RemedySpot.com

Liz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

if jaime makes it to the portland airport THIS TIME,, we will drive to san jose to get her,, and Ill take my laptop,, if she doesnt make it, Ill be home and Ill be there for sure! 6 pm our time, right?elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: LOL Tonight is chat night !!! Re: Jax Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey! jaxJanet <doc_jade > wrote: I know this is for Jax, but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 >

wrote: I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me.. No one but someone who has "been there, done that" can really feel that compassion for another.. Yours sure shines right on through.. I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :) Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Honey You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side

too.. hugs, jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax, it means more than I can say. This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good thing came out of the "dark"! Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena You did

this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel

forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,, Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever! jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have

read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are

biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie Expecting? Get great news right away with

email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel

sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

yup 6pm tonight

Re: Jax

Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey!

jaxJanet <doc_jade > wrote:

I know this is for Jax,

but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out.

Love

JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote:

I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me..

No one but someone who has "been there, done that"

can really feel that compassion for another..

Yours sure shines right on through..

I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :)

Hugs,

Sheena

Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote:

Honey

You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too..

hugs,

jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote:

Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax,

it means more than I can say.

This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good

thing came out of the "dark"!

Hugs,

Sheena

Sheena

You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,,

Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever!

Hi All,

I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected

to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am

about to start treatment. I have done all that I can

(with your help) to prepare for that day!

I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now..

I did stock up on many things that I have read about

here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel,

WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese

and peanut butter, lol..

Is there anything else I need to keep on hand?

Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even

if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete

turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that

I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated!

Blessings To All,

Sheena

The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie

Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A.

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Jackie

Jackie

Guest guest

I will keep my fingers crossed for you

Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey!

I know this is for Jax,

but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out.

Love

Hugs,

Sheena

Honey

You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too..

hugs,

Hugs,

Sheena

Sheena

You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,,

Hi All,

and peanut butter, lol..

Blessings To All,

Sheena

The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Jackie

Hugs from ME

Hugs from ME

Jackie

Guest guest

Ill try to be there ,, either here at home or in the car on the way to San elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: yup 6pm tonight Re: Jax Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey! jaxJanet <doc_jade > wrote: I know this is for Jax, but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me.. No one but someone who has "been there, done that" can really feel that compassion for another.. Yours sure shines right on through.. I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :) Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Honey You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in

the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too.. hugs, jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax, it means more than I can say. This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good thing came out of the "dark"! Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be

here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,, Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever! jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and

terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings

To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel

sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Jackie Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

And that would be what Aussie time?????

I know this is for Jax,

Love

Hugs,

Sheena

Honey

hugs,

Hugs,

Sheena

Sheena

Hi All,

and peanut butter, lol..

Blessings To All,

Sheena

Jackie

Hugs from ME

Guest guest

hahahaha,, isnt it 18-20 hours different? lolanne <kanga2@...> wrote: And that would be what Aussie time????? Re: Jax Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum

already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey! jaxJanet <doc_jade > wrote: I know this is for Jax, but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have

me.. No one but someone who has "been there, done that" can really feel that compassion for another.. Yours sure shines right on through.. I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :) Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Honey You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too.. hugs, jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax, it means more than I can say. This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good thing came out of the "dark"! Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as

prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,, Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR

forever! jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices,

fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel

sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Jackie Hugs from ME Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Jackie

Guest guest

That would be noon your time gf hope to see ya there

I know this is for Jax,

Love

Hugs,

Sheena

Honey

hugs,

Hugs,

Sheena

Sheena

Hi All,

and peanut butter, lol..

Blessings To All,

Sheena

Jackie

Hugs from ME

Guest guest

I think it's closer to 16 hours Jackie but I can never remember which way forwards or backwards! LOL! I'll get it sorted somehow and surprise you all one day.

Luv

anne

Re: Liz

hahahaha,, isnt it 18-20 hours different? lolanne <kanga2@...> wrote:

And that would be what Aussie time?????

Guest guest

Sorry I didn't make it yesterday. I'll write myself a 'postit' note for next Sunday at noon Aussie time. Thank you!!!

Luv

anne

I know this is for Jax,

Love

Hugs,

Sheena

Honey

hugs,

Hugs,

Sheena

Sheena

Hi All,

and peanut butter, lol..

Blessings To All,

Sheena

Jackie

Hugs from ME

Guest guest

hahahaha,, well Im sure its forward,, so when its sat here, its sunday there,, and btw, JAIME MADE IT!!! anne <kanga2@...> wrote: I think it's closer to 16 hours Jackie but I can never remember which way forwards or backwards! LOL! I'll get it sorted somehow and surprise you all one day. Luv anne Re: Liz hahahaha,, isnt it 18-20 hours different? lolanne <kanga2austarnet.au> wrote: And that would be what Aussie

time????? Jackie

Guest guest

It would be great to see you there anne

I know this is for Jax,

Love

Hugs,

Sheena

Honey

hugs,

Hugs,

Sheena

Sheena

Hi All,

and peanut butter, lol..

