RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: ultimate exercise solution

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for sharing this, Elaine. I had never read it and how true it is. My dogs keep my life structured more than anything now that I am semiretired. I used to be a bit manic about the horse, but have, in recent years, have turned his care over to the people who board him. I used to think my help/interference in his care was necessary, but he looks as good as he ever did. The dogs, on the other hand, see me as their leader (or is it slave?) and I know that I am a necessary part of their life.

The cats are another matter. For the first time ever, we are dealing with mice. Everyone has had mice problems since the hurricane, and are the cats helping with this? Not that I can tell!! My largest Lab is a maniac about them, but not really effective, just excited. The cats, I think, would expect one to catch, cook and serve it to them. My daughter is the cat person. I want an animal to at least fake adoration.

W ultimate exercise solution

"A dog is the only exercise machine you cannot decide to skip when you don't feel like it."

Carolyn G. Heilbrun in "The Last Gift of Time"

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1208 - Release Date: 1/3/2008 3:52 PM

Guest guest

<<The cats, I think, would expect one to catch, cook and serve it to them

That's so funny, . My cat doesn't go outside but a friend has a few cats who catch mice. Unfortunately those little guys were outside minding their business when caught. It's so sad when they catch them, and birds. I used to think it's cruel to keep cats indoors but now I think it's cruel not to.

I work with a cat rescue group and I can tell you there are so many looking for homes. Perhaps you can motivate your cats with a threat of replacement. Nevermind, cats don't care about threats.

Speaking of cats, here are some cat quotes from Pet Weekly:

http://www.petsweekly.com/CatQuotes.html

" No heaven will not ever Heaven be;

Unless my cats are there to welcome me. "

~ Anonymous

" To err is human, to purr, feline "

~ Byrne

" There's no need for a piece of sculpture in a home that has a cat. "

~ Wesley Bates

" Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes! "

~ Theophile Gautier

" The Cat. He walked by himself, and all places were alike to him. "

~ Rudyard Kipling

" In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat "

~ Warren Eckstein

" If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because you lap is warmer. "

~ Alfred North Whitehead

" When I play with my cat, who knows whether she is not amusing herself with me more than I with her. "

~ Montaigne

" An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language. "

~ Buber

" In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats. " - English Proverb

· " It is a very inconvenient habit of kittens that what ever you say to them, they always purr. " - Carroll

· " If a cat does something, we call it instinct; if we do the same thing, for the same reason, we call it intelligence. " - Will Cuppy

· " The last thing I would accuse a cat of is innocence. " - Paley (1786-1847)

· " A cat's eyes are windows enabling us to see into another world. " - Irish Legend

· " The smallest feline is a masterpiece. " - Leonardo da Vinci

· " If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man but deteriorate the cat. " - Mark Twain

· " Nothing's more playful than a young cat, nor more grave than an old one. " - Fuller

· " If a cat did not put a firm paw down now and then, how could his human remain possessed. " - Winifred re

· " How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven. " - A. Heinlein

· " Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes! " - Theophile Gautier

· " Cats are a mysterious kind of folk. There is more passing in their minds than we are aware of. " - Sir Walter

· " Cats know how to obtain food without labor, shelter without confinement and love without penalties. " - W. L.

· " As anyone who has ever been around a cat for any length of time well knows, cats have enormous patience with the limitations of the human mind. " - Cleveland Amory ( The Cat Who Came For Christmas)

· " The cat seldom interferes with other people's rights. His intelligence keeps him from doing many of the fool things that complicate life. " - Carl Van Vechten

· " There is no more intrepid explorer than a kitten. " - Jules Champfleury

· " Cats love one so much - more than they will allow. But they have so much wisdom they keep it to themselves. " - Wilkins

· " Even overweight, cats instinctively know the cardinal rule: when fat, arrange yourself in slim poses. " - Weitz

· " A cat is there when you call her - if she doesn't have anything better to do. " - Bill Adler

· " No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens. " - Abraham Lincoln

· " I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being. " - Abraham Lincoln

· " Ignorant people think it's the noise which fighting cats make that is so aggravating, but it ain't so; it's the sickening grammar they use. " - Mark Twain

· " A home without a cat, and a well-fed, well-petted and properly revered cat, may be a perfect home, perhaps, but how can it prove its title? " - Mark Twain

· " If a fish is the movement of water embodied, given shape, then a cat is a diagram and pattern of subtle air. " - Doris Lessing

· " Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this. " - Anonymous

· " Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow. " - Jeff Valdez

· " There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats. " - Anonymous

· " There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. " - Albert Schweitzer

· " Managing senior programmers is like herding cats. " - Dave Platt

· " Time spent with cats is never wasted. " - Colette

· " The ideal of calm exists in a sitting cat. " - Jules Reynard

· " Two things are aesthetically perfect in the world - the clock and the cat. " - Emile Auguste Chartier

· " I've met many thinkers and many cats, but the wisdom of cats is infinitely superior. " - Hippolyte Taine

· " A cat can purr its way out of anything. " - Donna McCrohan

· " I myself think that to have a cat is more important than to have a Bible. " - R.H. Blyth, from Zen and Zen Classics V4

· " As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat. " - Ellen Berkeley

· " Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want. " - ph Wood Krutch

· " You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats. " - Colonial American proverb

· " Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later. " - Bly

· " One cat just leads to another. " - Ernest Hemingway

· " The cat has too much spirit to have no heart. " - Ernest Menaul

· " Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God. " - Unknown

· " Cats are glorious creatures who must on no accounts be underestimated... Their eyes are fathomless depths of cat-world mysteries. - Lesley Anne Ivory (from Glorious Cats, The Paintings of Lesley Anne Ivory)

· " To bathe a cat requires brute force, perseverance, courage of conviction... and a cat. The last ingredient is the hardest to come by. " - Baker

· " Anyone who has accustomed himself to regard the life of any living creature as worthless is in danger of arriving also at the idea of worthless human lives. " Albert Schweitzer

