RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Liz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks, Liz, it's saved, do I sign up now, or wait until Saturday?elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Saturday evening moderated chat (guest physician, nurse, or pa speakers when available) start time 6pm pacific ( 9pm eastern, 8pm central ) here is the link for next Saturday night http://forums.delphiforums.com/hephelp/start membership is free . Re: Jax Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey! jaxJanet <doc_jade > wrote: I know this is for Jax, but I would love for

you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me.. No one but someone who has "been there, done that" can really feel that compassion for another.. Yours sure shines right on through.. I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :) Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Honey You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too.. hugs, jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax, it means more than I can say. This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good thing came out of the "dark"! Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing..

there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,, Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever! jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels

that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.

Guest guest

Sign up now that way you can get the feeling of how to navigate through the forum .

Re: Jax

Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey!

jaxJanet <doc_jade > wrote:

I know this is for Jax,

but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out.

Love

JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote:

I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me..

No one but someone who has "been there, done that"

can really feel that compassion for another..

Yours sure shines right on through..

I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :)

Hugs,

Sheena

Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote:

Honey

You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too..

hugs,

jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote:

Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax,

it means more than I can say.

This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good

thing came out of the "dark"!

Hugs,

Sheena

Sheena

You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,,

Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever!

Hi All,

I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected

to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am

about to start treatment. I have done all that I can

(with your help) to prepare for that day!

I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now..

I did stock up on many things that I have read about

here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel,

WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese

and peanut butter, lol..

Is there anything else I need to keep on hand?

Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even

if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete

turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that

I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated!

Blessings To All,

Sheena

The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie

Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A.

Guest guest

lol i hope so

Big Day Real Soon

Hi All,

and peanut butter, lol..

Blessings To All,

Sheena

The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Jackie

Jackie

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Beta.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Let's try to make it happen, if at all possible.. Sure would be good to give you all a hug.. elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: lol i hope so Big Day Real Soon Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Jackie Jackie Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Beta. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

and why cant you go to disneyland? We are renting scooters for the day,,elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: lol i hope so Big Day Real Soon Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help

sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Jackie Jackie Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Beta. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Jackie

Guest guest

sounds good to me !!! Sheena <mom4possums2002@...> wrote: Let's try to make it happen, if at all possible.. Sure would be good to give you all a hug.. elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: lol i hope so Big Day Real Soon Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with

your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Jackie Jackie Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Beta. Finding fabulous fares is

fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Jackie

Guest guest

lol I dont have the strength anymore

Big Day Real Soon

Hi All,

and peanut butter, lol..

Blessings To All,

Sheena

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Jackie

Jackie

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Jackie

Guest guest

if we could get you a scooter,, could you manage with that? we just ride them all over and park them, take the key out when we go on rides or stop to eat,, but I will understand if you can't.. elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: lol I dont have the strength anymore Big Day Real Soon Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime

shortcut. Jackie Jackie Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Beta. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

Done, thanks, and it wasn't too hard!elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Sign up now that way you can get the feeling of how to navigate through the forum . Re: Jax Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey! jaxJanet <doc_jade > wrote: I know this is for Jax, but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me.. No one but someone who has "been there, done that" can really feel that compassion for another.. Yours sure shines right on through.. I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :) Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Honey You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too.. hugs, jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax, it means more than I can say. This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good thing came out of the "dark"! Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not

expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,, Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever! jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after

diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure

helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A.

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Guest guest

I cant be exposed to direct sunlight because of the porphyria, otherwise it would be greate

Big Day Real Soon

Hi All,

and peanut butter, lol..

Blessings To All,

Sheena

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Guest guest

Awesome Sheena I look forward to chatting next Sat. with you

Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey!

I know this is for Jax,

but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out.

Love

Hugs,

Sheena

Honey

You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too..

hugs,

Hugs,

Sheena

Sheena

You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,,

Hi All,

and peanut butter, lol..

Blessings To All,

Sheena

The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Guest guest

Sunscreen,,, or a big hat? Im sure we can find ya a big hat at disneyland,, lol,, I DO understand if you can't do it hon,, I really do!elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: I cant be exposed to direct sunlight because of the porphyria, otherwise it would be greate Big Day Real Soon Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels

that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Jackie Jackie Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Beta. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Jackie Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

It's not worth the after effects for me . I would have to spend the next month having weekly therapeutic phlebotomies just for one day in the sun . But I wouldnt mind seeing you , , and Sheena before hand . xoxo

Big Day Real Soon

Hi All,

and peanut butter, lol..

Blessings To All,

Sheena

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Guest guest

ok hon, we will try to work something out,, elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: It's not worth the after effects for me . I would have to spend the next month having weekly therapeutic phlebotomies just for one day in the sun . But I wouldnt mind seeing you , , and Sheena before hand . xoxo Big Day Real Soon Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices,

fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Jackie Jackie Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Beta. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

Okay, me, too, I wrote it down so I don't forget!elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Awesome Sheena I look forward to chatting next Sat. with you Re: Jax Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey! jaxJanet <doc_jade > wrote: I know this is for Jax, but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me.. No one but someone who has "been there, done that" can really feel that compassion for another.. Yours sure shines right on through.. I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :) Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Honey You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too.. hugs, jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax, it means more than I can say. This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good

thing came out of the "dark"! Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life

experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,, Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever! jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are

ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older

than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. Looking for earth-friendly autos?

Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Guest guest

I am going through another icky spell where all I wanna do is sleep so I may not even be able to make it down there . I can still hope lol

Big Day Real Soon

Hi All,

and peanut butter, lol..

Blessings To All,

Sheena

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Guest guest

I am so glad , Sheena you will love it . And Jackie has to be reminded lol

I know this is for Jax,

Love

Hugs,

Sheena

Honey

hugs,

Hugs,

Sheena

Sheena

Hi All,

and peanut butter, lol..

Blessings To All,

Sheena

Guest guest

hahahahah LIZ,, you know me well love! Yes I DO need to be reminded a lot ,,, my remember-er is lost!elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: I am so glad , Sheena you will love it . And Jackie has to be reminded lol Re: Jax Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here..

God Bless you honey! jaxJanet <doc_jade > wrote: I know this is for Jax, but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me.. No one but someone who has "been there, done that" can really feel that compassion for another.. Yours sure shines right on through.. I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :) Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Honey You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too.. hugs, jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thank

you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax, it means more than I can say. This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good thing came out of the "dark"! Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can

be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,, Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever! jaxSheena

<mom4possums2002 > wrote: Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink

Q & A. Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Jackie

Guest guest

LOL Tonight is chat night !!!

I know this is for Jax,

Love

Hugs,

Sheena

Honey

hugs,

Hugs,

Sheena

Sheena

Hi All,

and peanut butter, lol..

Blessings To All,

Sheena

Jackie

Guest guest

How do we chat?elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: LOL Tonight is chat night !!! Re: Jax Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum

already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey! jaxJanet <doc_jade > wrote: I know this is for Jax, but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have

me.. No one but someone who has "been there, done that" can really feel that compassion for another.. Yours sure shines right on through.. I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :) Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Honey You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too.. hugs, jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax, it means more than I can say. This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good thing came out of the "dark"! Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as

prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,, Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR

forever! jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices,

fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel

sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Jackie Hugs from ME

Guest guest

http://forums.delphiforums.com/hephelp/start this is the link , sign up it's free and we chat saturday nights from 6pm (8 central , 9pm eastern )

I know this is for Jax,

Love

Hugs,

Sheena

Honey

hugs,

Hugs,

Sheena

Sheena

Hi All,

and peanut butter, lol..

Blessings To All,

Sheena

Jackie

Hugs from ME

Guest guest

http://forums.delphiforums.com/hephelp/start this is the link , sign up it's free and we chat saturday nights from 6pm (8 central , 9pm eastern )

I know this is for Jax,

Love

Hugs,

Sheena

Honey

hugs,

Hugs,

Sheena

Sheena

Hi All,

and peanut butter, lol..

Blessings To All,

Sheena

Jackie

Hugs from ME

Guest guest

Thanks, hope to join tonite!elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: http://forums.delphiforums.com/hephelp/start this is the link , sign up it's free and we chat saturday nights from 6pm (8 central , 9pm eastern ) Re: Jax Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey! jaxJanet <doc_jade > wrote: I know this is for Jax, but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me.. No one but someone who has "been there, done that" can really feel that compassion for another.. Yours sure shines right on through.. I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :) Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Honey You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in

the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too.. hugs, jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax, it means more than I can say. This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good thing came out of the "dark"! Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we

will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,, Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever! jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both

excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a

smile Jackie Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center. Finding fabulous

fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Jackie Hugs from ME Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel

bargains. Hugs from ME

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

See you tonight !

I know this is for Jax,

Love

Hugs,

Sheena

Honey

hugs,

Hugs,

Sheena

Sheena

Hi All,

and peanut butter, lol..

Blessings To All,

Sheena

Jackie

Hugs from ME

Hugs from ME

Guest guest

awww you guys,, I may not be there,, missed not only her first flight, but her bus as well, so we found ONE last flight, but its into San at 830,, so we are going to wait until we KNOW she is at the airport in Oregon before we leave, and Ill take my laptop with the wifi and Ill try to be there,,so Ill see,, but if Im not there, thats why,, I think that I should have good coverage along I-5,, so Ill probably be there but if I lose coverage, then I wont,, elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: See you tonight ! Re: Jax Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey! jaxJanet <doc_jade > wrote: I know this is for Jax, but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me.. No one but someone who has "been there, done that" can really feel that compassion for another.. Yours sure shines right on

through.. I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :) Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Honey You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too.. hugs, jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax, it

means more than I can say. This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good thing came out of the "dark"! Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can

get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,, Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever! jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on

hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get

more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. Looking for earth-friendly autos?

Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Jackie Hugs from

ME Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. Hugs from ME Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Jackie