RemedySpot.com

Seroquel

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am up to 300 mg and it doesn't do dink unless I take it with an anti-anxiety med I know I am not a kid but just sharing my opinions. Maybe I should just shut up now having a bad day.

Sorry

Sharon

From: Mindy Bowers <tinkeris72@...>Subject: Re: Seroquelautism Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 2:33 PM

that actually works for my son I use 6mg

From: Wylie <mlwpdb (DOT) com>AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comSent: Tue, November 3, 2009 9:01:53 AMSubject: Re: Seroquel

We also just started to use melatonin. Haven't seen too much in the way of better behavior or sleep patterns. My son uses 3mg at night.

No, I want your opinion on what works for you and how you feel with it. Maddie can't tell me and we are at our witts end on trying to figure out what to do. I know we have gone through it seems like a lot of meds. Right now I just want to pull her off everything and start fresh:( But I know she really hasn't tried a LOT - there are so many that I haven't even heard of. I hope your day gets better!

Rhonda

From: Mindy Bowers <tinkeris72 (DOT) com>Subject: Re: SeroquelAutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comDate: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 2:33 PM

From: Wylie <mlwpdb (DOT) com>AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comSent: Tue, November 3, 2009 9:01:53 AMSubject: Re: Seroquel

We also just started to use melatonin. Haven't seen too much in the way of better behavior or sleep patterns. My son uses 3mg at night.

No, I want your opinion on what works for you and how you feel with it. Maddie can't tell me and we are at our witts end on trying to figure out what to do. I know we have gone through it seems like a lot of meds. Right now I just want to pull her off everything and start fresh:( But I know she really hasn't tried a LOT - there are so many that I haven't even heard of. I hope your day gets better!

Rhonda

From: Mindy Bowers <tinkeris72 (DOT) com>Subject: Re: SeroquelAutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comDate: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 2:33 PM

it works for a bit but, tim got use to it...now he has gained almost 25 since his start of it in 07.

it will make them sleepy so it is usually taken at night. need any more info let me know.

From: Rhonda Irvin <rhondarvn@...>autism Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 2:01:25 PMSubject: Re: Seroquel

Rhonda

it works for a bit but, tim got use to it...now he has gained almost 25 since his start of it in 07.

it will make them sleepy so it is usually taken at night. need any more info let me know.

From: Rhonda Irvin <rhondarvn@...>autism Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 2:01:25 PMSubject: Re: Seroquel

Rhonda

what anti anxiety meds have you tried

From: Sharon <kmusikmom2@...>autism Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 1:57:05 PMSubject: Re: Seroquel

I am up to 300 mg and it doesn't do dink unless I take it with an anti-anxiety med I know I am not a kid but just sharing my opinions. Maybe I should just shut up now having a bad day.

Sorry

Sharon

what anti anxiety meds have you tried

From: Sharon <kmusikmom2@...>autism Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 1:57:05 PMSubject: Re: Seroquel

Sorry

Sharon

I am on klonopin at night 4 mg it is the only thing that will shut my brain off so I can sleep

I am on klonopin at night 4 mg it is the only thing that will shut my brain off so I can sleep

What happens when your child gets used to the Melatonin(6mg) and benedryl and

they no longer help for sleep?

>

> that actually works for my son I use 6mg

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Wylie <mlwpdb@...>

> autism

> Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 9:01:53 AM

> Subject: Re: Seroquel

>

>  

> We also just started to use melatonin.  Haven't seen too much in the way of

better behavior or sleep patterns.  My son uses 3mg at night.

>

>

>

What happens when your child gets used to the Melatonin(6mg) and benedryl and

they no longer help for sleep?

>

> that actually works for my son I use 6mg

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Wylie <mlwpdb@...>

> autism

> Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 9:01:53 AM

> Subject: Re: Seroquel

>

>  

> We also just started to use melatonin.  Haven't seen too much in the way of

better behavior or sleep patterns.  My son uses 3mg at night.

