RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Help!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Sis. I will print this out and buy this stuff. I can't wait to get this done and I am so glad that I have the opportunity to do so. I'll keep everyone informed. I appreciate you taking the time to write. I hope to help out more people when I am feeling better. auntsisnj <auntsisnj@...> wrote: ,It is so amazing to me - because the exact same words have been used by so many other women who have come here. I

honestly remember others saying numerous times that they would get lost while driving. I wish you all the best in your explant surgery, and I have seen many women get better after explant, including from the physical pain you have described. I have heard that Dr. Huang is excellent, so you are in good hands.When I went for my explant, I brought alot of sweat pants because I knew I'd be spending alot of time in my hotel room. I also brought zip up hooded sweatshirts. Otherwise, I just brought things to do while in the hotel room to keep me occupied, and I found that my cellphone was my lifeline. I brought alot of bottled water along, too, because I was told it was important to drink alot of water after surgery. I brought milk of magnesia along in the event I got bound up by the pain medications. I brought a journal so I could write down what I had just been through. I know how far away your surgery feels -

that's how I felt, too. However, I survived until the surgery and now I'm more than a year post explant. Sis>> Hi Everybody,> > I am very stressed out right now. I have been very positive up until now, but now I am at the point where I don't think I can work much longer. Today is the third time I had to leave my shift because I couldn't finish it. I can't focus, I felt as though I was going to pass out, and I'm not even walking straight. I wait tables and I find myself walking into things, burning myself, and more. I have extreme pain in my neck, shoulders, breasts, and back...behind my implants. I can't remember anything and have to ask people things over and over. I can't even drive because I don't remember where to go. I sat in my car

for 20 minutes before going into the store to get a few things for dinner....it took me that long to figure out what I needed.> > I am having my explant on March 13 with Dr. Huang. What do I need to do? I need to know what I should bring and how to prepare for this. I am so tired that it is hard for me to just write this let alone research stuff. I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I seriously feel like I am losing it and don't know how much longer I can take this. Can someone please give me a little focus? I know my surgery date is soon, but with the pain and all it feels like so far away. Thanks.> > > > > ---------------------------------> TV dinner still cooling?> Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.>

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

That's nice to hear Nan and I wish you luck with Dr. Kolb. Thank you so much for the support. I finally broke down and called my mom, crying. I can take a lot of pain, but this is too much. I am going to remain positive...I just need to stay focused. Thanks again. nnnttwilliams <nnnttwilliams@...> wrote: -, I am so sorry you are going through this. Just to let you know you are not alone, there are so many of us out here. My

explant was five weeks ago and the last weeks were awful, I had the EXACT symptoms, and although I am still sick, the burning from the implants is gone. I did have to quit working. So there is no happy ending for me yet, but if you listen a lot of these women have been to hell and back and survived and healed. So there is hope. Love Nan-- In , <waltjenking@...> wrote:>> Hi Everybody,> > I am very stressed out right now. I have been very positive up until now, but now I am at the point where I don't think I can work much longer. Today is the third time I had to leave my shift because I couldn't finish it. I can't focus, I felt as though I was going to pass out, and I'm not even walking straight. I wait tables and I find myself walking into things, burning myself, and more. I

have extreme pain in my neck, shoulders, breasts, and back...behind my implants. I can't remember anything and have to ask people things over and over. I can't even drive because I don't remember where to go. I sat in my car for 20 minutes before going into the store to get a few things for dinner....it took me that long to figure out what I needed.> > I am having my explant on March 13 with Dr. Huang. What do I need to do? I need to know what I should bring and how to prepare for this. I am so tired that it is hard for me to just write this let alone research stuff. I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I seriously feel like I am losing it and don't know how much longer I can take this. Can someone please give me a little focus? I know my surgery date is soon, but with the pain and all it feels like so far away. Thanks.> > > > >

---------------------------------> TV dinner still cooling?> Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.>

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Rogene, Do you know if it's okay for me to take probiotics all the way up to surgery? I was told to stop garlic two weeks prior, along with my St. 's Wart and Valerian Root, and a bunch of other stuff. I just bought Fungal defense...should I start it now and do I just follow the directions or is there a different dosage you recommend? Thanks.Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote: . . . It's normal for a woman to feel worse just prior to explant . .. You've been struggling for some time . . putting all your energy into making it and holding yourself together . .. you're worn out. Please be very good to yourself . . . eat well, get plenty sleep, drink a lot of water, take probiotics, eat fresh garlic, take oil of oregano, etc . . . If you can find a way to cut back on your work a little, do it. Maybe someone else will take some of your tables temporarily . . . Try to clear your schedule of all extra demands on your energy and time. If you feel anything stressing you, walk away for now. The health food stores have some wonderful smoothies with added probiotics . . . Maybe using them for a snack will help energize you. You're nearly there! Less than three weeks to go! You're going to get there! Hugs and prayers, Rogene

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

Guest guest

Fungal Defense needs to be taken according to the directions if you are using it for the first time. That means you ramp up the dosages, and so I would probably wait until the implants are out to begin, and then stay with it until the bottle is finished.

