RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Help!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you . I talked to Dr. Blaise yesterday. He was very happy to know that Dr. Huang is going to do my explant. It turns out the Huang and Feng studied under that same surgeon. I thought that was interesting! toxicsalines@... wrote: , I am so happy for you, it sounds like you got this under

control. From what I heard that Dr. Is wonderful and you are going to be in very good hands. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless, ~

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Guest guest

Yes, Dr. Shaw at UCLA, who is no longer with us. They are both

excellent surgeons.

Lynda

At 01:45 PM 2/20/2007, you wrote:

>Thank you . I talked to Dr. Blaise yesterday. He was very

>happy to know that Dr. Huang is going to do my explant. It turns

>out the Huang and Feng studied under that same surgeon. I thought

>that was interesting!

>

>

>

>toxicsalines@... wrote:

>,

>

>I am so happy for you, it sounds like you got this under

>control. From what I heard that Dr. Is wonderful and you are going

>to be in very good hands. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

>

>God Bless,

>

>~

>

>

>

>Looking for earth-friendly autos?

><http://autos./green_center/;_ylc=X3oDMTE4MGw4Z2hlBF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNl\

YwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDZ3JlZW5jZW50ZXI->Browse

>Top Cars by " Green Rating " at Autos' Green Center.

>

Guest guest

That is very interesting..... I am going to get the nerves up to call Dr. Blais someday... One of those things, be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.........

~ Check out free AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and much more.

Guest guest

Yes, I know. I held off for a very long time, but it was actually a relief for me to talk to him. toxicsalines@... wrote: That is very interesting..... I am going to get the nerves up to call Dr. Blais someday... One of those things, be careful what you ask for, you just might get it......... ~ Check out free AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and much more.

Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.

Guest guest

See if you can take some emergency leave of absence. I was jsut like

you, passing out, dizzy all the time, couldn't remember where I was

going, who I was talking to, I was the general manager of a movie

theatre. with 10 assistants and many employees. I couldn't remember

anybodies names, and was dizzy even sitting down. my speech was

slurred I thought I had a stroke. I took sick leave. Do waht you can

to get some time off for illness. Just my thought ,

I have been there,

Terri P

-- In , <waltjenking@...> wrote:

>

> Hi Everybody,

>

> I am very stressed out right now. I have been very positive up

until now, but now I am at the point where I don't think I can work

much longer. Today is the third time I had to leave my shift because

I couldn't finish it. I can't focus, I felt as though I was going to

pass out, and I'm not even walking straight. I wait tables and I

find myself walking into things, burning myself, and more. I have

extreme pain in my neck, shoulders, breasts, and back...behind my

implants. I can't remember anything and have to ask people things

over and over. I can't even drive because I don't remember where to

go. I sat in my car for 20 minutes before going into the store to

get a few things for dinner....it took me that long to figure out

what I needed.

>

> I am having my explant on March 13 with Dr. Huang. What do I

need to do? I need to know what I should bring and how to prepare

for this. I am so tired that it is hard for me to just write this

let alone research stuff. I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I

seriously feel like I am losing it and don't know how much longer I

can take this. Can someone please give me a little focus? I know my

surgery date is soon, but with the pain and all it feels like so far

away. Thanks.

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> TV dinner still cooling?

> Check out " Tonight's Picks " on TV.

>

Guest guest

Terri, Yes, I told my boss today that this will be my last week until after my surgery....I'm barely functioning. She's fine with it...I just need the money, but I'll survive. Thanks!! Peake <peaketeresa@...> wrote: -,See if you can take some emergency leave of absence. I was jsut like you, passing out, dizzy all the time, couldn't remember where I was going, who I was talking to, I was the general

manager of a movie theatre. with 10 assistants and many employees. I couldn't remember anybodies names, and was dizzy even sitting down. my speech was slurred I thought I had a stroke. I took sick leave. Do waht you can to get some time off for illness. Just my thought ,I have been there,Terri P-- In , <waltjenking@...> wrote:>> Hi Everybody,> > I am very stressed out right now. I have been very positive up until now, but now I am at the point where I don't think I can work much longer. Today is the third time I had to leave my shift because I couldn't finish it. I can't focus, I felt as though I was going to pass out, and I'm not even walking straight. I wait tables and I find myself walking into things, burning myself, and more. I have extreme pain in my neck, shoulders,

