RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Lois this is so long

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When J is told to go lay down does he do it? I understand. I was just trying

to think if there was any way to teach J what to do instead of attacking you when

he feels anxious or out of control.

So even taking the Zpraxia he is still slapping you? Thank goodness Jake could

take him in the car and give you some relief. Does J ever attack Jake? I'm so

sorry, Lois,

Karac accidentally bit his lip today; so he was all agitated; he asked for a bath

and then took him for a walk. We didn't get much done but a little reading.

Hopefully by tomorrow he will have forgotten about it.

I continue to pray for you and J. I'm glad he enjoyed trick or treating. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

Jake yelled at him like that to get him off of me. Jake does talk loving to J but when he is hitting me Jake at first tells him to stop it and "go lay down" but if he keeps it up that is when Jake has to get tough with him.

We went trick or treating tonight and J was ok doing it but when we got home he started slapping at me so when He took Di home (Grandson) I told him to take J to. I didn't want to be left along with him when he was acting like that.

They came back and he is acting ok right now. Lois

Guest guest

Pat,

Yes, J usually will go lay down for a bit. We went to the food store and the Dollar General today........its what we do on Saturdays...........He tapped some but nothing real bad. Yes, He is still slapping on the zpraxa BUT not nealy as as bad and his personallity has come back. He was acting like a zombie and very mean acting when he was off of it.

The Dr. gave me a moniter to check J's blood and also a script for a blood suger med to try. I am going to try it tomorow.

We checked his blood this morning while he was fasting....And to try and learn how to use the thing. J was 228........Still high BUT when he was fasting before it was 330.......so its a little better. Lois

Guest guest

Pat,

Yes, J usually will go lay down for a bit. We went to the food store and the Dollar General today........its what we do on Saturdays...........He tapped some but nothing real bad. Yes, He is still slapping on the zpraxa BUT not nealy as as bad and his personallity has come back. He was acting like a zombie and very mean acting when he was off of it.

The Dr. gave me a moniter to check J's blood and also a script for a blood suger med to try. I am going to try it tomorow.

We checked his blood this morning while he was fasting....And to try and learn how to use the thing. J was 228........Still high BUT when he was fasting before it was 330.......so its a little better. Lois

Guest guest

I know you like having J's personality back, and it sounds like the sugar level

is coming down. That is an answer to prayer. Keep up the good work. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

Guest guest

I know you like having J's personality back, and it sounds like the sugar level

is coming down. That is an answer to prayer. Keep up the good work. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

Guest guest

I'm glad the doc is on top of things...sometimes they are not...and the 400+ scared me to death!!! :) I'm late getting these...seems to be my life right now ;( ....Things are well...hope you have a blessed day!

e

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Fri, October 30, 2009 7:54:20 PMSubject: Re: Lois this is so long

They want to see what will be the best drug to give J for it. I took a urine bottle in this morning..... ..I didn't hear anything today so I will wait until tomorow at lunch and call them if they haven;t gotten back to me.

I did get a script for a blood tester.....I have to wait and make sure I know how to use it first.

We went trick or treating tonight. J loves to do that. I took my grandson with us. I am pooped now! haha! Don't worry....... .J just likes to get it....not eat to much of it. Lois

Guest guest

I'm glad the doc is on top of things...sometimes they are not...and the 400+ scared me to death!!! :) I'm late getting these...seems to be my life right now ;( ....Things are well...hope you have a blessed day!

e

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Fri, October 30, 2009 7:54:20 PMSubject: Re: Lois this is so long

They want to see what will be the best drug to give J for it. I took a urine bottle in this morning..... ..I didn't hear anything today so I will wait until tomorow at lunch and call them if they haven;t gotten back to me.

I did get a script for a blood tester.....I have to wait and make sure I know how to use it first.

We went trick or treating tonight. J loves to do that. I took my grandson with us. I am pooped now! haha! Don't worry....... .J just likes to get it....not eat to much of it. Lois

Guest guest

would get tough on too...sometimes that is the only thing that works!

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Fri, October 30, 2009 8:04:47 PMSubject: Re: Lois this is so long

Pat,

Jake yelled at him like that to get him off of me. Jake does talk loving to J but when he is hitting me Jake at first tells him to stop it and "go lay down" but if he keeps it up that is when Jake has to get tough with him.