Patty

Re: HELP!

Rogene,

Do you know if it's okay for me to take probiotics all the way up to surgery? I was told to stop garlic two weeks prior, along with my St. 's Wart and Valerian Root, and a bunch of other stuff. I just bought Fungal defense...should I start it now and do I just follow the directions or is there a different dosage you recommend? Thanks.Rogene S <saxony01 (DOT) com> wrote:

. . .

It's normal for a woman to feel worse just prior to explant . .. You've been struggling for some time . . putting all your energy into making it and holding yourself together . .. you're worn out.

Please be very good to yourself . . . eat well, get plenty sleep, drink a lot of water, take probiotics, eat fresh garlic, take oil of oregano, etc . . . If you can find a way to cut back on your work a little, do it. Maybe someone else will take some of your tables temporarily . . .

Try to clear your schedule of all extra demands on your energy and time. If you feel anything stressing you, walk away for now.

The health food stores have some wonderful smoothies with added probiotics . . . Maybe using them for a snack will help energize you.

You're nearly there! Less than three weeks to go! You're going to get there!

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Beta.

Guest guest

You shouldn't have any problems with protiotics . .. they're healthy organisms that hold the negative ones in check.

What you don't want to be taking is anything that thins your blood, or interacts with other meds.

Start with one fungal Defense tonight, take one more in the morning, then one tomorrow night . .. then add one a day until you're taking eight a day. If you feel too uncomfortable, don't increase it that day . .. I don't remember the recommended dosage now (it may be up to six a day - that's OK too). . . It should take you about two weeks to go through one bottle. Then start with Primal Defense the same way. Both are slower, more gentle than diflucan. You might feel a few flutters in your tummy, but I don't think you'll be uncomfortable.

Rogene

Guest guest

I am working on putting together a file on preparing for explant. I'll post it as soon as I am finished. For now, here are some questions you can ask:

Questions to Ask the Plastic SurgeonAsk if s(he) is familiar with 'the en bloc procedure' for removing implants. Ask how many procedures of this nature s(he) has performed, and when the last one was performed. Have the plastic surgeon explain, step-by-step, how the procedure will take place. Begin with how you will be "prepped." for surgery. Ask if it would be possible for you to view some "before and after" photos of explantation surgeries s(he) has performed. If the plastic surgeon did not mention drains in the explanation of how the procedure will be done, ask if s(he) will use drains to prevent accumulation of fluid and infection. Ask how long the surgery will take. Ask how long initial recovery will take. Ask the length of time it will be until you are able to function independently at home. Find out how

long you will need someone to stay with you after surgery. It is advisable that someone stay with you for the first 24 hours, and possibly a little longer. depending upon your recovery progress. Ask how long it will be before you can resume normal activity. Everybody recovers at different rates, but most women are 'out-of-commission' for about two weeks, and cannot raise their arms above their heads for a month or longer. Find out how long you are not to lift anything heavier than three pounds, how long you should not drive, and how long should you wait to participate in any strenuous activities such as jogging, sex, exercising...etc. . Ask what size (s)he expects you to be after the surgery. Have the plastic surgeon explain what Mastopexy (breast lift) surgery is, how it is performed, and if you would benefit from it. (Please see the web page, "Mastopexy: Other Options for Breast Reconstruction.")

Ask If (s)he will prescribes antibiotics after surgery to prevent the complication of infection. Discuss all post-op medications he will use and what their purposes are. Ask if it would be possible to fill them the day before surgery to provide the convenience of them being available directly following surgery. Ask if (s)he will film the surgery on video. If so, request a copy for yourself. Ask whether or not you need to supply a blank tape. If this is not possible, ask if you may provide a camera to have the surgery photographed. Ask what type of bandage (s)he will use and how long it is to remain on. Ask when you will need to start wearing the sports bra. Ask for the phone numbers you will need to get in touch with him after-hours. Request that any cysts or other suspicious tissue be sent to the pathologist for examination and report. Tell him that you would like to have any removed

suspicious tissue and cysts returned to you with your implants. You may wish to have another pathologist examine them at a later date. Explain that you wish to have your implants returned to you. Ask which pathology service he uses and ask for their contact information. Ask him the proper procedure to use to ensure that your implants are returned to you. Explain that you would like to request copies of the Operative Report and the Pathology Report from this surgery. Ask about proper procedure to ensure that you receive these copies. Once You Have Selected a Plastic Surgeon and Have Set a Surgery Date, Be Sure to Discuss the Following With Your Doctor: List all Medications that you take, includingthe strength and frequency that you take them.Inform your doctor of any drug allergies that you may have. Also, let your doctor know if you are allergic to latex or talc. Make a list of all of

any symptoms you may have, include dates that they began, and how they have progressed since they began. Include a history of all surgeries you have had.Obtain and bring your original operative/surgical report from having your breast augmentation surgery. The original operative report will contain helpful information about your implants, such as: the manufacturer, the model number, the lot number, and the will indicate how the implant was positioned. Also, bring any recent MRI, mammogram, xeromamogram, or ultrasound reports. If you have had any recent lab work, bring these results with you, even though, your doctor will probably have them repeated prior to surgery. A comparison of the most recent labwork and the labwork he will do, will be helpful to your doctor.