breasts, and back...behind my implants. I can't remember anything and have to ask people things over and over. I can't even drive because I don't remember where to go. I sat in my car for 20 minutes before going into the store to get a few things for dinner....it took me that long to figure out what I needed.> > I am having my explant on March 13 with Dr. Huang. What do I need to do? I need to know what I should bring and how to prepare for this. I am so tired that it is hard for me to just write this let alone research stuff. I don't want to sound like a whiner, but I seriously feel like I am losing it and don't know how much longer I can take this. Can someone please give me a little focus? I know my surgery date is soon, but with the pain and all it feels like so far away. Thanks.> > > > > ---------------------------------> TV dinner still

cooling?> Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.>

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

. . . Being nervous is normal . . . When you get through this, you worried needlessly. You'll be so glad to be through, you'll wish you had done it long ago. As to bras, check Walmart . . . They have one here for about eight bucks. . . I used it while I was doing radiation for breast cancer . . . The assistants at the lab loved it because it was so easy to work with. Soft stretch fabric with four or five hooks down the front . .. The special bras designed for breast cancer treatments were much more expensive. Check with Dr. Huang though . . . You may go home still wrapped with gauze. Not much as far as style or shape goes, but quite comfortable. Hugs and prayers, Rogene .

Guest guest

Thanks Rogene. We live close to a Walmart and that is my price range right now!Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote: . . . Being nervous is normal . . . When you get through this, you worried needlessly. You'll be so glad to be through, you'll wish you had done it long ago. As to bras, check Walmart . . . They have one here for about eight bucks. . . I used it while I was doing radiation for breast cancer . . . The assistants at the lab loved

it because it was so easy to work with. Soft stretch fabric with four or five hooks down the front . .. The special bras designed for breast cancer treatments were much more expensive. Check with Dr. Huang though . . . You may go home still wrapped with gauze. Not much as far as style or shape goes, but quite comfortable. Hugs and prayers, Rogene .

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Guest guest

I know exactly how you feel in this area,I am getting mine done on

the 16th.And one minute I am joking about being flater than my 10

year old and then next I am crying in front of the mirror.

Or yesterday it was crying over my big beautiful bras.But did find

some joy in giving them all to two women in my church who were

really in need of bras.And they were really blessed by them.

I look at my clothes and know I don't have the $$ now to nuy

clothes that will fit after wards.And then everynow and then I look

at my stomach which seemed to grow a bit these last couple of years

and I realize that it might end up bigger then my boobs after

explant..

I have decided not to let my husband see them for about two months.I

feel like I will need time to get use to them and I don't want him

to see them all stitched up, I don't want him to have that picture

in his mind forever.I am actually going to Iowa 2 weeks after

surgery (for about 3 weeks)to get better and let my mom give me some

TLC.Just me and my girls will be going and my man will be staying at

home and working.Men never say the right thing so I figure if he is

not around he wont put his foot in his mouth.Plus I am already a

VERY insecure person and I imagine that I will be very sensitve

since I already am.

About the detox,If you can not get info or find info or get Kolb to

call you back .Then try your local health food store.Ours has a

person who works in the suppliment department and knows what all

stuff to help you with Detox.If you have no luck there in mean time

I will lok at all my info Kolb gave me and see what I can find

you..Ok.

I might forget you will have to remind me in the morning and I will

try to see and get what info I can for you.Also try her website at

Plastikos.com I felt that she had this info posted on this site.

,I will be praying for you what Day is your surgery on???I

will write it down and have my close friends praying with me.God

Bless , you are not alone .JEN

--- In , <waltjenking@...>

wrote:

>

> Okay, I have four days before I get on a plane from Washington to

Denver and 6 days to surgery. I am finally starting to feel very

scared and like I want to back out of this surgery....but I know I

can't. I thought I was past this, but I watch TV or see these

woman with breasts and I'm now realizing that I'm not going to have

them. Up until to day I have been joking about being flat as a

board and feel like I've been preparing, but how do you prepare???

I have come along way, being a single mom, I have lost a lot of

people in my life and have been through more than my share of

struggles and I know that I will overcome this....I just find myself

asking why...and for how long do I have to keep going through this

stuff? Does life ever get easier???!!!!