>

>

>

pray - sorry I don't know we deal with sleep issues here as well so far all that works is the tv on and Dad sleeping with him.

Sharon

From: denwhi <denwhi7@...>Subject: Re: Seroquelautism Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 3:20 PM

What happens when your child gets used to the Melatonin(6mg) and benedryl and they no longer help for sleep?>> that actually works for my son I use 6mg> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: Wylie <mlwpdb@...>> AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) com> Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 9:01:53 AM> Subject: Re: Seroquel> > > We also just started to

use melatonin. Haven't seen too much in the way of better behavior or sleep patterns. My son uses 3mg at night.> > >

pray - sorry I don't know we deal with sleep issues here as well so far all that works is the tv on and Dad sleeping with him.

Sharon

From: denwhi <denwhi7@...>Subject: Re: Seroquelautism Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 3:20 PM

What happens when your child gets used to the Melatonin(6mg) and benedryl and they no longer help for sleep?>> that actually works for my son I use 6mg> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: Wylie <mlwpdb@...>> AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) com> Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 9:01:53 AM> Subject: Re: Seroquel> > > We also just started to

use melatonin. Haven't seen too much in the way of better behavior or sleep patterns. My son uses 3mg at night.> > >

Melatonin is non-addictive.  We use it 4 days in a row and take a break for 4 days...

It is a natural hormone and seems to find it's own level....

Benadryl can be a bit addictive

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 4:20 PM, denwhi <denwhi7@...> wrote:

What happens when your child gets used to the Melatonin(6mg) and benedryl and they no longer help for sleep?

>> that actually works for my son I use 6mg> > > > > ________________________________> From: Wylie <mlwpdb@...>> autism

> Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 9:01:53 AM> Subject: Re: Seroquel> >   > We also just started to use melatonin.  Haven't seen too much in the way of better behavior or sleep patterns.  My son uses 3mg at night.

> > >

-- Kate Myers

Melatonin is non-addictive.  We use it 4 days in a row and take a break for 4 days...

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 4:20 PM, denwhi <denwhi7@...> wrote:

What happens when your child gets used to the Melatonin(6mg) and benedryl and they no longer help for sleep?

>> that actually works for my son I use 6mg> > > > > ________________________________> From: Wylie <mlwpdb@...>> autism

> Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 9:01:53 AM> Subject: Re: Seroquel> >   > We also just started to use melatonin.  Haven't seen too much in the way of better behavior or sleep patterns.  My son uses 3mg at night.

> > >

-- Kate Myers

I slept with Karac for years, but he outgrew it and he doesn't have any sleep problems now. Love and blessings, Pat K

Re: Seroquel

>

>

> We also just started to use melatonin. Haven't seen too much in the way of better behavior or sleep patterns. My son uses 3mg at night.

>

>

>

I slept with Karac for years, but he outgrew it and he doesn't have any sleep problems now. Love and blessings, Pat K

Re: Seroquel

>

>

> We also just started to use melatonin. Haven't seen too much in the way of better behavior or sleep patterns. My son uses 3mg at night.

>

>

>

I use that to help him fall asleep since the seroquel stop doing this for him..I am very happy with Melotin and would recommend it to anyone who has trouble sleeping.

From: Kate Myers <katemyersny@...>autism Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 1:50:16 PMSubject: Re: Re: Seroquel

Melatonin is non-addictive. We use it 4 days in a row and take a break for 4 days...

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 4:20 PM, denwhi <denwhi7hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

What happens when your child gets used to the Melatonin(6mg) and benedryl and they no longer help for sleep?>> that actually works for my son I use 6mg> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: Wylie <mlwpdb@...>> AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) com> Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 9:01:53 AM> Subject: Re: Seroquel> > > We also just started to use melatonin. Haven't seen too much in the way of better behavior or

sleep patterns. My son uses 3mg at night.> > >

-- Kate Myers

I use that to help him fall asleep since the seroquel stop doing this for him..I am very happy with Melotin and would recommend it to anyone who has trouble sleeping.