HELP!

Hi Everybody,

I am very stressed out right now. I have been very positive up until now, but now I am at the point where I don't think I can work much longer. Today is the third time I had to leave my shift because I couldn't finish it. I can't focus, I felt as though I was going to pass out, and I'm not even walking straight. I wait tables and I find myself walking into things, burning myself, and more. I have extreme pain in my neck, shoulders, breasts, and back...behind my implants. I can't remember anything and have to ask people things over and over. I can't even drive because I don't remember where to go. I sat in my car for 20 minutes before going into the store to get a few things for dinner....it took me that long to figure out what I needed.

I am having my explant on March 13 with Dr. Huang. What do I need to do? I need to know what I should bring and how to prepare for this. I am so tired that it is hard for me to just write this let alone research stuff. I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I seriously feel like I am losing it and don't know how much longer I can take this. Can someone please give me a little focus? I know my surgery date is soon, but with the pain and all it feels like so far away. Thanks.

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

That's wonderful Patty...I've already printed it out and put it with my surgery packet...thanks so much. Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: , I am working on putting together a file on preparing for

explant. I'll post it as soon as I am finished. For now, here are some questions you can ask: Questions to Ask the Plastic SurgeonAsk if s(he) is familiar with 'the en bloc procedure' for removing implants.Ask how many procedures of this nature s(he) has performed, and when the lastone was performed. Have the plastic surgeon explain, step-by-step, how the procedure will takeplace. Begin with how you will be "prepped." for surgery. Ask if it would be possible for you to view some "before and after" photos ofexplantation surgeries s(he) has performed. If the plastic surgeon did not mention drains in the explanation of how theprocedure will be done, ask if s(he) will use drains to prevent accumulationof fluid and infection.

Ask how long the surgery will take. Ask how long initial recovery will take. Ask the length of time it will beuntil you are able to function independently at home. Find out how long youwill need someone to stay with you after surgery. It is advisable thatsomeone stay with you for the first 24 hours, and possibly a little longer.depending upon your recovery progress. Ask how long it will be before you can resume normal activity. Everybodyrecovers at different rates, but most women are 'out-of-commission' for abouttwo weeks, and cannot raise their arms above their heads for a month orlonger. Find out how long you are not to lift anything heavier than threepounds, how long you should not drive, and how long should you wait toparticipate in any strenuous activities such as jogging, sex,exercising...etc. . Ask what size (s)he expects you to be after the surgery. Have the plastic surgeon explain

what Mastopexy (breast lift) surgery is, howit is performed, and if you would benefit from it. (Please see the webpage, "Mastopexy: Other Options for Breast Reconstruction.") Ask If (s)he will prescribes antibiotics after surgery to prevent thecomplication of infection. Discuss all post-op medications he will use andwhat their purposes are. Ask if it would be possible to fill them the daybefore surgery to provide the convenience of them being available directlyfollowing surgery. Ask if (s)he will film the surgery on video. If so, request a copy foryourself. Ask whether or not you need to supply a blank tape. If this is notpossible, ask if you may provide a camera to have the surgery photographed.Ask what type of bandage (s)he will use and how long it is to remain on. Ask when you will need to start wearing the sports bra. Ask for the phone numbers you will need to get in touch with him

after-hours. Request that any cysts or other suspicious tissue be sent to the pathologistfor examination and report. Tell him that you would like to have any removedsuspicious tissue and cysts returned to you with your implants. You may wishto have another pathologist examine them at a later date. Explain that you wish to have your implants returned to you. Ask whichpathology service he uses and ask for their contact information. Ask him theproper procedure to use to ensure that your implants are returned to you. Explain that you would like to request copies of the Operative Report and thePathology Report from this surgery. Ask about proper procedure to ensure thatyou receive these copies. Once You Have Selected a Plastic Surgeon and Have Set a Surgery Date, Be Sureto Discuss the Following With Your Doctor: List all Medications that you take, includingthe strength and frequency that you take

them.Inform your doctor of any drug allergies that you may have. Also, let yourdoctor know if you are allergic to latex or talc. Make a list of all of any symptoms you may have, include dates that theybegan, and how they have progressed since they began. Include a history ofall surgeries you have had.Obtain and bring your original operative/surgical report from having yourbreast augmentation surgery. The original operative report will containhelpful information about your implants, such as: the manufacturer, the modelnumber, the lot number, and the will indicate how the implant was positioned. Also, bring any recent MRI, mammogram, xeromamogram, or ultrasound reports. Ifyou have had any recent lab work, bring these results with you, even though,your doctor will probably have them repeated prior to surgery. A comparisonof the most recent labwork and the labwork he will do, will be helpful toyour