Blessings To All,

Sheena

Jackie

Hugs from ME

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

My first injection was last Friday, 2nd coming right up.. Riba every 12 hours.. It's all new to me, Liz, one day at a time..elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: And how are you feeling Sheena ? You started tx right? RE:

Re: le My reaction didn't hit for 7 1/2 hours, I was told that average is 4-6. Mostly you will likely just want to rest. Do you have an electric blanket, hot water bottle or heating pad? You may find some comfort in something warm.. Be sure to drink enough water, at least half your body weight, it does greatly cut down on the sides.. Be sure to eat something right before you take your Ribavirin, each and every time. I'm eating a half of a mini bagel with some peanut butter or cream cheese.. I have to set an alarm to remember to take my pills on time.. I sure wish you an easy time of it.. Hugs and Best Wishes, Sheena le

<kdaniellem > wrote: Thanks, I picked everything suggested up, stocked the fridge and freezer, put fresh linens on the bed, prepared a barf bucket, etc. Don't really have help as the dh is in a cast and can't drive.... but I think I have it covered. Going in at 4pm. le When our eyes see our hands doing the work of our hearts, the circle of creation is

completed. Inside us, the doors of our souls fly open and love steps forth to healeverything in sight."- Bridge -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis C [mailto:Hepatitis C ]On Behalf Of LeeSent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 5:30 AMHepatitis C Subject: Re: suggestions for supplies to have on hand Moisturizing eye drops(not the get the red out type). Most of us get dry eyes. Of course lots of water.Lee>> for first

dose? > > soup, crackers, ibuprofen and no sugar drinks with electrolytes.... > what else?> Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Hang in there sweetie , your gonna do this and I will be right here cheering you on !

RE: Re: le

My reaction didn't hit for 7 1/2 hours, I was told that

average is 4-6.

Mostly you will likely just want to rest. Do you have

an electric blanket, hot water bottle or heating pad?

You may find some comfort in something warm..

Be sure to drink enough water, at least half your body

weight, it does greatly cut down on the sides..

Be sure to eat something right before you take your Ribavirin,

each and every time. I'm eating a half of a mini bagel with some

peanut butter or cream cheese.. I have to set an alarm to remember

to take my pills on time.. I sure wish you an easy time of it..

Hugs and Best Wishes,

Sheena

le <kdaniellem > wrote:

Thanks,

I picked everything suggested up, stocked the fridge and freezer, put fresh linens on the bed, prepared a barf bucket, etc. Don't really have help as the dh is in a cast and can't drive.... but I think I have it covered. Going in at 4pm.

le

When our eyes see our hands doing the work of our hearts, the circle of creation is completed. Inside us, the doors of our souls fly open and love steps forth to healeverything in sight."- Bridge

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis C [mailto:Hepatitis C ]On Behalf Of LeeSent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 5:30 AMHepatitis C Subject: Re: suggestions for supplies to have on hand

Moisturizing eye drops(not the get the red out type). Most of us get dry eyes. Of course lots of water.Lee>> for first dose? > > soup, crackers, ibuprofen and no sugar drinks with electrolytes.... > what else?>

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

Thank you, Liz! Having people that understand and care makes all the difference in the world, it can sure help us stay focused..elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Hang in there sweetie , your gonna do this and I will be right here cheering you on ! ----- Original

Message ----- From: Sheena Hepatitis C Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 6:37 PM Subject: Re: Re: Liz My first injection was last Friday, 2nd coming right up.. Riba every 12 hours.. It's all new to me, Liz, one day at a time..elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: And how are you feeling Sheena ? You started tx right? RE: Re: le My reaction didn't hit for 7 1/2 hours, I was told that average is 4-6. Mostly you will likely just want to rest. Do you have an electric blanket, hot water bottle or heating pad? You may find some comfort in something warm.. Be sure to drink enough water, at least half your body weight, it does greatly cut down on the sides.. Be sure to eat something right before you take your Ribavirin, each and every time. I'm eating a half of a mini bagel with some peanut butter

or cream cheese.. I have to set an alarm to remember to take my pills on time.. I sure wish you an easy time of it.. Hugs and Best Wishes, Sheena le <kdaniellem > wrote: Thanks, I picked everything suggested up, stocked the fridge and freezer, put fresh linens on the bed, prepared a barf bucket, etc. Don't really have help as the dh is in a cast and can't drive.... but I think I have it covered. Going in at 4pm. le When our eyes see our hands doing the work of our hearts, the circle of creation is completed. Inside us, the doors of our souls fly open and love steps forth to healeverything in sight."- Bridge -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis C [mailto:Hepatitis C ]On Behalf Of LeeSent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 5:30 AMHepatitis C Subject: Re: suggestions for supplies to have on hand Moisturizing eye drops(not the get the

red out type). Most of us get dry eyes. Of course lots of water.Lee>> for first dose? > > soup, crackers, ibuprofen and no sugar drinks with electrolytes.... > what else?> Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Guest guest

It certainly does ! I don't think I would have done tx as many times as I have if it wasn't for the people here .

average is 4-6.