· " If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. " - St. Francis of Assisi

· " God made the cat in order to give man the pleasure of caressing the tiger. " - Unknown

· " The mathematical probability of a common cat doing exactly as it pleases is the one scientific absolute in the world. " - Lynn M. Osband

· " Meow is like aloha - it can mean anything. " - Hank Ketchum

· " Kittens are born with their eyes shut. They open them in about six days, take a look around, then close them again for the better part of their lives. " - Baker

· " A cat has absolute emotional honesty: human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not. " - Ernest Hemingway

· " There are few things in life more heartwarming than to be welcomed by a cat. " - Tay Hohoff

· " Way down deep, we're all motivated by the same urges. Cats have the courage to live by them. " - Jim

· " Always the cat remains a little beyond the limits we try to set for him in our blind folly. " - Andre Norton

· " A cat doesn't know what it wants and wants more of it. " - Hexem

· " For me, one of the pleasures of cats' company is their devotion to bodily comfort. " - Sir Compton Mackenzie

· " It was not I who was teaching my cat to gather rosebuds, but she who was teaching me. " - Irving Townsend

· " I saw the most beautiful cat today. It was sitting by the side of the road, its two front feet neatly and graciously together. Then it gravely swished around its tail to completely encircle itself. It was so fit and beautifully neat, that gesture, and so self-satisfied, so complacent. " - Ann Morrow Lindbergher

· " People who love cats have some of the biggest hearts around. " - Easterly

· " Is it yet another survival of jungle instinct, this hiding away from prying eyes at important times? Or merely a gesture of independence, a challenge to man and his stupid ways? " - ph

· " When your cat rubs the side of its face along your leg, it's affectionately marking you with its scent, identifying you as its private property, saying, in effect, 'You belong to me'. " - McDonough, D.M.V.

· " Cats do care. For example, they know instinctively what time we have to be at work in the morning; and they wake us up twenty minutes before the alarm goes off. " -

· " Although all cat games have their rules and rituals, these vary with the individual player. The cat, of course, never breaks a rule. If it does not follow precedent, that simply means it has created a new rule and it is up to you to learn it quickly if you want the game to continue. " - Sidney Denham

· " I rarely meddled in the cat's personal affairs and she rarely meddled in mine. Neither of us was foolish enough to attribute human emotions to our pets. " - Kinky Friedman

· " Cats are dangerous companions for writers because cat watching is a near-perfect method of writing avoidance. " - Dan Greenburg

· " Cats are successful underachievers. They only need to purr in order to get free food and TLC. What other creature can lay around the house doing nothing beyond purring, and still get free food and TLC? " - Jim Aites

· " Could the purr be anything but contemplative? " - Irving Townsend

· " Cat people are different to the extent that they generally are not conformists. How could they be with a cat running their lives? " - Louis J. Camuti, D.V.M.

· " Sleeping together is a euphemism for people, but tantamount to marriage with cats. " - Marge Percy

· " Any conditioned cat-hater can be won over by any cat who chooses to make the effort. " - Corey

" You can tell your cat anything and he'll still love you. If you lose your job or your best friend, your cat will think no less of you. " - Helen Powers

· " Cats are much like they were when they were first domesticated. They are very independent because they had to be to survive. " - Dr. Hampton

· " Cats are connoisseurs of comfort. " - Herriot

· " A cat can be trusted to purr when she is pleased, which is more than can be said for human beings. " - Ralph Inge

· " Cats come and go without ever leaving. " - Martha Curtis

· " The way to keep a cat is to try to chase it away. " - E. W. Howe

· " Are cats lazy? Well, more power to them if they are. Which one of us has not entertained the dream of doing just as he likes, when and how he likes, and as much as he likes? " - Fernand Mery

· " A little drowsing cat is an image of perfect beatitude. " - Jules Champfleury

· " He seems the incarnation of everything soft and silky and velvety, without a sharp edge in his composition, a dreamer whose philosophy is sleep and let sleep. " - Saki

· " All cats are possessed of a proud spirit, and the surest way to forfeit the esteem of a cat is to treat him as an inferior being. " - ph

· " There is no such thing as 'just a cat'. " - A. Heinlein

· " There is, indeed, no single quality of the cat that man could not emulate to his advantage. " - Carl Van Vechten

· Even if you have just destroyed a Ming Vase, purr. Usually all will be forgiven. " - Lenny stein

· " We should be careful to get out of an experience only the wisdom that is in it and stop there, lest we be like the cat that sits down on a hot stove-lid. She will never sit down on a hot stove-lid again, and that is well; but also she will never sit down on a cold one anymore. " - Mark Twain

· " If by chance I seated myself to write, she very slyly, very tenderly, seeking protection and caresses, would softly take her place on my knee and follow the comings and goings of my pen -- sometimes effacing, with an unintentional stroke of her paw, lines of whose tenor she disapproved. " - Pierre Loti

· " A cat is nobody's fool. " - Heywood Brown

· " The reason cats climb is so that they can look down on almost every other animal...it's also the reason they hate birds. " - K.C. Buffington

· " When I raise a cat from kittenhood, it learns to read me so well that it can con me and predict what I'm going to do. A young adult cat doesn't know what to expect from me and I don't know what to expect from it, so we immediately have each other's attention. " - Karl

Guest guest

Well, it's not like I needed proof of this, but it's a wet, windy world out there today, one in which I'd never go outside if I didn't have to, but I'm dogsitting and that dog had to be walked (walk him now or clean the rug later, exercise either way!!). I have a good, warm raincoat so it wasn't unpleasant. I was grateful to the dog for getting me out.

Elaine

" A dog is the only exercise machine you cannot decide to skip when you don't feel like it. "

Carolyn G. Heilbrun in " The Last Gift of Time "

Guest guest

I am with you Elaine! I love to see snow. just not walk or drive in it! lol...and it should only rain or snow at night so the sun can shine in the day!