doctor. HELP! Hi Everybody, I am very stressed out right now. I have been very positive up until now, but now I am at the point where I don't think I can work much longer. Today is the third time I had to leave my shift because I couldn't finish it. I can't focus, I felt as though I was going to pass out, and I'm not even walking straight. I wait tables and I find myself walking into things, burning myself, and more. I have extreme pain in my neck, shoulders, breasts, and back...behind my implants. I

can't remember anything and have to ask people things over and over. I can't even drive because I don't remember where to go. I sat in my car for 20 minutes before going into the store to get a few things for dinner....it took me that long to figure out what I needed. I am having my explant on March 13 with Dr. Huang. What do I need to do? I need to know what I should bring and how to prepare for this. I am so tired that it is hard for me to just write this let alone research stuff. I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I seriously feel like I am losing it and don't know how much longer I can take this. Can someone please give me a little focus? I know my surgery date is soon, but with the pain and all it feels like so far away. Thanks. TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV. No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started.

Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.

Guest guest

WOW I know I was not the you were talking to but this is

great info thanks! Jen-

-- In , Tricia Trish

<glory2glory1401@...> wrote:

>

> ,

> I am working on putting together a file on preparing for explant.

I'll post it as soon as I am finished. For now, here are some

questions you can ask:

>

> Questions to Ask the Plastic Surgeon

>

> Ask if s(he) is familiar with 'the en bloc procedure' for removing

implants.

> Ask how many procedures of this nature s(he) has performed, and

when the last

> one was performed.

>

> Have the plastic surgeon explain, step-by-step, how the procedure

will take

> place. Begin with how you will be " prepped. " for surgery.

>

> Ask if it would be possible for you to view some " before and

after " photos of

> explantation surgeries s(he) has performed.

>

> If the plastic surgeon did not mention drains in the explanation

of how the

> procedure will be done, ask if s(he) will use drains to prevent

accumulation

> of fluid and infection.

>

> Ask how long the surgery will take.

>

> Ask how long initial recovery will take. Ask the length of time it

will be

> until you are able to function independently at home. Find out

how long you

> will need someone to stay with you after surgery. It is advisable

that

> someone stay with you for the first 24 hours, and possibly a

little longer.

> depending upon your recovery progress.

>

> Ask how long it will be before you can resume normal activity.

Everybody

> recovers at different rates, but most women are 'out-of-

commission' for about

> two weeks, and cannot raise their arms above their heads for a

month or

> longer. Find out how long you are not to lift anything heavier

than three

> pounds, how long you should not drive, and how long should you

wait to

> participate in any strenuous activities such as jogging, sex,

> exercising...etc. .

>

> Ask what size (s)he expects you to be after the surgery.

>

> Have the plastic surgeon explain what Mastopexy (breast lift)

surgery is, how

> it is performed, and if you would benefit from it. (Please see

the web

> page, " Mastopexy: Other Options for Breast Reconstruction. " )

>

> Ask If (s)he will prescribes antibiotics after surgery to prevent

the

> complication of infection. Discuss all post-op medications he

will use and

> what their purposes are. Ask if it would be possible to fill them

the day

> before surgery to provide the convenience of them being available

directly

> following surgery.

>

> Ask if (s)he will film the surgery on video. If so, request a copy

for

> yourself. Ask whether or not you need to supply a blank tape. If

this is not

> possible, ask if you may provide a camera to have the surgery

photographed.

>

>

> Ask what type of bandage (s)he will use and how long it is to

remain on.

>

> Ask when you will need to start wearing the sports bra.

>

> Ask for the phone numbers you will need to get in touch with him

after-hours.

>

> Request that any cysts or other suspicious tissue be sent to the

pathologist

> for examination and report. Tell him that you would like to have

any removed

> suspicious tissue and cysts returned to you with your implants.

You may wish

> to have another pathologist examine them at a later date.

>

> Explain that you wish to have your implants returned to you. Ask

which

> pathology service he uses and ask for their contact information.

Ask him the

> proper procedure to use to ensure that your implants are returned

to you.

>

> Explain that you would like to request copies of the Operative

Report and the

> Pathology Report from this surgery. Ask about proper procedure to

ensure that

> you receive these copies.

>

>

>

> Once You Have Selected a Plastic Surgeon and Have Set a Surgery

Date, Be Sure

> to Discuss the Following With Your Doctor:

> List all Medications that you take, including

> the strength and frequency that you take them.

>

> Inform your doctor of any drug allergies that you may have. Also,

let your

> doctor know if you are allergic to latex or talc.

