirt design goes, here's my 2 cents worth:

How about a cartoon brain being shoved into an old hand-operated meat

grinder and the strands coming out the other end are the different text

sentences you have at the ending of your video? It would be a simple logo, and

you could keep it to a 1 color print, so you could offer it in a few choices -

grey on black, cyan on sky, etc.

I'm thinking brain in the meat grinder because that's how my brain feels - it's

not only my ears (or my eyes from swinging legs, or my nose from overpowering

odors, lol) and I'm thinking cartoon because I'd like it to appeal to all the

younger people whose parents are here looking for help dealing with this. And

the text is important because otherwise it's very difficult to explain what it

actually is. I know, I've tried, and when I see the tilt of the head and the

glazing eyes I stop because I'm embarrassed. Not because of the 4S, but because

my behavior has been so " bad " at times that this sounds like an excuse.

> > > > > >

> > > > typos.

> > > > > > �

> > > > is

> > > > > > �

> > > > back or

> > > > different.

> > > > > > like..

gum

> > > > trigger!

> > > > " yes,its real "

> > > > > > �

> > > > > > <3

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Josh, your video is awesome! I never knew what was " wrong " with me,

but I knew my anger was ridiculous and I was ashamed of it. I was so

relieved to discover I'm not the only one. Watching your video made my eyes bug

out in disbelief when you leap over the table...fantasy but still - someone who

gets it! And a whole bunch of great people here who also get it! I swear, simply

knowing that it isn't just me being a raving lunatic has increased my tolerance.

Thank you :)

As far as the t-shirt design goes, here's my 2 cents worth:

How about a cartoon brain being shoved into an old hand-operated meat

grinder and the strands coming out the other end are the different text

sentences you have at the ending of your video? It would be a simple logo, and

you could keep it to a 1 color print, so you could offer it in a few choices -

grey on black, cyan on sky, etc.

I'm thinking brain in the meat grinder because that's how my brain feels - it's

not only my ears (or my eyes from swinging legs, or my nose from overpowering

odors, lol) and I'm thinking cartoon because I'd like it to appeal to all the

younger people whose parents are here looking for help dealing with this. And

the text is important because otherwise it's very difficult to explain what it

actually is. I know, I've tried, and when I see the tilt of the head and the

glazing eyes I stop because I'm embarrassed. Not because of the 4S, but because

my behavior has been so " bad " at times that this sounds like an excuse.

> > > > > >

> > > > typos.

> > > > > > �

> > > > is

> > > > > > �

> > > > back or

> > > > different.

> > > > > > like..

gum

> > > > trigger!

> > > > " yes,its real "

> > > > > > �

> > > > > > <3

> > > > > >

> > > > >