RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Lois this is so long

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lois...I'm so happy to hear this!!!!!!!!!!! I pray it continues!

e

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Mon, October 26, 2009 6:56:25 PMSubject: Re: Lois this is so long

pat and all,

J had a good day at awakenings today! And tonight he isen't doing to bad. I got him signed up to go to the YMCA here and he can go with me or the day program for swimming. He is excited about that. They are going to take him this wednesday. Lois

Guest guest

Lois...I'm so happy to hear this!!!!!!!!!!! I pray it continues!

e

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Mon, October 26, 2009 6:56:25 PMSubject: Re: Lois this is so long

pat and all,

J had a good day at awakenings today! And tonight he isen't doing to bad. I got him signed up to go to the YMCA here and he can go with me or the day program for swimming. He is excited about that. They are going to take him this wednesday. Lois

Guest guest

Lana,

Are you having any trouble with blood suger? That is why I had taken J off of it. He has taken it for about 3 years now. Lois

Guest guest

Lana,

Are you having any trouble with blood suger? That is why I had taken J off of it. He has taken it for about 3 years now. Lois

Guest guest

e,

J had a good day today at awakenings. Tonight he has been "Tapping" at me but that is all.I hope we can work thru it. Keeping an eye on the suger he eats......Lois

Guest guest

e,

J had a good day today at awakenings. Tonight he has been "Tapping" at me but that is all.I hope we can work thru it. Keeping an eye on the suger he eats......Lois

Guest guest

Lois, did J never do any tapping in the 3 years that he was on Zyprexa? Love and blessings, Pat K

e,

Guest guest

Lois, did J never do any tapping in the 3 years that he was on Zyprexa? Love and blessings, Pat K

e,

Guest guest

The doctor never mentioned it but i think Robbie should go for testing

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Tue, October 27, 2009 8:00:11 PMSubject: Re: Lois this is so long

Lana,

Guest guest

The doctor never mentioned it but i think Robbie should go for testing

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Tue, October 27, 2009 8:00:11 PMSubject: Re: Lois this is so long

Lana,

Guest guest

Pat,

He tapped but he never "hit" like he did when he was off of it. Another good day at awakenings today..........Some tapping at me tonight. I think he had the hitting of me in his mind and that is why he is still tapping. Lois

Guest guest

Pat,

He tapped but he never "hit" like he did when he was off of it. Another good day at awakenings today..........Some tapping at me tonight. I think he had the hitting of me in his mind and that is why he is still tapping. Lois

Guest guest

Pat,

We took J to the regular Dr. tonight and had his blood checked and it was 431! He said he thinks J needs to go on a blood suger med but he is going to look into it tomorow for side effects and see which one would be better.

when we was there the first time it was 471 but I have him on the diet sodas now.

He had another good day at the day program BUT when he got home he was trying to slap at me! Jake (dh) got on him and told him to knock it off! He was doing a whole lot of cha-chaing tonight too. Lois

Guest guest

Pat,

We took J to the regular Dr. tonight and had his blood checked and it was 431! He said he thinks J needs to go on a blood suger med but he is going to look into it tomorow for side effects and see which one would be better.

when we was there the first time it was 471 but I have him on the diet sodas now.

He had another good day at the day program BUT when he got home he was trying to slap at me! Jake (dh) got on him and told him to knock it off! He was doing a whole lot of cha-chaing tonight too. Lois

Guest guest

I'm just now getting this....I hope it's going well...I'll read on...

Blessings LOIS ;)

e

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Tue, October 27, 2009 8:41:31 PMSubject: Re: Lois this is so long

e,

Guest guest

I'm just now getting this....I hope it's going well...I'll read on...

Blessings LOIS ;)

e

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Tue, October 27, 2009 8:41:31 PMSubject: Re: Lois this is so long

e,

Guest guest

Lois, I know you know but that is WAY too high...Why are they waiting and considering instead of acting and quickly?

e

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Thu, October 29, 2009 7:38:12 PMSubject: Re: Lois this is so long

Pat,

Guest guest

Lois, I know you know but that is WAY too high...Why are they waiting and considering instead of acting and quickly?

e

From: lois noland <jlois@...>autism Sent: Thu, October 29, 2009 7:38:12 PMSubject: Re: Lois this is so long

Pat,

Guest guest

At least the blood sugar is going down (slowly). He is doing well at his day program; that's good.

He is able to maintain control until he gets home and then he takes it out on you. I wish J

could learn some other way to decompress.

I know it seems really tough, but J is doing a much better job of adjusting than Karac did. I'm just

wondering if instead of saying "Knock it off "Jake could tell him something to do instead?

Anyway, I'm just brain storming; you have probably already tried everything. I care, and I keep praying

Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

Guest guest

At least the blood sugar is going down (slowly). He is doing well at his day program; that's good.

He is able to maintain control until he gets home and then he takes it out on you. I wish J

could learn some other way to decompress.

I know it seems really tough, but J is doing a much better job of adjusting than Karac did. I'm just

wondering if instead of saying "Knock it off "Jake could tell him something to do instead?

Anyway, I'm just brain storming; you have probably already tried everything. I care, and I keep praying

Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,

Guest guest

They want to see what will be the best drug to give J for it. I took a urine bottle in this morning.......I didn't hear anything today so I will wait until tomorow at lunch and call them if they haven;t gotten back to me.

I did get a script for a blood tester.....I have to wait and make sure I know how to use it first.

We went trick or treating tonight. J loves to do that. I took my grandson with us. I am pooped now! haha! Don't worry........J just likes to get it....not eat to much of it. Lois

Guest guest

They want to see what will be the best drug to give J for it. I took a urine bottle in this morning.......I didn't hear anything today so I will wait until tomorow at lunch and call them if they haven;t gotten back to me.

I did get a script for a blood tester.....I have to wait and make sure I know how to use it first.

We went trick or treating tonight. J loves to do that. I took my grandson with us. I am pooped now! haha! Don't worry........J just likes to get it....not eat to much of it. Lois

Guest guest

Pat,

Jake yelled at him like that to get him off of me. Jake does talk loving to J but when he is hitting me Jake at first tells him to stop it and "go lay down" but if he keeps it up that is when Jake has to get tough with him.

We went trick or treating tonight and J was ok doing it but when we got home he started slapping at me so when He took Di home (Grandson) I told him to take J to. I didn't want to be left along with him when he was acting like that.

They came back and he is acting ok right now. Lois

Guest guest

Pat,

Jake yelled at him like that to get him off of me. Jake does talk loving to J but when he is hitting me Jake at first tells him to stop it and "go lay down" but if he keeps it up that is when Jake has to get tough with him.

We went trick or treating tonight and J was ok doing it but when we got home he started slapping at me so when He took Di home (Grandson) I told him to take J to. I didn't want to be left along with him when he was acting like that.

Guest guest

When J is told to go lay down does he do it? I understand. I was just trying

to think if there was any way to teach J what to do instead of attacking you when

he feels anxious or out of control.

So even taking the Zpraxia he is still slapping you? Thank goodness Jake could

take him in the car and give you some relief. Does J ever attack Jake? I'm so

sorry, Lois,

Karac accidentally bit his lip today; so he was all agitated; he asked for a bath

and then took him for a walk. We didn't get much done but a little reading.

Hopefully by tomorrow he will have forgotten about it.

I continue to pray for you and J. I'm glad he enjoyed trick or treating. Love and blessings, Pat K

Pat,