>

> Make a list of all of any symptoms you may have, include dates

that they

> began, and how they have progressed since they began. Include a

history of

> all surgeries you have had.

>

> Obtain and bring your original operative/surgical report from

having your

> breast augmentation surgery. The original operative report will

contain

> helpful information about your implants, such as: the

manufacturer, the model

> number, the lot number, and the will indicate how the implant was

positioned.

>

> Also, bring any recent MRI, mammogram, xeromamogram, or ultrasound

reports. If

> you have had any recent lab work, bring these results with you,

even though,

> your doctor will probably have them repeated prior to surgery. A

comparison

> of the most recent labwork and the labwork he will do, will be

helpful to

> your doctor.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> HELP!

>

> Hi Everybody,

>

> I am very stressed out right now. I have been very positive up

until now, but now I am at the point where I don't think I can work

much longer. Today is the third time I had to leave my shift

because I couldn't finish it. I can't focus, I felt as though I was

going to pass out, and I'm not even walking straight. I wait tables

and I find myself walking into things, burning myself, and more. I

have extreme pain in my neck, shoulders, breasts, and back...behind

my implants. I can't remember anything and have to ask people

things over and over. I can't even drive because I don't remember

where to go. I sat in my car for 20 minutes before going into the

store to get a few things for dinner....it took me that long to

figure out what I needed.

>

> I am having my explant on March 13 with Dr. Huang. What do I need

to do? I need to know what I should bring and how to prepare for

this. I am so tired that it is hard for me to just write this let

alone research stuff. I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I

seriously feel like I am losing it and don't know how much longer I

can take this. Can someone please give me a little focus? I know

my surgery date is soon, but with the pain and all it feels like so

far away. Thanks.

>

>

>

>

> TV dinner still cooling?

> Check out " Tonight's Picks " on TV.

>

>

>

>

>

> Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.

> Try the Beta.

> http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html

>

Guest guest

Jen,

Amen to that and you are on your way to better health and freedom for all there lies. You go girl.

~

Guest guest

Jen, I so remember how it feels to realize I couldn't work any longer. I was working a wonderful job as a caregiver in an Alzheimer's unit. I loved my job. I got to "Love people and get paid for it." I was also going to college full time for Nursing. I was loving my place in life. I was a Dean's List student and was very proud of myself. I also have a full family of a hubby and 5 children. When I got sick, it hit me quite fast and hard. First, I had to stop working. I woke up one morning and couldn't walk, my legs and numbness was so great, I was afraid I was going to hurt someone so I called in. That was almost two years ago. I have not gone back yet. Then a few months later at the start of another semester, I realized I couldnt finish a full class. I had so much pain, I couldn't take notes. My BioChem professor talked me into taking some time to

find what is wrong with me. I again have not gone back. I was in a depression. It took me forever to go back to school, when I finally did I was going to go all the way. I was in school full time, dean's list, and finally fullfilling my dream. I was showing my kids that working hard and having a goal is going to pay off. When I cancelled my classes that semester, I knew my life was over. But you know what, I now realize that God had a plan. He had a plan for my getting sick from my implants, he had a plan for all my pain, all the doctors telling me nothing is wrong with me, and even all the time I felt alone. I never realized, I needed this. I needed this time to see I was selfish, prideful, and superficial. I needed God to refine me and humble me to the point where I needed Him, and only Him to get me through. This was a difficult process, but one that was needed to bring me closer to Him.

I don't know what it is you need to learn from this, this is between you and God. And in my opinion, you may not know it for quite some time. God has a plan, you are a beautiful person and I know you will be alright in His hands. God Bless you my dear, <waltjenking@...> wrote: Hi Everybody, I am very stressed out right now. I have been very

positive up until now, but now I am at the point where I don't think I can work much longer. Today is the third time I had to leave my shift because I couldn't finish it. I can't focus, I felt as though I was going to pass out, and I'm not even walking straight. I wait tables and I find myself walking into things, burning myself, and more. I have extreme pain in my neck, shoulders, breasts, and back...behind my implants. I can't remember anything and have to ask people things over and over. I can't even drive because I don't remember where to go. I sat in my car for 20 minutes before going into the store to get a few things for dinner....it took me that long to figure out what I needed. I am having my explant on March 13 with Dr. Huang. What do I need to do? I need to know what I should bring and how to prepare for this. I am so tired that it is hard for me to just write this let

alone research stuff. I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I seriously feel like I am losing it and don't know how much longer I can take this. Can someone please give me a little focus? I know my surgery date is soon, but with the pain and all it feels like so far away. Thanks. TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Yet again I know that I am not the Jen you are talking to.But so

blessed to hear you say these things of God cause I 100% agree with

you.

I just hope I find myself to be as brave as you were. But I do know

this as I said earlier to someone here , God allows things to happen

for a reason. And it is in those quiet times alone with Him that I

find most of my peace.

and sad to say I tend to draw closer to Him when I am more afraid.