> Today, my daughter, who is 22 just had her 6th surgery on her

ear. She has had recurring ear infections, tubes twice and her ear

drum rebuilt twice because it collapsed. Basically, she has lost

75% hearing in that ear and today's surgery was to help her with

dizziness. Thank GOD the doctor found an intrusion of bone into her

middle ear that could have turned into meningitis...however he was

able to fill it in and make sure this wouldn't happen. This was an

elective surgery and I am so glad it was done. Being in the

hospital though, seeing her before and after surgery freaked me out

a bit.

> Well, I guess I just need to get this out because I know you all

care and are here for me. I am trying to get my brain to function

enough to make lists and know what to bring and all that but it's

hard. I'm in contant pain and the only time I can get anything done

is when I'm on pain medicine which I hate to take.

> I do have a question....where do I get one of those front

fastening sports bras for a decent price....we are getting very low

on cash and need to survive in Denver for 8 nights. Also, if

anybody else has recommendations of what I should bring, that would

help. I have written Dr. Kolb three times in the past few weeks to

find out what she thinks I should take as far as supplements or what

to take after surgery and she has yet to write back. I don't think

Dr. Huang prescribes much more than antibiotics and pain medicine.

> Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated. I pray all the

time and I would really appreciate it if all of you could pray for

me now and throughout next week.

>

> Thank you so much for your support and making me realize that my

implants were what was making me sick. I am going to be there to

help others and get the word out in anyway that I can as soon as I

am capable of doing so.

>

> Love,

> Jennnifer

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Bored stiff? Loosen up...

> Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

>

Guest guest

I am so glad your surgery is soon, excited for you. I know this is so scary to go through. I bet you will not be flat as a board in a few months you will start to fluff out a bit. I am sorry to hear of you Daughter and her ear troubles, wanted to let you know that when my kid was around 3 or so they wanted to put tubes in the ear. Well I went to the natural food store bought some Cod Liver Oil for it. There was no need for tubes after that and still 10 years later, never one ear infection. I would also suggest maybe some Knox Gelatin for rebuilding cartilage, check out some sites on the web, just do a search. I will keep your Daughter in my thoughts and prayers, bless her heart. You don't need to stress about what to pack up, just make sure you have toiletries, some stretch pants, some big button up tops, pack in a bag and roll on girl. You will be fine and are in wonderful hands for surgery. Don't be scared about how you are going to look afterwards, I know it is hard not to but just think how much better your health will be and that out weights the big fake boobs altogether. No implant is worth your health and life. Think of is as a need not a want. We wanted implants and we need to get them out. You are going to be so happy with your natural breast and no worrying about them implants making you so sick any longer... If you go to Dr. Kolb's web site at www.plastikos.com you can read the silicone protocol there. You don't need all this stuff on the list but they should explain what the supplement does, so match them up to your symptoms. I can almost be you are going to need Milk Thistle X, for liver detox, probiotic, anti-fungal.... This is good to start with however I would do nothing until after surgery, some thin the blood.... Good Luck to you and Congrats on your upcoming surgery and getting your health back.

God Bless

~AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

and Group on this topic...

I know how Diflucan is like $10.00-$19.00 per pill right. Well if you have a Walmart Pharmacy around you call them and ask for Diflucan in generic, same thing OK.... I promise you I got 30 Diflucan for $32.00, now is that a bargain or what??????????

~AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

You can do this and since you are preparing for the worst, it is going to be like Wow this is not so bad after surgery.... Trust me it is Night/Day surgery compared to getting them toxic bags and getting them out..... Your body will jump for joy.....

God Bless

Guest guest

Lynda,

Great Idea Costcos, we have one of them too.....

Well funny I paid $10.00 per pill for Diflucan and that was $300.00 for a 30 day supply, OUCH, I was a little upset to find out I could of saved around $265.00.... That is lots of money to me, heck that is a foot bath.....

Guest guest

Rogene,

Seriously this happened to me..... $300.00 for Diflucan...... Last week $32.00 for 30 pills..... Same miligram and all... I was a little upset but I blew it off quickly, figured I would pass it on to you ladies so nobody else get's burned....JenBugaBoo's is probably going to get Diflucan and maybe Gretchen and our and Bridget, I can only pray they can save this money and buy that affordable foot bath that will get the fungi out of them period......