I love the OR coast and my husband and I are exploring all the little side roads bit by bit each year on our anniversary. in the last 4 years we have managed about 75 miles of 101 as we take a week at a time. lol....we have found some great little hideaways out there!

I grew up in WA and spent a great deal of time on the Olympic Peninsula...it is truly beautiful. When I was about 11ish they had a herd of half wild burros up there and I (dumb child) found an old rotten piece of rope and managed to get it around the neck of the leader and tried to ride him. What fun it was! A wonder I did not break my neck! fortunately for me and the burro the rope was very rotten and did not last long.

I love the whole earth and there is so much of it I want to see. My idea of a great time is living forever and walking every inch of the earth! I know so many who say they would build all these fancy houses and stuff and I could care less. What better house could one ask for then the earth itself!?

Jane

Head sounds lovely. I want to go there, too. I want to go everywhere!

I don't mind the rain but this storm is causing a bit of damage and it's hard on those commuting. A big rig turned over on a bridge so that's closed. Wind is downing trees and branches. There were power failures earlier. But the rain is good and the snow is good too. I'd love to be in those mountains right now, as long as I was safely inside and not in stopped traffic on the road as people struggle to put on chains, hoping the road doesn't close before they get through.. After a blizzard has gone by it's wonderful to see the snow on the trees under a blue sky. Of course in my dream world, it never snows on roads, driveways, parking lots or sidewalks. :)

elaine

On 1/4/08, labtrek1941 <labtrek1941bellsouth (DOT) net> wrote:

I understand that all that rain is a good thing, and that the mountains are getting a lot of snow which will fill the lakes, reservoirs, etc. for next summer. Think how happy all of those people who ski will be. Head, Utah, which I love in the summer, has had plenty of snow and wind this week and is predicted for sunny and cold this weekend, so I will be thinking about happy skiers enjoying the snow on my flower and elk covered summer trails. To each his own.

W

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Guest guest

when i sit in my chair, just the way my cat wants me to, and after

i've put up with all the kneeding, my cat looks at me like i'm a

godess, does that count?

laurie

>

> Thanks for sharing this, Elaine. I had never read it and how true

it is. My dogs keep my life structured more than anything now that I

am semiretired. I used to be a bit manic about the horse, but have,

in recent years, have turned his care over to the people who board

him. I used to think my help/interference in his care was necessary,

but he looks as good as he ever did. The dogs, on the other hand, see

me as their leader (or is it slave?) and I know that I am a necessary

part of their life.

> The cats are another matter. For the first time ever, we are

dealing with mice. Everyone has had mice problems since the

hurricane, and are the cats helping with this? Not that I can tell!!

My largest Lab is a maniac about them, but not really effective, just

excited. The cats, I think, would expect one to catch, cook and serve

it to them. My daughter is the cat person. I want an animal to at

least fake adoration.

> W ultimate exercise solution

>

>

>

> " A dog is the only exercise machine you cannot decide to skip when

you don't feel like it. "

>

> Carolyn G. Heilbrun in " The Last Gift of Time "

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1208 - Release Date:

1/3/2008 3:52 PM

>

Guest guest

absolutely it counts, Laurie. Oregon is such a beautiful state. I used t ride up the coast during winter (usually Feb when the storms were mostly gone and beginning in CA) as far as I could go in the days I had, then on the last day I'd get on Route 5 and return home. I loved those trips and hope to do it again some day. I'd also like to explore the coastal mtns and more of Washington. Someday......

Elaine

when i sit in my chair, just the way my cat wants me to, and afteri've put up with all the kneeding, my cat looks at me like i'm agodess, does that count? laurie>> Thanks for sharing this, Elaine. I had never read it and how trueit is. My dogs keep my life structured more than anything now that I

am semiretired. I used to be a bit manic about the horse, but have,in recent years, have turned his care over to the people who boardhim. I used to think my help/interference in his care was necessary,but he looks as good as he ever did. The dogs, on the other hand, see

me as their leader (or is it slave?) and I know that I am a necessarypart of their life. > The cats are another matter. For the first time ever, we aredealing with mice. Everyone has had mice problems since the

hurricane, and are the cats helping with this? Not that I can tell!!My largest Lab is a maniac about them, but not really effective, justexcited. The cats, I think, would expect one to catch, cook and serve

it to them. My daughter is the cat person. I want an animal to atleast fake adoration.> W ultimate exercise solution> > > > " A dog is the only exercise machine you cannot decide to skip when

you don't feel like it. " > > Carolyn G. Heilbrun in " The Last Gift of Time " > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >----------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1208 - Release Date:1/3/2008 3:52 PM>

Guest guest

I understand that all that rain is a good thing, and that the mountains are getting a lot of snow which will fill the lakes, reservoirs, etc. for next summer. Think how happy all of those people who ski will be. Head, Utah, which I love in the summer, has had plenty of snow and wind this week and is predicted for sunny and cold this weekend, so I will be thinking about happy skiers enjoying the snow on my flower and elk covered summer trails. To each his own.

W

Well, it's not like I needed proof of this, but it's a wet, windy world out there today, one in which I'd never go outside if I didn't have to, but I'm dogsitting and that dog had to be walked (walk him now or clean the rug later, exercise either way!!). I have a good, warm raincoat so it wasn't unpleasant. I was grateful to the dog for getting me out.

Elaine

"A dog is the only exercise machine you cannot decide to skip when you don't feel like it."

Carolyn G. Heilbrun in "The Last Gift of Time"

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1209 - Release Date: 1/4/2008 12:05 PM

Guest guest

Your cat is telling you what he/she thinks is necessary to keep you doing what he wants you to do. Acutally I like cats much better than I admit. We spent the summer of 2003 capturing a colony of feral cats and getting them neutered, spayed, vaccinated and released, and those which have survived coyotes, hawks and hurricanes still live on our property. They will sit and seem to take pleasure in our company when we are gardening, but will not let us approach them. We started out with 12 and now have 4 not counting our 3 tame cats mentioned before.