Thank you for not hiding your feelings of God and what he means to

you.It is a blessing to me.Even your email address is a blessing,

one of the first things that I saw when I started coming here a

couple of days ago. I took it as a sign that I was in the right

place.

God bless you !! JEN

> Hi Everybody,

>

> I am very stressed out right now. I have been very positive up

until now, but now I am at the point where I don't think I can work

much longer. Today is the third time I had to leave my shift

because I couldn't finish it. I can't focus, I felt as though I was

going to pass out, and I'm not even walking straight. I wait tables

and I find myself walking into things, burning myself, and more. I

have extreme pain in my neck, shoulders, breasts, and back...behind

my implants. I can't remember anything and have to ask people

things over and over. I can't even drive because I don't remember

where to go. I sat in my car for 20 minutes before going into the

store to get a few things for dinner....it took me that long to

figure out what I needed.

>

> I am having my explant on March 13 with Dr. Huang. What do I

need to do? I need to know what I should bring and how to prepare

for this. I am so tired that it is hard for me to just write this

let alone research stuff. I don't want to sound like a whiner, but

I seriously feel like I am losing it and don't know how much longer

I can take this. Can someone please give me a little focus? I know

my surgery date is soon, but with the pain and all it feels like so

far away. Thanks.

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> TV dinner still cooling?

> Check out " Tonight's Picks " on TV.

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Finding fabulous fares is fun.

> Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find

flight and hotel bargains.

>

Guest guest

Thanks Victoia...yes, I have definitely gone away from God...not on purpose, but I have lost all effort...and praying even takes a lot of effort for me! However, I will do it...a little at a time. Lamse <wannabe_proverbs31@...> wrote: Jen, I so remember how it feels to realize I couldn't work any longer. I was working a wonderful job as a caregiver in an Alzheimer's unit. I loved my job. I got to

"Love people and get paid for it." I was also going to college full time for Nursing. I was loving my place in life. I was a Dean's List student and was very proud of myself. I also have a full family of a hubby and 5 children. When I got sick, it hit me quite fast and hard. First, I had to stop working. I woke up one morning and couldn't walk, my legs and numbness was so great, I was afraid I was going to hurt someone so I called in. That was almost two years ago. I have not gone back yet. Then a few months later at the start of another semester, I realized I couldnt finish a full class. I had so much pain, I couldn't take notes. My BioChem professor talked me into taking some time to find what is wrong with me. I again have not gone back. I was in a depression. It took me forever to go back to school, when I finally did I was going to go all the way. I was in school full time,

dean's list, and finally fullfilling my dream. I was showing my kids that working hard and having a goal is going to pay off. When I cancelled my classes that semester, I knew my life was over. But you know what, I now realize that God had a plan. He had a plan for my getting sick from my implants, he had a plan for all my pain, all the doctors telling me nothing is wrong with me, and even all the time I felt alone. I never realized, I needed this. I needed this time to see I was selfish, prideful, and superficial. I needed God to refine me and humble me to the point where I needed Him, and only Him to get me through. This was a difficult process, but one that was needed to bring me closer to Him. I don't know what it is you need to learn from this, this is between you and God. And in my opinion, you may not know it for quite some time. God has a plan, you are a beautiful

person and I know you will be alright in His hands. God Bless you my dear, <waltjenking > wrote: Hi Everybody, I am very stressed out right now. I have been very positive up until now, but now I am at the point where I don't think I can work much longer. Today is the third time I had to leave my shift because I couldn't finish it. I can't focus, I felt as though I was going to pass out, and I'm not even walking straight. I wait tables and I find myself walking into things, burning myself, and more. I have extreme pain in my neck, shoulders, breasts, and back...behind my implants. I can't remember anything and have to ask people things over and over. I

can't even drive because I don't remember where to go. I sat in my car for 20 minutes before going into the store to get a few things for dinner....it took me that long to figure out what I needed. I am having my explant on March 13 with Dr. Huang. What do I need to do? I need to know what I should bring and how to prepare for this. I am so tired that it is hard for me to just write this let alone research stuff. I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I seriously feel like I am losing it and don't know how much longer I can take this. Can someone please give me a little focus? I know my surgery date is soon, but with the pain and all it feels like so far away. Thanks. TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Guest guest

. . .

I'm convinced that God is behind the creation of this group . . . And, even if you don't feel close to Him right now. He's caring for you.

I feel His presence when I'm working with the group. I know Patty does too.

There have times when I've thought about leaving the group. (I'm 13 years post explant). But time and again, I've come back to the knowledge that this is my mission. He has rewarded me in ways I could never imagine!

If you can bring yourself to turn all your problems to Him, everything will be much easier.

It takes admiting that by ourselves, we can't control things. But with God, all things are possible.

May God Bless,

Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene~I know you wrote to jennifer but it blessed me ,too.

So blessed to find God in the center of things around here.

And actually one of the reasons i joined in on you guys.