~

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Kate,

That is crazy they can charge that much $2000.00 - $3000.00 for a prescription, that should be illegal.... Geez

Guest guest

, That was so much help...thanks. I'm really sick today but not too much longer. So, how much of an anti-fungal do I need? I can't afford difflucan...is Nystatin cheaper? toxicsalines@... wrote: , I am so glad your surgery is soon, excited for you. I know this is so

scary to go through. I bet you will not be flat as a board in a few months you will start to fluff out a bit. I am sorry to hear of you Daughter and her ear troubles, wanted to let you know that when my kid was around 3 or so they wanted to put tubes in the ear. Well I went to the natural food store bought some Cod Liver Oil for it. There was no need for tubes after that and still 10 years later, never one ear infection. I would also suggest maybe some Knox Gelatin for rebuilding cartilage, check out some sites on the web, just do a search. I will keep your Daughter in my thoughts and prayers, bless her heart. You don't need to stress about what to pack up, just make sure you have toiletries, some stretch pants, some big button up tops, pack in a bag and roll on girl. You will be fine and are in wonderful hands for surgery. Don't be scared about how you are going to look afterwards, I know it is hard not to but

just think how much better your health will be and that out weights the big fake boobs altogether. No implant is worth your health and life. Think of is as a need not a want. We wanted implants and we need to get them out. You are going to be so happy with your natural breast and no worrying about them implants making you so sick any longer... If you go to Dr. Kolb's web site at www.plastikos.com you can read the silicone protocol there. You don't need all this stuff on the list but they should explain what the supplement does, so match them up to your symptoms. I can almost be you are going to need Milk Thistle X, for liver detox, probiotic, anti-fungal.... This is good to start with however I would do nothing until after surgery, some thin the blood.... Good Luck to you and Congrats on your upcoming surgery and getting your health back. God Bless ~ AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

Yes, I am looking forward to having two breasts the same size. One of mine is hard as a rock and the other has completely leaked out...no more stuffing my bras! Thanks Bindi...you're words are always so kind and caring. freebindi <bindi@...> wrote: Dear , Your fears and doubts are normal! I had them as well. I think the hardest part of the explant process is the anticipation. The actual explant surgery is much easier than

implant surgery. No, you will no longer have big breasts, but you will have soft, lovely natural breasts. You will be surprised how good they will feel. This is a turning point in your life. You are starting anew, turning away from the downward spiral you have suffered with for so long. Now you have a chance for a fruitful, healthy life. When I flew to Dallas for my surgery, I brought a lot of books, mags, and knitting, as I am not a TV watcher. They helped fill up the time while I was recovering. Bindi HELP! Okay, I have four days before I get on a plane from Washington to Denver and 6 days to surgery. I am finally starting to feel very scared and like I want to back out of this surgery....but I know I can't. I thought I was past this, but I watch TV or see these woman with breasts and I'm now realizing that I'm not going to have them. Up until to day I have been joking about being flat as a board and feel like I've been preparing, but how do you prepare??? I have come along way, being a single mom, I have lost a lot of people in my life and have been through more than my share of struggles and I know that I will overcome this....I just find

myself asking why...and for how long do I have to keep going through this stuff? Does life ever get easier???!!!! Today, my daughter, who is 22 just had her 6th surgery on her ear. She has had recurring ear infections, tubes twice and her ear drum rebuilt twice because it collapsed. Basically, she has lost 75% hearing in that ear and today's surgery was to help her with dizziness. Thank GOD the doctor found an intrusion of bone into her middle ear that could have turned into meningitis...however he was able to fill it in and make sure this wouldn't happen. This was an elective surgery and I am so glad it was done. Being in the hospital though, seeing her before and after surgery freaked me out a bit. Well, I guess I just need to get this out because I know you all care and are here for me. I am trying to get my brain to function enough to make lists and know what to bring and

all that but it's hard. I'm in contant pain and the only time I can get anything done is when I'm on pain medicine which I hate to take. I do have a question....where do I get one of those front fastening sports bras for a decent price....we are getting very low on cash and need to survive in Denver for 8 nights. Also, if anybody else has recommendations of what I should bring, that would help. I have written Dr. Kolb three times in the past few weeks to find out what she thinks I should take as far as supplements or what to take after surgery and she has yet to write back. I don't think Dr. Huang prescribes much more than antibiotics and pain medicine. Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated. I pray all the time and I would really appreciate it if all of you could pray for me now and throughout next week. Thank you so much for your support and making me realize that my

implants were what was making me sick. I am going to be there to help others and get the word out in anyway that I can as soon as I am capable of doing so. Love, Jennnifer Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.7/713 - Release Date: 3/7/2007 9:24 AM

