RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Liz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am so happy for you Janet , congrats on makin it to the finish line ....luv ya

Re: Liz

Message from Momma Janet to Liz!!

You get some rest today. Okay!!!

I hope you took a couple of pain relievers before you took your shot. And rest, rest,rest today with plenty of fluids.

Over and out,

Much love

Janetelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

I just returned from da doctors office , I am getting ready to draw up the solution right now , lol . I dont know why the doc made me go in to see him , all we did was talk about research stuff . He absolutely agrees with me about the earlier the better for treatment , and that occasionaly there is a rare instance where the meds can inflame the liver but it is rare he said . We also discussed the fact that the younger the patient the easier treatment is , and stuff like that . In the end it was just like a visit from a friend , LOL . I got a little mad at him for that since it takes so long to get to his office from my house , oh well lol . luv ya girl

I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon

I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon

Guest guest

WAYY to GO Janet,, Im so proud of you and that you DID IT,, whooo hoooooo! HEY, my daughter is here, she arrived last nite,, keep her in your prayers, I dont know how long she will be willing to stay but I hope I can say and do the right things to help her see that this relationship probably is NOT the right one! once again Janet, WAY TO GO!!! love you jackiejanet <doc_jade@...> wrote: As one who just finished 48 weeks again!! on Monday, girl I hear ya. Last three weeks I was way tired of the whole shabang. but this is day 3 after taking last shot and I am like oh baby I am the girl!! Dancing around the room. Now to stay this way. Take care Liz my friend and know that I am here for ya. Love Janetelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: LOL , yup took my pain meds and nausea stuff . But alas nothing helped last night , hehe I cant believe I have to do this everyday for the next 19 months . Unless I don't have a 2 log drop and then I will be put on a maintence dose to prevent further damage to my liver. I am drinking plenty of gatorade and tea . Hugs and kisses , luv ya .........liz Re: Liz Message from Momma Janet to Liz!! You get some rest today. Okay!!! I hope you took a couple of pain relievers before you took your shot. And rest, rest,rest today with plenty of fluids. Over and out, Much love Janetelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: I just returned from da doctors office , I am getting ready to draw up the solution right now , lol . I dont know why the doc made me go in to see him , all we did was talk about research stuff . He absolutely agrees with me about the earlier the better for treatment , and that occasionaly there is a rare instance where the meds can inflame the liver but it is rare he said . We also discussed the fact that the younger the patient the easier treatment is , and stuff like that . In the end it was just like a visit from a friend , LOL . I got a little mad at him for that since it takes so long to get to his office from my house , oh well lol . luv ya girl I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon Jackie

Guest guest

Sorry for your loss Liz, take care of yourself and we'll see you when you return Hugs, Pat

RE: Gail

Do they reduce the daily does,cause three shots a wk kicked the hell out of me?I feel bad if they don't cut the does,but I also know it will be worth it when treatment is over.God bless them.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of MotleySent: December 15, 2005 3:54 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Gail

Daily Infergen with Riba is the latest tx for non-responders.

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of gailSent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 10:13 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Good morning, people!!!!!!

I got three shot of interferon a wk with riboveron every day and I tought I wouldn't make it.They must be giving you reduced does of interferon to be giving it to you everyday?I have never heard of that with dual theraphy.We are here anytime you need us but usually the first shot is the worst one.The rest shouldn't affect you as bad as that first one

Gail

Guest guest

Thanks Pat , I appreciate it .........luv ya

Do they reduce the daily does,cause three shots a wk kicked the hell out of me?I feel bad if they don't cut the does,but I also know it will be worth it when treatment is over.God bless them.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of MotleySent: December 15, 2005 3:54 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Gail

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of gailSent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 10:13 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Good morning, people!!!!!!

I got three shot of interferon a wk with riboveron every day and I tought I wouldn't make it.They must be giving you reduced does of interferon to be giving it to you everyday?I have never heard of that with dual theraphy.We are here anytime you need us but usually the first shot is the worst one.The rest shouldn't affect you as bad as that first one

Gail

Guest guest

Take it easy hon and I am sorry about the bad news.We will hear from you when you get back.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of Pat McBrideSent: December 16, 2005 2:54 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: liz

Sorry for your loss Liz, take care of yourself and we'll see you when you return Hugs, Pat

Gail

De

Gail

Guest guest

No apologies are necessary . I know that you have had good results using the treatments available to you , and that is good . But you seem to feel that the western manufacturers of pharmaceuticals are just out to make money . You color them as being bad guys , when all they are doing is recuping the money they spent on research . Everyone needs to make a living , and they are really trying to help cure this disease . Dont feel sorry for me , I am strong enough to make it to the next new drug .

Re: How to unsuscribe

Hi Lili

I sure wish you wouldnt go and would hang around and talk with us,, but IF you want to unsubscribe,, just go to the page you signed up and click to unsubscribe,, if you really want to and cant figure it out, just email me privately and Ill do it for you,, but I sure hope you re-think it,,

hugs

jaxlilimera_lilimera <Lilimera@...> wrote:

I want to know how to unssucribe fromthis site. Anyone?LiliJackie

There are souls in this world which have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go." -Frederick Faber It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have found the support you need with us. If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just click the link-- Hepatitis C/Happy Posting

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2?min or less.