W ultimate exercise solution> > > > "A dog is the only exercise machine you cannot decide to skip whenyou don't feel like it."> > Carolyn G. Heilbrun in "The Last Gift of Time"> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >----------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1208 - Release Date:1/3/2008 3:52 PM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1209 - Release Date: 1/4/2008 12:05 PM

Guest guest

I have read that cats take a huge toll on songbirds, and we have birdfeeders and hummingbird feeders all over the place, so a contradiction in intent if there ever was one. Actually, only one (maybe two) of the cats living here seems to be a very accomplished hunter. Even the feral ones. They all have plenty of commercial food available, which they share with some not terribly wild raccoons and a possum. A cat that is really motivated to hunt does so for the sport rather than hunger, and I had one of those until she died last spring at age 17. She was a hunting machine and very successful. The only bird casualties we see any more are when fledgelings fall out of the nest and a cat is around. Most birds nesting near the house are mockingbirds and all the cats we have now are afraid of mockingbirds with good reason.

Still, I agree with you and after this feral population is gone, there will be no outside cats here for the sake of the birds as well as the cats.

Thanks for the quotes. They are wonderful, and I will share them with my daughter.

W

<<The cats, I think, would expect one to catch, cook and serve it to them

That's so funny, . My cat doesn't go outside but a friend has a few cats who catch mice. Unfortunately those little guys were outside minding their business when caught. It's so sad when they catch them, and birds. I used to think it's cruel to keep cats indoors but now I think it's cruel not to.

I work with a cat rescue group and I can tell you there are so many looking for homes. Perhaps you can motivate your cats with a threat of replacement. Nevermind, cats don't care about threats.

Speaking of cats, here are some cat quotes from Pet Weekly:

http://www.petsweekly.com/CatQuotes.html

"No heaven will not ever Heaven be;

Unless my cats are there to welcome me."

~ Anonymous

"To err is human, to purr, feline"

~ Byrne

"There's no need for a piece of sculpture in a home that has a cat."

~ Wesley Bates

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!"

~ Theophile Gautier

"The Cat. He walked by himself, and all places were alike to him."

~ Rudyard Kipling

"In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat"

~ Warren Eckstein

"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because you lap is warmer."

~ Alfred North Whitehead

"When I play with my cat, who knows whether she is not amusing herself with me more than I with her."

~ Montaigne

"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language."

~ Buber

"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." - English Proverb

· "It is a very inconvenient habit of kittens that what ever you say to them, they always purr." - Carroll

· "If a cat does something, we call it instinct; if we do the same thing, for the same reason, we call it intelligence." - Will Cuppy

· "The last thing I would accuse a cat of is innocence." - Paley (1786-1847)

· "A cat's eyes are windows enabling us to see into another world." - Irish Legend

· "The smallest feline is a masterpiece." - Leonardo da Vinci

· "If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man but deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

· "Nothing's more playful than a young cat, nor more grave than an old one." - Fuller

· "If a cat did not put a firm paw down now and then, how could his human remain possessed." - Winifred re

· "How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven." - A. Heinlein

· "Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" - Theophile Gautier

· "Cats are a mysterious kind of folk. There is more passing in their minds than we are aware of." - Sir Walter

· "Cats know how to obtain food without labor, shelter without confinement and love without penalties." - W. L.

· "As anyone who has ever been around a cat for any length of time well knows, cats have enormous patience with the limitations of the human mind." - Cleveland Amory ( The Cat Who Came For Christmas)

· "The cat seldom interferes with other people's rights. His intelligence keeps him from doing many of the fool things that complicate life." - Carl Van Vechten

· "There is no more intrepid explorer than a kitten." - Jules Champfleury

· "Cats love one so much - more than they will allow. But they have so much wisdom they keep it to themselves." - Wilkins

· "Even overweight, cats instinctively know the cardinal rule: when fat, arrange yourself in slim poses." - Weitz

· "A cat is there when you call her - if she doesn't have anything better to do." - Bill Adler

· "No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens." - Abraham Lincoln

· "I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being." - Abraham Lincoln

· "Ignorant people think it's the noise which fighting cats make that is so aggravating, but it ain't so; it's the sickening grammar they use." - Mark Twain

· "A home without a cat, and a well-fed, well-petted and properly revered cat, may be a perfect home, perhaps, but how can it prove its title?" - Mark Twain

· "If a fish is the movement of water embodied, given shape, then a cat is a diagram and pattern of subtle air." - Doris Lessing

· "Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

· "Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow." - Jeff Valdez

· "There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats." - Anonymous

· "There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

· "Managing senior programmers is like herding cats." - Dave Platt

· "Time spent with cats is never wasted." - Colette

· "The ideal of calm exists in a sitting cat." - Jules Reynard

· "Two things are aesthetically perfect in the world - the clock and the cat." - Emile Auguste Chartier

· "I've met many thinkers and many cats, but the wisdom of cats is infinitely superior." - Hippolyte Taine

· "A cat can purr its way out of anything." - Donna McCrohan

· "I myself think that to have a cat is more important than to have a Bible." - R.H. Blyth, from Zen and Zen Classics V4

· "As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat." - Ellen Berkeley

· "Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want." - ph Wood Krutch

· "You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats." - Colonial American proverb

· "Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later." - Bly

· "One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway

· "The cat has too much spirit to have no heart." - Ernest Menaul

· "Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God." - Unknown

· "Cats are glorious creatures who must on no accounts be underestimated... Their eyes are fathomless depths of cat-world mysteries. - Lesley Anne Ivory (from Glorious Cats, The Paintings of Lesley Anne Ivory)

· "To bathe a cat requires brute force, perseverance, courage of conviction... and a cat. The last ingredient is the hardest to come by." - Baker