From: Kate Myers <katemyersny@...>autism Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 1:50:16 PMSubject: Re: Re: Seroquel

Melatonin is non-addictive. We use it 4 days in a row and take a break for 4 days...

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 4:20 PM, denwhi <denwhi7hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

What happens when your child gets used to the Melatonin(6mg) and benedryl and they no longer help for sleep?>> that actually works for my son I use 6mg> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: Wylie <mlwpdb@...>> AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) com> Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 9:01:53 AM> Subject: Re: Seroquel> > > We also just started to use melatonin. Haven't seen too much in the way of better behavior or

-- Kate Myers

weight gain is my biggest issue with seroquel n ot sleep

From: Sharon <kmusikmom2@...>autism Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 1:25:17 PMSubject: Re: Re: Seroquel

Sharon

From: denwhi <denwhi7hotmail (DOT) com>Subject: Re: SeroquelAutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 3:20 PM

What happens when your child gets used to the Melatonin(6mg) and benedryl and they no longer help for sleep?>> that actually works for my son I use 6mg> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: Wylie <mlwpdb@...>> AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) com> Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 9:01:53 AM> Subject: Re: Seroquel> > > We also just started to use melatonin. Haven't seen too much in the way of better behavior or sleep patterns. My son uses 3mg at

night.> > >

weight gain is my biggest issue with seroquel n ot sleep

From: Sharon <kmusikmom2@...>autism Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 1:25:17 PMSubject: Re: Re: Seroquel

Sharon

From: denwhi <denwhi7hotmail (DOT) com>Subject: Re: SeroquelAutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 3:20 PM

What happens when your child gets used to the Melatonin(6mg) and benedryl and they no longer help for sleep?>> that actually works for my son I use 6mg> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: Wylie <mlwpdb@...>> AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) com> Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 9:01:53 AM> Subject: Re: Seroquel> > > We also just started to use melatonin. Haven't seen too much in the way of better behavior or sleep patterns. My son uses 3mg at

night.> > >

Have not crossed that bridge yet.

From: denwhi <denwhi7@...>autism Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 1:20:42 PMSubject: Re: Seroquel

From: denwhi <denwhi7@...>autism Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 1:20:42 PMSubject: Re: Seroquel

I don't believe these items are addicting.  I know a lot of children are prescribed benedryl for allergies 3 times a day.   It's great if they don't need them.  When my daughter went on Seroquel she no longer needed them because that calmed her down enough to sleep.

Lindsey senhttp://5kidswdisabilitiesOn Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 5:35 PM, Mindy Bowers <tinkeris72@...> wrote:

Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 1:20:42 PMSubject: Re: Seroquel 

>> that actually works for my son I use 6mg> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: Wylie <mlwpdb@...>> AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) com

> Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 9:01:53 AM> Subject: Re: Seroquel> >   > We also just started to use melatonin.  Haven't seen too much in the way of better behavior or

sleep patterns.  My son uses 3mg at night.> > >

I don't believe these items are addicting.  I know a lot of children are prescribed benedryl for allergies 3 times a day.   It's great if they don't need them.  When my daughter went on Seroquel she no longer needed them because that calmed her down enough to sleep.

Lindsey senhttp://5kidswdisabilitiesOn Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 5:35 PM, Mindy Bowers <tinkeris72@...> wrote:

Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 1:20:42 PMSubject: Re: Seroquel 

>> that actually works for my son I use 6mg> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: Wylie <mlwpdb@...>> AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) com

> Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 9:01:53 AM> Subject: Re: Seroquel> >   > We also just started to use melatonin.  Haven't seen too much in the way of better behavior or

sleep patterns.  My son uses 3mg at night.> > >