Hugs and Best Wishes,

Sheena

le <kdaniellem > wrote:

Thanks,

I picked everything suggested up, stocked the fridge and freezer, put fresh linens on the bed, prepared a barf bucket, etc. Don't really have help as the dh is in a cast and can't drive.... but I think I have it covered. Going in at 4pm.

le

When our eyes see our hands doing the work of our hearts, the circle of creation is completed. Inside us, the doors of our souls fly open and love steps forth to healeverything in sight."- Bridge

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis C [mailto:Hepatitis C ]On Behalf Of LeeSent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 5:30 AMHepatitis C Subject: Re: suggestions for supplies to have on hand

Moisturizing eye drops(not the get the red out type). Most of us get dry eyes. Of course lots of water.Lee>> for first dose? > > soup, crackers, ibuprofen and no sugar drinks with electrolytes.... > what else?>

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Guest guest

You are one gutsy lady, even with a Group full of family and friends.. I'm giving this one try... elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: It certainly does ! I don't think I would have done tx as many times as I have if it wasn't for the people here . RE: Re: le My reaction didn't hit for 7 1/2 hours, I was told that average is 4-6. Mostly you will likely just want to rest. Do you have an electric blanket, hot water bottle or heating pad? You may find some comfort in something warm.. Be sure to drink enough water, at least half your body weight, it does greatly cut down on the sides.. Be sure to eat something right before you take your Ribavirin, each and every time. I'm eating a half of a mini bagel with some peanut butter or cream cheese.. I have to set an alarm to remember to take my pills on time.. I sure wish you an easy time of it.. Hugs and Best Wishes, Sheena le <kdaniellem > wrote: Thanks, I picked everything suggested up, stocked the fridge and freezer, put fresh linens on the bed, prepared a barf bucket, etc.

Don't really have help as the dh is in a cast and can't drive.... but I think I have it covered. Going in at 4pm. le When our eyes see our hands doing the work of our hearts, the circle of creation is completed. Inside us, the doors of our souls fly open and love steps forth to healeverything in sight."- Bridge -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis C [mailto:Hepatitis C ]On Behalf Of LeeSent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 5:30 AMTo:

Hepatitis C Subject: Re: suggestions for supplies to have on hand Moisturizing eye drops(not the get the red out type). Most of us get dry eyes. Of course lots of water.Lee>> for first dose? > > soup, crackers, ibuprofen and no sugar drinks with electrolytes.... > what else?> Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.

Guest guest

Sheena' I can tell you that IF I were to relapse after being in remission for 4 years, I WOULD treat again because I AM a responder.. so, I'd do it again,, it would buy me more time on this planet with my family...Sheena <mom4possums2002@...> wrote: You are one gutsy lady, even with a Group full of family and friends.. I'm giving this one try... elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net>

wrote: It certainly does ! I don't think I would have done tx as many times as I have if it wasn't for the people here . RE: Re: le My reaction didn't hit for 7 1/2 hours, I was told that average is 4-6. Mostly you will likely just want to rest. Do you have an electric blanket, hot water bottle or heating pad? You may find some comfort in something warm.. Be sure to drink enough water, at least half your body weight, it does greatly cut down on the sides.. Be sure to eat something right before you take your Ribavirin, each and every time. I'm eating a half of a mini bagel with some peanut butter or cream cheese.. I have to set an alarm to remember to take my pills on time.. I sure wish you an easy time of it.. Hugs and Best Wishes, Sheena le <kdaniellem > wrote: Thanks, I picked everything suggested up, stocked the fridge and freezer, put fresh linens on the bed, prepared a barf bucket, etc. Don't really have help as the dh is in a cast and can't drive.... but I think I have it covered. Going in at 4pm. le When our eyes see our hands doing the work of our hearts, the circle

of creation is completed. Inside us, the doors of our souls fly open and love steps forth to healeverything in sight."- Bridge -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis C [mailto:Hepatitis C ]On Behalf Of LeeSent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 5:30 AMHepatitis C Subject: Re: suggestions for supplies to have on hand Moisturizing eye drops(not the get the red out type). Most of us get dry eyes. Of course lots of water.Lee>> for first dose? > > soup, crackers, ibuprofen and no sugar drinks with electrolytes.... > what else?> Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the

Search movie showtime shortcut. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business. Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. Jackie

Guest guest

Sheena you can and will do this !

average is 4-6.