· "Anyone who has accustomed himself to regard the life of any living creature as worthless is in danger of arriving also at the idea of worthless human lives." Albert Schweitzer

· "If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men." - St. Francis of Assisi

· "God made the cat in order to give man the pleasure of caressing the tiger." - Unknown

· "The mathematical probability of a common cat doing exactly as it pleases is the one scientific absolute in the world." - Lynn M. Osband

· "Meow is like aloha - it can mean anything." - Hank Ketchum

· "Kittens are born with their eyes shut. They open them in about six days, take a look around, then close them again for the better part of their lives." - Baker

· "A cat has absolute emotional honesty: human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not." - Ernest Hemingway

· "There are few things in life more heartwarming than to be welcomed by a cat." - Tay Hohoff

· "Way down deep, we're all motivated by the same urges. Cats have the courage to live by them." - Jim

· "Always the cat remains a little beyond the limits we try to set for him in our blind folly." - Andre Norton

· "A cat doesn't know what it wants and wants more of it." - Hexem

· "For me, one of the pleasures of cats' company is their devotion to bodily comfort." - Sir Compton Mackenzie

· "It was not I who was teaching my cat to gather rosebuds, but she who was teaching me." - Irving Townsend

· "I saw the most beautiful cat today. It was sitting by the side of the road, its two front feet neatly and graciously together. Then it gravely swished around its tail to completely encircle itself. It was so fit and beautifully neat, that gesture, and so self-satisfied, so complacent." - Ann Morrow Lindbergher

· "People who love cats have some of the biggest hearts around." - Easterly

· "Is it yet another survival of jungle instinct, this hiding away from prying eyes at important times? Or merely a gesture of independence, a challenge to man and his stupid ways?" - ph

· "When your cat rubs the side of its face along your leg, it's affectionately marking you with its scent, identifying you as its private property, saying, in effect, 'You belong to me'." - McDonough, D.M.V.

· "Cats do care. For example, they know instinctively what time we have to be at work in the morning; and they wake us up twenty minutes before the alarm goes off." -

· "Although all cat games have their rules and rituals, these vary with the individual player. The cat, of course, never breaks a rule. If it does not follow precedent, that simply means it has created a new rule and it is up to you to learn it quickly if you want the game to continue." - Sidney Denham

· "I rarely meddled in the cat's personal affairs and she rarely meddled in mine. Neither of us was foolish enough to attribute human emotions to our pets." - Kinky Friedman

· "Cats are dangerous companions for writers because cat watching is a near-perfect method of writing avoidance." - Dan Greenburg

· "Cats are successful underachievers. They only need to purr in order to get free food and TLC. What other creature can lay around the house doing nothing beyond purring, and still get free food and TLC?" - Jim Aites

· "Could the purr be anything but contemplative?" - Irving Townsend

· "Cat people are different to the extent that they generally are not conformists. How could they be with a cat running their lives?" - Louis J. Camuti, D.V.M.

· "Sleeping together is a euphemism for people, but tantamount to marriage with cats." - Marge Percy

· "Any conditioned cat-hater can be won over by any cat who chooses to make the effort." - Corey "You can tell your cat anything and he'll still love you. If you lose your job or your best friend, your cat will think no less of you." - Helen Powers

· "Cats are much like they were when they were first domesticated. They are very independent because they had to be to survive." - Dr. Hampton

· "Cats are connoisseurs of comfort." - Herriot

· "A cat can be trusted to purr when she is pleased, which is more than can be said for human beings." - Ralph Inge

· "Cats come and go without ever leaving." - Martha Curtis

· "The way to keep a cat is to try to chase it away." - E. W. Howe

· "Are cats lazy? Well, more power to them if they are. Which one of us has not entertained the dream of doing just as he likes, when and how he likes, and as much as he likes?" - Fernand Mery

· "A little drowsing cat is an image of perfect beatitude." - Jules Champfleury

· "He seems the incarnation of everything soft and silky and velvety, without a sharp edge in his composition, a dreamer whose philosophy is sleep and let sleep." - Saki

· "All cats are possessed of a proud spirit, and the surest way to forfeit the esteem of a cat is to treat him as an inferior being." - ph

· "There is no such thing as 'just a cat'." - A. Heinlein

· "There is, indeed, no single quality of the cat that man could not emulate to his advantage." - Carl Van Vechten

· Even if you have just destroyed a Ming Vase, purr. Usually all will be forgiven." - Lenny stein

· "We should be careful to get out of an experience only the wisdom that is in it and stop there, lest we be like the cat that sits down on a hot stove-lid. She will never sit down on a hot stove-lid again, and that is well; but also she will never sit down on a cold one anymore." - Mark Twain

· "If by chance I seated myself to write, she very slyly, very tenderly, seeking protection and caresses, would softly take her place on my knee and follow the comings and goings of my pen -- sometimes effacing, with an unintentional stroke of her paw, lines of whose tenor she disapproved." - Pierre Loti

· "A cat is nobody's fool." - Heywood Brown

· "The reason cats climb is so that they can look down on almost every other animal...it's also the reason they hate birds." - K.C. Buffington

· "When I raise a cat from kittenhood, it learns to read me so well that it can con me and predict what I'm going to do. A young adult cat doesn't know what to expect from me and I don't know what to expect from it, so we immediately have each other's attention." - Karl

Guest guest

It's hard. when I see a cat sunning herself in the yard or kittens playing in the leaves, it's wonderful to see them enjoying themselves. Yet when they catch birds and small animals or get hit by a car, it's so tragic. If I had my own home, I would want to make a large outdoor enclosure for the cats to use when they wish, but I know that's not possible for most people. I think of my apt being just a large cage for my poor cat who can never go out -- or if he ever does get out, he'll be unprepared to care for himself.

If only I could find a way to save them all.

