RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

oh that is a LONG time to have vertigo, of ANY kind, Theresa!

just rarely I've had one of the kinds, but i've been very lucky, and it always did leave me.

I sure hope they find something to help.

Meanwhile, I hope your friends & others will learn how to be supportive.

welcome, Jean

Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 2:10 PM

Subject: newbie

hi my name is theresa i have postional vertigo for 8 1/2 years knowi sometimes finding myself confused and most people dont understand it i myself dont everyone tells me it will go away well it hasnt i have 4 kids ages 21,19,13,7 my 7 year old is special needs and my 21 year old daughter just had a baby 6 weeks ago. and a loving husband but i feel alone in this medical or should i say annoying thing i have.i enjoy crafts off all kind i dont drive i get sick and whirly i wanna go back to work this has stopped me.well i am glad to meet u all and i hope i made tons off friends theresa wells from maine

Guest guest

Hi Theresa maybe that is what i have i fell and hit my head and now i don't have balance and if i move wrong i get dizzy ( my husband says that is nothing new) and will fall and not know until i hit the floor it is wicked to have and not being able to drive makes it worse. i'm 58 years young soon to be 59 and i live in kansas. may

From: gettingthere35 verizon <gettingthere35@...>Subject: Re: newbie Date: Sunday, June 21, 2009, 4:12 PM

just rarely I've had one of the kinds, but i've been very lucky, and it always did leave me.

welcome, Jean

@grou ps.com

hi my name is theresa i have postional vertigo for 8 1/2 years knowi sometimes finding myself confused and most people dont understand it i myself dont everyone tells me it will go away well it hasnt i have 4 kids ages 21,19,13,7 my 7 year old is special needs and my 21 year old daughter just had a baby 6 weeks ago. and a loving husband but i feel alone in this medical or should i say annoying thing i have.i enjoy crafts off all kind i dont drive i get sick and whirly i wanna go back to work this has stopped me.well i am glad to meet u all and i hope i made tons off friends theresa wells from maine

Guest guest

it was from a head injury to the left side to my head as years gone by it got worse they say its postinal vertigo and ocular vertigo with in your eyes so having both with dilopia double vision i am basically a wreak like to drive barefoot eating grapes and driving i love to walk and hike and go to the beach  the waves impair me i am not enjoying myself i tried meclizine but i am that 1 % of people that heart races go figure so i did work at a hotel for 4 years until it got worse i ended it i could move with out becoming dizzy went to the doc cause i thought it was like a sugar issue but no it was vertigo and theres several vertigo i didnt know that eather

i told them i want my life back, see for a long time i was worried as a child i would be over weight because my mom is and i decide to be active and i stuck with that instead i got this i to carry around i mean i am not going to lose my life but i am not enjoying everything i use to because i never know when its going to happen. thanks for your welcome jean theresa w

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 5:12 PM, gettingthere35 verizon <gettingthere35@...> wrote:

welcome, Jean

Guest guest

hi may i am young to  i am 40 yr old its been there since i had a paper route and fell to my knees to my face i had a moderate concussion i got sick for weeeks and it all started after the fall i be sitting at night and i would get a sudden feeling of exhaustion come over me then i get nausated and the wirlys or spins but as time went on it came to get worse i get confused i feel different than i did before i love my life but stress has made it wosre i mean women issues are enough to deal with let alone balance theresa w

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 5:34 PM, LMay <mark9_41cupofwater@...> wrote:

Hi Theresa maybe that is what i have i fell and hit my head and now i don't have balance and if i move wrong i get dizzy ( my husband says that is nothing new) and will fall and not know until i hit the floor it is wicked to have and not being able to drive makes it worse. i'm 58 years young soon to be 59 and i live in kansas.  may

From: gettingthere35 verizon <gettingthere35@...>Subject: Re: newbie

Date: Sunday, June 21, 2009, 4:12 PM

welcome, Jean

@grou ps.com

hi my name is theresa i have postional vertigo for 8 1/2 years knowi sometimes finding myself confused and most people dont understand it i myself dont everyone tells me it will go away well it hasnt i have 4 kids ages 21,19,13,7 my 7 year old is special needs and my 21 year old daughter just had a baby 6 weeks ago. and a loving husband but i feel alone in this medical or should i say annoying thing i have.