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

Thanks sis. I'm having quite a painful day today, but only 5 days to explant! I can do this...I know I can. Thanks for the kind words and tips. auntsisnj <auntsisnj@...> wrote: ,I remember feeling scared of another surgery. I'm not an overly religious person but I went to a little chapel and just asked for peace with my decision, and the strength to do what I knew I needed to do for my health. I prayed for the courage to take

the steps required to get my life back. I looked forward to being flat again, because I spent 45 years of my life in that body and the implanted body felt ridiculous to me, so for me it wasn't a matter of body image. I know this piece is very difficult for alot of women, though, so I am certainly not minimizing your feelings. I think the most important thing to focus on is not the shape of your body, but the shape of your health. You can guarantee that you will not get better if the implants remain in your body. What is more important? Good health or a cleavage? For me, good health came first and the cleavage was at the bottom of the list. Also, no one noticed when I got implants, and no one noticed when I had them removed, even though I went from an A to a C, back to an A again. The explant surgery was much less painful than getting implants, too. I never once regretted having the implants removed. I

found the front closure type sports bras in WalMart. When I had my explant, I brought alot of sweat pants and zip up hoodies, or button down tops. You might want to bring a journal along so you can write down your experiences, and bring along things that you like to do - crossword puzzles, a book, etc. Otherwise, I traveled relatively light (I brought snacks and bottled water along, but I drove and it looks like you're flying).Sis >> Okay, I have four days before I get on a plane from Washington to Denver and 6 days to surgery. I am finally starting to feel very scared and like I want to back out of this surgery....but I know I can't. I thought I was past this, but I watch TV or see these woman with breasts and I'm now realizing that I'm not going to

have them. Up until to day I have been joking about being flat as a board and feel like I've been preparing, but how do you prepare??? I have come along way, being a single mom, I have lost a lot of people in my life and have been through more than my share of struggles and I know that I will overcome this....I just find myself asking why...and for how long do I have to keep going through this stuff? Does life ever get easier???!!!! > Today, my daughter, who is 22 just had her 6th surgery on her ear. She has had recurring ear infections, tubes twice and her ear drum rebuilt twice because it collapsed. Basically, she has lost 75% hearing in that ear and today's surgery was to help her with dizziness. Thank GOD the doctor found an intrusion of bone into her middle ear that could have turned into meningitis...however he was able to fill it in and make sure this wouldn't happen. This was an elective

surgery and I am so glad it was done. Being in the hospital though, seeing her before and after surgery freaked me out a bit.> Well, I guess I just need to get this out because I know you all care and are here for me. I am trying to get my brain to function enough to make lists and know what to bring and all that but it's hard. I'm in contant pain and the only time I can get anything done is when I'm on pain medicine which I hate to take. > I do have a question....where do I get one of those front fastening sports bras for a decent price....we are getting very low on cash and need to survive in Denver for 8 nights. Also, if anybody else has recommendations of what I should bring, that would help. I have written Dr. Kolb three times in the past few weeks to find out what she thinks I should take as far as supplements or what to take after surgery and she has yet to write back. I don't think Dr. Huang

prescribes much more than antibiotics and pain medicine.> Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated. I pray all the time and I would really appreciate it if all of you could pray for me now and throughout next week.> > Thank you so much for your support and making me realize that my implants were what was making me sick. I am going to be there to help others and get the word out in anyway that I can as soon as I am capable of doing so.> > Love,> Jennnifer> > > ---------------------------------> Bored stiff? Loosen up...> Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.>

Don't be flakey. Get for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Guest guest

Probably even cheaper at COSTCO.

Lynda

At 05:25 PM 3/8/2007, you wrote:

> and Group on this topic...

>

>I know how Diflucan is like $10.00-$19.00 per pill right. Well if

>you have a Walmart Pharmacy around you call them and ask for

>Diflucan in generic, same thing OK.... I promise you I got 30

>Diflucan for $32.00, now is that a bargain or what??????????

>

>~

>

>

>

>

>----------

>AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's

>free from AOL at <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339>AOL.com.