I have read that cats take a huge toll on songbirds, and we have birdfeeders and hummingbird feeders all over the place, so a contradiction in intent if there ever was one. Actually, only one (maybe two) of the cats living here seems to be a very accomplished hunter. Even the feral ones. They all have plenty of commercial food available, which they share with some not terribly wild raccoons and a possum. A cat that is really motivated to hunt does so for the sport rather than hunger, and I had one of those until she died last spring at age 17. She was a hunting machine and very successful. The only bird casualties we see any more are when fledgelings fall out of the nest and a cat is around. Most birds nesting near the house are mockingbirds and all the cats we have now are afraid of mockingbirds with good reason.

Still, I agree with you and after this feral population is gone, there will be no outside cats here for the sake of the birds as well as the cats.

Thanks for the quotes. They are wonderful, and I will share them with my daughter.

W

Guest guest

I don't mind the rain but this storm is causing a bit of damage and it's hard on those commuting. A big rig turned over on a bridge so that's closed. Wind is downing trees and branches. There were power failures earlier. But the rain is good and the snow is good too. I'd love to be in those mountains right now, as long as I was safely inside and not in stopped traffic on the road as people struggle to put on chains, hoping the road doesn't close before they get through.. After a blizzard has gone by it's wonderful to see the snow on the trees under a blue sky. Of course in my dream world, it never snows on roads, driveways, parking lots or sidewalks. :)

elaine

W

Guest guest

Acutally I like cats much better than I admit

I always say that I am not a cat person and don't particularly care for cats. That makes it hard to explain why these cats keep coming to live in my house lol Two summers ago I passed a box beside the road and realized that it was moving. I stopped (because I am stupid!) and there was the sickest looking kitten you would ever want to see in your life and UGLY! I picked the stupid thing up and took it home and said Ok, I am just going to make it well and find it a home (oh yea, everyone is looking for stray UGLY cats!) Well, $500 later I finally had the cat healthy!! And by then my Brussels Griffon had adopted him. Now she and Oliver lie in on the center of my bed every morning and bathe each other by the hour. I tell them both they are truly kinky and not even species specific! lol

JanetStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Guest guest

Of course in my dream world, it never snows on roads, driveways, parking lots or sidewalks.

Elaine,

The winters have changed so much here in North Carolina. We used to get about three good snows a winter, but now it might not snow for 3-4 years. And when it does snow its frequently that wet icy stuff that is a lot more dangerous than it is pretty! The last time I saw a really pretty snow was when I went to a dog show last year in Lousiville and when I came home it started to snow and snowed all the way through Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia and never stopped until I got to North Carolina! I had more than enough snow by then for the year! Like most of us here, I would like to see one good snow this winter. We had a thunderstorm a few days ago and they say here that if you have a thunderstorm in the winter you will have snow within ten days. Is that saying just local or have other people heard it?

Guest guest

bit each year on our anniversary. in the last 4 years we have managed about 75 miles of 101 as we take a week at a time. lol....we have found some great little hideaways out there!

Jane,

One of my great vacation dreams has always been to drive Highway 101. When I was out there in the 80s I intended to do that before I left but circumstances simply did not work out to allow that. Right now I am walking the Pacific Crest walking trail in America on the Move, but somehow its not just the same! lol

My current area of exploration is Hwy I40. I live at exit 319 and am 100 miles from the beach at Wilmington. In the other direction I can be in Asheville in 4 hours, followed by Gatlinburg which is just a little way off the road and then Nashville. I go to Nashville every few years to visit a good friend of mine and go to the Grand Old Opry. The eastern mountains are wonderful also!

Guest guest

after a fresh snow, and the incredible, sparkling beauty of a world encased in ice

I am originally from upstate NY (where as Jeff Foxworthy says, we have all four season - Winter's comin, Winter's here, Winter's still here, and construction!) and I really do miss the snow. I don't miss having it for four frigging months!! But I do miss the times of homemade bread in the oven and a big pot of soup on the stove after a walk through the woods covered in a fresh snow fall. My one rescue dog, Sierra, is half Keeshond and half Chow. She goes CRAZY when she sees a little bit of snow falling - must be some distant inborn memories of life in the frozen north - living here I keep her shaved except in the winter. right now she looks like a long haired wolf.

Guest guest

All around, I think NC is a wonderful state - or it used to be when it rained here. The Outer Banks is a lovely area, but personally I love the mountains. I have spent many years in both upstate NY and on the gulf coast (in Alabama and Florida) and I much prefer this moderate climate - especially for the kind of work that I do. Still, the beauty of the Pacific Northwest is, to me, a beauty that is simply startling and dramatic by comparison - it constantly takes your breath away. I had a hard time with the deep south - just too steamy and hot for me and I was out in it doing home health for 14 years!! Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Guest guest

I hope things are better, weather-wise, today, Elaine. It has been a very long time since I have seen a real snow, but I still remember the quiet and peace one feels after a fresh snow, and the incredible, sparkling beauty of a world encased in ice when the sun shines after an ice storm. Wish I could afford to travel as much as I would like.

W

Re: Re: ultimate exercise solution

elaine

W

Guest guest

I see that I was mistaken about your living in Asheville, Janet. Sounds like you are in good driving range to enjoy both the mountains and the coast. I have been in that part of the state very little. When my daughter was in high school, she used to do an enrichment thing at Duke University every summer. When we picked her up we would take I-40 to Asheville and spend some time there. Thanks to the exploring nature of my grandparents, I know most of western NC intimately, but not much about the rest of the state.

bit each year on our anniversary. in the last 4 years we have managed about 75 miles of 101 as we take a week at a time. lol....we have found some great little hideaways out there!

Jane,

One of my great vacation dreams has always been to drive Highway 101. When I was out there in the 80s I intended to do that before I left but circumstances simply did not work out to allow that. Right now I am walking the Pacific Crest walking trail in America on the Move, but somehow its not just the same! lol

My current area of exploration is Hwy I40. I live at exit 319 and am 100 miles from the beach at Wilmington. In the other direction I can be in Asheville in 4 hours, followed by Gatlinburg which is just a little way off the road and then Nashville. I go to Nashville every few years to visit a good friend of mine and go to the Grand Old Opry. The eastern mountains are wonderful also!