i enjoy crafts off all kind i dont drive i get sick and whirly i wanna go back to work this has stopped me.well i am glad to meet u all and i hope i made tons off friends theresa wells from maine

Guest guest

Hello Theresa, Welcome! I am new here too so maybe we can get to know everyone

together! MicheleBB

>

> hi my name is theresa i have postional vertigo for 8 1/2 years know

> i sometimes finding myself confused and most people dont understand it i

myself dont everyone tells me it will go away well it hasnt

> i have 4 kids ages 21,19,13,7 my 7 year old is special needs and my 21 year

old daughter just had a baby 6 weeks ago. and a loving husband but i feel alone

in this medical or should i say annoying thing i have.

> i enjoy crafts off all kind i dont drive i get sick and whirly i wanna go back

to work this has stopped me.

> well i am glad to meet u all and i hope i made tons off friends theresa wells

from maine

>

Guest guest

yes we can michelle i am from maine how about you? theresa On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Michele <michelebrooks04@...> wrote:

Hello Theresa, Welcome! I am new here too so maybe we can get to know everyone together! MicheleBB

>

> hi my name is theresa i have postional vertigo for 8 1/2 years know

> i sometimes finding myself confused and most people dont understand it i myself dont everyone tells me it will go away well it hasnt

> i have 4 kids ages 21,19,13,7 my 7 year old is special needs and my 21 year old daughter just had a baby 6 weeks ago. and a loving husband but i feel alone in this medical or should i say annoying thing i have.

> i enjoy crafts off all kind i dont drive i get sick and whirly i wanna go back to work this has stopped me.

> well i am glad to meet u all and i hope i made tons off friends theresa wells from maine

>

Guest guest

Theresa worse than the dizzy spells is the not driving i had to sell my car that i bought and paid for to keep myself from driving. i would loose hours of time and not know where i had been i would start feeling funny get dizzy and black out doctor say it is seizures i have my doubts i have all kinds of things going on in my body i just try not to let it effect my day to day life take care may

From: gettingthere35 verizon <gettingthere35@ verizon.net>Subject: Re: newbie@grou ps.comDate: Sunday, June 21, 2009, 4:12 PM

welcome, Jean

@grou ps.com

Guest guest

ah, May (and othes) it must be SO hard not to be able to drive!

and also, that sometimes having the times that 'disappear'

I guess there are lots of kinds of seizures?

They thought I had 'temporal lobe epilepsy' at one point. Apparently I 'lost time' as my very nice boss would tell me to move around papers if I couldn't work -- and I had no idea that I didn't work all the time.

I hope they can figure what is wrong for you and how to fix it.

Hope you can keep up the search, as well as doing so well to just keep going.

Jean

Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:57 PM

Subject: Re: newbie

Theresa worse than the dizzy spells is the not driving i had to sell my car that i bought and paid for to keep myself from driving. i would loose hours of time and not know where i had been i would start feeling funny get dizzy and black out doctor say it is seizures i have my doubts i have all kinds of things going on in my body i just try not to let it effect my day to day life take care may

From: gettingthere35 verizon <gettingthere35@ verizon.net>Subject: Re: newbie@grou ps.comDate: Sunday, June 21, 2009, 4:12 PM

welcome, Jean

@grou ps.com

Guest guest

i hate it so much not being able to drive sucks but walking for hikes you have to go slower that suxs cause i am a high strug person always on the go i have myspace anyone here have myspace theresa w

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 8:08 PM, gettingthere35 verizon <gettingthere35@...> wrote:

ah, May (and othes) it must be SO hard not to be able to drive!

and also, that sometimes having the times that 'disappear'

I guess there are lots of kinds of seizures?

They thought I had 'temporal lobe epilepsy' at one point. Apparently I 'lost time' as my very nice boss would tell me to move around papers if I couldn't work -- and I had no idea that I didn't work all the time.