>

Guest guest

That's criminal if you ask me! For one thing, if I go in with a prescription, my insurance won't pay if there is a generic available. . . The pharmacist automatically gives me a generic unless I specify otherwise. If I want a name brand, and there is a generic available, I pay considerably more. Not to offer private pay patients the option of generics is disgusting! Rogene

Guest guest

Wow...that's crazy. I will do this. Thanks. toxicsalines@... wrote: and Group on this topic... I know how Diflucan is like $10.00-$19.00 per pill right. Well if you have a Walmart Pharmacy around you call them and ask for Diflucan in generic, same thing OK.... I promise you I got 30 Diflucan

for $32.00, now is that a bargain or what?????????? ~ AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Don't be flakey. Get for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Guest guest

Okay, now I'm getting pepped up again....thanks!toxicsalines@... wrote: , You can do this and since you are preparing for the worst, it is going to be like Wow this is not so bad after surgery.... Trust me it is Night/Day surgery compared to getting them toxic bags and getting them out..... Your body will jump for joy..... God Bless ~ AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.

Guest guest

I had a similar experience with a high prescription insurance co pay. During the two years since explant, I tried Nystatin, Diflucan, and Sporonox and paid $10-20 for the first two and $50 for Sporonox with insurance. More recently I tried VFend, as it's supposed to work on aspergillus, and had to fork over either $300 or $500 (I can't remember exactly) and that was with insurance; the actual cost for about 30 pills was 2-3 thousand. Katetoxicsalines@... wrote: Rogene, Seriously this happened to me..... $300.00 for Diflucan...... Last week $32.00 for 30 pills..... Same miligram and all... I was a little upset but I blew it off quickly, figured I would pass it on to you ladies so nobody else get's burned....JenBugaBoo's is probably going to get Diflucan and maybe Gretchen and our and Bridget, I can only pray they can save this money and buy that affordable foot bath that will get the fungi out of them period...... ~ AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.

Guest guest

Ouch.

Lynda

At 06:58 PM 3/8/2007, you wrote:

>I had a similar experience with a high prescription insurance co

>pay. During the two years since explant, I tried Nystatin,

>Diflucan, and Sporonox and paid $10-20 for the first two and $50 for

>Sporonox with insurance. More recently I tried VFend, as it's

>supposed to work on aspergillus, and had to fork over either $300 or

>$500 (I can't remember exactly) and that was with insurance; the

>actual cost for about 30 pills was 2-3 thousand.

>

>Kate

>

>toxicsalines@... wrote:

>Rogene,

>

>Seriously this happened to me..... $300.00 for Diflucan...... Last

>week $32.00 for 30 pills..... Same miligram and all... I was a

>little upset but I blew it off quickly, figured I would pass it on

>to you ladies so nobody else get's burned....JenBugaBoo's is

>probably going to get Diflucan and maybe Gretchen and our

>and Bridget, I can only pray they can save this money and buy that

>affordable foot bath that will get the fungi out of them period......

>

>~

>

>

>

>

>

>----------

>AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's

>free from AOL at <http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339>AOL.com.

>

>

>

>TV dinner still cooling?

><http://us.rd./evt=49979/*http://tv./>Check out

> " Tonight's Picks " on TV.

>

Guest guest

Incredible! . . . Drug companies do have a provision for giving free meds people in low income brackets. . . You'll need to get the name of the manufacturer . .. Then go to their website and look for the forms to be completed to qualify. Your doctor will need to sign . . . and the meds may be shipped to your doctor's office. . . . Well worth the trouble when the costs are so high. IMHO, that's how they get by with charging so much! Rogene Kate Lowe <lagarita120@...> wrote: I had a similar experience with a high prescription insurance co pay. During the two years since explant, I tried Nystatin, Diflucan, and Sporonox and paid $10-20 for the first two and $50 for Sporonox with insurance. More recently I tried VFend, as it's supposed to work on aspergillus, and had to fork over either $300 or $500 (I can't remember exactly) and that was with insurance; the actual cost for about 30 pills was 2-3 thousand. Katetoxicsalinesaol wrote: Rogene, Seriously this happened to me..... $300.00 for Diflucan...... Last week $32.00 for 30 pills..... Same miligram and all... I was a little upset but I blew it off quickly, figured I would pass it on to you ladies so nobody else get's burned....JenBugaBoo's is probably going to get Diflucan and maybe Gretchen and our and Bridget, I can only pray they can save this money and buy that affordable foot bath that will get the fungi out of them period...... ~ AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com. TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.