Janet

Guest guest

So you have a Keeshond cross and a Brussels Griffon. What is your third dog, and what sort of personality does the BG have. I have never actually known one, in fact, not sure I have even seen one at a dog show.

My three Labs are the three different types you typically see. One is from a local kennel which breeds field trial stock, and he is way too energetic and focused, a real working dog. One is from a show kennel in North Carolina and is beautiful, laid back and submissive. The third is a rescue dog from the Humane Society. He is very large, not too typy and my shadow, sooo grateful for a second chance. I had lost the dog of a lifetime, a close relative of my North Carolina Lab, and was grieving terribly. All in one week, I was convinced to foster the Humane Society dog who was sick, was given the field trial bred puppy for Christmas by my grown children, and was contacted by the breeder of the dog I was grieving for, telling me that she had a litter coming and that my name was on one of the puppies. From zero to three dogs just like that. I had never had a Lab until 1990 when the people who keep our horses gave us one that had wandered up to the farm. He was a wonderful dog that someone had owned, loved and made a perfect gentleman of. Such a hard act to follow that while we have always had Labs since, we could never bring ourselves to get another chocolate Lab. The present ones are two blacks and one yellow (the rescue dog).

I think there are lots of smarter dogs than Labs, but I like that they, for the most part are non agressive, and eager to please. I do not like that they are shedding machines year round. I could stuff mattresses with the hair I vacuum up. Also they are inveterate chewers and take two or more years to grow out of chewing up everything they can get to. Some never stop chewing things. My yellow Lab loves his toys, protects them and keeps them away from the other two. Radar, the field trial boy, will steal and destroy any of Jeb's toys he can get. Robin, the NC boy, prefers my socks and will carry one aroung gently until Radar starts a tug-of-war with him. Then goodbye to the sock.

W

In a message dated 1/5/2008 9:13:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, labtrek1941bellsouth (DOT) net writes:

after a fresh snow, and the incredible, sparkling beauty of a world encased in ice

I am originally from upstate NY (where as Jeff Foxworthy says, we have all four season - Winter's comin, Winter's here, Winter's still here, and construction!) and I really do miss the snow. I don't miss having it for four frigging months!! But I do miss the times of homemade bread in the oven and a big pot of soup on the stove after a walk through the woods covered in a fresh snow fall. My one rescue dog, Sierra, is half Keeshond and half Chow. She goes CRAZY when she sees a little bit of snow falling - must be some distant inborn memories of life in the frozen north - living here I keep her shaved except in the winter. right now she looks like a long haired wolf.

Janet

Guest guest

I agree about the climate down here. I first visited the California coast in 1969, and thought I had gone to heaven. We drove along the coast from Los Angeles to San Francisco. The pictures of north of there up into Oregon and Washington state are incredible. I can understand why so many people have moved there. I feel about it the way I feel about southern Utah. I would love to live there, but the resources are stretched so thin, I would feel guilty. Now it is getting that way in western NC.

Now is a good time to be here. The temperatures today and tomorrow are supposed to get up to around 70. I just have to focus on the nice five months from November thru March.

All around, I think NC is a wonderful state - or it used to be when it rained here. The Outer Banks is a lovely area, but personally I love the mountains. I have spent many years in both upstate NY and on the gulf coast (in Alabama and Florida) and I much prefer this moderate climate - especially for the kind of work that I do. Still, the beauty of the Pacific Northwest is, to me, a beauty that is simply startling and dramatic by comparison - it constantly takes your breath away. I had a hard time with the deep south - just too steamy and hot for me and I was out in it doing home health for 14 years!!

Guest guest

So you have a Keeshond cross and a Brussels Griffon. What is your third dog, and what sort of personality does the BG have. I have never actually known one, in fact, not sure I have even seen one at a dog show

Did you ever see the movie As Good As It Gets a few years ago with Jack Nicholson? Little red dog with a black beard? That is a Brussels Griffon. Having a Griff is like having a toddler in the house for about 15 years. they follow you around, demand your time, want to be held, sit in your lap, cuddle with you whenever you lay down, give you Griffy kisses whenever they are allowed. They are meant for women who either do not have kids or couples whose kids are grown who want to have a baby in the house! lol I belong to an online Griff group and everyone in the group pretty much fits this description. My third dog is a 14 year old chihuahua/feist mix who came from under a Cajun's trailer in Mobile Alabama when I was doing home health down there - a runt of the litter who was filled with worms and covered with ticks and lucky he lived! so all of yours are fairly close to the same age and are the same breed. Mine range from 10 lbs to 70 lbs and from age 14 to age 2!

Guest guest

we have always had cats. I became allergic to them after having my second son, so they live outside, but we still have them. At the present time we only have one...he is ugly and kind of dumb...we had him since he was tiny, tiny....he is 13 now.

He has a fetish about toes and earlobes. He was weaned too early apparently and has the fixation his whole life...we always tell him no bites and he is pretty good but it is funny if we don't keep an eye on him with bare feet in the summer! Especially when we have guests!

We have had a manx who liked to play with water. We have had a silly cat who washed his food in the water dish like a racoon and ate it off his paw. We had one who weighed about 4 to 5 pounds her whole life and would kill rattlesnakes and half grown jack rabbits bigger then she was and drag them home to her kittens. I love cats. I love dogs as well but have so little spare time I feel it would be selfish to have one. dogs require so much more then cats do. We also have chickens. My grand children love the chickens and would live with them I believe if they could. When clients come over with their children they all want to see the chickens also. I have even caught my elderly neighbor in the back out there talking to them! lol I think they just somehow appeal to people.

