RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Liz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

> You look super! WOuld you mind posting pics of your arms?

> Inquiring minds, you know! lol

>

> marta

> saving her pennies for more reconstruction

Marta,

Absoutely! I will do that when I get home from work tonight.

Seriously, I LOVE my arms. They are still chubby, but it is a

heckuva lot better than the 4 inches of skin hanging down before I

had the surgery. *wink*

Cheers!

Liz P.

Guest guest

Liz,

leaking here. Love you.

De

Faith is the ability to not panic.

-----Original Message-----From: Liz [mailto:elwilkinson@...] Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 10:01 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: good morning to all

As I have been reading everyone's posts about their life and how we are trying to help each other with theirs, I am brought to tears with the showing of love and support in this group. We are indeed an eclectic bunch who have found each other under the most trying of circumstances.

Having not had the closest of families while growing up, this has proved to be heaven sent for me.

It is hard sometimes, to maintain outside relationships with those that can't handle this disease for what ever reason, and knowing I can come here, has at the very least, saved my sanity.

TRUE friendships have been forged within this group and there is no better gift than that.

To our new members....welcome to a very special place that is safe and caring. We are about the individual here, unlike most doctors, and boy, is that hard to find.

So I wish a good day for all and carry in your heart, the love, counsel, and genuine support of all who reside in this group.

Take care of yourself,

Liz

Guest guest

Deb,

It's 3:45 in the am and I was just going through mail, as I am finally able to access it - my mail has been giving me fits lately.

I must tell you that I was overwhelmed and sat back in my chair, as I didn't know or realize that you had been going through so much. I didn't realize all that you had encountred while going through the transplant.

I don't know what exactly to say, as I am just feeling so awful for you right now, but also so happy that you feel so positive about your situation and what you have gone through and what you are facing ahead.

You give us all such faith, courage, hope, and strength. You make my decision rather to go on treatment again so menial, or should I say simple.

I surely feel bad for complaining to you all about my small problems..

Deb - I wish and pray for you the best of all that this world has to offer. I know and have faith that you will come through this treatment a winner...with shinning colors...

I am so proud of you for all that you have endured and with such conviction, grace and amazing strength...

May the Good Lord see you through all and anything that you have to endure.

Peace, Love and Prayers to you and all the heppers out there

Marie

-- Hi All I wanted to share this with you - take advantage of it - it doesn't come that often :)

Below is my message I just posted on Delphi Liver Transplant Forum and wanted to share it with all of you - My Friends.

Love and Hugs.

Take Care and God Bless.

Deb

Ditto My Friend and very well said. :)

I was 3 years post transplant this last March from a very difficult transplant. I coded had respiratory failure and my transplant was completed 4 days later with a 2nd surgery. It was a clean HCV- directed donor transplant from my own 18 year old nephew that expired in an one car accident. I was discharged after a difficult 3 1/2 weeks. l was in chronic stage again and for the last 2 months have progressed in one big jump to stage/3 grade/3 again with a lot of damage done and very high liver enzymes.

I could go into more details about how I had many readmits more complications and how long it took me to recuperate but I won't.

My point is I am still as of today thrilled to be even able to breathe a happy camper and believe I received a True Miracle from God - The Gift Of Life.

I believe it is up to each person to decide how they will live their lives happy and positive or sad and negative.

I start Pegasys next Tuesday on the 24th and ready to kick butt. I read all the negatives and complications possible post transplant but I'm willing to give it a shot and know that I did all I could until the very end to be a survivor. It is up to each person to decide to do treatment or not and I feel it is right for me. I will also have close medical supervision by my Transplant Team of Dr's a care nurse and a treatment post transplant PA - Physicians Assistant.

How many other people are fortunate enough to say - I was given a second chance at life !!!!!!!!!!!

I continue to count my many Blessings love and support of family and friends enjoy every single day to it's fullest and appreciate and enjoy the very simplest things in life.

If not for my HCV and a transplant I would not be living my life again with a more meaningful and deeper sense of life, self, love, family, friends, caring, sharing and support.

I become very emotional when I see or read of people giving up not truly enjoying all they have in their lives all that they should be thankful for and not living their lives in peace and contentment.

The decision is yours. Choose wisely My Friends.

Love and Hugs.

Take Care and God Bless.

Deb

Guest guest

Dang, Liz. You're doing about as well as I am! Every time we turn around, something else is wrong. Feel better.

Love,

De

-----Original Message-----From: Liz [mailto:elwilkinson@...] Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 6:35 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject:

I'll find out exactly where they are and pay a visit. Now what to wear for such a visit......leather perhaps?

Group, this weeks difficulty is a kidney infection, so I'm laying low butnot low enough for a good fight with .

Take care of yourself,

Liz

Guest guest

Tomorrow it will be better.... Good night dear friends..Kathy B.. Motley <dmotley@...> wrote:

Dang, Liz. You're doing about as well as I am! Every time we turn around, something else is wrong. Feel better.

Love,

De

-----Original Message-----From: Liz [mailto:elwilkinson@...] Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 6:35 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject:

I'll find out exactly where they are and pay a visit. Now what to wear for such a visit......leather perhaps?

Group, this weeks difficulty is a kidney infection, so I'm laying low butnot low enough for a good fight with .

Take care of yourself,

Liz

Kathy Brunow

Guest guest

That's the best birthday wish I've heard lately!

De

-----Original Message-----From: captdanny [mailto:captdankw@...] Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 10:00 PMHepatitis Cfordummies Subject: liz

Hope you get the big O for your 50,

Rock-on,

danny

Guest guest

Happy

anniversary, Liz! Have fun.

De

all

Today is my 15th anniversy. I'll be out for dinner

then home. Please let me know if you hear from Deb.

Take care,

Liz

Guest guest

Happy

anniversary, Liz! Have fun.

De

all

Today is my 15th anniversy. I'll be out for dinner

then home. Please let me know if you hear from Deb.

Take care,

Liz

Guest guest

Happy Anniversary hon and don't worry you will know about Deb probably before us.Take care hon

Gail

http://deveauxkennels.tk

mailto:gaila@...

all

Today is my 15th anniversy. I'll be out for dinner then home. Please let me know if you hear from Deb.

Take care,

Liz

Guest guest

Thank you Gail. This means alot.Gail Deveaux <gaila@...> wrote:

Happy Anniversary hon and don't worry you will know about Deb probably before us.Take care hon

Gail

all

Today is my 15th anniversy. I'll be out for dinner then home. Please let me know if you hear from Deb.

Take care,

Liz

Take care,

Liz

Guest guest

Im thankful for Debs okayness too. Im so behind, could someone tell me whos Devin? Is he LOST in the hurricane? God forbid. ConnieGail Deveaux <gaila@...> wrote:

God I am so thankful to hear Deb is ok.I couldn't get her off my mind all wkend while I was working.I was praying I would find out she is ok when I got home and God answered my prayers.My prayers are with her Devin until someone hears from him.Take care hon

Gail

all

Take care,

Liz

Take care,

LizThe light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

Thank you Gail. Why didnt he leave? connieGail Deveaux <gaila@...> wrote:

He was supposed to be leaving the same time as Deb.He is an adult family member.

Gail

all

Take care,

Liz

Take care,

Liz

The light at the end of the tunnel may be youThe light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

Thank you Gail. Why didnt he leave? connieGail Deveaux <gaila@...> wrote:

He was supposed to be leaving the same time as Deb.He is an adult family member.

Gail

all

Take care,

Liz

Take care,

Liz

The light at the end of the tunnel may be youThe light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

God I am so thankful to hear Deb is ok.I couldn't get her off my mind all wkend while I was working.I was praying I would find out she is ok when I got home and God answered my prayers.My prayers are with her Devin until someone hears from him.Take care hon

Gail

all

Take care,

Liz

Take care,

Liz

Guest guest

Gail

all

Take care,

Liz

Take care,

Liz

The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

Gail Devin is a New Orleans police officer... He couldn't leave!! Kathy B..

-- all

Take care,

Liz

Take care,

Liz

Guest guest

Gail Devin is a New Orleans police officer... He couldn't leave!! Kathy B..

-- all

Take care,

Liz

Take care,

Liz

Guest guest

Devin is Debs son and a cop for the city of New Orleans and had to stay behind, the last I heard. Last feb., liz and I attended his wedding & met a great deal of the family.Wonderful People!

all

Take care,

Liz

Take care,

Liz

Guest guest

Haven't got any information on why he didn't leave.Perhaps he just wanted to keep an eye on things.He is probably already evacuated and they just don't know where he is now.I hope so anyway.

Gail

all

Take care,

Liz

Take care,

Liz

Guest guest

God bless him and Deb.The police have had it hard during this time.

Gail

all

Take care,

Liz

Take care,

Liz

Guest guest

Thanks for letting me know, im still praying for a bunch of people, and Devin is top on the list. conniePat McBride <pmcbride1@...> wrote:

Devin is Debs son and a cop for the city of New Orleans and had to stay behind, the last I heard. Last feb., liz and I attended his wedding & met a great deal of the family.Wonderful People!

all

Take care,

Liz

Take care,

Liz

Guest guest

Thanks for letting me know, im still praying for a bunch of people, and Devin is top on the list. conniePat McBride <pmcbride1@...> wrote:

all

Take care,

Liz

Take care,

Liz

Guest guest

Message from Momma Janet to Liz!! You get some rest today. Okay!!! I hope you took a couple of pain relievers before you took your shot. And rest, rest,rest today with plenty of fluids. Over and out, Much love Janetelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: I just returned from da doctors office , I am getting ready to draw up the solution right now , lol . I dont know why the doc made me go in to see him , all we did was talk about research stuff . He absolutely agrees with me about the earlier the better for treatment , and

that occasionaly there is a rare instance where the meds can inflame the liver but it is rare he said . We also discussed the fact that the younger the patient the easier treatment is , and stuff like that . In the end it was just like a visit from a friend , LOL . I got a little mad at him for that since it takes so long to get to his office from my house , oh well lol . luv ya girl I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon

Guest guest

LOL , yup took my pain meds and nausea stuff . But alas nothing helped last night , hehe I cant believe I have to do this everyday for the next 19 months . Unless I don't have a 2 log drop and then I will be put on a maintence dose to prevent further damage to my liver. I am drinking plenty of gatorade and tea . Hugs and kisses , luv ya .........liz

Re: Liz

Message from Momma Janet to Liz!!

You get some rest today. Okay!!!

I hope you took a couple of pain relievers before you took your shot. And rest, rest,rest today with plenty of fluids.

Over and out,

Much love

Janetelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

I just returned from da doctors office , I am getting ready to draw up the solution right now , lol . I dont know why the doc made me go in to see him , all we did was talk about research stuff . He absolutely agrees with me about the earlier the better for treatment , and that occasionaly there is a rare instance where the meds can inflame the liver but it is rare he said . We also discussed the fact that the younger the patient the easier treatment is , and stuff like that . In the end it was just like a visit from a friend , LOL . I got a little mad at him for that since it takes so long to get to his office from my house , oh well lol . luv ya girl

I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon

Guest guest

As one who just finished 48 weeks again!! on Monday, girl I hear ya. Last three weeks I was way tired of the whole shabang. but this is day 3 after taking last shot and I am like oh baby I am the girl!! Dancing around the room. Now to stay this way. Take care Liz my friend and know that I am here for ya. Love Janetelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: LOL , yup took my pain meds and nausea stuff . But alas nothing helped last night , hehe I cant believe I have to do this everyday for the next 19 months . Unless I don't have a 2 log drop and then I will be put on a maintence dose to prevent further

damage to my liver. I am drinking plenty of gatorade and tea . Hugs and kisses , luv ya .........liz Re: Liz Message from Momma Janet to Liz!! You get some rest today. Okay!!! I

hope you took a couple of pain relievers before you took your shot. And rest, rest,rest today with plenty of fluids. Over and out, Much love Janetelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: I just returned from da doctors office , I am getting ready to draw up the solution right now , lol . I dont know why the doc made me go in to see him , all we did was talk about research stuff . He absolutely agrees with me about the earlier the better for treatment , and that occasionaly there is a rare instance where the meds can inflame the liver but it is rare he said .

We also discussed the fact that the younger the patient the easier treatment is , and stuff like that . In the end it was just like a visit from a friend , LOL . I got a little mad at him for that since it takes so long to get to his office from my house , oh well lol . luv ya girl I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon