RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey ,

Email Me anytime. I would love to talk with you about the Bariatric angle.

My email addy is: dannegrl2003@...

danne

RE: Itchy Scalp -

Been dealing with other issues before treatment. I am having my liver biopsy next week, though.

However, my liver doctor had referred me into their bariatric program, which I think is probably a good idea prior to treatment. And I know it will make me a happier person. I am in a support group for people in my area who have had or are having this treatment, and I am really inspired when I see their success. No, it won't get rid of my hepatitis, but it will make me healthier and hopefully my treatment will be more successful. It takes at least six months to get to the point of the surgery, and you are required to make some life changes, and I have been exercising for 20 to 30 minutes generally five times a week. I am feeling better, more flexibility, and less of my arthritis pain, in spite of the fact that I am taking NOTHING for my arthritis.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

not disrespecting your decision, but are you assuming the worst about the

sides? Many people have no problem keeping up with their job and normal

responsibilities if they just cut back on their extra activities. I

worked overtime the entire time with a 15 year old at home and a 17 year old in

jail in south GA I had to drive to visit. Dick kept up with his extensive

work/travel schedule without missing a beat. When I told my doc I thought

my worst case scenario was that I’d lose my job & therefore my house

& couldn’t take care of my kids, he chuckled and said no, , the

worst case is we’d take you off tx before it got to that.

RE:

Thanks Everyone/GREAT POINT

Gail,

You make a very strong point and i HIGHLY agree with

you. Treatment first because it will be very hard with children and it would

bring your chances down lower. I will say the main reason I havent started

treatment is because of my child it would be to hard to care for her physically

and financially... Thanks Gail!

Guest guest

Hi , No offense taken at all, I like to hear others people's point of view because most of the time they are looking from the outside in and can make a point that maybe I didn't realize because of circumstances (or just from my dysfunction). To awnser your question yes I am assuming the worst of sides because I seem to get most sides that come with medication. Not antibiotics but pain meds get me soooo nauseated even when I had that second degree burn I couldn't take the pain meds so I just stayed home for a week and cryed. When I take sudefed my heart races and I feel weird, I can just imagine what the stronger meds would do to me. Plus, I am already failing as a parent, I dont give her the time she needs(Homework, quality time) already because by the time I get home from work I am exhausted and just want to relax.I dont even give her that good of dinners

because shes so picky I dont even try. That may have to do with my depression. Honestly I have been thinking about giving it a shot. This group has alot to do with it. When I saw my gastro doc a few months ago he said there was going to be a trial coming out this year and he was going to call me. I am a little skeptical about trials now since a post I read a while back. What are your guys thoughts? Would you do a trial or the current medications that are already FDA approved? Motley wrote: , not disrespecting your decision, but are you assuming the worst about the sides? Many people have no problem keeping up with their job and normal responsibilities if they just cut back on their extra activities. I worked overtime the entire time with a 15 year old at home and a 17 year old in jail in south GA I had to drive to visit. Dick kept up with his extensive work/travel schedule without missing a beat. When I told my doc I thought my worst case scenario was that I’d lose my job & therefore my house & couldn’t take care of my kids, he chuckled and said no, , the worst case is we’d take you off tx before it got to that. -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of WatkinsSent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 8:39 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Thanks Everyone/GREAT POINT Gail, You make a very strong point and i HIGHLY agree with you. Treatment first because it will be very hard with children and it would bring your chances down lower. I will say the main reason I havent started treatment is because of my child it would be to hard to care for her physically and financially... Thanks Gail!

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

No I havent talked to my Doctor,didnt think it was that important to have do do it,looked more like a torture treatment than a medical one +the fact I can go without it easier than on it. He told me it was just a laxative.but if ya'll think its best for me to go back on it ,so be it i'll go back on it Terri what other purpose's does lactulose have? Motley wrote: Have you talked to the doc about the lactulose not working? I’m not on it, but I understand from people who are that they’ve had to increase the dose until they go x times a day then back off one dose or something like that. If you’re on lactulose, it’s very important to take it regularly. Talk to the doc, if he didn’t tell you to quit it. Suzie – take your lactulose! --- Terri <fak_ya_hippie> wrote:> Hi it's Terri again!okay say my ast is 485 and my alt is 800 is> this a > high level? and my bilirubin total was at 298. Am I on the high>

side of > testing results.I havent had a blood test in weeks so i dont know> if it > has gone down or not, but the bilirubin level put me in the > hospital ,and the ast/alt test were took a week after that.What> do I do > to get em down if their to high?And what does it mean if the> whites in > your eyes have gone from yellow to grey????And i havent been> Lactulosing> because Iam not able to go to the bathroom on it !!> > > Terri

Guest guest

Gail, I thought I read that somewhere about not taking anything from sides and I did ask him about that and he did say that they would allow me to take medication for sides. Yes I would like the list if you have it. Thank you! gail wrote: I did a trial and I haven't had a viral load since 99.Thats as close as we can get to a cure.I was on interferon at 3 shots a wk and 5

riboveron tablets a day.We were only allowed tylenol and no other meds because they want to keep the trials clean.So if your white count got to low you couldn't take Eprogen to bring it up or Procrit to bring your red count up if it got too low.Ask your doctor if you would be allowed to take these meds if your red or white count got too low.Also the other day a list of drug companies were put up that would supply you with the drugs for free if you could verify that you can't afford them.I filled out the forms and showed them what all my bills each month and they supplied the drugs..I kept the list if you need it. Gail -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies

[mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of WatkinsSent: January 30, 2008 5:17 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Hi , No offense taken at all, I like to hear others people's point of view because most of the time they are looking from the outside in and can make a point that maybe I didn't realize because of circumstances (or just from my dysfunction). To awnser your question yes I am assuming the worst of sides because I seem to get most sides that come with medication. Not antibiotics but pain meds get me soooo nauseated even when I had that second degree burn I couldn't take the pain meds so I just stayed home for a week and cryed. When I take sudefed my heart races and I feel weird, I

can just imagine what the stronger meds would do to me. Plus, I am already failing as a parent, I dont give her the time she needs(Homework, quality time) already because by the time I get home from work I am exhausted and just want to relax.I dont even give her that good of dinners because shes so picky I dont even try. That may have to do with my depression. Honestly I have been thinking about giving it a shot. This group has alot to do with it. When I saw my gastro doc a few months ago he said there was going to be a trial coming out this year and he was going to call me. I am a little skeptical about trials now since a post I read a while back. What are your guys thoughts? Would you do a trial or the current medications that are already FDA approved? Motley <dmotleybellsouth (DOT) net> wrote: , not disrespecting your decision, but are you assuming the worst about the sides? Many people have no problem keeping up with their job and normal responsibilities if they just cut back on their extra activities. I worked overtime the entire time with a 15 year old at home and a 17 year old in jail in south GA I had to drive to visit. Dick kept up with his extensive work/travel schedule without missing a beat. When I told my doc I thought my worst case scenario was that I’d lose my job & therefore my house & couldn’t take care of my kids, he chuckled and said no, , the worst case is we’d take you off tx before it got to that. -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of WatkinsSent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 8:39 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Thanks Everyone/GREAT POINT Gail, You make a very strong point and i HIGHLY agree with you. Treatment first because it will be very hard with children and it would bring your chances down lower. I will say the main reason I havent started treatment is because of my child it would be to hard to care for her physically and financially... Thanks Gail! Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Yes Terri, the Lactulose is important. It is a laxative but it's used to help your liver rid your body of toxins like ammonia - which can cause encephalopathy, confusion, coma & even death! It can help with your LFT's(Liver Function Tests) but is mainly for the ammonia. You'll see De remind me to take mine - I've ended up at the E R because I've forgotten it & lost a day or two! All they do is give me more & wait til I start to go like crazy. SuZieTerri Slocum wrote: No I havent talked to my Doctor,didnt think it was that important to have do do it,looked more like a torture treatment than a medical one +the fact I can go without it easier than on it. He told me it was just a laxative.but if ya'll think its best for me to go back on it ,so be it i'll go back on it Terri what other purpose's does lactulose have? Motley <dmotleybellsouth (DOT) net> wrote: Have you talked to the doc about the lactulose not working? I’m not on it, but I understand from people who are that they’ve had to increase the dose until they go x times a day then back off one dose or something like that. If you’re on lactulose, it’s very important to take it regularly. Talk to the doc, if he didn’t tell you to quit it. Suzie – take your lactulose! Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

I did a trial and I haven't had a viral load since 99.Thats as close as we can get to a cure.I was on interferon at 3 shots a wk and 5 riboveron tablets a day.We were only allowed tylenol and no other meds because they want to keep the trials clean.So if your white count got to low you couldn't take Eprogen to bring it up or Procrit to bring your red count up if it got too low.Ask your doctor if you would be allowed to take these meds if your red or white count got too low.Also the other day a list of drug companies were put up that would supply you with the drugs for free if you could verify that you can't afford them.I filled out the forms and showed them what all my bills each month and they supplied the drugs..I kept the list if you need it.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of WatkinsSent: January 30, 2008 5:17 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE:

Hi ,

No offense taken at all, I like to hear others people's point of view because most of the time they are looking from the outside in and can make a point that maybe I didn't realize because of circumstances (or just from my dysfunction).

To awnser your question yes I am assuming the worst of sides because I seem to get most sides that come with medication. Not antibiotics but pain meds get me soooo nauseated even when I had that second degree burn I couldn't take the pain meds so I just stayed home for a week and cryed. When I take sudefed my heart races and I feel weird, I can just imagine what the stronger meds would do to me.

Plus, I am already failing as a parent, I dont give her the time she needs(Homework, quality time) already because by the time I get home from work I am exhausted and just want to relax.I dont even give her that good of dinners because shes so picky I dont even try. That may have to do with my depression.

Honestly I have been thinking about giving it a shot. This group has alot to do with it. When I saw my gastro doc a few months ago he said there was going to be a trial coming out this year and he was going to call me. I am a little skeptical about trials now since a post I read a while back. What are your guys thoughts? Would you do a trial or the current medications that are already FDA approved?

Motley wrote:

, not disrespecting your decision, but are you assuming the worst about the sides? Many people have no problem keeping up with their job and normal responsibilities if they just cut back on their extra activities. I worked overtime the entire time with a 15 year old at home and a 17 year old in jail in south GA I had to drive to visit. Dick kept up with his extensive work/travel schedule without missing a beat. When I told my doc I thought my worst case scenario was that I’d lose my job & therefore my house & couldn’t take care of my kids, he chuckled and said no, , the worst case is we’d take you off tx before it got to that.

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of WatkinsSent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 8:39 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Thanks Everyone/GREAT POINT

Gail,

You make a very strong point and i HIGHLY agree with you. Treatment first because it will be very hard with children and it would bring your chances down lower. I will say the main reason I havent started treatment is because of my child it would be to hard to care for her physically and financially... Thanks Gail!

Guest guest

My addy is gaila@...

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of WatkinsSent: January 30, 2008 9:27 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE:

Gail,

I thought I read that somewhere about not taking anything from sides and I did ask him about that and he did say that they would allow me to take medication for sides. Yes I would like the list if you have it. Thank you!

gail wrote:

I did a trial and I haven't had a viral load since 99.Thats as close as we can get to a cure.I was on interferon at 3 shots a wk and 5 riboveron tablets a day.We were only allowed tylenol and no other meds because they want to keep the trials clean.So if your white count got to low you couldn't take Eprogen to bring it up or Procrit to bring your red count up if it got too low.Ask your doctor if you would be allowed to take these meds if your red or white count got too low.Also the other day a list of drug companies were put up that would supply you with the drugs for free if you could verify that you can't afford them.I filled out the forms and showed them what all my bills each month and they supplied the drugs..I kept the list if you need it.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of WatkinsSent: January 30, 2008 5:17 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE:

Hi ,

No offense taken at all, I like to hear others people's point of view because most of the time they are looking from the outside in and can make a point that maybe I didn't realize because of circumstances (or just from my dysfunction).

To awnser your question yes I am assuming the worst of sides because I seem to get most sides that come with medication. Not antibiotics but pain meds get me soooo nauseated even when I had that second degree burn I couldn't take the pain meds so I just stayed home for a week and cryed. When I take sudefed my heart races and I feel weird, I can just imagine what the stronger meds would do to me.

Plus, I am already failing as a parent, I dont give her the time she needs(Homework, quality time) already because by the time I get home from work I am exhausted and just want to relax.I dont even give her that good of dinners because shes so picky I dont even try. That may have to do with my depression.

Honestly I have been thinking about giving it a shot. This group has alot to do with it. When I saw my gastro doc a few months ago he said there was going to be a trial coming out this year and he was going to call me. I am a little skeptical about trials now since a post I read a while back. What are your guys thoughts? Would you do a trial or the current medications that are already FDA approved?

Motley <dmotleybellsouth (DOT) net> wrote:

, not disrespecting your decision, but are you assuming the worst about the sides? Many people have no problem keeping up with their job and normal responsibilities if they just cut back on their extra activities. I worked overtime the entire time with a 15 year old at home and a 17 year old in jail in south GA I had to drive to visit. Dick kept up with his extensive work/travel schedule without missing a beat. When I told my doc I thought my worst case scenario was that I’d lose my job & therefore my house & couldn’t take care of my kids, he chuckled and said no, , the worst case is we’d take you off tx before it got to that.

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of WatkinsSent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 8:39 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Thanks Everyone/GREAT POINT

Gail,

You make a very strong point and i HIGHLY agree with you. Treatment first because it will be very hard with children and it would bring your chances down lower. I will say the main reason I havent started treatment is because of my child it would be to hard to care for her physically and financially... Thanks Gail!

Guest guest

Give your personal addy and I will send the list to you.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of WatkinsSent: January 30, 2008 9:27 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE:

Gail,

I thought I read that somewhere about not taking anything from sides and I did ask him about that and he did say that they would allow me to take medication for sides. Yes I would like the list if you have it. Thank you!

gail wrote:

Gail

Hi ,

Motley <dmotleybellsouth (DOT) net> wrote:

Gail,

Guest guest

Bonnie,

prayers that this time killed that dragon for good.

Hi all

this last couple of weeks has been

weird for us,, Rich my hubby is going in for his second blood test

after TX to see where he is,, we

never made it to the second test after his first TX,, he relapsed so quickly

and he is very nervous and worried

about the resurlts tomorrow,, so am I, I remember how hard it hit him

when he found out he relapsed last

time,, I am hoping so very hard that we get good news,,

last time we never if he cleared at

12 weeks or not, or when he cleared,, we know that he cleared

at the end of 1st TX,, but not sure

when, and he only went for 48 wks

this second time around, he went for

just under 60 Wks, and was cleared by week 8, which was good

so we are hoping that this

time it worked, his 3 wk after TX was still clear, so this will be 3 month

after TX blood work

his first time on TX was a breeze,

with 1 shot a week and 6 pills a day

the second time on TX was so much

worse, with 1 shot a day and 6 pills a day to was tough to

go through, but he made it

thanks for letting me

" unnerve " myself a little

Bonnie

Guest guest

Bonnie, my prayers are with you both. Hugs, VickieG

Hi all

this last couple of weeks has been weird for us,, Rich my hubby is going in for his second blood test

after TX to see where he is,, we never made it to the second test after his first TX,, he relapsed so quickly

and he is very nervous and worried about the resurlts tomorrow,, so am I, I remember how hard it hit him

when he found out he relapsed last time,, I am hoping so very hard that we get good news,,

last time we never if he cleared at 12 weeks or not, or when he cleared,, we know that he cleared

at the end of 1st TX,, but not sure when, and he only went for 48 wks

this second time around, he went for just under 60 Wks, and was cleared by week 8, which was good

so we are hoping that this time it worked, his 3 wk after TX was still clear, so this will be 3 month after TX blood work

his first time on TX was a breeze, with 1 shot a week and 6 pills a day

the second time on TX was so much worse, with 1 shot a day and 6 pills a day to was tough to

thanks for letting me "unnerve" myself a little

Bonnie

Guest guest

thanks so very much, we'll take all the prayers, hopes and hugs we can get :-) (((( ))))

hoping that the dragon has been defeated this time

love and hugs Bonnie

Guest guest

hi, need to add some corrections to this, hubby reminded me that

on the first TX, he never knew if he did clear or not,, at week 12, he

was at 175 and the doc was happy with that, the doc never tested

him again till he was through with TX, he was tested a month after

TX and was up to 300,000 so we never knew if he was cleared or not

and his new Doc wasn't to happy about not knowing if he cleared or not

Bonnie

]