I do feel God led me and many others here.In my case for confirmation

for what I thought might be going on in my body yet was not sure and

sure to not hear it from my Doc's.

God is in this Group cause I have been praying for years for answers

and he lead me to you all.

Thank you God and thank you ladies we have a chance with God and

with each other by our sides.Jen

-

-- In , Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote:

>

> . . .

>

> I'm convinced that God is behind the creation of this group . . .

And, even if you don't feel close to Him right now. He's caring for

you.

>

> I feel His presence when I'm working with the group. I know Patty

does too.

>

> There have times when I've thought about leaving the group. (I'm

13 years post explant). But time and again, I've come back to the

knowledge that this is my mission. He has rewarded me in ways I

could never imagine!

>

> If you can bring yourself to turn all your problems to Him,

everything will be much easier.

>

> It takes admiting that by ourselves, we can't control things. But

with God, all things are possible.

>

> May God Bless,

>

> Rogene

>

Guest guest

!

I went to get of the internet and I already had a email from dr.Kolb

waiting for me she said that it did sound like a sensitivty to

silicone and that she was going to call me tomarrow. :o)

That really was fast!!! Jen I will let you know monday what she says.

Goodnight again Jen

-

-- In , toxicsalines@... wrote:

>

> Jen,

>

> Amen to that and you are on your way to better health and freedom

for all

> there lies. You go girl.

>

> ~

>

Guest guest

I am glad that you feel at home here, this is another reason and purpose for what I went and still are going through. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, jensbugaboos <jensbugaboos@...> wrote: Yet again I know that I am not the Jen you are talking to.But so blessed to hear you say these things of God cause I 100% agree with you.I just hope I find myself to be as brave as you were. But I do know this as I

said earlier to someone here , God allows things to happen for a reason. And it is in those quiet times alone with Him that I find most of my peace.and sad to say I tend to draw closer to Him when I am more afraid.Thank you for not hiding your feelings of God and what he means to you.It is a blessing to me.Even your email address is a blessing, one of the first things that I saw when I started coming here a couple of days ago. I took it as a sign that I was in the right place.God bless you !! JEN> Hi Everybody,> > I am very stressed out right now. I have been very positive up until now, but now I am at the point where I don't think I can work much longer. Today is the third time I had to leave my shift because I couldn't finish it. I can't focus, I felt as though I was going to pass out, and I'm not even walking straight. I wait tables and I find myself walking into things, burning myself, and more. I have extreme pain in my neck, shoulders, breasts, and back...behind my implants. I can't remember anything and have to ask people things over and over. I can't even drive because I don't remember where to go. I sat in my car for 20 minutes before going into the store to get a few things for dinner....it took me that long to figure out what I needed.> > I am having my explant on March 13 with Dr. Huang. What do I need to do? I need to

know what I should bring and how to prepare for this. I am so tired that it is hard for me to just write this let alone research stuff. I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I seriously feel like I am losing it and don't know how much longer I can take this. Can someone please give me a little focus? I know my surgery date is soon, but with the pain and all it feels like so far away. Thanks.> > > > ---------------------------------> TV dinner still cooling?> Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Finding fabulous fares is fun.> Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.>

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Guest guest

Jen, All it takes is the "faith of a mustard seed," as I have learned. I also fell to far away from God. I thought I was walking with Him because I was an honest and caring and even went to church every Sunday. I was living a lie, I was putting my looks and what people thought of me before God. It is amazing how far gone I was, looking back. I really did need a "spiritual kick in the behind." I was angry for sometime however, especially in the middle of loosing everything that made me . I hashed it out with God quite a few times. It was not and still is not an easy road. I know know how to have peace with it all and to let go and let God. Have a great day, dear Jen. <waltjenking@...> wrote: Thanks Victoia...yes, I have definitely gone away from God...not on purpose, but I have lost all effort...and praying even takes a lot of effort for me! However, I will do it...a little at a time. Lamse <wannabe_proverbs31 > wrote: Jen, I so remember how it feels to realize I couldn't work any longer. I was working a wonderful job as a caregiver in an

Alzheimer's unit. I loved my job. I got to "Love people and get paid for it." I was also going to college full time for Nursing. I was loving my place in life. I was a Dean's List student and was very proud of myself. I also have a full family of a hubby and 5 children. When I got sick, it hit me quite fast and hard. First, I had to stop working. I woke up one morning and couldn't walk, my legs and numbness was so great, I was afraid I was going to hurt someone so I called in. That was almost two years ago. I have not gone back yet. Then a few months later at the start of another semester, I realized I couldnt finish a full class. I had so much pain, I couldn't take notes. My BioChem professor talked me into taking some time to find what is wrong with me. I again have not gone back. I was in a depression. It took me forever to go back to school, when I finally did I was