There are souls in this world which have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go." -Frederick Faber

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

Guest guest

liz i just wanted to say what a beautful person you are,god has diffintly bless't me.even if as they say is just for a season.thanks liz for what you do and put up with.{from me}

Guest guest

Tim, I TOTALLY agree with you in regards to Liz. She is a wonderful person and I just love her to death.. I have had the pleasure of meeting her face to face twice and she is just such a great person and we are so lucky to have her here on this forum,,Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: liz i just wanted to say what a beautful person you are,god has diffintly bless't me.even if as they say is just for a season.thanks liz for what you do and put up with.{from me} New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big. Jackie

Guest guest

Thank you Tim that was awefully sweet ! I appreciate it very much

Re: liz

liz i just wanted to say what a beautful person you are,god has diffintly bless't me.even if as they say is just for a season.thanks liz for what you do and put up with.{from me}

Guest guest

i hope you dont think this is dumb . but, can the vaccine after getting it cause a drastic drop in levels"? __________________________________________________

Guest guest

If you have already had hep A or B you wouldnt get the vaccine . The vaccine is only good at preventing you from getting it .

Re: liz

i hope you dont think this is dumb . but, can the vaccine after getting it cause a drastic drop in levels"?

Guest guest

Praying that 2007 will be the year of miracles for you and many, Liz. Hugs, Sheena elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: I was referred to him a little over a yr ago , when my last GI dumped me . I was an emotional wreak . He gave me hope , even though that hope was short lived . Now I see him every month in Las Vegas until my MELD score changes then I will have to

transplant. Re: Something I found You lucky lady! Where are you seeing him? Bay area or Las Vegas (I think I read Las Vegas in an earlier note, but you know the memory is the first to go on treatment lol). I lived in the eastern sierra mountains of Calif. for about 15 years.

I saw Dr. Gish in the Reno, NV office and agree that he is incredible. He was also treating my best friend for a different liver disease and we had some fun trips to Reno for doc appointments. In 2002, after a third biopsy and Dr. Gish's good blessings, I accepted a job overseas and relocated back in the states (West Virginia) this past summer. Took a four year break from seeing doctors! I'm being treated through the University of Pittsburgh Center for Liver Diseases and so far I'm pleased with the team, but it was hard to let the personal care I felt from Dr. Gish. > >> > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > > > There is a free download that you can play on your media

player.> > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not. But sure was > relaxing to me.> > Love> > Janet> > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile> >> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I too am praying that 07 is the year of the cure for all of us! Happy New Years Sheena!Sheena <mom4possums2002@...> wrote: Praying that 2007 will be the year of miracles for you and many, Liz. Hugs, Sheena elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: I was referred to him a little over a yr ago , when my last GI dumped me . I was an emotional wreak . He gave me hope , even though that hope was short lived . Now I see him every month in Las Vegas until my MELD score changes then I will have to transplant. Re: Something I found You lucky lady! Where are you seeing him? Bay area or Las Vegas (I think I read Las Vegas in an earlier note, but you know the memory is the first to go on treatment lol). I lived in the eastern sierra mountains of Calif. for about 15 years. I saw Dr. Gish in the Reno, NV office and agree that he is incredible. He was also treating my best friend for a different liver disease and we had some fun trips to Reno for doc appointments. In 2002, after a third biopsy and Dr. Gish's good blessings, I accepted a job overseas and relocated back in the states (West Virginia) this past summer. Took a four year break from seeing doctors! I'm being treated through the University of Pittsburgh Center for Liver Diseases and so far I'm pleased with the team, but it was hard to let the personal care I felt from Dr. Gish. > >> > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > > > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.> > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not. But sure was > relaxing to me.> > Love> > Janet> > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile> >> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Thank you Shenna , I hope 2007 brings everyone here happiness and good tidings

Re: Something I found

You lucky lady! Where are you seeing him? Bay area or Las Vegas (I think I read Las Vegas in an earlier note, but you know the memory is the first to go on treatment lol). I lived in the eastern sierra mountains of Calif. for about 15 years. I saw Dr. Gish in the Reno, NV office and agree that he is incredible. He was also treating my best friend for a different liver disease and we had some fun trips to Reno for doc appointments. In 2002, after a third biopsy and Dr. Gish's good blessings, I accepted a job overseas and relocated back in the states (West Virginia) this past summer. Took a four year break from seeing doctors! I'm being treated through the University of Pittsburgh Center for Liver Diseases and so far I'm pleased with the team, but it was hard to let the personal care I felt from Dr. Gish. > >> > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > > > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.> > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not. But sure was > relaxing to me.> > Love> > Janet> > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile> >>

Guest guest

And I do wish this were so, but see you are now sadly restricted in driving. :( I would love to meet you in person, , one of these days we all might! Hugs and Prayers, Sheena elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: I might even drive down from Vegas if ya'll dont mind ? Re: S,M, W ? Support Groups - Orange C, CA Sheene, I live in Los Angeles area in Encino. I really do not mide the drive... I like it! :-) It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Guest guest