Hi all

this last couple of weeks has been weird for us,, Rich my hubby is going in for his second blood test

after TX to see where he is,, we never made it to the second test after his first TX,, he relapsed so quickly

and he is very nervous and worried about the resurlts tomorrow,, so am I, I remember how hard it hit him

when he found out he relapsed last time,, I am hoping so very hard that we get good news,,

last time we never if he cleared at 12 weeks or not, or when he cleared,, we know that he cleared

this second time around, he went for just under 60 Wks, and was cleared by week 8, which was good

so we are hoping that this time it worked, his 3 wk after TX was still clear, so this will be 3 month after TX blood work

the second time on TX was so much worse, with 1 shot a day and 6 pills a day to was tough to

Bonnie

Guest guest

Bonnie, I agree with your new dr. I don't think the first dr. knew what he was doing. It sounds like you have a better chance this time with the new dr. Hugs, VickieG

Re:

hi, need to add some corrections to this, hubby reminded me that

on the first TX, he never knew if he did clear or not,, at week 12, he

was at 175 and the doc was happy with that, the doc never tested

him again till he was through with TX, he was tested a month after

TX and was up to 300,000 so we never knew if he was cleared or not

and his new Doc wasn't to happy about not knowing if he cleared or not

Bonnie

]

Hi all

Bonnie

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

He will stay in my prayers that the bloodwork turns out the way he wants.Hoping for undetectable.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of BonniySent: February 3, 2008 12:47 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject:

Hi all

Bonnie

Guest guest

Bonnie rich and you are in my prayers. I hope for nothing but the best. DBonniy wrote: Hi all this last couple of weeks has been weird for us,, Rich my hubby is going in for his second blood test after TX to see where he is,, we never made it to the second test after his first TX,, he relapsed so quickly and he is very nervous and worried about the

resurlts tomorrow,, so am I, I remember how hard it hit him when he found out he relapsed last time,, I am hoping so very hard that we get good news,, last time we never if he cleared at 12 weeks or not, or when he cleared,, we know that he cleared at the end of 1st TX,, but not sure when, and he only went for 48 wks this second time around, he went for just under 60 Wks, and was cleared by week 8, which was good so we are hoping that this time it worked, his 3 wk after TX was still clear, so this will be 3 month after TX blood work his first time on TX was a breeze, with 1 shot a week and 6 pills a day the second

time on TX was so much worse, with 1 shot a day and 6 pills a day to was tough to go through, but he made it thanks for letting me "unnerve" myself a little Bonnie

Guest guest

hi bonnie hope Rich and you get the good news that your looking for we all could use some let us know kat and donald Doyle wrote: Bonnie rich

and you are in my prayers. I hope for nothing but the best. DBonniy wrote: Hi all this last couple of weeks has been weird for us,, Rich my hubby is going in for his second blood test after TX to see where he is,, we never made it to the second test after his first TX,, he relapsed so quickly and he is very nervous and worried about the resurlts tomorrow,, so am I, I remember how hard it hit him when he found out he relapsed last time,, I am hoping so very hard that we get good news,, last time we never if he cleared at 12 weeks or not, or when he cleared,, we know

that he cleared at the end of 1st TX,, but not sure when, and he only went for 48 wks this second time around, he went for just under 60 Wks, and was cleared by week 8, which was good so we are hoping that this time it worked, his 3 wk after TX was still clear, so this will be 3 month after TX blood work his first time on TX was a breeze, with 1 shot a week and 6 pills a day the second time on TX was so much worse, with 1 shot a day and 6 pills a day to was tough to go through, but he made it thanks for letting me "unnerve" myself a little Bonnie Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

hi bonnie thats great news so happy for both of you keep up the good work kat and donaldBonniy wrote: Hi kat we got fantastic news, he is still undetectable, or as the reading goes <10 which is as low as the lab goes,, and he is on cloud nine right now, with a grin that goes a mile from end to end :-))))))))))) I want to thank everyone that had my hubby Rich in thier prayers and thoughts (((((((dummies)))))))) may we all defeat this dragon Bonnie and Rich hi bonnie hope Rich and you get the good news that your looking for we all could use some let us know kat and donald .