I hope they can figure what is wrong for you and how to fix it.

Hope you can keep up the search, as well as doing so well to just keep going.

Jean

Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:57 PM

Subject: Re: newbie

welcome, Jean

@grou ps.com

Guest guest

WELCOME TO THE GROUP;;THERESA

BEST WISHES TO YOU;;

HUGS

DORT FROM MICH

Subject: newbie Date: Sunday, June 21, 2009, 2:10 PM

Guest guest

WELCOME TO THE GROUP;;THERESA

BEST WISHES TO YOU;;

HUGS

DORT FROM MICH

Subject: newbie Date: Sunday, June 21, 2009, 2:10 PM

Guest guest

Welcome ,

I am also in E. Tennessee-Knoxville. Glad to hear of another close source of

goat milk.

E.

>

> Hello to everyone! I live in East Tennessee and my husband and I own a herd of

French Alpines Goats. We use our milk for home purposes. I also sell it as pet

milk, and tell them that whatever they do with it is their business. I believe

that raw milk is the best for everyone. It should be legal here in Tennesse, but

only through milk shares and pet food. I guess we are getting closer to being

legal.  

>  We are trying to live more off the land and having our on livestock and our

own milk is essential in helping us to be more efficient. You may visit my

wesite at: http://www.homesteadblogger.com/GKGreen297/  This will let you know

more about me and my husband. I'm still posting pictures of our livestock and

homestead. Please visit if you have a chance. Thank for allowing me to become a

member. 

>

>  

> Green

>  

>  

> A soft word turneth away wrath. Proverbs 4:13

>

Guest guest

Welcome ,

goat milk.

E.

>

> Hello to everyone! I live in East Tennessee and my husband and I own a herd of

that raw milk is the best for everyone. It should be legal here in Tennesse, but

legal.  

member. 

>

>  

> Green

>  

>  

>

Guest guest

Welcome ,

goat milk.

E.

>

legal.  

member. 

>

>  

> Green

>  

>  

>

Guest guest

Hi everyone, my name is Louise Fox. I have been raising dairy goats for 10 years,mostly nubians. And now I have a Jersey that will be giving birth in Nov. I have enjoyed the pleasure of raw milk products off and on since I was a little girl. We had fresh Cow's milk and butter, and now that I have goats, I learned how to make a few simple cheeses, and soap plus the milk is wonderful.

Thanks Louise Fox

Guest guest

Hi everyone, my name is Louise Fox. I have been raising dairy goats for 10 years,mostly nubians. And now I have a Jersey that will be giving birth in Nov. I have enjoyed the pleasure of raw milk products off and on since I was a little girl. We had fresh Cow's milk and butter, and now that I have goats, I learned how to make a few simple cheeses, and soap plus the milk is wonderful.

Thanks Louise Fox

Guest guest

Hello to all. I am new to this group and my goal is to gain inner strength and

healing. My other goal is to help support some one else as I walk through this

journey.

Guest guest

Hello to all. I am new to this group and my goal is to gain inner strength and

healing. My other goal is to help support some one else as I walk through this

journey.

Guest guest

In message <hle41v+6t7beGroups> you wrote:

> I'm . I'm new to the group and new to Kombucha. I live in the UK.

Hello, ! :-)

Margret from the English Midlands greets you!

>

> I bought my scoby with instructions and have just finished my first batch.

> The instructions said to leave it after bottling for 5 days before

> drinking, which I did. Just had my first glass and it tastes quite

> alcoholic. Is this normal?

Yes, , this can be normal, the reason being (I suspect), that your

brew was probably still on the sweet side when you bottled it. Thus,

the remaining sugar (actually broken into sub-sugars by then) will continue

to feed the Kombucha bacteria and yeasts in the liquid).

As this fermentation is anaerobic (without air), there can be an alcohol

build-up (which would otherwise dissipate into the air in an aerobic

fermentation.

If you don't want the alcoholic effect, you should bottle when the brew

is more acidic, or not bottle at all. The fizz is not a necessary

health-ingredient! ;-)

After having said all this, the buzz-effect may not be due to alcohol

at all. The KT does seem to affect folk like that and sometimes give

them a buzz which can be taken mistakenly for inebriation.