going to go all the way. I was in school full time, dean's list, and finally fullfilling my dream. I was showing my kids that working hard and having a goal is going to pay off. When I cancelled my classes that semester, I knew my life was over. But you know what, I now realize that God had a plan. He had a plan for my getting sick from my implants, he had a plan for all my pain, all the doctors telling me nothing is wrong with me, and even all the time I felt alone. I never realized, I needed this. I needed this time to see I was selfish, prideful, and superficial. I needed God to refine me and humble me to the point where I needed Him, and only Him to get me through. This was a difficult process, but one that was needed to bring me closer to Him. I don't know what it is you need to learn from this, this is between you and God. And in my opinion, you may not know it for

quite some time. God has a plan, you are a beautiful person and I know you will be alright in His hands. God Bless you my dear, <waltjenking > wrote: Hi Everybody, I am very stressed out right now. I have been very positive up until now, but now I am at the point where I don't think I can work much longer. Today is the third time I had to leave my shift because I couldn't finish it. I can't focus, I felt as though I was going to pass out, and I'm not even walking straight. I wait tables and I find myself walking into things, burning myself, and more. I have extreme pain in my neck, shoulders, breasts, and back...behind my implants. I can't remember

anything and have to ask people things over and over. I can't even drive because I don't remember where to go. I sat in my car for 20 minutes before going into the store to get a few things for dinner....it took me that long to figure out what I needed. I am having my explant on March 13 with Dr. Huang. What do I need to do? I need to know what I should bring and how to prepare for this. I am so tired that it is hard for me to just write this let alone research stuff. I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I seriously feel like I am losing it and don't know how much longer I can take this. Can someone please give me a little focus? I know my surgery date is soon, but with the pain and all it feels like so far away. Thanks. TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Guest guest

I can't wait till you get them out this is so sad... I am so sorry!!!! How long has yours been deflated? When is surgery and who is doing explant?

~

Guest guest

Jen,

I know things are coming at you fast . . . but sometimes that's what we need. . .

If you'll follow your instincts, God will lead you where you need to go.

God Bless,

Rogene

-----

Guest guest

Hi Rogene, Thanks so much. I am currently reading "The Makers Diet" as you had suggested and I am liking it very much. I am also taking the time to talk to GOD again. I appreciate everyone being there. I feel bad that I am just "taking" and am not able to offer a lot or participate too much in the group stuff. I am trying to keep up on everything, but it's tough. I will do more to help when I feel better. Thanks again. Love Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote: Jen, I know things are coming at you fast . . . but sometimes that's what we need. . . If you'll follow your instincts, God will lead you where you need to go. God Bless, Rogene -----

Guest guest

Thank you . I can't wait to get these toxic things out. Aside from the obvious debilitation factor, I am so excited to just be able to buy a normal bra!!! I have one that is broken and for years I've had to buy a bra with a liner and underwire. I have to cut the liner, put fake boobs in it and safety pin it since one of my breasts is completely deflated. The other is hard as a rock and it hurts to lay on my stomach...there's another thing to look forward to!toxicsalines@... wrote: Jen, Amen to that and you are on your way to better health and freedom for all there lies. You go girl. ~

Don't be flakey. Get for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Guest guest

, It has been deflated for about five years now. Dr. Huang is doing my explant. I'm in Washington State and flying out to Denver on the 12th...surgery on the 13th. She is doing a fat transfer where she is going to take fat cells from my abdomen and graphed them into my breasts to add a little fullness and to make them more natural. I can't wait!!! She will be doing them "en bloc" and using drains. toxicsalines@... wrote: I can't wait till you get them out this is so sad... I am so sorry!!!! How long has yours been deflated? When is surgery and who is doing explant? ~

Guest guest

. . .

Nobody expects you to "give" anything right now! . . . When you do feel better, one of the biggest gifts you'll be able to give is your personal testimony about the implant/explant experience. . . There's nothing like knowing that other women have been there and succeeded to help one through this!

BTW, My step-grandaughter shares your name . . .first and last!

Rogene

Guest guest

Hi Rogene, And I will definitely continue to stay with this group. I'm sure I will still have a lot of work to do after explant and I do want to be able to help with stuff that I know and have been through. I don't know what I would do without you all. That's neat that she has the same name! Mine is not King yet...I'm engaged, but it's our email address. My real last name is very Greek and hard for people to pronounce...it's Corodimas! Well, with any luck I will have a fiance after this. He's been there for me quite a bit, but nobody really understands. I feel like I've pushed him away a lot but I guess time will tell. We need to get back to church. Once I'm feeling better we will do this. Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote: . . . Nobody expects you to "give" anything right now! . . . When you do feel better, one of the biggest gifts you'll be able to give is your personal testimony about the implant/explant experience. . . There's nothing

like knowing that other women have been there and succeeded to help one through this! BTW, My step-grandaughter shares your name . . .first and last! Rogene

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

I am so happy for you, it sounds like you got this under control. From what I heard that Dr. Is wonderful and you are going to be in very good hands. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless,

~