Guest guest

thanks Pat and Kat

yep we can breath for a little while, he goes back in for his next blood work in may, it will be his 7 month check up,, we can sit back and wait for that one :)))) this has been a long and hard road for him,, he only had a 3 month washout period from his first time on TX and his second time on TX,, so really,, he was on for like 2 years on TX with a 3 month off time

Bonnie and Rich

P.S. in case you didnt know, Rich read somewhere that the term "washout time" refers to the time between treatments if you relapse and have to take it again,, most people have to wait about a year for their med. insurance companys to get clearence to try TX again, but Rich got lucky and was ok'd to restart again 3 months after he relapsed

Guest guest

Bonnie This is awesome. Congrats to you both.Hugsd Re:

Hi kat

we got fantastic news, he is still undetectable, or as the reading goes <10 which is as low as the lab goes,, and he is on cloud nine right now, with a grin that goes a mile from end to end :-)))))))))) )

I want to thank everyone that had my hubby Rich in thier prayers and thoughts (((((((dummies) )))))))

may we all defeat this dragon

Bonnie and Rich

Guest guest

Hi Bonnie, That is great news. CongratsBonniy wrote: Hi kat we got fantastic news, he is still undetectable, or as the reading goes <10 which is as low as the lab goes,, and he is on cloud nine right now, with a grin that goes a mile from end to end :-))))))))))) I want to thank

everyone that had my hubby Rich in thier prayers and thoughts (((((((dummies)))))))) may we all defeat this dragon Bonnie and Rich hi bonnie hope Rich and you get the good news that your looking for we all could use some let us know kat and donald

Guest guest

That would have been a tough second treatment with it being such a short time since first treatment.It is looking good so far.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of BonniySent: February 4, 2008 7:19 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re:

thanks Pat and Kat

yep we can breath for a little while, he goes back in for his next blood work in may, it will be his 7 month check up,, we can sit back and wait for that one :)))) this has been a long and hard road for him,, he only had a 3 month washout period from his first time on TX and his second time on TX,, so really,, he was on for like 2 years on TX with a 3 month off time

Bonnie and Rich

P.S. in case you didnt know, Rich read somewhere that the term "washout time" refers to the time between treatments if you relapse and have to take it again,, most people have to wait about a year for their med. insurance companys to get clearence to try TX again, but Rich got lucky and was ok'd to restart again 3 months after he relapsed

Guest guest

Congratualtions Rich and Bonnie. I'm so happy for you. Hugs, VickieG

Re:

Hi kat

we got fantastic news, he is still undetectable, or as the reading goes <10 which is as low as the lab goes,, and he is on cloud nine right now, with a grin that goes a mile from end to end :-)))))))))) )

I want to thank everyone that had my hubby Rich in thier prayers and thoughts (((((((dummies) )))))))

may we all defeat this dragon

Bonnie and Rich

hi bonnie

hope Rich and you get the good news that your looking for we all could use some let us know

kat and donald

Guest guest

Isn’t

it your daughter that’s sick herself? That may be why she understands.

Re:

L

I agree most kids don't but my

daughter who is 18 does and it terrifies her that her dad is so sick.

Life is too short for what if's,

jump in with both feet and go for it.

Guest guest

Hi --yesterday was a pretty good day physically...still having issues at work with a certain someone--so that is causing undue stress! But I'm trying to cope with that. Thanks so much for caring . It really means a lot to me that you care. Dorsey Motley wrote: Feeling any better today,

Dorsey?? -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of DORSEY PETERSONSent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 1:20 PMTo:

HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: 4th WEEK AND I WANT TO GIVE UP! Dannella--thanks sooo much for the great information!! I appreciate all that you do! Dorsey