Personally I should not worry. Drink a little less to start with and

make sure you have a good water/tea intake as well.

The body may need a little time to adjust to this new star on your

food horizon.

Cheers,

Margret, an old Kombucha boozer ;-)

--

+------------------ Minstrel@... --------------------+

http://www.newlifederby.org.uk

http://www.therpc.f9.co.uk/family/scobygrow/home.html

http://bavarianminstrel.wordpress.com

creation.com

Rebellion against the Creator is the root of all suffering.

Guest guest

Thanks Margaret, I'm up in Sheffield.

I think you may be right about the inebriation. I felt a bit weird after taking

it yesterday and may just need to take it easy at first. If it was alcoholic I

don't normally drink much so it doesn't take much to get me giddy anyway.

Will make sure my next batch goes on a bit longer. All interesting stuff though.

BW's

Chrisitine

On 16 Feb 2010, at 21:45, Margret Pegg wrote:

> In message <hle41v+6t7beGroups> you wrote:

> > I'm . I'm new to the group and new to Kombucha. I live in the UK.

>

> Hello, ! :-)

>

> Margret from the English Midlands greets you!

>

> >

> > I bought my scoby with instructions and have just finished my first batch.

> > The instructions said to leave it after bottling for 5 days before

> > drinking, which I did. Just had my first glass and it tastes quite

> > alcoholic. Is this normal?

>

> Yes, , this can be normal, the reason being (I suspect), that your

> brew was probably still on the sweet side when you bottled it. Thus,

> the remaining sugar (actually broken into sub-sugars by then) will continue

> to feed the Kombucha bacteria and yeasts in the liquid).

> As this fermentation is anaerobic (without air), there can be an alcohol

> build-up (which would otherwise dissipate into the air in an aerobic

> fermentation.

>

> If you don't want the alcoholic effect, you should bottle when the brew

> is more acidic, or not bottle at all. The fizz is not a necessary

> health-ingredient! ;-)

>

> After having said all this, the buzz-effect may not be due to alcohol

> at all. The KT does seem to affect folk like that and sometimes give

> them a buzz which can be taken mistakenly for inebriation.

>

> Personally I should not worry. Drink a little less to start with and

> make sure you have a good water/tea intake as well.

>

> The body may need a little time to adjust to this new star on your

> food horizon.

>

Guest guest

Thanks Margaret, I'm up in Sheffield.

I think you may be right about the inebriation. I felt a bit weird after taking

it yesterday and may just need to take it easy at first. If it was alcoholic I

don't normally drink much so it doesn't take much to get me giddy anyway.

Will make sure my next batch goes on a bit longer. All interesting stuff though.

BW's

Chrisitine

On 16 Feb 2010, at 21:45, Margret Pegg wrote:

> In message <hle41v+6t7beGroups> you wrote:

> > I'm . I'm new to the group and new to Kombucha. I live in the UK.

>

> Hello, ! :-)

>

> Margret from the English Midlands greets you!

>

> >

> > I bought my scoby with instructions and have just finished my first batch.

> > The instructions said to leave it after bottling for 5 days before

> > drinking, which I did. Just had my first glass and it tastes quite

> > alcoholic. Is this normal?

>

> Yes, , this can be normal, the reason being (I suspect), that your

> brew was probably still on the sweet side when you bottled it. Thus,

> the remaining sugar (actually broken into sub-sugars by then) will continue

> to feed the Kombucha bacteria and yeasts in the liquid).

> As this fermentation is anaerobic (without air), there can be an alcohol

> build-up (which would otherwise dissipate into the air in an aerobic

> fermentation.

>

> If you don't want the alcoholic effect, you should bottle when the brew

> is more acidic, or not bottle at all. The fizz is not a necessary

> health-ingredient! ;-)

>

> After having said all this, the buzz-effect may not be due to alcohol

> at all. The KT does seem to affect folk like that and sometimes give

> them a buzz which can be taken mistakenly for inebriation.

