RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sometimes there are just too many messages to reply to them all. I apologize for not being more responsive to yours. All your messages have seemed to be words of encouragement for others and I'm sure mean a lot to others. Please consider staying. Blessings, Lauterio wrote: Hello, everyone, i guess I don't say the right thing's I never get any feed back, So I wish you all well BYE .

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

I hope you stay.There have been so many messages and I have been sick for awhile,it gets hard to get them all done.Your not being ignored hon.I have a lot of health issues and can't be here as much as I would like.Take care hon

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of B.Sent: March 4, 2008 11:13 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re:

Sometimes there are just too many messages to reply to them all. I apologize for not being more responsive to yours. All your messages have seemed to be words of encouragement for others and I'm sure mean a lot to others. Please consider staying.

Blessings,

Lauterio wrote:

Hello, everyone, i guess I don't say the right thing's I never get any feed back, So I wish you all well BYE

Guest guest

thats right mike! most people when young & dumb, just dont think of this,because they are uneducated...Boy! Its windy as can be here..in so texas...Have a nice sunday...patty

RE: New member

Hi Everyone, I was told by one DR I probaly got itmin 61 when I had my first 6 blood transfusione's but between 91 nad 94 I hade 11, they weren't testing blood for it untill 92 does anyone know about this? I don't know when I got this s..t, but I found out in 97, HUG'S linda (moo) thank you all Matchinsky <michaelboxernest (DOT) net> wrote:

I will. I guess many of us are not sure where and when we got the bug, but I’m pretty sure shooting cocaine and sharing needles didn’t help.

No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.518 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1319 - Release Date: 3/8/2008 10:14 AM

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM

Guest guest

Hi Patty, It's real wind here in the high desert in california blowing about 45 mile's an hour, hope your feeling ok, HUG'S Moopat mcbride wrote: thats right mike! most people when young & dumb, just dont think of this,because they are uneducated...Boy! Its windy as can be here..in so texas...Have a nice sunday...patty RE: New member Hi Everyone, I was told by one DR I probaly got itmin 61 when I had my first 6 blood transfusione's but between 91 nad 94 I hade 11, they weren't testing blood for it untill 92 does anyone know about this? I don't know when I got this s..t, but I found

out in 97, HUG'S linda (moo) thank you all Matchinsky <michaelboxernest (DOT) net> wrote: I will. I guess many of us are not sure where and when we got the bug, but I’m pretty sure shooting cocaine and sharing needles didn’t help. No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.518 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1319 - Release Date: 3/8/2008 10:14 AM Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM LINDA

Guest guest

Good idea. Are you on anti-depressants, ? You have a lot on you, too.

No I'm not but am thinking about it seriously. I hate going to the dr though and have a really hard time validating going even though I know I need to.

On an up note though we got a new kitten last night and just having a little fur baby in the house again has changed the tone around here a bit.

Life is too short for what if's, jump in with both feet and go for it.It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Good

idea. Are you on anti-depressants, ? You have a lot on you,

too.

RE:

attitudes

Try going on them yourself also cause it is a

nightmare what I put my husband through during my treatment.Take care girl and

do take care of yourself too.

Gail

Guest guest

You

can’t be a good caregiver if you aren’t taking care of yourself,

. You know that. Now call & make an appt.

Re:

In a message dated 3/11/2008 5:47:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,

dmotleybellsouth (DOT) net writes:

Good idea. Are you on anti-depressants,

? You have a lot on you, too.

No I'm not but am thinking about

it seriously. I hate going to the dr though and have a really hard time

validating going even though I know I need to.

On an up note though we got a

new kitten last night and just having a little fur baby in the house again has

changed the tone around here a bit.

Life is too short for what if's,

jump in with both feet and go for it.

Guest guest

Pets do have a tendency to create a little love when we need it.We have three dogs,2cats,and a dove that swears.Thats why I am in the dummies group cause my house is crazy,with the animals being the boss.No seriously this is a great group,and very loving family.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of AngelBskts@...Sent: March 11, 2008 4:23 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re:

Good idea. Are you on anti-depressants, ? You have a lot on you, too.

No I'm not but am thinking about it seriously. I hate going to the dr though and have a really hard time validating going even though I know I need to.

On an up note though we got a new kitten last night and just having a little fur baby in the house again has changed the tone around here a bit.