Hugs and Best Wishes,

Sheena

le <kdaniellem > wrote:

Thanks,

le

Guest guest

I'm doing it sister, tomorrow my 2nd injection.. elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Sheena you can and will do this ! RE: Re: le My reaction didn't hit for 7 1/2 hours, I was told that average is 4-6. Mostly you will likely just want to rest. Do you have an electric blanket, hot water bottle or heating pad? You may find some comfort in something warm.. Be sure to drink enough water, at least half your body weight, it does greatly cut down on the sides.. Be sure to eat something right before you take your Ribavirin, each and every time. I'm eating a half of a mini bagel with some peanut butter or cream cheese.. I have to set an alarm to remember to take my pills on time.. I sure wish you an easy time of it.. Hugs and Best Wishes, Sheena le <kdaniellem > wrote: Thanks, I picked everything suggested up, stocked the fridge and freezer, put fresh linens on the bed, prepared a barf bucket, etc. Don't really have help as the dh is in a cast and can't drive.... but I think I have it covered. Going in at 4pm. le When our eyes see our hands doing the work of our hearts, the circle of creation is completed. Inside us, the doors of our souls fly open and love steps forth to healeverything in sight."- Bridge -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis C [mailto:Hepatitis C ]On Behalf Of LeeSent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 5:30 AMHepatitis C Subject: Re: suggestions for supplies to have on hand Moisturizing eye drops(not the get the red out type). Most of us get dry eyes. Of course lots of water.Lee>> for first dose? > > soup, crackers, ibuprofen and no sugar drinks with electrolytes.... > what else?> Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business. Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A.

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Guest guest

you go girl, make the best of each day,

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: suggestions for supplies to have on hand

Moisturizing eye drops(not the get the red out type). Most of us get dry eyes. Of course lots of water.Lee>> for first dose? > > soup, crackers, ibuprofen and no sugar drinks with electrolytes. ... > what else?>

It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Hoping you get an easy one today, Sheena!

Cheers!

le

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis C [mailto:Hepatitis C ]On Behalf Of AleshiaSent: Friday, April 13, 2007 1:18 AMHepatitis C Subject: Re: Re: Liz

you go girl, make the best of each day,

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: suggestions for supplies to have on hand

Moisturizing eye drops(not the get the red out type). Most of us get dry eyes. Of course lots of water.Lee>> for first dose? > > soup, crackers, ibuprofen and no sugar drinks with electrolytes. ... > what else?>

It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Liz, are you feeling some better today? Glad you are not alone, that's way too scary.. My blood counts keep dropping and my doctor won't call me, if I felt any worse I was heading to the ER, but I had a sweet friend assure me I was still okay.. Rough road.. Hugs, Sheena elizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: It's getting to a point now,thatI just may go to the hospital Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A.

Guest guest

Oh hun I am sorry to hear you dont feel good either ., I am still feelin icky and can't wait to get back to my side of the states..they have no urgent care centers here and I refuse to go to the hospital Sheena <mom4possums2002@...> wrote: Liz, are you feeling some better today? Glad you are not alone, that's way too scary.. My blood counts keep dropping and my doctor won't call me, if I felt any worse I was heading to the ER, but I had a sweet friend assure me I was still okay.. Rough road.. Hugs, Sheena elizabeth savage <elizabethnv1 > wrote: It's getting to a point now,thatI just may go to the hospital Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

Mine are dropping too, Sheena. My doc keeps assuring me I'm doin' GOOD. lol Counts have not dropped into a critical place yet, so I went to the health food store and got some holistic things, hope they help. Hang in there!! Sharon Re: Re: LizLiz, are you feeling some better today?Glad you are not alone, that's way too scary..My blood counts keep dropping and my doctor won't call me,if I felt any worse I was heading to the ER, but I had a sweetfriend assure me I was still okay.. Rough road.. Hugs,Sheenaelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:It's getting to a point now,thatI just may go to the hospital Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

When are you going home, soon I hope? It's just awful to be away from your bed when you're feeling bad! elizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Oh hun I am sorry to hear you dont feel good either ., I am still feelin icky and can't wait to get back to my side of the states..they have no urgent care centers here and I refuse to go to the hospital

Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Liz, are you feeling some better today? Glad you are not alone, that's way too scary.. My blood counts keep dropping and my doctor won't call me, if I felt any worse I was heading to the ER, but I had a sweet friend assure me I was still okay.. Rough road.. Hugs, Sheena elizabeth savage <elizabethnv1 > wrote: It's getting to a point now,thatI just may go to the hospital Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to

find flight and hotel bargains. Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.