>

> Personally I should not worry. Drink a little less to start with and

> make sure you have a good water/tea intake as well.

>

> The body may need a little time to adjust to this new star on your

> food horizon.

>

Guest guest

I let my kombucha grow a little longer and it has the same kick as champagne. I

don't think it has any measureable alcohol in it. It just tastes like it.

>

> Hi there,

>

>

> I bought my scoby with instructions and have just finished my first batch. The

instructions said to leave it after bottling for 5 days before drinking, which I

did. Just had my first glass and it tastes quite alcoholic. Is this normal? I

know it is meant to have a tiny amount but I didn't expect the effect to be

quite as strong. I'm really new to this and could do with a bit of guidance.

>

> Thanks

>

> BW's

>

>

>

Guest guest

I let my kombucha grow a little longer and it has the same kick as champagne. I

don't think it has any measureable alcohol in it. It just tastes like it.

>

> Hi there,

>

>

> I bought my scoby with instructions and have just finished my first batch. The

instructions said to leave it after bottling for 5 days before drinking, which I

did. Just had my first glass and it tastes quite alcoholic. Is this normal? I

know it is meant to have a tiny amount but I didn't expect the effect to be

quite as strong. I'm really new to this and could do with a bit of guidance.

>

> Thanks

>

> BW's

>

>

>

Guest guest

I don't think that you are not supposed to ever want them again. This leads me

to my confession...I eat when I am hungry, as the Naturally Slender Eating

suggests you should do, BUT I eat junk:( LOL. I am going to work on that, God

willing. The point is to find out WHY you think you need those foods and

address that. I know why I don't want to stop drinking Mountain Dew, but I

still allow myself one a day. The other side of the coin is about making

yourself happy and healthy. You can eat a cookie or two and still be healthy.

You can eat pizza and still be healthy. Make the right choices for you. Love

yourself for who you are and do this because you want to be the best you you can

be. I have NO idea if this answered you, but that was my take on your

question:p. Stay and ask more. Learn more. Move forward.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Hello all,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and hopefully get some advice. I just started

on the program a few days ago and I'm tearing through the podcasts to get caught

up (I'm on the 9th one already). But after hearing about her naturally slender

eating strategy, I'm a little confused about something. Does this mean I'm never

supposed to want pizza and cookies again? Because if that's the case, I'm not

sure I can do this...I know that I can't be thin and eat all the pizza and

cookies I want, but the thought of giving it all up for good still scares me. I

guess I'm just still stuck on my inner conflict. And I'm still confused on how

I'm supposed to resolve it. Am I not supposed to want the junk? Could someone

please point me in the right direction before I get off on the wrong foot here?

Thank you so much.

Guest guest

I don't think that you are not supposed to ever want them again. This leads me

to my confession...I eat when I am hungry, as the Naturally Slender Eating

suggests you should do, BUT I eat junk:( LOL. I am going to work on that, God

willing. The point is to find out WHY you think you need those foods and

address that. I know why I don't want to stop drinking Mountain Dew, but I

still allow myself one a day. The other side of the coin is about making

yourself happy and healthy. You can eat a cookie or two and still be healthy.

You can eat pizza and still be healthy. Make the right choices for you. Love

yourself for who you are and do this because you want to be the best you you can

be. I have NO idea if this answered you, but that was my take on your

question:p. Stay and ask more. Learn more. Move forward.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Hello all,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and hopefully get some advice. I just started

on the program a few days ago and I'm tearing through the podcasts to get caught

up (I'm on the 9th one already). But after hearing about her naturally slender

eating strategy, I'm a little confused about something. Does this mean I'm never

supposed to want pizza and cookies again? Because if that's the case, I'm not

sure I can do this...I know that I can't be thin and eat all the pizza and

cookies I want, but the thought of giving it all up for good still scares me. I

guess I'm just still stuck on my inner conflict. And I'm still confused on how

I'm supposed to resolve it. Am I not supposed to want the junk? Could someone

please point me in the right direction before I get off on the wrong foot here?

Thank you so much.