Life is too short for what if's, jump in with both feet and go for it.

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.

Guest guest

You

can go to the files section and refresh your memory on anything you can’t

remember. We’ll be your family. This group has been my family & I couldn’t

live without it.

Thanks

There is still tension

between my family and I, I am in my 40's and

have moved 3,000 miles away from them anyway. I now live in Alaska.

Thanks for all the helpful info, I remembered some of it. Thanks a

million, Have a Blessed Day,

Guest guest

I

like that philosophy! Keep up that attitude!

RE:

Biopsy

My philosphy is that if I leave the hospital and am

still alive and don't have a new baby, I am doing great!

Guest guest

It's not hard, I have just moved and am sharing a very large house with two daughters and five grandkids. I love them all, but sure don't need more! Seriously, though, it is all a matter of perspective. Tuesday I had the biopsy, it was not nearly as bad as I had anticipated; however, my Wednesday evening "Freedom from Diets" class, which is two hours long, now I would rather have a biopsy every week than sit through THAT for two hours. The instructor is very nice, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic, and does not believe in giving a break, and I can NOT sit for two hours and listen, and told him so. So last night he agreed to give a break, but it was: "And we will watch this Yoga video during the break..." That's NOT a break, I am afraid I don't have much patience, I not only took a break, I left. Motley wrote: I like that philosophy! Keep up that attitude! -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of PearsonSent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 3:21 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Biopsy My philosphy is that if I

leave the hospital and am still alive and don't have a new baby, I am doing great!

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Hello -- I am sorry I have been remiss in not acknowledging you and what you have been going through lately ! I haven't really been myself lately and I hadn't been paying close attention to the emails. I had NO IDEA how much you have had to go through with your recent surgery. I'm sorry ...The pain sounds excrutiating too! and yet you too are here helping us get thru our crap too...thank you !! My prayers our with you today!! hoping the pain will subside for you....love ya, Dorsey Lauterio wrote: , I'am so sorry you are in so much pain. You certaenly have had more then your share, take care and god Bless you HUG'S moo Motley <dmotleybellsouth (DOT) net> wrote: I had a torn labrum (cartilage between the ball & socket). You have to remember that I’ve got two different problems going on in that area though. It might not be as bad if it was just the shoulder surgery. I also have degenerative disk, arthritis & pinched nerves in my neck causing pain more on the opposite side but some on the surgery side so I am also having cortisone shots in my neck while I’m recovering from

the surgery. If I had it to do over I would have gotten all the shots first, then done the surgery. I’m down to only one or two lortab a day now. The day of the shot was the worst day after surgery week. I don’t know how bad the surgery pain was because I was afraid to be off the every 4 hour pain pill schedule the first week. They told me to set an alarm to wake up & take it, so I did. As far as the shoulder by itself, I have some low level pain sometimes (surgery was the 4th) & my elbow hurts some from being bent in the sling all the time. The

sling is a pain in the rear because it has a big pillow attached to keep it in a certain position so I have to be careful going thru doorways & have to use the handicap stall so I fit. LOL And it puts so much weight on my other shoulder which might not be a big deal if my other should didn’t hurt from the other problem. Don’t let my experience keep your bubby from getting his rotator fixed if he needs to. I have extra complications. It’s the combination that gives me the regrets. I won’t know until after physical therapy if the shoulder pain is better than before surgery – could be months before I know the answer to that. Thanks for the blessings. Back on you, too. -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of LauterioSent: Monday, March 24, 2008 2:59 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Moo , What kind of shoulder surgery did you have? it sound's awfully painful, I'am so sorry you are in so much pain. My hubby has ben told he has roter cuff tare's, I'am not sure he should after what you have ben thru, I hope you feel better soon, do have anything for the pain? take care and GOD bless you moo LINDA Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Continue to stay strong and we are all here for you dDORSEY PETERSON wrote: Hello -- I am sorry I have been remiss in not acknowledging you and what you have been going through lately ! I haven't really been myself lately and I hadn't been paying close attention to the emails. I had NO IDEA how much you have had to go through with your recent surgery. I'm sorry ...The pain sounds excrutiating too! and yet you too are here helping us get thru