We went trick or treating tonight and J was ok doing it but when we got home he started slapping at me so when He took Di home (Grandson) I told him to take J to. I didn't want to be left along with him when he was acting like that.

Guest guest

would get tough on too...sometimes that is the only thing that works!

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Fri, October 30, 2009 8:04:47 PMSubject: Re: Lois this is so long

Pat,

Guest guest

I know what you mean Pat K (and yes chiming in here LOL) -- you mean a no hit but you can do this or that...I do that with ...also I do lots of first then....first no hit then snack, etc....I know That J is older but it works beautifully for .

e

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Fri, October 30, 2009 10:02:32 PMSubject: Re: Lois this is so long

to think if there was any way to teach J what to do instead of attacking you when

sorry, Lois,

Karac accidentally bit his lip today; so he was all agitated; he asked for a bath

I continue to pray for you and J. I'm glad he enjoyed trick or treating. Love and blessings, Pat K Re: Lois this is so long

Pat,

Guest guest

I know what you mean Pat K (and yes chiming in here LOL) -- you mean a no hit but you can do this or that...I do that with ...also I do lots of first then....first no hit then snack, etc....I know That J is older but it works beautifully for .

e

From: "pkuenstler@..." <pkuenstler@...>autism Sent: Fri, October 30, 2009 10:02:32 PMSubject: Re: Lois this is so long

sorry, Lois,

I continue to pray for you and J. I'm glad he enjoyed trick or treating. Love and blessings, Pat K Re: Lois this is so long

Pat,

Guest guest

Oh, that does sound better....good for him...it is amazing how medicine can work for our kids (Zpraza and the hitting) -- I praise God for medicine, as often times they work to help the other problems associated with Autism.....I know you know this but since we started on his Resperidone (sp) .5 mg/once daily --- He has not has ANY self injury...after about 6 week of being on it...he had NO panic and NO self injury....and months later about 6 I think....he is FREE....with therapy and meds, it a good combo sometimes.....I'm grateful that J is not tapping as much.....

Love to you,

e

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Sat, October 31, 2009 6:50:12 PMSubject: Re: Lois this is so long

Pat,

Yes, J usually will go lay down for a bit. We went to the food store and the Dollar General today....... .its what we do on Saturdays... ........He tapped some but nothing real bad. Yes, He is still slapping on the zpraxa BUT not nealy as as bad and his personallity has come back. He was acting like a zombie and very mean acting when he was off of it.

Guest guest

Oh, that does sound better....good for him...it is amazing how medicine can work for our kids (Zpraza and the hitting) -- I praise God for medicine, as often times they work to help the other problems associated with Autism.....I know you know this but since we started on his Resperidone (sp) .5 mg/once daily --- He has not has ANY self injury...after about 6 week of being on it...he had NO panic and NO self injury....and months later about 6 I think....he is FREE....with therapy and meds, it a good combo sometimes.....I'm grateful that J is not tapping as much.....

Love to you,

e

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Sat, October 31, 2009 6:50:12 PMSubject: Re: Lois this is so long

Pat,

Yes, J usually will go lay down for a bit. We went to the food store and the Dollar General today....... .its what we do on Saturdays... ........He tapped some but nothing real bad. Yes, He is still slapping on the zpraxa BUT not nealy as as bad and his personallity has come back. He was acting like a zombie and very mean acting when he was off of it.

Guest guest

e,

We checked J on Saturday while fasting and it was 228. I started him on the med for high suger and we go back to the Dr. on friday. I guess we will check it then. Lois

Guest guest

e,

We checked J on Saturday while fasting and it was 228. I started him on the med for high suger and we go back to the Dr. on friday. I guess we will check it then. Lois

Guest guest

Great news.....wow I bet that is a relief to you :)

e

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Mon, November 2, 2009 7:15:25 PMSubject: Re: Lois this is so long

e,

Guest guest

Great news.....wow I bet that is a relief to you :)

e

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Mon, November 2, 2009 7:15:25 PMSubject: Re: Lois this is so long

e,