RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: stomach damage, caused by potassium tablets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The old Chinese system was you paid the Dr as long as you were well but stopped when you got sick because he was not doing his job----or so they say.CE Grim MDOn Jun 1, 2012, at 8:08 AM, Francis Bill SUSPECTED PA wrote: My guess is we will never see payment based on how well patients does. > > > > > > > > You are right about Dr. not thinking for them selves. If they do all the standard test and all are so called normal that is all the know what to do. > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Especially for the Dutch speaking members of this group.As a member of the Dutch Union for Adrenal Patients (http://www.nvacp.nl/), I learned about this great site: http://eetmeter.voedingscentrum.nl/. It is a tool from a government organisation, to get information as a consumer about the amounts and contents of what you eat and drink. You have to register (free, of course) an keep a diary there, to get your reports and advices. Arend Van: Clarence GrimVerzonden: woensdag 23 mei 2012 17:46Aan: hyperaldosteronism CC: Clarence GrimOnderwerp: Re: stomach damage, caused by potassium tablets This is a common side effect of K tablets and reason we recommend DASHing. One cup of low Na V-8 gives you 20 mEq of K. How much are you on?DASHing by lowering Na intake helps you retain K better so dont need to take so much. CE Grim MDOn May 23, 2012, at 10:28 AM, a_de_haan wrote: Has anyone experience with damage of the (wall of the) stomach, by using many years potassium as a medication.Until 2006 the tablets had a white shell weight 1000 mg, since that year the tableys (Slow-K) have a bron shell and weigth 600 mg.I suspect that the change of type of tablet causes stomach problems with me, before 2006 I never had any stgomach problems since I started using potassium in 1994.Any ideas?Arend de HaanThe Netherland

Guest guest

Looks nice if I read Dutch. I could not find way to view in English.Recommend you see if you can link the Adrenal Pts site to us. If you have found our site useful.CE Grim MDOn Jun 4, 2012, at 3:43 AM, Arend de Haan wrote: Especially for the Dutch speaking members of this group.As a member of the Dutch Union for Adrenal Patients (http://www.nvacp.nl/), I learned about this great site: http://eetmeter.voedingscentrum.nl/. It is a tool from a government organisation, to get information as a consumer about the amounts and contents of what you eat and drink. You have to register (free, of course) an keep a diary there, to get your reports and advices. Arend Van: Clarence GrimVerzonden: woensdag 23 mei 2012 17:46Aan: hyperaldosteronism CC: Clarence GrimOnderwerp: Re: stomach damage, caused by potassium tablets This is a common side effect of K tablets and reason we recommend DASHing. One cup of low Na V-8 gives you 20 mEq of K. How much are you on?DASHing by lowering Na intake helps you retain K better so dont need to take so much. CE Grim MDOn May 23, 2012, at 10:28 AM, a_de_haan wrote: Has anyone experience with damage of the (wall of the) stomach, by using many years potassium as a medication.Until 2006 the tablets had a white shell weight 1000 mg, since that year the tableys (Slow-K) have a bron shell and weigth 600 mg.I suspect that the change of type of tablet causes stomach problems with me, before 2006 I never had any stgomach problems since I started using potassium in 1994.Any ideas?Arend de HaanThe Netherland