our crap too...thank you !! My prayers our with you today!! hoping the pain will subside for you....love ya, Dorsey Lauterio <moo2al> wrote: , I'am so sorry you are in so much pain. You certaenly have had more then your share, take care and god Bless you HUG'S moo Motley <dmotleybellsouth (DOT) net> wrote: I had a torn labrum (cartilage between the ball & socket). You have to remember that I’ve got two different problems going on in that area though. It might not be as bad if it was just

the shoulder surgery. I also have degenerative disk, arthritis & pinched nerves in my neck causing pain more on the opposite side but some on the surgery side so I am also having cortisone shots in my neck while I’m recovering from the surgery. If I had it to do over I would have gotten all the shots first, then done the surgery. I’m down to only one or two lortab a day now. The day of the shot was the worst day after surgery week. I don’t know how bad the surgery pain was because I was afraid to be off the every 4 hour pain pill schedule the first week. They told me to set an alarm to wake up & take it, so I did. As far as the shoulder by itself, I have some low level pain sometimes (surgery was the 4th) & my elbow hurts some from being bent in the sling all the time. The sling is a pain in the rear because it has a big pillow attached to keep it in a certain position so I have to be careful going thru doorways & have to use the handicap stall so I fit. LOL And it puts so much weight on my other shoulder which might not be a big deal if my other should didn’t hurt from the other problem. Don’t let my experience keep your bubby from getting his rotator fixed if he needs to. I have extra complications. It’s the combination that gives me the regrets. I won’t know until after physical therapy if the shoulder pain is better than before surgery – could be months before I know the answer to that. Thanks for the blessings. Back on you, too. -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of

LauterioSent: Monday, March 24, 2008 2:59 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Moo , What kind of shoulder surgery did you have? it sound's awfully painful, I'am so sorry you are in so much pain. My hubby has ben told he has roter cuff tare's, I'am not sure he should after what you have ben thru, I hope you feel better soon, do have anything for the pain? take care and GOD bless you moo LINDA Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Stage

2 still isn’t bad. I’m very proud of you for the positive changes

you are making and the pounds you have lost. Those of us who struggle with

weight know what a great accomplishment even 9 lbs is. Stay the course. You’re

headed in the right direction. But don’t set yourself up for

disappointment, honey, you know your hep is not going to magically disappear.

Love

& hugs,

Biopsy Results

Got my results from last

week. Could have been worse, but I was hoping for better. I am in

Stage 2 fibrosis of the liver, have a follow-up visit with my doctor next week

and hope to find out that it is possible to still reverse the damage at this

point. I don't know that treatment is in my near future, because I am

first working towards getting gastric bypass surgery and hoping that this will

make any treatment more successful. Kaiser makes us jump through lots of

hoops to get the surgery, though, classes, counseling, exercise, etc., and

since I started my nutrition class I have lost 9 pounds, though it has been 9

weeks. But at least I have lost it through healthy eating and

exercise. Unrealistic as it is, I keep thinking that making these changes

are going to make the hepatitis magically disappear!

Guest guest

So

was the back pain from the kidneys or the other back issues or a combo?

Getting old is hard enough on our bodies without adding hep c to help tear it

down more! Then some of y’all have to add the anti-rejection meds, too.

Like aging on warp speed, huh?

Re:

Where are our Guy's in group ????

Hello,

It's a beautiful day here in Kansas

City. The Kansas Jayhawks are in the final four and the Royals

are off to a great start.

I have been feeling great until a

few days ago, I woke up with terrible back pain. It just so happened that I had

a doctor's appointment yesterday. I have a high level of protein in urine, so

my Kidneys are being damaged.

I have arthritic changes and spurs

in my lower back.

I have no Hep C symptoms, just

effects of chronic Hep C and post transplant meds.

My walk is looking more like a drunk

from severe peripheral neuropathy, another side from Hep C and Diabetes.

Just when I thought I was home free.

Guest guest

No pain from the kidneys yet, I have spurs and arthritis and two slipped discs in the lumbar area.

Age doesn't help the situation.

I've got to loose some weight and get my blood pressure under good control and that should halt the progression of kidney disease.

RE:

So was the back pain from the kidneys or the other back issues or a combo? Getting old is hard enough on our bodies without adding hep c to help tear it down more! Then some of y’all have to add the anti-rejection meds, too. Like aging on warp speed, huh?

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2008 8:01 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Where are our Guy's in group ????

Hello,

It's a beautiful day here in Kansas City. The Kansas Jayhawks are in the final four and the Royals are off to a great start.