Jane

I like to think that cats create a fantasy life, much as people do. I watch my son's cat who never goes outside "kill" all sorts of things from a houseplant leaf to a scrap of paper, with great enthisiasm. Then I saw her actually kill a mouse, which I have not yet seen my outside or inside/outside cats do. I do not think she has any less happy life than any of the other cats that I am around, and she will almost certainly outlive the other cats. The idea of an outside enclosure would be nice, but much harder than confining a dog.

W

It's hard. when I see a cat sunning herself in the yard or kittens playing in the leaves, it's wonderful to see them enjoying themselves. Yet when they catch birds and small animals or get hit by a car, it's so tragic. If I had my own home, I would want to make a large outdoor enclosure for the cats to use when they wish, but I know that's not possible for most people. I think of my apt being just a large cage for my poor cat who can never go out -- or if he ever does get out, he'll be unprepared to care for himself.

If only I could find a way to save them all.

W

Guest guest

for what i think is the most fabulous coast drive, it has to be up in

Canada just north of Washington. On hwy 99 on the way to Whistler the

Ocean comes way inland, and there's a bunch of tall hills popping out

of the water like little mountain caps. If you come through right

after the snow they are all covered in snow and surrounded by water.

We came through at dawn and it was the most amazing sight i've ever

seen. Water, snow, trees, sunrise and majestic views.

I'm just bummed we didnt have pictures.

laurie

>

> absolutely it counts, Laurie. Oregon is such a beautiful state. I

used t

> ride up the coast during winter (usually Feb when the storms were mostly

> gone and beginning in CA) as far as I could go in the days I had,

then on

> the last day I'd get on Route 5 and return home. I loved those trips

> and hope to do it again some day. I'd also like to explore the

coastal mtns

> and more of Washington. Someday......

>

> Elaine

>

Guest guest

i hadn't heard that one, but here, thunder is usually followed by a

hail storm. we've had a bit of snow here with the thunder lately, but

mostly it's been sleet, snow & rain mixed.

laurie

>

>

> In a message dated 1/5/2008 2:17:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> elrole@... writes:

>

> Of course in my dream world, it never snows on roads, driveways,

parking

> lots or sidewalks.

>

>

> Elaine,

>

> The winters have changed so much here in North Carolina. We used

to get

> about three good snows a winter, but now it might not snow for 3-4

years. And

> when it does snow its frequently that wet icy stuff that is a lot

more

> dangerous than it is pretty! The last time I saw a really pretty

snow was when I

> went to a dog show last year in Lousiville and when I came home it

started

> to snow and snowed all the way through Kentucky, West Virginia,

Virginia and

> never stopped until I got to North Carolina! I had more than enough

snow by

> then for the year! Like most of us here, I would like to see one

good snow

> this winter. We had a thunderstorm a few days ago and they say

here that if

> you have a thunderstorm in the winter you will have snow within ten

days. Is

> that saying just local or have other people heard it?

>

> Janet

>

>

>

> **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.

> http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

>

Guest guest

i love labs, my sister has a huge lab, he's a big buffoon and loveable

but will knock you over with his tail when he turns around. my

neighbors have 2 dogs that are part lab & part pit bull and the lab

nature has come out in both dogs.

went at looked a 1.5 acre property today, we're calling the mortgage

broker on monday to see what she says.

laurie

>

> So you have a Keeshond cross and a Brussels Griffon. What is your

third dog, and what sort of personality does the BG have. I have

never actually known one, in fact, not sure I have even seen one at a

dog show.

> My three Labs are the three different types you typically see. One

is from a local kennel which breeds field trial stock, and he is way

too energetic and focused, a real working dog. One is from a show

kennel in North Carolina and is beautiful, laid back and submissive.

The third is a rescue dog from the Humane Society. He is very large,

not too typy and my shadow, sooo grateful for a second chance. I had

lost the dog of a lifetime, a close relative of my North Carolina Lab,

and was grieving terribly. All in one week, I was convinced to foster

the Humane Society dog who was sick, was given the field trial bred

puppy for Christmas by my grown children, and was contacted by the

breeder of the dog I was grieving for, telling me that she had a

litter coming and that my name was on one of the puppies. From zero

to three dogs just like that. I had never had a Lab until 1990 when

the people who keep our horses gave us one that had wandered up to the

farm. He was a wonderful dog that someone had owned, loved and made

a perfect gentleman of. Such a hard act to follow that while we have

always had Labs since, we could never bring ourselves to get another

chocolate Lab. The present ones are two blacks and one yellow (the

rescue dog).

> I think there are lots of smarter dogs than Labs, but I like that

they, for the most part are non agressive, and eager to please. I do

not like that they are shedding machines year round. I could stuff

mattresses with the hair I vacuum up. Also they are inveterate

chewers and take two or more years to grow out of chewing up

everything they can get to. Some never stop chewing things. My

yellow Lab loves his toys, protects them and keeps them away from the

other two. Radar, the field trial boy, will steal and destroy any of

Jeb's toys he can get. Robin, the NC boy, prefers my socks and will

carry one aroung gently until Radar starts a tug-of-war with him.

Then goodbye to the sock.

> W

> Re: Re: ultimate exercise solution

>

>

>

> In a message dated 1/5/2008 9:13:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

labtrek1941@... writes:

> after a fresh snow, and the incredible, sparkling beauty of a

world encased in ice

> I am originally from upstate NY (where as Jeff Foxworthy says, we

have all four season - Winter's comin, Winter's here, Winter's still

here, and construction!) and I really do miss the snow. I don't miss

having it for four frigging months!! But I do miss the times of

homemade bread in the oven and a big pot of soup on the stove after a

walk through the woods covered in a fresh snow fall. My one rescue

dog, Sierra, is half Keeshond and half Chow. She goes CRAZY when she

sees a little bit of snow falling - must be some distant inborn

memories of life in the frozen north - living here I keep her shaved

except in the winter. right now she looks like a long haired wolf.

>

> Janet

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1209 - Release Date:

1/4/2008 12:05 PM

>