That would be great

Re: S,M, W ? Support Groups - Orange C, CA

Sheene, I live in Los Angeles area in Encino. I really do not mide the drive... I like it! :-)

It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Guest guest

Sometimes a sprain or bad bruise sure hurts worse than a break, and also seems to take longer to heal!.. elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: As long as I keep this hard splint thing on its fine but boy o boy when I take it off it sure hurts lol And I am thinking it isn't broke just maybe bruzed bone which is great cause that means no cast next week on my arem yeehaw Big

Day Real Soon Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else

I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

O well it's just one more pain to cope with lol Sometimes I feel like one big raw nerve lmao

Big Day Real Soon

Hi All,

I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected

to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am

about to start treatment. I have done all that I can

(with your help) to prepare for that day!

I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now..

I did stock up on many things that I have read about

here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel,

WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese

and peanut butter, lol..

Is there anything else I need to keep on hand?

Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even

if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete

turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that

I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated!

Blessings To All,

Sheena

The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

Seems to me, one too many. I am praying for you, Liz, you have more than your fair share, Imho.. Hugs, Sheena elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: O well it's just one more pain to cope with lol Sometimes I feel like one big raw nerve lmao Big Day Real Soon Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right

now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Guest guest

I see you kiddo, Sharon and I were feeling all alone, lol.. elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: HEY NOW ..I am here tooo lol Re: Jax Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey! jaxJanet <doc_jade > wrote: I know this is for Jax, but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out.

Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me.. No one but someone who has "been there, done that" can really feel that compassion for another.. Yours sure shines right on through.. I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :) Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Honey You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and

I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too.. hugs, jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax, it means more than I can say. This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good thing came out of the "dark"! Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus

you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,, Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever! jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a

smile Jackie Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

lol weekends are always slow around here that is why I have a chat night on

Saturdays, maybe next week you two will come to my other forum and chat .

Re: Jax

Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey!

jaxJanet <doc_jade > wrote:

I know this is for Jax,

but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out.

Love

JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote:

I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me..

No one but someone who has "been there, done that"

can really feel that compassion for another..

Yours sure shines right on through..

I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :)

Hugs,

Sheena

Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote:

Honey

You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too..

hugs,

jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote:

Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax,

it means more than I can say.

This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good

thing came out of the "dark"!

Hugs,

Sheena

Sheena

You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,,

Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever!

Hi All,

and peanut butter, lol..

Blessings To All,

Sheena

The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie

Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

I signed off before I saw this, but would love to join you in chat, send details! Hugs, Sheenaelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: lol weekends are always slow around here that is why I have a chat night on Saturdays, maybe next week you

two will come to my other forum and chat . Re: Jax Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey! jaxJanet

<doc_jade > wrote: I know this is for Jax, but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me.. No one but someone who has "been there, done that" can really feel that compassion for another.. Yours sure shines right on through.. I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :) Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Honey You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too.. hugs, jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax,

it means more than I can say. This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good thing came out of the "dark"! Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you

just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,, Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever! jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Saturday evening moderated chat (guest physician, nurse, or pa speakers when available) start time 6pm pacific ( 9pm eastern, 8pm central ) here is the link for next Saturday night http://forums.delphiforums.com/hephelp/start

membership is free .

Re: Jax

Thank you for saying that Janet,, YOU are right,, and Sheena, YES,, we would love to have your help when you are done with your treatment.. YOU are a BIG PART of this forum already and I THANK YOU PERSONALLY for all the support you offer here.. God Bless you honey!

jaxJanet <doc_jade > wrote:

I know this is for Jax,

but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for all our members to stay and help one another out.

Love

JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote:

I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me..

No one but someone who has "been there, done that"

can really feel that compassion for another..

Yours sure shines right on through..

I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :)

Hugs,

Sheena

Honey

You are MORE than welcome,, I REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too..

hugs,

Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax,

it means more than I can say.

This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good

thing came out of the "dark"!

Hugs,

Sheena

Sheena

You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,,

Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever!

Hi All,

and peanut butter, lol..

Blessings To All,

Sheena

The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie

Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

I can understand his choice , and yes making the most of what time I have left is very important so I live everyday like it's my last ..

Liz

My brother chose not to transplant, either. You are absolutely right, making the best time of what we have is so important. Cancer gave me that when I had it before. I don’t know-I might get run over by a bus tomorrow, so I just want to share as much love as I can while I am here.

Love ya

Nikki

elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

Sweety I was diagnosed back in the early 80's and I have had lots of time to deal with this . After my 4th try at treatment it became obvious that I can not handle the meds anymore and my heart started giving out ( pacemaker) I have lived a great life and have made some great online friends . I am not going to transplant so I expect to get sicker and sicker but I can think of no other group of people to share my time with than all of you . So don't be sad for me

Guest guest

Spitting distance from where we generally meet! Great, we may get together sooner, rather than later.. Hugs, Sheena elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: I will , most of my family is still there in Orange County so it won't be long . My grand daughter lives in

Costa Mesa . Big Day Real Soon Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices,

fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Jackie Jackie Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Beta. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.