I have been feeling great until a few days ago, I woke up with terrible back pain. It just so happened that I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. I have a high level of protein in urine, so my Kidneys are being damaged.

I have arthritic changes and spurs in my lower back.

I have no Hep C symptoms, just effects of chronic Hep C and post transplant meds.

My walk is looking more like a drunk from severe peripheral neuropathy, another side from Hep C and Diabetes.

Just when I thought I was home free.

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.It has removed 635 spam emails to date.Paying users do not have this message in their emails.Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Guest guest

Good to hear from you again.Sounds like your having fun.How is your red and white blood count?Sounds like the doctor will have to start keeping track of that and if it gets to low Procit for low red count and Epogen for low white count.Take care hon and drop us a line one in awhile.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of DannellaSent: April 24, 2008 3:21 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject:

Hey I have been having a tough time. Just major fatigue. My legs are VERY weak. I have not been sick, just tired. I have spent a good deal of time playing on the play station with the kids. I cant run and chase them so we play games. As well as homework. I have a one kiddo(10yrs old) that is awesome at spelling and one(7 1/2) that is struggling with spelling. SOO we have spelling games after homework. Both boys are wild and wooly boys with hearts of gold. They are my nephews, but have lived with my hubby and I since 2000.Keeping up with group email has been hard for me lately. I don't reply to all of them I want to, But I AM HERE READING. love and hugs to alld-girl

Re: Rash

Hey D and All ~~

Haven't been able to be in touch or read my emails this week. It was just one of those kinds of weeks. Had a couple good days but lots of fatigue this week. The rash went away after about 2 weeks -- Hallelujah! I just did the colder showers (urg) patted dry, and used Aveeno products. I feel very blessed.

Anyway, I'll try to wade my way through some of the emails but since there are 164 may have to delete a few and catch up with the news later.

How are you doing, D -- Haven't seen you enough lately but think about you often.

Blessings to my buddies,

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi ,

Good to hear from you. I hope your weak legs will pass soon. Mine did

eventually. But it was real scary. I remember asking my husband to

move my legs for me on the bed. I never really understood what was

going on there, but it's gone now. Like I said, hope it passes for you

soon too.

Kim T.

Guest guest

Another great way to save on expensive, uneeded eqiupment, is a cinder block. with the holes going thru it. This is the same as what many besments use, the Nat'l Parks Parks useuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase them as well for various buildings..

aa

You can do up/ down "stair step"s, whch is great for the legs and heart.

Lay down.put your feet in the holes and it is a "spotter" to help keep your feet down...Anyway..I think you see it can be used for almost any of the areas you want to work.

If it might help...paint it with something that makes you happy so you will smile when you going to exersise... I sm fsllin asleep at the wheel I hsve to lay down..

del

.. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;d love

Del[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ medical

Deliman

Change...from a catapillar worm to a butterfly,

is worth the struggle of living a worms life. And so it is with humans..when change comes to us....

Embrace the beauty...

Subject: RE: /my shoulderTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Date: Sunday, May 4, 2008, 8:33 AM

He recommended chicken noodle soup (he’s a jokester) – but I just grabbed on I had at home. I don’t even know what it is except that it’s a regular size can – not large – because apparently it weighs about 1.5 lbs. There’s our trivia for the day. I’m not doing it as much as I should, but sometimes it hurts so much and I’m so tired at the end of the day after work.

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.... But then I repeat myself. -Mark Twain

RE: [HepatitisCSupportG roupForDummies] /my shoulder

I'm glad that you are making progress. I like your name for PT...have had experiences with back and neck PT so I can definitely relate. I know it's hard to make yourself exercise when it hurts, but it sounds like you are doing it because you want the good results. Keep pumping that soup can (flavor/brand? ) and it will pay off.

Hugs,

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

You

are a wonderful and loving mom. God bless you! He has already blessed your

children.

Suppose you were an

idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.... But then I

repeat myself.

-Mark Twain

Re: cleveland Visit

Thanks Del

for the Happy Mothers Day wishes. And Happy Mom's Day to

all of you. And a Very Happy BirthMoM's Day as well. My kids and I

always give a shout out to them since they are so important as well.

Had a great day. I have 5 kids now and our little boy from Ethiopia

should be home in 6-8 weeks. He is also an AIDS orphan. We know he is

negative for Hep B , and HIV, but they were unable there to test for

Hep C. (do not have the resources). So we'll wait till he's home for

furthur testing. But as you see wouldn't matter to us anyway. Our

Love doesn't care about a silly old virus. I refuse to let it all

bring me down and my daughter is just doing soo well now. One day at a

time. Oh and yes Del it is Cleveland, OH. I lived in Austin for a

few years and I never knew there was a Cleveland, TX It must be small.

HAHA. Everyone Have a Great Day Today.

Guest guest

Just

keep repeating “it’s the meds, it’s the meds……”

You’re gonna make it. I expect it will be a little easier after

graduation is over, too.

Suppose you were an

idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.... But then I

repeat myself.

-Mark Twain

Belated Happy Mothers Day!..

I'm sorry I didn't get this sent

sooner. Wanted to wish everyone a belated Happy Mothers Day. Life is

crazy right now. with my daughter graduating Friday I feel like a chicken with

my head cut off!

Welcome to our new members - you

found a good place to hang out and gather good info. Currently my hubby

is becoming very difficult to live with but I know it is the meds and not

really him. So I take 1 day at a time and try to find something good

about it and go on.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Life is too short for what if's,

jump in with both feet and go for it.

Guest guest

Oh I am believe me! LOL And I know it will be easier after Friday. We are all wore out from all the running we have been doing to concerts, banquets etc. With her being inducted into 3 separate honor societies and the ceremonies for those it has been overwhelming. She has a concert this afternoon that I will attend and then she is pretty much done until Friday night. Never thought I would be glad to see graduation night! I am also concerned right now as he is going on travel for work on Sunday and won't be home until Friday. When he is home and doesn't feel well it is one thing but to be hundreds of miles from home is another.

Just keep repeating “it’s the meds, it’s the meds……†You’re gonna make it. I expect it will be a little easier after graduation is over, too.

Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America's #1 Mapping Site.

Guest guest

Make sure his meds are packed with tylenol and the works.If he has a cell phone make sure he calls you to make sure things are fine.I hope he is drinking enough liquids when he is away or at work.If he doesn't drink enough the sides are worse.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of AngelBsktsSent: May 13, 2008 4:57 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re:

Oh I am believe me! LOL And I know it will be easier after Friday. We are all wore out from all the running we have been doing to concerts, banquets etc. With her being inducted into 3 separate honor societies and the ceremonies for those it has been overwhelming. She has a concert this afternoon that I will attend and then she is pretty much done until Friday night. Never thought I would be glad to see graduation night! I am also concerned right now as he is going on travel for work on Sunday and won't be home until Friday. When he is home and doesn't feel well it is one thing but to be hundreds of miles from home is another.

Just keep repeating “it’s the meds, it’s the meds……†You’re gonna make it. I expect it will be a little easier after graduation is over, too.

Guest guest

Yes we talk to each other at least once a day whenever he travels. Some people tease us about our relationship. We have been together for over 32 years and still act like newlyweds in a lot of ways. Well actually we were married for 27 years and got divorced but reconciled a year later and just celebrated our 3rd anniversary so I guess you could say we are kind of newlyweds! LOL I will make sure he has everything and will pack him a cooler with lots of water plus he has promised that the minute he checks into his motel he will buy more.

Make sure his meds are packed with tylenol and the works.If he has a cell phone make sure he calls you to make sure things are fine.I hope he is drinking enough liquids when he is away or at work.If he doesn't drink enough the sides are worse.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of AngelBsktsSent: May 13, 2008 4:57 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re:

In a message dated 05/13/08 06:54:24 Central Daylight Time, dmotleybellsouth (DOT) net writes:

Guest guest

Your on the ball girl and god bless you both.My husband and I are going on 17yrs and we always remember to say we love each other every day..

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of AngelBsktsSent: May 13, 2008 7:53 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re:

Yes we talk to each other at least once a day whenever he travels. Some people tease us about our relationship. We have been together for over 32 years and still act like newlyweds in a lot of ways. Well actually we were married for 27 years and got divorced but reconciled a year later and just celebrated our 3rd anniversary so I guess you could say we are kind of newlyweds! LOL I will make sure he has everything and will pack him a cooler with lots of water plus he has promised that the minute he checks into his motel he will buy more.

Gail

In a message dated 05/13/08 06:54:24 Central Daylight Time, dmotleybellsouth (DOT) net writes: